- Army major and doctor wife charged in plot to give U.S. military medical info to Russians
- Russian railway executive found shot to death on his balcony
- Iran president says 'chaos' will not be accepted as protests continue
- Ukraine calls emergency meeting of security, defence chiefs
- Russia open to in-person talks with U.S. on nuclear arms treaty
- Spain says Nord Stream gas leaks likely a deliberate act
- Calls grow for China and India to talk sense into Putin
- Ginni Thomas, wife of supreme court justice, appears before January 6 panel
- Ian will likely hit South Carolina as a hurricane, forecasters say
- Ian Is Forecast to Hit South Carolina After Regaining Hurricane Strength
- Nord Stream spill could be biggest methane leak ever but not catastrophic
- 6 GOP-led states sue Biden over student loan forgiveness plan
- Tropical Storm Ian intensifies on path to South Carolina as Florida awakens to devastating damage
- Write text, get video: Meta announces AI video generator
- A 16-year-old admitted ending a beef with a murder in a Walmart, Miami-Dade cops say
- Pumpkin farms adapt to improve soil, lower emissions
- Body discovered along Poudre Trail in Windsor
- Holt man pleads guilty to assaulting police during Jan. 6 attack at U.S. Capitol
- Case against source for Trump dossier advances, barely
- Roof peeled off box truck by overpass flies into interstate traffic, NH cops say
- Six Republican-led states sue to halt Biden's bid to forgive student loans
- Pentagon Plans to Set Up a New Command to Arm Ukraine, Officials Say
- In a Reversal, NYC Tightens Admissions to Some Top Schools
- Donald Can’t Quit Maggie
- Zelensky’s Answer to Escalating Russian Threats: Defiance
- Where the Wall of Death Is a Way of Life
- Felicien Kabuga, Rwanda Genocide Tribunal’s Most Wanted, Is on Trial
- Mexico Named Deadliest Country for Environmental Activists
- Virginia Thomas appears for interview with Jan. 6 panel
- Wall Street drops back to lowest since 2020 as fear returns
- Fans miss 61 HR ball, Jays bullpen coach gets it to Judge
- US long-term mortgage rates up for 6th week; 30-year at 6.7%
- NATO believes Baltic Sea gas leaks were sabotage
- Friend or foe? Japan-China ties complicated after 50 years
- Bishop who won Nobel for work in Timor accused of sex abuse
- US Army doctor and wife charged with conspiring to provide US military medical records to Russian government
- Blown roofs, cars smashed: The destruction in Ian's path
- Senate expected to vote to approve government funding to avert shutdown
- 'Utter ferocity': See the devastating scene in a newly-liberated Ukrainian town
- 1,000-year rainfall, record-breaking surge: How climate change made Hurricane Ian more destructive
- Brazil's presidential vote is just days away. Voters are comparing it to 'war'
- 'Barney' documentary exposes dark side of beloved children's series
- Hurricane Ian Is Still A "Major Threat" To Florida Even Though The Storm Has Passed The State, Officials Say
- A Catholic Friar Is Facing Federal Charges For Blocking An Abortion Clinic
- Kim Kardashian Just Got Exposed For Outright Lying About Never Having Had A Gray Hair And The Receipts Are Hilariously Good
- People Are Sharing Their Favorite Memories Of Coolio After The “Gangsta’s Paradise” Rapper Died
- “Boy Meets World” Star Maitland Ward Felt “Used” And “Sexualized” By The Show’s Writers But Was “Reprimanded” And...
- The Queen's Cause Of Death Was Listed As "Old Age"
- Khloé Kardashian’s “Pure Elation” At Being Told That Kendall And Kylie Jenner Are “Concerned” About How Skinny She...
- Stunning Photos Show Hurricane Ian's Destructive Aftermath
- After Ian, Florida Hospitals Evacuate Hundreds Of Patients
- Romance Novel Cover Model Pleads Guilty To Assaulting Officers With Weapon In Jan. 6 Riot
- Ian Wallops Florida With 'Catastrophic' Flooding As It Heads North
- Donald Trump Belittled Jared Kushner In Front Of Aides With ‘Deliverance' Jibe: Book
- Anderson Cooper Made 'Amazing' Discovery In His Mom's Possessions After She Died
- LeBron James Is Putting His Money Down On A Sport That Isn't Basketball
- Lula leads Bolsonaro as Brazil’s election of "rejection" approaches
- Hassan campaign emails donors to sound alarm over trouble in November
- New data helps solves U.S. economic growth puzzle
- America's big consumer medical debt problem
- NATO: Nord Stream pipeline leaks result of "sabotage"
- Tropical Storm Ian heads for Georgia, Carolinas with wind and flood threat
- Why homes sales are cratering in one chart
Ex-Army major and wife charged in alleged plot to leak military health data to Russia
JUST IN: "This could be the deadliest hurricane in Florida's history,” Pres. Biden says during Hurricane Ian briefing at FEMA headquarters. “The numbers are still unclear, but we're hearing early reports of what may be substantial loss of life.”
New York City cemented a decision to use controversial academic screens for many of the city’s schools, which were paused during the pandemic under former Mayor Bill de Blasio
"I'm going through a f---ing divorce. I'm going through my own s---. I'm so hurting inside. I'm struggling." (via @toofab)
Using topsy-turvy logic, Vladimir Putin may claim that Ukrainian troops in parts of their own country are in fact occupiers, and that if they try to take back more of their land they will be invaders
LATEST: Hurricane Ian downgraded to a tropical storm •Hurricane warning issued for entire coast of South Carolina •2.5 million Floridians without power •Severe flooding in Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Naples, and other areas
Missed opportunity? House GOP says McConnell lost leverage over Biden by backing government funding bill
- 'Putin Is A Fool': Intercepted Calls Reveal Russian Army In Disarray
- Epidemiologist: What We Know About Monkeypox
- Twenty-Five Of The Gayest Straight Movies Ever Made
- The Asian Food Fixation
- 'Nature Has Its Own Way Of Ending Life. I'm Changing The Manner And The Time'
- Twitter Falls For Fake Shark Video From Hurricane Ian
- Is Taylor Swift Gay?
- AI Can Now Generate Videos From Text, Courtesy of Facebook
- Sheriff Threatened to Fire All His Black Officers in Racist Tirade Caught on Tape
- Teenage Girl Killed in Shootout Between Police and Alleged Kidnapper
- Elihu Okay’s Music Is Flawed on Purpose
- Here’s What Hurricane Ian Hath Wrought
- NATO Says Nord Stream Pipeline Was Sabotaged, Promises to Defend Its Allies
- Alien ‘Aqua Worlds’ Covered in Habitable Seawater More Abundant Than We Imagined, Study Proposes
- My Writing Started as a Want and Became a Need
- Day 19: music, how does it connect us to other things in life and media?
- 5 Key Success Principles Only The Top 1% Know (You Can Copy)
- Realistic Optimism
- Want A Thriving Business and success in life? Focus On 10 WAYS TO REDUCE IMPOSTER SYNDROME !
- Why is small talk boring?
- Split Back On The Narcissist
- The Nord Stream Pipeline Sabotage Is a Climate Catastrophe
- California Leaders Want to Compensate Descendants of Slavery. How Much Are They Willing to Pay?
- An Iranian Journalist Who Reported on Mahsa Amini’s Death Is Now in Solitary Confinement
- Biden Unveils an Ambitious Plan to End Hunger
- Thousands of Virginia Students Walk Out to Protest Youngkin’s New Anti-Trans Proposals
- Massive Global Pipeline Expansion Threatens Climate Goals
- “Grossly Inflated, Objectively False, and Therefore Fraudulent and Illegal”
- US mortgage rates climb to 6.7%, highest for 15 years
- ‘I will defend the country’: while some Russians flee draft, others head to war
- Ginni Thomas, wife of supreme court justice, appears before January 6 panel
- ‘When is it OK to start blowing things up?’ Mark Rylance on families, Hilary Mantel and climate disaster
- ‘Freaking cool’: Lizzo plays James Madison’s 200-year-old crystal flute
- Queen Elizabeth died of ‘old age’, death certificate says
- Billionaire MacKenzie Scott files for divorce from second husband
- Young non-smokers told not to take up vaping by experts
- Renee MacRae: Man found guilty of killing lover and son in 1976
- Hurricane Ian
- GCSE and A-level grades set to drop in England
- Queen's cause of death given as 'old age' on death certificate
- Harry Dunn crash: US citizen appears in court
- Perrie Edwards and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's home burgled
- Russians rebel as Putin drafts more people in battle for Ukraine
- Videos show Russian anger and fear after Putin’s mobilization
- A battle over Title IX: Can it be used to exclude trans athletes?
- Queen Elizabeth II’s cause of death revealed
- A hurricane hunter shot video as he flew into the center of Ian
- NATO decries pipeline ‘sabotage’ amid efforts to measure environmental impact
- Kremlin says Putin will sign ‘treaties’ to annex Ukrainian regions
- 'Sure' to 'pigs would fly': N.Y. lawmakers split on taking Cuomo PAC money
- Ginni Thomas testifies virtually to Jan. 6 panel
- Biden administration scales back student debt relief for millions amid legal concerns
- Wawa says N.J. House candidate ripped off goose logo
- Ian's mass blackouts meet struggling U.S. supply chain
- Ian ravaged one of the fastest-growing areas in the U.S
- Biden launches $810M Pacific Island diplomatic initiative
The Daily Beast
- MAGA Media Dweebs Lose Their Shit Over Lizzo Playing James Madison’s Crystal Flute
- This Is the Strongest Tape You Will Ever Use
- Bitcoin’s Climate Damage Is on Par With Beef and Crude Oil
- The Mystery of Chernobyl’s Black Frogs
- Vegas Pipe-Bomb Killer Escapes Prison Using Battery Acid and Cardboard Dummy
- Putin Wants Us to Believe U.S. Is Blowing up Gas Pipeline
- Hurricane Ian Leaves Trapped Florida Residents Pleading for Rescue
Tropical cyclone, Citrus County, Tropical cyclone warnings and watches, Flood
Citrus County is no longer under a storm surge and areal flood warning as Hurricane Ian has been downgraded to a tropical storm, per a...
American Horror Story, Anthology series, Premiere, Zachary Quinto, Billie Lourd, Leslie...
A new season of 'American Horror Story' named 'AHS:NYC' will star Joe Mantello, Zachary Quinto, Patti LuPone, Billie Lourd, Sandra...
Squirrels, North Carolina, Storm, Wildlife Resources Commission
What to do if you come across abandoned young squirrels. RALEIGH, N.C. – It's hurricane season, and with it comes the potential for...
Tropical cyclone, Storm
Starting off Thursday cool calm and collected with some sunshine. Temp highs top out at 70.
Four new electric vehicle pilot programs will help prepare Duke Energy, customers for EV growth · National Drive Electric Week is Sept....
Marjorie Taylor Greene
Perry Greene stated in court filings that his marriage is “irretrievably broken” and requested privacy during this time.
On the ground in southwest Florida, a Tampa Bay Times reporter and photographer bring eyewitness accounts.
Hayley Williams and Taylor York of the band Paramore confirmed they are dating in a recent interview with The Guardian.
- EU takes Malta to court over passport-for-pay program
- Live Updates: Russia-Ukraine War
- GOP states sue Biden administration over student loan plan
- PHOTOS: PHOTOS: Hurricane Ian slams the Florida coast
- Family frantically searched for Iranian woman after arrest
- Ginni Thomas appears in person for interview with Jan. 6 committee
- US long-term mortgage rates up for 6th week; 30-year at 6.7%
- Eye Opener: Ian downgraded to tropical storm after devastating western Florida
- Driving through the aftermath of Hurricane Ian in western Florida
- Billionaire philanthropist MacKenzie Scott files for divorce
- Ian destroys part of Sanibel Causeway, cutting off access to barrier islands
- Florida resident discusses riding out Hurricane Ian
- Stocks plunge to lowest levels since 2020 on aggressive rate hikes
- Storm chaser follows Ian as it destroys homes, roads and power lines in Florida
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Apple, CarMax, Coinbase, Peloton and more
- ‘The IRS is not the boogeyman.’ Here's what to do if you still can’t pay your taxes
- Google to shut down gaming service Stadia as CEO Pichai continues cost-cutting efforts
- Analysts are battling it out over Apple, but we're standing by the iPhone maker
- 3 takeaways from our daily meeting, including buying some Disney and looking at Club movers
- Hurricane Ian is a reminder for all homeowners to check their insurance coverage for natural disasters
- How a decline in some Google searches shows retail investors are leaving the market
- The Colorado River water shortage is forcing tough choices in 7 states
- Climate change makes storms like Ian more common
- Ginni Thomas, wife of Supreme Court justice, to testify before Jan. 6 panel Thursday
- Ian could become a hurricane again before hitting the southern East Coast
- Aung San Suu Kyi is convicted in again in Myanmar, alongside an Australian adviser
- Putin plans to formally annex 4 regions from Ukraine Friday
- Ukraine's offensive in Kharkiv was hard and bitter, say soldiers who did the fighting
- Oakland police continue search for gunman in school shooting that wounded six, including two critically
- 2 rock climbers found dead near Tahquitz Rock in Idyllwild
- Suspect arrested after pedestrian, 3 dogs are fatally struck in downtown Los Angeles
- Amid heat wave, Cal State Long Beach art students plead for air conditioning
- Can most Californians even afford to retire?
- Expansion set for old Hollywood studio amid surging demand for L.A. soundstages
- Another 'sanctuary city' abortion ban dies in California after attorney general's warning
- As Hurricane Ian ravages Florida, don't forget: Ron DeSantis leads the GOP war on green energy
- “Cowardly” Republican candidates scrub references to abortion and ties to Trump from campaign sites
- Trump nearly fired Ivanka and Jared in a tweet: Haberman book
- Marjorie Taylor Greene’s husband files for divorce, says marriage “irretrievably broken”: report
- “This will only piss Dearie off”: Trump got his handpicked special master
- Nuking the hurricane: Biden isn't to blame for Putin and Trump
- Is abortion murder? Doug Mastriano thinks so
- Ultra-Orthodox men protest Israeli military service
- Cargo ship with 1,000 tonnes of Ukraine aid sets sail from Marseille
- Scores arrested after protesters try to enter Iranian embassy in Oslo
- Egyptians clean up the Nile ahead of COP27
- Man dies after torrential rain floods Croatian port town of Rijeka
- 11 people were injured by Russian rockets in Kramatorsk
- Why are there demonstrations in Iran and what is different this time?
- Chinese State Media Warns Russia-Ukraine War 'Spiraling Out of Control'
- 'I Survived Two Hurricanes Like Ian, I Wish I Knew Then What I Know Now'
- Huge Venomous Snake Found on Homeowner's Windowsill: 'Absolute Weapon'
- Three Halloween Gaming Events in 2022 You Don't Want to Miss
- Ukraine Voting Brings 'Dangerous Phase,' More Nuke Threats: Retired Admiral
- Video of Dog Saying 'Good Morning' Every Day Has Viewers in Stitches
- Jen Shah's 'Innocent' Claim Leaves 'RHOSLC' Fans Confused
- In Decision on Putting Wolves Back on Endangered List, Martha Williams Confronts Her Montana Past
- CEO Says He's Been "Praying for Inflation" Because It's an Excuse to Jack Up Prices
- The CIA Just Invested in Woolly Mammoth Resurrection Technology
- No, Elon Musk's Starlink Probably Won’t Fix Iranian Internet Censorship
- University of Idaho Issues Gag Order on Abortion
- Florida Contracts Go to Companies That Flooded Ron DeSantis Campaign Fund
- It’s a Girl (Fascist)!
- Mortgage rates near 7%..
- Update: ian the horrible
- Desantis declares '500-year flood'..
- Battle erupts over alleged grisly photos of brain-hacked neuralink monkeys..
- Causeway to sanibel island severed..
- The 'sticky' high prices unlikely to come down any time soon..
- Survey: average person spends decade of life on 'autopilot'..
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa expected to play against Bengals: report
- Anxiety screenings recommended by US task force will cause overdiagnosis, overprescription, psychologist warns
- Border crisis coverage in past year dwarfed by CBS, NBC, ABC interest in DeSantis Martha’s Vineyard story
- ‘NCIS: New Orleans’ star Lucas Black explains why he left hit series: ‘Enough was enough’
- North Korea could launch a nuclear or ICBM test before the US midterms, escalating tensions
- Hispanics care more about economic issues than culture wars and GOP should pay attention
- Fox News' Steve Harrigan reports from Florida area destroyed by Hurricane Ian: 'Everything's gone'
- CNN reporters blasted for using Hurricane Ian to attack Ron DeSantis: 'This is undiluted partisan hackery'
- Jordan Peterson tears up after Olivia Wilde mocks him as hero of 'incel community': 'I thought the marginalized were...
- Corporations pause marketing campaigns on Twitter after ads appear alongside accounts associated with child porn
- Bodycam footage shows Tacoma officer put down an armed man with single shot at 183 yards
- Ian downgraded to tropical storm, though 'life-threatening catastrophic flooding' will continue
- Drag show performer sues right-wing blogger for defamation over claim that he exposed himself to children
- House Republicans push bill that would nix IRS funding from the 'Inflation Reduction Act' and reallocate it for CBP...
- The culture war flashpoints dividing Latino Democrats
- The fate of the Amazon rainforest is in the hands of Brazilian voters
- Two states, two visions for the future of labor
- Who built Marilyn Monroe?
- Climate change has come for the world’s largest greenhouse gas emitter
- Stop worrying about what happens if we let kids transition. Worry about what happens if we don’t
- Tech billionaires lost $315 billion in 2022 and it genuinely doesn’t matter
- House of the Dragon Really Makes Me Miss Cersei Lannister
- Will Anyone Ever Buy or Sell a Home Again?
- Wikipedia’s Fox News Problem
- Three Things to Know When You Call 988
- Help! My Sister-in-Law Is Spreading Lies About Me on Her Mommy Blog
- Billy Eichner Keeps Making a Strange Claim About His New Gay Rom-Com. Is He Right?
- My Child’s Teacher is Really Sick. What Do I Tell My Kid?
- Less than 3 years years after throwing a splashy launch event, Google is shutting down its game-streaming service Stadia
- 72 members of Congress have violated a law designed to prevent insider trading and stop conflicts-of-interest
- The first student-debt relief email update just went out from Biden's Education Department
- I became a stylist for Netflix's 'Next in Fashion' by DMing a producer on Instagram. I now make up to $1,000 a day...
- The stock market's failure to hold its June lows would reset a 4-step bottoming process that needs to be completed...
- Elon Musk's private Signal chats with famed investor Marc Andreessen show how short and sweet deal-making can be if...
- Michael Saylor says UK turmoil is a signal to 'opt out' and embrace bitcoin as policymakers scramble to avert...
- The Unorthodox Solution to the World’s Migration Woes
- Effective Altruism’s Philosopher King Just Wants to Be Practical
- There’s Good Reason for Sports to Be Separated by Sex
- The Tech Site That Took On China’s Surveillance State
- How the Anti-war Camp Went Intellectually Bankrupt
- How to Use Tech to Enhance Your Relationships
- What Americans Don’t Understand About Teachers and Professors
- China’s Electric Vehicle Battery King
- Russia Blows Up Gas Pipelines, Declaring an All-Out Energy War It May Already Have Lost
- I Paid $3,000 Above Sticker Price For My New Car. You Probably Will Too
- Russia’s Annexation of Ukrainian Territory Is a Sign of Military Weakness
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in September 2022
- What to Know About the Oath Keepers’ Seditious Conspiracy Trial
- What Giorgia Meloni’s Victory Means for Italy
- Amnesty report finds Facebook amplified hate ahead of Rohingya massacre in Myanmar
- WATCH LIVE: President Biden receives update on impact and FEMA response for Tropical Storm Ian
- Aaron Judge hits 61st home run, ties Roger Maris for American League record
- People trapped and over 2 million without power as Ian drenches Florida
- Coolio, rapper who won Grammy for 'Gangsta's Paradise, dies at age 59
- WATCH LIVE: House committee holds hearing on harm done to patients from abortion restrictions
- Russia to formally annex 4 regions of Ukraine Friday, after votes condemned by West
- U.S. weekly jobless claims hit five-month low; economic picture darkening
- Porsche Shares Jump in Blockbuster Market Debut
- Mortgage rates surge, closing in on 7%
- There's an ESG backlash inside the executive ranks at top corporations
- Stock Market Today: What to Watch
- The Fed cannot stop hiking rates until there are major job losses, says Jim Cramer
- Apple shares dip on rare Bank of America downgrade
- 3 Common Tech Mistakes For Early-Stage Startups
- Minnesota Vikings Need More From Pass Rushers Hunter, Smith In 2022
- Phil Collins And Genesis Sell Music Rights For Reported $300 Million: Here's How That Compares With Other Rock Icons
- 16 Tech Trends Poised To Make A Big Impact On Product-Based Businesses
- ‘Entergalactic’ Animated RomCom, Album Drop From Kid Cudi, Kenya Barris Make For Netflix ‘TV Event’
- As Ian Knocks Out Power To Millions In Florida, America’s ‘Mutual Aid’ Network Of Electrical Workers Springs Into Action
- 30 Gifts For Moms That Show How Much You Care
- Democrats Need More Than Beto O’Rourke If They Want To Flip Texas
- Two Election Deniers Are Facing Very Different Odds In Arizona
- Do Democrats And Republicans Agree On Anything About Climate Change And Immigration?
- The Best Red Zone Teams Are The Ones That Get There
- Women Have Swung Toward Democrats Since The Dobbs Decision
- Does Brighton Belong Among The Premier League Elite?
- How Black Americans Transformed Georgia’s Political Landscape
- Texas Christian activists are seeking to deny Civil Rights Act protections to bisexuals
- Disinformation wars for the midterms have begun: Meta takes down sprawling campaigns from China and Russia
- Remote work played a bigger role in the housing boom than most experts realized
- Chippy, Chipotle’s robot cook, is finally making its public debut in California
- Beyond Yoga opens first permanent brick-and-mortar store in Santa Monica
- Can VR act as a digital therapeutic?
- Video games dreamed up other worlds. Now they’re coming for real architecture
- A lumpy toaster, a goat exoskeleton, and a harmless car walk into a bar
- conspiracy-minded researchers simply attempting to connect the dots
- Climate reparations
- Coolio (Artis Leon Ivey Jr.), dead at 59
- "You're playing knight? ... oh, you're playing king."
- "History is freaking cool you guys!"
- Hilaree Nelson
- Three Baby Chimpanzees Kidnapped and Held for Ransom
- Man Pays $75 for Medieval Text That Could Be Worth $10000
- Whistler's 'Peacock Room' Open After Weeks of Restoration
- Lizzo Played a 200-Year-Old Glass Flute Given to James Madison
- Inside Forest Lawn Memorial-Park, the Disneyland of Graveyards
- Ancient Maya Cities Were Polluted With High Levels of Mercury
- EPA Creates National Office for Environmental Justice and Civil Rights
- For 'The First Lady of Engineering,' Freedom Meant Facing Down Racism and Sexism ... And Breaking Her Own Rules
- Truth under Attack
- See How a Parasite Travels from Tiny Crustacean to Fish to Bird
- Everything You Need to Know about Polio in the U.S
- How Hurricane Season Went from Quiet to a 'Powder Keg'
- Giraffes vs. Blue Whales vs. Dinosaurs: Contest Reveals Which One Builds Its Nervous System Fastest to Evade Predators
- Hurricane Ian Grinds toward Florida with Deadly Winds and Walls of Water
- Is Your Training Focused Enough on Recovery?
- Out Alive Podcast: I Was Attacked by an Alligator
- How Wolverine Worldwide Uses 3D Models To Do Business Better in the 21st Century
- I Ran 80 Miles Around Mount Rainier. Here’s the Gear that Supported Me
- Haleakala National Park Boasts a Landscape Fit for a Hawaiian God
- These Are Our Top Tips for Apple Picking
- Merrell CMO Wins Marketing Leader of the Year Award
- MacKenzie Scott and Estranged Husband Dan Jewett Settle Money Issues in Divorce
- Coolio's Last Performance Was With Vanilla Ice, Ice Remembers His Friend
- Report: Brett Favre's Charity Gave Money Meant For Kids, Cancer Patients To Alma Mater
- Myles Garrett Admitted He Was Going 65 MPH In A 45 Before Crash, Police Video Shows
- Khloe Kardashian Learns She Has Brain Trauma From Tristan Thompson's Cheating
- 'Try Guys' Ned Fulmer's Wife Says 'We're Working' on Relationship
- Crazy Video Shows Naples Firefighters Rescue Woman From Flooded Car
- Google Is Shutting Down Stadia Games Service After It Failed to ‘Gain Traction’
- CNC President Emmanuel Boutonnat Ordered to Stand Trial for Alleged Sexual Assault
- Alice Cooper, Josh Homme and Other Rockers Join Concert to Benefit Historic Palm Springs Theater’s Restoration
- How to Watch ‘Hocus Pocus 2’ Online: The Anticipated Sequel Hits Streamers Friday
- Danny Boyle to Direct Dance Adaptation of ‘The Matrix’
- CIA-Led Crypto Firm Depicted in New Spy Drama Series ‘Codeword: Rubicon’ (EXCLUSIVE)
- Prequel or Reboot: Which Drives More Interest in Franchises?
- Timothée Chalamet Gets Bloody in Creepy Trailer for ‘Bones and All’ (And It’s Kinda Hot)
- Conservatives Are Melting Down Because Lizzo Played James Madison’s Crystal Flute
- New Podcast in Daniel Johnston’s Name Will Open Mental Health Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Loves Pokémon So Much He Wrote a Song About It
- Solange Debuts Original Score for New York City Ballet
- Watch Ashlee Simpson Make a Rare Return to the Stage to Perform With Demi Lovato
- BTS’ Label Says They’ve Filed a Criminal Complaint Against Internet Troll Spreading ‘Ill-Intentioned Rumor’
- "Hi-diddly-ho, n-word-arino" [Awkward]
- Scientists have found the wreck of the Mesaba, the ship that tried to warn the Titanic of the iceberg in its path....
- Car hits deer and it bursts into flames. The car. The car bursts into flames [Scary]
- In a move that would have been appropriate at any time in the past 200 years, Biden officially declares Florida a...
- Before and after photos of erosion and other destruction caused by Hurricane Fiona
- Can they just keep the arsonist, scheduled to be released in October, in prison since he is sending out letters...
- You had one job
- Florida Landlord Reminds Tenants Fleeing Flood That Lease Doesn’t Include Rooftop Access
- Extraordinarily Dull A.A. Member Must Be Plant To Test Everyone’s Sobriety
- The Cast Of ‘Abbott Elementary’: Where Are They Now? What Do You Mean They’re On Set Shooting The Show? Right Now?...
- Walgreens To Now Offer Baths
- Republicans Explain Why They Voted Against The Electoral Reform Bill
- Injecting Modified Herpes Virus Shows Promise Of Killing Off Cancer Cells
- NASA’s DART Spacecraft Successfully Collides With Asteroid
- This Airline Scraps Gendered Uniforms, Allows Crew To Wear What Best Represents Them
- Woman Goes On A Rant As Her Husband Leaves For A 10-Day Hunting Trip, Sparks Discussion About How Often Women End Up...
- 67 Wholesome Rescue Pet Pics To Heal Your Soul (September Edition)
- It’s Time For The Best Parenting Tweets Of The Month, And Here Are 110 That Might Crack You Up
- 78 ‘Mildly Interesting’ Nature Pics To Mildly Amuse You During Your Coffee Break
- 101 Of The Most Unexpected Products From Famous Brands
- This Twitter Page Is Making Fun Of Weird, Funny Or Cringey Nextdoor Neighbors And Here Are 35 Of The Best Things...
- Chiefs vs. Bucs to Be Played in Tampa Bay as Scheduled amid Hurricane Ian Concerns
- NFL, NFLPA Make Pro Bowl Participation Mandatory After Changes for 2022 Events
- Myles Garrett Admits to Speeding Prior to Car Crash in New Police Video
- Eagles' Jalen Hurts Is 'Going to Defy All Odds,' Says Jaguars HC Doug Pederson
- Tyson Fury: It'd Be 'Awesome' to Have 2 Fights in 1 Night amid Anthony Joshua Talks
- Cardinals' Yadier Molina to Manage Puerto Rico at 2023 World Baseball Classic
- WWE Rumors: Tony D'Angelo 'Not Expected to Be Undergoing Major Surgery' on Injury
- 29 Lean, Mean Wallets Ready to Reorganize Your Life
- Fellas, There's So Much Menswear on Sale Right Now
- The Sonos Sub Mini Packs Mega Sound in One Small, But Mighty Subwoofer
- “We Believe That Access to Abortion Is a Basic Human Right”
- Denmark’s Toned-Down World Cup Jerseys Are Designed to Protest Host Country Qatar
- The Best Duffel Bags Make TSA Lines Way More Tolerable
- The Best Straight Razor Doesn't Have to Be Scary
- The Best Dog Collars For Every Pup Personality
- R29’s Shopping Team Reviews Free People’s Previously Sold-Out Puffer
- Billie Eilish Got Real Honest About All The Celeb Beauty Lines Out There
- Hallelujah! Mercury Retrograde Is Finally Over
- Why Fall Is The Best Fashion Season
- Ritual’s Bestselling Synbiotic+ Is A Superpill For Gut Health
- 22 Free People Sale Gems That Are Perfect For Fall
- How to create image cutouts in iOS 16
- The OG App, an ad- and Reels-free Instagram clone, is pulled from the App Store
- How to watch the 2022 League of Legends World Championship
- Bowers & Wilkins’ PX8 wireless headphones promise $700 worth of premium sound
- Mythic Quest’s third season premieres in November
- Google is shutting down Stadia
- Waymo pitted its autonomous vehicles against a virtual superhuman driver to see which was safer
- Native Instruments pads out its Komplete 14 suite with some welcome new toys
- 'Mythic Quest' season 3 debuts November 11th on Apple TV+
- Google is (unsurprisingly) shutting down Stadia in January
- James Webb and Hubble telescope images capture DART asteroid collision
- Teenage Engineering's PO-80 Record Factory both cuts and plays vinyl
- Peloton fitness gear will soon be available at Dick's Sporting Goods
- Epix will relaunch its streaming service as MGM+ next year
- 13 Great Deals on Weighted Blankets, Outdoor Gear, and More
- The Era of Fast, Cheap Genome Sequencing Is Here
- A Matrix Update Will Patch Serious End-to-End Encryption Flaws
- How Bots Corrupted Advertising
- How to Make Better Coffee at Home
- Mystery Hackers Are ‘Hyperjacking’ Targets for Insidious Spying
- The Best Apple 3-in-1 Wireless Chargers
- Saudi Arabia's Savvy Gaming Group says it plans to invest $37.8B in gaming companies to expand its role in the...
- Ars Technica
- YouTube plans to show “Personal Stories”, videos of people diagnosed with certain disorders, in US search results...
- Experts: the Optus hack could cost parent Singtel $420M-$560M for the 2.8M worst-affected customers; Singtel's...
- Google plans to shut down Stadia on January 18, 2023, and will refund hardware, software, and DLC purchases; members...
- Meta details its text-to-video AI generator, called Make-A-Video, which can produce five second videos with no...
- An investigation shows the CIA's failure to secure its messaging system for Iranian assets, often hidden within...
- Jitx (YC S18) is hiring a senior optimization scientist
- Crisis pay cut: Consumers prefer firms that prioritize paying employees over CEO
- Bitcoin’s climate damage is similar to beef and crude oil, says new study
- Meta ordered to pay $175M for copying Green Beret veteran’s app
- The Inorganic User Engine Driving Ad Campaigns on Major Websites and Podcasts
- A message about Stadia and our long term streaming strategy
- Google is shutting down Stadia
- LocalizApp: Localizable strings manager for your iOS and macOS App
- Alinea: Open source headless CMS
- Web3 Envoy: A friendly bot that connects the web3 community
- TradeSignals: Steady signal, steady profit
- Submit.com: Simplify form management, analytics, compliance & workflows
- Make: Build the future together
- Bullet Journal in Notion: A notion system to organize your past, present, and future
- "I Love You, You Hate Me": trailer for new documentary about the dark side of Barney and Friends TV show
- Deep-fried Goo Goo clusters and oysters on a stick
- Weather reporter defends using a condom on her mic (video)
- This restaurant involves real, live goats that spend time grazing on the rooftop
- There's probably an art vending machine near you. What are you waiting for?
- "100 Best Songs of 1982," the year when today's pop music was born
- New York Times on the "cult of brown noise" aficionados
- This Is How You Load a Piping Bag
- Cardamom Is the New Cinnamon
- 19 of the Best JRPGs You Can Play on Modern Consoles
- Now Anyone Can Use This AI That Will Draw Anything You Tell It To
- Comedian Mo Amer Talks About Writing a Show for Everyone
- How Many Cups of Coffee You Should Drink Per Day, According to 'Science'
- How to Make Your Own Concrete Tiles (and Why You Might Want To)
Arts & Letters Daily
- Andrea Dworkin expressed a collective disappointment with contemporary heterosexuality. But is she the feminist we now need?
- More than 400 utopian novels were published in English in the 19th century. When did we turn our backs on visionary idealism?
- Who owns the internet? Despite grand hopes, companies have repeatedly found ways to sneak back in and re-enclose the commons
- Andrea Long Chu: “People want race. They want race to win them something, to tell them everything they were never told…”
- Historians on both left and right are weaponizing history for political gain. It’s a vulgar form of historicism
- America faces an epidemic of bad thinking. Does the cure lie in rationality and humanistic logic — or are more...
- “We analytic philosophers pick up our worldview by osmosis”: “It silently substitutes for the existentialist,...
- Upside Down Backups
- Soldering Wires - Here's a Different Way : 6 Steps (with Pictures)
- Maintenance Is Sorely Needed In The Fight Against Global Warming
- Experimenting A New Syntax To Write SVG
- Go runtime: 4 years later
- Ken Thompson Really Did Launch His "Trusting Trust" Trojan Attack in Real Life
- Your CTO Should Actually Be Technical
- 41 Pictures And Videos Showing The Absolute, Unreal Devastation Hurricane Ian Left Behind In Florida
- A Religious Activist With A History Of Anti-Abortion Protest Is Facing Federal Charges
- Parts Of Florida That Were Hundreds Of Miles Away From Where Hurricane Ian Made Landfall May Have Severe Flooding,...
- Christina Aguilera Explained How Industry Execs Tried To Change Her Last Name
- The "Ghosts" Cast Found Out Which Characters They Really Are, And Now It's Your Turn
- This Woman's Edible Résumé Cake Is The Talk Of LinkedIn, And I Need To Know If You Think It's Brilliant Or Gimmicky
- 31 Staple Products For Your Wardrobe That Reviewers Say Actually Last For Years
- 8 Celebrities Get Totally Honest About Their Uncommon Parenting Decisions
- 9 Best-Selling Items That Will Make This Fall the Coziest Ever
- 12 Things It’s Better Not to Try and Save On
- 15 People Who Didn’t Actually Want a Pet But Instantly Changed Their Minds
- An Aspiring Model With a 100-lb Leg Embraces Her Uniqueness and Wants to Show the World That Being Different Is Beautiful
- What Could Happen to Your Body If You Have Too Much Screen Time
- 16 People Who Were Brave Enough to Embrace Their Natural Beauty
- Outside the Box: Market instability replaces inflation as the biggest risk, raising the chances of a pivot by the...
- Commodities Corner: Supply ‘lag’ helps lithium triple its prices in a year
- Crypto: Why bitcoin and ether are outperforming the stock market this week, despite a rising dollar and climbing yields
- The Margin: Dropping Aaron Judge’s 61st home run ball might have cost this fan $250,000 or more
- Earnings Results: CarMax stock suffering biggest selloff in 22 years as inflation, low consumer confidence lead to...
- Weekend Sip: For National Coffee Day, consider this coffee liqueur with a kick of mezcal
- : Once the face of youth, millennials confront gloomy retirement prospects
- Why FaZe Holdings Stock Got Hammered Today
- Why Nvidia, Snowflake, and Roku Stocks Slumped Thursday Morning
- Why Bed Bath & Beyond Stock Was Slipping Today
- Why Shares of Coinbase Are Falling Today
- Why Peloton Stock Plunged Today
- Why ChargePoint and Other EV Stocks Plunged Today
- Why Carvana Stock Crashed Today
- Porsche Shares Jump in Blockbuster Market Debut
- U.S. Economy Weaker Than Thought in Year’s First Half, by One Measure
- Porsche Takes off in Trading Debut
- Britain’s Gamble on Tax Cuts has Economists Warning of Past Mistakes
- U.S., Russia Duel Over Leadership of U.N. Tech Group
- In an Echo of History, the British Pound Has Lost Its Dominance
- Protests in Prague Signal a Troubled Winter Ahead in Europe
Wikipedia Current Events
- Russo-Ukrainian War
- 2022 Nord Stream gas leaks
- Aung San Suu Kyi, ousted leader of Myanmar, is sentenced to further three years' imprisonment for "violating the state's secrets act". She is already serving 20 years on other charges. (AP)
- The European Commission sues Malta in the European Court of Justice (ECJ), seeking to end the so-called "golden passport" scheme - the only one still active in the EU - by which large investors may be granted citizenship of that country, and, by extension, that of the European Union. (Bloomberg)
- Annexation of Southern and Eastern Ukraine
- Press Secretary of the President of Russia Dmitry Peskov said that the Kremlin is scheduled to sign agreements on the annexation of the occupied territories of Ukraine by Russia on 30 September. (Forbes)
- President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelenskyy is convening an urgent meeting of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine for 30 September. (Ukrainska Pravda)
Harris: My message to the people of Florida is that at times like these, America comes together. We put aside our differences and pull together as one team. One America. However long it takes, the U.S. Government will be there.
Harris: I’m delivering remarks following a briefing on impacts from Hurricane Ian and ongoing Federal response efforts.
Harris: This morning, I spoke with Governor Ron DeSantis to discuss the steps we're taking to support Florida in response to Hurricane Ian. I've also directed FEMA Administrator Criswell to travel to Florida tomorrow to check in on response and survey where additional support is needed.