- US unveils new Russia sanctions, implements ban on new imports of Russian gold
- 83 civilians killed every day in 11 years of Syrian civil war
- Nazi guard, 101, given five years for aiding murder
- Mysterious oligarch deaths are "not a coincidence": Russian banker
- Bulgaria announces mass expulsion of 70 Russian diplomatic staff
- Belgium busts drug lab on air base housing US nukes
- Anti-LGBT zones are illegal according to Polish court
- Russian oligarch admits war is hurting Russia in rare break with Putin
- New Sony hardware brand, Inzone, to offer PC monitors and headsets
- Supreme Court weighs in on Louisiana redistricting
- Serena Williams' return to Wimbledon ends with dramatic defeat against Harmony Tan
- Trump's fury on display at Jan. 6 hearing. Key takeaways from explosive day of testimony from former White House aide
- NYC Mayor Adams suggests Rudy Giuliani exaggerated assault claim on Staten Island: 'To falsely report a crime is a crime'
- Stocks Finish Lower After Weak Consumer-Confidence Reading
- Sony announces InZone gaming monitors and headsets for PC and PS5
- Scotland's leader seeks new independence vote in October 2023
- Higher fuel prices spark social unrest in South America
- Man charged with murdering truck driver in Fresno County. Suspect had gotten ride from him
- Inbound lanes of Seward Highway reopened at Fireweed Lane after multivehicle collision
- 2 people in custody after police respond to shots fired call in downtown Pittsburgh
- 3 indicted on 1st-degree murder charges in Flagler-Palm Coast High student's killing
- The Waukesha Christmas Parade suspect has pleaded insanity; 3 mental health doctors will evaluate him
- Dunkin’ customer hurls items at drive-thru worker and smashes window, NJ cops say
- Infant remains identified, parents arrested in major breakthrough in Columbia Baby Doe case
- 6 Takeaways From Today’s Jan. 6 Hearing
- Margaret Keane, Painter of Sad-Eyed Waifs, Dies at 94
- Serena Williams Exits Wimbledon in the First Round, Again
- Maxwell Sentenced to 20 Years in Prison as Epstein Case Nears Its End
- Rudy Giuliani at Center of Georgia’s Trump Investigation
- Supreme Court Revives Louisiana Voting Map
- No Magic Bullet’ for Preserving Abortion Access, Biden’s Health Secretary Says
- Texas Pre-Roe Ban on All Abortions Temporarily Blocked by Judge
- At Wimbledon, Serena Williams loses 1st match in a year
- FDA advisers recommend updating COVID booster shots for fall
- 1/6 Takeaways: Angry Trump, dire legal warnings and ketchup
- Instagram hides some posts that mention abortion
- Turkey lifting objections to Sweden, Finland joining NATO
- Ex-GOP Rep. Fortenberry gets probation for lying to feds
- Scottish leader calls for new independence vote next year
- Cassidy Hutchinson, Trump White House aide, now in spotlight
- Inside Biden's successful bid to expand NATO
- Serena Williams' return to Wimbledon ends with dramatic defeat against Harmony Tan
- Disney CEO gets new three year contract
- Lizzo called Beyonce her 'North Star' during her 'Carpool Karaoke' appearance
- A big question for tech companies post-Roe: How to respond to law enforcement requests for data?
- Trump documentary filmmaker expected to cooperate with Fulton County prosecutor investigating former President
- CDC activates Emergency Operations Center for monkeypox
- Supreme Court allows Louisiana to use congressional map that lower court said likely violates Voting Rights Act
- 51 People Are Dead After An Abandoned Truck Was Found In San Antonio In An "Alleged Human Smuggling Event"
- Some Retailers Are Selling Out Of Plan B And Limiting How Many You Can Buy At Once
- Trump Tried To Attack A Secret Service Agent So He Could Lead An Armed Mob To The Capitol, An Aide Said
- Ghislaine Maxwell Has Been Sentenced To 20 Years In Prison
- Johnny Depp’s Team Responded To Rumors That Disney Want Him To Return To “Pirates Of The Caribbean” In A $300...
- Ben Affleck’s 10-Year-Old Son Appeared To Reverse A $225,000 Lamborghini Into A Parked BMW While Jennifer Lopez Was...
- 50 Migrants Were Found Dead In An Abandoned Tractor Trailer That Had No Water And No Air Conditioning
- George Michael Became Pop Music Royalty. Then He Burned It All To The Ground
- Mick Mulvaney Says He Knows Cassidy Hutchinson: 'I Don't Think She's Lying'
- Bolsonaro Intensifies Push For Military Support As He Plots To Undermine Brazil's Election
- Hillary Clinton Rips Justice Clarence Thomas, Condemns Overturning Of Roe V. Wade
- Donald Trump's Obsession With Crowd Size Marked First And Last Days As President
- Trump Broke Dishes, Splattered Wall With Ketchup During Election Fit, Aide Says
- Laura Prepon On The 'Devastating Truth' About Her Abortion: 'My Life Was At Risk'
- Ghislaine Maxwell Sentenced In Jeffrey Epstein Sex Abuse Case
- Medieval Times Workers Will Vote On Forming The Company’s First Union
- Maria Ressa: Rappler ordered to shut down by Philippines government
- Cassidy Hutchinson's Jan. 6 bombshells
- Meadows sought pardon after Jan. 6, his former top aide testifies
- Meadows said Trump felt Pence "deserves" to be hanged, former top aide testifies
- Turkey lifts objection to Sweden and Finland's NATO membership
- Ghislaine Maxwell sentenced to 20 years for sex trafficking girls for Jeffrey Epstein
- White House shrugged off Jan. 6 violence warnings, top aide testifies
- Trump lunged at security detail on Jan. 6, top aide testifies
Donald Trump tried to seize the steering wheel of his presidential car and grabbed his Secret Service agent by the throat on the day of the Capitol riots, a former White House aide testified on Tuesday
Jan. 6 committee member Rep. Stephanie Murphy shares her reaction to Cassidy Hutchinson's testimony of Pres. Trump's behavior on Jan. 6: "As an American, I was deeply disappointed, but as a person who was a refugee from a country that did not have democracy, I was very scared."
Even as it moves closer to EU membership, leaders in Kyiv are feeling if anything even more bitter about NATO's resistance to adding Ukraine to the alliance
A man who has already been arrested for stalking Ariana Grande has been arrested again ... this time after breaking into her Montecito home on her 29th birthday.
- Ghislaine Maxwell Sentenced To 20 Years For Helping Epstein
- Court Kills Flint Water Charges Against Ex-Governor, Others
- My Daughter Almost Died At Summer Camp. Here's What I Wish I Told Her Before She Went
- Tripping Down The Aisle
- She's A Single Mother Who Works Shifts At Whole Foods — And Just Climbed Everest For The 10th Time
- When Robert Plant Turned Down A Role On 'Game Of Thrones'
- The BuzzFeed SPAC Fiasco Is Only Getting Worse
- Spotify Icebergify Is The Latest Music Analyzing Trend
- Maude's Travel-Sized Sex Toy Set Won't Freak Out TSA (But Will Get You Off)
- Cops Put Black Man in Speeding Police Van With No Seatbelt. Now He’s Paralyzed
- I’m the F-ing President’: Trump Lunged at Secret Service Agent Who Wouldn't Drive Him to Capitol on Jan. 6
- What Does Your Rising Sign Mean
- Which Santa Fe Restaurant Was Trump Lackey John Eastman Eating At When the FBI Seized His Phone? An Investigation
- Trump Was Totally Fine With Those ‘Hang Mike Pence’ Chants
- Crypto Exchange Claims 'Bitcoin Jesus' Owes It $47 Million
- We May Have to Excavate Mars to Find Alien Life, NASA Says
- 6 Things To Remember When You Feel Like You’re Not Good Enough
- Things Will Never Be the Same Again if You Practice One Attitude In Life
- Psicologia Trading (1)
- How Dante Exum Failed in the NBA
- Mushrooms Freed Me From The Hell of Self-Consciousness
- How I Read 10 Pages a Day Just by Turning Washrooms Into A Library
- The 4 Types of Boundaries You Need If You’re A People-Pleaser
- 13 Initial Warning Signs Your Relationship is Over Before it Starts
- This Democrat Wrote a Water Recycling Law. It Could Benefit Her Financially
- Corporate-Sponsored Abortion Is Still Control
- Bombshell 1/6 Testimony: “We’re Going to Get Charges of Every Crime Imaginable”
- Explosive January 6 Testimony: Trump Wanted Armed Supporters to March to the Capitol
- California’s Reservoirs Stand at Critically Low Levels
- January 6 Case Against Oath Keepers Expands With Indictment of “Operations Leader”
- Thomas and Alito Are Appropriating Racial Justice to Push a Radical Agenda
- Mourning in Montgomery
- Early human ancestors one million years older than earlier thought
- Facebook and Instagram removing posts with mentions of abortion pills
- Angry, violent, reckless: testimony paints shocking portrait of Trump
- Turkey lifts objections to Finland and Sweden’s Nato bid
- Texas tragedy highlights migrants’ perilous journey to cross US border
- Ghislaine Maxwell sentenced to 20 years in prison for sex trafficking crimes
- UK calls for extra vigilance on China ahead of Nato summit
- Airbnb to make global party ban permanent
- Wales' population hits new high but growth is lowest
- Serena Williams loses on Wimbledon return after year out
- Turkey supports Finland and Sweden Nato bid
- Nato veto lifted and more false claims
- Michael Vaughan: Former England captain steps back from work at BBC
- Deborah James ‘taught us how to live and how to die’
- Dame Deborah James: Cancer campaigner dies aged 40
- Ghislaine Maxwell: What sentencing means to women she preyed on
- Biden, Macron, Scholz, Johnson: Allies abroad, struggling at home
- Colombia truth panel calls for move toward ‘legal regulation’ of drugs
- After Ukraine mall strike, witnesses described scene of ‘hell’
- Scotland’s leader seeks new independence vote in October 2023
- Mapping the worldwide spread of the coronavirus
- Colombia prison fire kills at least 51, authorities say
- Brazen heist caught on video amid major global arts fair
- Death toll rises to 50 in San Antonio migrant tractor-trailer tragedy
- Dems up pressure on Garland to prosecute Trump, associates
- Scottish leader asks courts to rule on independence vote in October 2023
- NATO pledges 300,000 troops, then leaves everyone guessing
- OK then': GOP downplays Jan. 6 hearing bombshells
- How the Jan. 6 panel's star witness drew a roadmap for Trump’s culpability
- Death toll in abandoned trailer in San Antonio rises to 51
- Turkey lifts block on Finland and Sweden NATO bids
- Ketchup dripping down the wall’: 5 stunning moments from Cassidy Hutchinson's Jan. 6 testimony
The Daily Beast
- Parents Unload on Texas School District That Banned Hoodies, Dresses and Denim
- Inside the Bored Ape Yacht Club’s Feud With Shit-Stirring Artist
- Glowing, Hydrated Skin Starts With This Non-Toxic Cleanser From OSEA
- Queen Elizabeth, It Appears, Is Back
- SUAVS’ Eddy Slide is The Most Comfortable Shoe You Will Ever Wear
- Pair’s Sunglasses Allow You to Have Shades for Every Occasion
- Fox News Anchor Martha MacCallum Defends Trump Smashing Lunch Against the Wall: ‘Not Wholly Out of Character’
- Pedro Almódovar Ropes Ethan Hawke and Pedro Pascal Into His ‘Brokeback Mountain’-Esque Short
Wimbledon, Serena Williams, Tennis, Harmony Tan
Playing her first competitive singles match in a year, seven-time Wimbledon champion Serena Williams lost 7-5, 1-6, 7-6 (10-7) against Harmony Tan.
Nick Nemeroff, Canada
Saturday Night Live stars Chloe Fineman and Sarah Sherman are among the comedians mourning Nick Nemeroff's passing.
Thunderstorm, Severe thunderstorm watch, Tuesday, Minnesota
A stretch of eastern Minnesota from the metro to down south will have a marginal risk of severe weather early Tuesday evening, with far southeastern Minnesota having a slight risk. That severe weather threat also extends into western Wisconsin.
Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein
"Today's sentence holds Ghislaine Maxwell accountable for perpetrating heinous crimes against children," U.S. Attorney Damian Williams said in a tweeted statement.
Overwatch, Blizzard Entertainment
We have fixes for some of the more common Overwatch 2 PS5 and PS4 beta issues, although there's a pesky PvP beta tracker that's more complicated.
Ghislaine Maxwell faces the likelihood of years in prison when she is sentenced for helping the wealthy financier Jeffrey Epstein sexually abuse underage ...
Formula One, Mercedes and the FIA have condemned former F1 driver Nelson Piquet for using a racial slur against British driver Lewis Hamilton.
Hocus Pocus 2
The movie, which reunites Bette Midler, Sarah Jessica Parker and Kathy Najimy, is a live-action sequel to the Halloween classic. The trio again play the ...
Only Murders in the Building
Steve Martin, Martin Short and Selena Gomez return for another marvelous, madcap season of mystery in "Only Murders in the Building."
Samuel Quinton Edwards, 34, is wanted after a Hendersonville police officer was shot during a chase in Madison on Monday night, police said.
- Police: Carbon monoxide killed 3 tourists at Bahamas resort
- Higher fuel prices spark social unrest in South America
- Dramatic details you may have missed in Tuesday's Jan. 6 hearing
- As Trump rails at Cassidy Hutchinson's Jan. 6 testimony, other aides vouch for her
- Jan. 6 hearing witness: Irate Trump grabbed wheel, demanded to go to Capitol
- Jan. 6 hearing live updates: Witness: Trump grabbed wheel, demanded to go to Capitol
- Mysterious lights in sky ignite social media conversation
- NATO leader Stoltenberg says Turkey has agreed to support Finland and Sweden joining alliance
- Zelenskyy pleads with U.N. to "act immediately" following missile strike on mall
- Supreme court blocks 2nd mostly Black district in Louisiana for 2022
- We're going to the Capitol"
- At Wimbledon, Serena Williams loses 1st match in a year
- 60 Minutes Presents: Behind Bars
- Former aide says Mark Meadows, Rudy Giuliani sought pardons after Jan. 6
- How much do you need to save for retirement?
- Trump threw his food at the wall in anger Barr, Hutchinson says
- Trump's fury on display at Jan. 6 hearing. Key takeaways from explosive day of testimony from former White House aide
- CVS removes purchase limit on Plan B pills, says sales have 'returned to normal'
- FDA panel recommends changing Covid shots to fight omicron this fall
- Disney board votes to extend CEO Bob Chapek's contract by three years
- Pinterest CEO Ben Silbermann is stepping down and the stock is up
- Trump chief of staff said the president thought Pence 'deserves' chants of 'hang Mike Pence' on Jan. 6, ex-aide testifies
- Apple using Qualcomm's 5G chip in next iPhone would be big boost to future earnings
- Amazon limits how many Plan B pills you can buy as demand surges
- A passenger recounts the moment the Amtrak train derailed: 'It was hell on Earth'
- FDA advisers recommend updating COVID booster shots for the fall
- Despite heavy criticism, Gov. Stitt is the favorite to win the Oklahoma GOP primary
- Troy Kotsur, Billie Eilish and Ariana DeBose are invited to join Oscar's Academy
- Russia-Ukraine war: What happened today (June 28)
- The Supreme Court has delayed creating a majority Black voting district in Louisiana
- With 50 people dead in Texas, here's what you should know about migrant smuggling
- Trump didn't want to stop Capitol attack, former White House aide testifies
- We are finally here': Plan to return Bruce's Beach wins unanimous approval
- LAPD chief denies mother's claim that officer who died in training had been beaten
- Death toll in Missouri Amtrak crash rises to 4, injuries to 150
- An epidemic of hate': Anti-Asian hate crimes in California jumped 177% in 2021
- What would California's constitutional amendment on abortion do?
- Coronavirus in California is becoming easier to get, much harder to avoid. Here's why
- Supreme Court school prayer ruling stirs debate over how far religion will seep into campus
- Organizers call for 'day of mass disruption' as abortion rights protests continue
- An unexpected consequence of Roe v. Wade: Howard Stern for president?
- Smash capitalism" to "release your job," what "Downton Abbey" & Beyoncé can teach us about progress
- Cassidy Hutchinson's surprise Jan. 6 testimony exposes the violence that fuels Trumpism
- Daily Harvest faces its first lawsuit following widespread recall of Lentil + Leek crumbles
- The healing power of the peach
- Trump has a meltdown on Truth Social after Cassidy Hutchinson's bombshell Jan. 6 testimony
- Mick Mulvaney warns ex-aides after "explosive" Hutchinson testimony: “I don’t think she’s lying”
- John Eastman runs to Fox News to beg for donations after avoiding Jan. 6 testimony
- Ukraine war: Five things you need to know about the conflict on Tuesday
- Polish appeals court orders four towns to scrap 'LGBT-free' declarations
- NATO expansion: Finland, Sweden and Turkey strike deal on membership
- Ghislaine Maxwell sentenced to 20 years in prison in Epstein sex abuse case
- German boy found alive in underground sewer after eight days
- Bosnia, Ukraine: Two countries affected by war, two very different EU paths
- My generation is responsible for the fact that we are at war with nature" UN chief António Guterres
- Dozens killed in fire after escape attempt at Colombian prison
- Toddler Dies After Car Plunges Into Lake; Driver in Custody
- Woman Says She Can't Get Vital Heart Medication After Roe V. Wade Ruling
- Turkey Delivers Massive Blow to Putin's Hopes of Blocking NATO Expansion
- Photos Sum Up Journey of Being Pet Owner
- How Drivers Can Evade Gas Station Increase in Holds on Card Swipes
- More Than $280K Donated to TikTok Star After Son Was Killed at Gas Station
- Watch: Ukrainian Paratrooper Shoots Down Russian Attack Helicopter
- Watch: Russia Showcases Ka-52 Attack Helicopter After Ukrainians Knock One Out of Sky
- Facebook Labels Abortion Rights Vandals as Terrorists Following Roe Reversal
- How Corporate America Uses Thin Measures of Social Responsibility to Polish Its Image for Wall Street
- Atlanta's Gang Indictment Takes On an Institution
- FBI Raid on Trump Justice Department Official Signals a Criminal Investigation May Be Starting
- U.S. Vows to Hunt Russian War Criminals
- In Overturning Roe, Radical Supreme Court Declares War on the 14th Amendment
- More People Will Die
- With the Corpse of Roe Still Warm, Far Right Plots Fascistic Anti-Abortion Enforcement
- German man leaves severed human head at courthouse..
- Broke dishes, flipped tableclothes
- Doc filmmaker to cooperate with ga prosecutor..
- Aoc and warren master plan: abortions at yellowstone..
- very serious concerns' of witness tampering..
- Knew jan. 6 attendees had weapons: 'not here to hurt me'..
- Texas law blocked..
- Bombshell witness: meadows knew 'things might get real, real bad'..
- Missouri Amtrak derailment: NTSB investigators focusing on crossing where train and dump truck collided
- Roe v. Wade ruling: Wanda Sykes and Stephen Colbert declare US is 'no longer a democracy'
- Social media 'large part of the problem' for teen summer crime and beach curfews
- Jake Paul calls out Tommy Fury after being denied entry into US for press conference
- Wimbledon 2022: Serena Williams loses to Harmony Tan in first match in nearly a year
- Wisconsin governor announces challenge to state’s law banning abortion in wake of Roe ruling
- GOP lawmakers sound off on Biden admin directing teen mothers to abortion: ‘Shame on you, Mr. President'
- California man, 51, arrested for allegedly groping girl and woman on flight from LA to Orlando: court docs
- Ghislaine Maxwell gets 20 years in prison for role in Jeffrey Epstein's sex crimes
- Michigan Supreme Court dismisses indictment against former Gov. Snyder, others associated with Flint water crisis
- HHS secretary reveals Biden admin is considering using taxpayer money to help women receive abortions
- California leaks gun owners' names, home addresses in massive privacy breach
- School district superintendent fired after comments about 'influx' of 'wealthy' Asians into area
- Liberals call the bluff after Kamala Harris vows she is 'fighting' for abortion rights
- Hillary Clinton personally disparages Clarence Thomas after Roe overturned: 'A person of grievance'
- Elmo advertises COVID-19 vaccination for kids under 5 in new PSA
- Finland and Sweden’s historic NATO bids, explained
- Cassidy Hutchinson just changed everything
- Another 50 migrant deaths and an ever-climbing body count on the border
- The White House knew January 6 would be “real, real bad”
- Think polarization is bad now? Wait till the post-Roe abortion wars get started
- Giving people cash is usually better than shipping them food
- You shouldn’t have to ask your boss for an abortion
- The anti-abortion “social safety net”
- No, South Dakota Can’t Ban Its Residents from Traveling to Get an Abortion
- Donald Trump Thinks He’s a Mob Boss, But That’s an Insult to Mob Bosses
- How Mississippi Brought Down Roe
- The State Constitution of Florida—Yes, Florida
- If You’re Criticizing the Corporations Touting Abortion Benefits, There May Be a Big Point You’ve Missed
- Why Were Celebrities Better Prepared to Talk About Abortion Than Democrats?
- The Uphill Battle Of Pronoun Training When You Come Out As Nonbinary
- Cassidy Hutchison’s Jan. 6 Testimony Was Full of Genuinely Shocking Bombshells
- Billionaire oligarch called 'Putin's favourite industrialist' says 'destroying Ukraine would be a colossal mistake'
- The most damning testimony heard yet linked Trump directly to January 6 violence: 'It ups his exposure'
- Disney extends CEO Bob Chapek's contract for 3 years, putting to rest doubts after dustup with Florida Gov. DeSantis...
- The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is almost here. Here's how to preview all the deals and get early access to shop them
- Ginni Thomas said Anita Hill's allegations of sexual harassment against her husband were 'highly offensive': book
- Judges in Utah, Louisiana, and Texas have temporarily blocked state laws that would restrict or ban abortions
- G7 leaders pursue price cap on Russian oil, double down on natural gas, and say major polluters can join 'climate clubs'
- Trump rattles off a dozen livid social media posts in 2 hours as ex-aide gives explosive testimony to Jan. 6 panel:...
- How You React Is the Only Thing You Can Control’
- The Most Damning January 6 Testimony Yet
- The Conservative Women Radicalizing Amish Literature
- Why I’m Talking About My Abortion
- The 10-Year-Old Tweet That Still Defines the Internet
- How to Change the Way Men See Chores
- The Political Survival Plan That Biden Needs
- British Unionists Fought Irish Unity. They Should Welcome It
- Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy Is Diagnosed in a Major League Soccer Player for the First Time
- Fetal Personhood Laws Are a New Frontier in the Battle Over Reproductive Rights
- In Major Breakthrough, Turkey Agrees to Support Sweden and Finland Joining NATO
- Ghislaine Maxwell Sentenced to 20 Years for Helping Jeffrey Epstein Sexually Abuse Teen Girls
- Trump Attacked His Own Security Detail on Jan. 6, Top White House Aide Testifies
- You Could Have Long COVID and Not Even Know It
- Why a Recession Isn’t Inevitable
- What to Know About the Deaths of 50 Migrants Found in a Truck in San Antonio
- Trump White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson enters spotlight after Jan. 6 testimony
- WATCH: White House aide says Trump's tweets about Pence on Jan. 6 were 'unpatriotic'
- Scottish leader calls for new independence referendum next year
- WATCH: Gen. Mike Flynn pleaded the Fifth when asked about Jan. 6 insurrection
- WATCH: Cassidy Hutchinson testifies Trump aides were worried about possible legal trouble related to Jan. 6
- Ghislaine Maxwell sentenced to 20 years in prison
- WATCH: Trump lunged at agent who said he couldn't go to Capitol amid Jan. 6 violence, aide says
- WATCH: Former White House aide says Trump knew Jan. 6 protesters had weapons
- Here’s Hyundai’s next electric vehicle, the Ioniq 6 sedan
- Major Theme Park Coming to a Sad End
- See leaked photos of Hyundai’s Ioniq 6 before June 29 reveal
- Pinterest CEO Is Stepping Down, Google Commerce Executive to Take Top Job
- Disney extends CEO Bob Chapek's contract by three years
- Some pharma companies promise to cover abortion-related travel costs
- Amazon limits how many Plan B pills you can buy as demand surges
- Texas Gov. Greg Abbott fires warning to Biden over EPA rule that could send gas prices even higher
- 19 Awesome 4th Of July Furniture Sales Happening This Week
- FDA Advisory Panel Endorses Omicron-Specific Covid Boosters
- Amazon.com’s Flexpwr Wants To Power Short-Form TV, Film And Video Commercials Seen By Fans
- Inside The Stanley Cup Playoffs Broadcast Booth With Sportsnet’s Harnarayan Singh
- California Hate Crimes Hit 20-Year High In 2021
- NYC Mayor Adams Accuses Giuliani Of Filing False Crime Report After Supermarket Slap
- A Transparent, Easy Way For Smallholder Farmers To Save
- How NFT Blue Chips Plan To Take On Disney
- The Supreme Court Dealt A Big Blow To The Separation Of Church And State
- The Election Deniers Dominating The Primaries In Colorado
- What Happens When You Cancel The Youth Olympic Games?
- 21 Republican Primaries And A Special Election To Watch On June 28
- The Political Consequences Of Overturning Roe v. Wade
- A Half-Dozen Incumbents Could Lose Primaries On June 28
- Politics Podcast: What The Politics Of Abortion Look Like Now
- The Colorado Avalanche Reached Hockey’s Summit
- Psychologists warn the fall of Roe v. Wade will worsen the mental health crisis
- No more parties at Airbnbs: The company makes its party ban permanent
- 5 ways to protect your personal data in a post-Roe world
- This is what companies get wrong when hiring a Chief Diversity Officer
- Forget capturing mindshare. It’s time for brands to start giving customers space
- Millions of children could soon lose access to free school meals. Their families are quietly panicking
- How to remain calm when you’re approaching a difficult situation
- Workers who joined Starbucks for transgender health benefits worry they are now at risk
- his nest of adopted goose, duck, and chicken eggs
- That's My Reading List for the Next Two Years Sorted
- Needles, Noodles, Doodles, and the Length of a Potato
- Close up they are sensual, huge, fragrant, warm, gentle
- The right can and will be/against you
- not (yet) sponsored by Apple
- The idea for Truth Social started with the duo from the "Apprentice"'
- Well, this lake is indeed superior
- Inside Gateways, One of the World's Longest-Surviving Lesbian Nightclubs
- World's Deepest Shipwreck Discovered Four Miles Underwater in the Philippines
- See the Vibrant, Long-Overlooked Colors of Classical Sculptures
- Can Rebranding Invasive Carp Make It More Appealing to Eat?
- New Smithsonian Exhibition Explores the Intersection of People and Nature
- Seaweed Offers Solutions for Humans, Habitats, and Hair in Belize
- Nazi-Looted Painting Returned to 101-Year-Old Dutch Woman
- The Secret Sounds of Notre-Dame's Bells
- Wiscasset, Waterville and Farmington Railway Museum in Alna, Maine
- Ruins at Coco Mat Athens B.C. Hotel in Athens, Greece
- Inside America's Premier Black Rodeo, A Celebration of Cowboy Culture
- Glass Bathrooms of Sulphur Springs in Sulphur Springs, Texas
- Hans Christiaan Andersen's Trunk in Kastrup, Denmark
- The Box Shop in San Francisco, California
- Inside the ‘Chitlin Circuit,’ a Jim Crow-Era Safe Space for Black Performers
- Edinburgh Meat Market in Edinburgh, United Kingodom
- NASA's Tiny CAPSTONE CubeSat Launches on Pioneering Moon Mission
- Renewable Energy Is Surging, But Trouble Looms
- Gunshot Survivors and Trauma Surgeons Welcome the Bipartisan Safer Communities Act
- This AI Tool Could Predict the Next Coronavirus Variant
- Mathematicians Are Trying to 'Hear' Shapes
- New Abortion Laws Could Make Prenatal Genetic Screening Harder to Do
- U.S. Jump-Starts Effort to Curb Residential CO2 Emissions
- Global Warming Causes Fewer Tropical Cyclones
- The Essential Guide to Overlanding
- In West Virginia v. EPA, the Supreme Court Will Decide Whether We Act on Climate Change
- The Transgender Athlete Debate and the Limits of Inclusion in Sports
- What the World Needs Now Is Clothing Made for Mars
- Is the Saucony Tempus the Future of Stability Shoes?
- What’s the Best Food to Eat Before a Run? Whatever You Want
- I Have a Confession to Make. I Like Riding My Bike in Jeans
- Is Ultralight Backpacking Gear Worth the Cost to My Budget
- Ariana Grande Stalker Breaks Into Her Home on Her Birthday, Violates Restraining Order
- Kim Kardashian Sued over SKKN for Trademark Infringement, Calls it a Shakedown
- Buffalo Bills Owner Kim Pegula 'Progressing Well' After Health Issue
- Wendy Williams Says She's Winning Battle with Lymphedema, Ready for Podcast
- Lionel Messi Swarmed By Fans On Island Vacation
- Ghislaine Maxwell Sentenced to 20 Years in Epstein Sex Trafficking Case
- Donald Trump Fought Secret Service to Lead Rioters to Capitol
- Tommy Fury Denied Entry To U.S. Over Family's Ties To Crime Boss Daniel Kinahan
- Top Gun: Maverick’, ‘Stranger Things 4’ Land Location Guild Awards- Film News in Brief
- Muse Wow the Crowd at Spain’s Mallorca Live Festival: Concert Review
- Taylor Sheridan Takes Over as Showrunner on Paramount+ CIA Drama Series ‘Lioness’ (EXCLUSIVE)
- 22 Actors Who Criticized Their Own Performances or Films
- Obi-Wan Kenobi’ Film Trilogy Plan Got Derailed by Bad ‘Solo’ Box Office, Says ‘Devastated’ Screenwriter
- Wimbledon 2022: How to Live Stream Every Match Online
- Embattled Disney CEO Bob Chapek Gets Contract Extension
- Elvis Presley And Colonel Tom Parker Biography Shoots to Bestseller List Following Baz Luhrmann Biopic
- Blackpink Continues Reign as Most-Followed Musical Act in YouTube History With 75 Million Subscribers
- Trumpists Call on Supreme Court to Let States ‘Establish Religion Within Their Borders’
- Rolling Stone Teams Up With Twitch, Nardwuar for Livestream Charity Event
- Trump Throws New Tantrum After Former Aide Exposes Jan. 6 Tantrum
- Florida Rapper SpotemGottem Arrested After Trying to Ditch Cops on Jet Ski
- 8 Things We Learned From Tuesday’s Bombshell-Packed Jan. 6 Hearing
- Kacey Musgraves and Fancy Hagood Embark on Saucy Seventies Space Trip in ‘Blue Dream Baby’ Video
- Festival Fashion: How to Pick the Right Pair of Shoes to Wear
- Nothing could escape the grooviness of the 1980s, not even tennis [PSA]
- So you see, she knew I was gonna lead the Army of the Twelve Monkeys into the pages of history before it ever even...
- Please note: do not leave your Tesla in 'reignite' mode when you park [Scary]
- Remember back in the good old days when Lake Mead was so full of water it was a problem? 1983 does [Interesting]
- On this day in history, in 1914, Austria's Archduke Franz Ferdinand released the hit single "take me out" [Vintage]
- Boy missing for eight days found alive in sewer, won't stop talking about pizza and ninjitsu [Spiffy]
- Looks like there will be some sweet ribeye deals coming to parking lots just in time for the holiday [Scary]
- Photoshop this urban cowboy [Photoshop]
- Ghislaine Maxwell Receives Lighter Sentence For Years Of Dedicated Work With Children
- Green Day’s Billie Joe Armstrong To Renounce U.S. Citizenship Over Roe v. Wade Ruling
- Supreme Court Ruling Allows Public School Teachers To Lead Students In Crusades
- Americans React To Roe V. Wade Being Overturned
- Losing Custody Of Kids Only Makes Single Dad More Appealing
- Man Hopes Nicely Dug Grave Will Get Him Back In Captors’ Good Graces
- Study Finds Majority Of Florida Students Can’t Pass Basic Test Of Racial Purity
- San Francisco Adds ‘No Public Restrooms’ To City Entrance Sign’
- People Online Are Loving This Black Labrador Demanding Belly Rubs From Players In The Middle Of An International Soccer Match
- 68 Cool Facts About Pretty Much Everything, As Shared By The ‘Did You Know?’ Instagram Page
- 47 Times People Asked For Time Off From Work But Were Met With Awful Ignorance
- 16 Times This Woman Wanted Her Husband’s Opinion On Clothes But Received Funny Photoshops Instead
- Elementary School Teacher Photoshops Classic Disney Characters Into His Life And The Result Is Captivating (29 New Pics)
- It’s Time For The Funniest Parenting Tweets Of The Month, And Here Are The Best Ones This June (104 Pics)
- Artist Illustrates The Life Of Her Alter Ego Finding Non-Standard Ways Of Solving Problems (26 New Comics)
- 37 Stunning Transformations By This Hairstylist That Show The Power Of Good Stylists (New Pics)
- Serena Williams on Future After Wimbledon Loss: 'That's a Question I Can't Answer'
- Bills, Sabres Owner Kim Pegula ‘Progressing Well’ in Recovery from Health Issue
- Serena Williams' 1st-Round Wimbledon Loss to Harmony Tan Stuns Twitter
- Wimbledon 2022: Serena Williams' Loss, Rafael Nadal's Win Highlight Tuesday Results
- Report: Deshaun Watson's NFL Disciplinary Hearing Expected to Last 'Multiple Days'
- Ivica Zubac, Clippers Agree to 3-Year, $33M Contract Extension
- Draymond Green 'Pretty Certain' Warriors Will Win '3 of the Next 4' NBA Championships
- NBA Rumors: Jalen Brunson to Knicks Considered 'Inevitable' by Mavericks
- Auteurcore Turns Promo Swag Into Vintage Cool
- 15 Boat Shoes Built for the Streets, Not the Seas
- The Best Hair Oil Is an Easy Shortcut to Sleeker, Less Frizzy Hair
- We Should All Just Call Each Other ‘Chef’
- Before He Was a Disco Icon, and Before the Carpenters, Sylvester Covered “Superstar”
- The 4th of July Clothing Sales Just Arrived and They're Predictably Fire
- Glastonbury Festival Style Is Back and as British as Ever
- Oh Happy Day: The SSENSE Sale Is Now Up to 70% Off
- I Tried A Night Guard To Help My TMJ
- The Best Portable Air Conditioners, Coolers, & Fans To Buy As Summer Heats Up
- The 5 Most Wanted Spiritual Products, According To R29 Readers
- The Future Of Lingerie Is Genderless
- Inside The Catty Hidden World Of Instagram Nail Art
- Jack Harlow Didn’t Belong At The BET Awards
- The Best Fourth Of July Sales, Found
- Brittney Griner’s Detention In Russia Extended 6 Months
- Belkin’s MagSafe charging stand can now fast charge the Apple Watch Series 7
- Montblanc Summit 3 will be the first Wear OS 3 smartwatch for iOS
- Pinterest has a new CEO, who has one job: to build the internet’s shopping mall
- Sonic Frontiers developer says it isn’t an open-world game
- Android 13’s Easter egg is a delightful kaleidoscope of emoji
- Sony’s InZone gaming monitors and headsets are for more than just PS5 gamers
- Amazon limits Plan B purchases after demand spike
- Crypto exchange CoinFlex says ‘Bitcoin Jesus’ Roger Ver owes $47 million
- Tesla reportedly lays off 200 Autopilot employees in latest jobs cut
- Axie Infinity’ relaunches following $625 million hack
- Sony's new hardware brand will launch with gaming headsets and PS5-optimized monitors
- Sony’s new gaming brand merges the best of its PlayStation and consumer gear
- Red Bull is building a $6.1 million F1-inspired hybrid hypercar
- Harvestella' is a Square Enix farming sim with a dark twist
- Facebook is testing Discord-like audio channels in Groups
- Return to Monkey Island's first gameplay trailer is a swashbuckling trip of nostalgia
- The Hyundai Ioniq 6 EV Is Astonishingly Aerodynamic
- Supercookies’ Have Privacy Experts Sounding the Alarm
- 17 Best Early Amazon Prime Day Deals
- Shopping for a Router Sucks. Here’s What You Need to Know
- This Warehouse Robot Reads Human Body Language
- The Rise and Precarious Reign of China’s Battery King
- Democracy Is Asking Too Much of Its Data
- Spotting Objects From Space Is Easy. This Challenge Is Harder
- Sony launches InZone, a brand of gaming devices aimed at PC gamers but with tight PS5 integration, starting with 4K...
- Pinterest CEO Ben Silbermann is stepping down and transitioning to executive chairman, to be replaced by Google's...
- Meta tests Discord-like changes in Facebook Groups, adding a channels list in a left-aligned sidebar that can...
- Crunchbase News
- A deep dive on Truth Social's struggles, as the social network flails in its efforts to build a competitive platform...
- Opaque Systems, which is developing tools to work with data in trusted execution environments, raised a $22M Series...
- Arm announces new mobile Armv9 CPUs with improved performance and new GPUs including the Immortalis-G715, its first...
- Thread] A look at the crypto deals made by English Premier League soccer clubs, including sponsorships and fan...
- 1916: Ambassador Henry Morgenthau protests the expulsion of Armenians
- US military's mysterious X-37B space plane zooms toward orbital record
- Pen and Paper Exercises in Machine Learning
- EasyPost (YC S13) Is Hiring
- Mastercard and visa are the de facto regulators of porn
- Interview with John Cook: mathematical consultant
- The Wood Database
- FBI Says People Are Using Deepfakes, Stolen PII to Apply to Remote Jobs
- Figma Widgets: Interactive objects on your Figma designs
- Business Gate: Your company's financial data in a single web platform.
- NBA All-World: A new NBA themed game from the makers of Pokémon Go
- Roshi: Make the web easier to read
- Sentinel dVPN: Decentralized blockchain-based VPN
- MNT Pocket Reform: A smaller, lighter laptop with a hint of nostalgia
- Notionlytics: Page analytics for your Notion workspace!
- Glue42 Core+: Web App Integration Platform
- Dog is baffled when her two friends magically walk through a "wall"
- Kari Lake should change her name to Kari Puddles, says drag queen's lawyer in response to cease and desist
- The People's CDC is a collective of public health practitioners, scientists, and others working to reduce the...
- Ghislaine Maxwell gets 20 years in prison for helping Epstein groom, abuse underage girls
- It's chigger season, beware of summer penile syndrome
- Honest Trailers tackles Obi-Wan
- Former aide at today's pop-up hearing says Trump knew rally-goers had weapons, told them to march to Capitol
- Prideful gentleman with blue checkmark gets humiliated by Lake Superior on Twitter
- The Five Best Apps for Cheap and Discounted Groceries
- The Best Strength Training Routine for Kids (and Maybe for You, Too)
- 16 Unbreakable Rules of Parking Lot Etiquette, According to Lifehacker Readers
- How to See Rare 'Night-Shining' Clouds, Thanks to Climate Change
- How to Create a Spotify ‘Iceberg’
- What to Do If You Find an Injured Bird
- These Credit Cards Come With Sweet Airport Perks
- How to Make Tomato Ranch, the Ranch of the Summer
Arts & Letters Daily
- em>On Liberty is a canonical text of classical liberalism, yet John Stuart Mill considered himself a socialist. How come?
- What is the art world and why does it exist? At the most basic level, to answer the question: Is it art?
- All books have become antiquated in their material form. As a result, the printed book becomes rarer and more important
- ldquo;Words are the chesspieces by which the powers that be will play their games with our lives”
- For decades, perfume was marketed as seduction. So, when did perfume stop being about sex?
- strong>Henry Kissinger, now 99, is an uncommonly elegant writer and a first-class suck-up to those in power
- Imagine that your job is to preserve every word and make it tell a story. Meet the lexicographers behind the OED
- strong>Critics of deconstruction have damned Derrida and de Man without engaging their ideas. That argumentation by...
- Untitled (https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/21pdf/21-418_i425.pdf)
- 3D maps of every Underground station
- My awakening moment about how smartphones fragment our attention span
- Ask HN: How to level up your technical writing?
- The Supreme Court’s “praying coach” decision rests on a bed of lies
- Where Did the Long Tail Go?
- My Wonderful HTML Email Workflow, using MJML and MDX for responsive emails
- 37 "Stranger Things" Season 4 Before And After Photos That'll Make You Watch This Season In A Whole New Way
- Lovehoney Is Offering Up To 60% Off, So It's Time To Make Your Own Fireworks
- You Can Now Shop A Selection Of Cool Products Curated By BuzzFeed Shopping Editors
- Hotel Workers Are Sharing Red Flags, Hacks, And Secrets About Hotels And I'm Disgusted And Intrigued
- Bill Hader And Anna Kendrick Have Called It Quits
- The Umbrella Academy" Season 3 Recently Premiered, And Here's What Fans Really Think About It So Far
- If You've Seen At Least 46/56 Of These 2022 Movies, You Must Be An AMC A-List Member
- 27 Stylish Dresses From Amazon That Were Practically Made For Lazy People
- 8 Famous Women Who Broke All Stereotypes About Menopause With Their Honesty
- 15 Books on Amazon That Inspired the Best Movies and Series Ever
- 12 Hidden Purposes of Everyday Objects That Can Finally Cease Your Wondering
- 10 Best Charging Stations for iPhone, Apple Docking Chargers
- 15+ Times When Nature Felt Like Playing the Genetic Lottery
- 20 Stories That Prove Heroes Don’t Need Capes
- As Sam and Aaron Taylor-Johnson Just Renewed Their Vows, They Prove That True Love Is Stronger Than Social Norms
- 12 Times Celebrity Outfits Had References to Movies
- Earnings Outlook: Micron earnings to provide more clues as to whether chip boom has passed
- Financial Crime: ‘If you suspect fraud, complete the transaction’: FTC accuses Walmart of allowing fraudsters to...
- FDA advisers say the U.S. needs updated COVID-19 boosters to fight omicron
- Weekend Sip: Review: We tried the crab-flavored whiskey that’s gone viral
- Personal Finance Daily: California is sending ‘inflation relief’ checks up to $1,050 and these business majors have...
- SOX semi index could double over the next couple of years: Columbia Threadneedle
- Pinterest stock rallies after Google exec named CEO as Silbermann steps down
- Earnings Results: Progress Software stock ticks lower as forecast falls short
- Why MGM Resorts Stock Topped the Market Today
- Why Apple Was a Sour Stock on Tuesday
- Why Occidental Petroleum Stock Jumped Today
- Dow Tumbles Nearly 500 Points as Nike Guidance Spooks Investors
- Why Meta Platforms Plunged Today
- Why Qualcomm Surged Today Even as the Nasdaq Plunged
- Why Rivian and Other EV Stocks Dropped After Initially Jumping Today
- Why Bitcoin, Coinbase, and Silvergate Capital Are Falling Today
- Who’s Profiting From Demand for Plan B?
- The Pandemic Flight of Wealthy New Yorkers Was a Once-in-a-Century Shock
- Elon Musk Fuels Record C.E.O. Paydays
- Shareholder Advisory Firm Backs Spirit-Frontier Merger
- Businesses Are Bracing for the Political and Social Fight Post-Roe
- How Elon Musk and Tesla Helped Make C.E.O Pay Even Richer
- In Southeast Asia, Luxury Hotel Bargains Aren’t Hard to Find
- Hacking High Gas Prices: How People Are Changing Their Habits
Wikipedia Current Events
- Syrian civil war
- Polio in Pakistan
- 2019–present Sri Lankan economic crisis, 2021–2022 global energy crisis
- Sri Lanka's power and energy minister Kanchana Wijesekera announces that the government will lift restrictions on fuel imports in response to the country's energy crisis, ending a fuel duopoly between the state-owned Ceylon Petroleum Corporation and the Indian government-owned Lanka IOC. (International Business Times)
- Sri Lanka suspends sales of fuel for non-essential vehicles. For the next two weeks, only buses, trains and vehicles used for medical services and transporting food will be allowed to fill up with fuel. (BBC News)
- Ernst & Young, an accounting giant among the Big Four, is fined $100 million for letting employees cheat on the ethics part of the Certified Public Accountant exam. (NPR)
- Tokyo reports the hottest day since 1875 as the heat wave continues. Several people are hospitalized due to heatstroke. (CNA)
- 2022 Colombian prison riot fire
- Eleven people are killed when a building collapses in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. (Reuters)
- Four people are killed when a helicopter crashes into the Arabian sea. (Reuters)
- Authorities in Argentina issue a blizzard warning for Neuquén Province as roads remain blocked by snow. (Rio Negro)
- 2022 monkeypox outbreak
- 2022 monkeypox outbreak in Asia
- 2022 monkeypox outbreak in Europe
- Switzerland reports four new cases of monkeypox. (Swiss Confederation Health)
- 2022 monkeypox outbreak in Spain
- France reports more than one hundred new cases of monkeypox. (Sante Publique France)
- Romania reports three new cases of monkeypox. (Stiripe Surse Romania)
- 2022 monkeypox outbreak in Germany
- 2022 monkeypox outbreak in the United Kingdom
- 2022 monkeypox outbreak in Portugal
- 2022 monkeypox outbreak in the United States
- The CDC announces that they will activate the emergency operations center for monkeypox similar to what they did when COVID-19 hit. (CNN)
- The total cases of monkeypox in the US go up to more than three-hundred cases. (CDC.GOV)
- 2022 monkeypox outbreak in Canada
- Canada reports more than forty new cases of monkeypox. (Canada CA)
- Peru reports two new cases of monkeypox. (La Republica Peru)
- COVID-19 pandemic
- Enlargement of NATO
- Nuclear program of Iran
- Freedom of the press in India
- Russian opposition politician Ilya Yashin is sentenced to two weeks in prison after being arrested yesterday for "disobeying police". (Barron's)
- Scottish independence
- Proposed second Scottish independence referendum
- Nicola Sturgeon, Scotland's First Minister, announces during a parliamentary debate session that an independence referendum bill will be tabled in the Scottish Parliament. The bill sets the date for the break-up vote at 19 October 2023; though Sturgeon will try to bypass Boris Johnson's unlikely permission to conduct the referendum by referring the bill to the Supreme Court of the United Kingdom. (CNBC) (The Guardian)
- Proposed second Scottish independence referendum
This morning I met with Prime Minister @Sanchezcastejon and thanked him for hosting the NATO Summit and for Spain’s 40 years of contributions to Transatlantic security. Together, we launched a joint declaration reaffirming our close partnership on addressing global challenges.
Today, I left Germany's beautiful Schloss Elmau energized by the G7’s unified vision and ready to execute our newly-launched Partnership for Global Infrastructure and Investment. This coalition is stronger than ever.
Congratulations to Finland, Sweden, and Turkey on signing a trilateral memorandum – a crucial step towards a NATO invite to Finland and Sweden, which will strengthen our Alliance and bolster our collective security – and a great way to begin the Summit.
53 years ago, Stonewall changed everything. We've made incredible progress in the fight for equality, but these rights are on the line. We'll never give up the fight to safeguard marriage equality, protect LGBTQI+ rights, and stand up to hateful attacks.
The loss of life in San Antonio is horrifying. My thoughts are with those who lost loved ones. Our Administration will continue to fight to hold those trying to exploit vulnerable people for profit, including human smugglers and traffickers, accountable.
The challenges we're facing with maternal health requires a whole-of-government approach. The new @WhiteHouse Maternal Health Blueprint outlines nearly 50 actions that our Administration is committed to taking.