- Humiliation for Vladimir Putin as Ukrainians liberate key city of Lyman
- Britain has "too many" low-skilled migrants, interior minister says
- Russia Loses Place On UN Aviation Agency's Governing Council
- To dress up
- Worldwide Rallies Show Unprecedented Support For Iran Protests
- Front-runner Lula close to outright win in Brazil election
- Hundreds of pounds of TNT were used to damage the Nord Stream pipelines, Sweden and Denmark tell the UN
- Bryce Young injury: Alabama star quarterback sprains shoulder vs. Arkansas, returns to sideline in second half
- Ohio State Continues Blowout Streak Against Rutgers As Miyan Williams Runs for Five Touchdowns in 49-10 Win
- National Archives says it's still missing records from Trump officials
- Venezuela frees seven jailed Americans in prisoner swap
- Former president Jimmy Carter turns 98
- American Prisoners Are Released From Venezuela and Iran
- Bryce Young injury: Alabama star quarterback hurts shoulder vs. Arkansas, questionable for second half
- Police officer among 2 people hospitalized after shooting Saturday in Excelsior Springs
- Police investigating after one found dead, 911 caller in hospital charged with assault and battery
- Moderna refused China request to reveal vaccine technology
- Man arrested and charged with aggravated robbery
- South Carolina man accidentally kills friend in ‘quick draw’ gun contest
- Tennessean Matthew Heath released from Venezuelan imprisonment
- Man shot multiple times at youth football game in Southern California
- Doctor Who Examined Dolphins’ Tua Tagovailoa Is Dismissed
- Ukraine Forces Retake Lyman, a Strategic City, as Russians Retreat
- Some Florida Residents Face Long Gas Lines After Hurricane Ian
- American Prisoners Are Released From Venezuela and Iran
- Records From Trump White House Still Missing, National Archives Says
- The Global Indigenous Movement to Fight Climate Change
- Will Nostalgia Kill the British Right?
- 127 soccer fans, police, killed at Indonesia's soccer match
- What the war in Ukraine means for Asia's climate goals
- Man charged in migrant shooting was detention center warden
- GOP attacks Georgia's Abrams on voting as judge rejects suit
- Venezuela releases 7 jailed Americans; US frees 2 prisoners
- Fortunes reverse for ex-judge and Brazil president he jailed
- Despite Ian's punch, wedding day saved on wet Pawleys Island
- Noru became a super typhoon in 6 hours. Scientists say powerful storms are becoming harder to forecast
- Federal judge rules against Abrams-founded voting rights group in Georgia
- Khrushchev's great-granddaughter discusses Putin's 'incredibly insane' speech
- Steps of a Russian Orthodox cathedral in New York were splashed with red paint
- National Archives says it still doesn't have all Trump White House records
- Texas girl who shot her father and then herself has died, authorities say
- Bodies of 6 passengers have been recovered a month after float plane crashed into Mutiny Bay, Washington
- The Royal Mint Showed The First Coins Featuring King Charles III
- At Least 61 People Have Been Killed In Hurricane Ian, And Authorities Are Still Assessing The Damage
- Five Men Have Been Killed In Series Of Late-Night Shootings In Central California
- The CD Is Dead, Long Live The CD
- Why Did Tristan Thompson Do That?
- A 12-Foot Puppet Of A 10-Year-Old Syrian Girl Is Raising Awareness For Refugees
- A Conspiracy Theory About Anal Beads Is Only The Beginning Of A Chess Cheating Allegation
- Hurricane Ian Shows Risks Of Living On Barrier Islands
- Elon Musk Presents Humanoid Robot Called Optimus At Tesla AI Day Event In Silicon Valley
- Las Vegas Casino Closes Dolphin Exhibit After 3 Animals Die In 6 Months
- 21-Year-Old Sailor Acquitted Of Setting Fire That Destroyed $1.2 Billion Navy Ship
- Russian Billionaire Oleg Deripaska Charged With Violating U.S. Sanctions
- Dozens Of Family Members Of Uvalde Shooting Victims Show Support For Beto O'Rourke
- New ALS Drug Wins FDA Approval Despite Questionable Data
- National Archives tells Congress some Trump records still unaccounted for
- Trump's big bet: The 2022 midterm endorsements
- Axios AM Deep Dive: Midterms power shift
- Russia withdraws troops from Lyman as Ukraine gains ground
- Marco Rubio, Rick Scott call for Ian relief as Florida GOP votes against FEMA funding
- U.S. grapples with risk of nuclear war over Ukraine
- The House is likely about get a lot younger and more diverse
WATCH: Park rangers in Ecuador's Galapagos National Park are testing out different ways to replant coral in an effort to 'regenerate areas of great ecological value'
Catch and shoot Kenny Lofton Jr. 🎯 #NBAPreseason is live now on NBA TV! Start your 7-day Free Trial: 📲
Florida federal judge Aileen Cannon rejected a request from the special master she appointed to review documents seized from Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate to have Trump's legal team verify that the government's inventory log of seized items is accurate.
"We love Marilyn so much that collectively we seem to have lost sight of one of the central truths of her being: she was a phenomenally intelligent and gifted actor," writes @szacharek
Furniture and debris now line the streets of Naples, Florida, as residents attempt to clean up after Hurricane Ian brought several feet of storm surge to the area. Some people told @CBSMiami's @GabrielleArzola that water got as high as 6 feet in their homes.
Clashes between supporters of two Indonesian soccer teams in East Java province have killed 125 fans and 2 police officers, mostly trampled to death.
Former Secretary of State Rex Tillerson will testify next week as a prosecution witness at the trial of Tom Barrack
.@CAgovernor: "Gas prices in California have increased by a record $0.84 per gallon in just over one week. That's a $2.50 difference compared to U.S. prices. [...] Today I'm calling for a windfall tax to ensure these profits go directly back to help millions of Californians."
While living in this Upper East Side apartment, 31-year-old Thelma Rose Annan was hit with not one, but two steep rent increases. (via @CNBCMakeIt)
This year’s elections in Brazil are of “historic importance”, writes politician and former environment minister @MarinaSilva. She explains why she has endorsed Lula, and sets out proposals for the country’s next government
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk Unveils Prototype Humanoid Optimus Robot
- Pharrell Is Holding The World's Most Stylish Online Garage Sale
- How Female-Heavy Sex Ratios Are Changing The College Dating Scene
- The 15 Best Simpsons Treehouse Of Horror Segments, Ranked
- Abandoned Towns Across America You Can Actually Visit
- How Waffle House Helps Us Respond To Hurricanes
- The Forgotten Art Of Squatting Is A Revelation For Bodies Ruined By Sitting
- Want to Give Your Home a Rich and Worldly Vibe? Make a Gallery Wall
- This 'Transformer Table' Broke the Internet
- Backed Hard: The Best Stuff We (Actually) Bought in September
- Lamb Tibs Recipe
- The Best Jewish Food Cookbooks (for Noshing Your Way Through the Holidays)
- Private Texts Reveal World’s Rich and Famous Groveling to Elon Musk
- Kids Never Asked for Mid-Century Modern Toys, But Here They Are
- Why Poor White People Can’t Quit Donald Trump (Pt. 4)
- The Bulky New Normal?
- Surviving the ICU
- Life in Social (Media) Exile
- Create online business opportunities
- Birthday reflections: short and sweet lessons for life
- The Christian Block: A Fool Takes No Pleasure in Understanding but Only in Expressing His Opinion
- The NFL Is What We Thought It Was
- Mother Jones Congratulates Judge James Ho on His Decision to Boycott Yale
- Two Texas Men Are Accused of Killing a Migrant. Their Governor Blames Joe Biden
- These Scientists Tried a Coral-Breeding Moonshot
- Survivors Are Preserving the Dark History of Native Boarding Schools
- Inside Anti-Abortion Groups’ Campaign to Sell Women on Unreliable Birth Control “Alternatives”
- Interrogations, Electric Shocks, Detention
- Iranian American held in Tehran for seven years granted temporary release
- King Charles abandons plans to attend Cop27 ‘following Liz Truss’s advice’
- Hurricane Ian: Florida and Carolinas comb wreckage to assess deadly toll
- V&A drops financial ties with Sackler family over links with opioids
- Voters abandon Tories as faith in economic competence dives
- Erik ten Hag and Pep Guardiola have taken very different roads to Manchester derby
- Amtrak suspends San Diego-Los Angeles service due to shifting ground
- Communication key for Liz Truss as MPs gather for Tory conference
- UK looks to be winning the fight against monkeypox
- What message will King Charles’s first trips send?
- Black, Korean and searching for the American dream
- Gabriels: From 'harrowing' American Idol to 2022's most talked-about band
- Brazil polarised as Bolsonaro seeks re-election and Lula aims for comeback
- Newspaper headlines: 'Voters abandon Tories' as PM defends strategy
- After Hurricane Ian took everything, one hard-hit block banded together
- Americans captured by Russia detail months of beatings, interrogation
- Venezuela frees 7 jailed Americans in exchange for Maduro family drug smugglers
- Putin overruled his top security service in prisoner swap with Ukraine
- Carter, longest living president, marks 98th birthday in Georgia hometown
- In Burkina Faso, a coup within a coup
- Ian bringing heavy rain into Mid-Atlantic as Florida, S.C. take stock
- Venezuela releases 7 jailed Americans; U.S. frees 2 prisoners
- Ukrainian forces close in on Lyman in Donetsk region, Kyiv says
- NYC police investigate after Russian consulate vandalized
- Russia abducts head of Zaporizhzhia nuclear plant, operator says
- Florida begins long recovery as death toll from Hurricane Ian rises
- Biden to make a big fundraising swing through the Tri-State area
- Dozens dead from Ian, one of strongest, costliest U.S. storms
The Daily Beast
- Peru’s Most Popular Attraction Isn’t Always Its Best
- He Was Innocent. He Served Eight Years Anyway
- Terrifying Russian Bat Virus Could Spark the Next Pandemic
- The Day My Little Sister Drank Gasoline and Daddy Blamed Us
- Venezuela Exchanges 7 Americans for U.S. Release of President Nicholas Maduro’s Nephews in Law
- Competitors’ Bots Outshine Musk’s Own at Tesla A.I. Day
- Putin Has Left the World No Other Option But Regime Change
Clemson Tigers football, NC State Wolfpack football, American football, Clemson University,...
Clemson star defensive tackle Bryan Bresee will not be available for the Tigers' matchup with NC State on Saturday night at Death...
Missouri Tigers football, Georgia Bulldogs football, American football
Members of the Missouri and Georgia football teams got into a brief scuffle during pregame warmups ahead of their game Saturday night....
Arkansas Razorbacks football, Alabama Crimson Tide football, Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets...
During a game against Missouri State on September 17, 2022, in Fayetteville, Arkansas, Jordan Domineck celebrates a sack on the defensive end.
Liga MX, C.F. Pachuca, C.F. Monterrey, Tigres UANL, Atlético de San Luis, 2022
The final spots in the Liga MX liguilla are up for grabs as the Apertura 2022 regular season wraps up by Sunday, Oct. 2. The road to...
Nebraska Cornhuskers football, American football, Urban Meyer, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, Head coach
The former Ohio State football coach Urban Meyer returned to Iowa City with "Big Noon Kickoff" for the first time since the Buckeyes...
It was ugly for the Sooners and beyond embarrassing for their defense, especially considering new head coach Brent Venables was...
Liverpool vs Brighton
Liverpool plays its first Premier League match in 25 days when high-flying Brighton and Hove Albion debut a new manager as visitors at...
Arsenal vs Tottenham
Read how Arsenal beat Tottenham Hotspur 3-1 to go four points clear at the Premier League summit with a deserved win in the first North...
Crystal Palace vs Chelsea
With fuboTV, you can watch Crystal Palace vs. Chelsea FC and tons more Premier League games with a 7-day trial. With the legal streaming...
As of Oct. 1, 2022, the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is open for the 2023–24 academic year. Here's what to know.
- What the war in Ukraine means for Asia's climate goals
- Hundreds of cars pack Nevada streets for illegal stunts
- National Archives still missing some Trump administration records
- Mexican navy helicopter crashes, killing 3 marines
- 7 Americans released from detention in Venezuela, Biden says
- Over 2 dozen cheese products recalled amid listeria outbreak
- Max Baer, Pennsylvania Supreme Court's chief justice, dies
- Russia detains Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant chief, Ukraine says
- Former President Jimmy Carter celebrates 98th birthday
- Consultant who cleared Tua Tagovailoa to return to game fired by NFLPA
- Crew flies to Florida ahead of launch to International Space Station
- Iran temporarily frees U.S. citizen from prison
- Venezuela releases 7 jailed Americans in prisoner swap
- 10/1: CBS Saturday Morning
- Monkeypox eradication unlikely in the U.S. as virus could spread indefinitely, CDC says
- Marvel, 'Halloween', 'Big Mouth': 8 new movies and shows streaming on Disney+, Peacock and Netflix this October
- These are the least popular states to move to in 2022
- Despite success this year, underperformance rates are 'abysmal' for large-cap active managers for the long run
- World Vegetarian Day: These are the best cities for vegans and vegetarians in 2022
- The 10 U.S. metro areas where high-income earners have seen the most wage growth
- Are you considering an open relationship? Ask yourself these 5 questions first
- Jewish Ukrainian father and son soldiers mark holy days under cloud of Russia's war
- Russia withdraws its troops from a key city encircled by Ukrainian forces
- Gunfire erupts in Burkina Faso a day after the second coup in nine months
- The Ice Bucket Challenge wasn't just for social media. It helped fund a new ALS drug
- Brazil's election could determine the fate of the Amazon after record deforestation
- Russia accused of 'kidnapping' head of Ukraine nuclear plant
- Campaign signs influence how we vote more than you might realize
- 'Woman, life, freedom': L.A. protest over Iran draws thousands
- Madame Wu, famed Westside restaurateur who served the stars, dies at 106
- Veteran teacher accused of sexually assaulting 10-year-old girl at Santa Ana elementary school
- Jaywalking is decriminalized in California under new law
- A portion of the 101 Freeway in Encino to close overnight
- New coronavirus subvariant BA.2.75.2 tops concerns as officials gear up for potential winter wave
- Correctional officer sexually abused three inmates at FCI Dublin, federal prosecutors say
- My great-grandparents died in the Holocaust and were almost forgotten
- Two classic Italian favorites meet in this satisfying, cheesy Pizza Pasta casserole
- "Should I store my tomatoes in the fridge?" and other questions about culinary best practices
- The internet's favorite chocolate chip cookie
- The power of Hannah Waddingham's character Mother Witch in "Hocus Pocus 2"
- Socca is the crêpe of the Mediterranean South
- Disney-esque and demented: Ti West on how his slasher flick "Pearl" compares to "Rocky Horror"
- Russia accused of detained the head of the Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Plant
- Baltic Nord Stream 2 pipeline no longer leaking natural gas, says Denmark
- Iraqi protesters clash with security forces during rally in Baghdad
- Dead and burnt, Ukrainian civilians lie slain after Russian retreat
- Tropical storm Noru weakens but causes flash floods
- Russian consulate in New York vandalized with red paint
- Brazil election: Lula and Bolsonaro supporters rally in Sao Paulo on eve of vote
- Mother's Body Set on Fire in Grisly Cape Cod Murder, Son Arrested
- Video: Ukrainians Throw Russian Flags Off Building After Lyman Victory
- Trump Jan. 6 Followers Punished as He Golfs Is 'Deep Injustice': Kirschner
- Peacock's 'Community' Movie: Will Yvette Nicole Brown Be In It?
- Putin Has 'Nothing Left to Maneuver' in Ukraine as Russia Flees Lyman: Gen
- Beto O'Rourke Has Trailed Greg Abbott in Every Texas Poll This Year
- Trump vs. McConnell: An Overview of the Top Republicans' Escalating Feud
- How Amazon, Google, and Facebook Helped Fund the Campaign to Overturn Roe
- Pennsylvania Lawmakers Prepare to Impeach Larry Krasner
- Bolsonaro on the Brink as the Far Right Rises in Europe
- Nancy Pelosi Resisted Effort to Impeach Trump on Jan. 6: New Book
- Broadcaster Censors Hill TV Segment on Rashida Tlaib's Description of Israel as "Apartheid Government"
- Texas Jail Warden Charged With Killing Migrant Was Previously Accused of Serious Abuses
- In Decision on Putting Wolves Back on Endangered List, Martha Williams Confronts Her Montana Past
- Cuba requests U.S. aid after Hurricane Ian knocks out power, Wall Street Journal reports
- Bryce Young leaves game with sprained shoulder
- Russia blindfolds, detains Ukraine nuclear plant chief
- NASCAR driver airlifted to hospital after trying to climb out of burning car
- Chicago police say 3-year-old shot and killed after road rage incident: 'Baby killers on the streets'
- Oklahoma DB carted off field on stretcher after scary tackle
- Summaries of high-profile Supreme Court cases
- Judge rules First Amendment protects activists recording factory farms
- Man says he was paid $21,000 for trading in 3D-printed guns at government buyback event, New York attorney general responds
- Court dismisses NRA free speech lawsuit
- Afghanistan evacuee accused of sexually assaulting 12-year-old New Mexico boy, punching child in the face: Officials
- White House expected to publish privacy-focused executive order next week
- 'You loot, we shoot': Ron DeSantis delivers unflinching warning to criminals after looters caught stealing in...
- Tesla unveils humanoid robot, plans to sell 'millions'
- How the Brazilian election could destabilize a divided country
- 3 questions that will determine the future of Ukraine’s fight against Russia
- Suddenly, every fictional character is a podcaster. Why aren’t they doing it right?
- Elon Musk’s texts offer a rare glimpse at the billionaire boys’ club
- The UK’s growing economic crisis, explained
- Putin’s desperate attempt to annex parts of Ukraine
- The 2022 midterm elections, explained
- The Handmaid’s Tale Is Missing a Crucial Part of Modern Authoritarianism
- The Tragic Case of Poisoning That Finally Got Us Safe Drugs
- Help! I Inherited My Childhood Home … and Accidentally Moved Back In With My Dead Parents
- How Female-Heavy Sex Ratios Are Changing the College Dating Scene
- The Most Important Senate Race in the Country
- The Best Movies and TV Shows Coming to Netflix, HBO, Amazon Prime, and Hulu in October
- Dan Wieden, the advertising icon behind Nike's 'Just Do It' campaign, has died
- US Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin criticizes Putin's 'nuclear saber-rattling' but says he doesn't 'see anything...
- Obama privately told reporters before leaving office that America would be 'okay' after one Trump term but said...
- Former federal prosecutor scoffs at Trump's lawyer reportedly trying to keep him from attacking DOJ in Mar-a-Lago...
- Russian TV presenter and prominent Putin propagandist laments that 'the West is starting to mock us' over Ukraine war
- Obama privately told journalists that the GOP was 'ideologically completely incoherent' shortly before leaving...
- Rite Aid execs are considering 'literally putting everything' into locked displays after reporting millions in...
- A Storm in Paradise
- Our Food System Could Have Been So Different
- Young Iranian Protesters Have Nothing Left to Lose
- The Reason Child Care Is So Hard to Afford
- The Andy Warhol Case That Could Wreck American Art
- Don’t Question the Magic of Hocus Pocus
- Why Do Former Presidents Have Access to Classified Information?
- White House Announces Venezuela’s Release of 7 Americans in Prisoner Swap
- Orlene Strengthens to Hurricane Off Mexico’s Pacific Coast
- Russia Withdraws Troops from Key City in Annexed Region After Ukrainian Forces Surround It
- Russia Detains Head of Ukraine’s Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant
- Florida Rescue Efforts Continue as Death Toll From Hurricane Ian Rises
- Breaking Down the End of Smile
- Here’s Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- Five years after Las Vegas shooting, survivors find healing in community
- Protesters attack French Embassy in Burkina Faso's capital after countercoup
- Venezuela releases 7 jailed Americans in exchange for 2 prisoners in U.S. custody
- Florida residents take stock of damage as rescues continue after Ian
- Arizona judge won't suspend her ruling that makes abortion a crime
- News Wrap: Ukraine retakes city in area Putin illegally declared part of Russia
- What to know about the reeling financial markets right now
- Michigan cheeses sold at Meijer, Whole Foods, other stores recalled for possible Listeria
- Get Ready for Another Bear-Market Rally, Strategist Emanuel Says
- Tesla Reveals Optimus, a Walking Humanoid Robot You Could Buy in 2027
- International Coffee Day 2022: Free Coffee and Other Deals at McDonald's, Peet's, Tim Hortons and More
- Listeria outbreak leads to recall of cheeses sold at a dozen retailers
- Firefly’s Alpha rocket reaches orbit on second launch
- New ALS Drug Wins FDA Approval Despite Questionable Data
- Sutu’s Circuit Breaker Launches Today
- ESPN, ACC, SEC And Other Disney Channels Gone From DISH Network
- Roseark And One Moon Cashmere Pop Up At The Ritz For Paris Fashion Week
- Saturday, October 1. Russia’s War On Ukraine: News And Information
- Inspired By Travel And City Girls, LoveShackFancy Comes To Paris To Unveil Its SS23 Collection
- Shohei Ohtani’s Record Contract Extension, And Endorsements, Will Make Him One Of MLB’s Highest-Paid In 2023
- Legendary Director Walter Hill Talks Returning To Westerns With ‘Dead For A Dollar’
- What Is Going On In Alaska? … And More Questions From Listeners
- How Natural Disasters Can Change A Politician
- 5 Reasons For Democrats To Still Be Concerned About The Midterms
- Can You Crack The Safe?
- Iranians Are Ready For A Different Approach to Religion and Government
- Politics Podcast: There’s A 6-In-10 Chance One Party Will Control Both Chambers Of Congress
- How Waffle House Helps Us Respond To Hurricanes
- Texas Christian activists are seeking to deny Civil Rights Act protections to bisexuals
- Disinformation wars for the midterms have begun: Meta takes down sprawling campaigns from China and Russia
- Remote work played a bigger role in the housing boom than most experts realized
- Chippy, Chipotle’s robot cook, is finally making its public debut in California
- Beyond Yoga opens first permanent brick-and-mortar store in Santa Monica
- Can VR act as a digital therapeutic?
- Video games dreamed up other worlds. Now they’re coming for real architecture
- Wild Souls: Earth Optimism Book of the Month
- See the New British Coins Featuring Charles III
- Dogs Can Smell When You're Stressed Out
- The S.S. Mesaba Tried to Warn the Titanic
- Burst Pipelines in Baltic Sea May Be the Largest Methane Leak Ever
- Could UV Light Reduce the Spread of Covid-19 in Indoor Spaces?
- Meet the Smithsonian Scientist Unlocking Crucial Conservation Clues in the Genetic Code of Koalas
- Cawley & Peoples Mortuary Museum in Marietta, Ohio
- Smokey Bear Park in International Falls, Minnesota
- Giant Stormy Kromer Cap in Ironwood, Michigan
- Blue Lake in Denio, Nevada
- This Man Wants You to Rethink Everything You Know About Cows
- Wauba Debar’s Grave in Bicheno, Australia
- Cell of the Anchoress of Shere in Shere, England
- The Sky Needs Its 'Silent Spring' Moment
- 50, 100 & 150 Years Ago: October 2022
- How to Brew the Perfect Cup of Coffee, According to Science
- What Do Mysterious Nord Stream Methane Leaks Mean for Climate Change?
- Hundreds of Hospitals Are at Risk of Hurricane Flooding
- How Much People Write Can Reveal Racial Biases
- Alzheimer's Drug Slows Mental Decline in Trial--But Is It a Breakthrough?
- 10 New Ski Town Hotels to Check Into This Winter
- Advice on How to Make a Really Big Decision
- The Incredible Life of Hilaree Nelson
- These Are Our Favorite New Cookbooks for Fall
- We Busted 5 Running Nutrition Myths
- Former NFL Player Gavin Escobar and Climber Chelsea Wash Die in SoCal Climbing Accident
- Community & Camaraderie: What do Berkeley Half Marathon Runners Come Back for Year After Year?
- Ana de Armas' 'Blonde' Slammed as Anti-Abortion Propaganda
- North West Wears Full Leather Face Mask in Paris During Fashion Week
- Pro Fishing Repeat Champs Accused of Stuffing Walleye with Weights
- Green Day's Billie Joe Armstrong Acknowledges 'September' Joke
- Tesla's Humanoid Robot Mocked Amid Comparisons with Boston Dynamics
- Antonio Brown Exposes Himself to Woman in Dubai Pool
- 'MJ: The Musical' Producer John Branca's Backstage Visit with Star Myles Frost
- Bad Bunny Brings Puerto Rico to Los Angeles’ SoFi Stadium With Surprise Guest Ivy Queen: Concert Review
- Oscar Predictions: Best Actress
- ‘Sisu’ Review: The Road Runner Versus Nazis
- T Bone Burnett’s NYC Tribute to Bob Dylan, With Sara Bareilles and Oscar Isaac Among the Cast, Is Worthy of a Bard:...
- Oscar-Winning Composer Rachel Portman on Sound of Antoine Fuqua’s ‘King Shaka’
- Tennessee High Court Vacates Ruling to Require Police to Publicly Release Naomi Judd’s Death Investigation
- ‘The Kings of the World,’ ‘Stuntwomen’ Triumph at Zurich Film Festival
- See Courtney Love Join the Lemonheads to Perform ‘Into Your Arms’
- Snoop Dogg, Dr. Dre Reteam for Upcoming Album, ‘Missionary’
- How ‘Munch’ Became the Song of the Summer
- See Stevie Nicks, Eddie Vedder Duet ‘Stop Draggin’ My Heart Around’ at Ohana Festival
- Creators of TikTok Favorite ‘Taste the Biscuit’ on Why Their Song Has Been Viral for Over a Decade
- Watch Metallica, Mickey Guyton Deliver ‘Nothing Else Matters’ at Global Citizen Fest
- The Republican Who’s Thriving Despite Calling Trump ‘F
- Russian troops in Lyman to proceed victoriously all the way back to Russia [Fail]
- Photoshop this snow surveyor [Photoshop]
- It's the first show of October for Paul's Memory Bank (8PM EDT) 1st hour
- England protects the Beaver, June ecstatic [Amusing]
- How to tackle your credit card debt now that credit card interest rates are rising. Um, stop using them? [Dumbass]
- Photoshop this street light [Photoshop]
- Volvo self-immolates in response to being driven to McDonalds [Scary]
- Lizzo Plays 200-Year-Old Crystal Flute Belonging To James Madison At D.C. Show
- Time To Decide Once And For All: Morning Worms vs. Evening Worms
- Officer Claims He Cracked Open Man’s Skull To Check For Drugs
- Dolphins Under Scrutiny After Tua Tagovailoa Seen Exiting Hospital With Head Hastily Taped Back On
- Kamala Harris Briefly Ponders Stepping Across DMZ To Whatever Fate Awaits Her
- NFL Doctors Test Tua Tagovailoa’s Mental Acuity By Seeing If He Can Sign Indemnification Agreement
- Wealthy Florida Residents Without Power Forced To Use Emergency Hand-Crank Margarita Machines
- This Online Group Finds ‘Walmart Celebrities’, Here Are 98 Of Their Best Doppelganger Pics
- “In 50 Years, What Will People Be Nostalgic For?” (61 Answers)
- 31 Times Family Members Were Nothing But Disgustingly Entitled, As Shared On This Online Group (New Pics)
- “Am I A Jerk For Refusing To Babysit My Niece And Leaving Her With A Stranger Instead?”
- 59 Times People DIYed Stuff For Their Wedding And Shared Their Great Ideas In This Online Group
- “She Just Frickin’ Drops The Change Into The Tip Jar”: Woman Shares How A Barista Didn’t Give Her Change Back
- Young Man Asks 100-Year-Old Veteran To Go To Disneyland With Him
- Greg Schiano Addresses Ryan Day Altercation: 'Two Coaches Who Protect Their Players'
- More Than 120 People Confirmed Dead in Riots at Indonesian Soccer Game
- NFL, NFLPA Say Concussion Protocols Will Be Modified amid Tua Tagovailoa Probe
- Twitter Starts Jahmyr Gibbs' Heisman Campaign as RB Stars in Alabama Win vs. Arkansas
- OSU's Miyan Williams Hyped by LeBron James, Twitter After 5 TDs in Win vs. Rutgers
- Anthony Davis Breaks Down Lakers' New 'Aggressive' Approach Under HC Darvin Ham
- Magic's Terrence Ross on Bol Bol: 'Nobody's Ever Seen Anybody Play Like This'
- Former Batman Ben Affleck Wears a Batman Rolex
- Christoph Waltz On Doing Another Western and Something Even Rarer
- The 19 Best New Menswear Items to Buy This Week
- The Best Mattress in a Box for Every Kind of Sleepy Guy (And Every Budget)
- Community Finally Fulfills the Six Seasons and a Movie Prophecy
- The Best G-Spot Vibrators Hit Just Right
- Hermès Threw a Massive Musical-Theater Street Fair to Celebrate Their New Madison Avenue Flagship Store
- 16 Catwoman-Inspired Catsuits To Wear This Fall
- Twitch Is For Makeup Too
- Leave Marilyn Monroe Alone
- 20 Fall Style Gems Hidden In Urban Outfitters’s Sale Section
- This Vitamin C Serum Is Expensive
- Colombian Designer Kika Vargas Is Building A Better Future Through Fashion
- 15 Best Halloween Decorations To Deck The Fall Halls With
- NASA’s Artemis I launch has officially been delayed until November
- Dish and Sling TV drop Disney, ESPN, and others due to contract dispute
- The latest Pixel Watch leak shows band styles, watch faces, and more
- TikTok’s reportedly still planning to launch live shopping in the US
- On smartphone cameras, the Seattle Mariners, and disappointment
- The package-tracking Eufy Dual video doorbell is $50 off and doesn’t require a monthly fee
- Tesla now has 160,000 customers running its Full Self Driving beta
- Intel-owned autonomous driving tech company Mobileye files for an IPO
- Leaked Pixel Watch images show band designs, watch faces and Fitbit integration
- Google reportedly canceled a Stadia-exclusive follow-up to 'Death Stranding'
- ABC, ESPN and other Disney networks go dark on Dish and Sling TV
- Sheryl Sandberg has left Meta, but the company will keep paying for her personal security
- Amazon's latest sale knocks up to 50 percent off Fire tablets
- Amazon's Fire TV Stick 4K Max drops back down to an all-time low of $35
- Microsoft Exchange Server Has a Zero-Day Problem
- Razer Teases a New Handheld Gaming Console
- The 5 Best Water Leak Detectors for Your Home
- The Drying Up of Europe’s Great Rivers Could Be the New Normal
- How to Watch NFL Football on a Streaming Service
- How to Make Discord Look and Feel Like Slack
- 10 Great Deals on TVs, Headphones, and Gaming Accessories
- Bruce Willis refutes a report that he sold his digital likeness rights to Deepcake, which confirms and says the...
- Symantec details an ongoing campaign by the Witchetty hacking group, potentially tied to a China-backed threat...
- Stadia was doomed from the start, because Google knows nothing about gaming, and users hesitated to invest in it,...
- Sources: Tencent is resetting its M&A strategy, seeking to own majority or even controlling stakes in overseas...
- Sources: TikTok plans to launch live shopping in the US in partnership with TalkShopLive; TikTok's in-house...
- Local media: Korea's Fair Trade Commission raided Apple's Seoul offices over allegations it is charging App Store...
- As car makers cede control of their auto-operating systems to Apple and Google, the limited choice in the duopoly of...
- Remote Functions. Instead of API
- Systems Software Research is Irrelevant (2000) [pdf]
- 230K Chinese “persuaded to return” from abroad to establish Extraterritoriality
- Padlet Is Hiring in SF to Build Software for a Good Education
- The Turns of the Turnverein: Heinrich Hamann’s Gymnastic Photographs (Ca. 1902)
- Show HN: An ultra-light-weight tool to quickly test your ping
- TikTok Tracks You Across the Web, Even If You Don’t Use the App
- Quicq: The perfect image for all visitors and devices
- Verba: Verba helps people speak confidently
- Topcloudops: DevOps and cloud engineer remote work platform
- Spock: Web3's first wallet analytics platform
- GitBook to Notion converter: Convert your GitBook content to Notion
- The Builder Playbook Kit: Discover 99+ Playbooks and Guides for Builders on ClickUp
- Reply Later: Never forget an important message on Slack
- This app will keep your data secure and it's only $39
- Beware the globster!
- The longer you watch the pug in a rug, the higher your ranking will climb
- Feeling bottled up? This website will let you scream into the void
- This tiny camera will catch all of life's most precious or embarrassing moments in real time
- This useful website helps you find recipes based on the content of your fridge
- Help train a neural network by doodling on this wesbite
- You Can Use Oven Cleaner to Strip Wood Furniture
- How to Put Your Freeloading Dog to Work at Home
- How (and When) to Harvest Pumpkins
- This Feature Makes AirPods Pro Worth the Cost
- 9 Outdated Grammar Rules You Can Finally Ignore
- When (and How) to Use the ‘Muffin Mixing Method’
- You Don’t Even Realize These Products Have Lifetime Warranties
Arts & Letters Daily
- Buckminster Fuller, bursting with ideas, displayed a remarkable talent for design, novelty, and losing money
- Cheating in chess. A teenager beats the world champion; cryptic tweets and a chess-world meltdown ensue
- There is no lack of formulas for how to open a story. But great short stories elude well-worn schemes
- “My real work consists neither of prose or verse, but in the recognition of my own stupidity.” So held the Austrian...
- Maple cream sandwiched between maple-leaf cookies? Where the The Great British Bake-Off soars, The Great Canadian...
- Catalog pages marketed as prints, print-on-demand canvas fakes, laissez-faire online marketplaces — we’re living in...
- Andrea Dworkin expressed a collective disappointment with contemporary heterosexuality. But is she the feminist we now need?
- Elon Musk’s Texts Shatter the Myth of the Tech Genius
- How the CIA failed Iranian spies in its secret war with Tehran
- cpressey/Facts-about-State-Machines: I hold the opinion that state machines are underrated
- Google is shutting down Stadia in January 2023
- Mini-Budget. Major Catastrophe
- If You're Not Sure How To Dress On Those Fickle Fall Days, Here Are 33 Pieces Of Clothing For Weather That's Hot,...
- The Royal Mint Showed The First Coins Featuring King Charles III
- 2022 Halloween Decor From Amazon Under $25
- Would You Wear Or Burn These 47 Basic Girl Fall Trends From Over A Decade Ago?
- 31 Products For Anyone Who Loves To Eat And Hates To Wait
- We'll Guess Your Generation From What Mundane Tasks You Do
- 25 Travel Products From Target To Help Make Your Next Trip Stress-Free
- 12 Crazy Facts About “The Mummy” Franchise That Made Us Appreciate the Movies Even More
- 15 People Who Have Gone Through Transformations and Got Brilliant Results
- 19 Pics That Prove South Korea Is Already in the Future
- 18 Objects That Make Our Lives Easier Thanks to Their Innovative Design
- 10 Celebrities Who Have Moved Away From Social Media and Never Looked Back
- 19 People Shared Their Jewels Stories and Show That They’re Much More Than Pretty Stones
- 10 Actors Who Unexpectedly Agreed to Reprise Their Iconic Movie Roles Years Later
- The Wall Street Journal: Trump-era presidential records are still missing, says National Archives
- : Facebook parent Meta is no longer one of 10 most valuable U.S. companies. Here’s what just overtook it
- The Moneyist: ‘Things are rocky between us’: My girlfriend and I sold our Florida home. Our $200,000 profit was...
- The Wall Street Journal: Futures exchange CME considers brokerage, taking cue from crypto rival FTX
- Brett Arends's ROI: Looking for a cheap retirement spot? Europe is a good deal for Americans
- Project Syndicate: Amazon’s business model is inhumane and unsustainable
- : Debt cancellation got all the attention, but this Biden proposal could impact student-loan borrowers more, critics...
- Is Ethereum a Buy in October?
- Costco Continues to Deliver
- Early Social Security Claimers, Prepare for This Big Change in 2023
- 3 Growth Stocks I'll Keep Buying as the Market Plunges
- So You Want a Career in Finance?
- Better Buy: Amazon vs Costco
- Got $5,000? 3 Bear-Market Stocks to Buy Now and Hold Forever
- The Supreme Court’s Business Docket
- New PCE Inflation Data Shows Prices Remain Stubbornly High
- Truss Tried to Reassure Britons With Media Blitz. Her Woes Multiplied
- New Inflation Data Shows Prices Remain Stubbornly High
- The Markets Face a Rare Double Decline
- NASA May Let Billionaire Astronaut and SpaceX Lift Hubble Telescope
- David Gottesman, 96, Wall St. Power and Warren Buffett Partner, Dies
Wikipedia Current Events
- Russo-Ukrainian War
- 2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine
- Battle of Donbas (2022)
- Second Battle of Lyman
- Ukrainian troops liberated Lyman after weeks of fighting for the city and one day after the annexation of the Donetsk People's Republic to Russia. (The Guardian)
- The Ministry of Defence of Russia says that it has withdrawn troops from the town of Lyman due to "a threat of encirclement". (BBC News)
- After the defeat in Lyman, the head of Chechnya, Ramzan Kadyrov, calls on the Russian government to introduce martial law and use low-yield nuclear weapons in Ukraine. (Moskovskij Komsomolets)
- Second Battle of Lyman
- War crimes in the 2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine
- Attacks on civilians in the 2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine
- Battle of Donbas (2022)
- 2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine
- 2022 Atlantic hurricane season
- 2022 Kanjuruhan stampede
- 127 people died during a stampede in Kanjuruhan Stadium, Malang Regency, East Java.
- United States–Venezuela relations
- Mahsa Amini protests
- 2022 Latvian parliamentary election
Harris: Jill and I are proud to recognize Filipino American History Month and celebrate the innumerable contributions and rich heritage of Filipino Americans across our nation. We support, honor, and thank you for all you have done to help fulfill the promise of America for all of us.
Harris: A big cost and concern for most folks is prescription drugs and health care. Addressing that is one of my top priorities. That’s why I signed into law the Inflation Reduction Act and delivered on promises that have been made to the American people for years.
Harris: Millions of seniors get the shingles vaccine. Some pay over $100 for it. You have to wonder how many skip the shot because it is just too expensive. Thanks to the Inflation Reduction Act, for seniors with Medicare’s prescription drug coverage, these shots and others will be $0.