- Zelenskyy says Ukraine won't give up land
- Putin Is Going to Lose His War
- Dad in Hong Kong forced to pay $4,200 after son knocks over gold Teletubbies figure in toy store
- Russia's air war in Ukraine is a total failure, new data show
- Guns are banned during Trump's upcoming speech at the NRA conference
- Appalled': World leaders call for action after hacked files detail Uyghur internment camps
- Russia has fired more missiles in the Ukraine war than have been fired by any country in any conflict since WWII
- It seems this heat will take our lives’: Pakistan city fearful after hitting 51C
- Steelers name Omar Khan next general manager as team enters post-Ben Roethlisberger era
- Watch Live: Johnny Depp returns to the stand in civil trial against ex-wife Amber Heard
- Ellen DeGeneres addresses toxic workplace scandal as she ends talk show
- Sue Gray report: Drunken No 10 party culture in lockdown laid bare
- Republicans Mitt Romney, Mitch McConnell criticized for taking NRA money after Uvalde school shooting
- Oprah Winfrey visits Ellen DeGeneres in her final week of shows
- Twitter’s Chief Tries Staying the Course as Elon Musk Upends Plans
- Two weeks of bullets and death in America
- TerraUSD developers vote to create new blockchain without failed stablecoin
- How a now-cybersecurity professor once helped track a thief who used his identity to extort $50,000
- Beto O'Rourke heckles Texas leaders at shooting news conference
- Did Florida Rep. Randy Fine just threaten the president’s life? Secret Service better find out
- Columbus federal probation officer got pills to not report drug dealers she supervised
- Two suspects arrested for Little Philadelphia murder
- Selfless Texas teachers died shielding their students
- One arrested in suspected DUI turnover crash involving a child
- Trump Said to Have Reacted Approvingly to Jan. 6 Chants About Hanging Pence
- Trump Lawyers Are Focus of Inquiry Into Alternate Electors Scheme
- The Texas School Massacre: Heartache and Outrage
- A doomed river crossing shows the perils of entrapment in the war’s east
- Dozens of Migrants Die After Boat Sinks Off Tunisian Coast
- If the New Supreme Court Stymies Gun Safety Laws, What Comes Next?
- Putin Visits the Wounded at a Military Hospital in Moscow
- Hungary’s Viktor Orban declares state of emergency, citing the Ukraine war to expand his power
- Turkey demands 'concrete steps' to back Nordics' NATO bids
- Fed officials signal rates may head to 'restrictive' levels
- Two years after Floyd murder, racial trauma permeates US
- Trump is in the past': Mounting losses show limits of power
- Steven Tyler enters treatment, Aerosmith cancels shows
- Long COVID affects more older adults; shots don't prevent it
- Depp retakes witness stand, calls Heard's allegations insane
- Poll: High court approval drops after abortion opinion leak
- Pennsylvania GOP Senate primary between Oz and McCormick is heading to a recount
- Watch: Beto O'Rourke interrupts Gov. Abbott's news conference
- Analysis: Why Steve Kerr's comments on Uvalde should stop you in your tracks
- Officials: Uvalde school shooting suspect was a loner who bought two assault rifles for his 18th birthday
- Beto O'Rourke interrupts Abbott's news conference
- Durham prosecutors rest case against Clinton campaign lawyer
- Fugitive wanted in killing of elite cyclist traveled to New York City, authorities say
- See breastfeeding mom save pet goose from bald eagle
- Parents Struggled With Taking Their Kids To School The Day After The Deadly Uvalde School Shooting
- These Photos Show How Uvalde, Texas, Is Mourning In The Wake Of The School Massacre
- Law Enforcement Broke Windows To Let Children And Teachers Escape During The Uvalde School Shooting, An Official Said
- Fans Don’t Believe That Kim Kardashian Really Ate The Food In Her Beyond Meat Advert And The Video Is Hilariously Awkward
- Matthew McConaughey, The Kardashians, And Many More Celebrities Have Issued Statements Calling For Change After At...
- When Are We Going To Do Something?" People Are Reacting To The Texas School Shooting With Fury
- Johnny Depp's Ex Kate Moss Gave Evidence In His Lawsuit Against Amber Heard
- We Spoke To The Owner Of Seth Green's Stolen Ape. They Don’t Have Plans To Return It
- The Onion Calls Out Inaction Over Mass Shootings With Classic Response
- Beto O'Rourke Escorted Out Of Uvalde Press Conference After Confronting Gov. Greg Abbott
- Trump Still Plans To Speak At NRA Convention Following Texas School Shooting
- Brittney Griner's Wife Says She Wants WNBA Star Home In First Public Interview
- Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingraham Ridiculously Rip Biden's Reaction To Texas School Shooting
- Vigil, Rally Planned For 2nd Anniversary Of George Floyd Killing
- School Massacre Continues Texas' Grim Run Of Mass Shootings
- Majorie Taylor Greene Wins GOP Primary, Goes Off On Texas School Shooting
- Beto O'Rourke interrupts Texas Gov. Abbott's press conference: "You're offering us nothing"
- Jack Dorsey leaves Twitter's board of directors
- Trump refuses to pull out of NRA speaking spot in Texas
- The GOP lawmakers who get the most cash from gun rights groups
- More than 70 Sears stores to close across country
- Biden officials in Saudi Arabia for talks on oil, planned visit
- Texas shooting victims killed were in same classroom, official says
- Remembering the victims of the Texas elementary school shooting
Guns will be banned during an address by former President Donald Trump at the NRA's annual convention on Friday in Houston.
Los Angeles Times
Ricky Gervais knew people would be upset by the flood of anti-trans jokes in his latest Netflix special, “SuperNature.” And as far as he’s concerned, there’s nothing controversial about it at all.
Shortly after Gov. Abbott said the gunman who opened fire at Robb Elementary shared posts on Facebook, a spokesperson for Meta said those posts were made in “private one-on-one text messages.”
🎧 Listen to today's Ukraine: The Latest. 🔴 The latest updates from the war, including the fighting that's raging across the Donbas 🔴Dom Nicholls answers your questions
Shortly after Texas Gov. Abbott said the gunman shared warning sign posts on Facebook, a spokesperson for Meta said those posts were made in “private one-on-one text messages.”
The Washington Post
O’Rourke, a former Texas congressman, approached the stage and said Abbott should have taken action after mass shootings at Santa Fe High School in 2018 and an El Paso Walmart in 2019. Security officers escorted O’Rourke out of the auditorium.
- The Owner Of Seth Green's Stolen Bored Ape Said They Have No Plans To Return It
- The Real Estate Buying Frenzy Is Over
- The 100 Greatest Stools In Stand-Up Special History
- You're Going To See A Lot More Volkswagen Ads Real Soon
- People In UK 'Least Likely' To Think Their Government Overlords Obey The Rules
- She Cuts The Most Famous Hair In Hollywood — From Her Garage
- Keep Your Shirt On! The Science Behind The Perfect Online Dating Profile Picture
- The NRA Is Banning Guns For Donald Trump's Appearance At Its Upcoming Convention
- ICE Agents Probably Won't Arrest People Affected by the Texas Shooting
- Gov. Greg Abbott Just Said the Texas School Shooting ‘Could Have Been Worse’
- Cops Just Raided Brazil's Favelas Again. 25 People Ended Up Dead
- They Think I'm His Girlfriend’: People Are Blaming a Random Girl for Texas Shooting
- Leaked Audio: Apple VP Gives Apple Store Workers Anti-Union Speech
- They Won Awards and Loved Hiking: The Kids and Teachers Killed in the Texas Shooting
- A16z Sees Devastating Crypto Crash as a $4.5 Billion Investment Opportunity
- Elon Musk’s ‘Elden Ring’ Build Is Terrible
- Executive Branch employees shall place loyalty to the Constitution, the laws, and ethical…
- Here’s How I Ignored David Goggins’ Method to Win My First Triathlon
- I asked God and Holy Spirit why I have not been healed of the dyslexia
- The science of leadership: Your brain and self-focus
- 5 simple changes that make discipline effortless
- Gradual Experience
- Graphic Design News
- Handling Children Psychology As An Architect
- Trump, Cruz Headlining the NRA’s Texas Conference This Weekend. For the Gun Lobby, It’s Déjà-Vu
- How “America First” Crippled the Nation’s Solar Industry
- The Worst Lawyer in Texas Just Put an End to the Bush Dynasty
- Biden on Texas Mass Shooting: “Why Are We Willing to Live With This Carnage?”
- Brian Kemp Humiliates Donald Trump (and David Perdue) in Georgia
- Herschel Walker, Star Running Back Who Claims a Bumper Sticker Stopped Him From Shooting Someone, Wins Georgia Primary
- Following Texas Shooting, a Senator Begs His Colleagues: “What Are We Doing? What Are We Doing?”
- At Least 18 Children, 1 Adult Killed in Texas Elementary School Shooting
- Kyiv denounces Putin’s plan for issuing Russian passports in Ukraine as illegal
- Tuesday’s Republican primaries did not go as Trump had hoped
- Why can’t America do anything to stop mass shootings?
- Biden to sign police reform executive order on George Floyd anniversary
- Texas Republican leaders’ response to the mass shooting: more guns in schools
- Quebec moves to protect French language and restrict use of English
- Fears Biden’s Taiwan comments may raise tensions despite rowback
- Walmart apologizes for selling Juneteenth-themed ice cream
- Sue Gray report: 'I wish I'd taken a fine to be with my dying husband'
- Sue Gray report: What pictures did she release of Whitehall parties?
- Energy bill support of £10bn set to be unveiled
- Iga Swiatek column: French Open favourite on online abuse & Ashleigh Barty advice
- Sue Gray halted inquiry into party at Boris Johnson's flat
- Volkswagen to pay out £193m in UK 'dieselgate' settlement
- Kate Moss: Johnny Depp never pushed or kicked me
- French Open: Emma Raducanu says 'biggest win' in Paris was staying injury free
- Ex-leaders call for global anti-corruption court to tackle Putin, more
- After Texas shooting, Republicans face online anger over NRA money
- Here’s how to help those affected by the Uvalde, Texas school shooting
- Trump to speak at NRA meeting in Texas days after school shooting
- Iraqi man plotted to kill George W. Bush, FBI says
- How countries around the world have responded to mass shootings
- World leaders ‘horrified’ by ‘murder of innocent children’ in Texas shooting
- U.K. ‘Partygate’ report from civil servant Sue Gray lands at No. 10
- 2 Republicans to skip NRA convention, citing non-shooting reasons
- Congress' next possible steps on guns after Texas mass shooting
- Beto O'Rourke challenges Abbott on gun violence at Uvalde press conference
- Jury sees conflicting evidence on Michael Sussmann's role at FBI Trump-Russia meeting
- U.S. deficit will skyrocket after shrinking to $1T this year, CBO predicts
- Watchdog raises flags about who serves on State Department promotion panels
- Trump expressed support for hanging Pence during Capitol riot, Jan. 6 panel told
- Biden’s presidency has been colored by crises. It now faces the grimmest one yet
The Daily Beast
- Stop Denying That Mass Shooters Can Be Mentally Ill
- GOP Senators Ask Top Potential Gun Regulator to Reduce Gun Regulations
- The Silent Twins’ Is a Stunning Fantasy About Twin Black Girls Trapped in Their Own World
- Putin Pulls Shameless Hospital PR Stunt as His Troops Drop Like Flies
- Beto O’Rourke Confronts Gov. Abbott at Texas Shooting Press Conference
- Uvalde 4th Grader Didn’t Want to Go to School on Tuesday. She Died Next to Her Cousin
- ESPN Host Absolutely Torches GOP Over Texas School Shooting: ‘Wake Up!’
- New Cancer Vaccine Bludgeons a Tumor’s Defenses Better Than Ever
Beto O'Rourke, Republican Party, Texas
Who won the Democratic and Republican primary runoffs for attorney general, lieutenant governor, Congress, the Texas House and more?
Minnesota Twins, Detroit Tigers, MLB
Detroit Tigers manager A.J. Hinch benched leadoff hitter Robbie Grossman for Wednesday's series finale against the Minnesota Twins at Target Field.
Greg Abbott, School, Governor of Texas
A 2015 tweet by Texas Governor Greg Abbott inciting Texans to buy more guns than Californians has not aged well in light of the Uvalde school shooting.
A.S. Roma, Feyenoord, UEFA Europa League, José Mourinho
While Roma have lost twice in the UEFA Europa Conference League, both away to Norwegian side Bodø/Glimt, Feyenoord are undefeated since the start of the group stage. There has been just one previous UEFA contest ...
Oreo, Ritz Crackers
New York (CNN Business) Sweet and salty are a famous pair when it comes to snacks, and a new Oreo and Ritz collaboration is leveraging just that. The two brands, owned by Mondelēz International, are launching a limited-time snack called "Oreo x Ritz.
Josh Duggar, 19 Kids and Counting, Jim Bob Duggar
On Wednesday, with the agreement of both the defense and prosecution, the court vacated the conviction on count 2 without prejudice. U.S. District Judge Timothy L. Brooks, who was presiding, noted that possession is a lesser included offense of the receipt ...
Editor's Note — The new CNN Film "Julia" tells the story of Julia Child, the legendary cookbook author and television superstar who changed the way ...
The word 'vouch' has been the cause of a lot of anger and frustration as many players lose their streaks because of Wordle 340.
Chris Jansing says she's ready to focus on the facts and “old-fashioned good news” as the new anchor of “MSNBC's Chris Jansing Reports.
CHARLESTON, S.C. (WCBD) – An early morning fire was extinguished at a Krispy Kreme store in Charleston. Officials with the Charleston Fire Department said ...
Hyundai recall exploding seat belts
Korean automaker Hyundai is recalling 239000 cars because the seat belt parts can explode and injure vehicle occupants.
- Beto O'Rourke interrupts Texas governor's press conference on shooting
- War Crimes Watch: Targeting schools, Russia bombs the future
- Will Congress act on guns after Sandy Hook, Buffalo, Uvalde?
- Iran summons Greek diplomat over seizing of ship's cargo
- Texas school shooter allegedly threatened classmates, cut scars into his face
- Blasts in Kabul mosque, north Afghanistan, kill at least 14
- Official: 41 indicted in $58M Puerto Rico drug operation
- Germany: Arrests made after reported school weapon sighting
- Mass shooting survivor demands change after Texas school massacre
- Law enforcement's response to the Uvalde school shooting
- Connecticut Attorney General weighs in on Texas mass shooting
- Kate Moss was asked if Johnny Depp ever pushed her down stairs
- Father of Parkland victims says Cruz is "evil" in wake of Uvalde shooting
- Texas lawmakers criticized after elementary school mass shooting
- How law enforcement is building its profile of the gunman
- Investigators say Texas gunman barricaded himself in a classroom, killing 19 children and two teachers
- Amazon CEO Andy Jassy says he's confident company can get high costs in check
- Fed minutes point to more rate hikes quicker than the market anticipates
- CBO boosts U.S. GDP growth estimates, says inflation has topped and will cool to 2% by 2024
- Some Facebook users are receiving $397 checks over data privacy violations
- Schumer says Democrats want to craft gun reforms with GOP after Texas school massacre
- Saudi finance minister warns of growing global food crisis caused by Ukraine war
- Cisco Systems CEO sees no demand signals of an economic recession
- Trump will speak at NRA event in Houston days after Texas school massacre
- A child trauma expert explains how parents can support kids in Uvalde and elsewhere
- On 2nd anniversary of George Floyd's killing, Black Buffalo residents feel the weight
- How world leaders are reacting to the Uvalde school shooting
- 3 reasons Trump's influence took a big hit in Tuesday's primaries
- War hacks: how outgunned Ukraine finds ways to counter Russia
- Shireen Abu Akleh's voice was the soundtrack of my childhood. Her legacy lives on
- Ukrainian officials offer their condolences to Uvalde
- A new report blames Boris Johnson for allowing parties during COVID lockdown
- Sex, rashes and outbreaks: A rational guide to the moneypox risk in California
- California just adopted new, tougher water restrictions: What you need to know
- Here are the victims of the Texas school shooting
- Here's why Bill Cosby is back on trial nearly a year after he was released from prison
- Police seek 4 teens in fatal stabbing of 33-year-old man in South L.A
- U.S. gun laws are getting looser, not stronger, despite more mass shootings
- Is it time to start wearing masks again as California is hit by new coronavirus wave?
- Podcast: L.A. mayoral candidates debate homelessness
- Lax laws allowed Uvalde gunman to legally buy AR rifles after his 18th birthday
- Republicans don't care about kids
- Disgusting and predictable” hypocrisy: NRA bans guns at Houston Trump speech after Texas shooting
- Astounding”: Texas GOP repeatedly responded to mass shootings by loosening gun laws
- House Republican deletes tweet claiming Texas school shooter was "transsexual leftist illegal alien"
- AOC calls out Democratic leaders for backing “pro-NRA” Texas candidate after Uvalde shooting
- Manchin declares he'd do “anything” to address guns after Texas shooting
- Bankrupt conscience”: Houston Chronicle torches Greg Abbott’s “cowardice” after Texas shooting
- Ukrainian filmmakers of 'Butterfly Vision' protest censorship of images of Ukraine war at Cannes
- Climate protesters block Total’s annual general assembly in Paris
- The future of water: How can Europe fight the climate crisis?
- Giant mural of armed saint painted on Kyiv building
- European Parliament chief says Ukraine should be EU candidate 'as quickly as possible'
- Euronews Romania hits the airways, becoming latest affiliate
- Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy addresses Davos summit for a second time
- Scene at Texas school where gunman killed children
- Watch: Texas Official Explodes on Beto O'Rourke Over Uvalde Shooting
- I Was a Navy SEAL Sniper. Gun Control Is Going to Require a Lot of Listening
- Salvador Ramos Posted Minutes Before Massacre About Shooting Up a School
- Dad Slammed for Telling Teen They Should 'Be Over' His Affair
- SSC Tuatara Sets New Production Car Speed Record of 295 MPH
- Woman Slammed for Demanding Boyfriend Break Final Promise to Dead Friend
- Ukraine Losing Land, Pausing Fighting Would Lead to 'More Bloody' War: Ally
- Ukraine Defenders Fire Flurry of Rockets at Russian Targets
- Big Fossil’s Disaster Capitalist Response to Russia-Ukraine
- Abortion Opponent Henry Cuellar Was Buoyed by Democratic Leaders to a Narrow Lead in Texas Runoff
- Carolyn Bourdeaux’s Primary Loss Breaks Off a Third Member of the Gottheimer Gang
- Endangered Mexican Gray Wolf Recovery Is Being "Sabotaged" by Ranchers Who Claim the Canines Are Killing Cattle
- Silicon Valley PAC Storms Into Texas to Bail Out Abortion Foe Henry Cuellar
- International Political Actors Condemn Mounting Violence in Colombia's Presidential Election
- A Carbon Dioxide Delivery Driver’s Long Journey to Expose Airgas
- Facebook Anti-Terror Policy Lands Head of Afghan Red Crescent Society on Censorship List
- Shooter wrote on facebook: 'i'm going to shoot elementary school'..
- Complained about vp being taken to safety..
- Trump said to have reacted approvingly to jan. 6 chants about hanging pence..
- Beto confronts tx gov
- sick son of a bitch'
- Teen gunman was bullied as child, grew increasingly violent..
- The innocents lost
- All victims killed in same classroom..
- New Jersey Gov. Murphy on Texas school shooting: We can’t keep answering tragedies with inaction
- Sen. Ernst rips Stacey Abrams' 'big lie' on voter suppression
- Democrats use Uvalde shooting to demand Senate pass HR 8, which would not have prevented tragedy
- UN: More than 1M children in Afghanistan could face severe malnutrition
- Parkland victim's father: If we can send $40B to Ukraine, we can protect our nation's schools
- Mayorkas praises Border Patrol for response to Uvalde shooting, says heroism 'saved lives'
- Deputy sheriff loses daughter in Texas school shooting
- Bruce Willis' wife shares video of actor playing basketball following aphasia diagnosis
- DHS secretary warns illegal immigrants: 'US borders are not open'
- Texas AG Ken Paxton, Parkland dad demand more school security in wake of Texas massacre: ‘Armed guard, single point...
- Socialist running as Democrat for Congress wants a million Americans to break into empty homes to force Housing for All bill
- Mike Rowe says US gov't revoked permits to film 'Dirty Jobs' episode at last minute
- A new report shows the FBI spied on 3.3 million Americans without a warrant
- Schumer implies no gun control legislation will come to the floor until after November elections
- Frightening details emerge about Texas school shooter's rough home life, strange behavior leading up to elementary massacre
- Hyundai recalls another quarter-million automobiles after seatbelts explode, sending potentially deadly shrapnel...
- The dangerous defeatism that follows mass shootings
- Australia confiscated 650,000 guns. Murders and suicides plummeted
- A child can’t be a “good guy with a gun”
- How gun ownership became a powerful political identity
- Masculinity, explained by WWE
- The plant-based future of food doesn’t always taste that great
- The rise of the sadboi big man
- How to make money during the tech crash: Write about it
- The Four Boxes to Defeat Trumpery
- Our Unique American Grief Is an Opportunity
- Why the Senate Protects Justices From Protesters but Won’t Protect Kids From Mass Shootings
- Why Brad Raffensperger’s Georgia Secretary of State Win Is So Shocking
- Dr. Oz Opponent Still Hoping Mail-in Ballots Are a “Miracle Cure” for Losing to Dr. Oz
- What Happened in the Primaries Last Night?
- What Could Have Stopped the Buffalo Shooter?
- Culture Gabfest “Put Your Pants Back On” Edition
- Ethereum's cofounder says we'll soon use 'soulbound tokens' to verify things like school and employment — all stored...
- Hours after the Uvalde school shooting, Texas Gov. Abbott went to a political fundraiser
- How Instagram nano influencers make money with under 10,000 followers
- Sen. Kyrsten Sinema deflects question on lifting the filibuster for a gun control vote, promising instead to 'start...
- Global progress on DEI goals has stalled in wake of pandemic and war, according to a panel of experts at the World...
- The average retail investor's portfolio has lost 32% of its value in this year's sell-off — but that hasn't stopped...
- Mark Meadows told aides that Trump agreed with calls for Pence to be hung on January 6, NYT reports
- Frustration grows as the movement to ban stock trading in Congress stalls: 'They're trying to run out the clock'
- Why Gun Control in America Is So Hard
- 10 Years After Sandy Hook, Here We Are Again
- A Decade After Sandy Hook, This Is What it Takes to Concealed-Carry in Connecticut
- Fighting Climate Change With Buoys That Look Like Ramen Noodles
- No Parent Should Have to Live Like This
- At the Graveyard With Anne
- Trump’s Double Defeat in Georgia
- The Grotesque Envy at the Heart of Men
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- Kate Moss Testifies that Johnny Depp ‘Never Pushed’ Her Down Stairs In Defamation Trial
- A Handful of Climate-Focused Independents Just Upended Australia’s Political System. Here’s What Comes Next
- China’s Big Climate Pledge At Davos Sounds Promising, But Experts Are Skeptical
- Mask Mandates Are Returning to Schools as COVID-19 Cases Surge
- School Shootings Confirm That Guns Are the Religion of the Right
- How Atlanta Director Hiro Murai Helped Bring Surrealism to Prestige TV
- Herschel Walker’s Win in Georgia Complicates Republican Efforts to Retake the Senate
- Palestinian teen shot dead in Israeli raid on West Bank
- Zelensky says Russia must withdraw to pre-war positions before diplomatic talks
- WATCH LIVE: Biden signs executive order on police reform 2 years after the murder of George Floyd
- WATCH LIVE: FBI Director Christopher Wray testifies on FBI budget in Senate hearing
- 1.1 million Afghan children under 5 could face severe malnutrition this year, U.N. says
- Report faults U.K. Prime Minister Boris Johnson for lockdown parties
- The sweetest little boy.' Families mourn, await news after Texas school shooting
- In Texas school massacre, shooter took aim at 'anyone that was in his way'
- The Fed Minutes Are Here. 4 Key Themes to Watch
- Elon Musk has dropped out of the $200 billion club as Tesla plummets
- Here’s the best way to use a health savings account, which offers a triple-tax advantage
- Wendy's stock surges 10% on potential acquisition as analysts weigh in
- CVS Will Stop Filling Controlled-Substance Prescriptions for Cerebral, Done - WSJ
- Apple VP discourages retail workers from joining a union in leaked video
- Twitter’s Chief Tries Staying the Course as Elon Musk Upends Plans
- Capital gains may have triggered hundreds of billions more in individual taxes for 2021, analysis shows. How to trim...
- Stocks Rally After Fed Minutes Show Central Bank Will Continue To Raise Rates Aggressively
- The 8 Best Hotels In Miami
- Home Visiting Program Leads To Long-Term Impact
- New Maserati MC20 Cielo Brings The Sun Inside Maserati’s Sexy Supercar
- French Open Contender Carlos Alcaraz Prevails In Epic 5-Set Match, Remains Alive For 1st Grand Slam Title
- 18 Memorial Day Patio Furniture Sales You Don’t Want To Miss
- 2 Years After George Floyd's Murder, Congress Still Hasn't Passed Major Federal Police Reforms
- As Gun Violence Became Deadliest Problem In America, Congress Cut Funding To Research Solutions
- Al Horford Fills The Gaps For The Celtics
- Politics Podcast: Trump’s Revenge Primary In Georgia Fails
- For The First Time In Years, Democrats Are More Concerned About Abortion Than Republicans Are
- May 24 Primary Elections: Live Updates And Results
- The Panthers’ Offense Was Flying High. Then The Lightning Struck It Down
- So You Just Crushed A Baseball. Sorry, Your Odds Of A Home Run Are Worse This Year
- Georgia’s Primaries May Be Trump’s Biggest Test Yet
- Steph Curry Isn’t Hitting As Many Threes. That Doesn’t Make Him Less Dangerous
- Amazon opens its first fashion store in Los Angeles
- This fund wants to give you $100,000 to launch your climate tech startup quickly
- This is how Florida educators are fighting back against ‘Don’t Say Gay’
- The Snap Pixy: A shockingly simple drone that redefines the selfie
- Recruiters are passing over college degrees for this essential soft skill
- How 100 years of Antarctic agriculture is helping scientists grow food in space
- How early-stage startups can adapt to the new VC landscape
- How to help Uvalde school shooting victims: 4 things you can do right now
- How the first ever pop star blazed a trail of innovation
- You like my body the way it is
- Suddenly the forearm crutch was associated with permanent disability
- Farewell Traitors; Hello Liberty et al
- Lost multitasking DOS, and that's not all..
- No pants where worn in the making of this film
- Niber in Scrǽfe
- Y'all Hatin' Ass B****es Don Phase Me
- NASA Snaps Photos of Underwater 'Sharkcano' Erupting
- This Ancient Roman Statue Embodies the 'Perfect' Man. But Was It Stolen?
- A Makeshift Raft Speaks to the Risks Cubans Took to Escape Their Homeland
- Lost Cities of the Amazon Discovered From the Air
- U.S. Customs Agents Find Rare Moth Last Spotted in 1912
- Readers Respond to the April/May 2022 Issue
- Italian Art Police Recovered a Long-Lost Titian. But Is It Really the Renaissance Master's Work?
- Wandering Salamanders Skydive From Some of the World's Tallest Trees
- Wadi al-Dawasir in Wadi ad-Dawasir, Saudi Arabia
- This Bogotá Market Comes Alive Only at Night, Full of Ancient Plant Lore and Astonishing Biodiversity
- U.S. Bicycling Hall of Fame in Davis, California
- Cold Spring Canyon Arch Bridge in Santa Barbara, California
- Iron Library in Schlatt, Switzerland
- Podcast: Carhenge
- Wahpepah's Kitchen in Oakland, California
- The California Chefs Showcasing the Diversity of Native American Cuisine
- Where Gun Stores Open, Gun Homicides Increase
- Florida Lab to Mimic Category 6 Hurricanes with 200-Mile-per-Hour Wind
- What We Know about Mass School Shootings--and Shooters--in the U.S
- Four Laws That Could Stem the Rising Threat of Mass Shootings
- New Antiobesity Drugs Help People Shed Dozens of Pounds, but They Must Be Taken for a Lifetime
- Our Sun Could Someday Reveal the Surfaces of Alien Earths
- The Field of Firearms Forensics Is Flawed
- Deadly Heat in India and Pakistan 'Highly Unlikely' without Climate Change
- Capitol Reef National Park Would Like Its Triassic Fossil Back
- Outside’s Summer Gear Guide Launches Friday!
- The Best Mountain Bike Shoes of 2022
- The Best Surfboards of 2022
- Breed Doesn’t Determine a Dog’s Behavior
- How to Be Healthy in a Dopamine-Seeking Culture
- In Defense of Visiting an Instagram-Famous Destination
- This is the Best Upgrade You Can Make to Your Adventure Truck
- Beto O'Rourke Confronts Texas Governor Abbott at School Shooting Press Conference
- Teacher Killed in Texas Mass Shooting Hailed as Hero in Daughter's Tribute
- Johnny Depp Back on the Stand in Amber Heard Trial
- Texas Shooter Sent Messages to L.A. Girl Before Onslaught, 'Got a Secret'
- Johnny Depp Calls Kate Moss Who Undercuts Amber Heard's Allegation
- Will Smith Doesn't Attend Event with 'Fresh Prince' Reboot Cast of 'Bel-Air'
- 84-Year-Old Woman Gets College Degree After 67-Year Break
- Brittney Griner's Wife Urging Joe Biden To Help Bring WNBA Star Back From Russia
- Beto O’Rourke Interrupts Texas Governor’s Press Conference After Uvalde Shooting: ‘You Are Doing Nothing’
- Disney Starts to Sell Earlier Than Expected in Upfront Market (EXCLUSIVE)
- After Texas School Shooting, The Onion Posts 21 Stories on Homepage With the Same Headline: ‘“No Way to Prevent...
- Speed Racer’ Live-Action Series in the Works at Apple, J.J. Abrams Executive Producing
- How MisterWives Went From Being Dropped by a Label Mid-Pandemic to Launching Their Own With Photo Finish (EXCLUSIVE)
- Erotic Love Story ’99 Moons’ Wraps Further Deals for France, Italy, Japan (EXCLUSIVE)
- Cannes’ Critics’ Week Unveils Prizes for ‘La Jauria,’ ‘Aftersun,’ ‘Love According to Dalva’
- NRA Rally and Concert to Proceed in Houston Over Memorial Day Weekend, Three Days After Uvalde School Shooting
- It’s On You!’: Beto O’Rourke Storms Gov. Greg Abbott’s Press Conference on Uvalde Shooting
- Trump Didn’t Think Jan. 6 Rioters Hanging Mike Pence Was Such a Bad Idea: Report
- Empress Of Drops New Breakup Anthem ‘Dance for You’
- The Harlem Music Festival From ‘Summer of Soul’ Gets Recognized by Congress
- A True Story’: Watch Kehlani Fall in Love in Romantic ‘Melt’ Music Video
- Gifting Dad-a-Base: The Best Dad Joke Merch and Punny Gifts to Pick Up Online
- Bob Dylan’s New Recording of ‘Blowin’ In the Wind’ Headed to Auction Before Song’s 60th Anniversary
- Meet the OnlyFans Creator Who Said She Slept With Instagram Employees to Get Her Account Back
- Keaster meets end at 69 [Sad]
- Florida lake in a popular mafia retirement spot has a parking lot worth of cars at the bottom. Nothing to see here,...
- Open "mass shooting_article form.docx"
- Could there be a more Australian headline than this one? Only if someone had been killed by wildlife [Strange]
- Ski patroller fired for failed drug test arrested for threatening to use fertilizer from his pot grow to blow up...
- Today's 2-hr serving of '80s alt/post-punk/new wave includes music from Blondie, Sparks, Joe Jackson,...
- Fark NotNewsletter: Graduation time [FarkBlog]
- After a 4-year covid gap the Dakar Biennale, one of the largest events in the African modern art world, has returned...
- Report: Uvalde Gunman Had Accomplices As Far As Washington, D.C
- IRS Splinter Group Demands Taxpayers Recognize August 15 As The True Tax Day
- HR Department Rings Gong Every Time They Successfully Cover Up Sexual Harassment
- Biggest Misconceptions Men Have About Sexual Reproduction
- Tips For Officiating A Wedding
- Retired Couple To Live Permanently On Cruise Ships, Saying It’s Cheaper Than Mortgage
- New York Mobbed By Thousands Of Drunken Characters During Disney Cruise Line's Fleet Week
- Bon Appétit’ Test Kitchen Apologizes For Gruesome Experiments On Beans
- A Moment Straight Out Of A Movie”: Teen Discovers Her Late Mom Was Boyfriend’s Kindergarten Teacher
- 89 Women Are Sharing The Absolute Nonsense Men In Their Lives Believe About Female Bodies
- Tiny Pasta Meals At Kardashian-Barker Wedding Spark Love It-Hate It Reactions From The Internet
- 118 Times People Who Went Through The ‘Blunder Years’ Phase Posted These Absolutely Hilarious Pics (New Pics)
- Be A Witness To The Events That Changed Mankind”: 70 Iconic Historical Photographs Shared On This Page
- Florida Student Not Allowed To Talk About Being Gay In Valedictorian Speech Comes Up With Brilliant Analogy
- This Comic Artist Stands Out With His Strange Sense Of Dark Humor And A Little Bit Of Irony (29 New Pics)
- 32 Double Standards That Men Are Sick And Tired Of
- ACC Baseball Tournament 2022: Wednesday Scores, Updated Bracket and Schedule
- NFL's Motion to Dismiss Ex-Raiders HC Jon Gruden's Lawsuit Denied by Judge
- Joe Thornton Undecided on Returning for 25th NHL Season After Panthers' Playoff Loss
- Ravens' John Harbaugh on Lamar Jackson Missing OTAs: I'll Let Him Speak for Himself
- Jayson Tatum: Joel Embiid Being Named 2nd Team All-NBA Doesn’t Make ‘Too Much Sense’
- Top International Basketball Prospect Henri Veesaar Commits to Arizona
- How NIL Is Changing College and Pro Hoops
- College? G League? The Evolving Ways to Go Pro
- Yes, J.Crew's Memorial Day Sale Is Obviously Popping Off
- Carhartt's Work Jacket Is so Good Austin Butler Wore It for a Year Straight
- MMA Fighter Khalil Rountree Learned to Stop Self-Sabotage
- Newlyweds Travis Barker and Kourtney Kardashian Kept It Fashion Goth for Their Italian Wedding
- The Unlikely Return of Super Cat, Reggae's Last Don Standing
- What the Army's New Physical Fitness Test Says About How We Work Out Now
- 17 Definitively Stylish Golf Pants to Help You Tee Up Like a Pro
- 31 Next-Level Watch Deals to Splash Up Your Wrist
- Come Glow Up With Unbothered At Our First-Ever IRL Event!
- Why More Brides Are Choosing Black Wedding Dresses For Their Weddings
- 33 Soothing Goods For A Little Self-Care
- A Week In Vancouver, BC, On A $80,152 Salary
- I Got “Effortless” Bangs
- Girlfriend’s New Athleisure Collection Is Easy, Breezy, & Summer-Ready
- Laverne Cox’s Barbie Couldn’t Have Come At A More Critical Time
- How TikTok’s Four Quarters Method Can Boost Your Productivity & Mental Health
- How to remap your Chromebook’s keyboard
- Apple’s secretive car project loses yet another top executive
- Apple VP discourages retail workers from joining a union in leaked video
- Lucid Motors issues recall for some Lucid Air EVs over faulty instrument display wiring
- How to stream PC games and movies to your Xbox One or Series X / S console with a free app
- JBL’s portable Charge 5 Bluetooth speaker is on sale for its best price yet
- Instacart’s new rating system filters out scores from hard-to-please customers
- Stellantis pleads guilty, will pay $300 million over allegations of emissions fraud
- Report finds remote learning apps collected and sold kids’ data
- The NFL's rumored streaming service could debut in July
- Margaret Atwood protests book bans with 'unburnable' copy of 'The Handmaid's Tale'
- Jeep parent company Stellantis will reportedly plead guilty to emissions fraud
- CVS won’t fill prescriptions for controlled substances from two telehealth companies
- How to shop for a smart grill
- Lucid recalls all of its 2022 Air EVs due to wiring issues
- Barnes & Noble reveals a cheaper version of its Nook GlowLight 4 e-reader
- The Story of Abortion Pills and How They Work
- Microsoft’s Code-Writing AI Points to the Future of Computers
- Honor Magic 4 Pro Camera Samples
- Say Cheese! Snap’s Pixy Is a Fun and Unique Selfie Drone
- Tough to Forge’ Digital Driver’s Licenses Are—Yep
- Researchers Made Ultracold Quantum Bubbles on the Space Station
- A Warehouse Worker Takes the Fight to Amazon Shareholders
- Our Favorite Mattresses Are on Sale for Memorial Day
- Jack Dorsey is leaving Twitter's board of directors, effective today
- Ripple CEO says the company will explore an IPO once its lawsuit with the SEC ends, and Q1 volume for its...
- A look at Google's renewed efforts to gain a foothold in e-commerce, led by Prabhakar Raghavan, and compete with...
- Turkish grocery delivery startup Getir will lay off 14% of its staff globally, an estimated 4,480 people, and plans...
- Google starts rolling out ads in Shorts globally and says advertisers will be able to make their Shorts video ads...
- Luminar hires CJ Moore, a manager on Apple's car project who joined from Tesla in August 2021, to lead software development
- Encrypted email service ProtonMail rebrands as Proton and updates its offerings, including simplifying its pricing...
- Hong Kong-based Babel Finance, which offers crypto asset management tools, raises an $80M Series B at a $2B...
- Australia confiscated 650k guns. Murders and suicides plummeted
- Ask HN: What Happened to Reddit?
- CRISPR tomatoes genetically engineered to be richer in Vitamin D
- Tell HN: I made $1000 with my app and now making $500/mo
- ELT your data with PlanetScale Connect
- ReadMe (YC W15) is hiring people who love Developer Experience
- Zettelkasten, Linking Your Thinking, and Nick Milo's Search for Ground
- Python utility for tracking third party dependencies within a library
- PlanetScale Connect: Extract, load, and transform your data
- Engati for Shopify: Grow your Shopify business with omnichannel CX
- Dockefy: Online selling platform for businesses, create share sell
- Bonding Association: Solving the loneliness problem with the Bonding Association
- SOVIA: Market leading online singing voice separation solution
- Tweedly: Get your voice on Twitter without talking to the void
- Sales Dialer For Mobile: Make more calls, No Dialling and Automated voicemail drops
- Predis.ai 2.0: Create Instagram, Facebook ready posts from a 1-liner text
- You can build one of these perpetual motion machines and amaze your friends
- RIP: Say goodbye to New York City's last payphone as it gets carted away from 7th Ave (video)
- Visit Covid, Inc. at InfoComm 2022
- Watch this woman repeat her stupid human gum trick from 28 years ago on Letterman
- Scientists design gel that "pulls buckets of drinking water per day from thin air"
- NASA says "something weird is going on" with the cosmos
- Great deal on a set of 6 small Craftsman screwdrivers
- Police and local news were impressed with a license plate flipper commonly available on Amazon
- Everything New in Chrome 102
- How to Sell a Video Game You Made Yourself
- 7 Ways You Didn’t Know You Could Search for Photos on Your iPhone
- How to Talk to Your Kids About School Shootings
- What's New on Netflix in June 2022
- You Can Actually Do Something About How Clumsy You Are
- How to Kill Mold In Your Washing Machine
- Make Vegan Cevapi With Impossible Meat
Arts & Letters Daily
- strong>Elizabeth Hardwick was one of the master practitioners of “intelligent meanness.” She did not exempt her own...
- Sanitized and caricatured by corporate marketing schemes, Basquiat the artist has become Basquiat the brand
- strong>Haiti historians are up in arms: the New York Times has intruded on their turf. Their defensiveness is telling
- Prosody has no fixed politics, but try telling that to the defenders of its two camps: Straight Rhymers and Slant Rhymers
- strong>Midge Decter dismissed her own writing as ornate and mannered. Maybe so, but it was bracing
- strong>The internet is a global prosthesis, allowing near-perfect planetary communication. Meanwhile, it is ruining us
- strong>Anna Wintour does not believe in small talk, pleasantries, or explanations. Her greatest strength,...
- Writing for an audience demands pride and ego. How, then, should writers display themselves in public?
- The faces from China’s Uyghur detention camps
- The mindless tyranny of 'what if it changes?' as a software design principle
- New evidence suggests Shireen Abu Akleh was killed in targeted attack by Israeli forces
- Not My Job
- Someone Stole Seth Green's Bored Ape And Star Of His New NFT Show
- Untitled (https://www.nytimes.com/2022/05/23/opinion/touch-screens-cars.html)
- 22 People Who Destroyed Something Really, Really Expensive And Didn't Even Realize It
- When I Saw What He Was Pointing At, I Started Crying" This Woman's Viral TikTok About How She Discovered Her Late...
- I Bet You Can't Make It Around The World In This Sudden Death Geography Quiz
- Jeff Bridges Says He Came Close To Dying While Battling COVID-19 During His Cancer Treatment
- Here's Why "Stranger Things" Star Natalia Dyer Chooses To Be So Private About Her Relationship With Charlie Heaton
- These Photos Show How Uvalde, Texas, Is Mourning In The Wake Of The School Massacre
- Parents Face "Nightmare" Choice To Send Their Kids To School After Another Mass Shooting
- 15 Luggage Essentials From Target That’ll Help You Travel In Style
- 10 Photos That Show How Celebrities Change Over the Decades
- 15 Items From Amazon All Tea Lovers Wish They Bought Yesterday
- 5 Real-Life Couples That Had to Do the Impossible to Be Together
- 16 Items Under £20 From Amazon to Make Your Home the Coziest Place
- 15+ Products From Amazon That Will Make Your Houseplants Squeal With Joy
- 15 Facts That Sound Fake But We Can Prove They’re True
- 15+ Craft Kits From Amazon That Will Keep Your Hands Busy for Hours
- 8 Actors Who Accepted Massive Pay Cuts in Order to Play a Role They Wanted
- Key Words: ‘This is on you’: Beto O’Rourke interrupts Greg Abbott press conference on Texas school shooting
- The Tell: As stocks sink this year, Bank of America clients want to know what may drive a Fed pivot
- Facebook: All shareholder resolutions fail
- The Wall Street Journal: Lawmakers probe credit-reporting companies’ handling of consumer complaints amid global pandemic
- The Fed: Most Fed officials lean to 1/2-point rate hikes at ‘next couple of meetings’
- Treasury yields hold steady after release of Fed’s May meeting minutes; 10-year rate unchanged at almost 2.76%
- Project Syndicate: I knew Paul Volcker (who slew the Great Inflation), and Jerome Powell is no Paul Volcker
- Illegal and downright shameful’: CFPB and New York AG shut down predatory debt-collection operation that generated...
- Why Carvana Stock Is Bouncing Back Today
- Why Costco Stock Could Pop Tomorrow
- Why Beyond Meat Is Surging Today
- Why Shares of GameStop Are Surging Today
- Why American Eagle Stock Soared Today
- Why Dick's Sporting Goods Stock Surged More Than 10% Today
- Why Snap Was Bouncing Back Today
- These 2 Surprising Stocks Are Leading the Nasdaq Higher
- Fed Minutes Show Officials Expected Three Big Increases
- Twitter’s Chief Tries Staying the Course as Elon Musk Upends Plans
- Guns, Law and the Uvalde Elementary School Shooting
- U.S. Will Start Blocking Russia’s Bond Payments to American Investors
- Davos in a Time of War
- Debate Over Tariffs Reveals Biden’s Difficulties on China Trade
- The strange, swift spread of monkeypox
- The Era of Borderless Data Is Ending
Wikipedia Current Events
- Russo-Ukrainian War
- 2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine
- Eastern Ukraine offensive
- Southern Ukraine offensive
- 2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine
- Israeli–Palestinian conflict
- Afghanistan conflict
- Colombian conflict
- 2022 boycott of Russia and Belarus
- European migrant crisis
- Kashmiri separatist leader Yasin Malik is sentenced to life in prison by a special Indian court. (Reuters)
- Russia's State Duma approves a bill removing the upper age limit for contractual service in the Russian Armed Forces. The bill will now head to President Vladimir Putin to sign into law. (Reuters)
- A series of bomb threats were made via email to schools and government institutions in Sarajevo Canton, Bosnia and Herzegovina, prompting evacuations. No bombs have been found. (N1)
I’ve called on Congress to pass the George Floyd Justice in Policing Act, but Senate Republicans have stood in the way of progress. That’s why this afternoon, I’m taking action and signing an Executive Order that delivers the most significant police reform in decades.
It’s just sick that gun manufacturers have spent two decades aggressively marketing assault weapons which make them some of the biggest profits. For God’s sake, let’s have the courage to stand up to the industry.
The idea that an 18-year-old can walk into a store and buy assault weapons is just wrong. What in God’s name do you need an assault weapon for except to kill someone?
Enough is enough. As a nation, we must have the courage to take action and prevent this from ever happening again. It is long past time for our country to stand up to the gun lobby and pass reasonable gun safety laws.
To the people of Uvalde: Please know that we grieve with you. We are praying for you. And we stand with you.
Tonight in Uvalde, Texas, there are parents who lost children. Families who have lost loved ones. And many who have been injured. As a nation, we must have the courage to take action and prevent this from ever happening again.