- Brazil';s Lula has 12% lead over Bolsonaro, would win run-off by 16%, says poll
- Russia blames sabotage for new Crimea blasts
- Finland will limit number of visas to Russians
- Guys I found the place ! (+ there's no sand)
- Russian Army Says Munitions Explode at Crimea Depot
- israel admits to 5 Palestinian minors being killed by Israeli missiles
- NASA Has Plans to Probe Uranus
- Estonia) Government will remove Soviet Union war monuments in Narva
- Kraft Heinz recalls contaminated Capri Sun Wild Cherry drinks
- Russia-Ukraine war latest updates
- Ezra Miller Apologizes for Recent Behavior, Says They're Suffering 'Complex Mental Health Issues' - IGN
- Steep water cuts are coming for the Southwest as Colorado River shrinks and Lake Mead's level plummets
- Oil extends losses as weak demand outlook persists
- Plumes of smoke seen at Russian military airbase in Gvardeyskoye, Crimea -Kommersant
- Philosopher William MacAskill wants to help humanity last trillions of years : Goats and Soda
- Capri Sun flavor recalled for possibly containing 'cleaning solution'
- Ex-Platinum Partners Fund Manager Guilty in Fraud Case
- FedEx driver accused of taking child’s pet tortoise from a North Carolina porch
- Buffalo teen pleads guilty to murder of Lockport man
- 3 people shot overnight in separate incidents in Portsmouth
- Suspect in shooting of state trooper in Colesville found guilty on 9 counts
- Suspect nabbed for caught-on-video shooting of driver in the Bronx
- How to take your garden and yard back from the mosquitoes
- Metals logistics platform Minehub signs up Sumitomo Corp
- A Functional Congress? Yes
- The Secret Powers of an Australian Prime Minister, Now Revealed
- Afghan Girls Education: Living Under the Taliban
- I Still Believe in the Power of Sexual Freedom
- Prosecutors Struggle to Catch Up to a Tidal Wave of Pandemic Fraud
- How India’s Capital Is Fixing Its Schools
- A Construction-Themed Amusement Park Answers the Question, ‘Can You Dig It?’
- Leadership Vacuum Heightens Worries as Crises Loom in U.K
- Long-hidden synagogue mural gets rehabbed, relocated
- How to take your garden and yard back from the mosquitoes
- China sets sanctions on Taiwan figures to punish US, island
- Olympic champion Ellia Green finds liberation in transition
- Putin blasts US 'hegemony,' predicts end to 'unipolar' world
- Kenya calm a day after chaotic presidential declaration
- Explosions refocus Ukraine war on Russian-annexed Crimea
- Ukraine's Black Sea deal also helps Russian farmers, economy
- FIFA suspends India's FA because of 'undue influence from third parties,' strips country of U17 Women's World Cup
- Walmart's discounts send sales surging
- Opinion: Insulin rationing killed my son. Here's what needs to be done
- 5,760 cases of Capri Sun have been recalled after being contaminated with cleaning solution
- The West's historic drought is threatening hydropower at Hoover Dam
- Bodies have been found and sunken boats reemerged as Lake Mead plummets and the Colorado River shrinks. More water...
- Why calling monkeypox an STD is about more than just a label
- At least 2 injured in explosion at Crimea ammunition depot
- Adele Admitted She Used A Secret Twitter Account To Lurk On Fans’ Comments When She Postponed Her Vegas Residency,...
- A$AP Rocky Has Been Charged With Assault For Allegedly Shooting At A Former Friend
- More Than 2 Million MamaRoo Baby Swings And Rockers Have Been Recalled Because Of Dangerous Dangling Straps
- Tom Holland Said He's Taking A Break From Social Media To Focus On His Mental Health
- The Academy Apologized To Sacheen Littlefeather, The Native American Woman Who Refused Marlon Brando's Oscar
- Trans Men Think They Have Been Erased From The Abortion Conversation
- We Asked A Dermatologist How To Avoid Scars From Acne, Infection, Or Any Skin Trauma
- Kim Kardashian’s Daughter Chicago, 4, Looked “Scared” As Her Sister North Tried To Shush A Screaming Crowd Of Fans...
- Turning On Trump? Laura Ingraham Says 'Exhausted' Americans May Be Done With Him
- Diva War! Glitter Flies As Mariah Carey's Move Hits Sour Note With Rival Queens
- Suspects In Attack On Elderly Woman In San Francisco Are Ages 11 To 18, Police Say
- Dog Catches Monkeypox In France In First Suspected Human-To-Pet Transmission
- Trevor Noah Highlights The Irony Of The FBI Seizing Trump's Passports
- Kimmel’ Host Desus Nice Has Field Day With Fox News’ Latest Pro-Trump Meltdown
- Trump's Longtime Finance Chief Expected To Plead Guilty In New York Tax Case
- Former Top FBI Official Says Criminal Charges Against Rudy Giuliani Are Likely 'Imminent'
- China's economic growth is slowing, and the government's not doing much about it
- The TV bundle is back
- Biden's three-headed cybersecurity team
- Tech's cult of the founder bounces back
- Why rents are soaring pretty much everywhere in the U.S
- CEOs are getting a new playbook for boosting workers' mental health
- WeWork founder's new venture eyes prime residential real estate
- Axios-Ipsos poll: Americans forget COVID, take vacations without precautions
Maintaining the coalition that handed Boris Johnson power is a delicate task. Rising interest rates make it a near-impossible one
The Times and The Sunday Times
Swimmers at beaches in Fukui, Japan, are being warned to head for shore if they spot a dolphin, following a series of attacks
The Associated Press
The first shipment of grain to leave Ukraine under a wartime deal appears to have ended up in Syria — even as Damascus remains a close ally of Moscow, satellite images analyzed Tuesday by @AP show.
'HE SHOULD NOT BE EMBOLDENED': Recall officials still hopeful to oust George Gascon despite signature setback
Ezra Miller says they are now seeking treatment for "complex mental health issues" after a "time of intense crisis."
- This Group's Wiped Out $6.7 Billion In Medical Debt, And It's Just Getting Started
- The Flash' Star Ezra Miller Seeking Treatment For 'Complex Mental Health Issues'
- The Death Of Obscenity: How Sex Lost The Power To Provoke
- Rating Deshaun Watson's Forced Apology Video
- Stranger Things' Cafe Opens In Tokyo
- The Number Of People With Top Secret Clearance Will Shock You
- Rapper A$AP Rocky Charged In Hollywood Shooting
- The Hostility Toward Anne Heche Is Breathtaking
- Scientists, A Startup, And the Hemsworths Are Trying to 'De-Extinct' the Tasmanian Tiger
- A Chinese Cosplayer Was Detained For Wearing a Kimono
- Man Suspected of Stabbing Mom and Daughter Was Fatally Hit by a Train 20 Minutes Later
- Gov. Nominee Held Raffle With Store Where Highland Park Shooter Got His Gun
- Silenced for 54 Years, This Massacre Survivor Is Finally Telling Her Story in Court
- Monkeys Are Masturbating With Stone Sex Toys, Researchers Find
- The Best Bread Makers for Impressing Guests With Fresh-Baked Loaves
- Amber Heard Just Dumped Her Lawyer
- 5 Signs Someone Is Secretly A Sociopath
- Are We Living in The Matrix?
- 8 Things Guys Do When They’re Just Having a Fling
- Nietzsche’s Guide to a Successful Marriage
- The Neuroscience of Keeping to Your Word and Bad Habits
- How To Increase Returns On Your Digital Investments?
- Cracking the Stages to Marital Satisfaction
- Did Democrats Really Just Make a “Devil’s Bargain”?
- Rudy Giuliani’s Lawyer Knocks Georgia Prosecutors: “I Don’t Know What These People Are Doing.”
- Now the Far Right Is Going After School Counselors
- Why Europeans Say No (Non, Nein, Ne, Nee) to Air Conditioning
- We Didn’t Deserve Freya the Walrus
- Here’s What We Know About the Fiery Crash and Suicide Outside the US Capitol
- Defending Trump on Live TV Is Getting Really Awkward for Republicans
- Squirrels Do This All the Time. It’s Cool
- First Thing: US justice department asks not to disclose affidavit behind search of Trump’s resort
- In praise of Liz Cheney. May we have more politicians like her
- Asian Americans are buying guns in record numbers. What’s caused this surge?
- Who went too far: Jerry Sadowitz or those who cancelled his Edinburgh fringe show?
- Brazil’s presidential campaign launches amid fears of violence and upheaval
- McDonald’s workers say sexual harassment and retaliation persist
- Bring that beat back: why are people in their 30s giving up on music?
- Dating apps have made our love lives hell. Why do we keep using them?
- Trade union anger over 26% cut civil service redundancy pay
- Ryan Giggs tells court ex-girlfriend and sister attacked him
- Jeremy Paxman steps down as University Challenge host
- Owami Davies: Police trawl through CCTV footage for new sightings
- Reading and Leeds festivals: Fans angry as Jack Harlow and Måneskin pull out
- Ezra Miller: The Flash star begins treatment for 'complex mental health issues'
- New Zealand: Human remains found in suitcase bought at auction
- A$AP Rocky: Rapper charged over shooting in Hollywood
- Academy apologizes to Native American woman who declined Brando’s Oscar
- Former Australian PM criticized for secretly taking five cabinet jobs
- Bomb blast was ‘declaration of war’ by gangs, Ecuador’s government says
- Pennsylvania man arrested after declaring ‘open season’ on FBI agents
- London’s Heathrow extends passenger limit into fall as travel chaos persists
- Chinese military vessel docks in Sri Lanka over Indian, U.S. objections
- Canada’s onetime ‘Green Jesus’ okays oil megaproject
- 1 dress, 8 weddings: Brides in this family have worn the same gown for 72 years
- How are abortion laws affecting your access to health care? We want to hear from you
- Two wings of the GOP confront their political futures in Tuesday’s primaries
- A new, powerful signal that Dems’ midterm hopes aren’t lost
- Conservative nonprofit plans to spend millions bashing ‘woke’ left in midterms
- Can Trump Bluster His Way Past Yet Another Mess?
- The $80 billion question: What will the IRS do with all its new money?
- Xi Jinping’s Saudi trip seeks to exploit Riyadh-Washington tensions
- The world food crisis is about to get worse
The Daily Beast
- Alex Jones Lawyer Helps Rumble Change Policy for Hate Groups
- Vic Mensa on Why America Needs Black Cannabis Ownership Now
- Trump’s Big Mouth Sets Up Top-Secret Case Against Him
- Hulu’s ‘Hotties’ Is a (Literal) Hot Mess of a Dating Show
- Russia’s Panicked Confession: This Is What Scares Us Most
- Trump Won’t Turn Down the Heat
- The Strange, Nervous Rise of the Therapist Chatbot
- The World Needs to Wake Up to Putin’s Nuclear Terrorism
Steve Grimmett, Grim Reaper, New wave of British heavy metal, Onslaught
Part of the new wave of British heavy metal, Grim Reaper formed in 1979, with Grimmett joining in 1982.
Kobe Bryant, Vanessa Bryant, Gianna Maria-Onore Bryant
A former Los Angeles County fire captain walked off the witness stand three times during testimony Monday while being questioned about whether he took photos of Kobe Bryant's remains at the 2020 helicopter crash that killed Bryant, his 13-year-old ...
Earnings, Walmart, NYSE:WMT, Inflation
Walmart shares edged higher Monday ahead of the retailer's second quarter earnings prior to the start of trading Tuesday with investors focused on whether its muted near-term outlook could be altered by slumping gas prices and improving consumer ...
Google Doodle, Doodle
The latest Tweet by Google Doodles states, 'Tsumura Kimiko mastered all aspects of Noh, a traditional Japanese theater art form. She was one of the first female actors to perform publicly and breathed new life into Noh plays Today's #GoogleDoodle ...
Ezra Miller, Mental health, The Flash
Actor Ezra Miller has spoken out after facing allegations of abuse and other legal troubles.
Capri Sun, Drink, Cleaning, Product recall, The Kraft Heinz Company
Kraft Heinz recalled more than 5,700 cases of Wild Cherry Capri Sun drinks contaminated with cleaning solution, the company said in a statement on Friday. The recall applies to all products with a “best when used by” date of June 25, 2023.
Singer tells of devastation and vows to 'nail' the rescheduled dates that will take place later this year.
Liverpool vs Crystal Palace
Soccer expert Martin Green has locked in his EPL best bets for Crystal Palace vs. Liverpool on Monday, August 15.
Better Call Saul finale
Bob Odenkirk shines in his final outing as Saul Goodman/Jimmy McGill (spoilers ahead!)
Capri Sun recall
The company says diluted cleaning solution used to clean food processing equipment in its factories got into the Capri Sun pouches.
Liz Cheney is widely expected to lose her Republican congressional primary Tuesday, but she has far outraised her opponent in Texas donations, per an Axios ...
- Sole survivor of lightning strike talks to ‘GMA’
- American Airlines places deposit on 20 supersonic planes
- Palestinian hunger striker to appeal to Israel's high court
- WATCH: Puppy takes a dip into lake
- Sudan floods continue to tear up homes; 66 people killed
- Satellite images show first ship out of Ukraine in Syria
- South African miners mark 10th anniversary of killings
- Putin blasts US 'hegemony,' predicts end to 'unipolar' world
- Eye Opener: Rep. Liz Cheney takes on Trump-backed challenger in Wyoming primary
- Shooting in Memphis lands six in two hospitals but circumstances unclear
- Georgia high school football players save woman stuck in car after crash
- Afghan women's rights activist tells her story one year after Taliban took over Kabul
- Rep. Liz Cheney takes on Trump-backed challenger for Wyoming house seat
- U.S. Education Secretary Miguel Cardona on teacher shortage, student loans
- Abortion bans complicate access to essential medication
- Rudy Giuliani target of Georgia probe, lawyer says
- 3 tips to pay down your credit card balances as interest rates jump, according to a debt counselor
- American Airlines agrees to buy 20 supersonic planes from Boom
- Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: Home Depot, Walmart, Masimo and more
- Putin slams U.S., claims it wants to drag out war in Ukraine and provoke China
- Reebok owner Authentic Brands strikes $254 million deal for Ted Baker fashion brand
- Polestar will launch a hot new electric roadster
- Walmart will report earnings before the bell. Here's what to expect
- Home Depot beats earnings expectations, stands by 2022 guidance
- How can we help humans thrive trillions of years from now? This philosopher has a plan
- Title X advocates worry that birth control may go the same way as abortion
- Nipsey Hussle gets Hollywood star on what would have been his 37th birthday
- Here are the key primary election results from Wyoming
- Focusing on diversity and inclusion, gravel bike racing welcomes all to this sport
- The U.K. approved omicron-specific booster shots. They're coming to the U.S. soon
- Liz Cheney is facing a likely primary defeat in Wyoming. Here's why
- Buy a rural hospital for $100? Investors pick up struggling institutions for pennies
- Taiwan is a place in the world, and I feel very strongly about that
- Queer Mercado in East L.A. caters to Latinos in the LGBTQ community
- L.A.'s back-to-school challenges: low test scores, scramble for teachers, missing students
- How L.A. became the land of the single-family — and singular
- Caruso touts support of Hollywood, while his firm battles studio expansion near the Grove
- In trial over Bryant crash photos, contradictions, denials and 'memory issues'
- Why Amazon warehouse workers walked off the job in San Bernardino
- ASAP Rocky charged with felony assault with a firearm in November shooting in Hollywood
- Arizona's Kari Lake celebrates BDE (um, "Big DeSantis Energy") at right-wing lovefest
- We won't be the first civilization to collapse
- 8 pumpkin spice items to try on chain menus and grocery store shelves, from Oreo to Starbucks
- Understanding the Southern Baptist scandal: For evangelicals, women can't say no
- Cuba's big fire has been contained
- Legal expert: Giuliani “should expect to be indicted” after learning he’s “target” of Georgia probe
- This is how our democracy could crumble”: Election deniers surge in 6 key swing states
- Legal experts debunk Trump allies’ Espionage Act claims as he faces “lengthy potential prison term”
- Julian Assange: US lawyers sue CIA for allegedly spying on WikiLeaks founder
- Estonia to remove Soviet-era monuments to 'ensure public order'
- Ukraine war: Multiple explosions tear through Russian military base in Crimea
- Norway exports record as natural gas prices surge
- Italy election: Far-right leader Georgia Meloni rides wave of support
- Germany refuses to back calls for Russia tourist visa ban
- Donald Trump: Prosecutors oppose release of 'highly sensitive' search evidence
- Ukraine war: Five Europeans accused of being mercenaries put on trial by pro-Russian separatists
- The 13 States to Fall Into U.S. Extreme Heat Belt in Next 30 Years
- Trump Being 'Driven Nuts' Not Knowing Who Mole Is: Ex-Federal Prosecutor
- Prince Harry's Reaction to Kate Middleton at Royal Wedding Goes Viral
- Wealthy Russians Are Racing To Buy Homes in Turkey
- Pet Owner Sparks Fury for Demanding People Stop 'Adopting' Friendly Cats
- Labrador Busted Digging Hole so Dog Next Door Can Come Play in Sweet Video
- A$AP Rocky Hit With Gun Charges Amid String of Outings With Rihanna
- Deadly War Robot Showcased by Russia Is Actually a Pet Dog Bot
- Will a Federal Investigation Reveal the Truth About Deaths at USP Atlanta?
- In the Aftermath of a Police Killing, the Justifications Begin Immediately
- Cops Spend $400,000 to Save House Democrats' Campaign Chair
- Intentionally Diverse” Democratic Firm Was Behind Mailers That Seemed to Darken Rep. Jamaal Bowman’s Face
- An Accused War Criminal Trained Florida Cops in "New Concepts of Shooting"
- In Chile, Even Water Is Privatized. The New Constitution Would Change That
- It’s Not Just Trump
- Biomedical Racism, Queer Theory, and the Monkeypox Epidemic
- New, powerful signal dems' midterm hopes aren't lost..
- Republicans rue price of fame as celeb candidates struggle..
- These six cities emerging as new expat hot spots..
- 2024: fbi raid is backdrop as desantis begins battleground tour..
- The don pushing theory ohio attack was false flag..
- Trump warns 'terrible things are going to happen'..
- Doj: releasing affidavit could harm 'other high-profile investigations'..
- New algorithm can track mental health through skin..
- US carries out ICBM test after delaying over tensions with China
- Why the 'Sunday scaries' don't need to be scary: Tips to get through your job worries
- Oklahoma's Brent Venables praises team amid Cale Gundy drama: 'Gotta go through some mud sometimes'
- Recall officials still hopeful to oust George Gascon despite signature setback: 'He should not be emboldened'
- Shooting outside Memphis hospital emergency room injures 8: report
- Texas falls outside preseason college football rankings despite first-place vote in coaches poll
- Oklahoma State's Mike Gundy jokes brother's Oklahoma resignation will provide 'good chapter' for future book
- Trump raid shows that FBI, Justice Department want to decide who can be our president
- Chaya Raichik of Libs of TikTok accused of 'supporting domestic terror' and 'spreading fear across the world'
- Previously rabid fans of Kamala Harris are losing faith: 'Did I just make up a person in my head who could do those things?'
- Pro-choicers call for the media to 'stop giving air-time to anti-abortion activists'
- Attorney for Rudy Giuliani says he's the target of probe into attempted overturn of 2020 election: 'We know how to...
- Democratic Rep. Sean Maloney says that there is 'broad agreement in our caucus' that Democrats 'have a likability problem'
- VIDEO: Good Samaritan tackles homeless man who sucker-punched and robbed an elderly person in Hollywood
- 55 pounds of suspected cocaine found floating off the coast of Key West
- Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla tests positive for COVID-19: 'I am grateful to have received four doses of the...
- Recreating The Simpsons in the post-apocalypse
- How the Western drought is pushing the power grid to the brink
- What the new $80 billion for the IRS really means for your taxes
- Hidden inside the Inflation Reduction Act: $20 billion to help fix our farms
- It’s probably time to clean your filters
- California could transform how fast food workers are treated
- No one has been held accountable for the catastrophic Afghanistan withdrawal
- How Beyoncé turned herself into a pop god
- What We Can Learn From the Swiss Ambassador’s Secret Oasis in DC
- Help! I Think I Need to Come Clean to My Sister About What Really Happened to Our Brother
- Can the Texas Power Grid Survive the Crypto Mining Boom?
- What the DOJ Should Do About Trump
- The “Sex” Scandal That Made Mae West
- Aaron Rodgers Taking Ayahuasca Might Sound Woo-Woo, but He’s on to Something
- Help! I Let My Mother-in-Law Plan My Wedding. My Friends Think This Was a Big Mistake
- People in Their 20s Are Getting Botox
- An American Airlines passenger says her 11-year-old daughter was made to check her carry-on on a flight to North...
- Meet the electric guitar-wielding former AWS exec intent on making Goldman Sachs the Amazon of Wall Street
- Mar-a-Lago raid live updates: Michael Cohen thinks Trump will scapegoat Giuliani; Trump resumes DOJ attacks after...
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway boosted its Apple stake, bet big on energy stocks, and tweaked its bank holdings...
- Uber Eats driver says he only made a profit of 37 cents during a 4-hour shift because filling up his gas tank cost...
- A chunk of metal fell from the sky over Maine and almost hit a police officer, officials say. They think it was from...
- Dodge is dropping gas-powered Charger and Challenger muscle cars in 2023 as it transitions to EVs
- European power prices hit a record for a 5th day straight as a perfect storm rocks the continent's energy system
- The Unlovable, Irresistible John Donne
- I Don’t Think Jesus Himself Would Fit With Today’s Evangelical Base’
- What Makes Industry the Most Thrilling Show on TV
- The New Era of Political Violence Is Here
- You Aren’t Destined to Give Your Family COVID
- I Don’t Think Anybody Anticipated How Far the Administration Would Go’
- Photos: Severe Drought in Europe
- As Long as Trees Exist, a Humongous Fungus Will Keep Growing
- Climate Concerns and Air Travel Chaos Are Reviving Europe’s Overnight Trains. Here’s What It’s Like On Board
- Better Call Saul Was a Brilliant Show About the Inevitable Perversion of Justice
- Rapper A$AP Rocky Charged With Felony Assault With a Firearm
- How Pete Carril of Princeton Changed Basketball, the NBA
- U.S. Rules Out Releasing $3.5 Billion to Afghanistan’s Taliban-Controlled Central Bank
- A Medical Investigator Says the Shooting on the Set of Alec Baldwin’s Rust Was an Accident
- Trump’s Messaging on FBI Search Echoes His Statements on Jan. 6
- Film Academy Apologizes to Sacheen Littlefeather for 1973 Oscars
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi pledges to make India a developed country in 25 years
- News Wrap: Rudy Giuliani is target of a criminal investigation involving 2020 election
- Women, girls struggle for basic rights in Afghanistan one year after the Taliban takeover
- Rep. Liz Cheney faces steep opposition in Wyoming's primary after becoming a Trump critic
- Tamara Keith and Amy Walter on Republican primaries, Democrats' legislative victories
- Justice Department oppose unsealing affidavit for Mar-a-Lago warrant
- Why the CDC is loosening some of its COVID-19 guidelines
- Examining Salman Rushdie's lifelong fight for free speech
- Kraft Heinz recalls contaminated Capri Sun Wild Cherry drinks
- American Airlines agrees to buy 20 supersonic planes from Boom
- 5 things to know before the stock market opens Tuesday
- Polestar will launch a hot new electric roadster
- Polestar's O2 concept will become the Polestar 6 electric roadster, due out 2026
- Oil extends losses as weak demand outlook persists
- Exclusive: Tencent plans to divest Meituan stake worth $24 billion
- We have failed to fail': Merck gambles $250M cash on a next-gen approach to mRNA
- Destiny 2’ May Kill Its Pinnacle Power Grind, Should It?
- New Study Finds That The Future Of Copper Is Coming At Us Fast
- Margin Versus ROI: Which Metric Is Best For Choosing Products
- How To Mentor With Intention
- Changing Careers? Identify Your Transferable Skills In Three Simple Steps
- 8 Reasons To Check Into Conrad Punta De Mita
- Walmart Reports Q2 Earnings And Will Stream Paramount To Members
- Astros’ Framber Valdez Leads AL Contact Manager Of The Year Race
- Edwin Díaz And Francisco Lindor Aren’t Busts Anymore
- Why Ilhan Omar Almost Lost Her Primary
- Liz Cheney And Lisa Murkowski Could Lose To Election Deniers
- Politics Podcast: Why Have Democrats’ Odds Of Winning The Senate Improved?
- Are Democrats Really Going To Win In Ohio And Wisconsin?
- Mandela Barnes May Be Democrats’ Best Hope For Flipping A Senate Seat
- The Mariners Will Go As Far As Their Young Talent Takes Them
- Will Cheney And Murkowski Survive Their Trump-Backed Primary Challenges?
- 6 things to do now if you’re worried about a recession
- The war in Ukraine shows how important private satellite companies have become
- Derek Jeter, Wayne Gretzky, and Misty Copeland started a sportswear brand
- How to get better at speaking up in the moment
- A look back at Walmart’s seemingly doomed 20-year quest to break into Hollywood
- This sphere of 300 speakers blasts out an AI-created ‘soundtrack for the world’
- Ukrainian architects are testing new modular emergency housing to quickly rebuild
- This new Pandora jewelry collection uses 100% recycled gold and silver (and lab-grown diamonds)
- The Incredible Story of the Iceberg That Sank the Titanic
- Was That Painting Stolen by Nazis? New York Museums Are Now Required to Tell You
- The 80-Year Mystery of the U.S. Navy's 'Ghost Blimp'
- Why Does a Long Day of Thinking Tire You Out?
- Construction Crews Stumble Upon Mastodon Skeleton in Michigan
- A New Detection System Could Save Sperm Whales From Ship Strikes
- The Evolutionary Trait That May Have Led to Human Speech
- Paintings From Andy Warhol's College Years Will Go Up for Auction
- Tunglubuk Chi
- Big Red Bottle Boat in Fort William, Scotland
- Stonyhurst Hall in Stonyhurst, England
- Air Defense Early Warning Listening Ears in Budapest, Hungary
- Camp Hayden in Port Angeles, Washington
- Indiana Steam Clock in Indianapolis, Indiana
- Statue of Frankenstein's Monster in Geneva, Switzerland
- Podcast: Grace Hopper’s Bug
- De-extinction Company Aims to Resurrect the Tasmanian Tiger
- Replacing Lead Water Pipes with Plastic Could Raise New Safety Issues
- Monkeypox Update, And Homing in on Long Covid: COVID, Quickly, Episode 36
- Fantastic Sea Creatures Photographed Up Close and Personal
- Fueling Patients' Drive to Treatment [Sponsored]
- Gravity Waves' Offer Hope to Coral in a Warming Ocean
- NASA's UFO Study Isn't Really Looking for Space Aliens
- Here's How Some Species Will Survive Climate Change
- I Went to Everglades National Park, and All I Got Was This Close-Up Selfie with a ’Gator
- This Is the Perfect Plan to Rewild the American West. There’s Just One Problem: Politics
- Bryce Canyon Hikes: 12 Trails For Your Next Trip
- How to Grow Old Gracefully As a Cyclist
- Do You Have What It Takes to Win the Lauren and Jayson Boebert Boil Over Decathlon?
- Joe “Stringbean” McConaughy Just Smashed the John Muir Trail FKT
- Ski Resorts in Australia and New Zealand Just Got a Ton of New Snow
- Trail Runner’s Guide to UTMB 2022
- Anne Heche Crash Scene Video From Inside House that Caught Fire
- YG Salutes Nipsey Hussle Day, Wishes Rapper Was Still With Us
- Eric and Eliza Roberts Encounter Scary Intruder Who Escaped into the Darkness
- Jimmie Allen Joins Cheat Codes on Stage for Surprise Performance of New Song
- Anne Heche In Memoriam Being Added to One of Her Final Films
- Byron Allen 'Confident' He'll Buy Next Available NFL Team After Losing Broncos Bid
- Guess Who This Capped Kid Turned Into!
- A$AP Rocky Charged With Assault For Alleged Shooting
- Netflix Launches ‘Because She Created’ Program For Female Screenwriters in Egypt
- Eros Media World Enters Saudi Arabian Market, Partners With Arabia Pictures Group
- Nude Tuesday’: Comedy Veteran Julia Davis on Craft of Subtitling Made-Up Language Film
- Dad’s Lullaby,’ ‘Between Revolutions’ Win Docu Talent Awards at Sarajevo
- Modern Love Amsterdam’ Set for Winter Debut on Prime Video
- It’s a Chronicle of the City’: Sarajevo’s Past and Present Clash in Drama Series ‘The Hollow’
- Men of Deeds’ Review: A Rural Cop Sinks Into a Typically Romanian Moral Quagmire in a Grimly Dark Comedy
- 13: The Musical’ Review: A Teen Musical Too Wholesome for Words, But the Songs Pop
- Hear Previously-Unreleased Live Version of Sleater-Kinney’s ‘Complex Female Characters’
- He’s Like a Racist Jason Bourne’: Late-Night Hosts React to FBI Raid of Trump’s Mar-a-Lago
- Ezra Miller Entering Treatment for ‘Complex Mental Health Issues’: Report
- Better Call Saul’ Creator Explains the Series Finale
- Better Call Saul’ Series Finale Recap: Slippin’ Jimmy Vs. Saul Goodman
- R. Kelly’s Federal Trial in Chicago Launches With Jury Selection
- You’ve Been a Star’: Late Nipsey Hussle Honored with Walk of Fame Star
- Princess Diana HBO Doc Stands By Use of Interview Prince William Said Should ‘Never Be Aired Again
- Like many embassies, no phones were allowed inside the Ecuadorian embassy where Julian Assange was hiding out; they...
- Civilizations aren't murdered
- Florida Man/Certified Creepfest engages in "sextortion" with multiple women and also freaks out the camera in his...
- Day 174 of WW3: UKR says Orc's presence in southern Kherson area and parts of Zaporizhzhia becoming tenuous as...
- Hey-ho, Fark Gardeners
- The sheriff of Facebook? [Florida]
- Woman, 99, has more great-grandchildren than earthly years behind her [Interesting]
- Man charged with torturing senior citizen with pushpins. Was apprehended following all-points bulletin [Sick]
- Report: Nothing Beats Seeing Yankees Lose At Home
- Department Of Transportation Allocates $2 Billion To Finally Make Nation Look All Futuristic And Shit
- Lifeguard Kicks Feet Up On Ottoman Tower
- Report: Your Tax Dollars Went To Raytheon Trying To Invent An Exploding Knife
- Customer Listens Silently As Barber Describes All Of The Actresses He’d Have Sex With
- Florida Police Order Beachgoers To Stop Interrupting Manatees Having Sex
- Americans Explain Why They Support The Death Penalty
- Study Finds You Should Talk More, People Want To Hear What You Think
- Millennial Posing Mistakes To Stop Doing”: TikToker Goes Viral For Sharing Tips To Help Millennials Look Better In Photos
- Photoshop Troll Who Takes Photo Requests Too Literally Strikes Again, And The Result Is Hilarious (18 New Pics)
- 121 Vintage Recipes That Are So Questionable, It’s Hard To Imagine What The Dishes Should Taste Like
- Artist Creates Comics That Portray Everyday Life Situations With A Fun Twist (46 New Pics)
- This Instagram Page Is Sharing Pics Of ‘Nonsense Cats’ And Here Are 64 Of The Funniest Ones
- Twitter Account Explains How Beauty In Ordinary Things Is Good For Society, And The Viral Thread Is Eye-Opening
- Am I A Jerk For Refusing To Stop Saying My Mother Kidnapped My Son?”
- I’ve Never Felt This Unsafe”: Shocked And Saddened Tourist Calls Out American Inequality After Visiting The US For...
- Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, John Elway Headline Inaugural California HS HOF Class
- Nazim Kadri: Pros and Cons of Free-Agent Forward Signing with the Islanders
- Report: Tiger Woods to Meet with PGA Tour Golfers to 'Rally Support' Against LIV Golf
- Knicks Rumors: Jalen Brunson, NY to Face Mavericks in Dallas on Dec. 27
- Padres' Juan Soto Blockbuster Looms Even Larger After Fernando Tatís Jr. Ban
- Fernando Tatis Jr. Reportedly Plans to Meet with Padres Teammates, Execs This Week
- Report: Wolves-Jazz Scheduled for Oct. 21; Rudy Gobert to Return to Utah on Dec. 9
- NBA Schedule 2022-23 Rumors: Warriors vs. Celtics Finals Rematch Dates Revealed
- What It’s Like to Play the Biggest Jerk on TV
- How Bella Hadid and Ramy Youssef Became BFFs
- Dana White Answers All Your Questions
- Fifty Years After Declining Marlon Brando's Oscar for Him, Sacheen Littlefeather Gets an Apology
- The Best Butt Plugs Will Open Things Up for More Fun
- Is This Ye’s New Uniform?
- Here’s How Sleep Deprivation Affects Your Appearance (and the Rest of Your Health)
- The 50 Style Essentials You’ll Need In 2022
- For The Plus Community, Size-Inclusive Intimates Can Change Everything
- Summersalt’s Biggest Sale Of The Year Is Here
- The Best Ready-To-Ship Furniture For Impatient Peeps
- I Tested A Really Ridiculously Good-Looking Air Conditioner
- Is Color-Blind Casting In Regency-Era Romances Really Progressive? Or Just Delusional?
- This Viral Vibrator Promised Me An Epic Pounding
- A Week In North Carolina On A $42,000 Salary
- This Viral Pleated Skirt Is A Fashion Must-Have
- Xiaomi’s CyberOne robot shows us what to expect from Tesla’s promised Optimus bot
- Spotify tries asking users to record audio reactions to music playlists
- Polestar’s O2 concept will become the Polestar 6 electric roadster, due out 2026
- Microsoft Dev Box now ready for developers to try cloud-powered workstations
- Hyper’s 245W charger and battery pack now available to all
- Goku is flying into Fortnite in an epic Dragon Ball event
- Apple employees will return to the office in September under hybrid model
- Windows 11 and Chrome are about to make switching default browsers even less painful
- Walmart+ members will soon get Paramount+ streaming as part of their subscription
- The Morning After: Russia teases its own space station ahead of leaving the ISS
- Polestar will release a production version of its O2 concept convertible in 2026
- Amazon sale slashes the price of Kindle Kids and Fire Kids tablets
- Apple requires employees to work out of its offices thrice a week starting in September
- Apple reportedly tested search ads in Maps in bid to expand advertising business
- Signal says third-party data breach exposed 1,900 phone numbers
- Zoom fixes security flaw that let attackers hijack your Mac
- As Wildfires Get More Extreme, Observatories Are at Greater Risk
- The GTR 3 Pro Is the First Amazfit Watch I Kinda Like
- Doctors Are Pioneering a Better Way to Perform Autopsies on Kids
- Google Search Is Quietly Damaging Democracy
- The Curious Afterlife of a Brain Trauma Survivor
- The 13 Top New Features in Android 13
- The Best Bags Made of Recycled Materials
- The Story Behind the Wrenching Finale of The Anarchists
- Oracle begins “regular vetting and validation” of TikTok's algorithms and content moderation models to ensure they...
- Analysis: Fidelity cut its estimate for Ant Group's valuation to $70B at the end of May, down from $78B in June 2021...
- Nielsen strikes a deal with Amazon to measure Thursday Night Football, the first time a streaming service will be...
- Sources: ahead of a Fed meeting in January, Celsius CEO Alex Mashinsky personally directed individual trades,...
- Arc, which offers debt funding and digital banking services to SaaS startups, raised a $20M Series A, after raising...
- Tel Aviv-based Guesty, a property management service for short-term rentals, raised a $170M Series E led by Apax...
- Bumble begins testing its Hive social network for Bumble BFF, including group chats, polls, and video calls; Bumble...
- China's SMIC producing 7nm chips is a breakthrough but experts suggest yields are low due to lacking EUV; SMIC must...
- GiveCampus (YC S15) Is US-Remote Hiring Senior Software Engineers
- A Geologic map of the Entire Moon has Been Released at 1:2,500,000-Scale
- What does it take to test a sorting routine? (2010)
- Scanning for AWS Security Issues with Trivy
- Adam Neumann’s New Company Gets a Big Check from Andreessen Horowitz
- T-Mobile and Deutsche Telekom lie to customers
- Where are Digital Ocean servers located?
- One dead and nine wounded after accident with self-driving car [German]
- MyPaylink: Create & share free UPI payment links & QR codes
- Unfog Analytics: Insightful website metrics and analysis
- Canva Whiteboards: Create, brainstorm and collaborate with Canva Whiteboards.
- Claid.ai: Create great product images in seconds with AI-powered API
- Augmen: Notion's progress tracker that helps you grow efficiently.
- Hey for Slack: Make your community feel welcomed.
- LMFAO.tech: Meme discovery, rewards and communities like never before
- Finito: Quit smoking in 4 weeks with self-hypnosis
- Academy Awards apologizes to Sacheen Littlefeather for racist abuse at 1973 ceremony
- Hundreds of bikers collide during catastrophe on Mountain of Hell
- Watch tribal people discover cheesecake
- Iceland's splendor viewed through the lens of Valli Maria
- WHO renames 2 Monkeypox "clades"
- How the Warner Bros store went belly up
- What's new in tabletop gaming
- This clip from Three Thousand Years of Longing will have you longing for the film's release
- Five Things You Should Never Do in the Kitchen
- Stop Worrying About Whether Fitness Influencers Are on Steroids
- How to Play As Master Hand in Smash Bros. Melee
- How to Coach Your References to Help You Land a Job
- What Is Dependent Personality Disorder (and Can It Ruin Your Relationship)?
- Here's the Difference Between Ales and Lagers
- These Are the Stupidest Fees You Should Never Pay
- Make Jalapeño Popper Charcuterie Bites With Pizza Dough
Arts & Letters Daily
- As Salman Rushdie’s stabbing shows, freedom of expression is no longer a “yawn-making liberal platitude”
- On the Internet, we endlessly raise awareness, … we signal-boost and call out, and we argue about where our...
- strong>Auden toyed with Anglo-Saxon verse one moment, Elizabethan the next. No other English poet wrote well in so many forms
- An insult to an ideology is not the same as a threat made to a people. It is the opposite of a threat made to a person"
- strong>Philip Larkin's penis. Is speculation about the poet's privates a prurient sideshow or a key to understanding...
- strong>Mark Fisher was little read in his own lifetime. Now his reputation is ascendant as a leftist cultural critic
- The distinction between ideas that are unscientific and ideas that are ascientific is crucial but murky
- What happens when a brilliant thinker gets ensnared in the myth-making power of his own prose? Consider George Kennan
- Investing in Flow
- 500) https://miro.com/app/board/uXjVPf0HwEA=/?share_link_id=761530592476
- Second-Order Thinking: What Smart People Use to Outperform
- Untitled (https://www.nytimes.com/2022/08/15/business/dealbook/adam-neumann-flow-new-company-wework-real-estate.html)
- How to Delete Gmail Attachments Without Deleting the Emails
- 100 Rules
- Process injection: breaking all macOS security layers with a single vulnerability · Sector 7
- The Push for Phonics-Based Reading Instruction in Schools
- Adele Admitted That Postponing Her Las Vegas Residency Was The “Worst Moment” Of Her Career, But Said She’s “Proud”...
- 19 Products To Prevent Sunburn And 13 Products If It's Already Too Late
- 46 Effective TikTok Products That Are Just Plain Responsible To Buy
- 51 Of The Best TV Shows To Stream On Disney+ In August
- We Want To Know Which Minor Characters You Wish Had Bigger Storylines
- 31 Game-Changing Parenting Products From Walmart You'll Want To Add To Your Life
- 25 Things From Lowe’s That’ll Help You Get Your Dream Home Without Moving
- The Definitive Ranking Of ABC Kids Shows From The '00s
- 15+ People Who Can Absolutely Tickle Us With Their Humor
- 13 Facts About “Thor: Love and Thunder” That Make It Even More Electrifying
- 15 Pictures That Show the Apple Doesn’t Usually Fall Far From the Tree
- 10+ People Whose Accidents Turned Into a Laughing Session
- 8 Celebrities Whose Special Kids Brought Joy Into Their Lives
- 10 Celebrities Who Grew Up Very Poor, and Are Now Committed to Helping Others
- I’m Laser-Focused on Finding a Partner,” The Story of Chris Evans and His Wish to Find His One True Love
- 15 People Who Know the Real Meaning of Being Unlucky
- Transphorm stock price target cut to $8 from $11 at Benchmark
- Lumentum sees Q1 adj. EPS $1.45-$1.70; FactSet consensus $1.81
- Futures Movers: Oil extends decline on global economic worries
- Earnings Results: Walmart stock rallies after profit and sales beat expectations, and outlook was raised
- Need to Know: Here’s what investors should do as the housing market faces tough times
- Chinese property stocks rally on reports of government bond issue
- WWE says will restate financial statements for 2019, 2020 and 2021 as well as Q1 of 2022
- Walmart Q2 adj. EPS $1.77; FactSet consensus $1.62
- Love Passive Income? Check Out This Ironclad 4.5%-Yielding Dividend
- A Market Rebound Is Coming: 2 Top Growth Stocks to Buy Now and Hold Forever
- This Ultra-High-Yielding Dividend Stock Is Taking Steps to Capitalize on a $5 Trillion Opportunity
- Does Claiming Social Security at 62 Make Sense for You?
- Beyond Passive Income: Compounding Is What Really Creates Wealth
- Here's Why Amazon's Biggest Business Isn't the Reason to Buy
- 3 Financial Stocks That Will Pay You Passive Income for Years
- 9 Stocks Warren Buffett Just Bought in the Second Quarter
- Prosecutors Struggle to Catch Up to a Tidal Wave of Pandemic Fraud
- Falling Oil Prices Defy Predictions. But What About the Next Chapter?
- WeWork Founder Adam Neumann’s New Start-Up Is Backed By Andreessen Horowitz
- WeWork’s Adam Neumann Gets Backing from Andreesen Horowitz
- If the Job Market Is So Good, Why Is Gig Work Thriving?
- Japan Bounces Back to Economic Growth as Coronavirus Fears Recede
- How Frustration Over TikTok Has Mounted in Washington
- Trader Joe’s Workers Vote to Unionize at a Second Store
Wikipedia Current Events
- Russo-Ukrainian War
- Two people are killed after gunmen open fire on policemen escorting polio workers in Gomal, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. (AP)
- Twenty people are killed and six others injured when a passenger bus collides with a tanker truck in Jalalpur Pirwala, Punjab, Pakistan. (Xinhua)
- Six people are killed and several others are injured after a bus fell into a gorge in Jammu and Kashmir, India. (Reuters)
- One person is killed and nine others are injured after a test car crashes into traffic in Reutlingen, Baden-Württemberg, Germany. (AP)
- War in Afghanistan
- Israeli–Syrian ceasefire line incidents during the Syrian civil war
- COVID-19 pandemic
- Liberia–United States relations
- Prime minister of New Zealand Jacinda Ardern announces the deployment of 120 New Zealand troops to the United Kingdom to train Ukrainian forces. (Reuters)
- 2021 Myanmar coup d'état
- A lawsuit is filed against the Central Intelligence Agency and its former director Mike Pompeo, accusing the agency of spying on lawyers who met with Julian Assange. (Axios)
I believe Roe got it right. I commit to the American people that I'll continue doing everything in my power to safeguard access to health care, including the right to choose. Go to to learn more.
For decades, special interests have stood in the way of progress for American families. That ends with the Inflation Reduction Act.
I believe rebuilding the middle class is the moral obligation of our time – that's why I'm so proud to celebrate Social Security's birthday. It's why me and my Democratic friends on the Hill are working to protect and expand it. Republicans in Congress want it sliced.
In my home state, I convened state legislators, local leaders, and advocates to discuss our fight to protect access to abortion. I applaud their work protecting Californians and for being a safe harbor for women from other states who are seeking reproductive health care.
The Inflation Reduction Act is going to lower health care premium costs. This legislation will help 13 million families save an average of $800 a year.
Seniors will see their out-of-pocket prescription drugs spending capped at $2,000 a year, thanks to our Inflation Reduction Act.