- Kuril Islands belong to Japan
- "Stop lying": Russia's elites are increasingly critical of the war in Ukraine, and they're looking for scapegoats
- Canada takes aim at Iranian regime through new financial, immigration measures
- Ukraine’s Center for Civil Liberties becomes one of Nobel Peace Prize laureates
- Ukrainian Parliament calls on international community to support the self-determination of Russia's Indigenous Peoples
- Neom: Saudi Arabia sentences tribesmen to death for resisting displacement
- Ukraine war: World must act now to stop Russia, says Zelensky
- Why Google got away with such a boring Pixel Watch & Pixel 7 reveal
- Anthony Rapp takes the witness stand in sex abuse trial against Kevin Spacey
- Biden blames Russia, Saudi Arabia for rising gas prices, takes credit for recent dip
- 2022 MLB playoffs: Bracket, scores, matchups, schedule as 12-team postseason starts with Wild Card Series
- San Antonio officer fired after shooting at teen sitting in McDonald's parking lot eating a burger
- Richard Jefferson's thoughts on whether Draymond Green & Jordan Poole can still play together
- Uvalde school district suspends its police force, 2 school officials placed on administrative leave after CNN report
- FBI gives evidence to tie militia to Gov. Whitmer plotters
- American tourist upset about not meeting the pope smashes Vatican artifacts, guards say
- MPD has towed 100 vehicles following May tow policy to fight reckless driving
- Former student arrested in death of UA professor had been expelled, threatened staff members
- Two injured in Wednesday fire at Marathon Garyville, Louisiana, refinery
- Another former Edna Mahan guard indicted on sexual assault, misconduct charges
- Hurricane Ian drowning victim was "the best big brother"
- After Day Care Massacre, Thailand Is Roiled With Grief
- Commissioner Says Police Must Do Better After Man Is Killed in Subway
- White House Tightens Rules on Counterterrorism Drone Strikes
- For years, Memorial has fought efforts to rewrite Russia’s history
- Uvalde Suspends Its Entire School Police Force
- A Vermeer? It’s Actually an Imitator, National Gallery of Art Reveals
- Europe’s Energy Crisis Exposes Old Fault Lines and New Power Dynamics
- Judge blocks restrictive Ohio abortion law as suit proceeds
- What Friday's jobs report means for Fed's inflation fight
- Hurricane Ian drowning victim was "the best big brother"
- Uvalde schools suspend entire police force after outrage
- NOT REAL NEWS: A look at what didn't happen this week
- Supreme Court's new 'class photo' includes number of firsts
- Mayor declares state of emergency for NYC over migrants
- Opinion: Biden's fist bump turned slap in the face
- San Antonio cop fired after shooting teen in McDonald's parking lot
- Listen to Ketanji Brown Jackson school the Court on US history
- Uvalde school board expected to discuss superintendent Hal Harrell's retirement Monday
- Binance-linked blockchain hit by $570 million crypto theft
- Analysis: When marijuana is on the ballot, it wins
- Mandela Barnes has signaled support for removing police funding and abolishing ICE -- despite ad claiming otherwise
- These Amazon Deals Are Already Live Ahead Of Early Access Prime Day
- Elon's Buying Twitter No He Isn't Yes He Is No He Isn't God I'm So Tired
- Politicians Are Ignoring Science Again
- 18- And 19-Year-Olds, Tell Us If You’ll Be Voting In The Midterm Elections
- Harvey Weinstein’s Second Trial For Rape And Sexual Assault Charges Begins Next Week. Here’s What You Need To Know
- Read This News To Start Your Weekend
- Is Michaela Coel The Next Black Panther? An Investigation
- 49-Year-Old Man Scores Spot On College Football Team
- Vladmir Putin's Birthday Gift From Belarus President: A New Tractor
- CDC To Update COVID-19 Cases And Deaths Weekly, Ending Daily Reports
- Chess Grandmaster Accused Of Cheating Has Butt Scanned Before Game
- U.S. Hiring Stayed Solid In September As Employers Add 263,000 Jobs
- Erroneous GPS Directions Lead To North Carolina Man's Tragic Death
- Canadian Actor Keanu Reeves Jokes About Plan To Become A U.S. Citizen
- U.S. had no new intel on Russia nukes before Biden's "Armageddon" warning, White House says
- Hurricane Ian may have been Florida's costliest storm, estimate suggests
- September's jobs report is still not fit for Goldilocks
- New York City Mayor Eric Adams declares emergency over migrant buses
- Biden move is a boon for cannabis capitalism
- U.S. economy adds 263,000 jobs in September
- Meta detects more than 400 mobile apps stealing Facebook passwords
The ineptitude of Trump’s legal team reportedly forced GOP senators to take matters into their own hands by choreographing his Ukraine trial defense.
The Daily Beast
Purdue University student Ji Min Sha has confessed to killing his roommate in their dorm room, according to an affidavit.
The Justice Dept. suspects former President Trump still possesses documents that he took from the White House, people familiar with the matter tell @NBCNews.
NYC Mayor Eric Adams joins DC in declaring a state of emergency over bused migrants from Texas
The Times and The Sunday Times
The bushcraft expert Ray Mears has criticised documentaries such as those fronted by Sir David Attenborough for turning the natural world into “wallpaper”
✍️ Prince William was “furious” about the way in which Queen Elizabeth II’s private secretary was forced out following a power struggle with the then Prince of Wales and the Duke of York, a new book has claimed
In an exclusive new piece, an anonymous source from inside Russia gives us a look at the turmoil happening within the secretive country.
- It's-A Me, The First Peek At The Super Mario Movie
- Photos Of Italy's Revolutionary 70s Feminist Group Le Nemesiache
- What Can I Cook In A Hot Oven As It Cools?
- Every Movie Right Now, From 'Amsterdam' To 'Glass Onion,' Stars A Million A-Listers
- She Planned A Drag Event. Now The Far-Right Stalks And Harasses Her
- The Supreme Court Appears Determined To Shrink The Clean Water Act
- What It's Like Matching With Celebrities On Dating Apps
- The Comfiest Couches and Sofas That Feel Like Sitting on a Cloud
- The Best Latex Clothing (for Making Trinity Proud)
- The ‘Chainsaw Man’ Anime Is Here, and It Will Chop Your Head Off
- Costa Rica Moves Closer to Legalizing Weed
- The GOP’s Biggest Narcs Are Predictably Furious About Biden’s Weed Pardons
- The Oath Keepers Trial Is Off to a Messy Start
- My Beautiful Tucker Carlson Fantasy: A Bonkers Kanye Interview
- Dyslexia Awareness From a Dyslexic
- Your Thoughts Are Your Future
- The Connection Between Sleep And Sex
- Does Your Marriage Need a Passion Reboot?
- LIVE THE LIFESTYLE AND BE THE IDENTITY
- Absorbing these 7 tips in 3 minutes will make you more confident than most people (this isn’t a…
- When The Help Doesn’t Help
- People Power Can Still Win. Even In Media
- A North Carolina Farmer Was Accused of Abusing His Workers. Then Big Tobacco Backed His Election
- Why the Pentagon Is the World’s Biggest Single Greenhouse Gas Emitter
- Republicans Are Going All In to Convince You Crime Is Out of Control. They Don’t Have Any Proof
- Lit: President Biden Issues Pardons for Federal Marijuana Possession
- Herschel Walker Says the Allegations Against Him are Untrue and He Didn’t Send Anyone Money for an Abortion, But...
- The Mass Killer in Thailand Fits a Recognizable Behavioral Profile
- England Lionesses v USA: international football friendly
- Biden’s ‘Armageddon’ warning wasn’t based on new intelligence, US says
- Are Putin’s nuclear threats really likely to lead to Armageddon?
- First witness in Kevin Spacey’s New York trial testifies actor grabbed him
- Donald Trump seeks to withhold two folders seized at Mar-a-Lago
- Uvalde school district suspends full police force months after shooting
- Man faces 20 years for allegedly smuggling three snakes in his pants at US border
- Eurovision in Liverpool will come at a significant cost
- Ellerby: Gold coins found hidden under kitchen floor sell for £754,000
- New York City declares state of emergency over migrant 'crisis situation'
- Why Russia but not China faces human rights action
- Stephen Lawrence case: Jamie Acourt to be freed in November
- Ukraine war: Vladimir Putin gets a tractor for his 70th birthday
- Creeslough: Multiple people injured in Donegal explosion
- Kremlin, shifting blame for war failures, axes military commanders
- After Russian retreat in east Ukraine, police find dozens of torture sites
- ICE tactical teams target suspected gang members during Virginia raids
- Uvalde district suspends school police department amid protests over shooting
- Syria’s cholera outbreak spreads across country, hits neighboring Lebanon
- Developing hurricane to slam Nicaragua with high winds and flooding rain
- Anyone can submit filings to a court docket. The Mar-a-Lago probe proves it
- Pardons, descheduling and the DEA: Making sense of Biden's weed actions
- Double, double, Doyle and trouble: Name confusion clouds Pa. midterm race
- Kelly, Masters clash in Arizona Senate debate over 2020, border and abortion
- Timber industry and firefighters on opposite sides of California ballot fight
- OPEC payback: The 6 actions Biden could take
- Pentagon to resume F-35 deliveries after Chinese materials discovered
- Biden issues new rules to cut off microchip supply to China
The Daily Beast
- Oath Keepers Leader Stewart Rhodes Texted About Bloody Civil ‘War’ Before Jan. 6
- Elon Musk Brushes Off Daughter Who Disowned Him: ‘Can’t Win Them All’
- Teacher Couple Suspected in $100 Million de Kooning Theft May Have Stolen More Art
- Herschel Walker’s Political Director Gets the Boot a Month Before Election Day
- Kremlin Sources Slam ‘Losing’ Putin and His ‘Dumpster Fire’ War in Explosive Report
- Biden Calls Out ‘Socialist Republicans’ Now Begging for Money From Program They Voted Down
- Boston Dynamics and Other Tech Companies Swear Not to Weaponize Their Robots
Philadelphia Phillies, Toronto Blue Jays, Seattle Mariners, Zack Wheeler
We have been handicapping baseball for six years and have never had more games go our way than this season. Picked more 'dogs, and they...
England women's national football team, United States women's national soccer team, Wembley...
England return to Wembley for the first time since their Euros triumph with a match against the world champions. Join Barry Glendenning.
England national football team, United States women's national soccer team, 2022, Vlatko Andonovski
England take on USWNT at Wembley Stadium in London for the 2022 International Friendly. Read here to check out when, where, and how to...
MLB, Gambling, Major League Baseball postseason
Roll into the MLB Playoffs with this BetMGM bonus code to lock in one of the biggest sportsbook promotions on the market. Instead of...
CLEVELAND, Ohio — Here are the lineups for Friday's American League wild card series Game 1 between the Guardians and Rays. Where:...
Kanye West has explained his thinking behind his decision to dress himself and several Black models in "White Lives Matter" shirts...
The Hulu horror film, "Hellraiser," directed by David Bruckner, is the second adaptation of Clive Barker's 1986 novella "The Hellbound Heart.
Luckiest Girl Alive
"Luckiest Girl Alive" has a lot going on, in a way that undermines the movie's translation from book to screen. Mila Kunis produces and...
Speaking at a Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee event, Biden said that for the “first time since the Cuban missile crisis, we...
- Mexican church pre-Hispanic paintings suggest negotiation
- National Guard general speaks on Hurricane Ian rescues, special moment of inspiration
- Mexican drug lord claims attack was aimed at him
- Catalan separatism in disarray after ruling coalition breaks
- Israel army kills 2 Palestinians in West Bank confrontations
- Ethnic Bulgarian group's name stirs anger in North Macedonia
- Uvalde school district suspends entire police force
- Florida communities come together to rebuild after devastating impact of Hurricane Ian
- Witness in Kevin Spacey trial alleges actor made sexual advance on him in 1980s
- MoneyWatch: Peloton lays off 500 more employees in push to "save" company
- Columbia agrees to $165M settlement with 147 patients of OB-GYN
- Man charged with assaulting crew members during chaotic United Airlines flight
- The best Halloween costumes for kids in 2022
- Student loan relief: Only weeks left to apply for major program
- FDA clears vaccine to prevent whooping cough in newborns by giving shot to mother during pregnancy
- Here's why good jobs news is bad news for the Fed and the stock market
- Citi makes the case for buying Meta, as Reels monetization improves
- Long-term unemployment dips by another 70,000 people. Here's what that means for job seekers
- September job gains affirm that the Fed has a long way to go in inflation fight
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: CVS, Credit Suisse, AMD, Lyft and more
- Biden's student loan forgiveness application will go live any day now. Here's how to prepare
- Uvalde school district suspends its police department as shooting probe report nears
- Jan. 6 detainees say a D.C. jail is so awful that they'd like a transfer to Guantanamo
- The iconic Easter Island statues have been damaged in a fire, authorities say
- Picking a good health insurance plan can be confusing. Here's what to keep in mind
- Revisiting San Juan Hill, the neighborhood destroyed to make way for Lincoln Center
- Ukrainians are miffed to share the Peace Prize with Russian and Belarusian winners
- False calls about active school shooters are rising. Behind them is a strange pattern
- Free money is coming to Californians to offset high gas prices. Will it also come with a tax bill?
- Street takeovers rumble across Orange County
- State Bar reverses course and plans to release records of complaints against Tom Girardi
- San Bernardino County man sentenced for 52 smash-and-grab robberies at cellphone stores
- Merced family recalls 2005 armed robbery by suspect in recent kidnappings, slayings
- Brother of man suspected in killing of Merced family is arrested
- 'Gimme Shelter': How parking lots explain California's housing crisis
- Russia's bombardment of Ukraine could trigger a Chernobyl-like event. Here's why
- Pennsylvania prison gets a Scandinavian-style makeover
- Debunked conspiracy film “2000 Mules” may be Texas GOP's pretext to impose new voting restrictions
- Loretta Lynn's music: That's how the Republican women I grew up with talked (behind men's backs)
- "The weakness is off the charts": Ex-prosecutors sound alarm on team Garland assigned to Trump case
- “This is a game-changer for prosecutors”: Proud Boy pleads guilty
- Ex-Oath Keeper testifies that leader Stewart Rhodes said he was in contact with Trump Secret Service
- Serbia's reluctance over Russia sanctions could hinder EU ambitions
- Nobel Peace Prize: Mixed reactions in Ukraine over joint award with Russia and Belarus activists
- 'They just wanted to drink': Liberated Ukraine villagers describe Russian troops' behaviour
- Eurovision 2023: Liverpool to stage next year's contest in name of Ukraine, says BBC
- Ukraine war: Kyiv and Washington clarify leaders' nuclear remarks to calm fears
- Six EU countries agree to boost cross-border cooperation against drug crimes
- Good News: 90 per cent of plastic in oceans could be gone by 2040 and a breakthrough for Alzheimer's
- Kanye West Claims About Abortion: What We Do Know, What We Don't
- Kojima Productions Teases Possible Death Stranding 2 with Elle Fanning
- Activist Shaun King Says Kanye West Has Retraumatized Breonna Taylor's Mom
- How a Fight Over Crime Stats Might Bleed Into the Fetterman, Oz Race
- Kanye West's Pro-Life Take Applauded by MTG: 'Abortion Is Silent Genocide'
- DOJ Can't Credibly Indict Trump Unless They Charge Hunter Biden: Dershowitz
- Nobel Peace Prize Winner: "What We Need Today Is Weapons"
- Holding the COP27 Summit in Egypt’s Police State Creates a Moral Crisis for the Climate Movement
- The Journalist Censored for Defending Rashida Tlaib
- Ron DeSantis Claim That "Regime Media" Wanted Hurricane Ian to Hit Tampa Echoed Fox News Rant
- The CIA Thought Putin Would Quickly Conquer Ukraine. Why Did They Get It So Wrong?
- Inside the Chinese Government’s Growing Surveillance State
- Dead Presidents, Fortunate Sons, and Raytheon Flacks: A K Street Kegger Party Report
- Kremlin allies turn on military leaders..
- Don seeks to withhold 2 seized folders..
- Vatican reminds pyongyang pope ready to visit if invited..
- New cars finally in stock -- but americans not able to afford..
- 23 million californians get 'inflation relief' payments..
- Service suspended in much of lower manhattan..
- Us, uk hold drone drill in persian gulf after iran seizures..
- After Indonesian soccer match left 131 dead, a look back on other major soccer crowd tragedies
- Chicago man who walked into police station, pointed gun at officer facing assault charges
- South Korean K-pop group BTS faces possible mandatory military service
- The 2024 Honda Prologue is a General Motors-powered electric SUV
- UK opens new licensing round for North Sea oil despite environmentalist outcry
- Iowa commit will likely never 'play basketball again' after being struck by a car, coach Lisa Bluder says
- UN to appoint expert to lead charge in scrutinizing Russia
- Bold Iowa mom shows up at school board meeting dressed like drag performer to prove a point
- 18-year-old male allegedly strangles 2 newborns in hospital maternity ward, says 'die' to one of them during attack....
- Philadelphia formally apologizes for decades of 'medical racism' conducted on inmates, most of whom were black and...
- NYC Mayor Eric Adams joins DC in declaring a state of emergency over bused migrants from Texas
- Uvalde school district suspends entire police force after 'recent developments' in shooting response investigation
- Facebook rejects ads for 'Florida Strong' T-shirts, veteran CEO says there's bias against conservative messages
- 'We are all in shock': Former WWE 'Tough Enough' wrestler Sara Lee dead at age 30, tributes pour in for 'pure soul'...
- How trail designers build good hikes
- Everyone wants a tip now. Do you have to give them one?
- Why Hunter Biden’s legal troubles are back in the news
- Hurricane Ian’s exceptional death toll, explained
- OPEC was always going to mess with oil prices. Was Biden’s team naive?
- Tár demands — and deserves
- This next-generation video game requires a prescription
- A Study Finally Shows Just How Much Deadlier COVID Has Been for Republicans
- I Thought My Plan to Give My Kids an Allowance Was Great. Lately, I’m Not So Sure
- Why the U.S. Might Not Use a Nuke, Even if Russia Does
- Kanye West Was Tucker Carlson’s Ultimate Grievance Interview
- I Gave My Husband Permission to Pursue His Fantasy. Uh, Bad Idea
- Airplane Wi-Fi Might Get Even Worse
- The Supreme Court’s Big Second Amendment Decision Is Wreaking Havoc on Gun Safety Laws
- Ukrainian officials reportedly say there have been 'catastrophic' Starlink outages in recent weeks
- Good news is still bad news for the stock market, but there is a silver lining to Friday's strong jobs report
- Twitter has finally added an edit button — here's how to edit your tweets
- 'Significant Other' follows a couple who encounters something sinister in the woods — here's how to stream the new...
- Russia beginning to 'prepare their society' to launch a nuclear attack, Zelenskyy warns, but adds Putin 'not ready to do it'
- How to turn dark mode on and off in Microsoft Word
- Planning a cannabis vacation? Here are the top 10 cities for a weed enthusiast's getaway including paint-and-puff...
- Facebook Is Warning 1 Million Users About Stolen Usernames, Passwords
- U.S. Jobs Rise While Unemployment Drops, Keeping Pressure on Fed
- Brian Kemp’s Revenge
- Triangle of Sadness Is an Epic Satire That Wears Out Its Dazzling Welcome
- Milwaukee’s Soaring Homicide Rate Renews the Debate Over Cash Bail
- ‘There’s No Point in Going if I Have No Teachers.’ How the Educator Shortage Is Affecting One New Jersey School District
- Lula Will Likely Win Brazil’s Tight Election. But After That, Things Will Really Get Difficult
- Judge hears arguments in challenge to Ohio abortion law
- Germany wants to put climate losses on agenda at UN talks
- Official says Haiti is looking for foreign armed forces to calm violence
- New York City mayor declares emergency over migrants sent from border states
- Uvalde school district suspends entire police force after continued outrage
- Biden signs executive order promising EU citizens better data privacy
- To some, renaming this California town would honor their ancestors. Others see the name as their legacy
- Live stock market news: Dow, S&P, Nasdaq fall but register weekly gains, OPEC oil fallout continues
- Biden blames Russia, Saudi Arabia for rising gas prices, takes credit for recent dip
- Stocks Tumble as Jobs Report Leaves Investors Sure of Another Big Rate Increase
- Biden says he'll release 10 million more barrels from the dwindling 'oil piggy bank' after OPEC's production cuts
- Gas Prices in U.S. Rise Amid West Coast Refinery Shutdowns
- Wall Street tumbles as jobs report cements harsh rate hike outlook
- Dow tumbles more than 500 points as rates pop on the September jobs report
- England & United States Women’s Teams Show Solidarity For Abuse Victims At Wembley
- Russia’s Reindeer Brigade Is Fighting For Its Survival In Southern Ukraine
- Friday, October 7. Russia’s War On Ukraine: Daily News And Information From Ukraine
- U.S. Consumer Borrowing Has Reached Record Highs
- Slipknot Achieve Third No.1 U.K. Album With ‘The End, So Far’
- Score A 50-Inch Samsung Frame TV For Under $1,000 As An Early Prime Day Deal
- Luka Doncic And Hasbro Launch Nerf Partnership
- How Our Midterm Forecast Takes Candidates’ Scandals Into Account
- Why Our Model Thinks Democrats Are Unlikely To Hold The House
- Nevada Could Be Senate Republicans’ Ace In The Hole
- Can You Fold All Your Socks?
- The Dodgers Are Big Favorites In Our MLB Forecast
- Can The Avalanche Repeat? Will The Lightning Rebound? What To Watch For In The 2022-23 NHL Season
- When Did Americans Stop Caring About COVID-19?
- Texas Christian activists are seeking to deny Civil Rights Act protections to bisexuals
- Disinformation wars for the midterms have begun: Meta takes down sprawling campaigns from China and Russia
- Remote work played a bigger role in the housing boom than most experts realized
- Chippy, Chipotle’s robot cook, is finally making its public debut in California
- Beyond Yoga opens first permanent brick-and-mortar store in Santa Monica
- Can VR act as a digital therapeutic?
- Video games dreamed up other worlds. Now they’re coming for real architecture
- One less Vermeer in the world
- The jig is up
- How to support US democracy: Midterm elections
- Trailer for "American Theocracy" documentary has dropped
- This is beautiful
- "[T]he burnout crisis among them is a crisis for society writ large"
- Constitutional protections vs. mass incarceration, ignored since the 70s
- Three Dolphins Die at the Mirage in Six Months
- Meet the Four Women Who Will Run Antarctica's 'Penguin Post Office'
- Just Above Midtown Was a Haven for Black Artists
- Nobel Prize in Chemistry Rewards Research Into Snapping Molecules Together
- Scientists Are Finding Fungi in Cancerous Tumors
- Wax Worm Saliva Is the Unlikely Hero of Fighting Plastic Waste
- This Low-Cost Device Could Make the Deep Sea Accessible to Everyone
- Rushen Abbey in Ballasalla, Isle of Man
- Le Petit Tambour in Tourreilles, France
- Elphinstone Tower in Dunmore, Scotland
- Captain Thunderbolt Statue in Uralla, Australia
- Why Isn’t the Most British of Masks in the Most British of Museums?
- 76th Street Subway Station in Queens, New York
- Grotte di Labante in Labante, Italy
- Engineering the Treatment of Early-Stage Lung Cancer [SPONSORED]
- Desecrated Human Skulls Are Being Sold on Social Media in U.K.'s Unregulated Bone Trade
- The Federal Government Should Decriminalize Marijuana
- 'Devilfish' Could Help Treat Wastewater from Ceramics
- The Universe Is Not Locally Real, and the Physics Nobel Prize Winners Proved It
- 'Absolutely No Doubt' That Climate Intensified Current Drought
- Detroit Has a Large Population of Ring-Necked Pheasants, and They Are Striking
- Chris Nikic Becomes the First Athlete with Down Syndrome to Finish The Ironman World Championship
- We Just Launched Our New Fundraising Platform: Find Your Good
- How the 2022 Wildfire Season Affected Our Public Lands
- The I-Am-a-Baseball-Fan Fitness Plan™
- How Not to Trap a Raccoon, a Nick Offerman Confession
- David Quammen’s ‘Breathless’ Is A Riveting Account of the Race to Understand SARS-CoV-2
- It’s Pumpkin-Beer Season. Long Live Pumpkin Beer
- Beyonce Slams Right Said Fred, Got Permission To Sample 'I'm Too Sexy'
- Daymond John Says Adidas in Tough Spot with Kanye West
- Ray J Posts Concerning Messages, Suicidal Thoughts While Up On Ledge
- New Video Shows Draymond Green Violently Punch Jordan Poole at Warriors Practice
- Home Depot Says It Did Not Donate to Herschel Walker Amid Boycott
- Kanye West Says 'F*** Diddy' in Response to 'WLM' Backlash
- Jake Paul Offers Draymond Green $10 Million To Box After Practice Punch Video
- Beyoncé Hits Back at Right Said Fred for Their ‘Disparaging’ Claim She Didn’t Seek Permission for ‘Sexy’ Interpolation
- ‘Interview With the Vampire’ Debut and ‘Walking Dead’ Final Season Return Drive AMC+ to Record-High Viewership,...
- Noah Baumbach Details ‘Painful’ Eight-Year Career Gap, Working With Greta Gerwig at BFI London Film Festival
- Slingbox, a Pioneering Streaming Device, Will Become Permanently Unusable in November
- Inside David S. Goyer’s Blueprint for ‘Batman Unburied’ Spinoffs, ‘Eternal Champion’ TV Series and Playing the...
- Eurovision 2023: U.K. Host City Revealed
- Ballerina Misty Copeland Previews ‘Flower,’ First Project for Her Life in Motion Productions (EXCLUSIVE)
- Richard Linklater’s Next Project: Taking Down Greg Abbott
- From Robo Vacs to Air Fryers, Here Are the Best Prime Early Access Sale Home and Kitchen Deals
- Liverpool to Host 2023 Eurovision Song Contest on Behalf of Ukraine
- Boy Band PrettyMuch Announces Nick Mara Is ‘Formally Leaving the Band,’ But Will Continue as Fourpiece
- New Zealand’s Indy Is Forging Her Own Pop Path
- No Treats, Only Tricks: Republicans Try to Ruin Halloween With Fake Rainbow Fentanyl Threat
- Only a Handful of Conservatives Bothered to Phone in Their Fury at Biden’s Pot Pardons
- Morgue in Australia horrified after opening body bag and finding evidence of man trying to claw his way out. Yes, as...
- Subby really hopes this woman just doesn't know what the word erotic means. And what kind of asshole buys a monkey...
- Photoshop this stereo periscope [Photoshop]
- The Pink Panther Strikes Again, this time for $49.9 million [Cool]
- Here's the origin of that re:FW:FW:FW:FW anti-cannabis legalization propaganda that your older relatives and...
- On this day in 1984, a small group of paranormal scientists and engineers successfully contain their very first...
- Answer/return your grandmothers calls you jerks. She might be checking to see if she needs to bail you out of jail [PSA]
- Biden Pardons Thousands Convicted Of Marijuana Possession
- HelloFresh Announces Collaboration To Discreetly Deliver McDonald’s In Its Packaging
- Infamous Instances Of People Who Hated Their Onscreen Portrayals
- Scientists Announce Earth’s Sewage No Longer Drinkable
- What Should We Do About The Supreme Court?
- Most Controversial Texts Sent To Elon Musk About Twitter
- Report: This Our Annual Headline About Hockey
- Floridians Rescue Animals During And In The Wake Of Hurricane Ian
- “Potter To Potter Ceramics”: 140 Examples Of Beautiful And Creative Pottery
- Woman Keeps Getting Bullied To Sell Her House For Half A Million Below Value, Starts An Important Discussion About...
- Artist Illustrates Funny And Silly Situations In Hopes Of Making People Laugh (70 Pics)
- NYC School Teacher Shares Hilarious And Pure Things Kids Have Said (77 New Pics)
- 142 Of The Most Interesting Signs From Around The World
- Groom Asks Mother-In-Law To Leave Wedding Because Of Her Perfume, Wonders If He’s Wrong
- Richard Jefferson: LeBron Would Be Picked After Wembanyama If They Were in Same Draft
- Report: Warriors Investigating Leak of Draymond Green-Jordan Poole Fight Video
- Oscar De La Hoya Building $14.6M Home Outside Las Vegas Featuring Outdoor Theater
- Tyreek Hill, Kyle Pitts, NFL Injury Statuses and Fantasy Impact for Week 5
- Rams Practicing Silent Count Ahead of Cowboys' Trip to Los Angeles, Sean McVay Says
- Cowboys Rumors: Jason Peters Suffers Chest Injury, Could Miss Multiple Weeks
- Report: Bailey Zappe to Start for Patriots vs. Lions After Mac Jones, Hoyer Injuries
- 44 Best Sweaters for Men in 2022: Cashmere, V-Neck, Crewneck, Cardigan, and More
- The Beginner's Guide to Issey Miyake
- Long Weekend Sales 2022: All the Worthwhile Weekend Deals on Tech, Kitchen, and Furniture
- How Steve Lacy Scored the No. 1 Song in the Country With “Bad Habit”
- Watch Rick Ross and DJ Khaled Face Off on the GQ Hype Debate Show
- 17 Best Black Sneakers for Men in 2022: Nike, Adidas, Vans
- 'Triangle of Sadness' Director Ruben Östlund on Making the Year’s Most Disgusting Class Satire
- Abercrombie & Fitch Has All Our Favorite Fall Styles For Up To 30% Off
- 7 Target Coats To Keep You Chic & Cozy This Fall
- This $25 Bond-Building Hair Treatment Gave Me Perfect Air-Dried Waves
- See Every Look From Target’s Fall 2022 Designer Collab With La Ligne, Sergio Hudson & Kika Vargas
- 17 Amazon Deals You Can Shop Ahead Of Prime Day 2.0
- Black Women Gamers Are Winning Despite Facing Misogynoir On Twitch
- 6 Coat Trends That Will Up Your Fall 2022 Outerwear
- The best laptop deals you can get right now
- Microsoft’s fall event 2022: all the news from the online Surface event
- ‘Vote for Holly!’ Meet the cheerleaders of Fat Bear Week
- What to expect from the Microsoft Surface launch event
- Chainsaw Man’s first episode hooked me with its gorgeously gory action
- Facebook warns 1 million users whose logins were stolen by scam mobile apps
- Can an artist sue over a virtual tattoo? It’s complicated
- EA starts rolling out a new PC app to replace Origin
- Frontline Ukraine troops are reportedly enduring Starlink outages
- Toyota restarts bZ4x EV production after fixing dangerous wheel flaw
- Even Signal is hopping on the Stories bandwagon
- Chromecast with Google TV HD review: Just a great little streaming dongle
- Biden signs executive order to protect personal data transfers between the US and EU
- Amazon's Kindle Paperwhite drops to $100, plus the rest of the week's best tech deals
- The Uber Data Breach Conviction Shows Security Execs What Not to Do
- Biden’s Privacy Order Slaps a Band-Aid on the EU-US Data Crisis
- 'A Canticle for Leibowitz' Is a Big, Beautiful Mess
- 17 Best iPhone 14 Cases and Accessories (2022): MagSafe-Tested, Chargers, and More
- How Far Would You Have to Tunnel Underground to Lose 20 Pounds?
- The Best Amazon Fire Tablet (2022): Which Model Should You Buy?
- What’s Deepfake Bruce Willis Doing in My Metaverse?
- Filing: in its case against Meta's Within acquisition, FTC asks a judge to remove some allegations about...
- Binance says it will cease trading Helium Network Tokens, or HNT, over the next week and advises users to close out...
- The Biden administration issues sweeping new rules significantly expanding the limits on exports of chips and...
- Sources: Ukrainian troops report widespread outages of Starlink devices, often in newly liberated territories where...
- Binance says 2M BNB, worth ~$570M, were stolen from its BNB Chain in an exploit; “majority” of BNB are in the...
- Interview with Elon Musk: it is “vaguely therapeutic” to “play the fool on Twitter”, Truth Social is a right-wing...
- Biden signs an EO to implement Privacy Shield 2.0, the EU-US data transfer framework seeking to address EU concerns...
- Ukraine officially recognized the Northern Territories as part of Japan
- Big U.S. Banks Are Stiffing Account Takeover Victims
- Overzealous Destructuring
- Nuclear Close Calls: Able Archer 83 (2018)
- My Favourite Computer, an Old Mac
- Show HN: PyTorch search engine
- KeywordsPeopleUse: Discover what people are asking Google
- URL Parse API: Easily parse a URL into its components
- Creatorverse & Planet LinkedIn Report: The past, present and future of being knowledge entrepreneur
- Kinic: Discover what's being made on web3 with Kinic search.
- EasySendy: Hybrid email marketing platform
- Vmaker for Windows: Train, educate, elevate
- LinkSafe.ly: Stop bots from clicking your links for free
- Marjorie Taylor Greene digs her hole deeper by adding a video to her tweet equating Biden with Hitler
- Look at these adorable dolphins observing curious and cute squirrels
- The reason there's no Guy Fawkes mask in the British Museum's huge mask collection
- This 550-year-old death's head ring says, "Behold the End"
- Proud Boys leader pleads guilty to seditious conspiracy over Jan 6th
- REM, Wet Leg, David Byrne, PUP, Pearl Jam, and many more on "Liberate Abortion" benefit compilation only available today!
- Strangers stop on a highway to help a calf that fell out of a moving trailer (video)
- Amazon Is About to Sell This 4K Smart TV for Just $112
- Five Things You're Not Cleaning in Your Washing Machine (but Should Be)
- 13 of the Worst Breaches of Gym Etiquette, According to Reddit
- Why You Should Always Have Plumber's Putty
- The Real Difference Between the ‘Apocalypse,’ ‘Armageddon,’ and ‘Doomsday’
- Why You Shouldn't Pay for Anything With Zelle
- 12 of the Worst Biopics of All Time (and 12 to Watch Instead)
Arts & Letters Daily
- Abolish the family! The nuclear family is a terrible way to organize and fulfill our emotional and economic needs, a...
- In 1822, Henri Beyle was balding, fat, and prone to plagiarizing and misspelling. How did he become the author we...
- As a young woman, Vivian Gornick was determined to be a serious writer. Yet she could not bring herself to write
- The Italian author Francesco Pacifico tackles a complex question: Why do American editors keep editing the sex out...
- Good riddance to long books. Novels have generally been getting shorter since the 18th century. The Booker Prize is...
- Martha Graham exuded a cool, detached air. But there was inkwell throwing, tablecloth yanking, phone slamming, and...
- Authoritarian offspring. Hitler was all but sexless; Stalin had three children (probably). What about Mussolini?
- shubhamgrg04/awesome-diagramming: A curated collection of diagramming tools used by leading software engineering teams
- Staff engineer archetypes
- Untitled (https://www.nytimes.com/2022/10/05/health/diabetes-prevention-diet.html?smtyp=cur&smid=tw-nytimes)
- How does the Russo-Ukrainian War end?
- There are three types of meetings
- Rightwing thinktanks run this government. But first, they had to capture the BBC
- 22 Times An Actor Nailed A Character So Completely, It Would Be Offensive To Ever Recast Them
- 26 Useful Products From Target You May Want To Buy Before Your Next Trip
- 32 Ways To Upgrade Your Rental Bedroom Without Losing Your Deposit
- 21 Shocking, Surprising, And Downright Unforgettable Facts I Learned This Week
- The Best And Funniest "House Of The Dragon" Jokes, Tweets, And Memes So Far
- Eddie Munson From "Stranger Things," Maddy And Cassie From "Euphoria," And 18 Other Halloween Costumes I Need To...
- 26 Gorgeous Things From Anthropologie That’ll Make Your Home Less Boring
- 10 Amazon Must-Haves for Those Who Use Their Car as a Second Home
- A Man Confronts His In-Laws for Constantly Showing Up Unannounced and Causes a Fiery Reaction
- “Squid Game” Actor Shared How He Overcame Poverty, Raised His Autistic Brother, and Became a Superstar
- 15 Times We Needed to Double Check What We Just Saw
- The 15 Most Universally Liked Stars, According to Ordinary People
- 10 Best-Selling Home Items That Will Add a Touch of Charm to Each of Your Rooms
- 15 Parenting Fails That We Feel Slightly Guilty Giggling About
- Market Extra: Cracks in financial markets fuel debate on whether the next crisis is inevitable
- The Tell: 4 ways to corral a rampaging U.S. dollar
- Earnings Watch: S&P 500 would be in an ‘earnings recession’ if not for this one booming sector
- Economic Report: U.S. consumer borrowing picks up speed in August
- NerdWallet: Why did Medicare star ratings go down for 2023? Here’s what it means for beneficiaries
- : Fewer than 50% of U.S. adults are now married. It’s time to give more legal and financial breaks to single people,...
- : Chip stocks slammed by new ban on chip and AI technology for China
- Here's Why Meta Platforms Stock Hit a New 52-Week Low Today
- Why Amazon Stock Lost 5% Today
- Why Nutex Health's Shares Fell 27.8% on Friday
- Why Lithium Americas Stock Dropped 12.84% on Friday
- Why Tesla Stock Tanked Friday
- Why Snowflake, Datadog, and MongoDB Plunged Today
- 2 Cathie Wood Stocks That Are Beating the Market This Year
- Biden Warns Inflation Will Worsen if Republicans Retake Congress
- Biden Administration Clamps Down on China’s Access to Chip Technology
- Biden Administration to Clamp Down on China’s Access to Chip Technology
- Sign Up for DealBook
- ‘Plot Twist!’ as Elon Musk Wins Partial Victory
- Elon Musk’s Hidden Twitter Motives and a Metaverse Meetup
- Jobs Report Will Gauge Economy’s Strength and Fed’s Success
Wikipedia Current Events
- Communist rebellion in the Philippines
- Somali Civil War
- 2022 Nobel Peace Prize
- Multiple people are injured and others trapped under rubble after an explosion at an Applegreen petrol station in the village of Creeslough, County Donegal, Ireland. (BBC News) (The Guardian) (RTÉ News)
- 2022 Lesotho general election
- Denmark–Iran relations, Mahsa Amini protests
Harris: I spent National Manufacturing Day celebrating the workers at the Volvo plant in Hagerstown, Maryland. They – and millions like them across America – are the backbone of our nation.
Harris: Our economy added 263,000 jobs last month. That is 10 million jobs since I came to office – the fastest job growth in history.
Harris: With the Inflation Reduction Act, we're lowering energy and health care costs. And paying for it by making corporations pay their fair share. Congressional Republicans want to repeal the law – spiking costs and killing the clean energy manufacturing jobs our investment creates.