- Russian mercenaries prepare false-flag operations on Belarusian-Ukrainian border
- Iran Bans Actresses Who Unveiled In Support Of Protests
- The typical Chinese adult is now richer than the typical European adult, a new wealth report finds
- Over 700 arrested as Iranian president says to deal decisively with protests
- Indian Receptionist Killed by Top Politician's Son Who Owned Resort After She Refused to Provide Sexual Services to Guests
- Costco isn’t raising membership fees after earnings beat expectations
- Detroit radio news anchor killed in attempted murder-suicide at his home
- Fiona slams Canada's Atlantic coast: Live updates
- Fantasy Football Start Em, Sit Em - Week 3 Matchups Analysis
- Elton John 'flabbergasted' and teary after Biden surprises him with medal
- Florence Pugh Posted A Photo With Olivia Wilde And Penned An Open Letter Amid The "Don't Worry Darling" Release
- Jazz legend Pharoah Sanders dead at 81
- Source: Wake Forest CB Carson out vs. Clemson
- Hawaii police investigating fatal shooting of horse
- Teen arrested in murder of Queens taxi driver, NYPD says; the last of five suspects caught
- Child, 3, accidentally shoots and kills mother in SC home
- NASA's Artemis moon launch delayed as storm expected in Florida
- Sri Lankans describe abuse as Russian captives in Ukraine
- Eastern Michigan University faculty ratify new contract
- TBI issues Blue Alert for suspect after Collierville police officer was run over
- Want to Understand the 2022 Midterms? Meet Joe and Marie
- Hilary Mantel Was the Magician and the Spell
- The Fight Between Armenia and Azerbaijan, Explained
- ‘Somebody Planted the Guns’: In Canada, a Raided, Distrusting Village Blames the Police
- Putin and Trump, the Solo Soulless Saboteurs
- In Ukraine’s South, Fierce Fighting and Deadly Costs
- How to Slow Down
- DeSantis declares emergency as storm expected to hit Florida
- Abortion is a matter of 'freedom' for Biden and Democrats
- NASA delays moon rocket launch due to potential hurricane
- South Dakota investigation weighs Noem's use of state plane
- Staffing shortages, violence plague Oklahoma prisons
- In Lebanon, boat tragedy kills 89 but others plan to migrate
- In GOP legislatures, a gender divide emerges over abortion
- Reports of sea turtle poaching are on the decline, study says
- The storm has made landfall, leaving hundreds of thousands without power
- NASA delays next Artemis launch attempt due to storm
- Analysis: 'Abbott Elementary' is back in session
- New report about Putin makes retired general laugh
- A nationwide panic, a family tragedy
- Opinion: The January 6 hearings must go on
- Arizona Can Enforce A 121-Year-Old Abortion Ban, A Judge Ruled
- "Riverdale" Actor Ryan Grantham Has Been Sentenced To Life In Prison For Killing His Mother
- Twitch Had An Especially Wild Week
- I Regret To Inform You That A Desk Treadmill Is Worth The Investment
- Elijah McClain Died From Being Injected With A Powerful Sedative After Officers Put Him In A Chokehold, A New...
- Breast Implants Can Have Some Health Risks, So Let’s Talk About It
- “Don’t Worry Darling” Is Actually Just Fine
- Project Veritas Found Liable For Wiretapping, Must Pay $120,000
- Shocking Video Shows Train Ram Into Cop Car With Handcuffed Woman Inside
- Betty White 'Did Not Look Away' After Jon Hamm Had To 'Back That Thang Up' On Her
- Los Angeles News Station Fires Anchor Who Defended Former Colleague On Air
- Elton John Tears Up As Biden Surprises Him With National Humanities Medal
- Oscar-Winning 'Cuckoo's Nest' Actor Louise Fletcher Dies
- Albert Pujols Hits 700th Home Run, Joins MLB's Exclusive Club
- NASA delaying Moon rocket launch due to Tropical Storm Ian
- White House rips Arizona court's "backwards" decision on abortion ban
- Tropical Storm Ian may hit Florida next week as a major hurricane
- National security risk review of Mar-a-Lago material resumes after court ruling
- Iran says internet crackdown will continue amid protests over Mahsa Amini's death
- Porsche and Instacart are planning blockbuster IPOs
- Most abortions now illegal in Arizona as pre-statehood law takes effect
An Oregon woman whose rapist was convicted last week was jailed until she testified against him in a rare case of prosecutors compelling a victim to appear in court, her lawyer said.
NASA has called off next week's Artemis I launch attempt as Tropical Storm Ian approaches Florida.
Experts and uneasy regional governments say that hundreds of fishing boats–anchored for months at a time among disputed islands in the South China Sea–are part of a Chinese civil-military fusion strategy.
Artificially intelligent technology should be used to “fill the gaps” in the brains of people with dementia, the head of the Alzheimer’s Society has said
Pharoah Sanders, the revered tenor saxophonist who extended the boundaries of his instrument, notably alongside John Coltrane in the 1960s, has died at the age of 81.
Faced with stormy weather ahead of Tropical Storm Ian, which is expected to become a hurricane, NASA managers Saturday ruled out a third attempt to launch the Artemis 1 moon rocket Tuesday.
People in the U.S. pay more for slower internet than European, Canadian, and Asian counterparts, according to the Open Technology Institute. Here's why.
- What's Going On With Iran And The Internet?
- Time To Bring Back The Bathroom Book
- Did A Famous Doctor's COVID Shot Make His Cancer Worse?
- One Of Higher Ed's Worst-Kept Secrets Is Out. It's Even Grimmer Than We Knew
- Why The Home Run Chases Of Today Are Different From The Late '90s And Early 2000s
- Alan Rickman On 'Harry Potter,' Politics And What He Really Thought Of His Co-Stars
- 'Iranian Women Are Furious' Over Headscarf Death
- Brooklinen's Swanky Linen Sheets Are 25% Off
- Asics' Iconic Line of Normcore Shoes Has a New, Futuristic Spin
- Alex Jones Isn't Testifying In Court, He's Making Video Clips
- Matt Gaetz Joined Twitch. It Did Not Go Well
- Yellowtechnica Is A Sorcerer of Cinematic Electronic Music
- Feel the Byrne: 1980s Fashion Is Soft Peacocking Done Right
- AI Art is Powered by ISIS Executions and Non-Consenual Porn
- 4 weird ways you are fooled by movies!
- GOP Orwell
- What Addressing My Mental Health Struggles Looks Like, and Why It’s Hard to Take the First Step
- The “Above-Average Effect”: The Dangers and How to Avoid It
- Taking breaks and enjoying life is more critical than ¨making it¨
- I’m Not Ready To Die. / Anymore!
- Subjectively Strong
- People Across America Are Choking on Wildfire Smoke
- California Just Struck a Major Blow to Car Culture
- Report: Prosecutors Recommend No Charges Against Matt Gaetz
- Ron DeSantis’ Cruel Vineyard Stunt Was Years in the Making
- Donald Trump and the Birth of QMaga: The Storm Is Coming
- Trump Continues to Escalate His Dangerous Incitement
- How Joe Biden Made the War in Ukraine a Gift to the Gas Industry
- US anti-abortion extremists are already waging war on IVF
- Harry Styles stadium show falls foul of football fans in Bogotá
- Is net finally closing on US priest who allegedly abused ‘countless’ children?
- ‘The American lawn feels irresponsible’: the LA homes ditching grass for drought-friendly gardens
- No money or options: a migrant’s unexpected journey to California
- ‘How are we not included?’: rural Puerto Ricans struggle to get help after hurricane
- ‘I’d rather eat an actual burger’: why plant-based meat’s sizzle fizzled in the US
- Dmitry Bulgakov: Putin fires deputy defence chief amid supply failures
- Starmer's task is to soothe nerves and grow the economy
- Arsenal 4-0 Tottenham: Gunners cruise to victory in front of record crowd
- Sultan of Brunei pins RAF wings on son at Brize Norton
- Iran protests: Raisi to 'deal decisively' with widespread unrest
- Road World Championships: Annemiek van Vleuten claims win despite fractured elbow
- England v India, third ODI: Cross removes Verma and Bhatia
- Elton John ‘flabbergasted’ and teary after Biden surprises him with medal
- Cuba sent gay men to work camps. Now it’s voting on same-sex marriage
- ‘Fat Leonard’ had life of leisure, relaxed security before escape, capture
- Fiona, one of the strongest storms to hit Canada, leaves thousands without power
- Arizona judge reinstates near-total abortion ban from 19th century
- Propaganda newspapers show how Russia promoted annexation in Kharkiv
- Long before his war in Ukraine, Putin waged war on Russian journalists
- Zelenskyy says Moscow targeting Ukrainians in occupied areas in mobilization
- G7 leaders condemn 'sham' referendums in occupied Ukraine
- Brooklyn’s library moves to slip books through red state bans
- Arizona judge rules 19th century abortion ban can take effect
- Hoosier roll-call: The possible 2024 contenders for Indiana open seats
- Arizona judge: State can enforce near-total abortion ban
- Dow hits 2022 low as markets sell off on recession fears
The Daily Beast
- Oscar Winner Louise Fletcher Who Played Nurse Ratched Dead at 88
- King Charles Did Tell Prince Harry of Queen’s Death Before Announcement, Royal Sources Insist
- The Bizarre Legal Feud Brewing Between King Charles’ Tailor and a Famed NYC Lawyer
- How Baldwin Lee Saw Ageless Beauty in ’80s-Era Black America
- Judges Are Playing ‘Calvinball’ With the Constitution Because They’re Mad Trump Was Banned From Twitter
- I’m a Fertility Doctor in Texas. It’s Getting Bad Here
- The First Time I Got Paid for Sex I Did Everything Wrong
Anakin Skywalker, James Earl Jones, Star Wars, Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope, David Prowse
James Earl Jones, the man behind the most iconic voice in cinema is stepping back from the Darth Vader in the Star Wars franchise role...
Wrexham Association Football Club, Torquay United F.C., National League, The Racecourse Ground
Wrexham AFC host Torquay United at the Racecourse Ground as we look to continue our strong start to the season.
Louise Fletcher, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, Academy Awards, Nurse Ratched, Jack Nicholson,...
Fletcher, who played Nurse Ratched in Milos Forman's film, died Friday at her home in France.
Texas Christian University, TCU Horned Frogs football
In a physical backyard brawl between two top dogs in the Big 12, No. 25 Texas and No. 12 TCU went blow for blow. After the dust settled,...
Maryland Terrapins football, Mike Locksley, Meiko Locksley, University of Maryland, Grand jury,...
A federal grand jury indicted a man accused of lying under oath about the 2017 killing of Meiko Locksley, son of University of Maryland...
James Earl Jones
James Earl Jones, the man behind the most iconic voice in cinema is stepping back from the Darth Vader in the Star Wars franchise role...
After a hiatus of two years due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the Chinese President recently attended the 22nd summit of the Shanghai...
Tropical Storm Ian's track has shifted somewhat, with the center intersecting Florida north of the Tampa Bay area.
Tropical Storm Ian formed out of the disturbance we have been following in the Caribbean Sea.
Cardinals slugger Albert Pujols became the fourth player in major league history to join the 700 home run club, hitting two homers...
- NYC appeals ruling over vaccine mandate for police officers
- Sri Lankans describe abuse as Russian captives in Ukraine
- Chinese survivors had no food, water on sinking boat
- Israeli troops kill Palestinian after alleged car-ramming
- In Lebanon, boat tragedy kills 89 but others plan to migrate
- Swiss mull animal welfare, women's pensions in weekend votes
- California governor travels to Texas amid feud with GOP
- These 10 cities have the best pizzerias in the world
- The creator of Black Girls in Trader Joe’s shares her top 5 favorite products, easy meals for under $20
- Wall Street milestone: ETF popularity hits record number
- Want to raise resilient kids? Develop their brains with ‘nurturing routines,’ says parenting expert
- 'Queer Eye's Karamo Brown on the morning routines that keep him motivated
- These 7 states have the least air pollution in the U.S
- New York is now the nation's busiest port in a historic tipping point for U.S.-bound trade
- Tropical Storm Ian threatens the Caribbean, Florida with possible hurricane conditions
- NASA delays the Artemis 1 moon mission for a third time as a tropical storm approaches
- Pharoah Sanders, giant of spirit-driven jazz, dies at 81
- Fiona's floods devastated their homes. These residents are ready to start over
- Why the home run chases of today are different from the late '90s and early 2000s
- From mass graves to Martha's Vineyard, the American dream is fraught for migrants
- De fosas comunes a Martha's Vineyard, el sueño americano del migrante está plagado
- Kids are suffering from toxic stress. Here's some advice on how we can help them heal
- As California shifts to electric vehicles, daytime charging could help the power grid. Here's why
- This is not your captain speaking: Moans and groans are taking over some flights' P.A. systems
- Los Angeles homeless count raises doubts about accuracy. Is it time for a new way?
- Los Angeles agencies returned $150 million in federal funds to house homeless people
- Homeless advocates urge L.A. leaders to buy downtown hotel and turn it into housing
- Six-vehicle crash on 105 Freeway leaves eight injured
- "White Psychodrama" and the culture wars: A self-reinforcing cycle, going nowhere
- The Smithereens' previously unheard "The Lost Album," from 1993, is worth the long wait
- The original Nurse Ratched, "One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest" star, Louise Fletcher, has died at 88
- “Hocus Pocus” knew what really scared us: reckless parents
- Burning Man highlights the primordial human need for ritual
- The father of television grew to hate his own invention
- "You are going to hear our voices": Rev. William J. Barber on the midterms and the road ahead
- Sirens and sorrow: victims of migrant boat tragedy returned to Lebanon
- Elton John 'ambushed' by Joe Biden with medal after White House gig
- Finland moves to block more Russians on eastern border
- No Comment videos of the week
- Iran protests: Pro-government rallies grip Tehran after a week of deadly clashes
- TAP cyberattack: Portuguese president's personal data stolen
- Italy election: Final rallies are held as election campaign comes to a close
- Tropical Storm Ian Path, Tracker as Florida Warned of Hurricane
- Mike Pence Aide Blasts Trump Claim He Can Declassify by Thinking: 'Absurd'
- Russia's Mobilized Troops Being Given Old, Rusty Guns: Ukrainian Official
- Russian General Removed From Post as 'Mariupol Butcher' Takes Over
- Republican Dan Crenshaw Blasts GOP Colleagues: 'Dishonesty and Conspiracy'
- Trump 'Damaging' His Case by Pursuing Special Master Legal Path: Kirschner
- Meghan Markle Shouted at Staff, Complained About Not Being Paid: New Book
- The Dark Odds Facing Iran's Brave Protesters
- Condoleezza Rice and Madeleine Albright Conduct a MasterClass on the Banal Horror of U.S. Foreign Policy
- Oklahoma Lawmaker Calls for Investigation of Prosecutors Who Convicted Richard Glossip
- Is Crypto a Big Scam?
- Norm Coleman Oversees GOP Congressional War Chest, Then Lobbies on Saudi Arabia’s Behalf
- Fact Check: Rep. Rashida Tlaib Said Progressives Must Oppose Apartheid, Not Zionism
- Russians Return to Streets to Protest Widening of Putin's War on Ukraine
- 5,484: gran abuelo in chile could be world's oldest living tree..
- Hillary: nazis..
- Neo-fascism on rise?
- 'christian mother'..
- Italy looks set to crown meloni head of most right-wing govt since wwii... turn page for europe..
- The good news file..
- Trump and desantis: once allies, now in simmering rivalry with 2024 nearing..
- Albert Pujols on 700th home run baseball: ‘Souvenirs are for the fans’
- Cow-cuddling as stress relief: It's 'naturally relaxing,' says an animal sanctuary
- New bill pushes to make Iran sanctions permanent amid White House JCPOA
- Elijah McClain's death attributed to ketamine administrated by paramedics
- Churro waffles for breakfast: Try the recipe
- Breath training may help reduce blood pressure by serving as a 'dumbbell for the diaphragm': New study
- Albert Pujols emotional after hitting home run No. 700: ‘It's pretty special’
- Shocking video shows NYC thief brutally bash man in the face with chair at Hell's Kitchen pizzeria
- Rep. Cori Bush claims the Democratic Party is 'pro-human rights' as she promotes the 'Roe The Vote: Reproductive...
- Majority of likely general election voters do not feel as safe now as they did two years ago: Poll
- Ocasio-Cortez faces fierce backlash after comparing Iranian anti-hijab protest to pro-abortion efforts in the US
- Sunny Hostin claims that Latinos who support the GOP are voting 'against their own self-interest'
- 3 Massachusetts police officers are accused of sexually abusing girl in youth program. She later committed suicide...
- 'She was 12 and I was 30': Biden baffles with bizarre statement during union speech
- Why Iranian women are risking everything by burning their hijabs
- The Mississippi welfare fraud involving Brett Favre, explained
- Are the walls really closing in on Trump this time?
- Italy, Sweden, and the far right in Europe
- House of the Dragon and the Targaryen family, explained
- How a 100-year-old miscalculation drained the Colorado River
- How the polls might be wrong (again) this year
- Why American Kids Grow Up Hating Exercise
- Can Your Health Be Boiled Down to a Single Number?
- What if Every Decision You Made Came With a Risk Score?
- Help! No One in My Town Wants to Change the Street Named After the KKK
- My Friend Always Conveniently “Forgets” to Venmo. So I Devised a Plan
- Time to Bring Back the Bathroom Book
- One of Higher Ed’s Worst-Kept Secrets Is Out. It’s Even Grimmer Than We Knew
- A man charged in the assault of a flight attendant on an American Airlines plane had to be restrained by fellow...
- An original Frank Lloyd Wright house in Wisconsin just hit the market for the first time in history and is now on...
- A QAnon supporter who told police to 'go arrest the vice president' at the Capitol riot and then scaled the walls of...
- In the 'Aviation Oscars', Delta is the best US airline – but it's still ranked only 24th in the world
- Invest in homes in Argentina, England, and more for as little as $100 via these fractional-ownership startups
- 24 unique gifts to toast a 21st birthday
- Members of the Oath Keepers, including founder Stewart Rhodes, are asking for a change of venue before their...
- Russia Shells Ukrainian Cities Amid Kremlin-Staged Votes
- Fiona Knocks Out Power With Strong Winds in Atlantic Canada
- Could You Eat a Cloud? How Randall Munroe Became the Guru of Absurd Science Questions
- The Protests in Iran Have Shaken the Islamic Republic to Its Core
- Hurricane Fiona Amplifies Tensions Between Puerto Rico and its New Crypto Residents
- Here’s How Much of Blonde Stays True to Marilyn Monroe’s Life
- Photos Show World Reactions to Mahsa Amini’s Death in Iran
- Gender divide prominent as male-dominated legislatures debate abortion
- Nearly a week after Hurricane Fiona, half of Puerto Rico still without power
- Russian men leave country, fearing call to fight in Ukraine
- Arizona judge says state can enforce near-total abortion ban
- News Wrap: Fears of recession trigger stock market sell-off
- Russia stages sham referenda in Ukraine as U.N. says it finds new evidence of war crimes
- Donald Trump allies create a new super PAC called MAGA Inc
- Elon Musk greenlit to activate Starlink internet for Iranians
- Don’t look for a stock market bottom until a soaring dollar cools down. Here's why
- How to survive the worst bear market of all time
- The Fed says unemployment will rise. Here's who economists say would lose their jobs first
- Britain's sudden lurch to 'Reaganomics' gets a thumbs down from the markets
- Was the Ethereum Merge a Mistake?
- Crypto Analytics Firm Says XRP Whales Are in Massive Accumulation Mode As the Top Altcoin Outperforms Bitcoin
- Here’s How A Hot New Burger Joint Signaled Some Big Changes For This Small Town
- Friday Box Office: ‘The Woman King’ Holds As ‘Top Gun: Maverick’ Passes $710 Million
- College Football 2022 Week 4 Odds, Insight, TV Times And Top 25 Betting Report
- ‘Trombone Champ’ Review: More Than Just 2022’s Funniest Game
- Switzerland To Vote On End Of Intensive Livestock Farming
- Musk’s Starlink May Bring Iran Internet Service During Government Crackdown
- Friday Box Office: ‘Don’t Worry Darling’ Nabs Stylish $9.4 Million As ‘Avatar’ Earns $3.3 Million
- We Fixed An Error In Our Deluxe Midterm Forecast
- The Polls Still Do Not Show A GOP Bounce Back
- Abortion Access In North Carolina Might Hinge On 5 Seats In The State Legislature
- Farewell To Roger Federer
- Paul Goldschmidt Is On His Way To The MVP
- Politics Podcast: Is Social Media Turning Us Into Political Extremists?
- Can You Buy The Right Shirt?
- How disability is informing better products
- This is Amazon’s next big streaming bet
- The Dow slides to its lowest point since 2020, as recession fears grow
- We need to decarbonize the economy at scale. Here’s one clever solution
- The metaverse is ‘really dangerous’ when it comes to privacy, attorney Jay Edelson says
- NyQuil chicken aside, misusing products can spawn product innovation
- Will there be a beer shortage? A lack of carbon dioxide puts brewers at risk
- About 200 Stranded Whales Die on Australian Beach
- Betty White's Belongings Are Up for Auction
- These 3-D Printing Drones Could Alter the Future of Construction
- This Controversial Artist Matches Influencer Photos With Surveillance Footage
- Cleopatra's Iconoclastic Sculptor Was Her Own Kind of Queen
- What the Demise of Mammoths Can Teach Us About Future Extinctions
- Online Passport Renewal Is Almost Here
- St Drostan's Well in Fraserburgh, Scotland
- Snowy Farr Sculpture in Cambridge, England
- Working Mens Institute in New Harmony, Indiana
- Bridge Of Sighs in Chester, England
- The Mother Spring in Pagosa Springs, Colorado
- Can Science Solve the Mystery of the Concrete Book?
- Welcome to Fabulous Las Matas Sign in Las Rozas de Madrid, Spain
- The Race to Stop a Plastics Plant Scores a Crucial Win
- How the Montreal Protocol Helped Save Earth from a Climate Time Bomb
- 'New Execution Method Touted as More 'Humane,' But Evidence Is Lacking'
- These Spiders Use Their Webs Like Huge Silky Ears
- Strange Tree Fern Has a Surprisingly Enormous Genome
- The Purpose of Dolphins' Mysterious Brain Net May Finally Be Understood
- Extreme Heat Saps Billions in Worker Productivity
- The Illusion of Progress in Sports Technology
- Our Favorite National Park-Themed Gear
- Kristin Harila’s Speed Record on the 8000ers Has Hit a Snag: China
- First Ride: The 2023 Santa Cruz Tallboy Gets Updated, Not Overhauled
- Ironman Champion Daniela Ryf and the Curious Case of the Banned Wetsuit
- Treat Your Crag Dog to These Five Essentials
- Opinion: The Pace of Change in the MTB World is Slowing Down, and I’m All For It
- Michigan Radio Anchor Killed In Murder-Attempted Suicide
- Bill Maher Says Lots of Republicans and Democrats Don't Love America
- Nurse Ratched Actress Louise Fletcher Dies In Her Sleep In France
- Chris Johnson Hopeful For Hall Of Fame Nod, But Ex-Teammate Promises It Will Happen
- 'Black-ish' Star Allen Maldonado Urges Puerto Rico Relief After Hurricane
- Stars and Scars -- You Be the Judge
- A$AP Rocky Cops $322K Grim Reaper Belt
- Box Office: ‘Don’t Worry Darling’ Claiming Victory With Projected $21 Million Opening
- John Hartman, Doobie Brothers’ Founding Drummer, Dies at 72
- ‘Don’t Worry Darling’ Ending, Explained: Clearing Up the Mystery of That Polarizing Twist and Alice’s Fate
- ‘Blonde’ Star Ana de Armas on Getting to Know Marilyn Monroe
- Liam Neeson, Diane Kruger Talk ‘Marlowe’ as Neil Jordan’s Film World Premieres in San Sebastian
- Amanda Jansson, ‘Normal People’s’ Desmond Eastwood to Star in ‘Stormskerry Maja’ (EXCLUSIVE)
- Netflix Tudum India Highlights Include ‘Khufiya,’ ‘Guns & Gulabs’ and ‘Scoop’
- Gorillaz Brought Out All the Guests at Star-Studded Inglewood Concert
- ‘Now, Guitars Are Everything’: Kid Harpoon on Making ‘Harry’s House’ and Changing the Sound of Pop
- Pharoah Sanders, Saxophonist Who Pushed Jazz Toward the Spiritual, Dead at 81
- The Northern Boys, Rapping Retired U.K. Teachers, Break Down Their Filthy Viral Hit ‘Party Time’
- See Smashing Pumpkins Debut New Single ‘Beguiled’ on ‘Fallon’
- Elton John Performs for White House, Gets Surprise Medal From President Biden
- Louise Fletcher, Nurse Ratched in ‘One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest,’ Dead at 88
- How to Bicycle from England to Iceland, by way of Denmark. Air tanks, scuba hoses not included [Cool]
- Yet another tradition that Millennials killed (by not being able to afford a house) [Obvious]
- Buy a KitchenAid mixer or a 700-year-old treasurelong-sought-after page of The Beauvais Missal dated to the late...
- 100-year-old man wants 100 birthday cards for his birthday. You all know what to do, FARKers [Sappy]
- Photoshop these suds celebrators [Photoshop]
- It's probably a good time to invest in inhaler manufacturers [Scary]
- Would you like to go backpacking with Lewis and Clark? How about hiking with Frank? Or does camping with Olivia...
- Putin Stays Up Late Constantly Refreshing Website For Results From Rigged Elections
- U.N. Mysteriously Disappears After Criticizing Russia
- GOP Congressional Candidate Says U.S. Suffered From Women’s Suffrage
- Child Not Talented Enough Artist To Get Across Homicidal Ideations
- The Pros And Cons Of Fast Fashion
- NASA Announces Mars Rover Ran Into Jason Schwartzman But Didn’t Take Any Pictures Because It Didn’t Want To Be Weird
- Niemann Cheating Scandal Spirals Out Of Control As Magnus Carlsen’s Rook Found Dead
- 127 Times Older People Were Adorably Wholesome
- “Am I The Jerk For Telling People To Stop Congratulating Me For Losing Weight?”
- Pregnant Woman Asks If She’s A Jerk For Wanting Her Parents To Help Out After Birth But Telling Them To Find A Hotel
- 45 Times Plumbers Documented Their Sorrows And Joys Online And They Were Too Good Not To Share
- People Are Sharing 23 Important Safety Tips For Young Women At High School And University Parties
- 119 Weird, Disturbing, And Downright Cursed Shirts People Actually Wear, As Shared By These Twitter Accounts (New Pics)
- This Woman With Vitiligo Is Highlighting Her Spots, People Applaud Her For Embracing Her Beauty
- Bills' Micah Hyde Placed on IR with Neck Injury, Will Miss Remainder of 2022 Season
- Report: Auburn's Bryan Harsin Has 'Good Chance' of Being Fired with Loss to Missouri
- Report: 'Multiple NFL Owners' Believe Dan Snyder Ouster Could Be Considered
- Braves' Spencer Strider Placed on IL With Oblique Injury
- Trent Williams, 49ers Reportedly Agree to Restructured Contract to Save Cap Space
- Eagles' A.J. Brown Says He was 'Dead Serious' About Playing for Padres This Year
- Albert Pujols on Reaching 700 HRs: 'It Was Always About Winning Championships'
- Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal Had a Positively Watchtastic Practice Session
- The Best Vibrating Cock Rings Will Power You Up
- Don't Worry Darling Is Finally in Theaters
- The 18 Best New Menswear Items to Buy This Week
- 10 Things Frances Tiafoe Can't Live Without
- Welcome to Zoë Kravitz-Channing Tatum Autumn
- Hoka’s Race-Ready Sneakers Are 30% Off Right Now (Plus 7 More Gear Deals to Shop)
- A 29-Day Challenge That’ll Inspire You To Run
- I’m A Celebrity Ayurveda Expert & This Is My Beauty Routine In A Week
- Sanaa Lathan Is A Director Now & On The Come Up Is Her Triumphant Debut
- 23 Graceful Gifts For Your Favorite Libra
- J. Crew’s Chic Outerwear & Boots Are On Sale For 50% Off
- The Best Clitoral Vibrators, According To A Sex Therapist
- How The Boutique Black & Cremè Is Making Sustainable Fashion More Inclusive
- I’m convinced the AirPods Max active noise cancellation has gotten worse
- Netflix drops lawsuit against The Unofficial Bridgerton Musical’s creators
- More of The Verge’s favorite coffee and tea gadgets
- LG is price-slashing 2022 OLED TVs at Best Buy
- Yale Assure Lock 2 review: a promising all-rounder
- Forget streaming and cable: baseball is best on the radio
- NY AG tries to explain how Apple’s free Yankees stream is worse than cable TV
- Watch Netflix’s Tudum fan event here at 1PM ET
- 'Breaking Bad' creator's next series will stream on Apple TV+
- Recommended Reading: The phone-monitoring 'shameware' apps used by churches
- Japan pledges $2 billion in funding for pandemic vaccine research initiative
- Google Home can now use Nest speakers to detect your presence
- Mercedes' F1 team used biofuel to cut freight carbon emissions by 89 percent
- How to stream tonight's historic Yankees-Red Sox game on Apple TV+ for free
- Windows 11’s First Big(ish) Update Is Now Available
- Child Predators Mine Twitch to Prey on Kids
- Our Favorite Outdoor Security Cams for Your Home or Business
- Philadelphia’s Diatom Archive Is a Way, Way, Wayback Machine
- The Best Coffee Subscriptions We’ve Savored
- The Latest Kitty Litter Robot Is Smarter, Quieter
- Why Adam Levine's Cringe DMs Are Perfect for the Meme Machine
- Study: LinkedIn ran an experiment on 20M users from 2015 to 2019, randomly varying the strength of its People You...
- Analysis finds 16 smartphone apps, used as alternatives to ankle monitors in the US, allow access to wide swaths of...
- How Whale Safe is using real-time data and AI to detect endangered whales in the Bay Area's busy shipping lanes and...
- A look at some of the challenges of zero-trust systems that can create friction for users and employees, as...
- Russian native and likely proprietor of the RSOCKS botnet was arrested in Bulgaria at the request of the US; he...
- Source: Byju's has paid ~$234M to Blackstone for ~38% shares in Aakash, settling all its dues owed to the PE firm as...
- Australian telco Optus, which has suffered a massive cyberattack, has repeatedly opposed changes to privacy laws to...
- Vulhub: Pre-Built Vulnerable Environments Based on Docker-Compose
- Whois: Fragile, Unparseable, Obsolete
- Fitbit users will have to sign into Google from 2023
- Ask HN: What are you doing this weekend?
- Want cleaner code? Use the rule of six
- Ask HN: Should source files always end in a new line?
- GET3D: A Generative Model of High Quality 3D Textured Shapes Learned from Images
- ReadyYet.net: Empower your customers with self-service status tracking
- Bingtellar: One platform for all things crypto
- Sonos Sub Mini: Curvy subwoofer that drops big beats
- NFTCONOMY: Real-Time NFT Discovery, Tracking, Analytics & API Tools.
- Product Promotion Stack: Free resources to promote your Product/Startup in ClickUp
- AI Picasso: Make Art with Stable Diffusion
- Popflick: Watch movies, while supporting filmmakers
- These spoons and bowls use electricity to make food taste saltier
- Captivating video art made from wood engravings
- Introducing "White Friend Training Spray" for those borderline racist moments
- Save over half off this refurbished MacBook Air this September
- The trailer for the new Super Mario movie has a release date
- Flora is a short stop motion film about a decaying creature made from vegetables
- The Taliban bans the video game PUBG for being "too violent"
- The Cost Difference Between Using LED and Incandescent Lightbulbs
- The Best National Coffee Day Deals This Year
- Why Your Wifi Router Needs a 'Guest Mode'
- How to Negotiate With Debt Collectors (and Why You Always Should)
- Let Those 'I-Don't-Care' Days Begin With a Fancy Free
- Maybe It's Time to Get an Air Purifier
- What's the Real Difference Between Passive and Residual Income?
Arts & Letters Daily
- “Owning a disputed, possibly wildly valuable, art work is a cruel test of any person’s aesthetic values, basic...
- As a young child, Saul Kripke fretted about the existence of God, read all of Shakespeare, and was invited to teach...
- Beware the cult of Proust. To treat the writer as if he's beyond criticism is to ultimately diminish his achievement
- Moves bring inevitable reckoning, says Marco Roth. In his case, five boxes of unrealized potential
- The last days of John Keats. He wrote no poetry, self-medicated heavily, and suffered greatly
- "My business was boredom. For years, I was the person whose job it was to keep you clicking, to keep you scrolling"
- 23 billion text messages are sent every day, each one an opportunity to unintentionally offend someone
- Apple Watch Ultra
- Backstage Software Catalog and Developer Platform · An open platform for building developer portals
- James Stanley
- If the Moon Were Only 1 Pixel
- Signal >> Blog >> Help people in Iran reconnect to Signal
- Untitled (https://codeburst.io/how-does-apple-pay-actually-work-f52f7d9348b7)
- We Don’t Get Why You Don’t Have These 35 Problem-Solving Home Products
- If You're One Of The Thousands Of People Who've Taken Up "Quiet Quitting" In The Last Few Months, It's Time To Share...
- Tell Me What You Learned "On The Job" That You Never Would Have Learned In School In A Million Years
- This Is The Hardest Bollywood Comedy Poll Quiz You Will Ever Take
- 21 Legendary TV Shows That Are Basically Totally Ruined By One Dumb Scene Or Line
- Constance Wu Alleges That A “Fresh Off The Boat” Producer Sexually Harassed Her
- Cynthia Erivo Got Real About Coming Out As Queer, And Why She Didn't Have The "Language" To Do So Earlier In Her Life
- 15 People Who Struck Gold While Shopping Second-Hand
- 17 Stunning Designer Outfits That Look Very Different on Models and Stars
- 12 Facts That Prove the Aztecs Were Ahead of Their Time
- 16 Photo Comparisons That Show the Difference Between a Perfect Image and Reality
- 17 Parents of Naughty Children Who Prefer to Laugh Up a Storm
- 10 Celebrity Couples Who’ve Gone Through Fire and Water but Keep Falling for Each Other Every Day
- 15 Designs That Can Easily Draw Your Attention With Their Concepts
- The Moneyist: ‘My brother and I have been seeing her darker side’: My father is worth $3 million, but my stepmother...
- Washington Watch: Embattled World Bank head Malpass says he should have made it clear that he’s not ‘a climate-change denier’
- NerdWallet: How working past 65 can affect your Medicare, Social Security, HSA and taxes
- The MarketWatch Q&A: ‘Barney Miller’ actor Hal Linden, now 91, says he never plans to retire
- Mystery Economic Theater: Remember the summer spike in layoffs that pointed to a U.S. recession? It didn’t happen
- Market Extra: Stocks crashing? No, but here’s why this bear market feels so painful
- Market Snapshot: Don’t look for a stock market bottom until a soaring dollar cools down. Here’s why
- Starbucks Is Piping Hot, But This Surprising Stock May Be the Better Buy
- Why Is Everyone Talking About Nvidia?
- 2 Stocks to Buy Near Their 52-Week Lows
- Nasdaq Bear Market Got You Down? Consider Buying These 2 Stocks
- How I'd Invest $50,000 for Retirement, if I Had to Start from Scratch
- Adobe Stock: Bear vs. Bull
- This Dividend King Is Showing Growth -- But Should You Really Buy?
- Silicon Valley Had Its Heyday. Can Tech Ecosystems Now Grow Inland?
- Silicon Valley Slides Back Into ‘Bro’ Culture
- Zelensky Asks Businesses to Join a ‘Marshall Plan’ for Ukraine
- Central Banks Accept Pain Now, Fearing Worse Later
- After a Big Rate Increase, Markets Fear a Recession
- The Fed Intensifies Its Battle Against Inflation
- Regulators Accuse Amazon of Singling Out Union Organizers for Discipline
Wikipedia Current Events
- 2022 Atlantic hurricane season
- 2022 Pacific typhoon season
- Iran–Ukraine relations
- Mahsa Amini protests
- 2022 Nauruan parliamentary election
Harris: With the Inflation Reduction Act, we'll bring down energy costs for working households and create millions of good-paying jobs making clean energy in America. We fought for what was right, and we're delivering.
Biden: An Arizona law that is over 150-years-old and denies the women of Arizona access to abortion even in cases of critical health needs, rape, and incest can now be enforced. This is shameful, and dangerous.
Biden: I was thrilled to join students at South Carolina State University and Claflin University to celebrate HBCU Week. We've invested nearly $6 billion in our HBCUs because we know they're centers of academic excellence preparing our next generation of national leaders.