- Homeless man sentenced to 7 weeks in jail for breaching Singapore's stay-at-home order
- Bombshell': Israeli Spyware Used to Hack iPhones of US State Department Officials
- Sources: James and Jennifer Crumbley arrested on Detroit's east side
- India’s Fertility Rate has fallen below the replacement level for the first time
- South African climate protestors and fishing communities continue in an attempt to stop Shell from searching for oil...
- i finally got a breast reduction after years of trying! i am 2 weeks post op and i’ve never felt better. they...
- U.S. Marshals offer rewards of up to $10,000 as manhunt for parents of suspected Michigan school shooter intensifies
- Spain approves new law recognizing animals as ‘sentient beings’
- Bitcoin could 'consolidate until 2022' after mass wipeout sends BTC price to $41K
- James, Jennifer Crumbley taken to Oakland County Jail after being found in basement of building
- Michigan school shooting: Suspect's parents arrested in Detroit
- This game is ruthless’: Fighters react to Sergio Pettis’ unreal comeback KO at Bellator 272
- Steph Curry, Draymond Green grades for Warriors vs. Suns
- James and Jennifer Crumbley caught, arrested after vehicle is found in Detroit
- Bitcoin Plunges Over 20% in Another Sign of Global Market Nerves
- Bitcoin and ether prices drop sharply, falling more than 10%
- Gambians vote in 1st post-Jammeh presidential election
- Paterson receives $700K federal grant for crime gun center amid spike in shootings
- Loudonville-Perrysville bus aide accused of shoving, cursing at preschooler
- Uptown horror: On Davide Giri’s accused killer
- Falmouth man indicted on second-degree murder charge in woman's death
- What happens when the government breaks its own laws?
- Taiwan says is important partner, will keep talking to U.S. on currency
- Populist leaders meet in Warsaw to discuss European Union
- Parents of Michigan Shooting Suspect Arrested, Police Say
- Israeli Company’s Spyware Is Used to Target U.S. Embassy Employees in Africa
- Omicron Variant Spreading Twice as Quickly as Delta in South Africa
- Believe It or Not, I Like Some Things in Our Progressive Era
- Inside a Sequencing Lab on the Front Lines of America’s Search for Omicron
- Samba, Cachaça and Pickled Eggs: ‘Dirty Feet’ Bars Are ‘Essence of Rio’
- November 2021 Jobs Report: A Gain of 210,000
- Read the Prosecutor’s Remarks on Charging the Michigan Suspect’s Parents
- Parents captured after son charged in Oxford school shooting
- AP EXCLUSIVE: Afghan judges in Brazil still fear the Taliban
- EXPLAINER: How unusual to charge parents in school shooting?
- Contact tracing revs up in some states as omicron reaches US
- Plumber's find possibly tied to 2014 Texas megachurch theft
- Court mulls: Was Trump's reply to rape claim part of job?
- Analysis: Why Rodgers got fined and 3 Bucs got suspended
- EXPLAINER: Who are the jurors for trial of Kim Potter?
- All you need to know about the latest Omicron travel restrictions
- A 13-year-old girl's murder over two decades ago haunted detectives. Here's how they finally cracked open the cold case
- I thought I was dead,' says French judoka as partner released over domestic violence accusations
- How to tell if it's time for a 'sleep divorce'
- Parents of the high school shooting suspect went missing hours after a prosecutor announced involuntary manslaughter...
- The Crumbleys didn't show for their arraignment Friday. Here's what you need to know
- Nurse charged with making fake Covid-19 vaccine cards
- Cannibalistic lancetfish washes up on a San Diego beach
- A Federal Investigator Testified About What Was Allegedly Found On Josh Duggar’s Work Computer
- It is very mixed messaging when leaders from the US and Mexico who so strongly oppose the Trump-era Remain in Mexico...
- The Songs On “Selling Sunset” All Sound The Same. Here’s Why
- A Court Probed When Saying "She's Not My Type" In Response To A Rape Allegation Is A President’s Job
- These charges are intended to hold the individuals who contributed to this tragedy accountable, and also send the...
- Kim Petras Wants To Be The Next Big Pop Star
- Joshua Bassett Seemingly Blasted Olivia Rodrigo For “Messing With His Life As A Career Move” And “Fanning The Fire...
- Hilaria Baldwin Opened Up About The “Heart-Wrenching” Experience Of Explaining Alec Baldwin’s On-Set Shooting To Her...
- Jeffrey Epstein's Massage Table Unfolded In Court At Ghislaine Maxwell Hearing
- Manhunt Launched After Parents Of School Shooting Suspect Ethan Crumbley Vanish
- Colorado Supermarket Shooting Suspect Deemed Incompetent For Trial
- The Michigan School Shooter Is Charged With Terrorism. Here's Why That's So Unusual
- Ammon Bundy Tells Court His Bid For Governor Should Count As Community Service
- Beloved Story Of Grandma And Teen's Thanksgiving Text Is Coming To Netflix
- Mostly White Jury Seated In Daunte Wright Trial
- 11 Striking Photos You Missed This Week
- The dark future of "slaughterbots"
- Prosecutors charge parents of Michigan school shooting suspect
- Putin to demand legal guarantee against NATO expansion in call with Biden
- U.S. adds 210,000 jobs in November
- Elon Musk's Tesla stock sale passes $10 billion
- Huawei sanctions snarled chip supply chains
- Overturning Roe could strain abortion access even in blue states
- One of the early scholars of critical race theory bombarded with hate mail, threats
Democratic Republic of Congo’s President Felix Tshisekedi named Alphonse Kaputo Kalubi as chairman of Gecamines, the state-controlled copper and cobalt mining company
🗣️ “When you’re in an environment like that, it doesn’t matter who you are or what life is like back home...You find yourself in the same place. When it rains you both feel it, when it’s cold you both feel it"
As health officials expected, the United States has now confirmed several cases of the omicron variant, which was first identified in Botswana and has since been detected in at least 35 counties.
Four years after the Grenfell Tower fire, the UK is still in the midst of a building safety crisis. Read the exclusive report from Sky's @LomasChar:
These 3 jobs pay more than $100,000 a year and don't require a bachelor's degree. (via @CNBCMakeIt)
Olaf Scholz and Joe Biden seem to be destined to have as cordial a relationship as Angela Merkel and Barack Obama did. But one thing is casting a big shadow over it: Nord Stream 2
- The A.V. Club Tells Staffers They Must Move To Los Angeles Or Lose Their Jobs
- Stormy Daniels Reveals Details Of Her 'Trump Dress' NFT Sale
- Wild Things' Existed At A Time When There Was Actually Sex On The Big Screen
- Andrew Callaghan Is The Journalist The Internet Deserves
- A Guy Who Learned About Sex From Watching Porn With His Friends
- Blink-182's Mark Hoppus Is Growing Up
- Sous Vide An 'Always Sunny' Rum Ham That Would Make Frank Reynolds Proud
- Italian Man Tries To Dodge COVID Vaccine Wearing Fake Arm
- The Best Secret Santa Gifts (So It Looks Like You’ve Been Paying Attention)
- The Best Hot-Ticket Tech Gifts of 2021, From Laptops to Speakers
- CEO Feels Terrible About Laying Off 900 Employees Over Video Chat, Does It Anyway
- Received Some Random Cryptocurrency? It Might Be a Phishing Scam
- US White Supremacist ‘Back in Serbia’ Despite Being Kicked Out This Year
- Ron DeSantis Wants His Own State Militia
- Sea Life Is Colonizing Islands of Plastic Garbage In the Ocean, Scientists Say
- U.S. State Department Employees Targeted with NSO Group Malware
- 10 Mind-Blowing Psychology Tricks That You Won’t Believe!
- Media Licensing Token ($MLT) to be Listed on Gate.io
- Action May Not Always Bring Happiness, But There Is No Happiness Without Action
- My Purpose on Medium
- Try Lofty Questions Instead
- Kids under 10 should not use social media
- Cristiano Ronaldo Dan Pentingnya Kebeneran Informasi dalam Media
- 3 ways a man can regain strength when mentally exhausted
- The Chilling Alleged Role of the Michigan School Shooter’s Parents
- Parents of Michigan School Shooting Suspect Charged With Involuntary Manslaughter
- The Democrats Have a Discipline Dilemma
- In Syria’s Endless War Health Workers Are Not Only Collateral Damage
- Meatpackers “Prioritized Profits” Over Worker Safety During the Pandemic. A New Bill Would Force Them to Change
- Cancer Is the Leading Cause of “Death From Disease” in Children. Here’s Why
- The Michigan School Shooting Shows Why Lockdown Drills Aren’t Nearly Enough
- The first man to hunt wildlife with a camera, not a rifle
- Florida’s governor celebrated his anti-mandate Covid laws. Now Omicron is here
- Covid news: Boris Johnson reported to police over No 10 parties, South Korea cases and deaths at new high
- Mel Brooks on losing the loves of his life: ‘People know how good Carl Reiner was, but not how great’
- First week of Ghislaine Maxwell’s trial gives look into Epstein’s life of luxury
- The ‘stench’ of politicization: Sonia Sotomayor’s supreme court warning
- Mali: militants fire on bus, killing at least 31 people
- Grounded! What did a year without flying do to the world?
- Storm Arwen: Northern Powergrid sorry for power cut communication
- Ghislaine Maxwell trial: Key moments from the first week
- Patel makes cricket history with 10 wicket haul
- Covid-19: GPs defer services and unvaccinated mums urge pregnancy jab
- Covid-19: Mums who were severely ill urge pregnant women to get jabs
- Russia Ukraine: Biden warns Russia against Ukraine 'red lines'
- Covid: GPs can defer some services in booster jab push
- Michigan school shooting: Reward offered to find suspect's parents
- Parents of Mich. school-shooting suspect in custody as police investigate possible accomplice
- Omicron possibly more infectious because it shares genetic code with common cold coronavirus, study says
- Germany tightens rules that target the unvaccinated and mulls vaccine mandate amid covid spike
- Parents of Michigan high school shooting suspect charged with four counts of involuntary manslaughter
- He lost his best friend in a mudslide. Now he’s using coconuts to fight deforestation in West Africa
- At Miami’s Art Basel, a canvas of global inequality in the pandemic age
- Colombian authorities thwart attempt to smuggle tarantulas, cockroaches and a scorpion out of the country
- Appeals court permits journalist Maria Ressa to attend Nobel Peace Prize ceremony in Norway
- Senate rules referee to weigh whether Dems' health care goals can stay in megabill
- She's going to lose': Dems brag redistricting dooms conservative Illinois freshman
- Biden’s free at-home test promise could come with added costs
- McCarthy admits GOP doesn't 'want to deal with' infighting
- Top National Guard officer tests positive for Covid
- Appeals court mulls suit against Trump over rape denial
- The story of "???": Your guide to the voting mysteries of Congress
- Suspect’s parents charged in Michigan school shooting
The Daily Beast
- When Porn Consent Goes Horribly Wrong
- The Mega-Rich Are Doing Some Serious Shopping at Art Basel Miami Beach
- TikTok Is Full of Makeup Looks. But Who Owns Them?
- The Beatles Nearly Made This Ancient Wonder Famous
- Flee’: A Gay Afghan Refugee’s Haunting Story Comes to Stunning Life
- The Real World’ Royally Botches Its First #MeToo Scandal
- Biden’s Democrats Are a Joke and So Are Trump’s Republicans
- Are Psychedelics the Next Big Treatment for Depression?
Ohio State Buckeyes football, Quarterback
... ** What can Brown do for you? ... Ohio State scored a nice coup earlier this week when Utah quarterback Devin Brown verballed to the Buckeyes. Brown had been a USC commit previously, but de-committed once Clay Helton was fired.
Layoff, Vishal Garg, Chief Executive Officer, Mortgage loan
Vishal Garg posted a series of messages seen by Fortune on an anonymous professional network after laying off more than 900 workers.
North Dakota, Bismarck
This list could be a whole lot more. How about you, do you have anybody around Bismarck/Mandan that won't be giving you any trouble NOT buying a gift for?
Cryptocurrency, Gary Gensler, Chairman of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, Bitcoin, Regulation
Pressure is mounting on the United States Securities and Exchange Commission [SEC]. Since, not just fintech stakeholders, but even...
Online casino, Gambling
Is your local casino closed down due to the pandemic? Worry not. These online casinos bring you real money games, and now is your chance to win big.
The “FTX' s Key Principles for Market Regulation” blog consists of a 10-points proposal aiming to help U.S. regulators build a crypto-centric regulatory ...
Bath and Body Works
Bath and Body Works was one of the winners of Black Friday this year as customers chose specialty stores over big box chains.
History repeated itself from two weeks ago as Utah claimed its first Pac-12 championship on Friday.
Khloe Kardashian posted a quote amid Tristan Thompson's child support lawsuit with Maralee Nichols, who is allegedly pregnant with his baby.
The Phoenix Suns have announced their starting lineup for Friday's game against the Golden State Warriors.
- Hong Kong's new Catholic bishop hopes to foster healing
- Gambians vote in 1st post-Jammeh presidential election
- Traditional wrestling continues as a Friday fixture in Kabul
- Police: Pakistan detains scores in lynching of Sri Lankan
- Germany's Social Democrats set to approve government deal
- China's communists bash US democracy before Biden summit
- Populist leaders meet in Warsaw to discuss European Union
- Storm weakens after heavy rain, evacuation in southern India
- Parents of Michigan school shooting suspect arrested after manhunt
- CBS Evening News, December 3, 2021
- Biden touts unemployment rate as November jobs report falls short of expectations
- Forecasted blizzard in Hawaii could be the state's first since 2018
- Potentially hazardous asteroid to pass near Earth
- Highway of Tears
- 48 Hours"' Richard Schlesinger reflects on iconic CBS News broadcast
- Soccer Moms Confidential
- Bitcoin and ether prices drop sharply, falling more than 10%
- Cramer's week ahead: Stocks may be in for more punishment
- Cramer says he plans to own Costco for the long term. Here's why
- Boot Barn is seeing strong growth and expects to blow past current store count target, CEO says
- Influential Koch network rocked by an alleged affair scandal, donor departures and a discrimination lawsuit
- Biden administration seeks to prevent potential Russian invasion of Ukraine
- Cramer's Investing Club: What we learned this week and what we are watching next week
- More turbulence could be ahead for stocks as investors weigh omicron and the Fed’s next steps
- Parents of the Michigan school shooting suspect have been captured
- Grab your camera and help science! King tides are crashing onto California beaches
- The Trial Of Ghislaine Maxwell: What Happened This Week
- Nevada court sides with gunmakers in Las Vegas shooting lawsuit
- A man charged with killing 10 at a Boulder supermarket is incompetent for trial
- Lady Gaga responds to criticism of her performance in 'House of Gucci'
- Coronavirus FAQ: Help me with omicron vocab. What's immune evasion? Epistasis?
- Thriving Black-owned businesses "Righting the wrongs of the past" in rural Mississippi
- Magnitude 3.5 earthquake strikes near Calexico, Calif
- Two Long Beach police officers arrested on suspicion of filing false report
- Five Omicron variant cases identified in Northern California coronavirus outbreak
- A change in the weather pattern could mean a chance of rain for L.A. next week
- Police investigating after video of violent home invasion surfaces online
- Planned Parenthood L.A. was hacked. What it means, and what you can do
- Members of Bay Area retail theft ring that stole millions plead guilty
- L.A. City Council approves agreement with 2028 Olympics organizers
- Recently arrested Capitol rioter texted with Proud Boys leader
- Montana Democrat sounds the alarm on his party's "doom" in rural America
- Sidney Powell, Trump's former "Kraken" lawyer, filed false papers for non-profit: grand jury
- As "PEN15" draws to a close, we're left in the hell of seventh grade, exactly as it should be
- I never set out to be an action star": Dolph Lundgren on his career and the toll taken on his body
- Senator Collins comes under fire after SCOTUS signals support for restrictive abortion ban
- Former Fox News employee slams network: "Beyond reckless" for enabling conspiracies
- Tremors and "internal vibrations": Long Covid patients are reporting Parkinson's-like symptoms
- Belgian zoo says its two very runny-nosed hippos have COVID-19
- Russia registers record for monthly COVID virus-linked deaths in October
- Antony Blinken: “What's most important for Russia to understand is that actions have consequences"
- Don't panic', WHO says, as fears of Omicron COVID-19 variant rise
- Osman Kavala: Council of Europe launches legal action against Turkey
- Catholic Church in Portugal urges sex abuse victims to come forward
- In poor Lagos district, 'slum party' brings hope and life
- Ukraine says it will not abandon NATO goal or give 'security guarantee' to Russia
- Has Russia Beaten the U.S. in the Hypersonic Missiles Race?
- Donald Trump's Post-Election Fury Prompted a Warning from His General
- Mega Millions Numbers for 12/03/21: Did Anyone Win $112 Million?
- Parents of Oxford School Shooting Suspect Arrested After Evading Custody
- Citing Flawed Executions, Oklahoma Parole Board Pleads for Killer's Clemency, But Is Denied
- Man Serving 100-Year-Sentence For Killing Wife Confesses to Additional 1968 Murder of Teen
- Principal Out After Parents Find Sexual Content in Book on Optional English Reading List
- Internet Absolutely Trashes Man Who Claims Wife 'Needs Professional Help' For Playing Game
- Greening Red America: Breaking Down Build Back Better’s Climate Ag Policy
- After Michigan Shooting, Democrats Weigh Competing Approaches to School Safety
- The Future of Abortion Rights Is the Future of Other Fundamental Rights
- If This Can Happen to Maria, Then This Can Happen to You”
- Marijuana Banking Reform in Defense Bill on the Brink of Collapse as Democrats Split
- Biden Unveils Plan to Maintain Global Footprint for War
- Blackwater Founder Erik Prince Sues The Intercept Over Russian Mercenary Report
- Eligible for Release in 2016, Mutulu Shakur Remains Behind Bars With Worsening Cancer
- Michigan DA Karen McDonald slammed for announcing Crumbley charges at media event -- long before arrests
- Tori Spelling says she plans to replace breast implants after 20 years: 'I need a lift'
- Madonna gets apology from 50 Cent over mocking Instagram photos
- Italian man tried to use fake arm to avoid COVID vaccination: report
- Charlamagne Tha God calls out liberal media for being 'quiet' on Bill Clinton's ties to Jeffrey Epstein
- Greg Gutfeld: The media intentionally misreads things because they get away with it
- Candace Owens tears into Stacey Abrams as corrupt and connected
- US sees signs Russia plans Ukraine invasion in early 2022
- George Clooney says he rejected a job offer that would have paid $35 million for one day of work
- Jen Psaki says store-looting crime sprees caused by the pandemic
- U.S. drone strike carried out near Idlib, Syria on Dec. 3 may have caused civilian casualties
- Bette Midler says Trump should be arrested for attempted murder of Joe Biden over claim from his former staffer
- Democratic strategist says that 'adoption is often just as traumatic as the right thinks abortion is, if not more so'
- A 9-year-old was found dead and stuffed into a duffel bag in Oregon. Police arrested her mother and her mother's...
- Fauci responds to Fox News host comparing him to infamous Nazi doctor: 'Absolutely preposterous and disgusting'
- Former congresswoman says being pregnant has bolstered her pro-choice abortion views
- Wanted: Clear goals to end the pandemic
- Long hours make bad neighbors
- NASA gave Jeff Bezos money to build his office park in space
- The good and the not as good in Biden’s winter Covid-19 plan
- Spotify Wrapped, unwrapped
- The 5 key data points to understand omicron
- This legendary, 92-year-old biologist has some advice for saving Earth
- Why the pope dresses like that
- Alice Sebold’s Memoir About Her Rape Is Even More Brutal to Read Now
- The Fox News
- Can Apple Take Down the World’s Most Notorious Spyware Company?
- Meet the Trump Fanatics Who Have Taken Over Elections In a Critical Swing State
- Why You Shouldn’t Worry Too Much About the Crummy Jobs Report
- The Exploding Market for Devices That Help You Evade Corporate Productivity Trackers
- One of the Most Unusual Cybersecurity Stories of the Year Is Getting More Complicated
- Dear Care and Feeding: My Son’s School Called About His Laptop Usage, and I’m Extremely Worried
- I went to Burger King for the first time in 19 years
- A Jefferies analyst sees Tesla rising 30% in 12 months, even as Elon Musk sells stock. Here's why he has the most...
- Donald Trump had McDonald's delivered to the hospital while he was being treated for COVID-19, reports say
- How an invite-only club helps people with a net worth of at least $100 million manage their wealth in a socially...
- A massage table and a photo of sex toys from Jeffrey Epstein's estate were displayed for jurors during Ghislaine...
- Fauci says Biden travel ban on African countries should be rolled back 'as quickly as possible'
- An Italian man tried to trick a nurse into injecting the COVID-19 vaccine in a rubber foam arm he was wearing under...
- How to upload music to Spotify and sync it to your phone
- Enes Kanter Freedom Is Letting Himself Be Used
- Adele’s 30 and The Year of the Breakup Album
- Joe Biden’s Year Was Ruined. Whose Fault Is That?
- The Office Holiday Party Has Returned … Kinda
- How Outfits Define Those Who Wear Them
- The ‘Mind Meld’ Between Comic-Book Artists and Writers
- Comics Made Them Friends. Their Friendship Made Great Comics
- The Atlantic, Artist Glenn Kaino, and Superblue Announce Immersive Art Experience
- The 15 Best Holiday Gifts for Book Lovers
- Biden’s ‘Free’ At-Home COVID Test Plan Isn’t as Straightforward as it Sounds
- Why Rep. Lauren Boebert’s Islamophobic Stunts Won’t Cost Her Politically
- Parents of Teen Suspect in Michigan School Shooting Charged With Involuntary Manslaughter
- A Majority of Lawmakers Support Overhauling How the Military Handles Serious Crimes. It Still Might Not Happen
- Amanda Gorman on the Greatest Lesson She’s Learned This Year
- Austria Gets Another Leader as Political Turmoil, COVID-19 Rage
- What Rising Oil Prices Can Teach Us About Climate Politics in the U.S
- Gambia will head to polls in 1st election after ousting dictator
- All kinds of red flags' as parents of accused Michigan high school shooter are charged
- How Michigan educators are talking to students about the Oxford school shooting
- News Wrap: Biden signs a short-term spending bill, averting government shutdown
- NIH director on the spread of the omicron variant amid the ongoing pandemic
- Analyzing the shipping backlog from America's busiest port
- Brooks and Capehart on the future of abortion rights, government funding brinkmanship
- Actor André De Shields's Brief But Spectacular take on living his most authentic life
- Bitcoin could 'consolidate until 2022' after mass wipeout sends BTC price to $41K
- Bitcoin Plunges Over 20% in Another Sign of Global Market Nerves
- Bitcoin and ether prices drop sharply, falling more than 10%
- Bitcoin Drops $9K in an Hour on Spot Market Selling; El Salvador Again Buys The Dip
- Chinese govt summons founder of firm Evergrande
- At SoftBank, a reported battle over pay with COO Marcelo Claure adds to other bad news
- Preliminary agreement reached in sale of Watsonville Community Hospital
- Bitcoin Prices Fell To Almost 2-Month Low
- Everrati 911 Coupe Review: Electric Driving With Classic Thrills
- Billionaire Hui Ka Yan Gets Help From Guangdong Government Amid Evergrande Debt Crisis
- How To Use Your Business For Good This Holiday Season
- EA Responds To Madden 22 Franchise Update Cancellation Rumors
- AEW Rampage Results: Winners, News And Notes On December 3, 2021
- How One Woman Turned Her Traumatic Workplace Experience Into An International Bestseller
- When Is The Next ‘Great American Eclipse?’ The 7 Jaw-Dropping Totalities Every Young North American Will Be Able To...
- WWE SmackDown Results: Winners, News And Notes As Brock Lesnar Returns
- How The Longest Game In World Chess Championship History Was Won
- Can You Slice The Ice?
- Americans Are Worried About Omicron
- Turnovers Involve A Lot Of Luck. But Which NFL Teams Are Lucky And Good?
- What Went Down At The Oral Arguments On The Mississippi Abortion Law
- We Found The Perfect Recipe For College Football Chaos
- Politics Podcast: What The Supreme Court — And Americans
- The Nation’s Best Punter Is Changing The Game
- Many vaccine passports have security flaws. Here’s how to make them safer
- The (not so) hidden bias of corporate expense policies
- 4 things employers do that undermine employee trust
- Science says its essential to make time to do nothing. Here’s why
- This emerging tech-based organization may be key to close the wage gap
- Oregon Trail’ at 50: The story of a game that inspired generations
- Holiday shopping on a budget? We found 50 great gifts under $50
- Dantley Davis—Twitter’s ambitious, divisive design chief
- Please do not kill anybody
- Blender 3D: Deform Modifier Stack tutorial by Notorious B.I.G & Frends
- All good things must begin."
- If you list a book as published in 1602, it's in a different aisle
- No knowledge of German required
- They aren't supposed to be used for frivolous things, she knows that"
- Scientists Made an Eco-Friendly Plastic Using DNA From Salmon Sperm
- Elephant Crossings and Wildlife Comedy in This Week's Earth Optimism
- As Arctic Sea Ice Retreats, Orcas Are on the Move, Spurring Changes in the Food Chain
- With Falcon-Like Claws, This Aerial Drone Can Land, Grip and Perch on Branches
- A Set of Ancient Footprints May Have Belonged to an Unknown Human Ancestor
- New Memorials in Berlin Honor the Holocaust's Overlooked Black Victims
- Barbados Breaks With Elizabeth II to Become the World's Newest Republic
- New Species of Ankylosaur Unearthed in Chile Had a Flat Weapon-Like Tail
- A Deep Dive Into the Intersection of Art and Science With an Artist-at-Sea
- Axe Majeur' ('Major Axis') in Cergy, France
- The All-Day, All-Night Musical Celebrations of Bonaire
- David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust in Nairobi, Kenya
- WTC Station 'E' Subway Entrance in New York, New York
- The King's Knot in Stirling, Scotland
- Bell Laboratories Transistor Water Tower in Holmdel, New Jersey
- Groningen University Museum in Groningen, Netherlands
- As Arctic Sea Ice Melts, Killer Whales Are Moving In
- COVID Quickly, Episode 20: The Omicron Scare, and Anti-COVID Pills Are Coming
- Women's Heart Health Is Not Just about Hormones
- How the Omicron Variant Got So Many Scary Mutations So Quickly
- Cells or Drugs? The Race to Regenerate the Heart
- Nonfiction Is Cool, and Our Kids Know It
- Sustainable Aviation Fuel Aces Helicopter and Plane Flight Tests
- Conservative Justices Seem Poised to Overturn Roe's Abortion Rights
- This Season’s Hottest Gift? Giving Back
- What You Missed: Skydiving, but Faster
- My Kids Need the Outdoors, and I Need Help Giving It to Them
- Integrated Road Bikes Perform Better, but at What Cost?
- What You Missed: “German Forrest Gump” Completes Round-the-World Triathlon
- What You Missed: How Increased Outdoor Rec on Tribal Lands Creates Problems
- Now You Can Wear Your Hunting Gear Every Day
- The Gear You Need for a Good Hunting Camp
- Master P Asks Judge To Declare Him Single
- Bachelor' Nation Star Ivan Hall's Brother Charged with Murder
- Babes In Big Sweaters -- Guess Who!
- Stars and Scars -- You Be the Judge
- What's The Big Frigin' Difference?
- Guardians of the Glades' Star Dusty Crum Nearly Loses Leg In Car Accident
- Wolf of Wall Street' Jordan Belfort Buys Art from 10-year-Old Prodigy
- Antonio Brown's Chef Says He's Suing Bucs Star Over Debt, Claims WR Still Owes $10K
- The First 54 Years’ Director Avi Mograbi on Danger, Irony and Exhausting Himself
- Academy Museum Honors Satyajit Ray Centenary With Two-Part Retrospective
- Astroworld Suits Involving 1,250 Plaintiffs Aim to Be Consolidated
- Genesis Brings Prog-Pop Pomp and Circumstance to Possible Farewell Tour: Concert Review
- 10 Biggest Takeaways From Variety’s Music For Screens Summit
- Ayelen,’ ’Journey,’ ‘Berg’s Books,’ ‘Upiro’ Win Big at Ventana Sur
- Yvonne Wilder, Actor Known for ‘West Side Story’ and ‘Seems Like Old Times,’ Dies at 84
- French Far Right Presidential Candidate Slammed for Using Footage From Godard, Besson
- 3 Takeaways From the First Week of Ghislaine Maxwell’s Sex-Trafficking Trial
- John Eastman, Who Worked to Overturn the Election, Whines About Jan. 6 Committee Not Upholding Precedent
- The Best Gifts For Gamers
- Children Create an ABBA Christmas Special — Yes, Really
- Le Tigre Reuniting for Festival Featuring the Strokes, LCD Soundsystem, Phoebe Bridgers
- Haim Hilariously Update Adam Sandler’s ‘Hanukkah Song’
- Republicans Seem Thrilled That a Quack TV Doctor Wants to Join Them in the Senate
- Parents of Accused High School Shooter Charged With Involuntary Manslaughter
- Toyotas of War: When you really need dependable trucks that haul [Interesting]
- Does your chewing gum fight COVID-19 on the bedpost overnight? [Interesting]
- That's the way the cookie Crumbleys [News]
- Well, that escalated quickly [Followup]
- What-a-pisser.peeng [Stupid]
- Fentanyl allows the underworld to gain access to what before only drug companies had access to, and that is our...
- Dave no longer needs a kidney [Spiffy]
- Pro Tip: If you're going to kidnap a 16-year-old girl and attempt to smuggle her across the border, get a Covid test...
- Germany Imposes Nationwide Lockdown For Unvaccinated People
- Bounty Scientists Scream As Experimental Paper Towel Absorbs Entire Lab
- This One’s Just Footage Of A Claw Machine. Is This What You Want?
- Signs The Spark Has Definitely Left Your Relationship
- Information About Your Upcoming Flight’ Email Informs Passenger That Airplane Will Go In Sky
- What To Know About The Covid Omicron Variant
- Woman Brings Clothes To Dressing Room To See What They’ll Look Like Scattered Across Floor
- Party Evacuated Following Reports Of Host Assembling Some Sort Of Activity
- Add to Your TBR Pile During Amazon's Latest Book Sale
- Why Do Semi Trucks Have Spikes On Their Wheels?
- Type Your Way to Middle-earth With These Lord of the Rings-Inspired Elvish and Dwarvish Keycaps
- The 10 Best TV Shows to Stream on Netflix In December
- For Two Days Only, Burger King Is Selling Its Whoppers for Just $.37
- An Australian Man Has Broken Guinness's Decade-Long Record for the World's Loudest Burp
- 10 Huge Facts About Giant African Land Snails
- When The Beatles Wanted to Star in a Lord of the Rings Movie
- Lesnar vs. Reigns Set for Day 1, Tony Nese Impresses and More Friday Fallout
- No. 17 Utah Rolls Past No. 10 Oregon 38-10 to Win 2021 Pac-12 Title
- LeBron James Drops 23 in Return from COVID-19 Protocols as Lakers Fall to Clippers
- AEW Rampage Results: Winners, Grades, Reaction and Highlights from December 3
- Stephen A. Smith: Damian Lillard Prefers Knicks over 76ers as Trade Destination
- Joel Embiid Drops 28, Late Go-Ahead Bucket as 76ers Outlast Trae Young, Hawks
- Woj: Warriors' Klay Thompson Wants to Be Fully Conditioned for Return from Injury
- Report: OSU's Quinn Ewers, Former 5-Star QB Recruit, Entering Transfer Portal
- Alec Baldwin Insists He Is Not at Fault in His First Official Interview About the Rust Shooting Tragedy
- Avoid These 7 Common Skin Care Mistakes
- In the Land of Licorice Pizza: Paul Thomas Anderson’s New Film is Filled with Landmarks From a Lost L.A
- The 16 Best New Menswear Items to Buy This Week
- 21 Ultra-Affordable Shoes That Look Like a Million Bucks
- You Can Now Wear Air Jordans in the Metaverse
- Kodi Smit-McPhee Is Here Now
- Henry Golding Has the Only 3 Classic Watches You'll Ever Need
- Target’s Lego Collaboration Is What Technicolor Dreams Are Made Of
- 30 Gifts To Win Your Mother-In-Law’s Approval
- 13 Best Wine Gift Baskets, Boxes, & Bottles That Bring The Holiday Cheer
- It’s A Swamp Out There: Cotton Undies To Keep Your Vagina Feeling Fresh
- We Found 15 Perfect Gifts On Super-Sale At Nordstrom
- What Do I Wear? 4 Outfits For Hard-To-Dress-For Winter Scenarios
- Meet The Doctor Making Birth Control More Accessible
- Your Holiday Gift Shopping Starts And Stops At Everlane
- Call of Duty made $3 billion in 2020, so of course Activision Blizzard is laying off QA
- It’s the last Bandcamp Friday of 2021
- Google TV’s nifty new personalized profiles have been delayed
- Google Photo’s Locked Folder is now rolling out to more Android phones
- Halo Infinite will soon let you stick just to deathmatch
- Nest Doorbells will sound a little more melodious this holiday season
- Today I learned you can surf YouTube on old Chromecasts with a hidden phone remote
- Best gaming laptop in 2021: seven laptops to get your game on
- Arma 3' and 'DayZ' add BattlEye anti-cheat support through Valve Proton
- US will work with allies to limit the export of surveillance tools to authoritarian governments
- Grid Legends' arrives on February 25th
- IKEA's latest wireless charger appears to be a portable model
- New Twitter CEO has already begun a 'major reorganization'
- Facebook is testing a bill splitting feature in Messenger
- Elon Musk says the first Tesla Cybertruck will be a four-motor variant
- NSO spyware was reportedly used to target iPhones of US State Department employees
- NSO Group Spyware Hits at Least 9 US State Department Phones
- What Crypto Can Expect From Twitter’s New CEO
- Jack Dorsey’s Twitter Failed African Countries
- How to Use Your Smartphone as a Hot Spot
- Subscriptions Are Eating My Paycheck!
- 2021’s Spotify Wrapped Is a Haunting, Hilarious Time Capsule
- Why Buzz Lightyear’s Rocket Launch Looks Better Than Reality
- Web3 Is Silicon Valley’s Rosy Vision of the Future
- Users and experts reveal Clubhouse's content moderation struggles in India, amid a deluge of 18+ rooms, adult...
- Profile of Roblox CEO David Baszucki, aka “builderman” on Roblox, who sees his company playing a significant role in...
- Spotify Wrapped's cultural significance reveals how algorithms influence our self-conception and how we in turn...
- Biden administration accelerates efforts to fill cybersecurity positions, as a job-tracking database funded by the...
- Twitter says it mistakenly suspended a dozen accounts after “coordinated and malicious reports” targeted researchers...
- Meta must improve its existing content-oblivious harm-reduction mechanisms, limit recommendation engines and...
- Livestream shopping is disrupting Alibaba's online shopping business in China; analysts: value of goods sold through...
- Sources: Airtable, a developer of cloud-based collaboration software, is finalizing $700M+ in new funding at an...
- Fast CSV Processing with SIMD
- Mister FPGA: The Future of Game and Computer Emulation
- PhotoRoom (YC S20) Is Hiring a Head of Computer Vision (Paris, Remote ± 1h)
- Compile Python applications into stand-alone executables
- Rule-Based Expert Systems: MYCIN Experiments of Stanford Heuristic Programming
- Ask HN: Does it feel like Jerry is abusing posting privileges?
- Getting a Computer Science PhD in the USA
- Keep a Changelog
- Ultimate Free Trial Card: Virtual cards to help you obtain free trials
- Porndora: Personalized, AI powered porn
- lllook: Customizable collection of emoji line icons
- Dash 6.0: Instant offline access to 200+ API documentation sets
- AsyncHire: Supercharge your existing hiring process
- Limited Timing: Discover a new watch everyday
- W3Schools Spaces: Build your own website with W3Schools Spaces
- Burner Note: Send self destructing notes free, encrypted, open source
- Save over $300 on this self-cleaning towel set, all part of this Cyber Week Sale
- This multi-device charger ensures time's always on your side for under $15
- Homeowner tries to smoke out snakes but burns down the house instead
- Jen Psaki shares the President's routine treatments for the common cold because Doocy is curious
- This $274 Netgear router is nearly $100 off with this Cyber Week deal
- Mr. Beast And MSCHF are giving away a car
- Listen to "Artuditu," a Mexican pop song about Star Wars from 1978
- Watch: Prosecutor explains why teen shooter's parents are being charged
- What You Need to Know About the Omicron Variant
- How to Lock Up Your Photos and Videos in Google Photos
- Sous Vide an 'Always Sunny' Rum Ham That Would Make Frank Reynolds Proud
- 30 of the Best Movies of 2021 You Can Watch at Home Right Now
- How to Keep Little Kids From Destroying Your Christmas Tree
- How to (Finally) Speed Up Pokémon GO’s Refresh Rate on Your Phone
- Everything You Need to Know About the Rise (and the Effectiveness) of Digital Therapeutics
- How to Get Your Solar Panels Ready for Winter
- China’s Queer Internet Is Being Erased
- Well I Guess This Is Growing Up
- Can We Move Our Forests in Time to Save Them?
- A Feast for Lost Souls
- How ‘Shadow’ Foster Care Is Tearing Families Apart
- Longform Podcast #467: Kelefa Sanneh
- Who the Fuck Cares About Adam McKay?” (We Do, and With Good Reason)
- 40 Storage And Organization Products You Probably Didn’t Realize That You Needed
- 39 Problem-Solving Products For Anyone Who Doesn't Have Time To Clean
- 30 Gifts From American Eagle They'll Be So Excited To Receive
- 32 Cheap Products With Results That'll Look Like You Paid More
- 32 Gifts That'll Help Your Loved Ones Actually Enjoy Winter
- Just 30 Great Gifts For Your BFF (AKA Your Dog)
- 25 Things From Beauty Pie That’ll Make You Realize You Don’t Need To Splurge On High-End Products
- 25 Parenting Products So Effective Reviewers Called Them A “Win”
- Disney’s ‘The Little Mermaid’ And ‘Aladdin’ Filmmakers Announce They’re Working On An Animated Adaptation Of DC...
- Nintendo Switch Is Getting A Timeless Classic In ‘Paper Mario’
- Scarlett Johansson’s Exit Turned The Upcoming Apple Movie ‘Ghosted’ Into A ‘Knives Out’ Mini-Reunion
- Tom Holland’s ‘Spider-Man’ Audition Driver Offered Way Too Much Input About His Looks
- The Best Accessories To Give The Man Who Has (Almost) Everything
- Weekend Preview: ‘Pen15’ And ‘Harlem’ Celebrate The Power Of Friendship
- The National Release ‘Somebody Desperate,’ A New Song From The ‘Cyrano’ Soundtrack
- Benedetta’ Combines ‘Showgirls’ And ‘The Borgias’ In Paul Verhoeven’s Heady Tale Of Lesbian Nuns And The Plague
- 18 People Who Saw a Real Comedy While Doing Everyday Things
- 17 Times Something Didn’t Go as Planned and Gave People an Eye Twitch
- 17 Times a Glitch in the Universe Showed Us That Coincidence Happens
- 15+ Stunning Outfits That Looked Very Different on the Runway and Red Carpet
- 19 Strange Objects That Baffled Their Owners Until They Figured Out Their Real Purpose
- 23 Photos Proving That Kids Have Logic From Another Planet
- 18 Pictures That Can Puzzle Even the Sharpest Minds
- 15 Celebrities Who Got Their First Name for a Reason
- Double whammy looms over low-rated corporate bonds
- The myth of the man-child
- US believes Russia could invade Ukraine ‘as soon as early 2022’
- Baseball’s Alex Rodriguez at centre of JPMorgan client poaching row
- Omicron and US monetary policy uncertainty roils global markets
- Walgreens lines up Goldman Sachs to explore options for UK’s Boots chain
- Inside the battle for Sudan: ‘Hamdok has lost the street’
- Evergrande chair summoned by officials after warning on debt
Wall Street Journal
- Putin Troop Buildup Near Ukraine Raises Concerns of Invasion
- Apple Notified State Department Employees That Phones Were Hacked
- U.S. to Urge Democracies to Sanction Corrupt Foreign Officials, Human-Rights Abusers
- Lilly's Covid-19 Antibody Treatment Authorized for Use in Children
- Twitter CEO Shakes Up Leadership Team to Spur Change
- Oil Prices Recover Losses After Omicron-Driven Demand Fears
- Former Unilever CIO Moves Into Health Care
- France to Sell Jet Fighters to U.A.E
- Didi’s delisting sounds the death knell for Chinese IPOs in America
- How streaming killed the Christmas charts
- A new way of understanding the high but elusive worth of intellectual property
- Can Johnson & Johnson put the taint of scandal behind it?
- The office of the future
- Why Jack Dorsey’s exit does not solve Twitter’s problems
- Grab’s upcoming $40bn Nasdaq listing is a key test for Asian tech
- Jack Dorsey goes Square
- MemeMoney: Late surge in GameStop and AMC save meme stocks from a very bloody Friday
- SolarEdge, FactSet and Signature Bank to join S&P 500 index
- The Wall Street Journal: Lilly’s COVID-19 antibody drug authorized for use in children
- The Escape Home: A crystal ball to make sense of the real-estate market right now
- CityWatch: Slowly, tentatively, remote working gives way to in-person again
- Personal Finance Daily: Santa Claus may come early for stock investors and Biden’s plan for free at-home COVID...
- The Wall Street Journal: CEO of world’s biggest hedge fund nears decision on Senate run in Pennsylvania against Dr. Oz
- Financial Crime: Two hackers charged with hacking a Missouri tech firm’s cloud-computing account
- 5 Cryptocurrencies That Ran Circles Around Bitcoin in 2021
- 5 Social Security Changes Arriving in 2022
- Why Ford Jumped 12% in November
- Why DiDi Stock Crashed Today
- Dole plc (DOLE) Q3 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- Why IonQ Stock Plummeted Today
- Why Crypto Polygon Jumped Again on Friday
- 2 Curious Stock Winners on a Frightful Friday on Wall Street
- Debt Ceiling Window Is Narrowing, Bipartisan Policy Center Warns
- This Is a Tight Labor Market, Not a Loose One
- A Tale of Redemptions
- November 2021 Jobs Report Is Expected to Show Another Healthy Gain
- United Auto Workers reformers prevail in vote to choose president by direct election
- Inside the Economic Argument Over Abortion at the Supreme Court
- Biden and Trump S.E.C. Chiefs Trade Tips on How to Regulate Crypto
- Gary Gensler and Jay Clayton Trade Notes on Crypto Regulation
Wikipedia Current Events
- Islamic State insurgency in Iraq
- COVID-19 pandemic
- COVID-19 pandemic in Europe
- COVID-19 pandemic in Germany
- COVID-19 pandemic in the Republic of Ireland
- Taoiseach Micheál Martin announces that due to fears of the Omicron variant, from December 7 until January 9, nightclubs will be closed and restaurants and bars will only be allowed to offer table service for groups of no more than six people. Additionally, indoor services can only operate at 50% capacity and families can only have visitors from three other households. (Sky News)
- COVID-19 pandemic in Slovakia
- Europe surpasses 75 million cases of COVID-19. (Reuters)
- COVID-19 pandemic in Asia
- COVID-19 pandemic in Malaysia
- COVID-19 pandemic in Sri Lanka
- COVID-19 pandemic in Mexico
- COVID-19 pandemic in Africa
- COVID-19 pandemic in Europe
- France–United Arab Emirates relations
- Oxford High School shooting
- The parents of Ethan Crumbley, James and Jennifer Crumbley, accused of terrorism and murder in the shooting deaths and injuries at Ethan's school, are charged with manslaughter for their role in the incident. (CNN)
- A Kosovar man is arrested for terrorism due to his ties to the Islamist al-Nusra Front in Syria. (The Public's Radio)
- Police in Bosnia and Herzegovina arrest seven suspected war criminals in Bijeljina and Sokolac due to their reported massacre of 22 civilians during the Bosnian Genocide. (CTV News)
- Portuguese Minister of Internal Administration Eduardo Cabrita resigns after a series of scandals, including an incident where his official car was involved in a car accident that killed a highway worker. (AP)
- Magnus Carlsen defeats challenger Ian Nepomniachtchi in Game 6 of the 2021 World Chess Championship in a marathon 136 move game. It is the first decisive result in a regulation World Chess Championship game in more than 5 years and is also the longest game in World Chess Championship history. (The Guardian)
My Build Back Better Act is a direct answer to the challenge of higher prices. But don’t take it from me: 17 Nobel Prize winners in economics have written a letter affirming that this bill would reduce inflationary pressures in the economy.
Unemployment is down to 4.2% three years faster than experts predicted. That’s the American Rescue Plan at work.
As I said today in Charlotte: our investments in public transit aren’t complicated. For many Americans who use public transportation, they spend more time commuting than they should. That’s time they could be spending with friends, family, running errands—or just relaxing.
Public transit is a public good—and that is why we are investing in it. With our Bipartisan Infrastructure Law, we are making the largest investment in public transit in our nation's history.
Today I’m in Charlotte, North Carolina with @SecretaryPete to talk about the investments we’re making in public transit and jobs. With our Bipartisan Infrastructure Law, we are making the largest investment in public transit in our nation's history.