- Tens Of Thousands Sign Petition To Stop Jeff Bezos From Returning To Earth
- Japan proposes four-day working week to improve work-life balance: The Japanese government has just unveiled its...
- Leaked U.S. Military Training Document Says Socialists Represent “Terrorist” Ideology
- WHO says delta is the fastest and fittest Covid variant and will ‘pick off’ most vulnerable
- Iran said Tuesday that several state-linked news websites have been seized by the U.S. government under unclear circumstances
- Made my own version of the meme
- There are more cows than people in the states colored blue. [OC]
- Palestinian Authority arrests activist over online criticism (Associated Press)
- Fed Chair Powell says it's 'very, very unlikely' the U.S. will see 1970s-style inflation
- After Carl Nassib comes out, this Hall of Famer says he played with gay teammates
- How Britney Spears' boyfriend Sam Asghari has supported her ahead of conservatorship hearing: source
- Texas congressmen from both parties urge Biden, Harris visit southern border
- The Fast and Furious Feud Reignites, Just in Time for F9
- Britney Spears pushed for 'controlling' conservatorship to end for years
- U.S. seizes Iranian news sites under unclear circumstances
- Tasmanian devils were given a safe, island home. Then the devils slaughtered 3K penguins
- In deepening standoff, U.S. military leaders balk at military justice overhaul
- Oregon triple-murder suspect surrenders in Wisconsin after forcing woman to drive him 2,000 miles
- Portland police halt minor traffic stops, citing disparity
- Prosecutors ask judge to give Smallville actor lighter sentence for NXIVM cooperation
- Holy background check, Batman: NC woman embezzles for third time. Total take: $1.35m
- U.S. Attorney General says he is reviewing Justice Dept's federal death penalty policies
- US gives more asylum-seekers waiting in Mexico another shot
- Kansas City man gets 15 years for gun, drug charges, federal prosecutors say
- N.Y.C. Mayor’s Race, Voting Rights, Carl Nassib: Your Tuesday Evening Briefing
- White House Says It Will Narrowly Miss July 4 Vaccination Goal
- Texas G.O.P. to Renew Voting Push as Abbott Calls Special Session
- Fluid N.Y.C. Mayoral Race Heads to a Close as Voters Cast Ballots
- University of Washington Police Officers File Racism Claims
- I Don’t Care if You Looked Sexy. If You Wore a Skirt That Day. It’s Not Your Fault.’
- The Hard-Liners Won in Iran. That’s Not All Bad News
- Abortion Politics Are Harming Miscarriage Treatment
- US to review dark history of Indigenous boarding schools
- A last push, then a long wait in NYC mayoral primary
- Iran says state-linked sites seized by US, reasons unclear
- Fed's Powell says high inflation temporary, will 'abate'
- Should reporters challenge or ignore election disbelievers?
- Special Tony Awards given to 2 shows, 1 advocacy nonprofit
- How Big Tech created a data 'treasure trove' for police
- Dirty laundry in space? NASA, Tide tackle cleaning challenge
- Wisconsin bans use of chokeholds among raft of policing bills
- Dems plot next steps on new election rules with a focus on Georgia
- Newsom wants to pay all back rent owed by low-income Californians using pandemic relief funds
- Fact check: A look at four false claims about Democrats' big elections bill
- Secret Service says nearly 900 employees tested positive for Covid-19
- He inspired an Oscar-nominated film. Now, he could face life in prison
- Harris meets with GOP Sen. Murkowski off Senate floor following senator's speech criticizing voting bill
- America's great reopening is encountering some turbulence
- Biden Is Expanding A Plan To Bring Back Asylum-Seekers Who Were Forced To Wait In Dangerous Mexican Border Towns
- Want To Read More? Here Are 9 Places To Get Your Books Online
- Trans Communities Are Trying To Maintain Their Mental Health Amid The Violence And Discrimination Against Them
- Alex Rodriguez Was Seen Hanging Out With Ben Affleck's Ex, Lindsay Shookus
- It’s Election Day In New York City, But Results Won’t Be Finalized Until Next Month
- The Raiders' Carl Nassib Came Out, Becoming The First Active Openly Gay Player In The NFL
- Trump Can’t Be Sued Over The Violent Clearing Of Lafayette Square Last Summer, A Judge Ruled
- A Group Of Climate Change Protesters Were Arrested For Trespassing On Ted Cruz's Lawn
- Deb Haaland Launches Review of 'Devastating' Native American Boarding Schools
- Chris Brown Accused Of Hitting A Woman At Los Angeles Home
- Driver Offers 'Sincere Regrets' After Deadly Pride Parade Crash
- Sen. Raphael Warnock Denounces 'Dangerous' Voter Suppression, Filibuster Hypocrisy
- Court Blocks Ruling Overturning California's Assault Weapons Ban
- Joy Behar On 'The View' Tries To Walk Back Insensitive NFL Gay Joke
- Connecticut Legalizes Recreational Marijuana
- California Eyes Paying Off Past-Due Rent Accrued During Pandemic
- China's COVID vaccine fail: The country's shots may be ineffective at preventing virus spread
- Interior to investigate "lasting consequences" of Indian boarding schools
- Xbox executive calls for more diversity in gaming
- Biden rounds out his Pentagon team with Russia expert Celeste Wallander
- Scoop: After U.S. pressure, Israel joins statement criticizing China
- Ex-CDC director: “COVID is here to stay”
- Warby Parker files to go public
- Quartz, NYT vets launch new media company about work
"The airline industry isn't alone in encountering turbulence as the US transitions from sheltering from the coronavirus to learning to live with it," writes @StCollinson | Analysis
"None of the coworkers who sat down to create the menu, no one was Black," an IKEA employee said of the Juneteenth menu criticized for being racially insensitive.
HAPPENING NOW: The Senate votes on whether to begin debate on Democrats' For the People Act. The current tally is 42 yes and 34 no.
New York City is using ranked-choice voting for the first time Tuesday in its Democratic mayoral primary. It's the biggest test yet for the voting method, which has gained traction as a way to more accurately reflect the will of the majority.
🔴 "It would be easier for me to become a supermodel than to get a child seen by the NHS’s Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service," said Dr Nabi
- The Cheesecake Factory Menu Has More Than 250 Dishes. Here Are The 10 Our Food Critic Says You Should Order
- GameStop Just Made $1.1 Billion Selling Off Its Meme Stock
- In 2015, This Man Set Out To Circumnavigate The Globe By Foot. He Has Been Walking Ever Since
- Chris Brown Accused Of Hitting Woman In Los Angeles, Police Say
- Our Most Dystopian Holiday
- Here's The History Of Britney Spears' Conservatorship And The #FreeBritney Movement
- 48 Travel Photography Tips To Improve Your Craft
- Roll-Over Wreck Is A Good Reminder That Vise Grips Aren't Safety Equipment
- Iranian News Websites Replaced with 'U.S. Seizure' Message
- NYC Mayoral Candidate Eric Adams Owns the Worst Self-Help Book Ever
- This Map Shows in Real Time How Many Fires Are Burning in the West
- Britney Spears' Conservatorship Mess Is Even Worse Than You Thought
- This Crazy Idea Is Helping Companies Find Workers (Hint: It’s Money)
- Professor Who Criticized $2.5 Million Plan to Save a Confederate Statue Is Now Being Canceled
- Hedge Fund That Shorted GameStop Shuts Down
- The Army Is Sorry for Comparing Itself to Super Villains
- Kyrsten Sinema Once Called Joe Lieberman “Pathetic.” Now He’s Coming to Her Defense
- Voting Rights Bill Will Be Blocked by the Anti-Democratic System It Seeks to Reform
- In Buffalo, New York, Voters Consider a Socialist Mayor
- Behind the Video of Cops Brutalizing Kids for Vaping Is a History of Racial Exclusion, Force, and Profit
- I Gave Him a Big Hug”: Let Us Know How You Marked Father’s Day
- Why Americans Pay Through the Nose for Brand-Name Drugs
- The Escape From the Billionaire Meme Mogul
- Few Cops We Found Using Force on George Floyd Protesters are Known to Have Faced Discipline
- Teamsters plan sweeping effort to unionize Amazon workers
- Britney Spears opposed father’s control of her finances and personal life for years
- NFL trailblazer Michael Sam thanks Carl Nassib for ‘owning truth’ and coming out
- Wildfires burn across US west as lightning sets off blaze near Arizona city
- Czech Republic v England: Euro 2020
- Ecocide must be listed alongside genocide as an international crime
- Migrants turned away at border under Biden face shocking abuse in Mexico
- A leaked S&M video won’t keep Zack Weiner out of politics
- Euro 2020: Croatia 3-1 Scotland
- England 1-0 Czech Republic: Raheem Sterling strike ensures Three Lions win group
- Nicholas Watt: Second man charged after BBC reporter chased
- Higher ethnic minority maternity risk examined
- Wymondham mechanic finds python under bonnet during MOT
- Covid-19: Delay to Scotland easing, and Wembley to admit 60,000 fans
- Dominic Cummings tried to bypass rules over £530k grant, emails suggest
- GP data sharing: What is it and can I opt out?
- Dead turtles, dolphins on Sri Lanka beaches renew fears of environmental damage after ship disaster
- Covid-19 live updates: Get vaccinated or go to jail, says Philippines President Duterte
- Italy is debating an LGBT anti-hate law. The Vatican just took a rare step to protest it
- China and Canada face off with competing demands for human-rights abuse investigations
- Abiy Ahmed and the tarnishing of the world’s most famous prize
- The deadly black fungus striking India’s recovering covid patients
- Appeals court blocks federal judge’s ruling to overturn California’s assault weapons ban
- Coronavirus cases surge in Cornwall, England, after G-7 summit, sparking backlash
- Trudeau says he's hopeful but ‘no guarantee,’ as Delta variant hangs over Canada-U.S. border decision
- Man pleads guilty to threats against Biden and Harris before 2020 election
- U.S. seizes Iranian news sites under unclear circumstances
- Europe, U.S. launch initiative against ransomware
- Joint Chiefs wary of congressional drive to shake up military justice system
- Longtime C-SPAN anchor Steve Scully to depart for bipartisan think tank
- Top adviser to Dem megadonor privately blasts party’s prioritization of voting rights bill
- Psaki: Lawmaker critiques of Biden on voting rights 'a fight against the wrong opponent'
The Daily Beast
- Man Charged in Death of ‘Loving’ Toddler Poisoned With Cereal
- This Vacation-Ready, One-Piece Swimsuit is On Sale for Prime Day
- NXIVM Sex Cult Survivors Worry Allison Mack Is Getting Off Easy
- Carl Nassib Just Made NFL History. Will More LGBTQ Players Follow Him?
- This Best-Selling T-Shirt Dress Is Just $10 for Prime Day
- Math Teacher Posing as Teen Extorted Underage Girls to Send Him Nudes, Feds Say
- Ex-Cubs Star’s Lawsuit: Pastor Bilked My Charity, Slept With My Wife Amid Marriage Counseling
- Improve Your Wi-Fi At Home With This Prime Day Deal
Scotland national football team, UEFA EURO 2020, Croatia national football team, Billy Gilmour
SCOTLAND are out of Euro 2020 after defeat to Croatia at Hampden Park.Final score: Scotland 1-3 CroatiaFollow ALL the latest updates below...CASINO SI.
Galleria at Crystal Run, Active shooter, Middletown, New York, Wallkill
AN "ACTIVE shooter" was reported at a shopping center in New York on Tuesday.Local police said they received reports of an armed person in theGa.
Rangers F.C., Borna Barišić, Croatia national football team, Scotland, Zlatko Dalić, UEFA European Championship
BORNA BARISIC is confident Croatia can kick-on at the European Championships following their win over Scotland.
United Kingdom, UEFA EURO 2020, England national football team
The Fete de la musique is a celebration that takes place annually on the summer solstice, the longest day of the year, with musicians and DJs entertaining the public for free throughout the night.This year's event felt particularly special to Parisians such as 20 ...
Tampa Bay Lightning
Tampa Bay Lightning (36-17-3, third in the Central Division during the regular season) vs. New York Islanders (32-17-7, fourth in the East Division during the ...
Lorde appeared Monday on "The Late Show With Stephen Colbert," where she discussed her new album "Solar Power," which drops August 20.
NBA Draft Lottery
The Kings' draft fortune could continue its upward trajectory at the NBA Draft Lottery on Tuesday.
Tom Brady called out someone. No one is certain who it was, but it may have been the Titans.... Or? Nashville's On Demand Sports Talk Show.
Rachel Zegler is set to star as Snow White in Disney's new live-action adaptation of the fairly tale turned animated classic.
- Brazil probes Health Ministry deal to buy Covaxin vaccine
- Gunmen kill 11 police officers in Burkina Faso; 4 missing
- Aid group halts work in migrant detention centers in Libya
- Manchin to join Democrats in Senate showdown vote over voting rights
- Infighting in Gulf cartel blamed for Mexico border killings
- Veteran lawmaker to lead N. Ireland's DUP after turmoil
- 2 charged in 2-year-old's fatal shooting in alleged case of mistaken identity
- EU approves 191.5 billion euros in recovery funds for Italy
- Used cars are selling for more now than when they were new
- Michelangelo's statues cleaned with flesh-eating bacteria
- Federal student loan interest rate set to rise July 1
- Teachers union president calls for critical race theory in curriculum
- Local Matters: NYC voters go to the polls in mayoral primary
- House Democrats introduce bill to require stronger car seat backs
- Local Matters: New York City voters head to polls to pick next mayor
- State GOP lawmakers increasing control over elections
- Stock index futures are little changed after Nasdaq closes at record
- Teamsters to vote Thursday on sweeping push to unionize Amazon workers
- Here are 3 budget strategies this couple used to pay off their $195,000 mortgage in under 4 years
- Fed Chair Powell says it's 'very, very unlikely' the U.S. will see 1970s-style inflation
- 3-D technology can help grow online home goods sales, Wayfair co-founder says
- Crypto strategist says bitcoin pullback is shaking out investors who have 'paper hands'
- Bitcoin drop below $30,000 sparks fears of another crypto winter
- Google, Amazon accuse lawmakers of harming small businesses as Big Tech antitrust bills move through Congress
- American Airlines Passengers Could Be In For A Summer Of Delays And Cancellations
- Stunning Photos Capture 2 Brothers' Walk 1,600 Feet Above Yosemite
- Blackfeet Nation Welcomes Back Tourists After Risky Shutdown Pays Off
- A Strawberry Moon Will Rise This Thursday
- White House Says The U.S. Will Narrowly Miss Its Vaccination Goal
- Billie Eilish Says She Is Sorry After An Old Video Shows Her Mouthing A Racist Slur
- Federal Officials Can't Be Sued For Clearing Protesters Near White House, Judge Says
- Fear Shakes Mexico Border City After Violence Leaves 18 Dead
- Fake Chanel sunglasses and Cialis pills: $12.7 million in counterfeit goods seized at ports complex
- Bonin: We'll clear homeless camps from Venice boardwalk this summer, with no arrests
- Black man's lawsuit alleges beating by L.A. County sheriff's deputies during traffic stop
- I hate her': Garcetti's top aide mocked labor icon Dolores Huerta
- Police Commission requests report on legality of a COVID-19 vaccine mandate for LAPD
- Brush fires erupt in California, forcing evacuations
- Santa Clara County had the state's first COVID-19 rules. It just dropped its final one
- This giant 'inland ocean' is Southern California's last defense against drought
- Olympian Ginny Fuchs on her quest for a gold medal while managing her OCD: It's a "battle every day"
- Butterflies are in decline
- Trump's former bodyguard becomes latest from Trumpworld entangled by Manhattan DA's probe
- Climate change is melting Arctic ice cellars
- As a Woman" author Paula Stone Williams: I was "unaware of my male privilege" until transition
- The art (and science) of inviting people over again
- Manchin and Sinema make their choice: Defend the filibuster or democracy
- Trump tried to get Justice Department to stop "SNL" and "Jimmy Kimmel Live" from mocking him: rpt
- Angela Merkel given Moderna as second COVID-19 jab after having AstraZeneca as first injection
- Taliban take key Afghan district, adding to string of gains
- Northern Ireland: DUP leader-to-be Jeffrey Donaldson calls for 'decisive action' on Brexit protocol
- Remembering Babi Yar
- Slovenian sibling successes in Spain bridge climb
- WHO expresses concern over eased restrictions at EURO 2020 matches
- Nine countries including Russia mark 80th anniversary of Nazi attack on Soviet Union
- Danish monument to Ukrainian poet vandalised before Russia EURO 2020 match
- Social Media Sleuths Help Man Track Down Rare Stolen 1970s Ferrari
- Bitcoin's Price Lowest Since January; U.S. Top Destination for Global Money
- New Jersey School Board Member Apologizes for Calling Kamala Harris 'Street Walker'
- Florida Highway Sign Hacked to Read 'Arrest Fauci, COVID Was a Hoax'
- Bear Plays with Action Figures While Swimming in Kiddie Pool Amid Heat Wave
- Visually Impaired 11-Year-Old Nearly Has Legs Severed in Roller Coaster Accident
- Viral Video Shows Python Chomping Down on Zookeeper's Face
- Texas Border Wall Has Received Almost $400k in Public Donations, Greg Abbott's Office Says
- U.S. Military Training Document Says Socialists Represent "Terrorist" Ideology
- Tucker Carlson Distorted My Reporting in His Latest Jan. 6 Conspiracy Theory
- Police Commissioner Pick Will Be an Early Test for New York City’s Next Mayor
- A U.S.-Mexico Pledge to End Disappearances Fails to Grapple With the Complicity of the State
- Biden Subsidies for Liquid Natural Gas Could Doom International Climate Goals
- Recent Covid-19 Spike in Immigration Detention Was a Problem of ICE’s Own Making
- I Visited a Chinese Lab at the Center of a Biosafety Scandal. What I Learned Helps Explain the Polarized Debate Over...
- India's Vaccine Makers Are Pandemic Profiteers, Not Humanitarians
- Republican official faces charge for voting twice in nov. election..
- Capitol riot suspect says 'schindler's list' helped her learn..
- Hedge fund that shorted gamestop shuts down..
- Black dems, naacp silent on whitehouse's white-only club membership..
- Money-printing machine breaks down as futures fall..
- Ikea juneteenth menu with watermelon, fried chicken sparks outrage..
- Iran says state-linked sites seized by usa..
- Why single people smell different..
- Emergency crew rescues sex doll after mistaking it for drowning woman
- Gov. Abbott says Texas border wall project raises $397,000 in first week
- Tom Brady trolls Packers' Aaron Rodgers, Bryson DeChambeau ahead charity golf match: 'This is for you'
- Chris Pratt, Katherine Schwarzenegger quietly toured $8.45M home in Montecito: report
- Nebraska Gov. Ricketts sending police to Texas because Biden is 'failing so miserably' at southern border
- Hegseth: Pentagon's Gilday 'infected' ensigns' reading list with activist book by 'anti-racist' Kendi
- Police union says media, politicians ‘gaslighting’ public into supporting defund movement
- Readers puzzled by 'word salad' Washington Post column decrying 'In The Heights' as insufficiently diverse
- VIDEO: Multiple men attack off-duty NYPD cop in broad daylight
- LGBTQ festival wants sought-after book about 'Transgender Craze Seducing Our Daughters' removed from public library
- US basketball pro lost 40 pounds, ate bug-infested rice while secretly detained in China for 8 months: report
- Woman visits ATM to withdraw $20. Bank tells her she has a negative balance of $1B
- Mayor declares Pledge of Allegiance won't be recited at meetings any longer
- Suspect reportedly attempts to rob Papa John’s restaurant
- Liberal music star Billie Eilish forced to apologize for anti-Asian slur in resurfaced video. Nothing yet regarding...
- Kyrsten Sinema defends filibuster ahead of Senate vote on 'For the People Act'
- Why Britney Spears’s fans are convinced she’s being held captive
- Marijuana legalization has won
- Andrew Yang and the complexities of representation
- The weird argument that offshore oil is good for the climate, debunked
- Most college athletes can’t accept brand sponsorships or deals. That could soon change
- One Good Thing: A podcast that proves all heists are a little bit gay
- The predetermined defeat of Democrats’ big voting rights bill
- New York City’s tragic election circus
- Stop Telling Justice Breyer to Retire
- You’ll Never Guess Who’s Making Bank Selling $250 Preflight COVID Tests
- The Evidence of Trump’s Pandemic Sabotage Keeps Piling Up
- Everyone Is Quitting Their Job and It’s Great
- I Ended a Mind-Blowing Affair. Now I No Longer Want to Have Sex With My Husband
- Could “the Simone Biles of Antitrust” Break Up Amazon?
- A Spanish-Language Journalist’s Favorite Part of Local News
- Can the Right Make Good Satire Without Collapsing Due to Fake News?
- A British army email mishap publicly mentioned a military intel unit so secretive its members are banned from social media
- Peloton says it's working to update its $4,000 Tread+ after backlash from owners who were forced to pay a $39...
- Airline trade groups are asking the Department of Justice to step up prosecutions of unruly passengers in the wake...
- The FDA approved a controversial, $56,000-a-year Alzheimer's drug despite opposition inside the agency, internal memos show
- The best retirement plans to use in 2021
- Delta will hire 1,000 pilots by next summer as travel continues to skyrocket
- Louisiana governor vetoes anti-trans athlete bill: 'Discrimination is not a Louisiana value'
- The Arizona election 'audit' is a partisan and amateurish endeavor that 'should not be trusted,' expert review finds
- America Wants a Beer
- A Major New Index Fund Should Unnerve Climate-Skeptical CEOs
- Our Most Dystopian Holiday
- Our New Postracial Myth
- The Slapdash New Deal Project to Write a Series of U.S. Travel Guides
- Hate-Crime Laws Don’t Work as Their Supporters Intended
- Kickstarter Will Try Out a 4-Day Workweek in 2022
- The Unintended Consequences of Returning the National Parks to the Tribes
- Declared Insane for Speaking Up: The Dark American History of Silencing Women Through Psychiatry
- Here’s Why Bitcoin Stock Just Dropped Below $30,000 For the First Time in Months
- Assaults, Threats and Intimidation.’ Violence on Flights Skyrockets as Passengers Return to Air Travel
- Medical Schools Usually Don’t Teach How Conditions Look on Different Skin Tones. Malone Mukwende Is Trying to Change That
- Joe Biden is Caught in the Middle of a Catholic Church Debate Over Communion
- NASA’s Next Big Challenge? Space Laundry
- Record High 300,000 Gun Sales Stopped by Background Checks in 2020
- Weyerhaeuser CEO Devin Stockfish on the Housing Boom, Inflation and Monetizing Forests in the Battle Against Climate Change
- France's former President Nicolas Sarkozy faces jail term in campaign financing trial
- The gas tax's tortured history shows how hard it is to fund new infrastructure
- Gerrymandering Texas could help Republicans take back the House in 2022
- Connecticut governor signs recreational marijuana into law
- International criticism of Nicaragua crackdown grows
- WATCH LIVE: U.S. official to address legacy of Indigenous boarding schools
- Watchdog says almost 900 Secret Service employees were infected with COVID
- WATCH LIVE: Senate votes on advancing expansive voting rights bill
- Fed Chair Powell says it's 'very, very unlikely' the U.S. will see 1970s-style inflation
- FDA Approved Biogen Alzheimer’s Drug Despite Some Staff Concerns
- Documents reveal the FDA's unprecedented path to approving Aduhelm
- The New USPS Mail Truck Expected To Go Into Production In 2023
- Airlines to DOJ: Please, Start Putting Passengers From Hell in Prison
- MicroStrategy's Most Recent Bond Drops Below Par as Bitcoin Sells Off
- Alabama lands first graphite processing plant in US
- Nasdaq hits record high as Big Tech roars back
- Gerard Gallant Hiring Raises New York Rangers’ Expectations
- How To Use Data While Maintaining Consumer Trust: What The Latest Research Reveals
- How To Best Engage Your Remote Employees
- Young Adults’ Low Vaccination Rate Helps Explain Why U.S. Won’t Reach Biden’s July 4 Goal
- Shop These Great Nintendo Switch Prime Day Deals On Games And Accessories Before It’s Too Late
- BTS Dominate India’s First-Ever Ranking Of The Biggest International Singles
- Biogen Exec Denies That New Alzheimer’s Medicine Will Overwhelm Medicare
- The German Foreign Minister Wants To Renew The EU-Turkey Deal
- Why Republicans Won’t Support Sweeping Voting Rights Legislation Now … Or Anytime Soon
- This WNBA All-Star Team Will Have Extra Incentive To Win. Who Should Be On It?
- Why Is There Such A Gender Gap In COVID-19 Vaccination Rates?
- The 5 Political Boroughs Of New York City
- The Legacies Of Black Leaders In The Words Of Their Descendants
- Why The NYC Mayoral Race Is Moderates’ To Lose
- Which NBA Playoff Teams Can Overcome Their Injuries?
- Ronald Acuña Jr. Has Gotten Even Better. So Why Are The Braves Worse?
- Warby Parker eyes an upcoming public offering
- This calculator will tell you how much exhaled air is building up in your office
- You won’t read this life-changing study about clickbait headlines
- Follow this simple 5-step process to transform your luck to become more creative
- This creepy ad is great reminder that people are better than robots
- Hybrid work doesn’t have to destroy productivity. Here are 3 ways to make it work
- Toxic leaders are poisoning your company culture
- Coffee without the waste: Reusable cups return to Starbucks today
- The Story of Matt Shepard's Life Is Told in Artifacts Held at the National Museum of American History
- The Strange Beauty at the Edge of the Everglades
- A Sensational Murder Case That Ended in a Wrongful Conviction
- The Forgotten French Scientist Who Courted Thomas Jefferson
- The Forgotten French Scientist Who Courted Thomas Jefferson, Then Betrayed Him
- The Pandemic Showed What Can Be Done Without Parachute Science
- Archaeologists Propose 4,500-Year-Old Burial Mound Was World’s First Military Memorial
- New Research of Impact Crater Blows Away Previous Estimates on Its Age
- Bob Wills Museum in Turkey, Texas
- Puna End of the Road in Pāhoa, Hawaii
- The Olive Tree of the Acropolis in Athens, Greece
- Parr Park Rock Trail in Grapevine, Texas
- Inside the World of Obscure Livestock
- The Wiener Holocaust Library in London, England
- Canoehenge in Leasburg, Missouri
- Glendower Historic Mansion & Arboretum in Lebanon, Ohio
- Artificial Proteins Never Seen in the Natural World Are Becoming New COVID Vaccines and Medicines
- Trees Are Missing in Low-income Neighborhoods
- CureVac COVID Vaccine Let-down Spotlights mRNA Design Challenges
- What Is CRISPR, and Why Is It So Important?
- Gray Hair Can Return to Its Original Color--and Stress Is Involved, of Course
- Climate Change Could Fuel the Spread of a Flesh-Eating Parasite
- A Possible Link between 'Oumuamua and Unidentified Aerial Phenomena
- These Videos Could Boost COVID Vaccination Rates
- A 450-Mile Bike Tour Around Wales
- Outdoor Things, but by Unfamiliar Measurements
- 9 Travel Tips from a Professional Road-Tripper
- 5 Seriously Good Prime Day Deals We're Eyeing
- The Best Outdoor Gear Deals During Amazon Prime Day
- Why You Should Care About Your Vehicle’s Payload
- Enjoy the Perks of Private Flying
- The Water Lover’s New Adventure Bucket List
- Carl Nassib's Raiders Jersey Flying Off Shelves After Gay Announcement, #1 Seller!
- Kobe Bryant Signed Ticket From Last Game Hits Memorabilia Stock Market
- IKEA Under Fire for Fried Chicken, Watermelon Menu Items for Juneteenth
- Macy Gray Defends Revamping U.S. Flag, Says Jan. 6 Made it Hate Symbol
- Tristan Thompson On Verge of Scoring Legal Win Against Paternity Accuser
- Damon Dash Can't Sell Jay-Z Album as NFT, Roc-A-Fella Gets Legal Win
- Friends' Star James Michael Tyler Explains Not Revealing Cancer on Reunion
- Michael Sam Speaks Out on Carl Nassib, 'Thank You For Owning Your Truth'
- ASCAP Rhythm & Soul Awards Names Lil Baby Songwriter of Year, UMPG as Top Publisher
- Teyonah Parris Talks ‘WandaVision’ and Exploring Monica Rambeau in ‘The Marvels’
- Balkan, Mediterranean Filmmakers in Focus at Thessaloniki Doc Fest’s Pitching Forum
- Discovery’s ‘Turn Up! Fight Hunger’ Has Already Delivered 1 Billion Meals, Years Ahead of Schedule (EXCLUSIVE)
- After ‘Feverish’ Planning, Thessaloniki Documentary Festival Prepares to Host Physical Edition
- Who Could Replace Chris Harrison as ‘The Bachelor’ Host?
- Polo G Tops Album Chart as Migos, Maroon 5, Bo Burnham Also Debut in Top 10
- Jesse Eisenberg, Adrien Brody, and Riley Keough Join Cannes Market Title ‘Manodrome’
- How Mach-Hommy And Westside Gunn Made ‘Pray for Haiti’ a Modern Hip-Hop Classic
- The Suicide Squad’ Reassembles for New Trailer
- Noir and Nineties Slashers Films Collide in Riley Sager’s Thriller ‘Survive the Night’
- Swizz Beatz, Busta Rhymes Set for DMX Tribute at 2021 BET Awards
- Todd Rundgren Announces ‘The Individualist, a True Star’ Tour for 2021
- Doja Cat’s ‘Planet Her’ Leads Apple Music Pre-Add Chart
- Jim Lauderdale Previews New Album With Robert Hunter Collaboration ‘Memory’
- The Best Workout Clothes to Shop Right Now
- Congratulations, you've won a £2 million house. Hope you like flooding and not being able to buy insurance [Awkward]
- Woman who claimed she gave birth to 10 babies in the same pregnancy admitted to psychiatric ward. Octomom...
- Beaver takes Canadian flag, presumably to use as hockey stick while eating poutine [Obvious]
- Lamont: "Recreational marijuana is now legal in CT". Local mayor: "You big dummy" [Spiffy]
- So shines a good deed in a weary world. Florida high school principal crafts personal notes for 459 graduates. Hero...
- Yellowstone Dumbass League™ off to late start in 2021, but as you probably guessed it's currently Bison 1, Tourists...
- Let's hear it for the bulletproof vest: Stopping rounds on the outside, detecting breast cancer on the inside [Boobies]
- Photoshop some new vintage signs for the Cream City Outdoor Adv. Co [Photoshop]
- Supreme Court Rules Against NCAA In Student Athlete Compensation Case
- Jay-Z’s Career Turns 25
- De Blasio: ‘Well, Well, Well, Not So Easy To Find A Mayor That Doesn’t Suck, Huh?’
- Andrew Yang Tries To Buy Banana From Voting Booth
- New Yorker Struggling To Rank Every Choice For Mayor From 1 To 8.419 Million
- 911 Operator Likes To Let It Ring For Couple Seconds So Caller Doesn’t Get Impression They're Standing By Phone All Day
- Experts Encourage Americans To Start Thinking About What Form Of Government They’d Like To Try After Democracy Crumbles
- Cause Of Death Installed Above Bed
- The Strawberry Full Moon Is Coming
- Harry Potter Almost Killed Hedwig In Chamber of Secrets
- 35 Great Songs From the Ultimate '90s Movie Soundtracks
- 11 Adult Summer Camps to Make You Feel Like a Kid Again
- Cambridge University Is Hiring an Archivist to Catalog 160 Boxes of Stephen Hawking’s Work
- Why You Should Never Use a Wet Oven Mitt
- You're Gonna Need a Bigger Toy Chest: LEGO Version of Jaws's Orca Could Become a Reality
- Amazon Prime Day 2021: Best Deals for $25 and Under
- Mavericks Rumors: Masai Ujiri, Danny Ainge Not Pursued for Dallas' GM Position
- Giannis Praises 'Amazing' Trae Young: What He's Done in a 3-Year Span Is Unbelievable
- NFL Matches Raiders' Carl Nassib's $100K Donation to The Trevor Project
- College World Series 2021: Tuesday Scores, Winners and Bracket Results
- Celtics Rumors: Nets' Ime Udoka 'Believed to Be at the Top' of Boston's List for HC
- Texas WR Keithron Lee Suspended After Arrest on Assault Charge
- Bills' Cole Beasley on COVID-19 Vaccine Comments: 'I Don’t Regret Any of It'
- Brooks Koepka Talks Bryson DeChambeau, Doesn't Envision Settling Feud
- 27 Prime Day Cologne Deals Worth The Space on Your Dresser
- It's Your Last Chance to Shop the Best Workout Gear Deals of Amazon Prime Day
- Time's Running Out! 254 Amazon Prime Day Deals to Shop Before It Ends Tonight
- This Was the Year We All Became Fashion Freaks
- A Watch for Every New Formula 1 Superfan (and All the Old Ones, Too)
- We Talked to A-Rod About His New Makeup for Men
- The Top 30 Prime Day Deals, According to GQ Readers
- Prime Day Deal Alert: The GQ Best Stuff Box Is On Sale for the First Time Ever
- Kate Middleton Swapped Her Skinny Jeans For This $89 Cropped Pair
- Allison Mack Revealed The Secrets Of NXIVM Leader Keith Raniere’s “Branding Ceremony”
- Madison Beer & Vanessa Hudgens Co-Founded A Skin-Care Brand
- Avril Lavigne’s TikTok Debut Is Straight Out Of 2002
- Avril Lavigne Brought Back Her Tie & Suspenders For Her TikTok Debut
- What Is Going On In This Photo Of Justin & Hailey Bieber With The President Of France?
- Katie Holmes Wore The Perfect Summer Dress & It’s Still Available
- 35 Beauty Editor-Approved Skin Care Prime Day Deals
- The best last-minute Prime Day deals for the Nintendo Switch
- Microsoft’s expanded refund policy for Cyberpunk 2077 on Xbox ends in July
- Peloton may be working on a heart rate monitoring armband
- Peloton requires a subscription to use the Tread Plus, but it’s working to change that
- South Asian streaming service Zee5 launches in the US
- Overwatch’s cross-play beta is now available for console and PC players
- Twitter is opening applications to test Ticketed Spaces and Super Follows
- Marvel’s Avengers has a weird bug that puts your IP address on display
- Nextdoor can help you find and book COVID-19 vaccinations
- Twitter for iOS supports sending tweets to Instagram Stories
- Minecraft' is getting Sonic the Hedgehog DLC
- Overwatch' crossplay is live now
- Facebook is working on visual search for shopping on Instagram
- Myst' Oculus remake hits PC and Mac this year, no VR headset required
- The best baby tech deals we found for Prime Day
- Twitter is taking applications for its paid 'Super Follows' subscriptions
- Amazon Prime Day 2021: 48 Best Kitchen, Home, Kids Deals (Day 2)
- Why Utilities Want to Control Your Smart Thermostat
- 12 Best Coffee Maker Deals for Amazon Prime Day (2021)
- The Best Electric Toothbrush is Half Off ($25) for Prime Day
- 29 Prime Day Deals for Your Post-Vax Summer Adventures (Day 2 Update)
- 24 Best Gaming Gear Deals for Prime Day 2021: PC, Switch, PlayStation, Xbox
- 19 Best Prime Day Deals on Amazon Devices 2021: Kindle, Echo, Fire (Day 2)
- Target 'Deal Days' 2021: The 27 Best Deals So Far (Updated)
- Viva Republica, developer of Korean financial services app Toss, raises $410M at a post-money valuation of $7.4B,...
- Google, shifting to a hybrid workplace, debuts a Work Location Tool for staff to apply for an office move or to...
- Facebook says it is working on visual search for Instagram shopping to help users find info on products in images,...
- Twitter opens applications to test Ticketed Spaces and Super Follows for “small number” of users, who will keep 97%...
- A look at AMD's new FidelityFX Super Resolution, which aims to upscale games to higher resolution and competes with...
- Sources: the FTC will review Amazon's proposed acquisition of MGM, just as the commission gets a new chairwoman who...
- Privacy browser Brave launches a non-tracking search engine in beta, at search.brave.com, to offer an “all in one”...
- How Reddit uses its community-first approach to moderate content, relying heavily on its users instead of outsourced...
- What Is Ranked-Choice Voting and Why Is New York Using It?
- Intel restructures and creates new business units and leadership roles
- SafeButler (YC S17) Is Hiring a Marketing Associate
- How Online Dating in the United States displaces other ways of meeting[pdf]
- Software Developer Shortage Is Coming
- The identical inmates that showed the need for fingerprinting, 1903
- The Most Dangerous Censorship
- Why is AI hard and Physics simple?
- 1-on-1s by Roots: Prepare for, conduct, & track 1:1s from the comfort of Slack
- Massless Media Bot: Chat to edit images, documents, and videos, right from Slack
- Wordmark 3.0: Helps you choose fonts
- Hawksight: Get yrading signals for crypto, DeFi, and meme stocks
- flOasis: Curated stays for ultimate work life balance
- Icebreakers for Slack: Break the overbearing silence & connect with your coworkers
- Material Tailwind Dashboard React: FREE TAILWIND CSS & REACT ADMIN TEMPLATE
- Brand Kit by Premast: Manage, share and create branded content in PowerPoint
- Save up to half off on some of the coolest gadgets at prices that beat Prime Day
- These four deals can get your fitness regimen headed on the right track
- Racist Karen embarrasses friends as she abuses Uber driver: "Go back to Asia"
- Playmobil's VW Camper and Beetle are likely better than the real thing
- The VentiFresh Eco uses NASA tech to fight your smelliest home odors
- NYC public school principal busted allegedly trying to start summer break a week early
- The New York Times praises ear cleaning spoons
- 10 Video Game Soundtracks That Will Increase Your Productivity
- How Worried Should We Be About the Delta Variant?
- I'm Talent Manager ChiChi Anyanwu and This Is How I Work
- These Office Plants Will Turn Your Workspace Into an Oasis
- How Much Can You Really Make Chasing Bank Account Bonuses?
- Solve Your Procrastination Problem by Dividing Your Day Into Quarters
- Is 'Time Blindness' Making You Chronically Late?
- How to Stop Your Google App From Crashing on Android
- Airport Employees Are Sharing The Weirdest Items People Have Brought Through Security, And The Stories Are Wild
- Miranda Cosgrove, Jerry Trainor, And Nathan Kress Found Out Which "iCarly" Characters They Are
- Listen: Is Bennifer Really The Ultimate Power Couple?
- Biden Is Expanding A Plan To Bring Back Asylum-Seekers Who Were Forced To Wait In Dangerous Mexican Border Towns
- I Compared The "iCarly" Pilot From 2007 And 2021, And It's Aged Like Fine Wine
- Tell Us The Things You Wish People Knew About Getting Married At A Young Age
- Pete Davidson And Kaley Cuoco Are Set To Star In The Rom-Com "Meet Cute," So Excuse Me While I Yell
- I Just Want To Talk About How Giulia From "Luca" Is Definitely (In My Opinion) A Lesbian
- Wolfgang Puck On Spago, California Cuisine, And How Backward American Food Was In The ’70s
- Here’s Everything New On Hulu For July 2021
- The Suicide Squad’: What To Know About Project Starfish And How It Connects To The Justice League
- Minecraft’ Is Getting Adorable ‘Sonic The Hedgehog’ DLC
- Steve-O Reveals The Three New Members Of The ‘Jackass’ Gang For ‘Jackass 4’
- What’s On Tonight: ‘Motherland: Fort Salem’ Returns With More Military Witchery To Rule The World
- These East Coast-Brewed IPAs Will Make Summer ’21 Extra Hoppy
- Liam Neeson, The Accidental Action Hero, Discusses His Latest Tough Guy Role In ‘The Ice Road’
- 8 Ethnic Groups That Are Full of Mysteries
- 17 People Recalled Their Meetings With Celebrities and Shared What Famous People Are Like in Real Life
- 20+ Objects That Require a Bunch of Smart People to Guess Their Purpose
- 20+ Luxury Items Wealthy People Buy That We Didn’t Even Know Existed
- 14 Perky Pets That Can Make Your Heart Jump Out of Your Boots
- 20 Outfits and Accessories That’ve Withstood the Test of Time and Now Allure Us With Their Charm
- What 17 Celebrity Couples Who’ve Stood the Test of Time Look Like Now
- 9 Downsides of Popular Beauty Procedures We’d Better Be Aware of
- Pakistan’s Gwadar loses lustre as Saudis shift $10bn deal to Karachi
- Morgan Stanley to bar unvaccinated staff and clients from New York office
- Argentina averts default in debt deal with Paris Club
- Tech groups in Taiwan accused of locking up migrant workers
- More than 5m people become millionaires despite pandemic
- Nordgold pulls planned London listing
- New climate reporting rules to be extended by UK financial regulator
- Vatican lobbies against Italy’s anti-homophobia law
Wall Street Journal
- Warehouse Rents Surge on Bidding Wars for Scarce Space
- Fed Officials Stress Bond Buying Isn't Aimed at Boosting Housing Market
- France's Macron Pushes Controls on Religion to Pressure Mosques
- Why There Is No 'Taper Tantrum' This Time Around
- Earnings Bonanza Could Dwarf Fed Worries
- Amazon's Planned Purchase of MGM to Be Reviewed by FTC
- McDonald's Introduces Customer-Loyalty Program
- U.S. Airports to Get $8 Billion to Help Pay Bills
- How Tiger Global is changing Silicon Valley
- How to pick the best days to work from home
- A strange news report briefly rattles the Adani Group
- Hit by covid-19, Italian makeup-makers are looking pretty again
- Once a bonanza for sponsors, the Olympics are becoming a drag
- Hard truths about SoftBank
- Google settles with French trustbusters
- Will commercial jets break the sound barrier once again?
- Lordstown sticking to production timeline but ‘has a long road ahead,’ analyst says
- The Wall Street Journal: FDA approved Biogen Alzheimer’s drug despite some objections by staff
- Massachusetts coalition launches to fight Uber, Lyft and avoid California gig-work outcome
- The New York Post: Why this Tesla taxi fleet won’t be allowed to operate in NYC
- NewsWatch: As crypto crash wipes out $1.3 trillion, here’s what some pros advise about buying bitcoin, dogecoin, other assets
- Personal Finance Daily: NFL player Carl Nassib has been teaching teammates good financial habits, and Americans...
- IPO Report: Eyeglasses retailer Warby Parker confidentially files for IPO
- International Living: Thinking of moving to Spain? You could find a rental for as little as $722 a month
- Why Figs Stock Was Climbing Again Today
- Why BioNTech Trounced the Market on Tuesday
- These 2 High-Growth Stocks Could Power the Bull Market's Next Record Run
- Korn Ferry (KFY) Q4 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- Why Torchlight Energy, AMC Entertainment, and Express All Had Big Moves Today
- Why Moderna Stock Jumped 6% Today
- Why Roku's Stock Popped Today
- Here's Why the Mortgage Refinancing Boom Could Continue in 2021 and Beyond
- The Teamsters consider a new emphasis on organizing Amazon workers
- The Federal Reserve chair says the United States needs ‘more inclusive prosperity.’
- They Relied on Chinese Vaccines. Now They’re Battling Outbreaks
- A Bailout Backlash Nears for Airlines
- It’s Summer in the Ski Towns, 2.0
- Supreme Court Gives Goldman Sachs a Do-Over in Securities Fraud Suit
- Lordstown Motors Invites Investors and Analysts to Its Factory
- Sundar Pichai Faces Internal Criticism at Google
Wikipedia Current Events
- Internal conflict in Myanmar
- South Sudan officially resumes the production of crude oil after a 7-year hiatus. The country's Minister of Petroleum says production has begun at the Block 5A oil field and is seeking a production of 8,000 barrels per day. (The Nation)
- Argentine Economy Minister Martín Guzmán announces that the country will make a voluntary payment to the Paris Club to avoid default. Argentina is also currently negotiating with the International Monetary Fund. (Buenos Aires Times)
- COVID-19 pandemic
- COVID-19 pandemic in Argentina
- Argentina reports a record 792 fatalities from COVID-19 in the past 24 hours, making the country surpass 90,000 deaths from COVID-19. (Perfil)
- COVID-19 pandemic in Fiji
- COVID-19 pandemic in Turkey, COVID-19 vaccine
- COVID-19 pandemic in the United States
- COVID-19 pandemic in Argentina
- Climate change in Australia
- Foreign relations of Hungary, LGBT rights in Hungary
- Iran–United States relations, United States–Yemen relations
- COVID-19 pandemic in the Philippines
- Trial of Catalonia independence leaders
- The United Kingdom begins testing its new emergency alert system with some mobile phone users receiving a siren-like sound informing them of the alert test. When the alert service goes live, it will issue warnings to the public about terrorist incidents, flooding and public health emergencies. (Wales Online)
Today, @SenSchumer and I held our latest strategy call on getting the For the People Act to my desk. Democrats are united and committed to passing this landmark legislation to protect voting rights, ensure the integrity of our elections, and repair and strengthen our democracy.
It’s time we invest in our infrastructure and our future once again. It’s time for the American Jobs Plan.
We can’t sit idly by while democracy is in peril – here, in America. We need to protect the sacred right to vote and ensure “We the People” choose our leaders, the very foundation on which our democracy rests. We urgently need the For The People Act. Send it to my desk.
Over 300 million shots in arms. 2 million jobs created. Projected economic growth near a 40-year high. That's progress.
Today in Pittsburgh, @SecMartyWalsh and I met with Google contract workers who voted to form a union with the @Steelworkers in the Fall of 2019–the first white-collar tech union in the country.
.@SecMartyWalsh and I just met with organizers from unions representing workers in a variety of sectors. The right of workers to organize and collectively bargain could not be more important. Because when unions are strong, America is strong.