- 'Death to Arabs': Nationalist Jerusalem flag march held under ramped up security
- Reports of Israeli strikes in Gaza, 1st under new government & after ceasefire that ended 11-day war
- Peru leftist Castillo ahead as election tally finally finishes
- More than a thousand ultranationalist demonstrators bearing Israeli flags poured into Jerusalem's flashpoint Old...
- Buried easter island maoi statue devoid of weathering shows detailed carvings
- Harvey Weinstein to be extradited to California to face sexual assault charges, judge rules
- Banks increased deforestation-linked investments by $8B during Covid-19: report
- Saudi Arabia executes 26-year-old man for protesting against the government when he was a teen, human rights groups say
- Aaron Rodgers wears 'I'm offended' T-shirt during promotion for golf match
- Southern Baptist Convention Elects Ed Litton as New President
- Top Trump officials pushed the Covid-19 lab-leak theory. Investigators had doubts
- Brooklyn Nets' James Harden (hamstring) back in action for Game 5 vs. Milwaukee Bucks
- Disney Plus has no plans for a lower cost ad-supported option for now, CEO says
- Colorado STEM school shooter guilty on 46 counts, including murder of Kendrick Castillo
- Madison LeCroy weighs in on Jennifer Lopez, Ben Affleck reunion after Alex Rodriguez drama: 'You're welcome'
- Attorney General Merrick Garland unveils plan to combat domestic terrorism
- Two recreational vehicles stolen from Big Bear Creek Camp Ground
- Miamisburg man accused of causing multiple leg fractures to 2-week-old son
- Man accused of causing multiple leg fractures to 2-week-old son in Mason
- Suspect ditches stolen vehicle in Great Miami River in Butler County, runs away
- China reports 21 new COVID-19 cases on June 15 vs 20 a day earlier
- Man wounded in drive-by shooting in central Vancouver
- Southern Baptists' new leader: long career as bridge builder
- Game maker Krafton aims for up to $5 billion in S.Korea's biggest IPO
- Federal Judge Says Biden Cannot Pause New Leases for Drilling on Public Lands
- Stop Saying ‘Post-Pandemic’
- The Best Anyone Can Hope For With Iran Is Pretty Bad
- F.B.I. Is Pursuing ‘Hundreds’ in Capitol Riot Inquiry, Wray Tells Congress
- Biden Selects Sullenberger for Aviation Ambassadorship
- Democrats Vow to Push Their Own Infrastructure Plan as Talks Drag On
- Garcia and Wiley Try to Shift Momentum From Adams as Primary Draws Near
- In Geneva, Putin Wants Respect. Biden Might Just Give Him Some
- Senate approves bill to make Juneteenth a federal holiday
- Impatient Democrats prepare to go-it-alone on infrastructure
- Own-goal gives France 1-0 win over Germany at Euro 2020
- Q&A: Rita Moreno on finding self-worth and never giving up
- AP says it will no longer name suspects in minor crimes
- Greenpeace protestor parachutes into stadium at Euro 2020
- Federal judge blocks Biden's pause on new oil, gas leases
- Study: Half of US cosmetics contain toxic chemicals
- Government UFO report is the product of years of military infighting over whether to take sightings seriously
- Glider pilot circles near landspout in Oklahoma
- Federal court temporarily blocks Biden administration's oil and gas lease pause
- NYT: Trump finance chief could faces charges as early as this summer
- Pediatricians work to close gaps in Covid-19 vaccine coverage by vaccinating adults
- Israeli military launches airstrikes in Gaza in response to incendiary balloons launched from the coastal enclave
- Video of brazen theft highlights a big problem in San Francisco
- Senate candidate wants to recreate Arizona election audit in his state
- A Colorado School Shooter Was Convicted Of Murder In The Killing Of His Classmate
- Biden Is Expanding A Program To Allow More Young Central Americans To Apply To Get Into The US From Their Home Countries
- TikTok Is Replacing YouTube As The Title Sponsor Of VidCon This Year
- The death toll is a stark reminder of the devastating loss of human life to the pandemic, especially as daily...
- Trump Wanted The Justice Department To Copy Texas's Failed Election Case But Add More Conspiracy Theories
- These Young Asian Americans Are Entering Adulthood Ready To Confront The Racism They Grew Up Ignoring
- The Shake Shack Manager Falsely Accused Of Poisoning Cops' Milkshakes Is Suing The Police Union
- A Man Got Into An Argument With A Store Cashier About Wearing A Mask, Then Shot And Killed Her
- 'The View' Hosts Shred Marjorie Taylor Greene: Apology 'As Empty As Her Head'
- Texas Governor Signs Law To Stop Teachers From Talking About Racism
- House Passes Bill Awarding Gold Medal To All Officers Who Responded To Capitol Riot
- Pet Rescue Group Advertises 'Pre-Owned Senior Dogs' In Hilarious Post
- Message In A Bottle Travels Across The Atlantic Ocean
- US Bans Bringing In Dogs From More Than 100 Countries Over Rabies Risk
- Harvey Weinstein To Be Extradited To Los Angeles On Sex Crime Charges
- 50 Million Under Heat Warning As Extreme Temps, Drought Envelop Western U.S
- Progressives have Biden's back on Russia
- What I learned being in the room with Vladimir Putin
- U.S.-Russia summits have dwindled over the years
- Treasury appointment makes it 4 Ricchettis in the Biden administration
- Jared Kushner signs deal for book to be published in 2022
- Senate passes bill making Juneteenth a federal holiday
- This summer's expected IPO stampede will likely fuel a record year
- Schumer to begin budget reconciliation process on Wednesday
Let’s Widen the Screen so we can Widen our view! Thanks @ProcterGamble #HonoringourKings
.@SenSchumer: "In the history of our country, Americans have never seen a president of the United States support an adversary the way Trump supported President Putin."
Joe Rogan says defunding the police has been a 'disaster' and mocks its supporters as unrealistic dreamers
Blake Shelton, Gwen Stefani Spark Secret Wedding Rumors After She's Spotted With New Ring (via @Fox411)
U.S. Supreme Court rules that existing federal law forbids job discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation or transgender status.
The New York Times
In Opinion When the actor Andrew Rannells joined Cameo to raise money for charity, it wasn't what he expected. "The more I told people that they were OK, that they were enough," he writes, "the more I realized how much I needed to say those words."
Mom-and-pop pension savers are ditching the classic 60/40 formula. "You just can’t live on the income anymore from term deposits or bonds.”
Los Angeles Times
“We have seen impacts that last years or even decades. We’ve seen neighborhoods and towns that never recover and cities that really struggle,” writes @DrLucyJones.
- Apple's Emoji Keyboard Is Reinforcing Western Stereotypes
- A Composer Condemned Arson. Now No One Will Hire Him
- Travelers Have Gotten Rowdy. This Instagram Account Aims To Keep Them In Line
- The Back To The Office Maximum
- An Olympic Runner Was Banned After Testing Positive For A Steroid. She Believes It's A False Positive From A Pork Burrito
- Alabama Lawmaker Wants To Ban Critical Race Theory, So I Asked Him What It Is
- Is Lip Balm Actually Bad?
- The Shake Shack Manager Falsely Accused Of Poisoning Cops' Milkshakes Is Suing The Police Union
- Shake Shack Manager Falsely Accused of Giving Poisoned Shakes to Cops Is Suing the NYPD
- Under a Hundo: The Best Beach Gear for Under $100
- This Is What Could Bring the NRA Down
- Ransomware Gang Turns to Revenge Porn
- Mitch McConnell Isn’t About to Let Biden Confirm a Supreme Court Justice
- Trolls Can’t Stop This Black and Disabled Activist From Taking Over TikTok
- Joe Biden's Plan to Fight Domestic Terrorism Will Give Local Cops a Bigger Role
- Here's Everything Nintendo Announced at E3, Including a New Zelda Trailer
- Kayleigh McEnany claims she ‘never lied.’ Here are 5 times she did
- Who’s Inexplicably Missing in the Revered Family Photo Album and What Can We Learn From It?
- Could You Have Been a Nazi?
- Here’s When You Can Actually Trust Your Gut Decisions
- How Conservatives Manipulate U.S. Media with Rhetoric
- This week’s must-reads: Stop Being So Hard on Yourself
- ADHD and Open-World Video Games
- 6 love lessons I learned from being a professional bridesmaid
- 150 Years Later, a Native American Tribe Regains an Ancestral Island
- When the Frackers Get Too Close for Comfort
- They Marched 266 Miles to Deliver Letters from People Who Lost Everything in Wildfires
- “People Don’t Realize How Being Undocumented Runs Deep”: These 6 New Dreamers Share Their Stories
- Cops Tased and Tackled Black Teenagers Just Because They Were Holding Vapes
- Why Is Joe Biden Keeping Trump’s Nuclear Expansion Plans in Place?
- What the Heck Is Sea Snot, Anyway?
- “Twitter Philanthropists” Bail Out a Lucky Few
- Bridge made of string: Peruvians weave 500-year-old Incan crossing back into place
- Goodbye masks, hello full bars: California lifts Covid rules in ‘grand reopening’
- Biden to name antitrust researcher Lina Khan to top trade commission post
- France win heavyweight clash with Germany thanks to Hummels own goal
- Covid jabs to become mandatory for care home staff in England
- France v Germany: Euro 2020
- ‘Pure insanity’: emails reveal Trump push to overturn election defeat
- Andy Murray in tears after beating Benoît Paire at Queen’s Club
- Israel strikes in Gaza after incendiary balloons
- The Papers: 'No green light to jab kids' and Met police 'rotten'
- Mustafa al-Darwish: Saudi man executed for crimes committed as a minor
- Covid in Scotland: 'Lost summer' warning as lockdown easing paused
- Covid jab to be required for England care home staff
- Tenerife: Protests against violence as search for baby's body continues
- France 1-0 Germany: Mats Hummels own goal sees Euro 2020 favourites France beat Germany
- HMP Swansea: Inquiry call after prison officer stabbed by inmate
- Covid-19 live updates: Pfizer to study vaccinated people who get infected for guidance on booster shots
- New Zealand will apologize to Pacific Islanders for ‘dehumanizing’ dawn immigration raids, Ardern says
- A burning ship. Tons of toxic cargo. An ecosystem in the balance
- Covid-19 live updates: California officially reopens its economy
- Justice Dept. reverses course, will assist prosecution in Park Police killing of Bijan Ghaisar
- 'Like a murder’: South Korean women face widespread online sex abuse, rights group says
- An emboldened Biden meets an unbothered Putin
- Putin swaggers toward summit with Biden as an old hand at dueling with the West
- EU swaps Trump's well-done steak (with ketchup) for Biden's prime ribeye
- Latvian president to Biden: Be tough with Putin
- Senate passes bill to make Juneteenth a federal holiday
- House again votes to award Gold Medal to Capitol Police for Jan. 6 response
- Jordan tears into DOJ officials for hostility to Meadows' election fraud inquiries
- Top Trump officials pushed the Covid-19 lab-leak theory. Investigators had doubts
- 'Shocking failure': Pentagon and FBI come under fire for Jan. 6 response
- Biden and the bright, tough, worthy killer
The Daily Beast
- Rick James’ Intense Rivalry With Prince Nearly Came to Blows
- Parents, Coaches Face Possible Charges After ‘Wild’ Brawl at Kids’ Little League Game
- A Priest Is Fighting the Church for LGBT Acceptance. The Catholic Alt-Right Wants Him Silenced
- Welcome to the Age of the Robot Artisan
- ‘Vanilla Kind of Guy’: Lawyer Roasts Capitol Rioter in Bid to Keep Him From Jail
- The GOP Has a Big Jewish Problem and Censuring the Squad Won’t Fix It
- Glitzy Fugitive Couple Nabbed in ‘Extremely Brutal’ Murder Case
- Fox News ‘Mean Girl’ Bullies Chrissy Teigen: ‘She’s Not That Hot’
Brooklyn Nets, Milwaukee Bucks, Kyrie Irving, Kevin Durant, James Harden, Giannis Antetokounmpo, NBA, Eastern Conference
The second-round series between the Brooklyn Nets and Milwaukee Bucks has turned completely around ever since Brooklyn took a 2-0 lead. Giannis Antetokounmpo and the Bucks have stormed back at home in Games 3 and 4 to not only pull even in the ...
Washington Wizards, Bradley Beal, All-NBA Team, NBA, Russell Westbrook
Instead, he surprised the NBA world when he signed a contract extension in 2019 that tied him to the Wizards through the 2021-22 season. While that deal deprived Beal of some flexibility, there was ...
New York Yankees, Toronto Blue Jays, MLB
Yankees general manager Brian Cashman met with reporters on Tuesday prior to first pitch of the team's matchup with the Toronto Blue Jays.
Atlanta Braves, Boston Red Sox, Tucker Davidson, MLB
MLB announced a new guidance prohibiting the use of foreign substances on baseballs, a rule that will go into effect Monday.
Houston Astros, Texas Rangers, Lance McCullers Jr.
Manager Dusty Baker says he only wishes MLB hadn't waited until midseason to put the...
The 65-year-old Banes, who was struck by a scooter or motorcycle while crossing a street on June 4, died Monday at Mount Sinai Morningside Hospital, a police ...
France vs Germany
Paul Pogba reacted and Antonio Rüdiger has video deniability, experts say. But what exactly happened in the 45th minute of Frances win against Germany?
Portugal is the latest European country to open its borders to U.S. travelers. The country announced Tuesday that tourists from the U.S. would be permitted to ...
Portugal vs Hungary
Hungary take on Portugal at the European Championship today in the first match from Group F, which was quickly christened 'the Group of Death' after the ...
- Mexico confirms bone fragment matches missing student
- Kim warns of 'tense' food situation, longer COVID lockdown
- Biden-Putin summit live updates: 'I'm always ready,' Biden says
- Boat explosion at lake injures 6 people, including 3 minors
- Car bomb explodes inside Colombia military base
- New York, California lift most COVID-19 restrictions as vaccination rates top 70%
- Judge rules Harvey Weinstein be transferred to Los Angeles to face sex charges
- OAS condemns Nicaragua's pursuit of political opponents
- Arizona governor blocks COVID policies at public universities
- Amateur internet investigators are helping law enforcement track down people who stormed the Capitol on January 6
- CBS News poll: Americans optimistic about jobs and personal finances
- Emails show Trump and allies pressured Justice Department on 2020 election results
- Texas Democrats pressure U.S. Senate to pass voting bills
- 2 dads make history in fight for family
- Significance of Geneva hosting high-stakes Biden-Putin summit
- Fiona Hill: The 60 Minutes Interview
- Family of Fallen US Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick Seeks US House Commission on Jan. 6
- Former Mississippi legislator killed outside the home where her sister-in-law was found dead months earlier
- Rising oil prices put Fed's Jerome Powell in a tough spot amid inflation worries, Jim Cramer says
- MicroStrategy CEO Michael Saylor says bitcoin is not the only cryptocurrency that can thrive
- Akamai CEO says security is becoming a major growth driver for the content business
- Former Xerox CEO Ursula Burns says biased criteria is holding back board diversity
- Stock futures are flat as investors await Federal Reserve update
- Lumber prices soar 275% in the pandemic, shutting out homebuilders: CNBC After Hours
- China Sends A Record 28 Military Planes Into Airspace Controlled By Taiwan
- Biden's Ban On New Oil And Gas Leases Is Blocked By A Federal Judge
- Senate Unanimously Approves A Bill To Make Juneteenth A Public Holiday
- Biden Wants To End For-Profit Immigrant Detention. His Administration Isn't So Sure
- Why Geneva Is Teeming With Spies As Biden And Putin Prepare To Meet
- An Olympic Hopeful Says Her Burrito Is To Blame For Her Positive Drug Test
- Texas Lawmakers Visit Washington To Pressure Democrats On Voting Bills
- Biden Nominates Envoys To Israel And Mexico
- Southland hits record highs; more heat on tap Wednesday
- 'Monster' Kody Scott, former L.A. gang member who became a bestselling author, found dead at 57
- Trying to avoid 'Karen situations,' mask stances vary as crowds return to South Coast Plaza
- Dana Rohrabacher, former O.C. congressman, says he was part of Jan. 6 Capitol march
- Photos capture California as the state fully reopens
- Many Californians keep masks on as economy reopens, saying better safe than sorry
- Cable cars to return to San Francisco as pandemic ebbs, city reopens
- Harvey Weinstein to be extradited to California to stand trial on sexual assault charges
- Is Netflix's "Bo Burnham: Inside" our lockdown "Lemonade"?
- Mike Pompeo's new PAC shares something big in common with a war criminal pardoned by Trump
- Texas Gov. Greg Abbott says he’ll use crowdfunding for his plan to build a border wall
- The pandemic-opioid vortex
- Biden announces expansion of legal migrant program following Kamala Harris' trip to Central America
- Catwoman's oral sex scene erasure is just one more way media denies women sexual pleasure
- For liquor stores, sales surged during the pandemic. What will happen when drinkers go back to bars?
- Marjorie Taylor Greene slams attorney general for "defining domestic terrorism as white supremacy"
- MacKenzie Scott, citing wealth gap, donates $2.7 billion
- What's on the agenda as Biden and Putin meet in Geneva?
- Activists fire incendiary balloons towards Israel, several arrested ahead of right-wing march
- Ahmadinejad urges Biden to 'use his chance' to repair Iran relations
- Coulthard-driven Red Bull F1 car takes on inverted race plane
- EU`s Michel and von der Leyen greet Biden at Council building
- EURO 2020: Hungary vs Portugal and France vs Germany
- Big tech companies exposed to privacy challenges after EU court decision
- Paul Gosar Says Capitol Police 'Lying in Wait' to Shoot Ashli Babbitt, Votes Against Gold Medals
- GOP Lawmaker Dislikes 'Cyber Ninjas' Name But Calls Skepticism of Election Audits 'Foolish'
- New Jersey AG Tells Sky High Munchies to Stop Offering Free Marijuana Gifts With Snacks
- Apple Music Spatial Audio Is the Future of Music, Finally
- The 127 Year History of LGBTQ+ Representation in Film
- Rep. Carolyn Maloney Says Parler Sent Warnings Over 50 Times Ahead of Capitol Riots
- Israeli Aircraft Attack Hamas in Gaza Strip After Netanyahu Leaves Office
- 25 Photos of the Royal Family's Stunning Homes
- Meet NATO, the Dangerous “Defensive” Alliance Trying to Run the World
- Wall Street’s Candidate Gave Herself $8 Million for Manhattan District Attorney Race
- The Vaccine Divide
- Reality Winner, Whistleblower on Russian Hacking, Is Released From Prison
- Pentagon Audit Found Connection Between Mattis-Era Defense Department and Amazon-Linked British Consultant
- Tools for Repression in Myanmar Expose Gap Between EU Tech Investment and Regulation
- European Soccer Stars Refuse to Yield to Racist Fans Who Jeer Them for Taking a Knee
- As Salvadoran Leaders Tout a Safer Country, More People Are Going Missing
- Speed cameras churn out hundreds of thousands of tickets after rule change..
- New death tax coming?
- San fran faces worst drug epidemic ever..
- Repackages history in support of xi's national vision..
- Lightfoot unhinged..
- Parachuting protester crash lands european soccer game..
- Crayfish take more risks while on antidepressants..
- Hell blast: death valley to come within 10 degrees of all-time world record high temp! developing..
- Retired Police Commissioner Bill Bratton: 'I wouldn't take' top cop job in any major city
- Kristin Cavallari opens up about co-parenting her kids with estranged husband Jay Cutler
- Kilmeade: Left’s attack on American history giving foreign enemies ‘ammunition’
- Tomi Lahren says it's time to 'cancel cancel culture'
- Washington Post columnist knocks Jon Stewart for pushing Wuhan lab-leak theory: Celebrities aren't 'experts'
- Candace Cameron Bure admits PDA with husband Valeri Bure 'grosses' their kids out: 'I do understand'
- Hawaii military base mysteriously launched three F-22s in response to unknown incident
- Cuomo nursing home order did cause more deaths, should’ve been reversed sooner: task force
- Trump to visit southern border, slams Biden and Harris for refusing to tour 'wreckage they created'
- FBI director Wray testifies that he didn't know Parler warned them about possible violence on Jan. 6
- SD Gov. Noem slams 'hypocrite' Biden as White House plans July 4th fireworks after banning Mount Rushmore event
- Carjacker picked the wrong victim in Houston and ended up getting shot in the neck after a shootout, police say
- Joe Rogan says defunding the police has been a 'disaster' and mocks its supporters as unrealistic dreamers
- 'Biden admin could care less about these people': Texas Gov. Abbott says he'll solicit donations to build wall along...
- Vatican warns US bishops not to deny Communion to Biden, other pro-abortion politicians, ahead of major conference
- Georgia police say shooting suspect was targeting white males in interstate shootings
- The backlash against In the Heights, explained
- What we know about the police killing of Winston Smith and the death of protester Deona Knajdek
- Lina Kahn will be chair of the Federal Trade Commission
- The Putin summit may backfire on Biden
- MacKenzie Scott gives away billions, again
- Sotheby’s is selling a piece of web history, signed by its creator
- Lina Khan is joining the FTC, and Big Tech should be worried
- Call it authoritarianism
- Democrats Want to Pay for the Whole Infrastructure Bill. It’s Self-Defeating and Doesn’t Even Make Economic Sense
- Are Democrats Falling Into a Republican Trap on Biden’s Biggest Priority?
- Billie Eilish Loves Girls. Great!
- Joe Biden’s Cowardly Death Penalty Reversal in the Boston Bomber Case
- I’m a Woman Who’s Out the Door the Moment Sex Is Over. It’s Causing a Surprising Problem
- The Only Way the Biden Administration Can Get Anywhere With Russia on Cybersecurity
- There’s Reason to Be a Little Hopeful About the Biden-Putin Summit
- What’s Actually Causing Prices to Spike
- 21 Republican lawmakers vote against honoring law enforcement for their work during the Jan. 6 Capitol riot
- SpaceX threatened with arrests as local authorities in Texas warn it may have committed a crime by using private...
- National charity RIP Medical Debt just wiped out $278 million of medical debt for over eighty thousand Americans,...
- Israel launches airstrikes on Gaza in response to 'incendiary balloons'
- Miami tech salaries revealed: How much top developers can make in the new favorite city of the Silicon Valley elite
- A JetBlue passenger said the flight crew threatened to kick him off the plane after a first-class passenger gave him...
- The Senate voted unanimously to make Juneteenth a national holiday celebrating the end of slavery
- Oman reports new cases of black fungus in COVID-19 patients following 'epidemic' of the infection in India
- A Hint About How Life Made It Onto Land
- Why the U.S. Doesn’t Dominate the Solar-Panel Industry
- Reconsidering John Marshall
- The U.S. Is Fighting Extremism All Wrong
- Top Gun Is an Infomercial for America
- Homeroom: How to Make Summer Learning Fun
- Will Joe Biden Stand Up for a Free Press?
- The Atlantic Daily: 6 Things to Know About Delta, the New Coronavirus Variant
- Why Biden’s Justice Department Is Backing Trump-Era Positions
- MacKenzie Scott Donates Another $2.7 Billion, Laments Wealth Gap
- The Future of the Internet Is Under Greater Threat Than Ever Before
- AP: At Least 1,900 U.S. Military Guns Lost or Stolen During the Past Decade
- Almost 25% of COVID-19 Patients Develop Long-Lasting Symptoms, According to a New Report
- The Circus Was Once America’s Top Entertainment. Here’s Why Its Golden Age Began to Fade
- How 3 Key In the Heights Scenes Were Reimagined From Stage to Screen
- COVID-19 Exacts a Heavy Toll on Tango Culture in Argentina
- Senate approves bill to make Juneteenth a federal holiday
- WATCH LIVE: Biden holds press conference after meeting with Putin
- Israeli ultranationalists march in show of force in east Jerusalem
- Coronavirus Delta variant 'may hit us pretty hard' this fall. Here's what you need to know
- Biden ends 17-year EU trade dispute escalated by Trump. Here's how that'll impact US jobs
- News Wrap: Tensions rise in Jerusalem as Israeli nationalists march for 'death to Arabs'
- Breaking down the White House strategy to end domestic terrorism
- Corruption, cyberattacks and Ukraine among issues Biden promises to challenge Putin on
- BREAKING: Royal Caribbean postpones debut of new cruise ship after COVID-19 outbreak
- Girl Scouts say they have millions of boxes of unsold cookies due to the pandemic
- Cramer's lightning round: I think Snap's a winner
- Rising oil prices put Fed's Jerome Powell in a tough spot amid inflation worries, Jim Cramer says
- American Express, Morgan Stanley want staff back in NYC offices by Labor Day
- Dow Jones Futures Await Fed Meeting News With Stock Market Rally At Highs; Oracle, Roblox Stock Are Key Movers Late
- Stock market news live updates: Stock futures drift higher ahead of Fed decision
- Amazon Prime Day 2021: deals, news and more
- Ernie Hahn’s Wonderbus Brings Music To The People
- Twice Joins A Club Including Aespa, Blackpink And Itzy By Hitting Billboard’s Global Chart (Again)
- Father’s Day Gift Guide: Best Gifts For Dads Who Lift Weights
- Hungryroot's AI-Powered Personalized Grocery Service Reaches $750M Valuation
- The 9 Fundamental Components Of A Startup Pitch Deck
- 34 Father’s Day Gift Ideas That Will Ensure You’re The Favorite Child
- Rents For Houses Are Now Higher Than Before The Pandemic, New Data Shows
- Greenwood Rising Shares Two Stories Of Tragedy In Tulsa, Oklahoma’s Greenwood District
- The Hockey Stars Are Golfing While The Golf Stars Are Fighting
- The Democratic Establishment Is Winning Elections. But Are Progressives Winning The Debate?
- Simone Manuel Is In A Lane Of Her Own
- Blake Griffin Was A Luxury Pickup. Now The Nets Need Him
- Why People Fall For Conspiracy Theories
- Politics Podcast: The Republican Establishment Has Had Trouble Swaying Its Voters. The Democratic Establishment Keeps Winning
- Do You Buy That … 70 Percent Of Americans Will Be Vaccinated By July 4?
- The Supreme Court Has Carved Out One Religious Exemption After Another. The Next May Be A Blow To LGBTQ Rights
- No, you can’t buy any of the Girl Scouts’ 15 million extra cookie boxes
- The 17-year conflict between Boeing and Airbus is over
- Airbnb wants to ban listings of apartments freed up by post-moratorium evictions
- MacKenzie Scott donates another $2.7 billion to charity, setting a blistering pace of giving
- 9 devastating takeaways from NYT’s massive report on Amazon workers during the pandemic
- How to present your ideas to a coworker who won’t listen
- Only 4.8% of designers are Black. Herman Miller, Adobe, and Gap unveil a plan to change that
- How inequitable hiring trends hurt BIPOC youth the most
- Thunder, Thunder, Thunder
- "I Have Always Dwelt in the Shadow of My God"
- Some of the First Visual Framers of African Surf in Popular Culture
- Getting Reconciled to It
- An Old Idea Making Cities More Affordable
- "This was meant to be a powerful curse"
- Stephen King: Are you afraid of the dark?
- "A very calm game...with mystery and conflict"
- 'Tree Burials' Are Gaining Popularity in Japan as Gravesite Space Decreases
- Scientists Discover a New Plant Organ
- A Bird Watcher's Field Books Became a Journal of Life's Passions and Travails
- A New Summer Tradition, a Two-Week 'Civic Season,’ Asks Americans to Reflect on the Past and Future
- World's 'Smallest Dinosaur' Revealed to Be a Mystery Reptile
- Live Jellyfish Make a Splash in Marine Education
- How the Pandemic Has Revealed the Promise and Perils of Life Lived Online
- The Sad Truths Behind These Unsettling Works of Art
- Introducing Gastro Obscura's Juneteenth Series
- The Civil Rights Icon Who Saw Freedom in Farming
- Mushroom House of Bethesda in Bethesda, Maryland
- Bainbridge Island Frog Rock in Bainbridge Island, Washington
- Newkirk Plaza Mural and Mosaic in Brooklyn, New York
- Liberia House Historic Site in Manassas, Virginia
- Big Chute Marine Railway in Coldwater, Ontario
- In Iceland, Glacial Meltwater Creates a Stunning (and Small) Landscape
- To Restore Biodiversity, Embrace Biotech's 'Intended Consequences'
- Hurricane Damage Would Be Less with Stronger Building Codes
- On the Louisiana Coast, an Indigenous Community Loses Homes to Erosion
- Human Evolution Led to an Extreme Thirst for Water
- Why Humans Are So Thirsty
- Psychiatry Needs to Get Right with God
- SpaceX Starlink Mega Constellation Faces Fresh Legal Challenge
- Navigating a Virtual World Helped Older Adults' Memory
- What Do Mountain Bikers Owe Hikers?
- Beachfront Airbnbs for Under $300 a Night
- You Don’t Need to Watch Hiking Videos to Hike
- These Are Our Favorite Cheap Beers
- My Mission to Find the Best Truck of All Time
- Big-Wave Surfer, Spearfisher, and Bow Hunter
- First Look: The Suunto 9 Peak
- How One Race Series Thrived During the Pandemic
- Rep. Tim Burchett Says New UFO Videos Aren't Russians, 'Out of Our Galaxy'
- Tyson Fury Calls Deontay Wilder 'Nervous, Intense' After Insane Presser Faceoff
- 'Jackass' Director Gets Permanent Restraining Order Against Bam Margera
- Vince Wilfork's Son Charged With Stealing Ex-NFL Star Dad's Super Bowl Rings
- Gov. Gavin Newsom Announces CA Reopening at Universal Studios
- Michael Costello Extends Olive Branch to Chrissy Teigen, Wants No Ill Will
- Jon Stewart's COVID Lab Rant Hurts Frontline Scientists, Says Dr. Peter Hotez
- Harvey Weinstein Judge Orders Extradition To L.A. On Sexual Assault Charges
- Singapore Distributor Clover Films Bought by GHY Culture & Media
- Warner Music China Appoints Sherry Tan as Managing Director
- Julia Butters Joins Steven Spielberg’s Semi-Autobiographical Film in Role Inspired by His Sister
- AMC Close to Taking Over Pacific’s Grove and Americana Theaters in L.A
- Rita Moreno on Her ‘Just a Girl Who Decided to Go For It’ Doc: ‘This Is the Dream’
- ‘Akilla’s Escape’ Review: Past and Present Converge in Moody but Murky Toronto-Set Crime Drama
- Tina Fey, Ted Danson Grill Each Other on ‘Cheers,’ ‘Saturday Night Live’ and ‘Mr. Mayor’
- Music Industry Moves: Clairo Signs With Universal Publishing; iHeart’s Lisa Worden to Be Honored at MUSEXPO
- The Best Portable Chairs for Music Festivals and Outdoor Concerts
- Jay-Z Sues Hip-Hop Photographer Jonathan Mannion Over ‘Reasonable Doubt’-Era Photos
- From Massage Guns to Robot Vacuums, These Prime Day Deals Are Live (and Under $100)
- Republicans and Democrats Agree: It’s Time To Take on Tech Titans
- FBI Warns Lawmakers of More ‘Real-World Violence’ From QAnon Followers
- Aldous Harding Returns With ‘Old Peel,’ Maps 2022 Tour
- Rush Guitarist Alex Lifeson Releases First New Music Since 2012
- ‘Tiger King’ Star Joe Exotic Launches NFT Auction From Prison
- What is the best US state to live in? Survey says .... You have got to be kidding me [Unlikely]
- My minivan is DA BOMB [News]
- The Merriam-Webster word of the day for June 15 is "fealty" as in: "Any true aficionado will tell you that you might...
- First serial murderer convicted via DNA evidence to be released on parole in Great Britain. Labor MP tells community...
- Fotoshop this flamboyant football [Photoshop]
- "Cash Rules Everything Around Me" is a valid saying, especially when Cash is a police dog and you just broke into...
- Austrian claims he killed a man to get into prison, which if nothing else should make you feel better about what you...
- Well, honestly, you named him after Osama Bin Laden, did you really think he wouldn't terrorize SOMETHING? [Scary]
- New School Curriculum Just 6 Straight Hours Of Staring Slack-Jawed At American Flag
- Nikola Jokić Breaks Into 6 Sovereign Parts After Loss
- 10,000 Volunteers Quit Tokyo Olympic Games
- Man Takes Solace In Fact That World’s Oldest Person Didn’t Become Notable Until Age 112
- Biologists Confirm Penguins Totally Holding It Down On The South Pole
- Retired Nun Embezzles $835,000 To Fund Gambling Habit
- Old Vegetarian Rambling On About Days When Menus Only Had One Non-Meat Option
- E3 Shocker: Nintendo Has Announced That ‘Breath Of The Wild 2’ Will Get Back To The Company’s Roots And Be A Vacuum
- New York City Is Paying Tribute to Anthony Bourdain With a Pop-Up of His Now-Shuttered Les Halles Restaurant
- How to Keep Your Garden Hose From Kinking
- The 15 Most Expensive Cars in 2021
- Cookie vs. Biscuit: What's the Difference?
- This 4.6-Star-Rated Hand Blender Is 33 Percent Off Right Now
- The Time the Kansas City Royals Had to Wear the Milwaukee Brewers’ Jerseys… In a Game Against the Brewers
- History of the World, Part 1 Turns 40, and It's Still Good to Be Mel Brooks
- Buy Two Books, Games, and DVDs, and Get One Free During Amazon’s Sitewide Entertainment Sale
- Andre Drummond Rejects Idea of Staying with Lakers on Minimum Contract in IG Exchange
- Jayson Tatum, Donovan Mitchell Miss $33M Contract Bonus After All-NBA Team Snub
- Tyson Fury: Deontay Wilder Not 'Mentally, Physically or Emotionally' Ready for Fight
- Brooks Koepka on Bryson DeChambeau Rivalry: 'We Just Don't Like Each Other'
- White Sox's Carlos Rodon Rips MLB for Inconsistent Punishments for Substances, Astros
- Flyers' Oskar Lindblom Wins 2021 Bill Masterson Trophy After Return from Cancer
- Jets' Mekhi Becton Details Plan to Control His Weight: 'Doing Everything in My Power'
- Orioles Minor Leaguers Speak Out Against Housing Situation, Some May Sleep in Cars
- How the Rolls-Royce Cullinan Took Over Hip-Hop
- Harry Styles Sets the Standard for Summer Outfits
- The J-Rod Tabloid Battle: A Complete Timeline
- How to Get Rid of Cystic Acne At the First Sign of a Pimple
- We're Launching a Podcast About How Athletes Become Winners
- 24 Finds from the Todd Snyder Sale Section to Sharpen Up Your Summer Wardrobe
- Welcome to the Age of the Power Collab
- Nyjah Huston Is Putting It All Out There for Olympic Glory
- All The Food, Drink, & Home Products We Tried & Loved In June
- Refinery29 Readers Confess Their Amazon Hidden Gems
- Apparently, Megyn Kelly Supports Making Private Schools “Great Again”
- We’re Picking Fruit Jewelry As Summer’s Sweetest Trend
- Is It Just Me Or Does Everyone Have A Cold Right Now?
- Trends That Will Be Everywhere This Summer, According To Fashion Insiders
- Suction Up Savings With Amazon’s Powerful Prime Day Vacuum Deals
- The Empty Accolade of Surviving State Violence
- Disney Plus has no plans for a cheaper ad-supported plan for now, CEO says
- Zuckerberg says original Oculus Quest will get Air Link wireless streaming
- Noctua’s long-awaited passive CPU cooler is here
- Amazon Prime Day 2021: the latest news, deals, and coverage
- You can sign up to learn when Dish’s under-construction 5G network will launch near you
- Philanthropist MacKenzie Scott announces Series C investment in ordinary human beings
- Sir Tim Berners-Lee is selling the first web browser’s code as an NFT
- SpaceX ignored last-minute warnings from the FAA before December Starship launch
- 'Mario Party Superstars' revives classic boards and games
- Watch Nintendo's E3 2021 Direct in 12 minutes
- Xbox’s June update adds speech-to-text chat feature
- Windows 11 has leaked, and it looks a lot like Windows 10X
- Atari VCS is now available to buy
- Missing: Three games we didn't see during Nintendo's E3 stream
- The Android Messages app now offers end-to-end encryption
- Realme GT is the cheapest Snapdragon 888 smartphone (for now)
- Apple Says It's Time to Digitize Your ID, Ready or Not
- NASA Might Put a Huge Telescope on the Far Side of the Moon
- Zillow Taps AI to Improve Its Home Value Estimates
- The Best iPad to Buy (and the Ones to Avoid)
- Streaming Games to Your TV Actually Started in the '80s
- Ghosts ‘n Goblins Is Back
- What If Doctors Are Always Watching, but Never There?
- How Humans Think When They Think As Part of a Group
- Bangalore-based payments app FamPay, which is aimed at teens, raises $38M Series A led by Elevation Capital; Sequoia...
- Krafton, the company behind popular game PUBG and backed by Tencent, files for an IPO in South Korea, seeking to...
- India-based Apna, whose Android app lets blue collar workers connect with others, upskill, and find jobs, raises...
- London-based 10x Future Technologies, which helps established banks add or retool their existing tech offerings via...
- Mark Zuckerberg says the original Oculus Quest will receive Air Link support in a post about the upcoming v30 update...
- Brazilian payments company Ebanx receives a $430M investment from Advent International ahead of Ebanx's planned US...
- Biden names Lina Khan, an antitrust expert who wrote the “Amazon Antitrust Paradox”, as FTC chair, after the Senate...
- Uberall, a location-based marketing startup that provides services to brick and mortar retailers, raises $115M,...
- Fsspec: Filesystem Interfaces for Python
- Senate Unanimously Approves a Bill to Make Juneteenth a Public Holiday
- RFC for 700 HTTP Status Codes
- The elemental strangeness of foxes
- Lina Khan, Big Tech Critic, Will Lead the FTC
- Reverie Labs (YC W18) Is Hiring an ML Lead in Cambridge, MA
- Forzak: A website that curates high-quality educational content on the Internet
- Southwest Airlines grounds its entire fleet amid giant computer outage
- Future: By and for the people building the future, from a16z
- Solstice: Free data management platform for SDGs
- LottieFiles Embed: Embed Lottie animations on Notion, Medium, Ghost, and more
- LinkMngr: A complete link management and tracking solution
- Reddit Video Downloader: Download Reddit videos with audio online
- Fintech by Sifted: The inside scoop on European fintech for you, every Tuesday
- Premast: Create presentations like never before
- SPIN: Conversational personal assistants for individuals
- If you need to make a liter of coffee, here's a French press for you
- Beer-bottle thrower splashed with boater's giant waves
- Watch an amazing 90-year-old weight trainer as she works out
- Check out the difference between a 20-cent shoeshine and a $2 dollar shoeshine in Pakistan
- Power outlets have 2 hidden tools
- Racist anti-vaxxer Eric Clapton says none of his old pals want to talk to him anymore
- U.S. West bracing for "blowtorch-like" heatwave. Death Valley could reach 129 F
- Fox plays "f*ckin" version of Ariana Grande song, Kayleigh McEneny apologizes
- How I Trained My Kid to Use the Potty in Three Messy Days
- Poach an Egg Right in Your Instant Ramen
- How to Tell When Your Plant Needs Fertilizer and When It's Too Much
- Why Nobody Can Agree on Fitness Advice
- Instead of Criticizing 'Wokeness,' Say What You Really Mean
- How to Claim Your Monthly Child Tax Credit Payments Even If You Haven’t Filed Your Taxes
- How to Cope With a Colicky Baby
- What's Up With Apple's New 'Private Relay'?
- People Are Sharing What They Drink When They're Avoiding Alcohol, And I Definitely Want To Try Some Of These
- Charles Melton From "Riverdale" Explained How He Was Responsible For A Misspelled Fan Tattoo
- If You're Looking To Treat Yourself, Here Are 31 Things Under $10 From Target
- Tina Fey Says Her Daughter Landed A Role In "Girls5eva" By Accident
- Reviewers Say They Really Can't Live Without These 34 Products And They're All Pretty Genius
- Rachel McAdams Turned Down "The Devil Wears Prada" Three Times Before Anne Hathaway Was Cast
- 13 Bad Pieces Of Credit Score Advice You Need To Ditch
- People Are Sharing TV Shows That Were Canceled Just As They Were Getting Good
- Gwyneth Paltrow Can Only Watch Herself In One Scene (In ‘The Royal Tenenbaums’) Out Of All Her Movies
- Jim Belushi Told A Delightful Story About Trying To Convince Tupac Shakur To Cover Frank Sinatra
- What’s On Tonight: ‘Revolution Rent’ Brings The Journey From Broadway To Cuba All The Way To HBO
- Jane Walker Blended Scotch Whisky Is Far More Than A Marketing Play, It’s A Great Expression That Supports Excellent Causes
- Cardi B Gushes Over Her ‘Fast & Furious 9’ Character: ‘She’s Just That B*tch’
- Anya Taylor-Joy Reveals The Thing That Makes Her The ‘Most Excited’ About ‘Furiosa’
- These Imperial IPAs Are Guaranteed To Turn Your Summer Up To Eleven
- ‘Cyberpunk 2077’ Is Finally Returning To The PlayStation Store After Being Removed Due To Quality Issues
- 5 Reasons Why People Stay in Toxic Relationships
- 15+ Women Share Stories of Their Fight for Their Right to Not Have Children
- 8 Secret Things on an Airplane That Only Pilots Can Use
- 11 Things That We Still Believe to This Day, Despite the Facts
- Why Marriages Are Happier When Wives Are a Bit Thinner Than Their Husbands
- 8 Times the Royals Made a Statement With Just One Piece of Clothing
- 19 Animals Who Changed So Much After a Haircut That Their Owners Hardly Recognized Them
- 20 Amusing Coincidences That Prove Reality Just Wants to Mess Around Sometimes
- ‘It’s going to always be on someone’s computer’: digital sex crimes haunt South Korean women
- Tokyo Olympics will need bailout if games go ahead without spectators
- Japanese companies caught in predicament over Olympics
- China hog futures fall to record low on fears over pork glut
- Brexit a ‘one-off’ chance for UK to escape EU red tape, says task force
- Coronavirus latest: US business travel will not recover till 2024, industry group says
- Big Tech critic Lina Khan to chair US Federal Trade Commission
- New York ‘returns to life’ as most remaining Covid restrictions lifted
Wall Street Journal
- Silicon Valley Friends Charged in Insider-Trading Ring
- Hungary Bill to Restrict How Media Depicts Homosexuality, Transgender Rights
- Federal Judge Stops Biden Administration From Blocking New Oil and Gas Leases
- Colombia Protest Leaders Halt Demonstrations as Covid-19 Cases Rage
- Peru Faces Political Turmoil After Divisive Presidential Vote
- Southwest Airlines Flights Thrown Into Disarray by Technical Problems
- Lordstown Motors Looks to Reset Its Course a Day After CEO's Exit
- Platinum Equity Strikes Deal to Buy McGraw Hill from Apollo
- Hard truths about SoftBank
- Google settles with French trustbusters
- Will commercial jets break the sound barrier once again?
- How America Inc is coping with rising inflation
- How to be the next Tesla
- Vonovia and Deutsche Wohnen combine to create a giant landlord
- Chinese e-commerce titans embark on a spending spree
- The dangers of decision fatigue
- : CEOs want SEC climate reporting separate from earnings but concede new rules are likely
- : MacKenzie Scott gives $2.7 billion to ‘historically overlooked’ groups and asks to be left out of the story
- The Margin: Bill Gates’s beach reads: The fall of GE, Obama’s latest memoir and the ‘complicated relationship’...
- Capitol Report: House hearing reveals bipartisan support for a government-backed digital dollar
- : Roblox shares fall sharply after videogame company releases May metrics
- NewsWatch: It’s meme stock Whac-A-Mole as retail crowd shifts from Petco to pickles to electric cars in two days
- : La-Z-Boy’s sales rise, but so does backlog amid rising prices, supply disruptions
- Personal Finance Daily: Americans gave a record amount to charity in 2020
- Why Jounce Therapeutics Bounced Higher Today
- Why Ocugen Stock Rallied Today
- Why Virgin Galactic Stock Dropped Today
- Why Fastly Stock Fell Sharply on Tuesday
- Why Renewable Energy Stocks Dropped on Tuesday
- Why Lordstown Stock Is Up Today
- Why Roku Shares Fell Sharply on Tuesday
- Dave & Buster's Earnings: One Big Step Closer to Normal
- Charitable giving rose in 2020, with civil rights and environmental groups benefiting
- U.S. and E.U. Agree to Suspend Feud Over Aid for Airbus and Boeing
- Retail Sales Fell in May, in Latest Sign of a Bumpy Recovery
- Lina Khan, a critic of Big Tech, wins confirmation to the F.T.C
- Renovating Its Hall, New York Philharmonic Plans a Roving Season
- What We Learned About Amazon's Warehouse Workers
- Lordstown's Struggles Raise New Fears About SPACs
- A Second Life for North Carolina’s Shuttered Factories
Wikipedia Current Events
- 2021 Israelâ€“Palestine crisis
- A massive chemical plant fire in Illinois is being left to burn out to stop spilling into a nearby river, but could take several days. The plant was full of chemicals including lead, nitrogen and the components of anti-freeze. (BBC)
- Somali Civil War
- June 2021 Mogadishu bombing
- A suicide bomber detonates his explosives at a military camp where new recruits were queueing outside the camp in Mogadishu, killing 15 of them and injuring scores of others. Most of the injured were taken to the Madina Hospital. It was the deadliest attack in Mogadishu since December 2019. (Al Jazeera)
- June 2021 Mogadishu bombing
- 2021 Myanmar protests
- The anti-coup militia group Karenni National Defence Force (KNDF) announces it has halted anti-military operations in the country following a plea by civilians in the areas they operate that has seen 100,000 civilians displaced, but says it will continue its opposition to the junta. Also, deposed leader Aung San Suu Kyi appears in court for the second day, and was reported to be in "better conditions". (Reuters)
- 2021 Australia–United Kingdom free trade agreement
- COVID-19 pandemic
- COVID-19 pandemic in Asia
- COVID-19 pandemic in Israel
- COVID-19 pandemic in Malaysia, COVID-19 vaccination in Malaysia
- COVID-19 pandemic in Thailand
- COVID-19 pandemic in Europe
- COVID-19 pandemic in France, COVID-19 vaccination in France
- COVID-19 pandemic in Slovenia
- COVID-19 pandemic in Asia
- Cross-Strait relations
- The Taiwanese Defense Ministry reports that 28 Chinese air force planes, including four H-6 bombers capable of carrying nuclear weapons, entered Taiwanese airspace and flew close to the southern tip of the main island and around the Pratas Islands. This is China's largest incursion since Taiwan began monitoring such activities last year. (Reuters)
- Israeli–Palestinian conflict
- LGBT rights in Hungary
- A French court issues the French subsidiary of the Dutch multinational conglomerate IKEA a one million euro (US$1.2 million) fine for conducting illegal employee monitoring activities on its employees and applicants between 2009 and 2012. Its former chief executive officer is also given a two-year prison sentence. (RTL)
- 2021 Peruvian general election
- Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison denies reports by the Australian Broadcasting Company's Four Corners program that his close friend Tim Stewart, who was referred to the national terror hotline by his own family for his extreme far-right political views, influenced his decision to mention "ritual abuse" in a speech regarding child sexual abuse earlier this year, in line with the QAnon conspiracy theory. (News.com.au)
- Canadian Vice-Chief of the Defence Staff Michael Rouleau resigns following criticisms of him playing golf with former General Jonathan Vance, who is accused of sexual misconduct. (BBC)
- Microsoft announces that it will stop supporting the Home and Pro editions of Windows 10, their current operating system (OS), on 14 October 2025. The announcement comes as Microsoft plans to reveal a successor OS later this month. (BBC)
Today we passed a grim milestone: 600,000 lives lost from COVID-19. My heart goes out to all those who’ve lost a loved one. I know that black hole that seems to consume you, but a time will come when their memory brings a smile to your lips before it brings a tear to your eyes.
Domestic terrorism is a stain on the soul of our nation, and a threat to our democracy — we need to confront its rise head-on. That’s why my Administration is releasing the first-ever National Strategy for Countering Domestic Terrorism.
Yesterday, I had the chance to visit the 9/11 memorial at NATO Headquarters. It's a solemn reminder of that awful day and the thousands of Americans we lost. In that moment of peril, our Allies were there for us — and we must always be there for them.
Today, on the 9th anniversary of DACA, I met with Dreamers and other immigrant women who work in the care economy. We must protect DACA, and pass legislation to ensure a pathway to citizenship for Dreamers, farm workers, and TPS recipients.
Small businesses are the lifeblood of our economy. Today, we announced $1.25 billion in COVID relief grants for Community Development Financial Institutions, to help small businesses across the nation access capital, create jobs, and grow, especially in underserved communities.
At the 2021 Brussels Forum, I made clear that the strength of one democracy depends on the strength of all democracies.