- Audio from migrant shelter reveals allegations of sex misconduct by staff with minors
- Canadian Travelers Fined $20,000 Each After Crossing into Canada From The US With Fake Vaccine Proof
- COVID-19 Delta Variant As Contagious As Chickenpox, More Infectious than Ebola or Flu, Warns CDC [Details]
- Deadly drone attack on tanker was in retaliation for Israeli strike, says Iranian state TV
- Russia Demands YouTube Block Jailed Kremlin Critic Navalny's Channel
- I should have gotten the damn vaccine’: Father of 5 dies of COVID at age 39
- Forty people arrested in huge probe into child sex abuse spanning 10 years
- Retailers blame Brexit for widespread food shortages across Scottish stores
- French police clash with anti-virus pass protesters in Paris
- Belichick: Patriots starting from scratch, but Cam Newton's 'our starting quarterback'
- Elaine Thompson-Herah defends Olympic 100m title in all-Jamaican podium
- Russians Tied To The SolarWinds Cyberattack Hacked Federal Prosecutors, DOJ Says
- Kevin Durant powers Team USA's rout of Czech Republic on record night
- US vaccination rates rise as White House frustrated with media ‘alarmism’
- Matt Damon Noticed This Major Difference In Ben Affleck & Jennifer Lopez's Renewed Romance
- Kevin Durant becomes top scorer in U.S. men's Olympic history
- Bishop: Albany diocese covered up priest abuse for decades
- Haiti police say former Supreme Court judge linked to president's assassination
- Paul campaign: missed campaign filing deadline not uncommon
- Spate of shootings leaves at least 4 dead in Maryland
- Bacon may disappear in California as pig rules take effect
- He Hired 2 Men to Kidnap His Wife. They Ended Up Drowning
- Police association slams stalled reform negotiations: 'Quit playing politics with people’s lives'
- Man charged in Tampa sexual battery case
- Already Distorting Jan. 6, G.O.P. Now Concocts Entire Counternarrative
- Killer Whale Stranded on Rugged Shores of an Alaskan Island
- In South Africa, Poachers Now Traffic in Tiny Succulent Plants
- Body of Reuters Photographer Was Mutilated in Taliban Custody, Officials Say
- Vaccinated People May Spread the Virus, Though Rarely, C.D.C. Reports
- U.S. Authorities Seek Documents From Troubled Covid Vaccine Manufacturer
- Three Olympic Refugee Team Members Will Call Canada Home
- Chuck E. Weiss, Musician Who, in Love, Inspired a Hit Song, Dies at 76
- Bacon may disappear in California as pig rules take effect
- Turkey evacuates panicked tourists by boat from wildfires
- Mask guidance divides parents heading into new school year
- Tenants prepare for unknown as eviction moratorium ends
- Ban on 'Soul Cap' spotlights lack of diversity in swimming
- Justice Department says Russians hacked federal prosecutors
- West African health officials race to vaccinate amid spikes
- Bring in the kids: Estonian city targets youths for jabs
- Massive comet discovery dwarfs all others
- 16-year-old Ajax youth player dies in car accident
- Here's everything you can't get right now
- Tensions in the House boil over after Capitol riot hearing and mask rule
- How the pandemic is killing a record number of local hospitals
- See why Fergie and Megan Thee Stallion were brought up in Congress
- DeSantis and other GOP 2024 prospects target public health officials with political attacks
- Analysis: What to know as kids start their third Covid school year
- These 7 Images Influenced This Museum Curator’s Career
- 9 Photo Stories That Will Challenge Your View Of The World
- The TikToker Who Created The Viral "Savage" Dance Now Holds The Copyright To The Moves
- Biden Nominated Famous Trump Critic Khizr Khan To The Religious Freedom Commission
- The Uplifting Olympics Content We All Need Right Now
- The Senate Has Confirmed The First Woman Of Arab And Mexican Descent To Direct US Immigration Agency
- Before My Boyfriend Died Suddenly Last Year, We Were Two Writers In Love
- US Olympic Fencers Wore Pink Masks To Protest Against Their Teammate Accused Of Sexual Assault
- Tenants Prepare For Unknown As Eviction Moratorium Ends
- U.S. Olympic Shot Putter’s Supervillain Face Mask Is No Joke
- 23 Of The Most Memorable Moments From The Tokyo Olympics So Far
- Olympic Swimmer Lilly King Says This 1 American Trait Is 'Bulls**t'
- Dolly Parton Chimes In On Britney Spears' Conservatorship Battle
- Out, Then In: U.S. Gets Reprieve After Mixed Relay Disqualification
- Ex-Trump Official Warns Unvaccinated Exactly What To Expect From Delta Variant
- Eric Trump’s Latest Whine Prompts People To Play The World’s Smallest Violin
- Chart: Less than 0.1% of vaccinated Americans have been infected with COVID-19
- New poll shows women of color highly motivated to vote
- Olympics grapple with policies on transgender athletes
- Trans athletes see the Tokyo Games as a watershed moment
- American Katie Ledecky wins Olympic gold in women's 800m freestyle
- Simone Biles won't compete in individual vault or uneven bars Olympic finals
- Caeleb Dressel wins Olympic gold in men's 100m butterfly, breaking world record
- DOJ sues Texas over restrictions on undocumented migrant travel
Sen. Joni Ernst: "As these bills come due, President Biden's reckless spending spree will leave us with buyer's remorse for years to come."
ICYMI: Toymaker Hasbro posted a better-than-expected 54% jump in quarterly revenue, helped by rising demand for its board games while its film and television production unit rebounded after a year of shutdowns $HAS
The Washington Post
A lawyer hoped history books would help her Capitol riot clients grow. She was called a traitor — and worse.
WATCH: Rep. Cori Bush says she slept on the steps of the Capitol to push for an extension of the eviction moratorium: "This is where change could have happened."
Piers Corbyn tricked into ‘accepting’ £10,000 on condition he stops criticising AstraZeneca vaccine
- They Spurned The Vaccine. Now They Want You To Know They Regret It
- 1 Out Of Every 153 American Workers Is An Amazon Employee
- Why Snow In The Alps Is Turning Red
- Hundreds Of Ways To Get S#!+ Done — And We Still Don't
- Why Bored Ape Avatars Are Taking Over Twitter
- Trump Pressed Justice Dept. To Declare Election Results Corrupt, Notes Show
- I Survived A Plane Crash That Killed 151 People
- Does 'The Da Vinci Code' Writer Have A Secret?
- What We Know—and Don’t
- Scorched? This Site Lets You Buy Passes to Hotel Pools in Your City
- How to Shop for Sex Toys with Thongria, the Self-Proclaimed 'Duchess of Dildos'
- Backed Hard: The Best Stuff We (Actually) Bought in July
- Dave East’s ‘Hoffa’ Is a Throwback to Mob-Inspired Rap
- Why Simone Biles Pulling Out of the Olympics Is so Important to Black Women
- The Creator of ‘FBoy Island’ Explains How to Make a Self-Aware Dating Show
- Jeff Bezos Fails in Fight for Moon Lander Contract
- Here’s Some Depressing Math: 3 Americans Create Enough Carbon Emissions to Kill 1 Person
- Your Odds of Going Back to the Office Are Dropping by the Day
- Trump to DOJ: “Just Say That the Election Was Corrupt” and “Leave the Rest to Me”
- The Eviction Moratorium Is Expiring. Yet the Vast Majority of Rental Aid Still Hasn’t Been Spent
- Upon Further Review, the US Men’s Basketball Loss to France “Could Be Good News”!
- Internal CDC Document Says Delta Variant May Be as Contagious as Chickenpox
- Take a Minute to Consider How Hungry Wild Pigs Are Making Climate Change Much Worse
- GOP Could Retake the House in 2022 Just by Gerrymandering Four Southern States
- New York sculpture Vessel faces calls for closure after fourth jump death
- SolarWinds: Russian hackers broke into email accounts at US attorney offices
- Boris and Carrie Johnson expecting their second child
- Losing helps you grow’: US men recover to make basketball quarter-finals
- One man dead after hundreds of stings from Arizona bee swarm
- US vaccination rates rise as White House frustrated with media ‘alarmism’
- Pablo Carreño Busta sends Novak Djokovic home from Tokyo without a medal
- US anti-doping chief dismisses Russian Olympic ban as a ‘farce’
- Carrie Johnson and Boris Johnson expecting second child
- Scottish champions Rangers start title defence with win over Livingston
- Lewis Hamilton booed after taking pole position for Hungarian Grand Prix
- Tokyo Olympics: Jamaica's Elaine Thompson-Herah breaks Olympic record and defends 100m title
- Child, five, dies after being found in Ogmore River, Bridgend
- Thompson-Herah breaks Olympic record to defend 100m title in Jamaican clean sweep
- Sightseeing Olympic athletes lose accreditation
- Matthews hits 71 not out as Fire earn first win
- Britain urges vaccinations during pregnancy amid delta variant worries
- As the Taliban closes in, Afghan forces scramble to defend prisons holding thousands of militants
- Disney and Walmart mandate employees to be vaccinated as covid-19 cases spike nationwide
- The voices of U.S. troops’: Portraits of Afghan interpreters
- Mexicans will vote on whether to prosecute former officials. Is it transitional justice or political theater?
- The pandemic leads to another summer of anger
- Albert Bandura, eminent psychologist known for Bobo doll experiment, dies at 95
- As American cities reimpose mask mandates, Moscow lifts it gloves requirements
- McConnell stirs GOP intrigue with support for Biden’s infrastructure bill
- Stricken states face Covid confusion after new mask guidance
- Down the drain’: Millions face eviction after Biden lets protections expire
- Justice Dept. moves to block Abbott order on immigrant transportation
- Biden administration resumes fast-track deportation flights
- Governors want Biden to explain why the U.S. border is shuttered to Canadians
- Cryptocurrency industry fears big tax hit in infrastructure bill
- Pentagon won’t require vaccine for troop deployments, but other details unclear
The Daily Beast
- From Super-Spreader Sex Houses to Nude Beach Fistfights, Vaccinated Partying Not All It's Cracked Up to Be
- 5 Products Scouted Readers Bought Most of This July
- This City is Much More Than Its Booze
- Congo Square Under Siege: The Latest Threat to Black Culture’s Ground Zero in New Orleans
- How the Playboy Inventor of the DeLorean Crashed and Burned
- Black TV Host Says She Was Deemed ‘Ratings Risk’ by Top Ukrainian Politician
- Shirtless Adam Driver on a Horse Has Incepted My Brain, My Libido, and My Entire Being
- Here’s What’s Wrong With These Unions’ Vax Resistance
FC Bayern Munich, S.S.C. Napoli, Thomas Müller, Julian Nagelsmann
Time for another friendly! We should see some starters play in this one.
Leicester City F.C., Queens Park Rangers F.C., Kelechi Iheanacho, EFL Championship
Leicester City play the Championship side at the Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium on Saturday afternoon, seeking their first win and first goal of their summer schedule.
Elaine Thompson Herah, Gold medal, Summer Olympic Games, Jamaica, Athletics at the 2000 Summer Olympics – Women's 100 metres, Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce, Shericka Jackson
Elaine Thompson-Herah took gold in the women's 100 metres final to defend her title as Jamaica locked out the podium.
Belarus, Alexander Lukashenko, Russia, Belarusians
Russia has maintained close military and economic ties with its ally Belarus, even as Western countries have ostracised the country since Lukashenko cracked down on mass protests ...
United States national basketball team, Jerry Colangelo, Kevin Love, Cleveland Cavaliers, Olympic Games Tokyo 2020
Jerry Colangelo fixed USA Basketball after an unthinkable bronze medal in the 2004 Olympics with an unconventional, daring, intricate plan.
FC Barcelona, VfB Stuttgart, Ronald Koeman, LaLiga
Barcelona can no longer be also-rans; they have to target La Liga and the Champions League with absolute precision. The Blaugrana won the Copa del Rey last season but finished third in La Liga and were humbled by Paris Saint-Germain in the last 16 of the ...
Katie Ledecky, the only woman to win six individual swimming golds, plans to swim at the Paris Games and isn't closing the door on the L.A. Olympics.
Although director Jaume Collet-Serra's film remains predictably formulaic, the effects are spectacular and Dwayne Johnson as boat captain Frank “Skipper” Wolff ...
(NEW YORK) — Missy Park, CEO and founder of athletic brand Title Nine, is supporting the U.S. Women's National Soccer Team in a big way. This week, Park ...
Within a 24-hour span, three key members of the 2016 Chicago Cubs were traded away by the organization, and as fans reel from those moves, the team is ...
The teenage alt-pop sensation grows up and gets loose on her bold, retro-toned second album.
- UK prime minister's wife says she's pregnant again
- Woman and her dog are fatally stabbed in Atlanta park, FBI investigating
- Evacuations by sea as high temps fuel wildfires in Sicily
- Indian, Chinese army officers meet to defuse border standoff
- US official lands in Sudan to support democratic transition
- Death toll climbs to 6 in Turkey wildfires
- Key moments from the Olympic Games: Day 8
- 7 Kurds slain in Turkey; officials deny ethnic motive
- The history behind Olympians appearing on Wheaties cereal boxes
- Justice Department says Russians hacked federal prosecutors
- Over 100,000 children could face extreme starvation in Ethiopia's Tigray region
- The Dish: How Snake River Farms is bringing Wagyu beef from Japan to the masses in America
- Kris Bowers opens up about his journey to becoming a film and TV composer
- Abandoned alligators find permanent home and oasis at sanctuary in Michigan
- Composer Kris Bowers opens up about how the Colburn School influenced his music career
- Florida governor signs order letting parents decide if kids wear masks in schools
- This 19-year-old earns $54,000 a year mining bitcoin as a full-time job
- Disney, WarnerMedia and NBCUniversal wrestle with balancing the value of cable networks and streaming services
- Traveling this summer? 5 things to consider now that delta is dominant
- These are 2021's next big themes, according to two top ETF managers
- The national ban on evictions expires today. Here's who's most at risk
- Cryptocurrency is taking off as a way to pay for those vacation getaways
- Insana: This is why Robinhood’s democratization of investing is nothing new
- The idea of a 4-day workweek is more popular than ever. Here's why it's unlikely to come to Wall Street anytime soon
- Russians Tied To The SolarWinds Cyberattack Hacked Federal Prosecutors, DOJ Says
- Russia's 'Foreign Agent' Law Targets Journalists, Activists, Even Ordinary Citizens
- Elaine Thompson-Herah Is Crowned The Fastest Woman In The World At The Tokyo Games
- Opinion: New Jersey Renames Its Rest Stops As A Nation Rethinks Monuments
- Ravi Told George, They Told The World: The Birth Of The Celebrity Benefit Concert
- There's Vaccine Drama In Arkansas, Where Rates Are Low And Everyone Has An Opinion
- This Utah Adventure Town Wants To Put The Brakes On Promoting Itself
- At The 'Quarantine Hotel,' Olympians Deal With Isolation And Shattered Dreams
- Holocaust Museum LA reopens with new virtual installation featuring Auschwitz survivor
- Long a path to success for Korean immigrants, dry cleaners struggle in the pandemic
- For parents of unvaccinated kids, growing Delta variant threat brings alarm and questions
- Column: Separate restaurants for vaccinated and not? It may come to that
- Sheriff expresses 'grave concerns' over fatal shooting by deputies captured on video
- Earthquake: 3.2 quake felt in Redlands
- L.A. mayor's residence vandalized following protest
- Newsom asks Biden to ensure Pentagon OKs use of satellite data for wildfire program
- Elon Musk once demanded Tim Cook install him as CEO of Apple, new book claims
- Suni Lee's signature move is her ability to perform under pressure
- Never Have I Ever" star identifies with having to dress up in a "cringe-worthy" costume for a job
- The medical-industrial complex: When patient-doctor interactions are tainted by the profit motive
- Will things ever return to normal? It doesn't look that way right now
- What’s the true cost of shipping all your junk across the ocean?
- Republican star Lauren Boebert spins fables about her childhood
- Madison Cawthorn admits he "erroneously" tried to bring gun onto plane
- Turkey: Forest workers killed in wildfires
- Tokyo store sells kimonos for pets
- Firefighters battle flames as fires force evacuations in Catania
- French police brace for clashes as anti-vaccine pass protests enter third week
- Today at the Olympics: Djokovic is going home and Turkey wins rare archery gold
- Riga: Kitchen robot cooks up new future for fast food
- UN agencies warn millions are at risk of famine without massive aid influx
- Stuck on Serbia's border with the EU, migrants try and try again to reach Europe
- Bill Maher Bemoans 'Cancel Culture' Surrounding 'Woke' Olympics
- Dallas Firefighter Accused of Saying He Had COVID to Get Time Off From Work
- Burger King Worker Allegedly Pulled Gun on Customers at Drive-Thru, Faces Charges
- Asa Hutchison Met With Jeers During COVID Event as Cases Surge in Arkansas: 'Liar'
- Oregon AG Calls for Release of Names Who Died From Heat Wave, Says It Will 'Help Inform Public'
- Texas Dem Lawmaker Compares Walkout to Sam Houston Battle for Independence
- U.S. May Experience Another Year of COVID Waves Before Things Turn Around: Expert
- Tokyo Sets New Daily COVID Record After Cases More Than Doubled in First Week of Olympics
- His Conviction Was Overturned Amid Evidence of Innocence. The Supreme Court Could Throw It All Out
- Worst of Brazil”: Covid-19 Vaccine Corruption Implicates Top Bolsonaro Allies
- Guatemalan Communities Turn Out for Indigenous-Led Nationwide Shutdown
- Drone Whistleblower Daniel Hale Is a Truth-Teller in a Time of Systemic Deceit and Lethal Secrecy
- Biden Has Said Pot Prisoners Should Be Free. Now He’s Poised to Send Some Back to Prison
- NYPD Reforms Are Failing, Say Plaintiffs Who Won Landmark Stop-and-Frisk Case
- CIA Drove Spike in Media Leak Investigation Requests Under Trump
- House’s Resolve to Curb Surveillance State Faces Biggest Test Since Trump Presidency
- The papers
- Bacon may disappear in california as pig rules take effect..
- Haiti police identify former top judge as suspect in ex-president's killing..
- World headlines
- Lula 2022? brazil poised for sensational political comeback..
- Super-spreader sex houses to nude beach fistfights, vaxxed partying not all cracked up to be..
- Deaths rise 300%..
- France braced for protests
- Australia beats Germany 89-76 to sweep basketball pool
- New Zealand beats France to clinch gold in women's rugby 7s
- To the quarters: USA routs Czech Republic, 119-84 in Tokyo
- At home in Japan, Nick Martínez pitches US over South Korea
- Apollo 15’s 50th anniversary: Moon landing seen in stunning detail
- Olympic gold medalist Connor Fields suffered brain hemorrhage in BMX crash, USA Cycling says
- Dad restrained as he confronts suspect in fatal shooting daughter in movie theater: 'Look at me!'
- Photos appear to show DC mayor celebrating birthday maskless hours before mask mandate went into effect
- CDC director says Biden 'looking into' federal vaccine mandate
- Simone Biles is not going to compete in Olympics finals for vault or uneven bars
- DOJ sues the Lone Star State and Gov. Abbott, challenging executive order on migrant transportation
- Bipartisan duo calls for Biden to create special position to tackle southern border issues
- Publix to require associates to wear face coverings regardless of vaccination status
- Student loan forgiveness isn't fair, and President Biden can't do it on his own either, says ... Nancy Pelosi?
- Republicans demand answers about Wuhan lab gain-of-funtion research, why top scientist said COVID-19 looked...
- Los Angeles Unified School District will require mandatory weekly COVID-19 testing for all students, employees...
- Here’s how police can get your data
- Biden’s fight to de-Trumpify the courts, explained
- Will the Tokyo Olympics be a superspreader event?
- Progressive prosecutors” are working within the system to change it. How is that going?
- The Green Knight is glorious and a little baffling. Let’s untangle it
- Feds are seizing cryptocurrency from criminals. Now they have to figure out what to do with it
- Will the next coronavirus variant be worse? No one knows
- Is it a HIPAA violation for your employer to require vaccines?
- Justice Department: IRS Must Hand Over Trump’s Tax Returns to Congress
- The Best Photo We Didn’t Use This Week: Give This Mullet a Gold Medal
- I Will Defend Microsoft Word to the Death
- Compartmentalizing” is Crucial to Olympic Success. It’s Also Dangerous
- Help! My Neighbor Has Let a Year’s Worth of Dog Poop Pile Up on His Lawn
- Will Members of the Military Ever Be Willing to Fight Alongside Autonomous Robots?
- Black Gun Ownership Is Growing. Can It Make Black People Safer?
- What Simone Biles Can Teach Ted Lasso About “the Yips”
- 14-months after the birth of their first child, the wife of British Prime Minister Boris Johnson is pregnant again
- Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis signs bill that would strip schools of funding for imposing a mask mandate for students
- People in Brazil can't believe their eyes as freak snow blankets 40 cities
- You're all f---ed' up': Trump exploded after Milley, Esper warned against using military troops to end George Floyd...
- Progressive Cori Bush says 'some Democrats went on vacation instead' of preventing the eviction moratorium from expiring
- The US reported 122,000 new COVID-19 cases on Friday
- Department for Veterans Affairs 'accidentally' changes its motto to the gender-neutral alternative
- Get a sneak peek into the most trusted social media platforms of 2020
- Ban on ‘Soul Cap’ Spotlights Lack of Diversity in Swimming
- Elaine Thompson-Herah Breaks 100-m Olympic Record, Further Cementing Jamaica’s Sprint Legend
- Russians Behind SolarWinds Cyberattack Hacked Federal Prosecutors: Justice Department
- Kevin Durant Becomes Top Scorer in U.S. Men’s Olympic History
- Katie Ledecky’s Incredible Olympic Legacy
- Simone Biles Pulls Out of Olympic Vault and Uneven Bars Finals
- Katie Ledecky Adds Another Gold to Her Medal Haul in Tokyo
- Caeleb Dressel Wins 100-m Butterfly and Sets New World Record
- U.S. sues Texas to block state troopers from stopping migrants
- Why Black women are saying no
- What to know about the CDC's delta variant study and how it affects vaccinated Americans
- Biden signs bill to fund Capitol security, Afghan visas
- News Wrap: Trump tax returns must go to Congress, DOJ tells Treasury
- First Afghan interpreters, their families arrive in the U.S. on special visas
- CIA still investigating cause of 'Havana Syndrome' ailments affecting U.S. diplomats
- Hong Kong residents worry vague new immigration law could let China ban them from leaving
- Bacon may disappear in California as pig rules take effect
- Air rage’ from unruly plane passengers ‘is the worst it’s ever been,’ FAA says
- If you have a Bitcoin miner, turn it on
- Bitcoin Price Regains Strength Above $41K, Crypto Market Cap Jumps 6% in 24 Hours
- 2 Stocks Under $100 You Can Buy and Hold Forever
- Who really needs an electric car with 500 miles of battery range? Nobody or maybe everyone
- Cathie Wood Is Just a Start as Stock Pickers Storm the ETF World
- Jeff Bezos is making a 'dent' in Van Horn Texas
- Investors Overcome New Challenges In U.S. EB-5 Program
- San Diego Padres Keep Paying The Price For Shortstop Fernando Tatis Jr.’s Troublesome Left Shoulder
- Why Liverpool’s Mid-Season Exodus To The Africa Cup Of Nations Is A Massive Red Herring
- Bank Of International Settlements Publishes A Blueprint For Instant Cross Border Payments Called Nexus
- U.S. Reports Almost 200,000 New Covid Cases In Worst Spike Since January
- Why Building A Relationship With Your Customers Is A Matter Of Survival For Startups
- 31 Years Later, 31 Things About The Americans With Disabilities Act
- In A Sea Of Luxury, Waldorf Astoria Los Cabos Pedregal Rises To The Top
- The Cold War Used To Define Gymnastics. Not Anymore
- Will Riddler Nation Win Gold In Archery?
- How To Watch Olympic Sport Climbing
- Partisanship Isn’t The Only Reason Why So Many Americans Remain Unvaccinated
- Politics Podcast: What Americans Think About Vaccines, Masks And Shutdowns As Covid Cases Spike
- How An Olympic Climber Manages Her Anxiety To Get In The Zone
- No One Can Catch Katie Ledecky In The Mile
- Gavin Newsom Has Reason To Worry
- Targeted ads aren’t just annoying, they can be harmful. Here’s how to fight back
- Environmental toxins might be making men less fertile
- What leaders can learn from Simone Biles’ Olympics exit
- Students lost 5 months in math, 4 in reading during the pandemic
- As Delta variant surges, Walmart, Sam’s Club, and Broadway tighten COVID-19 restrictions
- Just getting more sleep might not improve productivity and well-being, a new study finds
- The COVID-19 eviction moratorium is set to expire tomorrow. Here’s what to know
- 9 tips and tools for effectively managing your hybrid meetings
- A Small Town in Ohio Is Home to the World's Only Cardboard Boat Museum
- The Incredible Story of Lesbian Activists Del Martin and Phyllis Lyon
- Master Crosswords, Learn Embroidery, Visit Venice or Explore Copper Canyon, Mexico
- This Property Contract Sheds New Light on James Smithson's Gift to the Smithsonian
- This Sponge Fossil May Be the Earliest Record of Animal Life
- How Artists Challenge Mythic Conceptions of the American West
- The Pioneering Sci-Fi Writer Octavia E. Butler Joins a Pantheon of Celebrated Futurists
- The Quest to Build a Functional, Energy-Efficient Refrigerator That Works in Space
- The Youth Reforesting Puerto Rico With Soursop, Papaya, and Avocado Trees
- House at Otowi Bridge in San Ildefonso Pueblo, New Mexico
- The Leaning Brownstone in Brooklyn, New York
- During the English Civil War, Women Fought, Spied, and Defended Castles
- El Pozo de Los Padrones (Well of Los Padrones) in Frontera, Spain
- Roland M. Manteiga Statue in Tampa, Florida
- Meet 'Firebows,' the Flat, Rainbow-Like Stacks That Appear in Sunny Skies
- Doulton Fountain in Glasgow, Scotland
- How a Remote Indigenous Community Fought the Pandemic
- Electric School Buses Reduce Pollution, But New Infrastructure Deal Slashed Funding
- COVID, Quickly, Episode 12: Masking Up Again and Why People Refuse Shots
- The 'Hydrogen Olympics' Lit a Torch for the Clean Fuel's Future
- Why Do Variants Like Delta Become Dominant?
- Why Do Variants Such as Delta Become Dominant?
- Act on Climate Emergency Now to Prevent Millions of Deaths, Study Shows
- Infrastructure Deal Whittles Down Climate Spending
- The Best Climbing Movies and Where to Watch Them
- We Need a Civilian Climate Corps to Take on Today’s Crises
- The Irresistible Aura of the Olympics
- Meet the Rangers of New York City’s Parks
- Rain Gear Built for the Wettest Pacific Northwest Adventures
- When Climate Change Came for My Favorite Glacier
- Ten Ideal Hikes for the Solo Adventurer
- Quinn Brett Is the First Adaptive Cyclist to Complete the Tour Divide
- Congresswoman Cori Bush Sleeps on Capitol Steps to Protest Evictions
- Rapper Gonzoe, Friend of Tupac is Dead at 45
- J Lo & Ben Kiss on a Dock in Naples Italy
- Britney Spears Says She's Not Afraid to Light Matches and Burn Bridges
- Bill Maher Tears into Cancel Culture and Cultural Appropriation
- What's The Big Frigin' Difference?
- CDC Paid 'NFL Alumni' Assoc. $3.5 Mil To Promote Covid-19 Vaccine
- South Park' Creators Want To Buy Real Casa Bonita, But It's Not For Sale
- Box Office: ‘Jungle Cruise’ Sailing to No. 1 With Estimated $32 Million Debut
- Kris Wu Detained by Chinese Police on Suspicion of Rape
- Rising Romanian Talents Ready for an International Breakthrough
- The Last Mercenary’ Review: Jean-Claude Van Damme in a Netflix Thriller…That’s a Dubbed French Action Comedy? Mon Dieu
- Three COVID Outbreaks Reported at Entertainment Industry Facilities
- Watch Norman Lear’s 99th Surprise Birthday Video From Woody Harrelson and Justin Theroux
- Scarlett Johansson Lawsuit: Disney’s Response Is a ‘Gendered Character Attack,’ Says Time’s Up, Women in Film, Reframe
- All the Streets Are Silent: The Convergence of Hip-Hop and Skateboarding (1987-1997)’ Film Review
- Tyler, the Creator Showcases His Eras, Growth at Lollapalooza 2021 Headlining Set
- MTV Unplugged’: The 15 Best Episodes
- How a HBCU Track Team Made it to the Olympics
- ZZ Top Play First Concert Since Bassist Dusty Hill’s Death
- Loki’ Head Writer Michael Waldron — and ‘Rick and Morty’ Alum
- Kanye West Announces ‘Donda’ Album-Listening Event
- Which Countries Require Travel Insurance?
- Trump’s Tax Returns ‘Must’ Be Handed Over to Congress, DOJ Says
- Murder conviction overturned after after evidence of innocence is found in police files. 30 years after the initial...
- Happy National O... O... O... Orgasm Day ... sorry, too soon? [Giggity]
- Oh no she didn't. Narrator: Oh yes she did [Asinine]
- Thank you for calling 911. The next available ambulance should arrive at your location in... [robotic voice] two...
- It's happening. Ice worms [Cool]
- Photoshop bearing a heavy load [Photoshop]
- Teaching pays poorly but consider this -- you can influence the lives of young people for years, and you can put 1st...
- Got $12.50? Want to live in one of El Chapo's houses? [Interesting]
- Key Members Of The House January 6 Committee
- Olympians Describe Their Biggest Heartbreaks At The Games
- Bad News Gamers: Kirby Has Been Expelled From The Garden Of Eden After Inhaling Fruit From The Tree Of Knowledge
- QR Codes Replace Traditional Menus
- Scarlett Johansson Sues Disney For Breach Of Contract That Guaranteed ‘Black Widow’ Would Never Be Released
- Music Festival Attendee Loves The High You Get From Mixing Ecstasy With Heatstroke
- Arthur’ Cancelled After 25 Seasons
- How New Olympic Sports Are Chosen
- This Weekend’s Best Amazon Deals Include Airpods, Nintendo Switch Games, and Blu-rays
- Common Misconceptions About Ancient Egypt
- What’s Your Country’s Drink of Choice? This Map Shows the Most Popular Cocktails Around the World
- The 4.6-Star-Rated Etekcity Digital Food Scale Is on Sale on Amazon
- 10 Amazing Lighthouses You Can Rent
- Recall Alert: Three McCormick Seasonings Are Off Shelves Due to Salmonella Concerns
- What Causes Hangnails?
- The Sopranos-Themed Monopoly Lets You Buy, Sell, or Build Houses on the Bada Bing!
- Warriors' Joe Lacob 'Ecstatic' About Jonathan Kuminga, Moses Moody NBA Draft Picks
- UFC's Sean Strickland Jokes He'd Be 'Very Happy' If He Killed Opponent During Fight
- NHL Rumors: Latest on Jack Eichel Trade Market, Nick Ritchie and More
- Olympic Soccer 2021: TV Schedule, Live Stream and Men's Semifinal Times
- Justin Houston, Ravens Reportedly Agree on 1-Year Contract Worth Up to $4m
- Undrafted NBA Free Agents 2021: Rumors and Predictions for Biggest Names
- Belinda Bencic Tops Marketa Vondrousova to Win 2021 Olympic Tennis Women's Gold Medal
- How Carlos Boozer and Wil Myers Unwind
- Here’s to the Big Fits in the New House of Gucci Trailer
- How to Make It Out of the “Pain Cave,” with Paralympic Cyclist Oksana Masters
- Yeezy Day 2021 Is on Monday: Here's What You Need to Know
- The Best Sheets and Blankets for Hot Sleepers
- Dwayne Johnson Wears the Ultimate Action-Hero Watch
- The Latest Best Stuff Box Comes with Our Favorite Long-Sleeve Tee
- You're About to See These Reebok Mules Absolutely Everywhere
- 21 Things GQ Readers Couldn't Stop Buying in July
- When Will Michael Che Face Consequences For Punching Down On Black Women?
- The Best Plus-Size Maxi-Dresses To Sport All Summer Long
- Rihanna Taps An All-Black Women Biker Gang For The Latest Savage X Fenty Campaign
- How My Wife & I Moved Forward With Fertility Treatments After Miscarriage & A Stillbirth
- Father, Son, House of Gucci:” Every Epic Fashion Moment From The House of Gucci Trailer
- Simone Biles’ Boyfriend Has Her Back
- All The Wellness Products We Tried & Loved In July
- I Got The Trendy Version Of This ’70s Supermodel Haircut
- Telegram’s group video calls can now have up to 1,000 viewers
- K-pop’s fandom platforms are changing what it means to be an idol
- PSA: You might want to avoid the gobs of Halo Infinite spoilers Microsoft just leaked
- Here are the latest accusations Activision Blizzard employees have leveled at the company
- After accusations, Twitter will pay hackers to find biases in its automatic image crops
- Mastodon now has an official iPhone app
- A Tesla Megapack burst into flames at ‘Victorian Big Battery’
- Vergecast: this quarter’s earnings for Apple, Samsung, Google, and Microsoft
- Hitting the Books: Buck Rogers flew so that NASA astronauts could spacewalk
- Telegram's video calls can now accommodate up to 1,000 viewers
- Horizon Forbidden West' is reportedly delayed to 2022
- Twitter launches bug bounty contest to detect algorithmic bias
- US watchdog rejects Blue Origin’s protest of NASA lunar lander contract
- This toe tickling navigation system will help the visually impaired walk tall
- Spotify's Noteable Releases playlist showcases the songwriters behind popular music
- Why Tesla is delaying the Semi EV until 2022
- The Top 30 Cybersecurity Bugs Include Plenty of Usual Suspects
- What’s the Best Unlimited Data Plan?
- How the Jaguar, King of the Forest, Might Save Its Ecosystem
- How to Get the Most Out of Your Meditation App
- The 14 Best Weekend Deals on Smartphones, Laptops, and Audio
- Neuromancer Is Still Mind-Blowing
- Ted Lasso, the Olympics, and Talking About Mental Health
- The World Is Suffering from Champlain Towers South Syndrome
- Apple removes Unjected, a social app for “unvaxxed friendly”, citing COVID-19 misinfo; Unjected removed social feed...
- Analysis: since August 2020, 100+ warships from 16+ countries have had GPS-based location data faked to make it look...
- Wisconsin-based Veda, which uses AI to automate data processing for healthcare payers and providers, raises $45M...
- Australia-based IntelligenceBank, a marketing software provider for brands, raises $37M from Five Elms Capital to...
- Riskified, an Israeli e-commerce fraud protection company, began trading on the NYSE on Thursday after raising $363M...
- Metaverse, as Zuckerberg and others imagine, is an odd vision built from a compendium of juvenile fantasies,...
- Digital bank Monzo reveals a loss of £130M on £66M revenue for the year ended Feb. and says UK FCA is investigating...
- B2B commerce and financing startup OfBusiness raises $160M led by SoftBank Vision Fund 2 at a valuation of $1.5B,...
- Cory Doctorow, ML Sceptic: Past Performance Is Not Indicative of Future Results
- 74% of recent Covid cases in parts of MA were among the vaccinated
- The Human Brain in Numbers: A Linearly Scaled-Up Primate Brain (2009)
- Why is English spelling so weird and unpredictable?
- Ask HN: Jobs in Software/Technology Activism?
- Don't Make Me Think
- Recursion in SQL Explained Visually (2020)
- The recycling myth: A plastic waste solution littered with failure
- Founder's Prenup: Dating Co-Founders? Secure what's yours!
- Story Time: A tool to help you build a culture of recognition
- UltimateRegexResource: Regex syntax and resources to power up your programming
- Interial Clarity: AI web app to upscale and sharpen your image resolution
- Online Gantt: A free MS Project alternative for simple gantt charts
- Outbound: Generate personalized cold emails with AI
- The Lunar Bag: Luxury jewelry organizer made from durable cactus leather
- Monolog: An iPhone app for your notes, links and charts
- Watch these interviews with famous culture-jamming pranksters
- Watch: A little caterpillar wagging its tail like a puppy
- 3D-printed engine fan fails spectacularly
- That time Emperor Palpatine took over a Disneyworld dance-off
- 10 DIY kits full of fun tech that your kids can build themselves, all at an extra 15% off
- There's an official $#@&ing terminology for censoring swears like $#@&: Grawlix
- Horror stories of dogs abused, dead or missing while being looked after by Rover sitters
- How dumb Social Media rules punished me for a Lovecraftian parody of Billy Joel
- The Difference Between Antiperspirant and Deodorant (and How to Know Which to Use)
- How to Look for a New Job Without Tipping Off Your Boss
- The Best and Worst Foods for Composting
- 7 of the Best VR Games That Will Actually Give You a Great Workout
- How to Aerate Your Lawn (and Why You Should)
- How to Finally Block Someone in Google Drive
- How to Fake Like You Know What's Going on In the Olympics
- Make This Cocktail in Memoriam of the Perfect Peach
- People Are Sharing Things Boomers Do, Say, And Think That Are Oudated
- 12 Celeb Interviews That Have An Unplaceable Aura
- 21 Hilarious Olympic Memes That We’ll Never Forget
- 21 A+ Products For Packing Back-To-School Lunches
- Ben Stiller Is Facing Backlash For His Comments About Hollywood Being A "Meritocracy"
- 44 Products That’ll Do Nothing But Improve Your Life
- How You Finish Spelling These 20 Words Will Determine If You're Left-Brained Or Right-Brained
- Non-Rich People Are Sharing Things Rich People Do That Are Annoying And I Agree x100
- A Weekend Guide To Ventura, The Ideal Low-Key LA Escape
- Gerard Butler Is Suing Over Profits Allegedly Denied Him From The 2013 Action Film ‘Olympus Has Fallen’
- Tom Hanks Will Make His Wes Anderson Debut In A Small Role In His Next Movie
- Weekend Preview: ‘Jungle Cruise,’ ‘Outer Banks,’ And ‘White Lotus’ Take Three Very Different Trips
- Bartenders Name The Most Thirst-Quenching IPAs On The Market
- Bob Odenkirk Shared That He’s ‘Going To Be Okay’ Following A Small Heart Attack
- Sharon Stone Says Her Acting Career Is Being Threatened Over Her Demands For Fully Vaccinated Sets
- The Green Knight’ Is An Abstract, Spooky, Unforgettable Head-Trip
- 20 Dogs That Don’t Care About Being “Normal” While Sleeping
- 14 Household Tricks That Can Really Hack Your Life
- 15 Photos That’ll Totally Mess With Your Mind
- 15 Objects Whose Purpose So Mysterious, the Internet Needed to Step In and Help
- 20+ Cool Inventions That’ll Spice Up and Ease Your Life
- 15+ People Who Made a Good Purchase That Lasted a Lifetime
- Test: Find the Hidden Objects in These 15 Pictures
- 18 Strange Cases That Were Cracked Like a Nut by Internet Users
- Inflation here to stay, Russia’s central bank governor warns
- Struggling US renters at risk as eviction moratorium expires
- Jay Hambro, the ‘ultimate salesman’ behind Sanjeev Gupta’s GFG
- Pimco’s Ivascyn warns of inflationary pressure from rising rents
- Peru’s new president confirms moderate as finance minister
- Ledecky vs Titmus: the rivalry of the Tokyo Games
- Vaccination and the bonfire of Asian clichés
- Sprinters take aim at FloJo’s 100 metres record
Wall Street Journal
- A Popular Bet on Chinese Growth Is Falling Out of Favor
- Behind the Rise of U.S. Solar Power, a Mountain of Chinese Coal
- Zimbabwe Vice President's China Visit Raises Covid-19 Questions
- In Massachusetts, the Fight Is On Over Natural-Gas Bans
- How a Landlord Making $75,000 a Year Could End Up in the Millionaire Tax Bracket
- Is a Four-Day Week the Future of Work?
- Expansion in China's Factory Sector Hits Lowest Level in Months
- Former Colombian Soldiers Deny Killing Haitian President
- Why businesses use so much jargon
- China’s techlash gains steam. Again
- Facebook eyes a future beyond social media
- As food prices soar, big agriculture is having a field day
- Japan Inc wants to become a hydrogen superpower
- China offers a masterclass in how to humble big tech, right?
- LinkedIn faces awkward choices in China
- How to lead from afar
- Market Snapshot: Home prices could cool when the Fed tapers its bond-buying program. But a crisis? Unlikely
- Economic Preview: The U.S. economy is bigger than ever, but it’s still got a few big problems, too
- NewsWatch: Nasdaq 15,000 is near. Do I hear 30,000?
- Realtor.com: Matt Lauer’s Waterfront Home in the Hamptons Resurfaces for $44M
- NewsWatch: CDC releases data that informed reconsideration of face masks, says delta variant of COVID means the ‘war...
- Disney to require that all nonunion hourly and salaried U.S. employees be vaccinated
- Earnings Outlook: Alibaba stock has taken a hit from China crackdown, but its earnings could be a different story
- U.S. looks at improving internet access for Cubans, plans fresh sanctions
- Snap Stock: Headed to $110?
- Archrock, inc (AROC) Q2 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- Piper Sandler Companies (PIPR) Q2 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- Dril Quip Inc (DRQ) Q2 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- 2 Stocks to Help You Build Retirement Wealth
- Disney World's Top Rival Is Profitable Again, But Will It Last?
- The 3 Safest Energy Dividends Right Now
- ArcelorMittal SA (MT) Q2 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- Eviction Moratorium Set to Lapse as Biden Aid Effort Falters
- This Could Have Been a Zoom Meeting’: Companies Rethink Travel
- Home Prices Are Soaring. Is That the Fed’s Problem?
- Bezos' Company Loses Challenge to NASA SpaceX Lunar Lander Contract
- Infrastructure Deal Puts Cryptocurrencies in Washington’s Cross Hairs
- The Fed’s Favorite Price Index Rose 4 Percent. What Comes Next?
- The Tao of Snoop Dogg
- The Fed’s favorite price index rose again in June, as consumer spending came in strong
Wikipedia Current Events
- 2021 Taliban offensive
- Afghan government forces and the Taliban clash in Herat, provincial capital of Herat Province, where the armed group has seized scores of districts. The Taliban also captures adjoining border crossings with Iran and Turkmenistan as the United Nations accuses them of killing a UN serviceman yesterday during an attack on a UN compound. (France24)
- COVID-19 pandemic
- COVID-19 pandemic in Asia
- COVID-19 pandemic in Pakistan
- COVID-19 pandemic in Malaysia
- COVID-19 pandemic in Thailand
- COVID-19 pandemic in Argentina
- COVID-19 pandemic in Australia
- COVID-19 pandemic in Asia
- 2021 Myanmar protests
- As the months anniversary of the military coup against civilian leader Aung San Suu Kyi approaches, protests occur in Mandalay with university students waving flags and saying that there is "no possibility of dialogue" with the junta. The junta says that former civilian leaders are spreading "biased information". (Reuters)
- Madagascar's President Andry Rajoelina calls on the military to take "responsibility for threats to national sovereignty and threats to national security" after a plot to assassinate him was foiled last week. Rajoelina called on the new graduates to uphold democracy. (Madagascar Tribune)
This week, we reached a historic Bipartisan Infrastructure Deal. Secretary Granholm, Secretary Raimondo, and Gina McCarthy hit the road to discuss how our agenda will invest in electric vehicle infrastructure, support good-paying American jobs, and much more.
As the eviction moratorium deadline approaches tomorrow, I call on all state and local governments to take all possible steps to immediately disburse these funds given the imminent ending of the CDC eviction moratorium.
We’re in for a long fight against wildfires this year — and the only way we’ll meet the challenge is by working together. That’s why the Vice President and I brought together a bipartisan group of governors today to discuss the urgent danger at hand and plan for the future.
Sustainable and reliable transportation is critical for our economy and our families. The Bipartisan Infrastructure Deal will make the largest federal investment in public transit in history.
Devastating wildfires, dangerous smoke, lethal heat, and severe drought are harming our communities. Today, @POTUS and I met with Governors to discuss their needs on the ground and partnering to strengthen resilience to keep communities safe in the face of climate change.