- Russians hit a crowded shopping center in Kremenchuk with rockets: casualties reported
- U.S. likely to announce this week purchase of missile defense system for Ukraine
- Israel eases access to abortion, canceling key decades-old mandatory formalities
- Russia Misses Bond Deadline, Signaling Its First Default on Foreign Debt Since 1918
- Zelensky warns Belarusians: Don't let Putin drag you into war
- NATO's army to get seven times larger in biggest overhaul since Cold War
- Ukraine pleads for air defence as Russia turns sights on Lysychansk
- Ukraine war: The price of freedom is worth paying, says Boris Johnson
- Democrats, GOP reposition amid fallout from Supreme Court abortion ruling
- Brittney Griner appears at preliminary hearing amid 'wrongful' detention in Russia
- Supreme Court Sides With Coach Over Prayers on 50-Yard Line
- Supreme Court rules for praying coach in religious case
- Dow Jones Reverses Lower As Stock Market Rally Continues; 6 Top Stocks To Buy And Watch
- NATO to massively increase high-readiness forces to 300000 - Stoltenberg
- Google's worst hardware flop was introduced 10 years ago today
- BET Awards 2022: Most daring looks celebrities wore on the red carpet
- US grapples with whether to modify COVID vaccine for fall
- U.S. Supreme Court sides with doctors challenging opioid convictions
- Harris emerges as top abortion voice, warns of more fallout
- 5 shot, 1 man dead in overnight shooting at Tacoma home
- Amber Alert issued for 2 Idaho kids who allegedly were abducted by their babysitter
- A 21-year-old man died in an apparent suicide at the Milwaukee County Jail on Sunday, three hours after his arrest
- Man killed by police in East Side shooting
- 3 wounded in Lakeview East shooting early Monday, police say
- A Missile Strike Hits Shopping Center With 1,000 People Inside
- Supreme Court Sides With Coach Over Prayers on 50-Yard Line
- Trump’s Social Network Deal Under Grand Jury Scrutiny
- The Impatient, Ambitious Five
- Inside Four Abortion Clinics the Day Roe Ended
- Icons of Italian Automotive Style Struggle to Go Electric
- Election Workers Don’t Feel Safe Despite Federal Effort to Combat Threats
- Monkeypox Could Exploit a Big Weakness in Sexual Health Care
- Supreme Court's abortion ruling sets off new court fights
- Supreme Court sides with coach who sought to pray after game
- NATO to boost rapid reaction force, Ukraine military support
- Russia 'pouring fire' on Ukrainian city as offensive mounts
- Will he go or not? Hong Kong awaits word on Xi Jinping visit
- US basketball star Griner due in Russian court
- People's war: Ukraine, Russia crowd-funding gear for troops
- Tokyo warned of power crunch as Japan endures heat wave
- Analysis: GOP senator keeps changing his story on the fake electors scheme
- The worst may almost be over for bonds. That's good news for conservative investors
- Supreme Court sides with doctors challenging their convictions in opioids 'pill mill' case
- Carol Burnett to guest star on 'Better Call Saul'
- Supreme Court says district violated the First Amendment rights of a football coach fired for praying on the field...
- Opinion: A lawmaker spoke about 'White life' at a Trump rally. Things got worse from there
- Supreme Court declines to revisit First Amendment decision
- Kanye West's surprise BET Awards appearance was to honor Sean 'Diddy' Combs
- Kanye West Joked About His Divorce From Kim Kardashian And Said He Wanted To Declare Himself “Legally Dead” After...
- Parents Are Relieved But Still Resentful Of COVID Vaccine Delay For Babies
- Lynne Spears Publicly Spoke Out After She Wasn’t Invited To Britney Spears’s Wedding And Hinted That The Two Haven’t...
- The Wild Moments You May Have Missed From VidCon 2022
- Megan Thee Stallion Gave A Passionate Defense Of Abortion Rights And Called Out The Supreme Court At Glastonbury
- A GOP State Senate Candidate Allegedly Punched A Democratic Opponent At An Abortion Rights Rally
- An Anti-Abortion Group Is Using Roe V. Wade Protests In DC To Train Young Activists
- Olivia Rodrigo And Lily Allen Sang "Fuck You" To The Supreme Court Justices Who Overturned Roe V. Wade
- Kendrick Lamar Closes Glastonbury Festival With Call For Women's Rights
- Supreme Court Sides With Coach Who Sought To Pray After Game
- Lead Plaintiff In Case That Legalized Same-Sex Marriage ‘Disgusted’ With Supreme Court
- Full House' Star Jodie Sweetin Thrown To Ground By Police At Abortion-Rights Protest
- Truth Hurts': Arizona's Republican AG Tells Hecklers To 'Shut The Hell Up'
- Elvis,’ ‘Top Gun: Maverick’ Tie For Box Office Crown
- Brian Kilmeade Becomes Latest Fox Host To Rip Trump Over Baseless Election Claims
- Fox News Analyst's Younger Brother Killed In Chicago Shooting
- Supreme Court says public school officials can pray openly
- Leaders stare down energy and climate tug of war at G7 summit
- NATO to dramatically increase size of high-readiness forces
- Economic fallout of Dobbs ruling will hurt poor women most
- Subpoenas issued to directors of SPAC taking Trump's social network public
- Democrats bet on Roe's ballot power ahead of midterms
- Almost everyone works from home
- Tesla's in the lead as U.S. electric car sales get supercharged
‘How can you ban abortion when you don’t have healthcare, maternity leave or formula?’: America’s betrayal of women
58% of Americans are living paycheck to paycheck — including 30% of those earning $250,000 or more
PlayStation launches new subscription service at double original price - can it win over gaming fans?
Amazon Prime Day 2022 is coming. And along with it: Tempting prices on thousands of products across categories like tech gadgets, kitchen essentials, home goods, and more.
A look at the first meetings held by NYC Mayor Adams's chief of staff point to some of the political priorities of a leader much of the city is still trying to figure out. via @citylab
"Medication abortion is not a magic fix. More specifically, it is not and will not be the solution for everyone. And the sooner we realize that, the sooner we can set about working toward desperately needed solutions," writes @kbeccaandrews
If Johnny Depp's trip to Paris has him looking like the King of France, it's because he's about to be ... and his excitement about it is written all over his face.
The public debate on abortion has become increasingly fraught. Yet, when compared with Europeans, many Americans remain uninformed on the issue👇
Today's Daily Spotlight: What to know about abortion funds and how they help patients get care. 📝 @edockterman
- Moving To A New City Solo Can Be Less Lonely Than You Think
- China Built Your iPhone. Will It Build Your Next Car?
- Apple's 12 Most Embarrassing Product Failures
- How A Generation Of Male Sluts Found Themselves In 'Gilmore Girls'
- Watch Artists Respond To Roe V Wade Ruling At Glastonbury
- Elvis And The Trouble With Musician Biopics
- The Father Of The Graham Cracker Was One Of The Great All-Time Buzzkills
- Some Jewish Groups Blast The End Of Roe As A Violation Of Their Religious Beliefs
- Texas Supreme Court Rules This Train Is a Train
- I Have No Pity’: An Arson Attack at an Abortion Clinic Predicts Our Future
- QAnon Is Celebrating the Return of Its Leader After 18 Months of Silence
- Senate Intelligence Committee Approves of Giving People Who Smoked Weed Security Clearance
- Amtrak Spent 11 Years and $450 Million to Save Acela Riders 100 Seconds
- Shifting America to Solar Power Is a Grueling, Low-Paid Job
- Congress Wants to Spend $45 Million on Nukes the Navy Said it Doesn’t Need
- I Don’t Really Want to Go to Jail’: How One Doctor Kept Doing Abortions Post-Roe
- Supreme Court Just Ruled in Favor of the Praying High School Football Coach
- Progressives Turn Up the Heat on Biden to Do Literally Anything About the Supreme Court
- States With Abortion Bans to Mothers: Drop Dead
- Half of Americans Say Trump Tried to Stay In Office Illegally and Should Be Charged
- Victory for White Life”: Mary Miller Thanks Trump for Destroying Roe
- The Bipartisan Gun Safety Bill Is Now Law
- Driver Rams Truck Into Abortion Rights Protesters in Iowa
- The End of Roe: A Round-Up of Our Coverage
- US supreme court rules in favor of high school football coach fired for praying
- Brittney Griner trial date set in Russian system with 1% acquittal rate
- QAnon’s ‘Q’ re-emerges on far-right message board after two years of silence
- Queen’s secret influence on laws revealed in Scottish government memo
- Ukraine’s ammunition becomes defining issue in battle for Donbas
- My best friend is turning 50
- I thought the bombings were over’: war returns to Kyiv
- We can’t stop the war in Ukraine but we can prevent it causing world hunger
- England v New Zealand highlights: Home side seal 3-0 series win at Headingley
- England v New Zealand: Massive Jonny Bairstow six secures England win
- England v New Zealand: Joe Root and Jonny Bairstow seal Headingley victory and 3-0 series win
- Chris Mason: What is Boris Johnson's goal on Ukraine?
- England v New Zealand: Tim Southee bowls Ollie Pope for 82 to give NZ early wicket
- Plan to cut energy bills if you avoid peak-time use
- Nato plans huge upgrade in rapid reaction force
- Cavendish will not ride 2022 Tour de France
- Where have Ukrainian refugees gone?
- NATO ups high-readiness forces to 300,000 in ‘biggest overhaul’ since Cold War
- Grocery store worker arrested after Giuliani was slapped on back
- South Africa reels from mysterious deaths of at least 21 in nightclub
- Where Texas teachers carry guns, a community feels more secure
- A Minnesota publisher just gave away his newspaper to fight in Ukraine
- G-7 leaders seek price cap on Russian oil to ‘starve’ Putin’s war effort
- Russia defaults on foreign debt for first time since 1918: What to know
- Dems push Biden for executive action on abortion: What they're seeking
- How the Supreme Court abortion ruling changes health care
- Supreme Court sides with high school coach over 50-yard-line prayers
- What's next for Florida's abortion laws
- Democratic leaders get cozy in Bavaria
- The Supreme Court has chipped away at the Voting Rights Act for 9 years. This case could be the next blow
- Hochul wasn’t supposed to have it this easy
- In states that allow abortion for rape and incest, finding a doctor may prove impossible
The Daily Beast
- Killing Kittens, an Elite Sex-Party Planner, Is Now Partly Owned by the British Government
- Blake Masters’ Views on Gay Marriage May Surprise His Political Master Peter Thiel
- Bill Gates, Spurned by Venice, Seeks to Conquer Rome
- The Monkeypox Crisis Is Secretly Spiraling in This Virus Hotspot
- Ron DeSantis and the Rise of Incoherent Folk Libertarianism
- Zolita on Why We Need More Joyful Queer Love Stories
- Only Murders in the Building’ Is Back to Lift Your Spirits With a Star-Studded Season 2
- John Oliver Rages Against Dems’ Embarrassing Roe v. Wade Response
Supreme Court of the United States, School
Coach Joseph Kennedy was placed on leave in 2015 from Bremerton High, a public school, when he led midfield prayers after games played by his team.
Wimbledon, ATP Tour, Novak Djokovic
First-round action from Wimbledon starts on Monday, with 32 matches from the top half of the men's singles draw on the schedule. Dan Weston returns with his thoughts…
Carlos Alcaraz, Wimbledon, Tennis, Jan-Lennard Struff, Rafael Nadal, Frances Tiafoe
Veteran talent Grigor Dimitrov takes on Steve Johnson on day 1 of the Wimbledon Grand Slam, American Frances Tiafoe also plays.
ASX, Stock, Share price, Xero
The benchmark index ASX 200 was up 1.93% at 6,705.80 points at 3:41 PM AEST today (June 27). At one point, the energy, financial, and information technology sectors were the top performers. Shares of four ASX-listed stocks, Computershare Ltd., ...
Jeļena Ostapenko, Wimbledon, Latvia, Ukraine, 2022
The former French Open champion tells i about the charms of Riga, that famous spat with Ajla Tomljanovic and why she used to stay up till 3am doing homework.
The Penguins have not played host to an NHL-All Star Game since Mario Lemieux's MVP performance at Civic Arena in 1990.
Iga Swiatek begins her quest for career grand slam title No. 3 when the 2022 Wimbledon Championships begin on Monday at the All England Lawn Tennis Club in ...
Jack Harlow put on a star-studded BET Awards 2022 performance, including a guest spot from Brandy on his single 'First Class'.
Kanye West made a surprise appearance at the BET Awards to present Diddy with the Lifetime Achievement award. Read his full speech here.
Rep. Mayra Flores from Texas was getting sworn-in by the House Speaker last week when she posed for a photograph at the White House.
- Ukrainian officials: at least 2 dead, 20 injured as Russian missile hits shopping center in central city of Kremenchuk
- Swiss intel service: Watch out for redeployed Russian spies
- Pakistani court sentences militant linked to Mumbai attacks
- Supreme Court rules First Amendment protects a public school coach and prayer
- Cyberattack hits Lithuania after sanctions feud with Russia
- Company buying Trump's social media app faces subpoenas
- Police say restaurant workers shot in argument over mayo
- Brother of Myanmar's Suu Kyi seeks share of family property
- 6 police officers killed in Mexico ambush after fighting "heroically"
- Fallout over Supreme Court’s historic abortion ruling
- 6/27: CBS News Mornings
- Supreme Court rules in favor of high school coach in religious freedom case
- Gruesome murder, reaction to it highlight violence against women in Egypt
- The successful 49-year campaign to overturn Roe v. Wade combined activism, politics and the law
- Author and showrunner Jenny Han on her successful book series, which is now a TV show
- WNBA star Brittney Griner appears in Russian court, trial set for July 1
- 58% of Americans are living paycheck to paycheck after inflation spike
- Here's how Supreme Court's Roe v. Wade decision could affect health insurance coverage
- UiPath to cut 5% of its workforce as part of restructuring plan
- Trump SPAC deal threatened by federal criminal probe
- Pending home sales post surprise increase in May, likely due to brief pullback in mortgage rates
- One of the most prominent crypto hedge funds just defaulted on a $670 million loan
- What Cramer is watching Monday
- The time is ripe for Wall Street layoffs as recession looms and deals boom turns to bust
- In Michigan, abortion could come down to voters in November
- Democrats are bankrolling ads promoting fringe Republican candidates. Here's why
- More than 300 LGBTQ activists in Istanbul are released after being detained
- What's happening with Russia's 1st default on foreign debt in a century
- Why Russia says it has not defaulted on its foreign debt
- Some of the country's richest people try to influence the Illinois race for governor
- As states ban abortion, Californians open their arms and wallets
- The end of Roe v. Wade has huge economic implications for male partners, too
- Column: Cancer patients need options to survive. Poor Californians often have none
- Drought and bark beetles are killing the oldest trees on Earth. Can they be saved?
- L.A.'s last Japanese boardinghouse is safe, for now. Elderly tenants still worry
- Podcast: California, the abortion sanctuary state
- Column: Is California ready for more Black people to legally carry guns in public?
- With Roe overturned, will Democrats finally learn that losing parties can't construct the court?
- Abortion rights activists continue protests across Los Angeles on Sunday
- In churches across Los Angeles, the faithful react to the end of Roe vs. Wade
- Colorado clerk charged with 10 voting crimes: Lauren Boebert “encouraged me” to breach voting system
- Supreme Court sets GOP up for midterm trouble: Poll shows Roe overturn big motivator for Dem turnout
- Watch what Republicans say about Roe: GOP fear of backlash on abortion grows
- He could have killed me”: Skepticism after video shows “slap” that made Giuliani cry “assault”
- Dr. Lance Dodes: Trump is a dangerous sociopath
- Democrats face rage after Roe disaster: "It feels like they couldn't care less"
- The right's war on abortion will become the new War on Drugs
- Biden receives backlash for not wanting to expand Supreme Court
- Greece prevents 1,130 migrants crossing Aegean Sea from Turkey
- Sofia Sapega: Russian partner of Belarus dissident asks Lukashenko for pardon
- Russian missiles hit shopping centre in east Ukraine with more than 1,000 people inside
- Blast hits Sloviansk, mayor says cluster bomb used
- German police confiscate dozens of poisonous snakes after farm owner bitten
- Anger after Russia removes Polish flag from WWII memorial in Katyn
- NATO to hike number of soldiers on high alert from 40,000 to 300,000, says Stoltenberg
- Knife attacker kills one and wounds five at German asylum shelter
- Read Olivia Rodrigo's Full Glastonbury Speech on Roe v. Wade: 'We Hate You'
- Full Text of SCOTUS Ruling for Coach Who Refused to Stop Praying on Field
- TikTok Forensics Expert Uses Own Blood To Show How Murders Are Solved
- Internet in Stitches as Woman Steals Identical Cat by Mistake: 'Twins'
- Horror After Professor Caught With X-Rated Content During Class: 'Creepy'
- Ohio Home With a Jail Cell Said to Have Held John Dillinger up for Sale
- Rudy Giuliani Says Back Slap Felt Like a Gun 'Shot'
- Darren Bailey's Chances of Winning GOP Primary in Illinois: Polls
- Atlanta's Gang Indictment Takes On an Institution
- FBI Raid on Trump Justice Department Official Signals a Criminal Investigation May Be Starting
- U.S. Vows to Hunt Russian War Criminals
- In Overturning Roe, Radical Supreme Court Declares War on the 14th Amendment
- More People Will Die
- With the Corpse of Roe Still Warm, Far Right Plots Fascistic Anti-Abortion Enforcement
- The Colombian Left Comes to Power
- Livestream: The New Fight for Reproductive Freedom
- School can't prohibit
- Chicago mayor lightfoot curses him out at pride parade..
- Thomas signals interest in making it easier to sue media..
- Supremes rule for prayer on field
- Crunch time for multiple incumbents as seven states hold elections..
- Justices rules for coach whose prayers at 50 yard line drew crowds..
- Three areas tracked for possible tropical development in atlantic, gulf..
- Desantis builds national profile out of trump's view..
- Fox News to celebrate Independence Day with special programming throughout holiday weekend
- Here's why Supreme Court's abortion ruling is wrong
- Josh and Erin Hawley on 'Fox & Friends': 'The left has really turned anti-democratic'
- Brittney Griner appears in Russian courtroom, criminal trial date set
- NYC Chinese food deliveryman's accused killer might post bail after duck sauce dispute turned deadly: Report
- Former NYC top cop says his own wife was assaulted in Manhattan in broad daylight amid rising crime
- NYPD bomb squad responds after man leaves 'bomb' box at NYC fire department
- Eli Manning 'excited' for Daniel Jones as he enters another season with new Giants coaches
- Nancy Pelosi 'pushed' my daughter 'to the side' at swearing-in ceremony, Republican US Rep. Mayra Flores suggests
- CNN tries to get Boris Johnson to bash the US
- Boy Scouts go from banning gay participants to participating in gay pride parade in 8 short years
- Video captures the moment Texans help 17-year-old girl escape sex trafficker, now the pimp will be in prison for 59 years
- Celebrities melt down over Roe v. Wade decision: Barbra Streisand says Supreme Court is 'American Taliban,' Billie...
- VIDEO: Father of murdered 3-year-old boy wallops man accused of killing his son during court hearing
- Pro-abortion women threaten sex strike over Roe v. Wade reversal, pro-life Americans point out major flaw in...
- Socialist Reddit group posts home addresses of Supreme Court justices, discusses hunting them down at their...
- Why Democrats keep saying “Roe is on the ballot”
- Why we need a new queer canon
- Our submissions to the queer canon
- Moving to a new city solo can be less lonely than you think
- The coming legal battles of post-Roe America
- The biggest myths about gas prices
- In 48 hours of protest, thousands of Americans cry out for abortion rights
- What happens when the public loses faith in the Supreme Court?
- My 2019 Sci-Fi Novel Was About a U.S. Where Abortion Is Illegal in 2022. But I Didn’t Predict the Future
- How Can I Create a Space Where My Teen Feels Comfortable Talking About Sexuality and Gender Identity?
- Dear Care and Feeding: My Daughter’s Doctors Are in Uncharted Territory. How Do I Help Them Treat Her Better?
- Being a Therapist on Social Media Can Be a Little Traumatic
- The Heartbreaking Story of One Woman Who Was Forced to Surrender a Baby Before Roe
- What I Saw at the Protests Outside the Supreme Court This Weekend
- After Roe v. Wade
- My Boyfriend Recently Introduced Me to His Family. Turns Out I Already, Uh, “Knew” His Brother
- Quant-investing pioneer Jim Simons predicts Warren Buffett's old-school approach will stay relevant — and lays out...
- Digital World Acquisition Corp. falls 10% as board members subpoenaed over deal for Trump's Truth Social
- Game of Thrones' is still one of the world's most popular series, data shows, as HBO readies spinoffs including a...
- The Russian ruble is the world's top-performing currency but its strength masks serious problems in the economy,...
- The Fed is not as behind the curve on inflation as investors think, and that sets the stock market up for more gains...
- Justice Thomas wants the Supreme Court to revisit libel protections to make it easier for public figures to sue...
- Tesla employees reportedly say crowding and slow WiFi is roiling Elon Musk's return-to-office mandate
- Americans are paying $54,000 on average for an electric vehicle. A year ago, they were paying closer to $44,000
- The Strawberry Festival at the End of the World
- America Is in the ‘Figure It Out Yourself’ Era of the Pandemic
- The Freedom of Imagining Yourself as a Fish
- Dear Therapist: My Daughter-in-Law Is So Mean to Me
- I Am Very Tall
- The Two People Biden Must Remember in Israel and Saudi Arabia
- Photos: Protests Against the Overturning of Roe
- Air Travel Is a Disaster Right Now. Here’s Why
- Abortion Is About to Dominate American Politics Like Never Before
- Monkeypox Is Not a Global Emergency ‘At This Stage,’ WHO Says
- Only Murders in the Building Season 2 Wisely Sticks to a Winning Formula
- Brittney Griner to Appear in Russian Court Ahead of Trial
- Leonardo Del Vecchio, Billionaire Ray-Ban Owner, Dies at 87
- The 2022 NATO Summit Could Be the Most Important in Recent Decades. Here’s Why
- G7 Leaders To Commit To Supporting Ukraine as U.S. Prepares to Send Surface-to-Air Missile System
- Stars Use BET Awards Stage to Criticize Roe v. Wade Ruling
- Four months after arrest, U.S. basketball star Griner appears in Russian court
- Russia 'pouring fire' on Lysychansk as offensive on Ukrainian city amounts
- Majority of Americans think Supreme Court overturning Roe was more about politics than law
- Supreme Court decision on Roe v. Wade puts other rights at risk
- How doctors are reacting to the decision to overturn Roe v. Wade
- News Wrap: Russia targets Ukraine's capital with series of missile attacks
- NFL faces criticism for handling of misconduct accusations
- Non-profit tackles inequities by building playgrounds in low-income neighborhoods
- Pending home sales post surprise increase in May, likely due to brief pullback in mortgage rates
- I've never experienced pain like that': Influencers recount harrowing experiences with Daily Harvest crumbles, blast...
- Dow Jones Futures Rise As Stock Market Rally Continues; 6 Top Stocks To Buy And Watch
- Goldman Cuts Coinbase to ‘Sell’ Due to Fall in Crypto Prices and Industry Activity; Shares Drop
- Retirement: How to make the 4% rule work for you
- Subpoenas issued to directors of SPAC taking Trump's social network public
- Trump’s Social Network Deal Under Grand Jury Scrutiny
- 5 things to know before the stock market opens Monday
- Pending Home Sales See Surprise Rebound In May But Experts Warn Housing Market Is ‘Undergoing A Transition’
- The Revolution Is Alive And Well: How Fintech Has Impacted Banking
- Using Simulations Of Alleged Ethics Violations To Ardently And Legally Nail Those Biased AI Ethics Transgressors...
- Henry Jacques Perfumes Carries On Old World French Perfumery With A Luxurious Twist
- Netflix Korea’s Top Content Execs Talk ‘Money Heist’ Adaptation, Future Of Korean Shows
- 36 Billion Magna International Promotes A Former R&D Leader To Chief Digital And Information Officer
- Beyond Plastics: Shifting The Waste Reduction Burden From Consumers To Producers
- What Lenovo's Work For Humankind Initiative Says About Hybrid Work And Community Impact
- Can Iga Świątek Keep Her Winning Streak Going At Wimbledon?
- 9 Democratic Primaries To Watch In Illinois And New York
- Here’s What Overturning Roe Means For Abortion Access Across The U.S
- The New Legal Fault Lines For Abortion
- Emergency Politics Podcast: Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade
- How The Supreme Court’s Gun Ruling Remakes Gun Control For Millions Of Americans
- Roe v. Wade Defined An Era. The Supreme Court Just Started A New One
- The Supreme Court’s Argument For Overturning Roe v. Wade
- Chatbots need to evolve to stay relevant in the age of virtual assistants
- Yes, PPE can be reusable. AmorSui is making sure of it
- Why ‘recycled’ clothes are so hard to recycle
- I spent six weeks living in A24-world. Here’s what happened
- America’s hottest city keeps getting hotter: How Phoenix is battling extreme heat
- What does a hybrid office look like? This company has 5 ideas
- I’d love to dump Gmail for this slick, private email
- Google’s AI spotlights a human cognitive glitch: mistaking fluent speech for fluent thought
- The Great History Quiz
- Now, where some people see dead people... I see opportunity
- This Space Available
- This was my first time having a book I'd written banned
- Who does Sarah Polley think she is?
- The Church Play Cinematic Universe
- Never heard of a potato, looks pretty good."
- Home is in your body
- Divers Pull Marble Head of Hercules From a 2000-Year-Old Shipwreck in Greece
- A Brief History of Roe v. Wade
- World's Largest Bacterium Discovered in Caribbean Mangrove Swamps
- Hubble Space Telescope May Have Spotted a Moving Black Hole
- Building Blocks of Life Found on Samples Collected From an Asteroid
- Polystyrene-Eating 'Superworms' May Provide Clues for Better Recycling
- You Can Now Play 'EmilyBlaster,' a Video Game Inspired by Emily Dickinson's Poetry
- Sudanese Museums Call for Return of Stolen Artifacts
- Corporate Head’ in Los Angeles, California
- Rhyl Miniature Railway in Wellington, England
- How Ukraine’s Environmentalists Are Helping the War Effort
- Three Valley Gap in British Columbia
- Podcast: Tiny Doors ATL
- Puzzle Monday: Indigenous Fare Crossword
- How Pearl Meat Became Australia's Newest Luxury Ingredient
- Toppling Ukraine's Russian and Soviet Past
- Global Warming Causes Fewer Tropical Cyclones
- We Need to Make 'Electrifying Everything' Easier
- Kids' Vaccines at Last, and Challenges in Making New Drugs: COVID, Quickly, Episode 33
- How Connected Cars Can Map Urban Heat Islands
- What Air Pollution in South Korea Can Teach the World about Misinformation
- Subverting Climate Science in the Classroom
- How Parents' Trauma Leaves Biological Traces in Children
- Roe V. Wade was overturned. Here's how your phone could be used to spy on you
- Is the Saucony Tempus the Future of Stability Shoes?
- What’s the Best Food to Eat Before a Run? Whatever You Want
- I Have a Confession to Make. I Like Riding My Bike in Jeans
- Is Ultralight Backpacking Gear Worth the Cost to My Budget
- We’re Placing These Three Stories in the Climbing Hall of Shame
- Lessons from 10 Marathons Run in 10 Days on a Lab Treadmill
- Patagonia Will Pay Bail for Employees Arrested in Abortion Protests
- Nepal May Move Everest Base Camp Off the Khumbu Glacier
- AEW Fan, Security Guard Exchange Punches In Wild Scene At Wrestling Event
- Brittney Griner Appears In Russian Court With Shackles On Wrists
- Daily Harvest Lentil Leek Crumbles Sued By Customer Who Lost Gallbladder
- Rudy Giuliani 'Attack' Captured on Surveillance Video
- Kanye West Makes A Surprise Appearance At 2022 BET Awards, To Honor Diddy
- Jussie Smollett Roasted Online for BET Awards Appearance
- Vic Mensa Pleads Guilty in Shrooms Case, Gets Probation
- Johnny Depp's Attorney Camille Vasquez Fielding Offers From Law Firms, Hollywood
- Palm Springs ShortFest Prizes Go to ‘Sierra,’ ‘The Cave,’ ‘The Sentence of Michael Thompson’
- The Best Gaming Keyboards in 2022
- Inside the Battle to Save the Golden Globes, as Publicists Eat Their Own and NBC Waits (EXCLUSIVE)
- Elvis’ Beats ‘Top Gun: Maverick’ By $1 Million in Heated Box Office Battle
- Christian Bale: I Would Play Batman Again If Christopher Nolan Directs
- Spanish Romantic Comedy ‘Ramona’ Boarded by Best Friend Forever, Filmin (EXCLUSIVE)
- Box Office Comeback: Why Movie Theaters Are Finally Feeling Optimistic
- Carol Burnett to Guest Star on ‘Better Call Saul’ Final Season
- Supreme Court Grants Victory to Reintroduction of Prayer in Public Schools
- The Many Cancellations of Elvis Presley
- GOP House Candidate Doubts Likelihood of Pregnancy After Rape
- Jodie Sweetin Vows to ‘Continue Fighting’ After Cops Shoved Her at Abortion Rights Protest
- The Flaming Lips, Sheryl Crow, the Roots Lead New Climate-Themed Festival This Fall
- Brandy Takes Jack Harlow’s ‘First Class’ to New Heights With Surprise BET Awards Performance
- UFC 276 Live Stream: How to Watch Adesanya vs. Cannonier Online
- Lil Nas X on Teasing New Music in His Vitaminwater Collab, Why He Wants ‘Bussy’ in the Dictionary, and Grupo Firme
- On this day in history, in 1985, the number of kicks one could get on Route 66 went to zero [Vintage]
- Under His Eye (PDF) [NewsFlash]
- Photoshop these houses [Photoshop]
- Facial hair enthusiasts gather at Great American Beard and Mustache Championship where men, women compete in...
- Day 124 of WW3: Zelensky gives virtual address to G7, says he wants war over by end of 2022. Civilians in Lysychansk...
- Group of 15-year-old girls held lemonade sale to generate donations to Planned Parenthood after SCOTUS Roe vs. Wade...
- One dead, one in surgery after shooting over a) a beautiful woman, b) a large amount of money, c) a mayo sandwich [Murica]
- Police officer tries to shoot dog, misses and hits pig instead [Fail]
- Amazing In-Flight Perks That Airlines Had In The 1960s
- Dressage Practice Super Awkward Ever Since Horse And Rider Stopped Hooking Up
- Realistic Concept Art For New Luxury Condos Features Homeless Man Getting Arrested
- Woman At Potluck Disappointed After No One Even Tried Napkins She Brought
- What To Know About Covid Vaccines For Kids Under 5
- CEO Doesn’t Expect Any Upcoming Layoffs Employees Deserve To Know About
- Polio Detected In U.K. For First Time In 40 Years
- Study Finds Women 32% More Likely To Die After Surgery Performed By Male Janitor
- Genius Employee Shares How Only Bringing A Laptop To Work Made His Life Easier, Inspires 14 Others To Share Their Tactics
- Jimmy Fallon Invited People To Share Their Worst Summer Jobs, Here Are 90 Of The Funniest Responses
- US Supreme Court Declares That Abortions Are Not A Constitutional Right, Celebrities And Public Figures Post Their...
- This Facebook Group With 2 Million Members Shares Relatable Relationship Memes And Here Are 84 Of The Funniest Ones
- 72 Times People Spotted Funny Pride Signs And Just Had To Share Them With Others
- That Name Isn’t A Tragedeigh, It’s A Murghdyrr”: This Facebook Group Roasts Ridiculous Names, Here Are 93 Of The...
- Artist Creates Funny Comics Featuring Classic Pop Culture Characters And More (47 New Pics)
- Isn’t That?…. Oh Never Mind”: 28 Memes That Show Celebrities And Their Doppelgängers In A Funny Way By This German Artist
- F1 22 Review: Career Mode Impressions, Gameplay Videos and Esports Appeal
- Avalanche's Stanley Cup Win a Testament to Patience Paying Off
- Brittney Griner's Trial Set for July 1 in Russia; WNBA Star Facing 10 Years in Prison
- Lakers Rumors: Insiders Feel Kyrie Irving Wants to Go to LA; Everything Else Is Noise
- Jaylen Brown 'Likes' Tweet About Being Disrespected amid Kevin Durant Trade Rumors
- ESPN: Nets 'Hopeful' to Convince Kevin Durant Not to Request Trade If Kyrie Leaves
- Examining Potential Blake Wheeler Trade Partners for Winnipeg Jets amid NHL Rumors
- Why Kevin Durant, Kyrie Irving Should Run It Back With Nets Amid Trade Rumors
- The Ezra Miller Situation Has Taken a More Disturbing Turn
- 27 Summer-Ready Shorts to Let Your Legs Breathe in Style
- Ukraine’s Last-Chance Brigade
- How John Early and Kate Berlant Became the Secret Godfathers of Today’s Alt Comedy
- What Would You Do If a Bank Gave You $60 Million to Throw a Pride Party?
- More Guns, Less Freedom: The Supreme Court Wants to Take America Back to the 18th Century
- See Who Rolled Through GQ and Levi’s Epic Paris Fashion Week Party
- One Cartier Isn't Enough for Tom Cruise
- 5 Ways To Wear The Shoe Trend That’ll Be Everywhere This Summer
- Neptune Retrograde Is Here To Give Us A Cosmic Reality Check
- How You’re Feeling Is Okay
- No One Told Me My Acne Would Make Me Hate Myself
- I Lead An Abortion Fund in the South. My Work Just Got Harder But More Important
- The Best Treatments For Adult & Hormonal Acne, According To Dermatologists
- The Villain Of My Best Friend’s Wedding Isn’t Jules, 25 Years Later
- 9 Posters To Bring To Your Next Abortion Rights Rally
- Fall Guys update fixes party invites on PS5 and makes the Switch version less of an eyesore
- EcoFlow’s turnkey off-grid power system just needs sun
- VW’s ID Aero concept distinguishes itself by not being an SUV or truck
- The archnemeses of war rugs
- Google’s worst hardware flop was introduced 10 years ago today
- How to run PugetBench for After Effects
- Fortnite creators are making studios to build ambitious — and branded
- Meet the Viking merchants of the internet
- GoldenEra’ is a loving, if muddled, tribute to ‘GoldenEye 007’
- Nintendo Direct on June 28th is all about third-party Switch games
- Samsung's 1TB 980 Pro SSD returns to an all-time low of $140
- Google's Pixel 6 Pro is $119 off at Woot for today only
- Google's Nest WiFi packs drop to record-low prices at Amazon
- The Morning After: Nothing's Carl Pei wants to make smartphones exciting again
- LG buys its way into the EV charging business
- Apple's entry-level 13-inch MacBook Pro M2 may have slower SSD speeds than the M1 model
- Are You Ready to Be Surveilled Like a Sex Worker?
- The Best Sunglasses for Every Outdoor Adventure
- Behold the Weird Physics of Double-Impact Asteroids
- How to Use Microsoft Defender on All Your Devices
- DALL-E Mini Is the Internet's Favorite AI Meme Machine
- Forget Lasers. The Hot New Tool for Physicists Is Sound
- China Built Your iPhone. Will It Build Your Next Car?
- Before Starbucks Baristas Had Unions, They Had Coworker Petitions
- Filing: Digital World Acquisition Corp., which wants to take Trump's Truth Social public, discloses subpoenas by a...
- CB Insights: global VC activity dropped 23% between Q1 and Q2 2022 through June 23, after dropping just 1.4% between...
- Q&A with crypto billionaire Mike Novogratz on crypto as a scam, differences with past crashes, LUNA's collapse,...
- Taiwan-based GlobalWafers announces plans to build a $5B silicon wafer factory in Sherman, Texas, aiming to cover...
- AT&T and Verizon have raised the cost of some monthly and older mobile plans, testing consumer budgets; T-Mobile has...
- As crypto markets wobble, hedge funds are increasingly shorting Tether, either as a bet against the broader economy...
- Voyager Digital issues a default notice to Three Arrows Capital for failing to repay a $650M loan; Voyager has...
- With Roe overturned, privacy experts fear period tracking apps might come under intense pressure to share data that...
- Taloflow (YC W21) Is Hiring a React Dev (2 Mo. Contract)
- Energy Crunch Concerns Lead Japan’s Government to Call for Reduced AC Use
- Consider Disabling HTTPS Auto Redirects
- Tech layoffs are looming: what is new hiring impact Remote vs. in-person
- LibreWolf: A privacy-focused Firefox fork
- Apple's claim is that it bans other browsers for security
- NeRF: An Eventual Successor for Deepfakes?
- Ask HN: Is GitHub Copilot the death of opensource?
- SeoSamba Mobile CRM: Marketing automation for franchises, and small businesses
- Pluma RSS Reader: RSS Client for iOS with account sync support.
- Spidergain: All of your links and apps in one profile!
- Spotless Icons: Artisanal product icons for you web or mobile app.
- Shareus: Short URLs to earn money
- Floatbot Agent Assist: Increase contact center efficiency with AI agent assist
- ThriveDesk: The Best Way to Support Your Customer
- Free iOS 16 UI Pack for MockFlow: Start designing with iOS 16 UI pack
- World War I's Battle of Verdun recreated and animated in Lego
- Footage shows the "life-threatening" tap on Rudy Giuliani's back by market employee
- Incredibly well-preserved baby woolly mammoth found by gold miner in the Yukon
- A brief history of cosplay, explained in 5 historical conventions
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders: "We will make sure that when a kid is in the womb, they're as safe as they are in a classroom."
- Malcolm Gladwell explains how he deals with criticism
- Video of "attack" on Rudy Jiuliani shows someone slapped him on the back
- An old rocket booster crashed on the moon and left a peculiar double crater
- Why a ‘Buy-Back’ Program May be a Cheaper Way to Rent a Car in Europe
- These Snakes Are Actually Great for Your Garden
- The 7 Deadly Sins of Being an American Tourist Overseas
- Why Everyone Hates Landlords Now
- The Difference Between Power Strips and Surge Protectors
- How to Make a Hospitable Outdoor Space In Less Than a Day
- Where to Get Free and Cheap Food for the 4th of July
- The Difference Between a Guard Dog and a Watch Dog
Arts & Letters Daily
- ldquo;Words are the chesspieces by which the powers that be will play their games with our lives”
- For decades, perfume was marketed as seduction. So, when did perfume stop being about sex?
- strong>Henry Kissinger, now 99, is an uncommonly elegant writer and a first-class suck-up to those in power
- Imagine that your job is to preserve every word and make it tell a story. Meet the lexicographers behind the OED
- strong>Critics of deconstruction have damned Derrida and de Man without engaging their ideas. That argumentation by...
- strong>C.L.R. James was a polymath, historian, and philosopher at a time when Black people were not expected to be...
- At least since Melville, Americans have been enthralled by scammer narratives. Does gullibility ever get old?
- strong>No one boos at the theater, no matter how awful the show. But clinging to decorum is a mistake
- How we built a $1M ARR open source SaaS
- How China Is Policing the Future
- Life Is Not Short
- Where Can I Get an Abortion?
- Dangit, Git!?!
- Where to Donate to Support Abortion Access After Roe v Wade
- America is growing apart, possibly for good
- Untitled (https://www.nytimes.com/2022/06/24/us/roe-kavanaugh-collins-notes.html?referringSource=articleShare)
- I Bet You Can Recognize 11/21 Of These Movies From Odd AI-Generated Images
- Ireland Baldwin Talked About Her Abortion Experience And Said "I Chose Me, And I Would Choose Me Again"
- Forget Priceless Couture, These 22 Celebs Are Sharing The Reasons Why They Absolutely Love A Bargain
- Which Indian Dish Are You?
- This Hand-Drawn Quiz Will Determine If You're Earth, Water, Fire, Or Air
- Kanye West Joked About His Divorce From Kim Kardashian During A Surprise Appearance And Said He Wanted To Declare...
- Britney Spears Responded To Her Mom, Lynne Spears, Saying She Wants Her “To Be Happy” After Accusing Her Of Coming...
- Babies Can Now Get A COVID Vaccine, But Parents Wonder What Took So Long
- 19 People Who Were Suddenly Showered With Surprises They Least Expected
- 9 Cool Features in Your Home You May Not Have Noticed Before
- 17 People Who Got Their Monthly Dose of Surprise in Just One Day
- 10 Foods That Can Stand in the Way of Weight Loss, and What 3 Foods to Never Eat
- 16 Stories That Prove Love Will Always Beat the Odds When You Meet the Right Person
- 10 Big Stars, Who Used to Be Extras in Famous Movies, Prove We All Start Out Small
- 15 People Who Keep Their Chin Up in Every Circumstance
- 14 Crafty People Who Took Their Shoes From Ordinary to Unique
- Office workers in San Francisco, Manhattan, and Chicago are not returning to the office in significant numbers,...
- Key Words: Gensler labels bitcoin a ‘commodity’ as crypto prices stabilize
- Deal of the Day: How to get Amazon Prime for free — or at a major discount
- Economic Report: U.S. pending home sales rebound in May, reversing a six-month decline
- Sweetgreen started at neutral with $15 stock price target at BofA Securities
- Texas Roadhouse started at buy with $96 stock price target at BofA Securities
- Cracker Barrel downgraded to underperform from neutral at BofA Securities
- U.S. stocks open higher as bear-market rally continues
- Is Teladoc Stock a Buy Right Now?
- Why Is Everyone Talking About Blue Apron Stock?
- How Pfizer Plans to Unlock Another Mass-Market Vaccine
- DexCom's Stock Split Is Complete: Is It Time to Buy?
- 2 Monster Warren Buffett Stock-Split Stocks to Buy Right Now
- How to Keep Investing During High Inflation
- 5 Best Dividend Stocks to Buy Now
- Which Stock Is a Better Buy: Netflix or DocuSign?
- Elon Musk Fuels Record C.E.O. Paydays
- Shareholder Advisory Firm Backs Spirit-Frontier Merger
- Businesses Are Bracing for the Political and Social Fight Post-Roe
- How Elon Musk and Tesla Helped Make C.E.O Pay Even Richer
- In Southeast Asia, Luxury Hotel Bargains Aren’t Hard to Find
- Hacking High Gas Prices: How People Are Changing Their Habits
- As Russia Chokes Ukraine’s Grain Exports, Romania Tries to Fill In
- After the Gun Ruling
Wikipedia Current Events
- 2022 Russian debt default
- Russia misses the deadline to pay back its US$100 million debt to international creditors, marking the first time the country has defaulted on foreign debt since the Russian Civil War. Sanctions prevented Russia from paying its debt, leading Russia to call the default "a farce". (Reuters) (BBC News)
- The Japanese government asks the public to conserve energy and to prepare for power outages as the country faces a heatwave. (AP)
- One person is killed and five others are injured after a bullet train collides with an engine in Bohumin, Czechia. (AP)
- COVID-19 pandemic
When we demonstrate all that democracies have to offer – I have no doubt that we will win the competition every time.
Together, the G7 is demonstrating the strong global leadership it will take to maximize the costs to Putin and his enablers and address the impact of his war on the global economy.
I want to be clear – the G7's announcement of a new global infrastructure partnership isn't aid or charity. It’s an investment that will deliver returns for everyone – including the American people – and boost all of our economies.
We will continue to fight to uphold your rights. Get accurate and up-to-date information on your right to access reproductive health care and an abortion at
Millions of women in America will go to bed tonight without access to the health care and reproductive health care they had this morning. Without access to the same health care or reproductive health care their mothers and grandmothers had for 50 years.
I know there are women out there who are afraid. To those of you who feel alone and scared: I want you to know the President and I are fighting for you and your rights. We are in this fight together.