- Poland asks US for nuclear weapons amid growing fears of Putin’s threats
- U.S. accuses China, Russia of protecting North Korea at U.N
- Taiwan says it will not rely on others for defense
- US officials say Ukraine was behind car bomb that killed daughter of Russian nationalist: NYT
- Putin says Zaporizhzhia nuclear plant belongs to Russia
- EU Approves Eighth Round Of Sanctions Against Russia
- Mass graves of civilians found in liberated Lyman
- Stocks Close Lower After Two-Day Rally
- Pilot sues Southwest after colleague exposes himself
- Angelina Jolie details abuse allegations against Brad Pitt in countersuit over shared winery
- One Big Option Trade Fueled S&P 500's Midday Jump, Wells Fargo Says
- Merced County kidnapping: New video shows suspect take 2 zip-tied family members, mom and baby
- Colts vs. Broncos NFL Week 5 lines, odds, picks: Thursday Night Football predictions and best bets from proven model...
- Drug companies in opioid crisis donated $27K to Ohio's Ryan
- Climate change made summer drought 20 times more likely
- American tourist killed in Turks and Caicos was an NAACP leader from Virginia
- Chatham grand jury indicts man for murder, nine months after plea deal for aggravated assault
- Amid mounting scrutiny over poor treatment of gunshot victims in Baltimore, City Council hearing to address issues
- Brownsville woman gets eight years in prison for attacking, beating girlfriend
- Beaufort Co. police to turn over Wednesday ‘hoax’ active shooter investigation to FBI
- Day 3 of the Waukesha Christmas Parade attack trial: Brooks requests an adjournment for COVID-19 protocols
- Herschel Walker Drags Republicans Even Lower
- E.U. Negotiators Strike Deal on Russian Oil Price Cap
- Some Florida Residents Demand More Federal Aid After Hurricane Ian
- More on the Firing of that N.Y.U. Professor
- The Portland Thorns Become the Face of a Scandal in Women’s Soccer
- U.S. Believes Ukraine Was Behind an Assassination in Russia
- Paid to Fight, Even in Ancient Greece
- EXPLAINER: What's next in Musk's epic battle with Twitter?
- Drug companies in opioid crisis donated $27K to Ohio's Ryan
- 'Forever chemicals' in deer, fish challenge hunters, tourism
- Guilty! Law school sends out erroneous admissions emails
- Fan who caught Aaron Judge's 62nd HR offered $2M for ball
- Lawsuit settled, film to resume after Alec Baldwin shooting
- Steinbeck's letter to son on love, 'the best thing,' on sale
- Analysis: What's next for Herschel Walker?
- Latino representation in media industry grew by only 1% in the past decade, a new report finds
- OPEC announces big cut in oil production despite US pressure
- The FBI released its crime report for 2021
- REI dumps Black Friday
- Judge's home run ball could be worth $1-2 million, experts say
- Jim Redmond, who helped his son to finish line in 1992 Olympics, dies at age 81
- This Woman’s “Kiss Of Death” Shows Just How Serious Allergic Reactions Can Be
- They Were The Models On The Boxes Of Hair Relaxer Kits. This Is What They Look Like Today
- How Kimye Fell From Grace
- Brad Pitt Choked One Of His Children And Hit Another In The Face During The 2016 Plane Incident, A New Court Filing Alleges
- Musk agrees to proceed with the deal at the original price, averting a court battle
- Celeste Ng Discusses Her Latest Novel, "Our Missing Hearts," And Her Approach To Navigating A Near-Future World...
- The Try Guys Said They Learned About Ned Fulmer's Affair After Fans "Alerted" Them Of His Cheating
- Ron DeSantis Claims Media Hoped Hurricane Would Hit Tampa 'To Advance Their Agenda'
- Georgia Election Probe Enters New Phase With Search Warrants
- Purdue University Student Arrested For Murder Of Roommate In Dorm Room: Police
- Jan. 6 Rioter Arrested For Assaulting Cop Was Paid To Campaign For Glenn Youngkin
- Alec Baldwin Settles With Halyna Hutchins’ Family After 'Rust' Shooting
- Man In Custody After Kidnapping Of California Family Of 4
- Dem Strategist Rips Republicans With Reason For Their ‘Very Low-Quality Candidates’
- White House bolsters efforts to protect student loan borrowers from scammers
- COVID boosters could save 90,000 lives, $56.5 billion
- DeSantis ramps up crusade against media on heels of Biden visit
- SpaceX launches new crew to the International Space Station
- Alec Baldwin reaches settlement with "Rust" shooting victim's family
- FBI data shows U.S. violent crimes decreased slightly in 2021
- What OPEC+ cutting oil output could mean for U.S. gas prices
CBS News polling shows most Arizona voters pessimistic about the economy, amid the state's closely-watched Senate and gubernatorial races. @SalvantoCBS reports.
The Associated Press
Elon Musk's monthslong tussle with Twitter took another twist this week when the Tesla billionaire seemed to return to where he started in April — offering to buy the company for $44 billion. Here's more on what could happen next.
Los Angeles Times
Once an "immature kid" who "thought I had it all figured out," fiery Phil Nevin has matured since his playing days, when his volcanic temper often got the best of him. The #Angels felt he had the right temperament, a mix of intensity and calm, to manage.
If you or someone you know is in crisis, call 988 to reach the Suicide and Crisis Lifeline.
Joey Bada$$ made a powerful statement at the 2022 BET Hip Hop Awards ... urging rappers to stop delivering messages that lead to their demise, or the death of others.
Europe activates two new pipelines, decreasing reliance on Russian gas ahead of winter crunch: report
The New York Times
More than a century and a half after the actual Civil War, the deadliest war in U.S. history, “civil war” references have become increasingly commonplace on the right. The phrase, for some, is far more than a metaphor.
Donald Trump on people calling to defund the police: "These people are insane, or they hate our country, I don't know which. Maybe it's both."
- It's-A Me, The First Peek At The Super Mario Movie
- Photos Of Italy's Revolutionary 70s Feminist Group Le Nemesiache
- What Can I Cook In A Hot Oven As It Cools?
- Every Movie Right Now, From 'Amsterdam' To 'Glass Onion,' Stars A Million A-Listers
- She Planned A Drag Event. Now The Far-Right Stalks And Harasses Her
- The Supreme Court Appears Determined To Shrink The Clean Water Act
- What It's Like Matching With Celebrities On Dating Apps
- New Observations Reveal How Giant Structures In Space Connect the Universe and Form Galaxies
- Alec Baldwin Will Resume Filming Rust After Settling With Slain Crew Member’s Family
- US Government Says There’s No Reason to Worry About Election Hacking
- Are My Student Loans Being Forgiven, Or What?
- Sheriff Who Called Black Colleagues ‘Bastards’ Forced To Step Down
- These Developers Fixed Instagram. Facebook Banned Their Accounts
- Chess.com Releases 72-Page ‘Hans Niemann Report’ Claiming He ‘Likely Cheated’ in More Than 100 Games
- Border Lines
- Beauty Is More Powerful Than Money
- Personal Myth: How to Find Deeper Understanding of Your Life and Purpose
- 5 Reasons to Watch Reservation Dogs for Your Columbus/Indigenous Day Long Weekend
- 11 (Short) Ideas I’m Obsessed with That Can Help You Rethink Your Entire Life
- Laozi: 6 New and Healthy Habits to Implement in Just 5 Minutes a Day
- Cannabis Tolerance Breaks: What You Need to Know
- Biden and DeSantis Pledge Relief and Cooperation After Hurricane Ian
- Joe Kent’s Forever War
- The Supreme Court May Be Poised to Blow Up the Clean Water Act
- The CIA’s New Podcast Is Part of a Long History of PR Stunts
- Alabama Wants to Pervert the 14th Amendment to Gut Voting Rights. So Justice Jackson Took Them Back to History Class
- How Giorgia Meloni’s Win in Italy Helps Us Understand a US Senate Race
- The Supreme Court’s Conservative Majority Wants to Gut the Voting Rights Act
- Nicole Mann to become first Native American woman in space on Crew-5 mission
- Texas attorney general who tried to flee abortion subpoena ordered to testify
- Putin appears to admit severe Russian losses in Ukraine
- Ukraine won back territory and support, but Russia will test the west’s resolve again
- Alec Baldwin settles lawsuit with family of cinematographer killed on film set
- Fan unsure what to do with Judge’s home-run ball, which could be worth $2m
- Liz Truss spoke as a PM in denial, watched by a party that knows she’s a failure
- Primark re-introduces women-only fitting rooms
- Jessica Lawson drowning: Teachers not guilty over girl's death in France
- FIA delays publication of its inquiries into whether any team breached F1 budget cap in 2021
- Steve Cooper to remain Nottingham Forest manager following club meetings
- Oil prices set to rise as Opec countries cut output
- Why do politicians use walk-on music?
- Alec Baldwin shooting: Filming to resume after Halyna Hutchins death on set
- Ian is likely Florida’s deadliest hurricane since 1935. Most victims drowned
- Putin cites success in annexed regions even as his exhausted troops retreat
- Here are the nuclear weapons Russia has in its arsenal
- ‘I refuse to comply’ says Russian journalist, days after escaping house arrest
- The E.U. is preparing for blackouts this winter, amid an energy crisis
- South Korea apologizes for missile crash during drill with U.S
- Saudi-led coalition may cut oil production despite White House overtures
- U.S. lawmakers slam U.S. corporate executives’ Hong Kong trip plans
- Rick Scott's Ian plea for the Senate: Come back and pass an aid package
- Appeals court expedites DOJ challenge to Mar-a-Lago special master
- Biden surveys Florida storm damage ahead of DeSantis briefing
- OPEC oil output cut fuels Dems’ gas price fears
- Young House Dems' PAC adds 11 to $200k endorsement slate
- Florida scrambling to restore bridges to cut-off communities
The Daily Beast
- Revamp Your Wardrobe for the New Season With These Fall Fashion Steals
- Putin Crony Says He Drafted Russian ‘Kill List’ of Western Officials
- NASA's James Webb Telescope’s Powers Get Boosted with X-Ray Vision
- One Florida Island Was Left to Fend for Itself in Hurricane Ian. So This Chef Got Cooking
- Woman Berated for Her ‘Low Vibration’ BBQ Plate Takes Us Behind the Viral Video
- Herschel Walker Suggests to Fox News That His MAGA Son Is Part of ‘the Left’
- Putin’s Dueling Foot Soldiers Are Now Apparently Killing Each Other Off
Manchester City F.C., UEFA Champions League, F.C. Copenhagen, Erling Haaland, Pep Guardiola
Martin Green locked in best bets for Wednesday's FC Copenhagen vs. Manchester City UEFA Champions League 2022 match.
Paris Saint-Germain F.C., S.L. Benfica, UEFA Champions League, Lionel Messi, Ligue 1
Jon Eimer locked in his best bets for Wednesday's Benfica vs. PSG UEFA Champions League 2022 match.
Real Madrid CF, FC Shakhtar Donetsk, UEFA Champions League, LaLiga, Santiago Bernabéu Stadium,...
Real Madrid vs Shakhtar Donetsk, Champions League: Catch the live score, updates, and commentary from the Group F match at the Santiago...
Live stream info, time and odds for every UEFA Champions League 2022 match on Paramount+ on Wednesday, Oct. 5.
Jolie alleges that on a 2016 flight, Pitt hit and poured alcohol on both her and their children. She filed for divorce soon after, and...
Man City vs Copenhagen
Haaland grabbed two goals in the first half as City cruised to their third win in three in Champions League Group G.
Kim Jung Gi
The artist was in Paris and set to fly to New York when he began experiencing chest pains.
Real Madrid wasted a tremendous amount of chances, but still did enough to beat Shakhtar, thanks to goals from Rodrygo and Vinicius in...
- Israel's Netanyahu hospitalized weeks before election
- WATCH: Boy has sweet reaction to meeting baby brother for the first time
- Nicaragua charging exiled opponents' relatives
- Greece: Sailboat with 100 migrants sinks in high winds
- Germany repatriates more nationals from camp in Syria
- Lula receives fresh endorsements ahead of Brazil election
- WATCH: Siblings crossed paths for years before learning they were related
- Siya Kolisi visits the first rugby field he ever played on
- These are the best times to buy pet insurance
- The juiciest and best reality TV shows in fall 2022: 'Survivor,' 'Dancing with the Stars' and more
- Pilot sues Southwest after colleague stripped naked in front of her
- Former FEMA administrator discusses ongoing efforts following Hurricane Ian
- Former NASA astronaut discusses successful launch of Crew-5 mission
- Mortgage rates climb to their highest level in 15 years
- Fugitive Justin Costello arrested for $35 million fraud based on 'mirage' of being billionaire, Harvard MBA, Iraq vet
- Good news, bad news: What to make of analysts' mixed reviews of our bank stocks
- Ford hikes starting price of electric F-150 Lightning for second time in less than two months
- Herschel Walker campaign says it raised over $500,000 after report Georgia Senate hopeful paid for an abortion
- I tried McDonald's new adult Happy Meal
- Watch live: President Joe Biden addresses Hurricane Ian victims in Fort Myers, Florida
- Key Democrat outlines 5 priorities for $80 billion in IRS funding
- Jailed by Duterte, Philippine politician sends dire warnings on democracy from prison
- Hans Niemann is accused of cheating in more than 100 chess games. He's playing today
- The diary of an Afghan girl killed in bombing reveals a list of unfulfilled dreams
- Halyna Hutchins' family settles with Alec Baldwin over cinematographer's death
- Biden administration steps up protection against student loan forgiveness scams
- Brad Pitt choked and hit his children, Angelina Jolie says in a court filing
- This is the heaviest pumpkin grown in the U.S
- Descendants of UC Hastings College of the Law founder sue California to block school name change
- Man sentenced to probation, time served in Walk of Fame attack on transgender women
- Surveillance footage shows abduction of still missing Merced family
- 4 Los Angeles County beaches remain under high bacteria warning
- Where to find cheap gas as L.A. fuel prices hit another all-time high
- Internal LAPD report rules that officer's training death was an accident
- Want a speed hump to deter speeders on your L.A. street? You have to act fast
- "Alcarràs" filmmaker on farming families losing "this way of life" in Catalonia
- “Fellow adulterer” Newt Gingrich called out for defending “family man” Herschel Walker
- Mar-a-Lago documents inadvertently published online
- Oath Keepers trial highlights the right's obsession with finding cheat codes for real life
- Herschel Walker defender: I don’t care if he paid “some skank”
- “Possession is a crime”: MSNBC host says Trump lawyers “stepped in it” on page 30 of SCOTUS appeal
- Trump melts down on Truth Social over Mar-a-Lago probe: “I want my documents back!”
- Ukraine war: Mykolaiv residents band together despite looming fears of attack
- Putin vows to 'stabilise' Ukrainian regions as he signs annexation decrees
- Liz Truss wants 'growth, growth and growth'. Here's how Brexit has damaged her goal
- Meet the farm in Italy making car fuel from cow poo
- Gazprom resumes gas supply to Italy after weekend stoppage
- Energy crisis: Europe "should act united" according to Madrid
- Qatar World Cup: French cities move to block fan zones showing games
- The Controversies Surrounding Netflix's 'Dahmer' Show So Far
- Kim Jung Gi Dies at 47: Comic Book World Mourns Famed Cartoonist
- Niecy Nash-Betts Talks 'Dahmer' Victims Debate and Her 'Niecyssance'
- How to Sign Up for PlayStation Stars
- Russians Fleeing Mobilization 'Don't Want to Die, Don't Want to Kill'
- Gotham Knights Hands-On Preview: Just Enough Bats in the Belfry
- When is the Next Steam Sale?
- The CIA Thought Putin Would Quickly Conquer Ukraine. Why Did They Get It So Wrong?
- Inside the Chinese Government’s Growing Surveillance State
- Dead Presidents, Fortunate Sons, and Raytheon Flacks: A K Street Kegger Party Report
- NIH Awards New Grant to U.S. Organization at Center of Covid-19 Lab Leak Controversy
- Meet the Military Contractor Running Fare Collection in New York Subways
- Barry Jones Is Running Out of Options. Will He Ever Leave Death Row?
- How Amazon, Google, and Facebook Helped Fund the Campaign to Overturn Roe
- Pittsburgh restaurant owner closes up shop due to post-COVID labor shortages, moves to Montana
- Ben Roethlisberger surprised Steelers head coach Mike Tomlin made halftime QB change
- Head Start educator says she went 'through hell' fighting to keep job due to state, federal vax mandates
- Hurricane Ian: CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC tout climate change more than 600 times in coverage
- Oregon wants to dumb down graduation standards so it can hide how badly it is failing our kids
- San Francisco voters weigh Nancy Pelosi's style and substance, share priorities as midterms draw near
- James Bond Day: Bond girls Ursula Andress and Lana Wood reminisce about working with Sean Connery
- Police footage captures fatal moment an allegedly stolen Maserati blasted through a sign at 123 mph
- New poll reveals shocking party realignment among 'conservative Latino' voters
- DEA loses track of drug informant caught with 114 lbs of fentanyl
- Man who killed retired police captain David Dorn during the 2020 summer riots sentenced to life in prison
- 'It's a blessing to be an American': NBA superstar Joel Embiid becomes US citizen
- Oklahoma Gov. Kevin Stitt signs bill to prevent gender reassignment services at children's hospital
- Ireland clamping down harder on 'offensive' online content, making it easier secure convictions for 'hate crimes'
- Why Americans want these insects dead
- The Russian nuclear threat, explained
- The Instagram capital of the world is a terrible place to be
- The White House’s AI Bill of Rights is great
- Philadelphia elected a progressive prosecutor twice. The state government wants to fire him anyway
- Herschel Walker is an epically flawed candidate. He could still win
- Angelina Jolie alleges Brad Pitt physically abused her and their children
- One Thing Helped Keep the Lights On in Communities Hit by Hurricane Ian
- Why Nancy Pelosi Sabotaged Wildly Popular Bipartisan Legislation
- Please Stop Fawning Over Sheryl Sandberg’s Dinky Abortion Rights Donation
- Russia’s Invasion of Ukraine Is Thwarting Its International Internet Ambitions
- My Girlfriend Doesn’t Know About the Double-Life I’ve Created Online
- Was Eleanor Roosevelt a Lesbian?
- My Mom Makes Her Shopping Addiction Everyone Else’s Problem
- Mortgage demand falls to its lowest level in 2 decades as rates hit a 16-year high of 6.75%
- Nobel laureate Paul Krugman warns the Fed risks going too far in fighting inflation
- Iranian schoolgirls are removing their hijabs, shouting 'death to the dictator' and raising their middle fingers at...
- George W. Bush injects his anti-Trump energy into Colorado's Senate race by fundraising with GOP hopeful Joe O'Dea
- A 34-year-old coder quit his $300,000 job at Stripe to build up his after-work project. Here's why he's convinced it...
- The US Army is struggling to recruit as most of Gen Z is ineligible to serve due to factors like obesity, drug use,...
- Americans think California and Florida-style stimulus checks and Biden's student-debt relief make inflation worse —...
- High Levels of ‘Forever Chemicals’ in Deer Prompts ‘Do Not Eat’ Warnings for Hunters
- Homicides Continued to Increase in 2021, According to the FBI’s Flawed Crime Report
- Ambition Is Out
- OPEC+ Tries to Keep Oil Above $90 With Large Production Cut
- Pandemic and War Reversed Decades of Global Poverty Reduction: World Bank
- Scientists Are Worried About New COVID-19 Variants
- This Professor Teaches a Class on ‘Doing Nothing.’ It’s the Most Popular One on Campus
- Prolonged drought brings famine and fear to Somalia
- Asian Development Bank to provide $2.5 billion to flood-ravaged Pakistan
- 3 accused of assisting in Gov. Whitmer kidnapping plot stand trial
- WATCH LIVE: Arizona's U.S. Senate candidates face off in 2022 debate
- 'Rust' filming to resume after Alec Baldwin shooting lawsuit settled
- Fan who snagged baseball at Yankees game unsure what he'll do with it
- South Korea suffers malfunction in missile test response to North Korea, panics local residents
- Ford hikes starting price of electric F-150 Lightning for second time in less than two months
- Stocks Close Lower After Two-Day Rally
- One Big Option Trade Fueled S&P 500's Midday Jump, Wells Fargo Says
- WTO warns 'darkened' trade outlook could worsen as economic crises converge
- Twitter, Elon Musk's Oct. 17 trial to proceed, judge says
- Wall St slides as Fed's hawkish talk snuffs two-day rally
- New car prices may soon start coming down
- Jeremy Lin Discusses Anti-Asian Racism, Departure From Knicks And How ‘Door’ Appears ‘Shut’ On Return To NBA
- Don Mancini Steps Things Up And Kills It With ‘Chucky’ Season Two
- How The Four Seasons Emerged From The Challenging Past Years ‘Stronger Than Before’
- Brinker International’s New CEO Has Two Priorities For Chili’s: Simplify The Business And Make It Fun Again
- Wednesday, October 5. Russia’s War On Ukraine: News And Information From Ukraine
- Why Kubernetes Is The Maestro Of Your Multicloud Strategy
- Amazon’s Second Prime Day Is Almost Here
- John Fetterman’s Lead In Pennsylvania Is Tightening
- McConnell Favors The Senate’s Version Of The Electoral Count Act
- How Hurricane Ian Could Affect Ron DeSantis’s Political Future
- The Datasets We’re Looking At This Week
- Are Democrats Heading For Another Disappointment In North Carolina?
- 1 In 5 Pitchers Are Frequently Violating MLB’s Future Pitch Clock
- Aaron Judge Isn’t The New Home Run King. He’s Something More
- Texas Christian activists are seeking to deny Civil Rights Act protections to bisexuals
- Disinformation wars for the midterms have begun: Meta takes down sprawling campaigns from China and Russia
- Remote work played a bigger role in the housing boom than most experts realized
- Chippy, Chipotle’s robot cook, is finally making its public debut in California
- Beyond Yoga opens first permanent brick-and-mortar store in Santa Monica
- Can VR act as a digital therapeutic?
- Video games dreamed up other worlds. Now they’re coming for real architecture
- The World's Whitest Paint May Soon Help Cool Airplanes and Spacecraft
- Hubble Is Slowly Falling
- The Ancestors of Flying Pterosaurs Were Sleek Reptiles That Ran on the Ground
- The Cheating Scandal Rocking the Chess World
- Meet the First Black Woman Puppeteer on 'Sesame Street'
- What Is Fat Bear Week?
- Ada Limón Is a Poet Laureate for the 21st Century
- Artipelag in Stockholm, Sweden
- Wasa Graffitilandia in Vaasa, Finland
- In Scotland, Trick or Treaters Sing (And Tell Jokes) For Their Candy
- Borugak Jagyeongnu in Seoul, South Korea
- Madame Chapeau Sculpture in Brussels, Belgium
- Tarra Falls in Tarra Valley, Australia
- St Catherine's Passage in Tallinn, Estonia
- How to Tell if Your Cat Loves You, According to Science
- Frequent Breaks in Undersea Pipelines Mean Fixes Are Possible for Nord Stream
- See Which Countries Have the Most Interconnected Wildlife Preserves
- 2022 Nobel Prize in Chemistry Awarded for a New Way of Building Molecules
- Video Game Players Avoid Gay Characters
- SCOTUS Hears a Case with Broad Implications for the Clean Water Act
- Ian Sinks Florida 'Dome Home' Built to Survive Hurricanes
- The New Rules of Winter Layering
- This Hiker Trekked all 650 Documented Trails in the White Mountains in One Summer
- Why Do Climbers Free Solo?
- Kilian Jornet’s New NNormal Shoes Are Available Today
- The Rise of Expensive Kids’ Gear
- What Elite Athletes Are Eating in Winter
- 40 Excuses You’ve Probably Used to Procrastinate from Running
- President Biden Tells Fort Myers Beach Mayor, 'No One F***s with a Biden'
- Alec Baldwin and Kids Hit the Zoo on Heels of 'Rust' Settlement
- Fan Files Police Report Over Bobby Wagner 'Monday Night Football' Tackle
- Gisele Bündchen Takes Kids To Gym In Miami Amid Divorce Lawyer Search
- Brittney Griner's Wife Says WNBA Star Feels Like 'A Hostage' In Russia
- 'Rust' Settlement Will Not Impact Criminal Investigation
- Johnny Depp Performs Concert In Front of His Lawyers From Amber Heard Trial
- After ‘Don’t Say Gay,’ a Weakened Disney Hopes to Limit the Damage
- AEW Boss Tony Khan Talks ‘Dynamite’s’ Three-Year Anniversary, Lessons Learned and ‘National Scissoring Day’
- ‘And Just Like That’ Costume Designers Share First Look at the Outfits and Shoes in Season 2
- Despite No New Tricks, ‘Walker: Independence’ Adequately Takes on the Western Genre: TV Review
- David Harbour Gets Naughty as Santa Claus in ‘Violent Night’ Trailer
- Variety Salutes 2022’s 10 Animators to Watch
- Harris Dickinson on his Star Turn as Male Model on a Puking Cruise Ship in ‘Triangle of Sadness’
- The Eclectic Sounds Blooming in the Dominican Republic’s Indie Scene
- How Exclusive Is This Aaron Judge Baseball Card? You Have Less Than 24 Hours to Get It
- Updated Daily: The Best Early Prime Day Deals on Tech, Home and Amazon Devices
- RS Recommends: The Best Smartwatch Deals on Wearables
- Ankhal Is Back and Stronger Than Ever
- Hidden Barcelona Speakeasy Named ‘World’s Best Bar’
- Conservatives Are Now Freaking Out About [Spins Wheel] a Lesbian in ‘Scooby Doo’
- Multi-vehicle accident leads to one death and injuries. Fark: From the shoot-out that followed [Murica]
- Not often you find a Dymond while going through the trash [Sad]
- Family kidnapping mystery gets more mysterious [Followup]
- Every year pumpkin spice worship gets stupider and weirder, so it's time for one of Fark's most beloved annual fall...
- The video of the guy getting tackled on the football field with the pink smoke all around him? Yep, HE filed a...
- Schools must notify parents when they lock kids in padded rooms. In other news: Schools lock kids in padded rooms [Scary]
- Fark NotNewsletter: Who put candy corn in the popcorn popper? [FarkBlog]
- Pro-Life Herschel Walker Paid For Abortion, Report Says
- Journalists Marvel At Maggie Haberman’s Ability To Get Man Who Never Shuts Up To Answer Questions
- Backwoods Dietitians Recommend Squirrel As Essential Part Of Good Eatin’
- Scientists Find Dolphins Only Other Mammal That Jet Ski For Pleasure
- Attendees Solemnly Flip Chairs Around To Sit Backwards At Coolio’s Memorial
- Man Starting To Suspect Chess Opponent With All Queens Hustling Him
- Kevin McCarthy Claims Lack Of Mental Health Services In Schools Got Him Where He Is Today
- 71-Year-Old Breaks Into Song After Completing 2,650-Mile Pacific Crest Trail, Which Many Fail To Finish
- Dad Lets His Son Get Drunk In Preparation For A High School Party, Sparks A Debate Online
- 42 People Share Their Cooking ‘Cheats’ To Save You Time And Energy In The Kitchen
- “Tell Me About An Obstacle That You Faced”: Life Coach Tells Job Seekers To “Just Lie” When Asked This Interview...
- “Buy It For Life”: 125 Times People Bought Things That Stood The Test Of Time And Served Them For Years (New Pics)
- Woman Shares 11 “Things That Are Normal In Denmark That I’m Scared To Tell My American Friends” In Her TikTok Series
- 84 Interesting And Surprising Timeline Comparisons Shared In This Online Group
- Aaron Judge's Yankees Uniform, Bat from HR No. 62 Estimated to Be Worth $1M
- NBA GM: Victor Wembanyama Will Be 'Most Hyped' Since LeBron; Called '7'4'' Durant'
- Tom Brady Misses Buccaneers Practice With Shoulder, Finger Injuries
- Clippers' Paul George Says He's 'More Focused' Than Ever Ahead of 2022-23 NBA Season
- Victor Wembanyama Won't Be Shut Down Ahead of 2023 NBA Draft, Agent Says
- NBA GM: Victor Wembanyama Pursuit to Cause 'Race to the Bottom Like We've Never Seen'
- Dolphins' Mike McDaniel Not Concerned with Criticism of Tua Tagovailoa Situation
- 29 Best Gifts for Dad in 2022: Infallible Gift Ideas for Dads (and Dad-Types)
- 15 Best Desert Boots for Men 2022: Crepe-Soled Stompers That'll Improve Every Outfit
- The Best Products for Guys With Thinning Hair
- Fellow Stagg EKG Pro Launch 2022: New High End Features and a Leakproof Lid
- From Batman to Dick Cheney, Christian Bale Walks Us Through His Most Iconic Roles
- 19 Best Motorcycle Jackets for Men in 2022: Schott, Belstaff, Buck Mason
- 15 Best G-Shock Watches in 2022: The Ultimate Buying Guide to the World's Toughest Digital Timepieces
- I’m A Freelancer, & I’m Really Bad At Saving. Here’s How I Manage My Money
- This Audio Erotica App-Syncing Vibrator Turned Me Into A Porn Enthusiast
- The 13 Smartest Buys From The Container Store
- The 9 Best Memory Foam Pillows For Every Type Of Sleeper
- 25 Quilted Jackets To Add A Bit Of Fall Coziness To Your Autumnal ‘Fits
- This Luxury Vitamin C Serum Is Glow Goals
- Have We Fallen Out Of Love With French Skincare?
- How to use Microsoft’s new Windows HDR Calibration app
- The biggest Pixel 6 frustrations that Google should fix with the Pixel 7
- Overwatch 2’s launch problems include prepaid cellular bans, failed account merges
- Twitter’s letting you combine photos, videos, and GIFs in one tweet
- Elon Musk is buying Twitter again
- Spotify is ramping up its efforts to find misinformation in podcasts
- I want Google’s camera app level in all my cameras
- Google will pay Arizona $85 million over illegally tracking Android users
- The Internet Archive is building a library of amateur radio broadcasts
- Teenage Engineering and Love Hulten designed a drum machine 'with heart disease'
- The best wireless headphones for 2022
- Apple faces US labor complaint over union busting
- Pure’s new e-scooters are friendlier to novice riders
- Spotify's latest acquisition is a company that detects harmful content in podcasts
- The Psychological Impact of Consuming True Crime
- 10 Great Outdoor Deals on Tents, Jackets, and Snow Gear
- How A British Teen’s Death Changed Social Media
- The US Needs to Recognize Intimate Privacy as a Civil Right
- 'Breath of the Wild' Changed the Way I Play Video Games
- The FCC's Rules on Space Junk Just Got Stricter
- A Bold Effort to Cure HIV
- Twitter rolls out its mixed media feature globally, letting Android and iOS users include up to four videos, images,...
- Google unveils Imagen Video, a text-to-video AI generator trained on 14M video-text pairs, 60M image-text pairs, and...
- Roblox and Discord are accused of enabling adult men to sexually and financially exploit a California girl in a...
- Chainalysis: MENA was the fastest-growing crypto market between July 2021 and June 2022, with transaction volume up...
- DeepMind uses its AlphaTensor AI to quickly solve a matrix multiplication problem by building a custom TensorGame...
- In a first, Amazon plans to give $150M through 2023 to 10+ outside VC funds to invest in underrepresented startup...
- Brian Armstrong's “Coin: A Founder's Story”, a documentary commissioned to show the “good, bad, and ugly”, feels...
- East Lansing CEO arrested for alleged mishandling of L.A. poll worker data
- macOS scanning and following downloaded QR codes has been retracted
- Partitioning in Postgres, 2022 Edition
- Head of Election Worker Management Company Arrested for Theft of Personal Data
- LibSQL is an open source, open contribution fork of SQLite
- Ask HN: What am I supposed after I’m “disrupted”? Work in video and CG
- Show HN: Earn 9.62% on US Treasury I Bonds on Yotta
- jasper: The Future of writing
- Divly: Taxation is inevitable, but suffering is optional.
- Octobear Hub: A community where you can find all resources and events
- Checkin: A 5-minute call can change your life
- Plain Simple Productivity Method: Have more time doing what matters most, while resting well
- Rate Rise Calculator: Find out how much more you'll pay on your mortgage
- CAST AI: Plug-and-Play Cloud Cost Monitoring for Kubernetes
- Media studies professor Marc Lamont Hill calls out Kanye West's "White Lives Matter" shirt
- Meet Snakey Crocodile-Face was a 23-foot-long ancient serpentine sea monster hailed from Wyoming
- Motivosity helps your employees work better
- "I Like Music That Sounds Like Shit" t-shirt!
- This spiritualist killed himself to prove that the afterlife exists
- The World's Largest Collection of the World's Smallest Versions of the World's Largest Things, and other delights
- Innocent people in Humboldt County are being fined millions for cannabis crimes
- The Difference Between a Collector and a Hoarder
- Add Soy Sauce to Your Baked Goods
- How to Cope With Mental Health Struggles When Treatment Isn't Accessible
- Thread Counts Are Made of Lies
- Crocs Is Giving Out Free Shoes for 'Croctober'
- The States With the Best and Worst Roads
- Your Bathroom Decor Looks Outdated
Arts & Letters Daily
- Authoritarian offspring. Hitler was all but sexless; Stalin had three children (probably). What about Mussolini?
- How many copies of a given book were sold? Do TV adaptations lead to big sales? Book data is proprietary and locked...
- I.B. Singer became famous as a guardian of Yiddish culture. Yet his work tended to subvert such pieties
- Evolution, eugenics, psychedelics, transhumanism: The history science and the Huxley family
- "Nothing divides America — economically, socially, and politically — like a college degree"
- Raymond Geuss made a career of critiquing liberal philosophers like John Rawls. With Rawls’s influence fading, was...
- Life is hard. How to respond to it intellectually and emotionally arises in each new generation
- Untitled (https://www.nber.org/system/files/working_papers/w30512/w30512.pdf)
- Laurence Tratt: UML: My Part in its Downfall
- SQLite: QEMU all over again?. In a trip down memory lane, I recall my…
- ‘Pro-Life’ Herschel Walker Paid for Girlfriend’s Abortion Georgia Senate
- Learn HTML
- How fateful?
- The Illustrated Stable Diffusion – Jay Alammar
- Drake, Kanye, And Kendrick Score Big Numbers At The BET Hip Hop Awards
- 37 Knock-Off Halloween Costumes That Are Unintentionally Hilarious, Tragic, And Just Plain Wrong
- Doja Cat Wore Gold Face Paint During Paris Fashion Week, And She Told A Fan That She "Wasn't Trying To Look Sexy Or...
- 15 TV Shows You'll Love If You're Obsessed With "The Vampire Diaries"
- 50 Pictures That Make Me Grin Uncontrollably No Matter How Many Times I've Seen Them
- People Who Want Student Loan Forgiveness Say They Need An Escape From A “Vicious Circle,” Not A Handout
- Khloé Kardashian Called Out A "Weird" Photoshop Accusation After Fans Claimed She Posted And Deleted An Edited Photo...
- 15 People Who Found Something Unexpectedly, and It Made Their Day
- 10+ Times When You Could See How Drastically Our World Is Changing
- 10 Devices That’ll Give You That Beauty Salon Vibe (at Home)
- Then vs Now: What 10 “Breaking Bad” Actors Are Up to These Days
- The Story of a Man Who Only Wants to Fill His Home With “Unwanted” Animals
- 18 Pictures That’ll Make You Laugh Even If You’re Not Supposed To
- A Guide to 5 Women’s Body Shapes
- Outside the Box: Investors have been pouring money into companies promising climate-change solutions. Here’s how to...
- The Big Move: ‘We want to live in Mexico:’ Should we sell our property in the U.S. before prices drop, and purchase...
- The Moneyist: ‘I have no guilt’: My stepfather will leave me his $1 million home. How do I protect my inheritance...
- Deep Dive: 10 energy stocks that are analysts’ favorites as OPEC makes oil-production cuts
- The Fed: Fed’s Daly says more rate hikes needed, dismisses ‘pivot’ talk
- The Margin: Trump’s Facebook ban may end as soon as January 2023, Meta executive says
- Futures Movers: Oil prices climb as OPEC+ agrees to a large output cut while U.S. supplies fall
- Why Biohaven Stock Skyrocketed Again Today
- Why Netflix Stock Slumped on Wednesday Morning
- Making Sense of the Latest Apple-iPhone News
- Why Shares of Nio, Lucid Group, and Lordstown Motors Fell Hard Today
- Why ExxonMobil Stock Is Rallying Today
- Why Scotts Miracle-Gro Stock Was Withering Today
- Here's Why Wayfair Stock Plunged 38% Last Month
- Are Musk and Twitter Back On? Here’s What We Know
- U.S. National Debt Tops $31 Trillion for First Time
- Economists Nervously Eye the Bank of England’s Market Rescue
- Job Openings Fell in August, but Turnover Was Little Changed
- S.E.C. struggles to keep up with Kim Kardashian and crypto
- Less Turnover, Smaller Raises: Hot Job Market May Be Losing Its Sizzle
- Credit Suisse Takes a Hit Over Investor Fears
Wikipedia Current Events
- Russo-Ukrainian War
- 2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine
- 2022 Ukrainian southern counteroffensive
- Annexation of Southern and Eastern Ukraine
- 2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine
- Afghanistan conflict
- Tigray War
- Economy of Slovenia
- List of earthquakes in 2022
- Twenty-five people are killed and over a dozen are injured when a bus falls from a mountainous road into a gorge in Uttarakhand, India. (CNA)
- Lawyers for Maasai herders, who say the Tanzanian government is trying to violently evict them from their ancestral land to make way for a luxury game reserve, have lodged an appeal against a court ruling that dismissed their case. (The Guardian)
- The chief justice of the Supreme Court of Ukraine fires Bohdan Lvov, his deputy, for having dual Russian and Ukrainian citizenship. (Dzerkalo Tyzhnia)
- 2022 Danish general election
- The Ugandan President, Yoweri Museveni, fires his son, Lt. Gen. Muhoozi Kainerugaba, as the commander of national infantry forces, after the latter made a series of tweets expressing an irridentist claim to Nairobi, capital of neighbouring Kenya. (Associated Press)
- Nobel Prize in Chemistry
- Carlsen–Niemann controversy
- 2029 Asian Winter Games
Harris: Join the First Lady and me in Florida as we reaffirm our commitment to supporting families' recovery and rebuilding in the wake of Hurricane Ian.
Harris: This World Teachers' Day, I celebrate each teacher that has dedicated their life to educating our children and lifting them up. And I can't let this day go without celebrating the one teacher that inspires me every day: @FLOTUS.
Harris: The decision overturning Roe v. Wade was never going to stop with a woman's right to choose. It extends to the right to privacy itself. And like clockwork, we're already seeing the criminalization of doctors and threats to block access to contraception.