- Russia is looking for a pretext to invade Ukraine, Trudeau says
- Djokovic owns mysterious Danish Firm researching Non-Vaccine Covid-19 treatment
- Polish Government Officials: "It's no longer in Poland's interests to continue criticising China simply to please...
- Ukrainians ask to personally join NATO, offer private land for NATO base
- Navalny Accuses West of ‘Falling Into Putin’s Trap’ on Ukraine
- Capitol rioter ordered back to jail after DWI arrest, AR-15 rifle discovered in car
- Newly Declassified Video Shows U.S. Killing of 10 Civilians in Kabul Drone Strike
- Germany announces massive renewables expansion
- Capitol rioter ordered back to jail after DWI arrest, discovery of AR-15 rifle in car
- Watch: Biden holds a press conference ahead of one-year White House anniversary
- Celtics Acquire Bol Bol, P.J. Dozier in Three-Team Deal
- Brianna Kupfer stabbing suspect arrested in Pasadena
- Britney Spears blows up on ‘selfish little brat’ Jamie Lynn: ‘F
- United Airlines (UAL) reports quarterly results
- Amazon's The Lord of the Rings TV series gets a name and a teaser video
- Here's the frigid weather forecast for Saturday's 49ers-Packers game
- Four injured in five-car crash following police chase in Independence
- Biden says he will look to pass Build Back Better elements piecemeal
- Capitol rioter ordered back to jail after DWI arrest, discovery of AR-15 rifle in car
- Crowd funds top $50K for Tampa man charged in Jan. 6 riots. Where should it go?
- New York teen gets 14 to life for the slaying of college student Tessa Majors
- Prison for teen who pleaded guilty in college student death
- Ex-school board member pleads guilty to child porn, sexual abuse of minor in Utah
- Berkeley man accused of shooting man on the Garden State Parkway following dispute
- Russia and Iran Put on a Show of Unity
- Supreme Court Seems Ready to Back Ted Cruz on Campaign Finance
- Senators Tim Scott and Cory Booker clash over Jim Crow comparisons
- Sotomayor and Gorsuch Address Reports of Conflicts Over Masks
- The 5G Snafu Was Avoidable
- Exclusive: Lina Khan Is (Still) Bursting Big Tech’s Bubble
- Drone Strike Video Shows Killing of Civilians in Afghanistan
- Post-infection immunity was very protective against Delta, the C.D.C. reports, but vaccines still offer the best defense
- EXPLAINER: The federal charges against 3 cops in Floyd death
- Chances were missed to stop U. of Michigan doctor Anderson
- What comes next in New York's investigation of Donald Trump
- French actor Gaspard Ulliel, 37, dies after ski accident
- Prior infection, vaccines provide best protection from COVID
- Raw Senate debate on voting bill unlikely to end filibuster
- In wealthy LA enclave, harsher penalties for wasting water
- EXPLAINER: Microsoft's Activision buy could shake up gaming
- Biden says Harris will be his running mate should he run in 2024
- We're doing more now:' Biden admits US should have done more Covid-19 testing
- It's not going to end well here': Analyst on Desantis' proposal
- Senate will vote on voting rights bill but it is unlikely to pass
- Biden predicts Russian invasion of Ukraine, but says 'minor incursion' may prompt discussion over consequences
- The polls hold scant good news for Joe Biden
- Analysis: Why Ron DeSantis wants to form an election security police force
- Cyberattack compromised Red Cross data of more than 500,000 'highly vulnerable people'
- Looking At André Leon Talley's Incredible Life In Pictures
- Judges Have Sent Most Alleged Jan. 6 Rioters Home. A Select Few Have Then Been Sent To Jail
- Kim Cattrall Liked A Tweet Dragging “And Just Like That” Days After The Show’s Writers Were Forced To Address...
- Marvel's “Moon Knight” Star Gaspard Ulliel Has Died In A Skiing Accident At 37
- Hilary Duff Opened Up About Her Feelings On The "Lizzie McGuire" Reboot Being Scrapped And Revealed The Main...
- Britney Spears’ Lawyer Sent Jamie Lynn Spears A Cease And Desist Letter Over Her “Ill-Timed” Memoir Just After...
- Kim Kardashian Is Apparently “Overwhelmed And Upset” Over Kanye West’s “Recent Antics” After He Dragged Her...
- Vogue’s First Black Creative Director André Leon Talley Dead At 73
- 1960s Starlet Yvette Mimieux Dies At 80
- DA: Robert Durst Investigators Blew Chances To Build A Case Because Of 'Tunnel Vision'
- Britney Spears Fires Back At Father's Demands She Pay His Legal Fees
- Supreme Court Justices Issue Confusing Statement On Gorsuch Refusal To Wear Mask
- Jon Stewart To Receive Mark Twain Lifetime Award For Comedy
- University Of Michigan Reaches $490M Settlement Over Sexual Abuse By Sports Doctor
- Bronx Native Cardi B Offers To Pay Fire Victim Burial Costs
- Missouri Highway Patrol Mistakenly Sends Batman-Themed Alert
- Biden says Russia likely to invade Ukraine
- Biden challenges GOP agenda: "What are Republicans for?"
- Free masks are coming, but making more in the U.S. will be challenging
- Ukrainian president tells senators post-invasion sanctions are no help
- Starbucks drops worker vaccine mandate after SCOTUS ruling
- Netanyahu plea talks enter crunch time
- Omicron hits American hospitals disproportionately hard
- University of Michigan reaches $490M settlement in sex abuse case
Chambers is trying to draw Americans’ attention—not just to cannabis, but to Louisiana, and the grand political opportunity there
Starbucks is no longer requiring its U.S. workers to be vaccinated against COVID-19, reversing a policy it announced earlier this month.
The surprisingly fast piglets were the big cat's target at Kruger National Park in South Africa.
The Washington Post
Biden was asked whether he’s satisfied with Vice President Harris’s work on voting rights and if he commits to naming her as his running mate in 2024. “Yes and yes,” the president simply replied. Live updates:
"Yes and yes." President Biden says he believes VP Harris is doing a "good job" with voting rights and will be his running mate in 2024 if he runs for president again.
Our @NASAInSight lander has exited "safe mode" after a recent Martian dust storm forced it to conserve energy. Teams aim to resume science operations next week for the marsquake-detecting probe.
- Police In This Tiny Alabama Town Suck Drivers Into Legal 'Black Hole'
- An Interview With The Creator Of That Viral NFL Quarterback Thread
- Heat' Fans Rejoice: Michael Mann Writing Prequel To 1995 Crime Classic
- Moon Knight Actor Gaspard Ulliel, 37, Dies After Ski Accident
- This Mug Has Ambition
- Italy's Surprising Capital Of Coffee
- Pour One Out For This Ferrari Enzo Wrecked In The Netherlands
- I Got Sober In The Pandemic. It Saved My Life
- The Best Tech Gadgets To Help You Follow Your Fitness Resolutions
- Crypto Protocol Publicly Announces Flaw, Users Relentlessly Owned by Hackers
- 3 Cops Charged in Shooting Death of 8-Year-Old Girl After Gunfight
- Florida Put a Health Director on Leave for Saying People Should Get Vaccinated
- Democrats’ Latest Voting Rights Push Is Predictably On the Brink of Failure
- US Senate Candidate Lights Up Giant Blunt in First Ad Campaign
- A Hacker Is Negotiating With Victims on the Blockchain After $1.4M Heist
- Cryptocurrency Titans Newly Obsessed With Artificial Wombs
- Democratic Power Brokers Are Abandoning Kyrsten Sinema
- NY Attorney General: Evidence Suggests Trump “Fraudulently Valued” His Assets
- DC Is One of the Easiest Places in the US to Get a Covid Test. Why?
- DC Has Kicked Butt On Distributing Covid Tests. Why?
- Experts Raise Warnings about Steve Bannon’s New Cryptocurrency
- When Air Pollution Is Overlooked, People Get Hurt
- I Escaped the Trauma of Homelessness
- Politics Is Fun, Actually: City Council Edition
- It will take more than charity food boxes to fix Ivanka Trump’s tarnished brand
- Haven’t been seen for 25 years’: rains bring salmon back to California streams
- In the name of God, go’: Tory fury spills over as Boris Johnson clings on
- Israeli minister defends police over alleged Pegasus spying
- Louisiana Senate candidate goes viral for smoking marijuana in campaign ad
- Bruised Boris Johnson comes out boosting after TV humiliation
- Canadian fashion mogul Peter Nygard denied bail over sexual assault charges
- Until now, audiences have only seen the story of the One Ring’: details announced for Lord of The Rings TV show
- Roeburndale bridge collapse: Partner pays tribute to victim
- Bergwijn's astonishing injury-time double snatches Spurs victory at Leicester
- Jozef Puska, 31, charged with murder of Ashling Murphy
- Christian Wakeford's long walk to defection
- Shrewsbury MP Daniel Kawczynski suspended for one day over bullying
- We hope that she's doing OK'
- US and UK finally sit down on steel tariffs
- Brewdog flouted US laws over beer imports
- China warns foreign Olympic athletes against speaking out on politics at Winter Games
- How to help Afghans without aiding the Taliban
- Cubans who joined July protests now face stiff sentences
- Long tubes from 5,500 years ago could be the world’s oldest surviving drinking straws
- The fashion world mourns André Leon Talley: ‘No one was grander and more soulful than you were’
- Takeaways from the Pegasus Project
- Arkansas inmates sue after unknowingly being treated for covid with ivermectin: ‘They must be held accountable’
- Three police officers charged with manslaughter in fatal shooting of 8-year-old girl
- Macron says EU and Africa seek vaccines deal at February summit
- Wyoming GOP chair's alleged Oath Keeper ties 'concerning,' Cheney says
- More Dem groups threaten to reverse their Sinema support
- Biden commits to Harris as his running mate for 2024
- Biden defends school policies, downplays recent shutdowns
- Angela Merkel turns down U.N. job offer
- Kelly backs filibuster exception for election reform
- Biden: The GOP epiphany I predicted didn't come
The Daily Beast
- Biden Predicts Russia Will 'Move In' on Ukraine
- Mary Cosby Explains Why She Flaked on ‘Real Housewives of Salt Lake City’ Reunion: ‘They Told Lies’
- The Daily Beast Scoops 18 Nominations at LA Press Club’s National Arts and Entertainment Journalism Awards
- Now's the Time to Invest in a New Mattress With These Stellar Deals
- Apple WeWork Drama ‘WeCrashed’ Deepens Jared Leto’s Relationship with Funny Accents
- Part-Time Cop Accused of Vile Scheme to Lure Teens to Firehouse for Rape
- Antisemitism Is the Root of All White Supremacist Terrorism
- Lefty Groups Try to Turn up the Heat on Manchin and Sinema for Voting Rights
Winter storm, Winter storm warning
People help shovel out a vehicle stuck during a snowstorm, in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Winter storm hits eastern US with heavy snow; see pics Photogallery at ETimes.
Jesse Lingard, Manchester United F.C., Newcastle United F.C., Premier League, West Ham United F.C., Manchester
Newcastle United's loan move for Lingard has been knocked back with Man Utd reluctant to sanction his departure.
French actor Gaspard Ulliel, who stars in Marvel's upcoming 'Moon Knight' series, has died following a ski accident in the Alps.
Carhartt CEO Mark Valade said company policy on “an unvaccinated workforce” remains unchanged, prompting some to swear they would no longer buy the brand's ...
Jan. 19 would have marked Mac's 30th birthday. To commemorate the day, friends and collaborators have shared moving letters to the late artist.
In honor of her birthday—Parton was born in Sevier County, Tennessee, on January 19, 1946—we've compiled some of our favorite shots of the country-music ...
Baltic NATO allies Estonia, Lithuania and Latvia are looking to transfer American-made lethal weapons such as anti-armor and ground-to-air missiles to Ukraine, ...
- Multiple casualties' in rollover crash involving Marines from Camp Lejeune
- Libya aims to maintain oil output after elections delay
- LIVE: President Biden holds news conference: ABC News Live
- Final teen sentenced in Barnard student murder
- Man who threatened Dutch minister gets 6 months in prison
- German Green party leaders face probe over bonus payments
- University of Michigan reaches $490M settlement with sex abuse survivors
- School district defends actions prior to fatal November shooting
- Teen sentenced to 14 years to life in killing of Tessa Majors
- Southwest ejected disabled passenger who pulled down her mask, lawsuit claims
- Starbucks ends worker vaccine requirement after SCOTUS ruling
- Pittsburgh police provide update after student shot in school van
- Tuskegee Airman Charles McGee dies at 102
- The biggest and best deals on TVs ahead of the Super Bowl
- Top rated face masks for exercising safely this winter
- Secretary Antony Blinken meets with Ukraine's president about escalating tensions with Russia
- Your income tax bill for 2022 may have just gotten cheaper if you live in one of these 5 states
- Biden backs Fed Chair Jerome Powell's likely monetary policy tightening as inflation rages
- Fauci says FDA could authorize Pfizer's Covid vaccine for kids under 5 in the next month
- Biden says he thinks Congress can pass parts of broken-up Build Back Better plan
- United Airlines posts narrower loss than expected after fourth-quarter bookings rise
- PepsiCo and Beyond Meat's joint venture will reportedly launch a plant-based jerky
- Biden defends his first year record as agenda stalls: 'I didn't overpromise'
- Cramer's Investing Club Stock Profile: From AI to gaming, this chipmaker is in all the right markets
- Jan. 6 panel seeks phone records from Eric Trump and Kimberly Guilfoyle
- Biden's latest picks include 1st Muslim woman nominated to serve as a federal judge
- Opinion: 5 steps we must take to vaccinate the world's vulnerable
- Carhartt blowback shows the tightrope companies face over vaccine mandate decisions
- Thousands of Ukrainians are training to protect their cities in case Russia invades
- Biden will hold a press conference ahead of one-year White House anniversary
- Oklahoma will allow state employees to work as substitute teachers to fight shortages
- Hannibal' actor Gaspard Ulliel has died in a ski accident at age 37
- Chaplain at California women's federal prison charged with sexual abuse of inmate
- Suspect in killing of Brianna Kupfer arrested in Pasadena
- Democrats near defeat with voting rights push poised to fail
- Children keep dying. Why can't L.A. County protect them?
- California approaches pandemic record for all hospitalizations
- Growing signs Omicron is leveling off in California
- State to give $10,000 to low-income college students for community service work
- Podcast: An American West with no snow?
- Alex Trebek's "Jeopardy!" host pick Laura Coates never even got an opportunity to try for the gig
- Texas GOP candidate won’t ditch overt white nationalist staffer, blames “cancel culture”
- Eric Trump spent six hours pleading the Fifth Amendment more than 500 times
- To combat labor shortage, states are letting healthcare workers work while still COVID-positive
- Florida suspends top health official after he encouraged staff to get vaccinated
- Oath Keeper returned to Capitol on Jan. 7 for “recon” as group plotted weeks of battle: prosecutors
- Kyrsten Sinema, a traitor to the cause of women's rights, loses support of feminists
- Getting critical antibiotics out of pork and beef production is possible
- Tonga volcano eruption: Three smaller islands badly damaged, 80 per cent of population affected
- Dutch judge issues six-month prison sentence for attack on politician
- Rival politicians accuse Macron of using EU presidency to attract votes
- Kazakhstan president fires defence minister following protests
- Luca Attanasio: DR Congo arrests two suspects over killing of Italian ambassador
- Kiev residents bathe in Dnieper River to mark Epiphany
- Hokkaido town tests ice carousel in frozen lake
- Dutch theatres and museums host hair salons
- Governor Kathy Hochul Reports $21M Fundraising Haul, Dwarfing Opponents in New York Race
- 52 Percent of Americans Anxious About Returning to In-Person Workplace, Poll Finds
- I Was Delirious': Woman Describes How it Felt to Have Toxic Shock Syndrome in Viral Video
- Kathie Durst's Family Calls for DA to Resign After She Admits Cops Botched Investigation
- Subway Worker Confronted for Allegedly Dipping Knife in 'Dirty' Bucket in Viral Video
- Prior COVID Infection Offers Some Protection, Vaccination Still Best Method: New CDC Study
- What Are Hybrids, Plug
- Biden Commits to Kamala Harris as 2024 Running Mate Despite Voter Dissatisfaction with VP
- Starving Afghans Use Crypto to Sidestep U.S. Sanctions, Failing Banks, and the Taliban
- Facebook's Tamil Censorship Highlights Risks to Everyone
- Pegasus Spyware Used Against Dozens of Activist Women in the Middle East
- Contra a Billionaire Bro: Why We Should Care About China's Rights Violations in Xinjiang
- Congressional Democrats Join Republicans to Undermine Biden Administration’s Surprise Medical Billing Rule
- 2021’s Inflation Proves How Incredibly Valuable Social Security Is for Americans
- UAE Adviser Illegally Funneled Foreign Cash Into Hillary Clinton's 2016 Campaign
- Jerome Powell Calls Fed’s Role in Addressing Climate “Limited”
- Chief Justice Roberts debunks NPR story on SCOTUS drama as liberals desperately defend botched report
- Afghanistan became most dangerous place on earth for Christians following Biden withdrawal: watchdog
- Philadelphia crime update: Police say carjackings almost tripled since 2019
- Brianna Kupfer's alleged killer Shawn Smith caught after pedestrian calls 911
- Why Tonga eruption was so big and what's next
- Biden defends first year record, says he 'didn't overpromise,' but 'outperformed,' made 'enormous progress'
- Senate GOP campaign arm sends Schumer gift basket for forcing vulnerable members to take filibuster stand
- UK reportedly seriously considering ending all COVID restrictions as PM Johnson faces party revolt
- Video: Police sergeant places hand on female cop's neck after she pulls him away from suspect. Battle between chief...
- Glenn Youngkin names new 'diversity' officer, refocuses office's efforts
- Loudoun County schools chief of staff no longer has job after handling of sexual assault cases
- Jogger uses martial arts to turn tables on 18-year-old attacker who reportedly planned for weeks to murder him, keep...
- Skier charged with manslaughter after 5-year-old dies following collision on the slopes
- Justice Gorsuch torches Virginia city in church tax case dissent, says its actions 'have no place in a free country'
- Chief Justice John Roberts buries media narrative vilifying Neil Gorsuch for allegedly defying request to wear face mask
- Starbucks drops employee vaccine mandate
- It was a great day in the Supreme Court for the bribery of lawmakers
- Democrats’ voting rights debacle
- Biden’s offshore wind plan is also a jobs plan
- Could a universal Covid-19 vaccine defeat every variant?
- What you need to know about Biden’s free rapid test program
- Microsoft is buying one of the biggest names in games
- Is confidence a cult? These sociologists think so
- Am I asymptomatic, or do I just really not want to have Covid-19? A guide
- What SCOTUS’s Vaccine Mandate Decisions Mean for the Course of the Pandemic
- How Ted Cruz Engineered a Supreme Court Case To Recoup a Half-Million Dollars
- em>Don’t Look Up Is Missing What We Really Need From Climate Change Movies
- Turns Out My Wife Is Actually Into My Deepest Sexual Fantasy. Now What?
- Why Isn’t DOJ Investigating the Forged Documents Trump Used in His Coup Attempt?
- Should Insurance Companies Pay Out for Damage Caused by State-Sponsored Cyberattacks?
- Help! I’m So Furious at My In-Laws for Commenting on My and My Baby’s Bodies
- Wordle’s Creator Thinks He Knows Why the Game Has Gone So Viral
- Biden says his 'guess' is that Putin will launch an offensive against Ukraine: 'He has to do something'
- Biden asks how Trump 'could intimidate an entire party' while out of office
- 24 new Netflix Korean shows and movies it's releasing this year after the runaway success of 'Squid Game'
- How to delete your Gmail account without losing any of your data
- We put the PlayStation 5 and the Xbox Series X head-to-head. After a year of using both, it's clear that the PS5 is...
- 64 affordable gifts for her that are all under $50, from a wearable blanket to a perfume subscription
- LinkedIn Learning is making 30 online classes free until February 1 — the topics are focused on skills that can help...
- Biden opens the door to getting 'big chunks' of his economic agenda over the finish line after Manchin shut down the...
- Do Uyghur Lives Matter to Americans?
- How Many Americans Died Because the FDA Delayed the COVID Vaccines?
- Boris Johnson’s Greatest Fear
- An Electrifying Adaptation of a Murakami Short Story
- 15 Books You Won’t Regret Re-reading
- Lumber Prices Are off the Rails Again. Blame Climate Change
- We Are All Hostages to Anti-Semitism
- What Plato Would Have Thought About Licorice Pizza
- The Voting Rights Battle Isn’t Over. It’s Just Moving Out of DC
- Microsoft Buying Activision Blizzard Might Be Good For Gamers, But Bad for Developers
- Kid of the Year Finalist Lino Marrero, 15, Invented a Shoe That Can Charge a Cell Phone
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again
- New York Attorney General Says Trump’s Company Misled Banks, Tax Officials
- Biden Will Give Away Free N95 Masks at Pharmacies and Health Centers
- Cultivated Meat Passes the Taste Test
- Exclusive: Alexei Navalny Urges Biden to Stand Up to Putin
- Over 80,000 impacted by Tongan volcano; 3 smaller islands suffer serious damage, officials say
- Russian-led security troops leave Kazakhstan as president fires defense minister
- WATCH LIVE: Biden hosts rare news conference as administration approaches 1 year in office
- U.N. secretary general says Ethiopia is working toward peace in Tigray
- U.S. diplomats meet with pro-democracy activists in Sudan
- French actor Gaspard Ulliel dies in skiing collision
- Russia says it will take nothing less than a NATO expansion ban in Ukraine talks
- WATCH LIVE: House Armed Services committee hearing on sexual assault in the National Guard
- Fauci says FDA could authorize Pfizer's Covid vaccine for kids under 5 in the next month
- Biden: Taming inflation is a 'critical job' for the Federal Reserve
- Airline Stocks: United Airlines Earnings Beat, But Shares Fall
- United Airlines (UAL) reports quarterly results
- PepsiCo and Beyond Meat's joint venture will reportedly launch a plant-based jerky
- Market Wrap: Bitcoin Stabilizes; Analysts See Relative Value in Altcoins
- Price of OJ surges during worst orange shortage since WWII
- Peloton insiders sold nearly $500 million in stock before its big drop
- InnovationRx: 50 Over 50 EMEA; Plus, Reversing Vaccine Mandates
- Hisham Assad Is Preserving Beirut’s Recipes
- The Ugly Truth About Section 181
- Los Angeles Dodgers Promote Former Relief Pitcher Brandon Gomes To General Manager
- PSA: Kate Somerville’s Game-Changing Eye Cream Is 50% Off During The Latest Ulta Sale
- UNICEF Mobilizes Emergency Response After Underwater Volcano Plunges Tonga Into Crisis
- Sweet-Toothed U.S. Shoppers More Than Doubled British Chocolatier’s Sales In Holiday 2021 Run-Up
- Apple Inadvertently Reveals IPhone SE
- What To Watch For In The NFL’s Divisional Round
- How Omicron Upended What We Thought We Knew About Natural Immunity
- Why Great Tennis Players Don’t Always Make Great Coaches
- Why 28 House Democrats Aren’t Running Again
- The Countless, Confusing, Sometimes Contradictory Takeaways Of The 2021-22 Redistricting Cycle
- Why Democrats Keep Bringing Up Voting Rights Legislation
- Politics Podcast: Don’t Pay Attention To That Outlier Poll You Saw
- Wild-Card Weekend Was Weirder And Dumber Than It Had Any Right To Be
- How new FTC and DOJ rules could stifle future big tech mergers
- Want more Instagram likes? Marketing scholars have discovered a formula for the perfect image
- Lina Khan’s first on-camera interview: 5 takeaways, from Big Tech mergers to the metaverse
- Ghosting on this Gen Z dating app will literally make you invisible
- Dear CEO: Here’s how to cope with ever-changing return-to-work plans
- How to quiet your mind by doing a brain dump
- From failed medical devices to wrongful arrests, this is what happens when inclusive design takes a backseat
- Problems ordering your free COVID test kits? Try this fix
- Old music is killing new music
- The Latest in a Long Series of Body Blows
- What is American cuisine?
- Choo-choo motherclucker
- Tatsuya Tanaka: Miniature and resemblance artist
- put how many of these you've read in the comments
- André Leon Talley, October 16, 1948-January 18, 2022
- happy honda days, spiderman
- Animal Shelters See an Influx of Donations in Honor of Betty White
- Space Is Destroying Astronauts' Red Blood Cells
- See Prince Charles' Watercolors of Landscapes Around the World
- A New Generation of Satellites Is Helping Authorities Track Methane Emissions
- Intriguing' Carbon Isotopes on Mars Could Be From Cosmic Dust, UV Radiation or Ancient Life
- Should NFTs Be Classified as Art? Wikipedia's Editors Vote 'No'
- Why the Volcanic Eruption in Tonga Was a 'Once-in-a-Millennium' Event
- Did a Jewish Notary Betray Anne Frank to the Nazis?
- Eating the Red Soil of Rainbow Island
- Riverside Plant Hotel in Savannah, Georgia
- Miniature Park Boheminium in Mariánské Lázně, Czechia
- Dale’s Wheels Through Time in Maggie Valley, North Carolina
- Roman Columns of Brindisi in Brindisi, Italy
- Carroll Creek Covered Bridge in Frederick, Maryland
- Skite Sainte Foy in Saint-Julien-des-Points, France
- North Creek Mosaic Project in North Creek, New York
- Borderline Personality Disorder May Be Rooted in Trauma
- New York's Central Park Becomes a Living Climate Laboratory
- COVID Threatens to Bring a Wave of Hikikomori to America
- Tonga Volcano Eruption Created Puzzling Ripples in Earth's Atmosphere
- COVID Quickly, Episode 21: Colds Build COVID Immunity, and the Omicron Vaccine Delay
- Latest COVID Surge Pushes Parents to Next-Level Stress
- Telltale Tsunami Sounds Could Buy More Warning Time
- 5G Devices Are about to Change Your Life
- How Keira D’Amato Ran the Race of Her Life
- Long Runs Train Your Heart, Sprints Train Your Muscles
- America’s Next Food Craze Is Buried in Appalachia
- The Wine World Is About to Get a Big Shake-Up
- Why Do So Many Thru-Hikers Become Trail Runners?
- A Dolomites Trip and a Deeper Connection to Someone Loved and Lost
- A Life-Saving Piggyback Ride on Longs Peak
- Master These 3 Steps and You’ll Be Pacing Like a Pro Runner
- Full House' Creator Jeff Franklin Selling Home, Old Manson Murder Property
- Baker Mayfield Undergoes Shoulder Surgery, Says It's Step Toward 'My True Self'
- Jesse Williams Sued for Car Crash, Lawyer Calls it 'Blatant Attempt to Extort'
- Brianna Kupfer Alleged Murderer Arrested
- Kendall Jenner Carves Up Aspen Mountain In Epic Snowboarding Run
- Tanya Roberts House Hits Market 1 Year After Death
- Alec Baldwin Sued, Allegedly Accused Marine's Family of Being Insurrectionists
- Fully Naked Malik McDowell Charged At Officer Before Arrest, Video Shows
- Disney CEO Bob Chapek, Bob Iger Pay Packages More Than Doubled in Fiscal 2021
- Howard Stern Says Hospitals Should Ban COVID Anti-Vaxxers: ‘You’re Going to Go Home and Die’
- Cardi B Will Cover Funeral Costs for Bronx Fire Victims
- City on Fire’ Series at Apple Casts Chase Sui Wonders (EXCLUSIVE)
- From Awkwafina to the Lonely Island: Who Should Host the Oscars?
- How ‘The Power of The Dog’ Team Wove in Tension Through Sound Mix
- Electronic Arts COO Laura Miele on Gaming’s Big Moment: ‘We Have Significant Runway Ahead of Us’
- Lily Tomlin to Receive AARP’s Movies for Grownups Awards Career Achievement Honor
- Exclusive: Proud Boy Brawler Jailed for Role in ‘Other’ Jan. 6 Insurrection
- Newly Declassified Video Shows Botched U.S. Drone Strike That Killed 10 Afghan Civilians
- Xbox and OPI Launch Nail Polish Collection That ‘Unlocks’ In-Game Content for Players
- New George Bush Unveils Border Wall-Centric Platform of ‘I’m George Bush’ … But Different
- Rolling Stone Racks Up Six L.A. Press Club Nominations
- RS Recommends: The Best Face Masks To Protect Yourself Against the Omicron Variant
- André Leon Talley: Music’s Larger-Than-Life Fashion Maven
- Cardi B Offers to Cover Funeral Expenses of All 17 Bronx Fire Victims
- IRS to update it's online security to meet 1984 standards [Fail]
- Lube, facials, and grandma's tricks in bed: this is today's TikTok beauty advice thread [Giggity]
- The Merriam-Webster word of the day for January 19 is 'debilitating' as in: "The process by which diners at a...
- Protip: When you're drunk don't go to Lifetime Fitness and harass people. Also don't kick a cop. And then kick...
- Photoshop this strange seaside sundial [Photoshop]
- Today's Slatesplanation: Why "Wordle" has become such a world-wide sensation. It's because of New Zealand [Interesting]
- Secrets of the magicians- you can see her finger moving ever so slightly before the 'spirits' in the 'haunted' pub...
- Would somebody please explain to Louisiana what freezing rain is? [Interesting]
- The Onion’s Guide To Wordle
- Sign Reading ‘Take One’ Placed On Bowl Of N95 Masks On White House Stoop
- Study Finds Women 32% More Likely To Die After Operation By Male Surgeon
- Oxygen Masks Drop From Nation’s Ceilings After Earth Hits Rough Patch In Orbit
- Apple Acquires Apple In Historic $3 Trillion Deal
- Intubated Man Informed That His Free Covid Tests Have Arrived
- Incompetent Film Director Totally Obscures Face Of Person Committing Murder
- Woman Unsure If She Turned Off Stove Finally Makes Peace With Possibly Killing Everyone In Building
- Lost Your iPhone or iPad? Here’s What to Do
- This Adorable Kitchen Gadget Will Help Keep Your Fridge Smelling Great for Months
- FDA Cleared’ vs. ‘FDA Approved’: What’s the Difference?
- Fill Your Home With the Smell of Chicken Noodle Soup With Campbell’s New Scented Candles
- PSA: You Can Now Order Free COVID-19 Home Tests From USPS
- Pan Am Video Highlights the Luxurious Early Days of Commercial Flight
- The Key to Hassle-Free Snow Shoveling Is in Your Kitchen
- Wednesday's Best Amazon Deals Include Philips Premium Airfryers, Fire HD 10 Tablets, and Beckham Hotel Collection Bed Pillows
- Giants Rumors: Cowboys DC Dan Quinn Requested for Head Coaching Interview
- Georgia QB JT Daniels Enters Transfer Portal After CFP Title Game
- Novak Djokovic Purchases Stake in Biotech Firm Aiming to Find COVID-19 Treatment
- Browns News: Baker Mayfield out 4-6 Months After Surgery on Shoulder Injury
- Raiders Rumors: Jim Harbaugh Links Deemed 'Total Noise' by NFL Insider
- De'Aaron Fox Trade Rumors: Kings Not Planning to Move PG Amid Ben Simmons Buzz
- NBA Trade Rumors: 76ers' Matisse Thybulle Close to 'Untouchable' in Ben Simmons Talks
- Ben Simmons Trade Rumors: Kings Considering Haliburton, Hield, Barnes Package
- Doomscrolling Through Fashion Week
- Right Now Is the Best Time to Stock Up On Winter Hats, Gloves, and Scarves
- The White Lotus Season 2 Cast Is Stacked
- 42 Valentine's Day Gifts She'll Actually Want
- André Leon Talley Gave Glamour Intellectual Integrity
- Heads Up: The GQ Best Stuff Box Is 20% Off Right Now
- 17 Epic Shoe Deals to Level Up Your Footwear Rotation on the Cheap
- Penis Numbing Products are Probably Not What Your Sex Game Needs
- Knowing Your Partner’s “Argument Style” Can Be A Relationship Game-Changer
- 14 Romantic & Secluded Airbnbs Worth Booking For Valentine’s Day
- My Partner Asked To Try Something New In Bed & I Froze. Can We Get Past It?
- The Best White Sneakers To Complete Your Look (No Matter The Season)
- Uncommon Goods: A One-Stop Shop For Snooze-Free Valentine’s Day Gifts
- A Week In Queens, NY, On A $63,000 Salary
- Are We All Having An Existential Crisis Right Now? Yes? Great
- And Just Like That… Sex and the City Still Doesn’t Do Right By Black Women
- The battle between the FAA, AT&T, Verizon, and airlines over 5G
- Crypto.com CEO confirms hundreds of accounts were hacked, hedges on other details
- New Meta Quest update lets you access some settings with a pinch
- Halo Infinite gets a hotfix to address Big Team Battle problems, but it hasn’t helped
- Half of internet-connected devices in hospitals are vulnerable to hacks, report finds
- How to file for a tax extension
- Google will make free ‘legacy’ G Suite accounts pay for its office apps starting in July
- The FAA says some 777s are cleared to fly to airports with 5G C-band
- Video reviews will be used in 2022 North and Central American soccer tourneys
- Splitgate' is getting a map builder and new modes on January 27th
- Twitter Communities hits Android four months after its debut
- Airstream's concept electric camping trailer propels itself
- Nanoleaf has stopped selling its original wall tiles
- GM aims to use hydrogen fuel cells for mobile power generators
- President Biden signs memo to help improve military cybersecurity
- Instagram starts testing creator subscriptions
- Microsoft’s Activision Blizzard Deal and the Post-Console World
- Why Airlines Are Fighting the 5G Rollout
- A Bug in iOS 15 Is Leaking User Browsing Activity in Real Time
- How to Get Work Done
- Europe’s Move Against Google Analytics Is Just the Beginning
- The Best Webcams for Looking Brighter and Better
- What the Black TV Viewer Is Owed
- The Trouble With 'Encanto'? It Twerks Too Hard to Be Popular
- Autograph, an agency co-founded by Tom Brady that helps celebrities get involved with NFTs, raises a $170M Series B...
- Google says organizations using G Suite legacy free edition will need to upgrade to a paid subscription for Google...
- AT&T begins its 5G rollout in Austin, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston, Chicago, Detroit, Jacksonville, Orlando, and South...
- Clari, which helps companies generate more predictable revenue through big data insights, raises a $225M Series F...
- Australian user research software company Dovetail raises $63M Series A led by Accel at a $700M+ valuation, says it...
- Instagram Subscriptions launches as an alpha in the US, initially letting 10 creators offer paid access to exclusive...
- Handshake, a diversity-focused recruitment network aimed at college students, raises a $200M Series F at a $3.5B...
- Crypto.com confirms it suffered a recent security breach, affecting about 400 customer accounts, and says it fully...
- AI could end foreign-language subtitles
- Millionaires group calls for wealth tax at virtual Davos
- Turning a GitHub Page into a Progressive Web App
- Ask HN: Burned Out. What Now?
- Forage (YC S21) Is Hiring a Software Engineers
- Google Analytics Illegal in Austria; Other EU Member States Expected to Follow
- The truth about starting with microservices
- Is Old Music Killing New Music?
- Cash Flow Portal: We make real estate investing as simple as shopping online.
- Chilonji: Post Like It's 2015
- Uteach: Start your teaching business in minutes
- Mailazy: Cloud email infrastructure for the internet
- Payercoins: Crypto payments made easy
- Dakiya: Send a message to another user, on chain.
- Framer Sites Beta: Design and publish website in a minute
- ContentBot - Prepaid AI Content: Pay for AI Content as and when you need it!
- Man with two "lightsabers" frustrates a Wookie but keeps both arms
- Texas AG on why he supports the Big Lie: "We're done in Texas if anyone can vote"
- Improve your pet's health with this easy and painless intolerance test
- This easily startled gentleman shouldn't try stealing from porches
- Emergency statewide phone alert seeking the Joker's car was a mistake
- The first ten pages of Mœbius and Jodorowsky's THE INCAL: Deluxe Black & White Edition
- Watch: Ad that mocks Trump by comparing him to DeSantis more relevant today than when first aired
- Watch: New Zealand antivaxxer gets tasered for being a violent covidiot
- Why You Should Save Your Cooking Water for Your House Plants
- How to Spot a COVID Testing Scam
- What Is OLED Burn-In? (And How to Avoid It)
- The Fastest Way to Edit Audio From Your iPhone or Mac
- This Basic Skincare Routine Won't Overwhelm You
- What's New on Netflix in February 2022
- Stop Using Safari Immediately (at Least for Now)
- The Fastest, Easiest Post-Workout Snacks That Aren't a Shake or Bar
Arts & Letters Daily
- ldquo;Art’s not a commodity,” held Marfa mainstay Donald Judd. Now Marfa, an art town, confronts the N.F.T. craze
- Socrates scoffed at grief. The Stoics regarded it as a messy distraction. Why has this central experience been...
- strong>Art crime is as old as art itself. But the FBI's Art Crime Team is fairly new — and busier than ever
- Has the Thomas Mann revival trivialized him, reducing the Great Ambiguator to an op-ed columnist? Alex Ross makes the case
- strong>Black power and Black arts were “so twinned and joined at the hip that it is impossible, really, to tell...
- strong>Molière and the art of hypocrisy. He understood that a certain kind of dissembling is a necessary vice
- Ali Baba, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White: These fairy tales endure because they respond to a deep human need
- The hatchet job is back, made for internet virality. These book reviews have even given rise to a new literary mode
- 15 Restaurant Worker Secrets Displayed Through Jaw-Dropping Photos
- Adam Rippon Revealed That He Recently Got Secretly Married To Jussi-Pekka Kajaala
- Dolly Parton Has A Lot Of Hits
- 23 Product Before-And-After Photos You Will Probably Loathe Me For Subjecting Your Eyeballs To Seeing
- 27 Facts About The Songs And Music From "Encanto" That Are Amazing, Subtle, And Simply Pretty Cool
- Which "Star Wars" Villain Are You?
- People On Twitter Are Posting Memes About When We Were Young Fest, And The Only Appropriate Response I Have Is RAWR XD
- Here Are The TV Shows And Movies You Can Watch Featuring The Cast Of "This Is Us" Once Season 6 Comes To An End
- Rupert Grint Says J.K. Rowling Is Like An ‘Auntie,’ Which Is To Say He Doesn’t Agree With Everything’ She Believes
- This ‘The Book Of Boba Fett’ Scene Made Us Laugh And Clap With Joy
- What’s On Tonight: Netflix Brings Back The Dating Show That Was Inspired By ‘Seinfeld’
- The Corpse Reviver No. 2 Is The Best Gin Cocktail For Winter
- Roy Wood Jr. Talks About ‘Imperfect Messenger’ And Getting More Personal
- It’s Time You Learn How To Make A Scotch Egg
- Highly Rated Double IPAs, Blind Tasted And Ranked
- Brian Cox Gave A Very Logan Roy-Esque Answer To How His Memoir Is Different From Jeremy Strong’s ‘New Yorker’ Profile
- 20 Times the Universe Asked Us to Take a Day Off
- How Adele Became a Style Icon, and Why She Asked Fans Not to Hold Her Up as a Role Model
- 16 Photos That Have a Story to Tell
- 16 Warm Pics to Remind Us That Love Is Around Almost Every Corner
- 20 Pics That Teach Us to Laugh at Any Situation
- 17 Photos That Left Us Wide-Eyed in Disbelief
- 15+ Hits You Grew Up With That Still Rock Today
- 17 Pics of Animals Who Want Nothing but to Find a True Friend
- The cracks in the UK’s crypto crackdown
- UK regulation: justified crackdown inches cryptos closer to mainstream
- EQT: public investor ardour for private capital will continue
- UK retail bank ringfencing has not damaged sector, Treasury review finds
- Unpicking Larry Fink’s latest letter
- European stocks muted as government bonds come under selling pressure
- Brompton launches first titanium fold-up bicycle made in UK
- UK watchdog proposes tough new rules for crypto adverts
Wall Street Journal
- Instagram Creators Can Charge for Subscriptions Under New Test Service
- Russian Military Buildup Triggers European Defense Anxieties
- Competition for Compliance Officers Intensifies Amid Regulatory Pressures
- Disney Shakes Up Streaming Management, Forms International Hub
- Banks' Rising Expenses Don't Have To Be So Costly
- Flight Disruptions Ease as 5G Goes Live
- Starbucks Drops Covid-19 Vaccination, Testing Requirements
- Unilever Walks Away From Glaxo Consumer-Healthcare Deal
- What is ExxonMobil’s new climate strategy worth?
- Drinking in the office
- Why Microsoft is splashing $69bn on video games
- What the Mittelstand wants
- Remote work and the importance of writing
- TikTok isn’t silly. It’s serious
- Can big oil’s bounce-back last?
- How health care is turning into a consumer product
- What's Worth Streaming: As price rises, here’s what’s coming to Netflix in February 2022
- At least 6 signs show the stock market is starting to break down
- Biden sees Build Back Better getting broken up so parts can pass, ‘disaster’ for Russia if it invades Ukraine
- Personal Finance Daily: New-home construction activity increases, amid a surge in building permits and forget dogs and cats
- Earnings Results: Alcoa stock rises following earnings beat
- United Airlines reports narrower quarterly loss, but delays adding more flights
- Economic Report: Omicron, high inflation, worried consumers: Just how bad is it for the economy?
- The Wall Street Journal: Supreme Court Justices Gorsuch and Sotomayor counter reports of Covid-19 mask dispute
- Why Ziopharm Oncology Shares Rose 10.5% on Wednesday
- Oriental Financial Group (OFG) Q4 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- Why Pan American Silver, Fortuna Silver Mines, and Coeur Mining Surged Roughly 10% Today
- Why Bank of America Climbed While the Market Fell Today
- Why the Prices of Theta Token and TFuel Are Rising Today
- The Mastercard News Coinbase Investors Are Watching Today
- Why Alamos Gold, Gold Fields, Endeavour Silver, AngloGold Ashanti, and More Precious Metals Stocks Rallied Today
- Why Meta Platforms Stock Popped Today
- As Broadway Struggles, Governor Hochul Proposes Expanded Tax Credit
- How Microsoft Bought Activision Blizzard
- It’s All Just Wild’: Tech Start-Ups Reach a New Peak of Froth
- Has the Pandemic Undermined Off-Season Deals?
- Gamers Greet Microsoft’s Activision Deal With Guarded Optimism
- Jack Dorsey and Marc Andreessen's Crypto Feud Puts Web3 at Risk
- What’s All the Hype About the Metaverse?
- DealBook Online Summit
Wikipedia Current Events
- Russo-Ukrainian War
- 2021–2022 Russo-Ukrainian crisis, Russia–NATO relations
- United States Secretary of State Antony Blinken arrives in Kyiv, Ukraine, in a show of support for Ukraine. During a one-day visit, Blinken will meet Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky. The White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said yesterday that "Russia could at any point launch an attack on Ukraine," and "No option is off the table." Blinken's next stop in Europe will be Berlin, Germany, this Thursday. (France 24)
- Lithuanian Defence Minister Arvydas Anušauskas warns that the presence of Russian troops in Belarus poses a "direct threat" to the country. (Politico.eu)
- 2021–2022 Russo-Ukrainian crisis, Russia–NATO relations
- COVID-19 pandemic
- COVID-19 pandemic in Asia
- COVID-19 pandemic in Japan
- The Japanese government announces to place Tokyo and 12 prefectures under the quasi-state of emergency due to rapid rise of COVID-19 cases due to the SARS-CoV-2 Omicron variant, which hit a record 41,487 new cases for the second consecutive day. The measure will begin from January 21 until February 13. (Kyodo News)
- COVID-19 pandemic in the Philippines
- COVID-19 pandemic in Vietnam
- COVID-19 pandemic in Japan
- COVID-19 pandemic in Europe
- COVID-19 pandemic in Bulgaria
- COVID-19 pandemic in the Czech Republic, COVID-19 vaccination in the Czech Republic
- COVID-19 pandemic in Germany
- COVID-19 pandemic in Algeria, impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on education
- COVID-19 pandemic in Asia
- Westminster lockdown parties controversy
Climate change is a code red for our nation. That’s why over my first year we rejoined the Paris Agreement, rallied the world to tackle climate change, doubled electric vehicle sales, deployed more wind and solar than ever before, advanced environmental justice, and more.
In our first year in office, we created 6.4 million jobs. That’s the biggest year of job creation in American history.
There are 100 members of the United States Senate. They each have a responsibility to follow through on the oath that they all took to support and defend the Constitution of the United States, and protect the right to vote.
Dr. King taught us that a life of service to others is our duty and it is a cycle that strengthens us all. Today @SecondGentleman and I visited Martha’s Table in Washington, D.C. to volunteer for a day of service.
If we are to truly honor Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.’s legacy, we must continue to fight for the freedom to vote.