- Mouse plague crisis in Australia: PETA cops backlash for telling farmers not to kill the rodents
- EU, minus Hungary, calls for Israel-Palestine ceasefire
- Thousands of Peruvian indigenous people living near major mining projects face a health crisis after testing...
- Eleven children receiving Norwegian Refugee Council trauma care killed in their homes by Israeli air strikes
- This is what a “Super Moon” at the Temple of Poseidon looks like
- Just 20 Companies Produce Over Half of All Single-Use Plastic Waste: Report
- Galapagos rock formation Darwin's Arch has collapsed
- I’m a solar roofer, and we are required to wear gloves while we work.....it’s only may
- New York attorney general adds 'criminal capacity' to probe of Trump Organization
- Celtics vs. Wizards score: Live NBA play-in tournament updates as Boston, Washington decide No. 7 seed
- The 14 & 16" M2 MacBook Pro Specs Leaked! Everything You Need to Know
- Pacers vs. Hornets score, takeaways: Indiana dominates Charlotte in play-in to keep postseason hopes alive
- Resistance to January 6 commission grows among Senate Republicans
- Democratic House chair calls McCarthy 'weak and cowardly' for opposing January 6 commission
- Spotify and YouTube Music will bring much needed offline tunes to Google’s Wear watches
- Three GOP lawmakers fined $500 for flouting House floor mask rules
- 41-year-old man shot at 7-Eleven in Santa Maria
- Suspicious death on West Street in Santa Maria now being investigated as a homicide
- Asian shares slip, bitcoin tumbles as inflation worries linger
- Hoard convicted of second-degree murder
- New York state probe of Trump Organization is now criminal -attorney general
- Former Maui Pineapple workers receive $4.8M after abuse case
- Former pilot appeals sentence in child exploitation case
- POLICE NEWS: Arrests reported by local police
- Leaders Position House G.O.P. Against Independent Accounting for Jan. 6 Riot
- Palestinians Strike Across West Bank, Gaza and Israel
- Publicly Supportive, Biden Is Said to Sharpen His Tone With Netanyahu in Private
- Senate Weighs Investing $120 Billion in Science to Counter China
- Electric Pickups Could Make or Break Biden’s Infrastructure Plans
- Troubled Vaccine Maker and Its Founder Gave $2 Million in Political Donations
- How The CDC's New Mask Guidelines Left Many Wondering Can They Trust One Another
- After Media Detour, AT&T Confronts Old Problems
- Biden back behind the wheel, zooming away in electric truck
- Congress OKs bill to fight hate crimes vs. Asian Americans
- Gaza children bearing the brunt in Israel-Hamas conflict
- AP FACT CHECK: Hyperbole from Biden, GOP on state of economy
- Israel, Gaza violence overshadows Biden's domestic plans
- Stock indexes veer lower; Walmart rises on online sales
- Juror removed from Durst's murder trial for reading news
- Charles Grodin, 'Midnight Run,' 'Heartbreak Kid,' star, dies
- New York attorney general adds 'criminal capacity' to probe of Trump Organization
- Canada expected to pass US on first dose Covid vaccinations as demand declines among Americans
- Mark McCloskey announces run for US Senate in Missouri
- 'Just disappeared': Veteran combat pilot describes UFO sighting
- Nearly 40 years later, two brothers wrongfully convicted of rape and murder are getting $75 million in compensation
- Former OB-GYN sentenced to 59 years in prison for doing unnecessary procedures
- Border agents have seized more fentanyl in the last 7 months than the year before
- Democratic House chair calls McCarthy 'weak and cowardly'
- Mark McCloskey, The Guy Who Pointed His Gun At Protesters Outside His Mansion, Is Running For Senate
- They Missed Their US Asylum Hearings Fearing The Cartel Would Kill Them. Now They’re Stuck In Mexico
- House Republican Leaders Are Opposing An Investigation Into The Capitol Insurrection
- I Got Obsessed With Anti-Diet “What I Eat In A Day” TikToks But Struggled To Make My Own
- Two Students Made A Prayer App With The Help Of Muslim Twitter And People Love It
- An Asylum-Seeker Forced To Wait In Mexico Was Killed Days Before He Was Scheduled To Enter The US
- The "Dear Evan Hansen" Trailer Just Dropped, Featuring A Very 27-Year-Old Ben Platt
- OAN Reporters Are Raising Money For The Wild Republican “Audit” Of The 2020 Election In Arizona As They Cover It
- Trump Organization Now Under Criminal Investigation, New York Attorney General Says
- Rapper T.I., Wife Tiny Investigated After Sexual Abuse Allegation
- Woman Testifies She Woke Up And Found Actor Danny Masterson Was Raping Her
- Chuck Schumer Dares GOP To Oppose Bill Forming Capitol Riot Commission
- Ted Cruz's Cancun Joke Gets A Cool Reaction From Twitter Users
- Actor And Writer Charles Grodin Dies At 86
- Nancy Pelosi Calls For Cease-Fire Between Israel And Hamas
- Living In A Post Pandemic World
- In photos: Palestinians strike across occupied territories, Israel in show of unity
- New York AG: "We are now actively investigating the Trump Organization in a criminal capacity"
- McConnell opposes current version of Jan. 6 commission
- New ads from conservative group target Biden’s plan to add “army of IRS agents”
- The freshman who votes against her party most: Marjorie Taylor Greene
- Governors’ pandemic-fueled powers dissipate
- France pushes Gaza ceasefire call at UN Security Council
- Texas Gov. Abbott bans mask mandates for public schools, local governments
Mark McCloskey, the homeowner who catapulted into headlines last summer after video surfaced on social media showing him and his wife pointing guns at demonstrators, announces run for US Senate in Missouri
"My dog in the fight is looking out for the hardworking people of Maricopa County and not letting them get defamed, not letting their good efforts be mocked,” Maricopa County Recorder Stephen Richer says about the Arizona presidential election audit.
A rusting oil tanker off the coast of Yemen is an environmental catastrophe waiting to happen. Can anyone prevent it?
Pillar said that, more than anything, he prides himself on being available to play every day. He's a teammate first and he feels like he let the Mets down.
The CDC recommends schools keep the current COVID-19 guidelines, including mask-wearing and distancing, for the remainder of the school year.
Pimm's launches new Sundowner Raspberry and Redcurrant flavour and it's the perfect for summer
The Washington Post
Cape Up podcast: How Ty Seidule went from revering Robert E. Lee to being one of his fiercest detractors
- What Rashida Tlaib Told President Biden On The Detroit Tarmac
- Twitch Takes Away Biggest Hot Tub Streamer's Ability To Make Money Off Ads
- The Police Dog Who Cried Drugs At Every Traffic Stop
- Where Do Butts Come From?
- Feds Investigating Alleged Illegal Donations To Susan Collins' Re-Election Bid
- Bill Gates Thought Jeffrey Epstein Was His Ticket To A Nobel Prize, Ex-Staffer Says
- This Is Your Brain On Pandemic Whiplash
- Galápagos Rock Formation Darwin's Arch Collapses From Erosion
- YouTube Removes Israeli Government-Linked Ad That Justified Bombing of Gaza
- Where to Buy Spices Online (Because No One Likes Bland Chicken Breast)
- An Alleged Capitol Rioter Was Banned From Having Guns But Killed a Mountain Lion Anyway
- Some Pointers for Not Overdoing It on Party Drugs if It’s Been a While
- The Best Gaming Chairs for Under $300 (That Don't Look Bad, Either)
- T.I. and Tiny Are Now Accused of Drugging and Assaulting Multiple Women
- McDonald’s Franchises Hack McFlurry Machines to Bypass Sanitization Process
- Mexican Candidate Who Promised to ‘Impose Order’ Against Cartels Was Shot 10 Times
- Six Myths About Psychology
- People Aren’t ‘Addicted’ to Wearing Masks, They’re Traumatized
- The Somatic Sexual Narcissist
- For the Media, Kamala Harris Will Never Be Enough
- Are You in Emotional Overdrive?
- Nobel Laureate Daniel Kahneman: Never Trust Your Gut Unless You Can Say Yes to These 3 Questions
- Four reasons why we hate change
- 7 Learnable Traits of Highly Charismatic People
- 5 Ways a Dark Money Group Is Trying to Rig Our Elections
- At Least 81 Pro-Trump Rioters Are Charged With Assaulting Police on January 6
- A Growing Wave of Labor Rights and Union Drives on International Museum Day
- Dark Money Group Faces Ethics Probe After Boasting of Drafting Voter Suppression Laws
- You Don’t Need to Freak Out About Labor Shortages
- The Justice Department Considers the Trump Campaign’s Favorite Fundraising Tactic a Scam
- Retail Workers are Pissed Off About the End of Masks In Stores
- Jolts of New Music From (Almost 97-Year-Old) Marshall Allen, Carlos Niño, Giggle the Ozone
- Chips with everything: how one Taiwanese company drives the world economy
- Joe Biden poised to sign anti-Asian American hate crimes bill
- Short-handed Pacers throttle Hornets to stay alive in NBA play-in tournament
- Fury concedes he might have to fight Wilder before Joshua after legal ruling
- Nancy Pelosi calls for US diplomatic boycott of Beijing Winter Olympics
- Black homeowner says her appraisal doubled after she didn’t declare her race
- Biden tours Ford facility in Michigan as protests erupt over Gaza-Israeli conflict
- Covid outbreak leaves River Plate with no goalkeepers for Copa Libertadores tie
- Denmark and the Syrian refugees no longer welcome to stay
- Under deadly attack French police demand better protection
- Rape victims: Calls for pre-recorded evidence to be used in trials
- Ezinma: How Beyoncé's violinist is tearing up the classical rulebook
- India's holiest river is swollen with Covid victims
- Covid India variant: Where is it, how does it spread and is it more infectious?
- Newspaper headlines: Holiday rules 'chaos' and PM Covid nurse quits NHS
- Kabul attack: 'You have to be brave to send your child to school'
- Nurse Jenny, who cared for Boris Johnson in ICU, resigns over lack of respect and pay for health workers
- Under fire, Gazans are running out of electricity and fuel
- In Gaza, grief, destruction and ‘all the anger of the universe’
- Police who shot Andrew Brown Jr. to death as he drove were justified in their actions, District Attorney says
- More than 6,000 migrants swim to Spanish outpost in North Africa, prompting military response
- He bragged at the dentist’s office about attending the Capitol riot, feds say. A patient turned him in
- The naked face of politicking
- A Black councilman protested Andrew Brown Jr. shooting. Police urinated on his property to retaliate, he says
- N.Y. state investigation into Trump now a criminal probe
- Clock ticking on Biden as second GOP infrastructure meeting yields little progress
- Source: U.S. helped avert Israeli ground invasion of Gaza, hopes rise conflict could end soon
- Texas governor bans schools, local governments from requiring masks
- Biden administration to waive sanctions for head of Nord Stream 2 pipeline
- Palestinians go on strike as Israel-Hamas fighting rages
- Lawyers square off over Devin Nunes suit
- Anti-Asian American hate crimes bill passes House, heads to Biden
The Daily Beast
- Tucker Applauds Kevin McCarthy for Opposing Jan. 6 Commission: ‘It’s a Farce!’
- Failson-In-Chief Andrew Giuliani Offers Himself to New York
- 5 of Our Favorite Mattresses Are on Sale for Memorial Day
- Israeli Soldier Lip Syncs ‘Kill Everyone’ as Wartime Shitposting Surges
- Meghan McCain Loses It After Joy Behar Calls GOP the ‘QAnon Party’
- This Memorial Day, Etsy Is Taking Up to 20% Off Backyard Upgrades
- Killing of Andrew Brown by North Carolina Deputies ‘Was Justified,’ DA Concludes
- These Shorts Are More Comfortable Than Exercise Shorts
Boston Celtics, Washington Wizards, NBA, Bradley Beal, Eastern Conference, Jayson Tatum, Russell Westbrook
The loser will face the Pacers to determine the East's No. 8 seed.
Danny Masterson, That '70s Show
Danny Masterson, who is facing three charges of forcible rape, was all smiles in an Instagram photo shared ahead of his latest court hearing, during which an accuser testified to her alleged assault.
KSAT-TV, Tornado, Flood, Greater San Antonio, Severe weather, Bexar County, National Weather Service, Tornado watch, Flash flood
Wind gusts of up to 70 mph are also likely. Update: A Severe Thunderstorm Warning has been issued for parts of Bexar County until 2:45 p.m., according to the National Weather Service. The area for the alert includes Fair Oaks Ranch, Scenic Oaks and ...
The Trump Organization, Donald Trump, Attorney General of New York, Letitia James
The New York attorney general's office said Tuesday night that the Trump Organization is now being investigated "in a criminal capacity."
Updated May 18, 2021 at 4:30 PM ET Actor Charles Grodin, whose comic characters were almost always hapless, and whose serious characters generally gave ...
The 50-year-old British supermodel announced the news Tuesday on Instagram, posting a picture of her hand holding a baby's feet. She wrote: “A beautiful little ...
Dear Evan Hansen
The breathtaking, generation-defining Broadway phenomenon becomes a soaring cinematic event as Tony, Grammy and Emmy Award winner Ben Platt ...
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Domantas Sabonis had 14 points, 21 rebounds and nine assists, and the short-handed Indiana Pacers routed the Charlotte Hornets ...
Ohioans can start signing up for a chance to win $1 million or a full college scholarship today as part of a push by the state to increase awareness and ...
- Colombia rebel group claims leader 'Jesus Santrich' slain
- Suspect in custody after alleged kidnapping attempt of 11-year-old girl at bus stop
- 4 deaths being probed due to flooding from severe storms in South
- Gaza children bearing the brunt in Israel-Hamas conflict
- 'Beethoven' star Charles Grodin dead at 86
- Biden keeps to 'quiet diplomacy' as calls for Israel-Hamas cease-fire ramp up
- Homeless man ID'd as suspected arsonist in wildfire
- UAE, Saudis summon Lebanon ambassadors over FM's comments
- Firearm sales soar across U.S., putting gun stores on track for record year
- Israeli officials say a cease-fire is "not on the table" until Hamas stops its rocket attacks
- Millions taking immunosuppressive medications at risk for reduced response to COVID vaccines
- WorldView: WHO chief calls situation in Tigray "horrific," and more world headlines
- Israel launches overnight airstrikes on Gaza
- Supreme Court agrees to take up Mississippi's abortion law, in challenge to Roe v. Wade
- Amusement parks prepare for summer surge as they make COVID related changes
- LAPD opens investigation into allegations of abuse against T.I. and Tiny
- New York attorney general is now investigating Trump Organization 'in a criminal capacity'
- India's richest state was at the center of the second wave. Now, it's preparing for a third wave
- Alphabet was the most widely held stock for the largest ESG funds. Here’s what else they own
- Deepak Chopra says he wants to bring awareness to psychedelics as a potential source of mind-body healing
- Here's what Google announced today at its first developer conference since 2019
- The VIX is flashing signs of more market downside, Jim Cramer says
- Raytheon plans to cut office space by 25% as it embraces a hybrid work
- 'The Big Short' investor is now betting against Tesla: CNBC After Hours
- Movies Bypass Asian And Pacific Islander Actors And Directors, Study Finds
- Rep. Tlaib Pushes Biden To Protect At-Risk Palestinians In Middle East Conflict
- A Dozen Police Reform Bills Signed Into Law In Washington State
- The Fungus That's Making Cicadas Sex Crazy
- America's Satanic Panic Returns
- Congress Passes Bill To Counter The Rise In Anti-Asian Hate Crimes
- No Masks Are Required At Most Texas State Facilities Anymore
- Hospitals Serving The Poor Struggled During COVID. Wealthy Hospitals Made Millions
- L.A. supervisors want sheriff to immediately name deputies in shooting
- Man charged with 2 counts of arson in connection with Pacific Palisades fire
- CHP patrol car window shot out on 91 Freeway in Anaheim amid string of similar incidents
- Racial gap among COVID-19 vaccine recipients still 'very disturbing,' L.A. county officials say
- Prosecutors open Robert Durst murder trial with opening arguments
- Chief Moore recommends LAPD officer be fired for allegedly sharing George Floyd 'Valentine'
- Orange County moves into yellow tier, the most lenient for COVID-19 reopenings
- Party bus shot up on Oakland freeway, leaving 2 dead
- Now the "QAnon Shaman" wants to use autism as an excuse: Hell no
- Rich people actually do have trouble understanding what it's like to be poor
- Under Trump, DOJ tried to force Twitter to unmask parody Devin Nunes account
- "Shall I call it the 'QAnon Party'?": Joy Behar's grilling sends Megan McCain scrambling
- This is your brain on partisan politics: New scientific study reveals key cause behind polarization
- Democrats move to censure GOP House members who downplay the Capitol riot
- Time for the cover-up: There's only one reason why Republicans oppose a bipartisan Jan. 6 commission
- Hugs are back! But do you even want one?
- Air-France-KLM launches first long-haul flight with eco-fuel
- Football: Karim Benzema recalled by France for Euro 2020
- Eurovision 2021 kicks off with first semi-final
- Nord Stream 2: Germany cleared to continue works on gas pipeline
- Manchester City owner to pay for fans' trip to Champions League final
- Massive fire at paint factory in Gaza
- Albanian President Ilir Meta says impeachment investigation is "illegal"
- Italian, Albanian and Kosovan police seize more than 400kg of cocaine
- Trump Organization Being Criminally Investigated by NY AG: Probe 'No Longer Purely Civil'
- Colonial Pipeline Has New Outage with 11,000 Gas Stations Shut, Prices at 7-Year Highs
- Man Claims He Ordered Colgate Mouthwash on Amazon But Got Sent Smartphone
- Zoo Reveals Parents of Beloved Polar Bear Hertha Are Siblings
- Florida 10-Year-Old Calls Mask Guidelines Hypocritical During School Board Meeting
- 21 Standout Gifts for Dads and Grads in 2021
- This Is the Best School District in Every State
- 62 House Republicans and Josh Hawley Voted Against Bill to Fight Asian American Hate Crime
- Israel Destroyed Offices of More Than 20 Palestinian Media Outlets in Gaza
- Steven Donziger Describes Contempt Case as a “Charade” as Trial Comes to a Close
- Pentagon Plans to Monitor Social Media of Military Personnel for Extremist Content
- Hamas Official Denies Group Used Destroyed Gaza Media Tower for Intelligence
- The Right-Wing Web Lobbying for Puerto Rican Statehood
- The Idea That Deficit Spending Is a Burden on Our Children Is the Dumbest Propaganda
- Settlement Push in East Jerusalem Neighborhood Shows Israeli "Apartheid"
- The System That Killed Berta Cáceres
- Lawmakers weighing which emergency orders should become law..
- 3 gitmo prisoners approved for release..
- Gun sales on pace for record year..
- Changed by pandemic, many workers won't return to old jobs..
- Tesla in autopilot mode crashes into parked police car..
- Faa chief says alarming increase in unruly passengers should concern everyone..
- Update: fourth stimulus in works?
- Asia times
- Ruthless podcast rips Politico's 'offensive' report on Biden, teachers unions reopening schools: 'Shameless'
- Jennifer Love Hewitt expecting third child with Brian Hallisay
- Mark McCloskey, St. Louis man who defended home from BLM, announces Senate run to stop Biden's 'socialism'
- Los Angeles homeless man charged with starting Palisades fire
- Battling the stigma of believing in UFOs
- Prince Harry will 'absolutely' attend Princess Diana tribute with Prince William: report
- Who is Dru Nielsen, attorney representing Barry Morphew?
- The retailers that are and aren’t sticking by cancel culture queen Chrissy Teigen
- Biden praises Rep. Rashida Tlaib after she confronts him on Israel
- 10-year-old boy goes viral for impassioned speech to school board, arguing to end mask rules
- Conservative campaign aims to pressure CEOs against 'woke capitalism'
- Meghan McCain rips into Joy Behar in heated argument over allegations against Matt Gaetz
- Republicans refuse to wear masks on House floor in protest of Pelosi mandate
- Rudy Giuliani's son launches bid for NY governor, comes out swinging against Cuomo
- Mom begs cops to check in on her kids when she doesn't hear from ex after several days. Both kids were found dead
- Biden to waive sanctions on firm building Russian pipeline into Germany: report
- Google’s plan to make search more sentient
- Child tax credit payments start going to families in July. Here’s how to get yours
- The House passes anti-Asian hate crimes bill
- How Citizen sparked a $30,000 manhunt for the wrong guy
- When Elon Musk tweets, crypto prices move
- These workers were left out of the New Deal. They’ve been fighting for better pay ever since
- Seems like everyone hates Instagram for kids
- Bill Gates will never be the same
- The Republican Excuses for Why They Won’t Investigate Jan. 6
- Even the Space Force Has an Extremism Problem
- The People Who Can’t Just Wear a Mask
- In His Beautiful New Novel, Francis Spufford Gives Five Ordinary Londoners a Second Chance at Life
- For Netanyahu, Israel’s Fight With Hamas Is Going Just Fine
- I Insist You Play Mass Effect as a Woman
- What’s *Really* Going On With Inflation and Jobs
- My Partner Doesn’t Like Oral Sex, so I Had an Affair
- Obama jokes he was told there's no secret government alien lab but said video of UFOs is real
- Problem Solvers Caucus, a key bipartisan group, backs congressional inquiry into January 6 US Capitol riot, as...
- Trump Organization now subject to criminal investigation in New York, state attorney general's office tells CNN
- Airbnb is getting roasted by travelers complaining about extensive cleaning fees and rules (ABNB)
- A cyclone in India's western states has complicated efforts to slow down the COVID-19 spread as cases surpass 25 million
- Salesforce launches a new employee initiative focused on Black women after former workers publicly slammed its...
- Where WarnerMedia-Discovery will find $3 billion in cuts
- Amazon had tapped WarnerMedia CEO Jason Kilar to run its burgeoning media empire, but he turned it down (AMZN, ATT)
- The Never-Aging Ants With a Terrible Secret
- Your Butt Is Getting in the Way of Science
- The Overdue Triumph of Jean Smart in Hacks
- Biden Has to Get Ahead of the Lab-Leak Theory
- Can the News Be Fixed?
- How Parking Drives Up Housing Prices
- The Commons
- The Inside Story of How Joe Biden Decided to Run for President
- The CDC’s Abrupt Change to Mask Guidelines Puts People at Risk
- The 2020 Election Was a Breakthrough Moment For Young Voters
- Tennessee Governor Signs Two New Anti-Trans ‘Bathroom Bills’ Into Law
- How George Washington Organized the First Large-Scale Immunization Campaign in American History
- Charles Grodin, Offbeat Actor Who Delighted Children and Adults Alike, Dies at 86
- A Progressive Window Closed Hard
- Conflict in the Gaza Strip Could Lead to a New COVID-19 Surge
- A New Crowdsourcing App Hopes to Serve as the ‘Green Book’ for LGBTQ People of Color
- Palestinians strike to protest Israeli military action in Gaza, but no cease-fire in sight
- News Wrap: No charges for sheriffs who shot Andre Brown Jr. in North Carolina
- In rare moment of bipartisanship, Congress passes COVID-19 Hate Crimes Act
- Republican Maricopa County official decries the 'big lie' behind third vote audit
- Brutal violence against women in Trinidad and Tobago ignored by government, critics say
- Examining the American Medical Association's racist history and its overdue reckoning
- The trailblazing women behind 50 years of extraordinary journalism at NPR
- Palestinians go on strike as the conflict rages
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway shakes up investment holdings
- Wall Street closes lower on weak telecom stocks despite strong retail earnings
- Biden jokes he will run over reporter asking about Israel-Gaza violence
- Giant Eagle to allow fully vaccinated customers, staff to go maskless
- Cramer's lightning round: Riot Blockchain is a proxy for bitcoin
- Travel and leisure stocks take spotlight as stay-at-home names stall, Jim Cramer says
- Mega Millions jackpot hits $475M ahead of drawing
- Amazon will block police indefinitely from using its facial-recognition software
- For Companies, The Greatest Pain Is Often Self-Inflicted
- How To Get Ahead In Your Career
- Happiness Is Not ‘Out There.’ It’s Something You Create
- 2021 Is A Big Year For Red Velvet Members Going Solo
- The Critical Piece Missing From The American Jobs Plan
- Deciphering The Real Priorities By Looking At How Leaders Allocate Their Time And Resources
- Why It's Okay To Do Nothing Sometimes For True Success
- HR Leaders Share 14 In-Demand Skills Employers Want In 2021
- Playoffs And Play-Ins
- Militias Pose A Serious Threat. So Why Is It So Hard To Stop Them?
- What Would Have To Happen For A Third Party To Be Viable
- LeBron Said It Didn’t Matter What Seed His Team Was. Now He Has A Chance To Prove It
- Politics Podcast: Can You Win A Fight With A Goose?
- The San Francisco Giants’ 2010s Dynasty Didn’t Follow The Rules. Neither Has Their Rebuild
- How The Republican Push To Restrict Voting Could Affect Our Elections
- Are You Smarter Than A Fourth-Grader?
- Airlines weighing passengers before a flight? The FAA says most probably won’t do that
- Don’t get too excited about Apple Music’s ‘spatial’ and ‘lossless’ music
- Here’s how the International Energy Agency says we can get to net-zero energy by 2050
- RIP Charles Grodin, dry humor king. Pay tribute to his comedic legacy with this clip
- Why are people eating Brood X cicadas?
- Google’s new AI dermatologist can help you figure out what that mole is
- See Google’s expressive new design language, built by billions of users
- For Google Maps’ trickiest challenges, AI is the answer
- It's like the 11' 8 Bridge, only wetter
- Tales of Derring Do Bad and Good Luck Tales
- See Ya in the Next Life
- AIDS denialism in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame?
- What Really Happened at the Oroville Dam Spillway?
- Advice is like hats. If it doesn't fit try another
- "How does it keep getting better?" (Or, Beyond Björk)
- Jeetje. Doe normaal Onno
- Marvin Gaye's 'What's Going On' Is as Relevant Today as It Was in 1971
- Passing Through the Zagros
- Passage Through the Zagros
- A New Frank Gehry Tower Rises Above the Quaint French Town of Arles
- Why Scientists Are Studying the Genetic Tricks of the Longest-Lived Animals
- Has the American-Grown Truffle Finally Broken Through?
- Biggest. Antlers. Ever. Meet the Irish Elk
- What Happened to the Homes and Businesses Owned by Japanese Americans After Their Incarceration
- What Secrets Lurk Within a Human-Sized Dome of Bat Guano?
- The Mexican Mountain Town Feeding the International Crystal Market
- Ice Cave of Bixby State Preserve in Edgewood, Iowa
- Arizona Sake in Holbrook, Arizona
- Rocchettine in Rocchette, Italy
- Anji Bamboo Museum in Huzhou Shi, China
- Woodlawn & Frank Lloyd Wright’s Pope-Leighey House in Mount Vernon, Virginia
- Outamba-Kilimi National Park in Sierra Leone
- Net-Zero Emissions by 2050 Are Possible, Landmark Report Says
- Climate Change Added $8 Billion to Hurricane Sandy's Damages
- First Nuclear Detonation Created 'Impossible' Quasicrystals
- The Cause of America's Post-Truth Predicament
- Why Monoclonal Antibody COVID Therapies Have Not Lived Up to Expectations
- Deadly Fungi Are the Newest Emerging Microbe Threat All Over the World
- Do People Who Enjoy Science Have a High Tolerance for Disturbing Ideas?
- Making Sense of the Great Whip Spider Boom
- It Pays to Go Deep in Southern Utah
- Pro Tips for Journaling Your Next Adventure
- Welcome to the Outside+ Membership
- 5 Tips for Mindful Travel in Utah
- The Wild Trips That Transformed a Scientist
- Why Is Nike Still Backing Alberto Salazar?
- ‘Waterlog’ Is a Classic Ode to Wild Swimming
- Killing Cyclists Is As American As Mass Shootings
- Bryce Hall Ignites All-Out Brawl With Austin McBroom At Pre-Fight Event
- Robert Durst Murder Trial Resumes Despite His Lawyers' Health Concerns
- Marilyn Manson Sued by Former Assistant for Sexual Assault, Battery
- Aaron Rodgers Escapes To Hawaii With Shailene Woodley Amid Packers Drama
- Olympian Torah Bright Fires Back At Breastfeeding Picture Trolls, 'Motherhood Is Pure'
- President Biden Speeds in New Electric Ford, Makes Bad Hit & Run 'Joke'
- Kylie Jenner & Travis Scott Take Stormi to Disneyland
- Charles Grodin, known for 'Beethoven' and 'Midnight Run,' Dead at 86
- ‘Flamin’ Hot’ Screenwriter Defends Cheetos Movie: ‘Enough of the Story Is True’
- Pink Recalls Kissing Christina Aguilera, Hating Her ‘Lady Marmalade’ ‘Booty Shorts’
- Disney Upfront Spotlights Inclusion, Cross-Platform Endeavors in Show of Conglom Firepower
- Fox News Seeks Dismissal of Dominion Voting Lawsuit
- BBC Unveils New Dramas: Michaela Coel, Candice Carty-Williams, Shane Meadows Lead Slate
- Remembering Charles Grodin, Whose ‘Heartbreak Kid’ Performance Was Both Charming and Cringe-Worthy
- HFPA Rejects $2.5 Million Settlement Offer From Norwegian Reporter
- ‘Evil,’ ‘SEAL Team’ Officially Leaving CBS for Paramount Plus
- Marilyn Manson’s Former Assistant Sues Singer for Sexual Assault and Battery
- Twenty One Pilots Are Ready to Paint the Town on ‘Saturday’
- The Best Computer Glasses
- ‘My Survival Nature is Very Real’: Uzo Aduba on Her Newest Roles and Lessons of the Last Year
- Blackberry Smoke Confirm New ‘Spirit of the South’ Tour Dates
- Bob Mould Announces ‘Distortion and Blue Hearts!’ Tour Dates
- Apple Never Discounts Its Laptops, But the Latest MacBook Pro Is $150 Off on Amazon
- George Strait to Perform at 2022 RodeoHouston
- It was a slow death [Sad]
- Today is National Visit Your Relatives Day, because the people at the National Day Calendar have hearts of the...
- Regional children's park cancels reopening indefinitely after receiving threats over carding visitors before...
- Tsunami tower in Tokeland could become model for nation, allowing residents to get high in emergencies [Interesting]
- Fact Check: No, the video of the woman filling up plastic bags with gasoline was not recorded in 2021, but in 2019,...
- World's first suburb founded was outside of Pittsburgh and was home to a small, self-sustaining utopian society that...
- There's a whole lot of shakin' goin' on in Shenzen [Scary]
- Don't think Fargo's weird just because of the Coen Brothers movie and Noah Hawley's show. Do your own research, read...
- Frightened Matt Gaetz Tucks Legs Up As Federal Agents Search Middle School Girls’ Bathroom Stalls
- Arsenal Rejects Spotify CEO’s Bid To Buy Team For One-Third Of A Cent
- Neighborhood Rallies To Designate Pothole As Historic Landmark
- South Carolina Adds Firing Squad As Execution Option
- Wonder Bread Turns 100
- Bill Gates Announces He’s Donating Entire Charity To Fortune
- U.S. Military Leaves Scarf In Afghanistan So It Has Excuse To Go Back Later
- ADHD Prescription Label Stapled Into Baby Book
- Going Fishing: When Universal Studios's Jaws Ride Terrorized Park Guests
- The 30 Weirdest Items Forgotten in Ubers Over the Past Year
- Why Washing Machine Timers Get It Wrong
- Create the Cheese Board of Your Dreams With This Guide
- 5 Foods and Beverages That Help Kill Bad Breath
- The Reason Popeyes Restaurants Have a Balcony Over the Drive-Thru
- We're Hiring an Associate Editor (Commerce)!
- 6 of the Most Popular Fitness Trackers on Amazon
- B/R Exclusive: Gonzaga's Jalen Suggs Talks NBA Draft, Financial Advice and More
- Liberty's Sabrina Ionescu Notches 1st Career Triple-Double; 10th in WNBA History
- Jeremy Lin Hints at Retirement After He Didn't Receive NBA Contract This Season
- Pacers Rout LaMelo Ball, Hornets in Play-in Game; Will Face Celtics-Wizards Winner
- Miles Bridges Says Hornets Didn't Play Like They Wanted to Be in the Playoffs
- UFC Star Derrick Lewis Punched Man Allegedly Attempting to Steal His SUV
- Clippers' Ty Lue: 'I Don't Give a Damn' What Anyone Thinks About Resting Players
- Pacers' Myles Turner Calls out 'Casuals' Who Bet Against Them in Play-in vs. Hornets
- 23 Infallible Gift Ideas for Dads (and Dad-Types)
- What Halston Doesn’t Understand About Fashion
- Tig Notaro: Zack Snyder's Zombie Fighting Pinch Hitter
- Buckle Up for a Wild Shoe Summer
- 21 Game-Raising Loafers to Crush All Your Summer Fits
- Here's How Your Skincare Routine Should Change as You Age
- 22 No-Brainer Summer Style Upgrades, Starting at Just $11
- This Watch Is Like a Sports Car for Your Wrist
- A Comprehensive Guide To The Best Memorial Day Sales
- Lady Gaga Wore A Tie-Dye Sweatsuit
- The Big Lie You’re Being Told About Achieving Great Skin
- Are You Eligible For The New Child Tax Credit? Here’s What To Know
- 11 White Jumpsuits That Will Make You Want To Ditch The Wedding Dress
- What The R29 Shopping Team Actually Bought (& Loved) For Under $100
- Why Is It So Hard To Break Up With A Therapist?
- 9 Memorial Day Mattress Deals That Are Already On Our Radar
- At the Epic trial, Phil Schiller got away clean
- Spotify and YouTube Music will bring much needed offline tunes to Google’s Wear watches
- Top streamer says Twitch revoked her ability to run ads without warning
- Google employees call for company to support Palestinians and protect anti-Zionist speech
- Amazon extends ban on police use of its facial recognition software ‘until further notice’
- Google I/O 2021: the biggest announcements
- Google is trying to make its image processing more inclusive
- The Android 12 public beta is available now
- 'Resident Evil: Infinite Darkness' premieres on Netflix July 8th
- Amazon extends ban on police use of its facial recognition software
- Google wants to make shopping easier in Photos and Chrome
- Google is helping developers build Android apps for bigger screens
- Google Cast updates make it easier to move audio between devices
- Google is simplifying how developers build Android for Cars apps
- Everything Google announced at I/O 2021
- Google plans to build a commercial quantum computer by 2029
- Everything Google Announced Today: Android, AI, Holograms
- Google Wants to Turn You Into a Hologram. I Tested It Out
- Google Is Finally Taking Smartwatches Seriously
- Android 12 Will Let You Fine-Tune Permissions for Apps
- AT&T Is Spinning Off WarnerMedia to Focus on Telecoms Again
- Storm ‘Price Tags’ Could Reveal the Cost of Global Warming
- The Case for Using MDMA to Help Heal Victims of Trauma
- Luxury Fashion Brands Turn to Gaming to Attract New Buyers
- Google to improve image processing for darker skin tones by tweaking its auto-white balance and exposure algorithms,...
- Google is rolling out Maps updates in the coming months with new routing optimizations, enhancements for Live View,...
- Mental health experts, disagreeing with Mark Zuckerberg, increasingly see a correlation between poor mental health...
- Vise, which offers an AI-powered investment management service for independent financial advisors, raises $65M...
- Google adds two new APIs to ARCore, providing more detailed raw depth maps, as well as new recording and playback...
- Google announces plans to build a commercial-grade quantum computer by 2029 and unveiled its new quantum AI campus...
- Google unveils a tool that uses AI to help spot skin, hair, and nail conditions, based on images from patients, says...
- Fiscal-Driven Inflation
- Movfuscator: Compile C into only mov instructions
- Facebook Calls Links to Depression Inconclusive. These Researchers Disagree
- Should encryption be curbed to combat child abuse?
- Sirum is hiring engineers for the micro-fulfillment of medicine
- Chad Strings
- 100 Largest Landowners in America
- The Matrix Space Beta
- PlanetScale: The last database you'll ever need. Go from idea to IPO.
- AuthSafe: Block fraud not legitimate customers
- Kolkata Covid Resource: A social media for Covid resources in Kolkata
- Gimme Food: Can’t decide what to eat?
- Beam.gg: Gamifying the online community experience
- Calendar Tetris: A game of daily meetings juggling got real
- LT Fan Platform: Blockchain fan engagement software for sports brands
- InfraSketch: Generate cloud infrastructure as code efficiently
- This web development crash course can open new career paths, and it's on sale
- I bought the most obnoxious color of these unisex foam garden clogs
- Become an expert on Arduino and the IoT with these online training classes
- After Houston's tiger drama, Survivor's Dave Bickler updates "The Eye of the Tiger" with hilarious parody
- Affordable, easy to roll around, very heavy umbrella stand
- QAnon Shaman's own lawyer attacks him in foul-mouthed interview
- QAnon Shaman's attorney says Capitol rioters are "people with brain damage"
- Milwaukee bakery burglary suspect arrested after bakery put his photo on cookies
- All the New Privacy Settings Google Announced at I/O 2021
- HIPAA Doesn't Mean You Can't Ask People Why They Aren't Vaccinated
- What Should You Do If Space Junk Lands in Your Yard?
- What's New on Hulu in June 2021
- How to Buy Property In a Hot Housing Market
- How to Declutter Your Home: A Start-to-Finish Guide
- How to Keep a Succulent Alive, Because It's Trickier Than You Think
- How to Interview a Prospective Therapist
- 19 "The Nevers" Cast Photos That Are So Cute, They'll Make You Forget We Have To Wait For Part 2
- 31 Practical Kitchen Items From Walmart That Have Truly Impressive 5-Star Reviews
- Literally Just A Bunch Of Jokes About Bucky Barnes Because — Honestly?
- Where Do You Stand On This Nickelodeon Vs. Disney Channel Characters Debate?
- 34 Products That’ll Take Some Of The Guesswork Out Of Organizing Your Home
- Gabrielle Union And Dwyane Wade Are Teaching Kids How To Use "Shade" As A "Superpower"
- The Official Ranking Of All Of Taylor Swift's Music Videos
- 27 Useful Things From Amazon That'll Help You Finally Get Your Kitchen Organized
- Eric Bana Says He Never Had Any Interest In Playing The Incredible Hulk More Than Once
- The New(ish) Grocery Store Foods And Snacks We’re Hyped On Right Now
- What’s On Tonight: ‘Cruel Summer’ And ‘Chad’ Expose The Underbelly Of Popularity In Vastly Different Ways
- St. Vincent And Carrie Brownstein’s ‘The Nowhere Inn’ Trailer Teases An Erotic Dakota Johnson Cameo
- ‘Fast And Furious’ Star Michelle Rodriguez Is Hosting A Badass Driving Competition Series For Discovery
- Our Review Of Carl’s Jr / Hardee’s New Fried Chicken Sandwiches
- ‘Midnight Run’ And ‘Beethoven’ Actor Charles Grodin Has Died At 86
- Rob McElhenney And Ryan Reynolds Will Chronicle Their Attempt At Running A Soccer Team In An FX Docuseries
- 16 Objects People Found in Their Own House That Instantly Took Us to Another Era
- 4 Ways the Language We Speak Can Change the Way We Think
- 20 Bewildering Photos That Made Us Wonder, “What Happened Here?”
- What Could Happen If We Decided to Speak Only the Truth With Everyone
- 15 Times When Someone Accidentally Created a Small Masterpiece
- 8 Subtle Signs Someone Is Stalking You
- 20+ Absolute Units Whose Dimensions Are So Outstanding, They Seem to Be Out of a Fairy Tale
- 20 Powerful Photos That Prove Nature Is No Playground
- Firm founded by son of China finance tsar invests heavily in tech
- Xinjiang solar industry launches charm offensive as sanctions loom
- US Speaker urges diplomatic boycott of Beijing Winter Olympics
- Coronavirus latest: US renews appeal for youth to be vaccinated as Biden adviser says son has ‘long Covid’
- US regulatory scrutiny mounts on index providers
- Google launches AI health tool for skin conditions
- The IEA has delivered an overdue message
- Nvidia makes its chips less useful for cryptocurrency mining
Wall Street Journal
- Shipments Delayed: Ocean Carrier Shipping Times Surge in Supply-Chain Crunch
- Gaza Doctors Say Hospitals Overwhelmed With Casualties From Israeli Airstrikes
- AT&T Gets a Do-Over
- Summers Sticks With Fed Criticism, Laments New Climate Policy Focus
- Online Sales Party Starts Winding Down
- Deutsche Bank Picks U.S. General Counsel to Head Anti-Financial Crime Unit
- Inflation's Magic Number Is Four
- Bank of America to Raise U.S. Minimum Hourly Wage to $25 by 2025
- The Warner-Discovery deal and the future of streaming
- China’s Communist Party chips away at Hong Kong business houses
- How to thrive in the shadow of giants
- Will shareholders halt the inexorable rise of CEO pay?
- Why American songwriters are suing each other
- How executive mothers cope
- The power of lobbyists is growing in Brussels and Berlin
- Kick-starting Harley-Davidson
- : New York AG now investigating Trump Organization ‘in a criminal capacity’
- The Wall Street Journal: FBI probing potentially illegal campaign contributions to Sen. Susan Collins
- The New York Post: Ex-TikTok CEO seen as contender to lead WarnerMedia-Discovery streaming spinoff
- : Energy infrastructure may be more vulnerable to cyberattacks in next decade, warns Wells Fargo’s John LaForge
- Cryptos: Why China’s digital yuan is ‘largest threat to the West’ in past 30 or 40 years, according to Kyle Bass
- The Margin: Lollapalooza returns to Chicago lakefront in July after pandemic pause
- The Wall Street Journal: ‘This has become the inequality virus’
- Personal Finance Daily: Wealthy people changed the way they gave to charity during the pandemic and banks are...
- Baidu Slips Despite Q1 Beats
- Agilysys Inc (AGYS) Q4 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- CVS Health Names New CFO
- Earnings Roundup: Etsy, Zynga, and PayPal
- VIA optronics AG (VIAO) Q1 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- Ferroglobe PLC (GSM) Q1 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- Why Amarin Trounced the Market on Tuesday
- Companhia de Saneamento Basico do Estado de Sao Paulo (SBS) Q1 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- Electric Pickups Could Make or Break Biden’s Infrastructure Plans
- After Media Detour, AT&T Confronts Old Problems
- Texas, Indiana and Oklahoma join states cutting off pandemic unemployment benefits
- Macy’s and Walmart Report Higher Sales as Pandemic Eases Its Grip: Live Updates
- Oatly, a Maker of Oat Milk, Is About to Have Its IPO
- Colonial Pipeline Hack Shows Risk to US Energy Independence
- America Is on a Road to a Better Economy. But Better for Whom?
- AT&T Lays Out New Priorities After Its WarnerMedia Deal
Wikipedia Current Events
- 2021 Israel–Palestine crisis
- A Hamas rocket kills two Thai workers and injures ten others in southern Israel, bringing the death toll there to 12. (Times of Israel)
- The death toll from the Israeli airstrikes in Gaza rise to at least 217 Palestinians killed, including 63 children according to Hamas-controlled sources. About 1,500 others have been wounded. Gaza's main COVID-19 laboratory is destroyed by a strike, stopping all COVID-19 tests as a result. Four more protesters are also killed in the West Bank. (Al Jazeera)
- The IDF reports the death of 160 Hamas and Islamic Jihad members. However, the deaths are not confirmed by either the groups or Palestinian authorities. (Jerusalem Post)
- Israeli police fire stun grenades, rubber bullets, and spray skunk water at protestors gathered at the Damascus Gate in Jerusalem's Old City. (Sky News)
- One Palestinian is killed and dozens more are wounded after Israeli security forces open fire on protesters marching at a military checkpoint in the Beit El settlement in the West Bank. Further clashes are also reported in Hebron, Bethlehem, Nablus, and Budrus. (Al Jazeera)
- Spillover of the Moro conflict
- 2021 Kyrgyzstan–Tajikistan conflict
- Cyclone Tauktae
- COVID-19 pandemic
- COVID-19 pandemic in Asia
- COVID-19 pandemic in India
- COVID-19 pandemic in Malaysia
- COVID-19 pandemic in Singapore, COVID-19 vaccination in Singapore
- COVID-19 pandemic in Taiwan, Impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on education
- COVID-19 pandemic in Thailand
- COVID-19 pandemic in Argentina
- Argentina reports records of 35,543 new cases of COVID-19 and 745 deaths from COVID-19 in the past 24 hours, thereby bringing the total number of cases to 3.37 million and the death toll to 71,771. (Minuto Uno)
- COVID-19 pandemic in Asia
- Darwin's Arch collapses in the Galapagos Islands. (CNN)
- European migrant crisis, Morocco–Spain relations
- Spain deploys the Army in Ceuta to control the border with Morocco while immigrants continue to arrive in the face of the permissiveness of the Moroccan police. At least one migrant is reported dead while trying to cross the border in Melilla. (El País in English)
- The mayor-president of Ceuta Juan Jesús Vivas calls the situation an "invasion" and announces the suspension of the vaccination campaign against COVID-19 for Wednesday as the city is experiencing an "state of emergency atmosphere". (20 minutos)
- Spanish Minister of Foreign Affairs Arancha González Laya summons the Moroccan ambassador, who is later recalled to Rabat for consultations. (Europa Press) (BBC News)
- Territorial disputes in the South China Sea
- Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte issues a gag order that forbids his cabinet from publicly discussing the South China Sea dispute, which comes after some of his secretaries criticized the government of China over the presence of Chinese vessels in the exclusive economic zone of the Philippines. (Al Jazeera)
- Lebanon–Saudi Arabia relations, Lebanon–United Arab Emirates relations
- Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates both summon their Lebanese ambassadors after Lebanese Foreign Minister Charbel Wehbe accused the Gulf States of playing a role in the rise of ISIL in a heated exchange with a Saudi guest during an interview yesterday. Wehbe has since apologized for his remarks. (Al Jazeera)
- Libya–Tunisia relations
- Tunisia's flag carrier Tunisair announces that it has resumed services to Libya in light of the UN-sponsored peace agreement, becoming the first foreign airline to connect to the country since the outbreak of the Second Libyan Civil War seven years ago. Yesterday, the airline flew its first flights to Benghazi and Tripoli, and has scheduled five flights to both cities each week. (Al Jazeera)
- It is revealed that Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán is currently attempting to build a Chinese university in Budapest. The cost of the project amounts to €1.5 billion of public funds with €279 million of direct spending and a €1.25 billion loan that would need to be repaid to China, an amount for a single school larger than Hungary’s entire higher education financing. Construction costs would be paid directly to the Chinese State Civil Engineering Company. However, the mayor of Budapest opposes the project. (Hungary Today) (Global Construction Review)
- 2021 Israel-Palestine crisis
- International protests over the 2021 Israel–Palestine crisis
- Palestinians in the West Bank, East Jerusalem and communities inside Israel hold a general strike to protest Israel's bombardment of the Gaza Strip and the evictions of Palestinians in Sheikh Jarrah. The Central Committee of Fatah calls it a "day of rage". (Middle East Eye)
Being at Ford’s Rouge Electric Vehicle Center today brought me home. For more than thirty years, my Dad managed car dealerships in Delaware. He would’ve loved visiting this complex, where you feel the history and see the future of an iconic American industry.
As a former public defender, I’ve seen how timely and affordable access to the legal system can make all the difference. But low-income people have long struggled to secure quality access. That’s why today, I took action to expand access to legal representation and the courts.
For the U.S. to compete in the 21st century, every American needs access to affordable, high-speed internet. The American Jobs Plan will make that a reality.
An investment in education is an investment in our nation’s future. The American Families Plan will: - Provide universal pre-K - Offer all Americans two years of free community college - Improve teacher training and support
60% of American adults have received at least one shot. This is progress. If you haven’t gotten yours, it’s time to roll up your sleeve and get vaccinated.