- Chile becomes 31st nation to legalise same-sex marriage
- End of an era: Angela Merkel's last full day as Germany's leader after 16 years
- Parents knowingly sent their child to school after they tested positive for Covid-19. 75 classmates were forced to quarantine
- Charlottesville’s Statue of Confederate General Robert E. Lee will be melted down
- China is increasingly distorting the news and influencing media in Canada, spy agency warns
- One of suspected killers of Saudi journalist Khashoggi arrested at Paris airport (police sources)
- Super-rich increase their share of world's income
- Rohingya refugees from Myanmar sue Facebook for $150B for spreading hate speech
- Mark Meadows says he is no longer cooperating with Jan. 6 probe
- Nick Cannon's Son Zen Dies of Brain Cancer
- Nick Cannon's Youngest Child Dead from Brain Tumor
- Biden administration considering options for possibly evacuating US citizens from Ukraine if Russia invades
- In a Reversal, Meadows Refuses to Cooperate With Jan. 6 Inquiry
- Treasury wants to crack down on shell companies, corruption with new rule
- Stephen A. reacts to Mac Jones throwing 3 passes in the Patriots' win vs. the Bills
- BTS announces they're taking a break: How the group is changing 'cutthroat' K-pop culture
- 3 Whitman-Hanson high school students to be charged after social media threats
- BP buys EV charging provider AMPLY in green energy push
- 2.2 million settlement for family of transgender woman who died in Georgia men's prison
- Portland police investigating string of robberies, including at TD Bank on Congress Street
- Gruesome mystery in Texas unveiled after new resident finds decomposing body in yard
- Mail carrier was shot, set on fire, feds say. Texas man gets life sentence in killing
- Elizabeth Holmes to resume testimony as fraud trial nears end
- Police investigating 2017 murders of Indiana teens focus on social media profile
- Bob Dole, Donald Trump and the Art of Responsibility
- What Happened in the P.S.G. Attack?
- If James Madison Weighed In on Politics Today
- In a Reversal, Meadows Refuses to Cooperate With Jan. 6 Inquiry
- Biden to Talk With Putin Amid Fears That Russia May Invade Ukraine
- Ahead of Biden’s Democracy Summit, China Says: We’re Also a Democracy
- How Many Countries Will Follow the U.S. Boycott of Beijing’s Olympics?
- Do Tests Work on the Omicron Variant and Other Questions, Answered
- Attorney says Meadows won't cooperate with Jan. 6 panel
- European drug regulator backs mixing COVID-19 vaccines
- In and outside court, Smollett fights for reputation, career
- Armed gangs raise risks in vaccinating rural Nigerians
- Whistleblower: As Afghanistan fell, UK abandoned supporters
- China says US diplomatic boycott violates Olympic spirit
- EXPLAINER: What's behind Russia-Ukraine tensions?
- Desperation drives thousands of Afghans a day across borders
- Biden backlash in Nevada raises Republicans' hopes of taking back Senate in 2022
- Analysis: What Nunes reveals about Trump's Republican Party
- A surreal moment': Fired employees share what it was like on that mass-firing Zoom
- Michigan sets hospitalization record, leads nation in new coronavirus cases per capita
- Climber can keep $84,000-worth of jewels he found on Mont Blanc
- Keanu Reeves still knows kung fu in new 'Matrix' trailer
- Man recently executed for killing his wife confessed to killing his sister-in-law as well
- Analysis: Better.com's CEO just burnished his reputation as a bully
- Travis Scott has sparked outrage after new court documents revealed he “generally denies the allegations” filed...
- These Photos Of The Pearl Harbor Attack Are Still Shocking 80 Years Later
- The Feud Between Drake And The Grammys Continues After He Withdrew His 2022 Nominations In An "Unprecedented" Move...
- Khloé Kardashian Confirmed That Kylie Jenner And Travis Scott Are “Very Much A Couple” After W Magazine Reportedly...
- Jennifer Lawrence Opened Up About Allowing Herself To Get Quieter After Admitting She Thought People “Were Not...
- A Family Friend Testified That Josh Duggar Confessed To Sexually Abusing Young Girls
- An Internal Document Shows DHS Officials Advised Against Haitian Deportations, Fearing They Could Violate Human...
- The Internet Is Coming After The Rest Of You
- Jennifer Lawrence Reveals Her Hilarious Misunderstanding With Meryl Streep
- Jimmy Fallon, Ariana Grande And Megan Thee Stallion Release COVID-Themed Holiday Song
- The Most Mispronounced Words Of 2021 Are A Mouthful
- Stephen Colbert Shreds Marjorie Taylor Greene’s New COVID Argument With A Basic Truth
- Chris Christie Jokes About Donald Trump ‘Definitely’ Giving Him COVID-19
- People Are Highly A-Moo-Sed By Devin Nunes' Surprise Career Change
- Jimmy Kimmel Flips 1 Of Trump’s Most Offensive Moments Back On Him Over COVID Spread
- Jim Jordan’s Unhinged Nazis Claim Summed Up In 1 Word On Twitter
- Castro, Warren signal alarm on proposed WarnerMedia-Discovery merger over Latino programming
- Mark Meadows will stop cooperating with Jan. 6 panel, attorney says
- Americans embrace more COVID shots as Omicron spreads
- Over 200 newspapers now involved in quiet lawsuits vs. Google, Facebook
- The billionaire balloon
- Scoop: Secret big tech lawsuits
- Soaring job growth and scarce lab space: The life sciences industry boom
- Trump's social media SPAC faces scrutiny
Lookalikes of Boris Johnson and Priti Patel are seen tearing up 'Refugees Welcome' signs #AmnestyInternational
Los Angeles Times
It has been jarring for some screenwriters to see QAnon repurpose elements of their work for dangerous and off-the-wall uses. The real-world consequences of the intellectual theft — mass delusion, insurrection and even murder — have left many dismayed.
Opinion: I support assisted dying – but am appalled by Switzerland’s suicide machine
Want to be a criminal in America? Stealing billions is your best bet to go scot-free | Judd Legum
The Daily Beast
A viral video shows the white mother and son harassing Johnny Martinez, a parking permit auditor, as he worked in the garage of a Nashville apartment complex
German court convicts 67-year-old electrician of aggravated, dangerous and simple assault for removing the testicles of several men at their request, causing one person to die.
When will Steph break Ray Allen’s 3-point record? @clintonyates, @IzGutierrez and @joonlee preview Warriors vs. Blazers, recap the Patriots’ win and discuss the Heisman finalists. It all starts now on @debatable ⬇️
- How Long Should You Stay In A Job?
- How Food On Social Media Affects You
- What You Learn After 350 Hours Of Joe Rogan
- What's Behind Russia-Ukraine Tensions?
- The Keanu Reeves Christmas Movie He'd Rather You Forget
- John Wilson Explains How To Make A Show With John Wilson
- The Internet Is Coming After The Rest Of You
- Drake Withdraws His 2021 Grammy Nominations
- University of California Refuses to Release ‘Preliminary and Conceptual’ Dormzilla Agreement
- The CIA Is Deep Into Cryptocurrency, Director Reveals
- The Best Sex Toy Gifts for Every Ho-Ho-Horny Partner
- The Best Gifts for Every Freaky Friend in Your Squad
- Grimes Made a PSA to Save California's Last Nuclear Plant
- Omicron Is Coming, But Delta Is Still Killing 1,000 People a Day
- Kamala Harris Is Right: Bluetooth Is a Security Risk
- Growth Fueled by Hate’: Facebook Sued for $150 Billion Over Myanmar Genocide
- The One (and Only) Thing You Can Control
- People don’t assume journalists have ethics. Here’s how you can highlight yours
- Stories Worth Bragging About
- Is It Hard Work Or Luck In The Business Of Making Money Online?
- Let Your Future Self Carry You Through Your Heartbreak
- How to Deal with Social Anxiety in the Workplace
- Some psychological tips we can use in everyday life
- Canadian Pilots Rally to Supply Towns Isolated by Flooding
- The Guy Who Tried to Sue a Fake Twitter Cow Is Going to Lead Trump’s Media Company
- The Justice Department Is Suing Texas for Gerrymandered Maps
- Donald Trump Suggests Georgia’s GOP Primary Will Be “Rigged”
- How Is the US Actually Doing on Tracking Variants Like Omicron? We Asked Some Experts
- Foreclosures Are Fueling America’s Racial Wealth Gap
- New Report Leaves Activists Doubting Administration’s Fossil Fuel Pledges
- Giant of the Senate” Bob Dole Dies at 98
- One of suspected killers of Jamal Khashoggi held in Paris
- Trump’s social media platform hits roadblocks as major political battle looms
- Up at 4am, meditating by 4.15: apart from all the money, why would anyone envy Elizabeth Holmes?
- This show is a historical event’: celebrating ‘unseen’ Asian American artists
- Elizabeth Holmes to begin sixth day testifying in her own defense at Theranos trial
- Scientists find ‘stealth’ version of Omicron not identifiable with PCR test
- Mark Meadows stops cooperating with Capitol attack investigation
- The night owl problem: the surprising reason late sleepers are less happy
- Covid: Early signs Omicron spreads more easily, says No 10
- Quarantine hotels: Returning Brits struggle to book
- Christmas dinner costs rise as inflation bites
- Jamal Khashoggi: Suspect in murder of journalist arrested
- Biden and Putin hold talks amid Russia-Ukraine tensions
- Sturgeon warns of 'rapid' rise in Omicron cases
- Grenfell Tower inquiry: Government apologises to victims
- Instagram announces changes ahead of political grilling
- Ukraine’s wish list for Biden-Putin call: Strong warnings to Moscow against military options
- As Biden calls Putin, threat of Russian invasion of Ukraine mounts
- France detains suspect in murder of Jamal Khashoggi at Paris airport
- First plant-based coronavirus vaccine shows ‘positive’ results, say GlaxoSmithKline and Medicago
- British whistleblower details ‘chaotic’ and ‘dysfunctional’ Afghanistan evacuation that ignored the pleas of thousands
- A man planted bombs hours after a Black Lives Matter protest in Pittsburgh. He was sentenced to probation
- In new podcast interview, Kyle Rittenhouse says traveling to Kenosha was ‘not the best idea’
- Hawaii governor declares state of emergency as heavy rains bring ‘danger of a disaster occurrence’
- 3 big Congress takeaways from Nunes' shock exit
- Final NDAA shakes up military prosecutions, boosts Indo-Pacific fund
- Meadows: Trump considered yanking Kavanaugh over ‘I like beer’ comments and apologetic tone
- McConnell pitches GOP on new strategy to raise debt limit
- How the ‘Promised Land’ of Black Business Disappeared
- When the City Won't Invest in Black Chicago, the Neighborhood Steps In
- Mass Migration Is Dramatically Shifting Black Power. Just Look at Chicago
- Why We’re Covering the Next Black Exodus
The Daily Beast
- Travel to France's Most Over-the-Top Private Home
- Well Actually, Kamala Is Right. Bluetooth Is a Risk
- You Don’t Belong Here’: Son Charged With Assault After Mom Calls Cops on Black Worker
- Mysterious Insta Profile Emerges in Probe of Teen Hikers’ Slayings
- Newsmax Ditches Vax Conspiracist Emerald Robinson, Replaces Her With Ex-Fox News Reporter
- Farcical Trial of Disgraced Aung San Suu Kyi Restores Her Power as the Legend of the Revolution
- Mysterious German Murder Blamed on a Forged Vaccination Card
- Prince Harry and Prince Charles Barely Speaking After Harry Takes a Jab at Father Over ‘CBE Scandal’
Amazon Web Services, Amazon.com, Downtime, Cloud computing
Is Amazon Web Services Down? The Latest On Outages - Across America, US - The internet provider that services primarily small and mid-size customers reported a significant outage Tuesday.
Paris Saint-Germain F.C., UEFA Champions League, Club Brugge KV, Ligue 1, Mauricio Pochettino, Lionel Messi
European soccer model reveals Champions League best bets for Club Brugge vs. Paris Saint-Germain on Paramount+.
Manchester City F.C., RB Leipzig, UEFA Champions League, Pep Guardiola, Kevin De Bruyne
European soccer insider Martin Green reveals his Champions League best bets for RB Leipzig vs. Manchester City on Paramount+.
Amazon Alexa, Amazon.com, Smart speaker
Amazon today announced the official launch of the Alexa Together subscription service, aimed at families caring for elderly members who are still living independently but need extra support. The feature, first introduced at the company's fall 2021 ...
Paris Saint-Germain F.C., Kylian Mbappé, Erling Haaland, Forward, Phil Foden, Borussia Dortmund, Manchester City F.C.
Despite Real Madrid tabling a €220m (£187m) bid for Kylian Mbappe on Transfer Deadline Day, the Frenchman has a shockingly low value on the latest rankings from the CIES Football Observatory.
MOSCOW — Ukrainian and Western officials are worried that a Russian military buildup near Ukraine could signal plans by Moscow to invade its ex-Soviet ...
By late Monday night, the Oahu Department of Emergency Management had reported flooding in urban areas of Honolulu, along with several vehicle rescues, the ...
Jack in the Box announced Monday it is set to acquire Mexican fast food chain Del Taco in a $575 million deal.
Our N.F.L. playoffs calculator has an up-to-date look at the latest playoff picture. Mac Jones, the New England Patriots' rookie quarterback, ...
PEARL HARBOR DAY
Today – Dec. 7, 2021 – marks the 80th anniversary of the Japanese attacks on the U.S. fleet at Pearl Harbor, Hawaii.
- If Roe falls, some fear ripple effect on civil rights cases
- UN court orders Azerbaijan, Armenia not to aggravate dispute
- Judge cleared to resume investigation into Beirut port blast
- Israel announces completion of security barrier around Gaza
- Man in Germany suspected of killing 4 relatives and self
- European activists fight for right to repair electronics
- Gunman opens fire in Moscow service center, kills 2 people
- German convicted of castrating men on his kitchen table
- Jussie Smollett again denies faking attack: "There was no hoax"
- Groups hope to save Florida's manatees amid record deaths
- Bronx dad makes homemade food for homeless
- American Airlines CEO Doug Parker stepping down
- Scientists using creative solutions to protect, rescue manatees after record number of deaths
- Rohingya sue Facebook for $150 billion over Myanmar hate speech
- Amanda Gorman on new book, and why she still feels like an "outsider"
- Man admits to another killing just before his execution
- Comcast shares dip on broadband subscriber guidance that shows slowing growth
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Apple, Tesla, Starbucks and more
- July trial set for Steve Bannon in Jan. 6 Capitol riot contempt of Congress case
- Amazon Web Services outage causes issues for Disney+, Netflix, Coinbase
- Elon Musk: CEO is a 'made-up title,' so he's Tesla's 'Technoking' instead
- 10 million children could fall back into poverty if the enhanced child tax credit ends
- Senate confirms FCC Chair Rosenworcel to another term, narrowly avoiding a Republican majority
- Decentralization illusion’: Central bank group urges regulation of DeFi crypto platforms
- Maduro's grip on power in Venezuela only gets stronger
- Charlottesville's statue of Robert E. Lee will soon be melted down into public art
- Hawaii remains under flood warnings as a 'kona low' storm continues to dump rain
- Mark Meadows to stop cooperating with the Jan. 6 panel
- Every Michigan driver will get $400 for each vehicle they own, the state says
- SEC Chair Gary Gensler says tougher rules for hot, buzzy SPACs are coming soon
- The NIH director on why Americans aren't getting healthier, despite medical advances
- Data analysts proved what Black Pittsburgh knew about COVID's racial disparities
- Liquid gold': After dry November, rain arrives in Southern California
- Melrose Avenue neighborhood group to install license plate readers over crime worries
- Column: Should you pay an extra fee just for being a Californian? Pizza Hut thinks so
- California prepares for winter COVID-19 surge; if not from Omicron, then from Delta
- Heat, weed and Kid Cudi: Looking back at the best photos of November
- Before Pearl Harbor, L.A. was home to thriving Japanese communities. Here's what they were like
- Surgeon general warns of emerging youth mental health crisis in rare public advisory
- Q&A: Gov. Newsom talks about his children's book to help those, like himself, with dyslexia
- Mark Meadows, Trumps former chief of staff, suddenly backs out of cooperating with Jan. 6 probe
- Jen Psaki slammed after White House press secretary dismisses idea of mailing out free COVID tests
- Demystifying the idea of consciousness
- Hillary Clinton was right about the "deplorables"
- Congress loots the Treasury for U.S. war machine
- Author who predicted Trump's first coup attempt warns of obscure legal doctrine he may exploit next
- Why do electronic gadgets scramble our sleep?
- Joe Manchin joins GOP, moves to block Biden's vaccine mandate for businesses
- Chile congress approves same-sex marriage bill
- Azeri army defuse and destroy landmines left behind after the war
- German family deaths linked to fake COVID certificate, says prosecutor
- Health workers try to storm minister office in Brussels
- Mobile libraries restart for the first time in Kabul since Taliban takeover
- Firemen search for survivors after building collapses in southern France
- Hungarian deputy Fidesz minister accused of accepting bribes
- Finland's Sanna Marin 'very sorry' for night out after close contact with COVID-19
- Kids 5 to 14 Account for Highest Number of COVID Cases in Europe, Delta Still Dominant: WHO
- What It Takes To Align Your Goals to Your Ultimate Vision (and Achieve Them)
- U.S. More Popular Than China Abroad, Poll Finds, as Tensions Mount With Olympics Boycott
- The Most Expensive Advent Calendars of 2021: From Chanel to Guerlain
- Sarco' Assisted Suicide Pod Could Be Available in 2022 After Passing Review in Switzerland
- Gunman Opens Fire, Kills 2 at Moscow Service Center After Being Told to Put on Mask
- Good Samaritan Stumbles Upon $1M in Cocaine Floating in Florida Waters
- Lion Cub Rescued From 'Tiger King' Star's Zoo Near Death Makes Incredible Recovery
- These Chemicals Disrupt the Sexual Development of Children
- The Iran War That Obama Tried to Avoid Is Now Around the Corner
- The Paycheck Paradox: What's Missing When We Talk About the Economy
- Report: Bit by Bit, the Noose Is Tightening Around the Nuclear Weapons Industry
- Stanley McChrystal Accidentally Reveals the Dishonesty of U.S. Generals
- Greening Red America: Breaking Down Build Back Better’s Climate Ag Policy
- After Michigan Shooting, Democrats Weigh Competing Approaches to School Safety
- The Future of Abortion Rights Is the Future of Other Fundamental Rights
- Israel already on fourth!
- Whistleblower details 'dysfunctional' afghan evacuation that ignored pleas of thousands..
- Meadows, in about-face, will cease cooperation with jan 6 probe..
- Omicron raises vax questions year after first pfizer shot..
- Gallup: fewer republicans trust doctor's advice..
- Lizard people, deadly orgies, jfk: how qanon hijacked hollywood..
- On web and streets, covid protests get nasty..
- Dog adopted after swimming 3,300 feet across the Ohio River
- Religious freedom advocates ask Biden to put Nigeria back on watchlist for anti-Christian violence
- Obesity: More than half of young adults are overweight, study says
- Oxford High School denied Michigan attorney general's shooting investigation offer: 'Extremely disappointed'
- Left-wing Shutdown DC protest blocks traffic around nation's capital
- Biden's DOJ is suing Texas for gerrymandering, but will it go after blue states for the same thing?
- Jane Seymour reunites with her ‘Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman’ co-stars: ‘They still carry me’
- COVID-19 spread more by men, loud talkers: study
- NYC to grant 800K noncitizens right to vote; state GOP blasts bill as 'worst idea out of New York City Democrats ever'
- Top Biden officials 'holding briefings' with media orgs to boost coverage of Biden, triggering accusation of 'state TV'
- Dave Chappelle will join 'Netflix Is a Joke' Fest despite LGBTQ controversy
- Chris Cuomo gears up to sue CNN for more than $18 million: Report
- Antifa militants arrested, charged for physically attacking Trump supporters
- Don Lemon under fire for allegedly tipping Jussie Smollett off and not mentioning it on air
- Psaki abruptly shuts down, calls on new reporter when confronted about Hunter Biden laptop, Chinese firm divestment
- Woke social media comes for superstar Ariana Grande for racially ambiguous 'Asianfishing'
- Why the Belarus migrant crisis is different
- The hyperspecific gift guides of TikTok
- The hideous legal obstacles facing DOJ’s new anti-gerrymandering lawsuit in Texas
- Why we’re so obsessed with nuns
- Black and Hispanic renters experience discrimination in almost every major American city
- Did Democrats blow it on Roe v. Wade?
- One Good Thing: The Mole is a relic of early reality TV that still holds up
- The ocean’s rarest mammal has a few final lessons to teach us
- Dear Care and Feeding: I Don’t Want to Be Complicit in My SIL’s Holiday Lies
- Help! My Future Mother-in-Law Is Furious I’m Wearing White for My Second Wedding
- Why We’ll Never Stop Mourning the American Mall
- With a Grim Piece of Evidence, Prosecutors Summon Jeffrey Epstein’s Ghost at the Ghislaine Maxwell Trial
- Why the Year’s Most Popular Song Never Went to No. 1
- Where Does Succession Go After That Big Cliffhanger?
- I Finally Joined The Wing. It’s Full of Men Now
- What if Old Buildings Are Greener Than New Ones?
- Mark Meadows compares Trump telling Americans 'don't be afraid' of COVID-19 to Lincoln's Gettysburg Address
- Dave Chappelle will headline Netflix comedy festival despite employee walkout over transphobic content
- Trump was 'extremely put off' by Brett Kavanaugh's declarations that he 'liked beer' during his Supreme Court...
- One of men suspected in the killing of Jamal Khashoggi was arrested in a French airport more than 3 years after the...
- The 22 best coffee table books on all things Disney, from cookbooks to a 50th anniversary book on Disney World
- Billionaire ex-Walmart exec Marc Lore is now the CEO of a food delivery startup that will cook gourmet meals outside...
- A Starbucks hack to get an extra drink for free is going viral on TikTok, but some baristas aren't happy
- An 'antiwork' management strategy is going viral for describing perks optional Mondays and 10% pay raises, and...
- The Loss I Didn’t Have Words For
- Justice Kavanaugh’s Empty Democratic Promise
- He Walked the Line
- Our COVID Isolation Policies Are Stuck in the Past
- The Republican Congresswoman Taking on Lauren Boebert
- The Political Obituary of Aung San Suu Kyi
- The 10 Best Films of 2021
- He Voted to Impeach. Can He Survive in the GOP?
- Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro Wins TIME’s 2021 Person of the Year Reader Poll
- These Are the Most Mispronounced Words of 2021
- American Airlines CEO Doug Parker Joins a Wave of Airline CEOs Retiring Amid Pandemic Struggles
- 3 Myths About Pearl Harbor, According to a Military Historian
- United Arab Emirates Moves Weekend to Saturday-Sunday for Public Employees
- America’s Foster Care System Is a Dangerous Place for Trans Teens. Now They’re Fighting for Change
- How World Leaders’ Reactions to Pearl Harbor Changed the Course of World War II
- What America Owes Black Veterans of World War II
- WATCH LIVE: White House COVID task force holds news briefing
- Telehealth may be here to stay
- Bidens mark 80th anniversary of Pearl Harbor attack in visit to WWII Memorial
- WATCH LIVE: The U.S. Navy commemorates the 80th anniversary of the Pearl Harbor attack
- European drug regulator supports mixing COVID-19 vaccines
- Meadows won't cooperate with Jan. 6 panel after breakdown in negotiations, attorney says
- After Taliban takeover, desperation drives thousands of Afghans a day across borders
- China says U.S. diplomatic boycott violates 'Olympic spirit'
- Kellogg Workers Prolong Strike by Rejecting Contract Proposal
- Decentralization illusion’: Central bank group urges regulation of DeFi crypto platforms
- An Amazon server outage is causing problems for Alexa, Ring, Disney Plus, and others
- Traffic bounces back in year two of the pandemic, minus the commuters
- Doug Parker, architect of merger trend that resulted in four major US airlines, is retiring
- Pfizer CEO says omicron appears milder but spreads faster and could lead to more Covid mutations
- Covid: Pfizer CEO says omicron appears milder but could lead to more mutations
- Elon Musk slams Biden's plan to spend government money on electric vehicles
- This Country Is Investing In Electric Vehicle Manufacturers. It’s Time For Manufacturers To Invest In This Country
- Amazon Web Services Experiencing Outages
- Obamacare Premiums Continue To Fall
- Suspected Killer Of Slain Journalist Jamal Khashoggi Reportedly Arrested In France
- Cyberthreats Are Turning Assets Into Liabilities
- UAE To Adopt 4 ½-Day Working Week To Match Global Markets
- K-Comedy ‘Our Beloved Summer’ Considers Thin Line Between Love And Hate
- Did Omicron Or A Bitcoin Futures Short Last Week Trigger A Weekend Selloff?
- After Another Blunder, The World Chess Championship Is Off The Rails
- Why Republican Support For Peaceful Racial Justice Protests Was Short-Lived
- How Biden Is Reshaping The Courts
- Why Stacey Abrams And Beto O’Rourke Are Going For It In 2022
- Politics Podcast: Most Americans Don’t Blame God For All The Bad Stuff That Keeps Happening
- The Lions Won A Game, The Ravens Lost A Close Call, And The Chiefs Made A Deal With The Devil
- Do You Buy That … Stacey Abrams And Beto O’Rourke Will Win Their Governors’ Races?
- Duke’s Paolo Banchero Is A Modern Big Man With An Old-School Shot Profile
- Therapist Esther Perel has a new job at a VC fund
- Want to be more productive? Try a fake commute
- This was the ‘most generous’ state in the country in 2021, says GoFundMe
- The shameless ways companies used COVID-19 as a marketing tool
- 10 hot stocks that have startup employees excited right now
- Here’s how many global millionaires and billionaires there were in 2021
- Sweden wants to reclaim the names behind Ikea’s toilet brushes and trash cans
- This ingenious jacket dramatically increases your body temp with 30% less material
- Aztec Altar Secretly Built After the Spanish Conquest Discovered in Mexico City
- What Drives Aquatic Animals to Make Vertical Migrations?
- Vesuvius Victim Died Just Steps From the Safety of the Sea, Skeleton Shows
- Using Empathy for Animals to Engage Young Children in Early Engineering Education
- This Mushroom-Based Leather Could Be the Next Sustainable Fashion Material
- Egyptian Jewelry, Mesopotamian Seal Found in Cyprus Offer Clues to Bronze Age Trade Networks
- Meet Leonard, the Brightest Comet of the Year
- The Great Pacific Garbage Patch Hosts Life in the Open Ocean
- Shrum Mound in Columbus, Ohio
- Frisco Ghost Town in Frisco, Utah
- American Society of Dowsers in Danville, Vermont
- Podcast: Museum of Minerals and Crystals
- No Longer Ignored, Mumbai’s Ornate Drinking Fountains Are Bubbling Back to Life
- Keeping the Memory of Zora Neale Hurston Alive in a Small Florida City
- St. Michael's Flags and Angel Meadow Park in Manchester, England
- Quinlan Castle in Birmingham, Alabama
- How Scientists Can Update COVID Vaccines Against Omicron
- New Views across the Galaxy
- See Strands of Ice That Look like Hair Build up on a Dead Tree Branch
- Texas Toughens Ban on Medication-by-Mail Abortions
- New Clues Emerge on Antarctic Ocean Climate Riddle
- The Ups and Downs of a Great Vertical Migration
- Pompeii's Ruins to Be Reconstructed by Robot
- 50, 100 & 150 Years Ago: December 2021
- Do FKTs Miss the Point?
- Every Day the River Changes’ Is a Fascinating Journey Down Colombia’s Most Important Waterway
- Our Next Book Club Pick Is ‘Every Day the River Changes’
- Five Women. One Wilderness. Zero Mansplaining
- What You Missed: Surfer Andrew Cotton on the Impact of HBO’s “100 Foot Wave”
- The Driver Who Hit Me Got Two Years in Prison. But I Got a Life Sentence
- The 2021 Outsiders of the Year
- Utah Lawyer Embezzled Millions from Family of Late Shane McConkey
- American Airlines Removes Couple with 7-Week-Old Baby Off Flight
- Nick Cannon's Youngest Child Dead from Brain Tumor
- Pete Davidson, Machine Gun Kelly Strip Down to Undies, Joke About Their Junk
- Britney Spears 'Toxic' Gets Substitute Teacher Booted from School
- Actress Rebel Wilson says Management didn't Approve of Weight Loss
- Matt Barnes Says Stephen Jackson Celebrated Wedding With Weed, Smoked Before & After
- Father of 'Rust' Armorer Hannah Gutierrez-Reed Defends Training, Claims Sabotage
- Kyle Rittenhouse To LeBron James, 'F*** You'
- Sex Lives of College Girls’ Renewed for Season 2 at HBO Max
- Netflix Partners with Illuminative to Train Indigenous TV and Film Producers
- Palm Springs Film Festival Lineup Includes Dionne Warwick Documentary, Roger Michell’s ‘The Duke’
- How ‘West Side Story’ Star David Alvarez Went From 14-Year-Old Tony Winner to the Army and Back Again
- Herb Alpert and Jerry Moss Reflect on Being ‘Mr. A and Mr. M,’ as Epix Doc Celebrates Music’s Greatest Indie Label
- Korean Formats Agency Something Special Strikes Development Deal With MY Entertainment
- Trailblazing Female Arab Producers Talk New Projects Focused on Women’s Stories and Taboos (EXCLUSIVE)
- Kyle Richards Closes Deal to Reprise Role in ‘Halloween Ends’ (EXCLUSIVE)
- Rolling Stones Honor Charlie Watts at Secret London Club
- Comedy Rock Gods Ride Again: Tenacious D Plot Summer 2022 Tour
- Bright Eyes Shares 2022 Tour Dates Supporting ‘Down in the Weeds, Where the World Once Was’
- It’s Your Last Day to Get Three Months of Streaming on TIDAL for $1
- The 10 Best Crime Podcasts of 2021
- Rose McGowan’s Racketeering Lawsuit Against Harvey Weinstein Dismissed
- Tame Impala Announce 2022 Headlining Tour, Drop ‘No Choice’
- Not the Best Idea’: Rittenhouse Says He Regrets Going to Kenosha. The Right Doesn’t
- Does the Pope know about this? [Facepalm]
- Today's 4-hour serving of '80s alt/post-punk/new wave includes music from Hunters & Collectors, The Sugarcubes, and...
- Safe driving advocates a little concerned that Tesla made a software update in its cars that allows the driver to...
- Ctrl-F "Criminal charges": not found. Huh. Ctrl-F "Billionaire": 5 results. Ah, that would explain it [Murica]
- At exactly 12:55 Eastern Time, the exact moment those Germans began their attack on Pearl Harbor 80 years ago, a...
- The COVID-19 vaccination map looks almost exactly like the 2020 election map, which I guess means that we can just...
- Scientists create the most detailed picture yet of the Sun, our solar system's largest star [Cool]
- Today's questionable ethical behavior at CNN: Don Lemon gave Jussie Smollet a heads up that the cops didn't believe...
- Study Finds 87% Of Home Invasions Foiled After Homeowner Nervously Mutters, ‘Who’s There?’
- Things You Should Never Say To Someone Who Makes Less Money Than You
- Australia Drunkest Country In World
- CNN Fires Chris Cuomo
- Old TV Show’s Joke About Richard Nixon Being The Current President Would Never Fly Today
- Federal Witness Protection Program Criticized For Failing To Create Believable Female Identities
- Friday Night Lites
- Aging Stalker Not Sure How Many Good Years Of Crouching In Bushes He Has Left
- Scientists Captured Footage of the Rare—and Very Large
- Tuesday's Best Deals Include Fitbit Inspires, Instant Pot Duo Pluses, and 23andMe+ Premium Membership Bundles
- 20 Fun Facts About Ocean’s Eleven On Its 20th Anniversary
- You Can Get Staub's Cast-Iron Cocotte For Just $100 at Sur La Table
- This Deck of Oracle Cards Makes A Great Stocking Stuffer For Music Lovers
- Watch Paul McCartney Write "Get Back" While Waiting for John Lennon
- Supply Chain Issues Are Coming for Your Chicken Tenders
- The Netflix Shows Viewers Are Watching Most Across the U.S., From Squid Game to Bridgerton, and More
- F1 Star Lewis Hamilton Reportedly Sells Penthouse in NYC for $49.5M
- WWE Rumors: Roman Reigns vs. Brock Lesnar; Roderick Strong Contract; Maryse's Future
- Liv Morgan Comments on Mentioning Released Talent on Raw After WWE Cut from Video
- NFL Standings 2021-22: Week 14 Records, Playoff Scenarios, Wild Card Review
- CJ McCollum on Damian Lillard amid Trade Rumors: 'I Know His Word Is His Bond'
- NBA Rumors: 'Most' Insiders Believe Seattle Will Be Considered for Any NBA Expansion
- Which MLB Team Is the Best Landing Spot for Japanese Slugger Seiya Suzuki?
- B/R CFB Community: How Can We Fix College Football's Playoff?
- 17 Jaw-Dropping Deals From the Bonobos Sale to Shop Right Now
- 22 Essential Sneaker Brands Every Budding Sneakerhead Should Know
- 22 Cool, Convenient Cargo Pants to Give Your Looks Some Storage Space
- Drake’s War With the Grammys Continues
- Kid Cudi Wore Teddy Bear Slippers to a Movie Premiere
- 17 Impossibly Warm Jackets to Keep You Toasty All Winter Long
- Tom Holland Knows That Everyone Needs One Great Leather Jacket
- 22 Fanny Packs Cool Enough to Call “Fanny Packs”
- The Swooshiest Holiday Gifts You Can Score From Nike
- From Parties To Gift Swaps, 4 Beauty Looks For Every Holiday Occasion
- 4 Unconventional Beauty Looks To Try This Holiday Season
- Why Do Long, Aimless Drives Feel So Therapeutic?
- Machine Gun Kelly’s Nail Brand Is A Little Wild
- The 9 Best Coffee Grinders According To Reviewers With Perfectly Ground Beans
- Perfect Gifts For The Most “Online” Gen Z-er (That You Can Buy Now & Pay For Over Time)
- 30 Holiday Gifts Made To Please Your Difficult Mom
- Scuf’s Reflex for PS5 is a pricier, customizable take on the DualSense
- Intel is taking its self-driving company Mobileye public in 2022
- Jessica Rosenworcel confirmed by Senate to lead the FCC
- Razer made a $60 RGB cooling fan with MagSafe for your iPhone
- An Amazon server outage is causing problems for Alexa, Ring, Disney Plus, and others
- Snap’s first AR Spectacles are an ambitious, impractical start
- Bungie celebrates its 30th Anniversary in Destiny 2 with off-brand Halo gear
- Discord’s new Premium Memberships let creators monetize servers
- Amazon Web Services went down and took a bunch of the internet with it
- Uncharted 4' and 'Lost Legacy' remasters hit PS5 on January 28th
- Tesla’s in-dash video games can be played even while driving
- Nick Offerman will play Bill in 'The Last of Us' on HBO
- Snapchat is hoping lens creators can make augmented reality useful
- BMW will help recreate 'Rocket League' in real life for charity
- Discord gives server owners the tools to put channels behind a paywall
- The Hubble telescope is fully operational again after a month-long nap
- Which Google Pixel Phone (and Gear) Should You Buy?
- Worker Data Science' Can Teach Us How to Fix the Gig Economy
- Sony's PS5 Headset Offers 3D Audio in a Plasticky, Cheap Body
- Some Cancer Studies Fail to Replicate. That Might Be OK
- E-Scooters Are Everywhere in Europe. So Are Grisly Accidents
- Your Very First Fisher-Price Phone Now Works With Bluetooth
- I Tried Running in a Robotic Exoskeleton So You Don't Have To
- Need to Test a Space Suit? Head to Iceland
- Jessica Rosenworcel is confirmed by the Senate in a 68 to 31 vote to lead the FCC
- An AWS outage that began around 10:45am ET has led to disruptions for many services including Disney+, Tinder, Roku,...
- Q&A with Julien Codorniou, Meta's outgoing head of Workplace, on expanding into enterprise services, maintaining...
- Anyscale, which helps apps run efficiently across distributed infrastructure with the Ray open source framework,...
- Discord begins testing Premium Memberships, which let creators monetize servers through tiered perks, making...
- Hands-on with Snap Spectacles, announced in May: lightweight bold design and impressive AR, but overheating and...
- Circle, a community platform where creators can manage content and memberships, raises a $24.7M Series A led by...
- Majority, a mobile banking service serving migrants to the US, raises a $27M Series A led by Valar Ventures, six...
- Disrupting the Glupteba Operation
- You Won't Be My Neighbor: Opposition to High Density Development
- Over 200 newspapers now involved in quiet lawsuits vs. Google, Facebook
- Almonds (YC W22) Is Hiring
- Advice for music startups: 'Discovery is not a viable product'
- Cloudflare Images has a lot of issues
- Interview success can depend on how you schedule interviews. Here’s how
- I Host This Blog from My Garage
- ChainRunner Q: All DeFi in one place
- Zyro Online Success Builder: The easy no-code website builder powered by AI
- Social Media Pricing Calculator: Find out how to price your agency services fairly
- Texta Pro Article Writer: Write outstanding articles in seconds
- RepeatDo - Do Good. Repeat.: Starting a new habit? RepeatDo helps you stay motivated.
- Taco Digest: The best email newsletter created by you 🌮 💌
- Modern for Wikipedia: A beautiful, clean, redesigned web UI for Wikipedia
- SuperSea: A superior OpenSea experience
- The unstoppable rise of Instagram "couple comics"
- X people are looking at this product" counters widely faked
- Musk wants to keep other automakers from getting the tax assistance Tesla already saw
- Kentucky Derby winner Medina Spirit becomes the 20th horse to die at Santa Anita this year
- Elon Musk says civilization will "crumble" if we don't have more babies
- Rohingya refugees sue Facebook $150B for permitting deadly misinformation campaigns in Myanmar
- Strange sci-fi sounds from frozen lake indicate an alien base underneath
- Jussie Smollett claims he had sexual relationship with star witness against him
- How to Make All Your WhatsApp Messages Disappear Automatically
- What to Know About Plan B's Effectiveness If You're Stocking Up Right Now
- 8 of the Worst YouTube Annoyances, and How to Fix Them
- This Is How Much Online ‘Stalking’ You Should Do Before a Date
- How to Avoid Getting Flagged By the TSA, According to the TS-Mother-F'ing-A
- How to Use a Rubber Band to Loosen a Stubborn Screw, and Other Clever DIY Tricks
- 13 of the Weirdest Christmas Traditions From Around the World
- How to Get the Smell of Garlic Out of Your Wooden Cutting Board
- Inside the One-Man Intelligence Unit That Exposed the Secrets and Atrocities of Syria's War
- Rothko at the Inauguration
- January 6 Was Practice
- Outside the Manson Pinkberry
- The Accidental Revolutionary Leading Belarus’s Uprising
- Loving Lies
- The Abortion I Didn’t Have
- China’s Queer Internet Is Being Erased
- Travis Scott Denied Legal Liability In The Astroworld Tragedy And Requested To Dismiss 11 Lawsuits He Was Named In
- 67 Kitchen Products You'll Probably Wonder How You Ever Lived Without
- 22 Hilariously Accurate Fan Reactions To The Latest Season Of "Selling Sunset"
- Women Who Work In The Restaurant Industry, Tell Us About A Time You Experienced Harassment On The Job
- Jennifer Lawrence Opened Up About Allowing Herself To Get Quieter When She Vanished From The Spotlight After...
- Khloé Kardashian Confirmed That Kylie Jenner And Travis Scott Are "Very Much A Couple" After Their New Magazine...
- 29 Genuinely Easy Meals That'll Lower Your Cooking-Induced Stress Levels This Holiday Season
- 18 Details From Iconic Christmas Movies That Are So Damn Small And So Freaking Clever
- The Long-Developing Elizabeth Holmes Movie From Jennifer Lawrence And Adam McKay Has Finally Found A Home
- Pete Davidson Finally Addresses The Size Of His Penis With Machine Gun Kelly: ‘It’s Actually A Scientific Wonder’
- Unlike Marvel Movies, Adam McKay Explains, ‘Don’t Look Up’ Can’t End With A ‘Nifty Bow’
- Tom Holland Has Named His Favorite Scenes From Tobey Maguire And Andrew Garfield’s ‘Spider-Man’ Movies
- Alec Baldwin Will Host An NYC Awards Gala Later This Week
- Craft Beer Experts Name The Best Beers For Chocolate Lovers
- The Batman’s Colin Farrell Will Get His Own Spinoff For The Penguin
- Filmmaker Alex Gibney On The Lawsuits And CIA Revelations That Made ‘The Forever Prisoner’ Possible
- 15 Buildings That Pretend to Be Other Objects and Even Animals
- 17 Pics That Prove Time Can Make a Colossal Difference
- 15+ Things That Are So Charming, We Want to Buy Them for No Reason
- 17 Ideal Men Based on the Looks of the Most Attractive Representatives of Different Epochs
- 15+ Animals Gifted With a One-of-a-Kind Appearance That Will Charm Your Pants Off
- 10 Tips From Celebrity Makeup Artists That Can Make Any of Us Look Like an A-lister
- 12 Crazy Etiquette Rules From the Past Everyone Had to Follow
- 15 Pics That Prove All Parents Deserve a Gold Medal
- Judicial spats set to delay EU recovery funds to Poland and Hungary
- EU vows more sanctions against Moscow as Biden-Putin call starts over Ukraine
- AB InBev chief dismisses notion beer is losing ground to spirits
- Saudi Aramco/BlackRock: pipeline deal shows kingdom is open to FDI
- Johnson confirms Omicron appears more transmissible than Delta
- The west is a victim of its own long peace
- Lindsell Train suffers as consumer bets fall flat
- Beijing seeks to orchestrate slow motion collapse for Evergrande
Wall Street Journal
- The Digital Car Is Coming. It Might Not Be More Profitable
- Bitcoin's Selloff Driven by Options, but Also Interest Rates, Fed Policy
- Elizabeth Warren Presses Fed for Information on Trading Controversy
- Companies Plan Big Raises for Workers in 2022
- Pfizer CEO on Omicron Variant and Vaccine Efficacy
- Investors Are Using Robinhood, Other Platforms to Jump Into Options Trades, Worrying U.S. Regulators
- U.S. Strikes India Deal in Bid to Loosen China's Grip on Solar Panels
- U.S. Boosted Oil, Food Exports as Prices Surged in October
- A lack of chargers could stall the electric-vehicle revolution
- Didi’s delisting sounds the death knell for Chinese IPOs in America
- How streaming killed the Christmas charts
- A new way of understanding the high but elusive worth of intellectual property
- Can Johnson & Johnson put the taint of scandal behind it?
- The office of the future
- Why Jack Dorsey’s exit does not solve Twitter’s problems
- Grab’s upcoming $40bn Nasdaq listing is a key test for Asian tech
- AutoZone stock price target raised to $2,200 from $2,050 at Wells Fargo
- NewsWatch: A sales surge might make this industry your best stock market play for 2022
- Coronavirus Update: Vir, GSK’s COVID-19 antibody treatment works against omicron in a lab study, and WHO no longer...
- Medicare open enrollment ends today: Here’s what to know
- Retire Better: Seniors beware: The FBI says these are the 10 biggest online scam
- The Ratings Game: Bumble stock rockets after company lands a new ‘BFF’
- Outside the Box: Signing up for Medicare? Watch out for IRMAA
- NerdWallet: Enrolling in Medicare? Here are 6 things you need to know
- Why Tesla Stock Jumped on Tuesday
- Why Oatly Stock Soared 12% Today
- Why Carnival, Norwegian Cruise, and Virgin Galactic All Popped Today
- Why Shares of Marqeta Are Rising Today
- Should Investors Be Worried About Amazon After Its Lackluster Q3 Report?
- Why The Beachbody Company Stock Plunged 50% in November
- Love at Second Sight: Bumble Stock Is Buzzing Again
- Better Buy for 2022: Crypto Crash or the Stock Market Sell-Off?
- Trump's Big SPAC Deal Is Under Investigation by the S.E.C
- Ray Dalio Clarifies His Comments on China
- Welcome to ‘Web3.’ What’s That?
- Is Private Equity Overrated?
- Debt Ceiling Window Is Narrowing, Bipartisan Policy Center Warns
- This Is a Tight Labor Market, Not a Loose One
- A Tale of Redemptions
- November 2021 Jobs Report Is Expected to Show Another Healthy Gain
Wikipedia Current Events
- Syrian civil war
- Iran–Israel conflict during the Syrian civil war
- Islamic State insurgency in Iraq
- The United Arab Emirates says weekends in the country will take place Saturday to Sunday, effective January 1. (CNBC)
- 2021 Semeru eruption
- Gitega prison fire
- COVID-19 pandemic
- COVID-19 pandemic in Argentina, COVID-19 vaccination in Argentina
- COVID-19 pandemic in Mexico, COVID-19 vaccination in Mexico
As we mark National Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day, we honor the patriots who perished, commemorate the valor of all those who defended our nation, and recommit ourselves to carrying forth the ensuing peace and reconciliation that brought a better future for our world.
Right now, Americans pay as much as $1,000 a month for insulin. Under my Build Back Better Act it'll be $35.
I’ve already taken two significant steps to lower prescription drug prices: I signed an Executive Order that will improve competition — which will result in lower costs. And I’ve ordered the FDA to work with states and Tribes to import prescription drugs safely from Canada.
Today I will mark the first ever @WhiteHouse Maternal Health Day of Action. We must do everything we can to protect and strengthen maternal health and reproductive health. This is about the rights of women and the future of our nation.
Now that the House has passed our Build Back Better Act, it’s time for the Senate to act. This is a plan to create jobs, reduce costs, tackle the climate crisis, and make our country more competitive.
Creating good-paying, good union jobs and investing in public transit is what our Bipartisan Infrastructure Law is all about.