- 100-Year-Old Giant Sturgeon Caught In Canada, Thrown Back In River
- Russia's Medvedev: NATO encroachment in Crimea could lead to WW3
- Data Finds Republicans are Obsessed with Searching for Transgender Porn
- New Zealand ‘grossly underprepared’ as deadly drug fentanyl causes string of overdoses
- Cisco to quit Russia and Belarus due to Ukraine war
- Russia's Medvedev says any NATO encroachment on Crimea could lead to World War Three
- Supreme Court of New Zealand rules "Family First" (a Conservative Christian Lobby group that advocates for a ban on...
- 23 million Californians to get up to $1,050 in "inflation relief" checks
- Former Meadows aide will testify before January 6 committee on Tuesday, sources say
- Supreme Court pushes divided nation closer to breaking point with new fights over abortion
- Judges Block Utah and Louisiana Abortion Laws Amid Flurry of Legal Action
- Kyrie Irving to opt in - What it means for the Brooklyn Nets and the future of their star point guard
- Deshaun Watson: NFL recommends suspension of no less than a year
- John Wall set to join LA Clippers after reaching buyout with Houston Rockets, sources say
- Mary Mara, "ER" and "Ray Donovan" actress, dead at 61
- Majority of Americans disapprove of SCOTUS Roe v. Wade reversal, poll shows
- Call Bethel: The inside story of the Telegraph's investigative podcast into child sex abuse in the Jehovah's Witnesses
- Nissan shareholders reject proposal to designate Renault as parent
- Cryptoverse: Ether holds its breath for the lean, mean 'merge'
- Spanish PM blames traffickers, migrants for deaths at border
- The AP Interview: Spanish PM says NATO summit to show unity
- Ghislaine Maxwell prosecutors seek up to 55-year sentence for sex trafficking
- Shooting near Georgia State off-campus housing leaves one man dead, APD says
- Marc Jacobs finds his Nietzsche at the NY Public Library
- NATO Summit Aside, Europe Has an America Problem
- Gov. Abbott Has Made Immigration Central to His Re-Election Campaign
- These Are Some of the Deadliest Instances of Migrant Deaths on the Southern Border
- At Least 40 Migrants Found Dead in Tractor-Trailer in San Antonio
- Why Did Republicans Become So Extreme?
- U.S. Urges New Tactic to Curb Putin’s War Machine and Lower Fuel Prices
- Abortion Rights Groups Take Up the Fight in the States
- Mitch McConnell’s Court Delivers
- EXPLAINER: How a G-7 ban on Russian gold would work
- Post Roe: Dems challenge GOP to show they care for mothers
- Jan. 6 panel to hold surprise hearing, present new evidence
- AP PHOTOS: The iPhone at 15, through pro photographers' eyes
- A look at the deadliest migrant suffocation incidents
- AP source: At least 40 found dead in back of tractor trailer
- US officials back in Venezuela in a bid to rebuild ties
- Female referee at men's World Cup wants the game to shine
- Supreme Court pushes divided nation closer to breaking point with new fights over abortion
- Biden will travel to NATO summit in Spain after final G7 meetings in Germany
- Biden officials privately doubt that Ukraine can win back all of its territory
- Zelensky calls Russian strike on mall 'one of the most defiant terrorist attacks in European history'
- Ex-Meadows aide will testify before Jan. 6 committee on Tuesday, sources say
- Man who allegedly slapped Rudy Giuliani on back charged with assault, court records show
- The hidden spaces on planes that are off limits to passengers
- US officials travel to Venezuela for discussions about detained Americans
- An R. Kelly Fan Was Arrested After Allegedly Threatening To "Storm" The Offices Of The Prosecutors In His Sex...
- Proud Boys Showed Up To A Pride Month Library Event, But Were Met With A “Human Shield” Of LGBTQ Supporters
- How The Chicks Inspired White Women Musicians To Get Political
- A Judge Has Temporarily Blocked Louisiana From Enforcing Its "Trigger Laws" Banning Abortion
- Sex Scenes Are Delicate. Here’s How An Intimacy Coordinator Helps On Set
- All The Messed-Up Things Republicans Said About The Supreme Court Overturning Roe V. Wade
- These Women Came Out During the Pandemic. Now What?
- The Supreme Court Decision Made These People Get Vasectomies
- Howard Stern May Run For President, Reveals Plan To 'Overturn All This Bulls**t'
- Kimmel’ Guest Host Chelsea Handler Spots Kevin McCarthy’s Ugliest Hypocrisy Yet
- Trump-Backed Candidate Lashes Out On Fox News Over Drag Queen Question
- More Than 40 Migrants Found Dead Inside Tractor Trailer Near San Antonio: Reports
- Whoopi Goldberg Sends Blistering Warning To Clarence Thomas On His Marriage Rights
- FBI Seized Phone Of John Eastman, Key Figure In Effort To Overturn 2020 Election
- Marlin Briscoe, 1st Black Starting QB In AFL, Dead At 76
- Britney Spears' Ex Ordered To Trial On Stalking Charge
- At least 46 migrants found dead inside tractor-trailer in San Antonio
- News avoidance" is on the rise around the world
- Russia threat rekindles NATO's sense of purpose
- South Korea would expect U.S. to intervene if China invades Taiwan, official says
- Pelosi signals votes to codify key SCOTUS rulings, protect abortion
- Multiple people dead after Amtrak train derails in Missouri
- Abortion rights activists plot next legal steps
- Court temporarily blocks Louisiana's abortion trigger law after providers sue
Ailing Crypto Trading Firm Three Arrows Capital Defaults On $675 Million Loan To Voyager Digital
‘We must turn the tide’: U.N. Secretary-General António Guterres appealed to governments and companies to join the fight to save the world's dying oceans by committing more funds to help create a sustainable economic model for managing them
Britney Spears' ex-husband Jason Alexander to go to trial on stalking charge after 'crashing' her wedding
The Washington Post
Opinion by Michael Gerson: Abortion deserves a sober debate. Instead, it gets a war of unreason.
Russian gas, NATO and China, and food prices may ease. Here’s what people are talking about 🔽
Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot makes profane attack on SCOTUS at Pride event: 'F--- Clarence Thomas'
- Inside The Battle To Save The Golden Globes, As Publicists Eat Their Own And NBC Waits
- My Daughter's Doctors Are In Uncharted Territory. How Do I Help Them Treat Her Better?
- The Average Cost Of An Electric Car Is Now $54,000
- The Biggest Video Game Heist Ever
- The Misgivings Of Friend-Making
- Instagram Is Testing AI That Verifies Your Age With A Selfie Scan. It's Not Perfect
- The Golden Age Of The Aging Actor
- Crypto Is Crashing But The Tech Behind It Could Save Luxury Brands Billions
- The Best Picks From Abercrombie's (V Lit) Sale Section
- The Best 4th of July Sales, 'Cause You're a National Treasure
- This On-Sale Rosé Subscription from Summer Water Will Keep the Wine Flowing
- The Best Containers for Sneaking Booze and Pot Into Music Festivals
- Cradle of Humankind' Fossils Are 1 Million Years Older Than We Thought, Scientists Say
- Videos Show Cops Beating Journalists and Protesters at Abortion-Rights Rallies
- Abortion ‘Trigger Bans’ Just Blocked in Louisiana
- L'Rain Is The Musician Rethinking "Genre" As We Know It
- I Kissed her Boobs, Sucking on Her Nipples, then I Worked Down to her Pussy
- Uncommon Little Secrets to Massively Improve Your Relationship
- The curse of having everything
- How Do I Stop Thinking About My Narcissist Ex and Move On?
- Why Men Should be a Guy Who Happens to be Nice, Not a “Nice” Guy in a Relationship
- Anger in Activism: A Crash Course
- Bringing Registrations to an Online Yoga Event with High Visibility Media Campaign
- How Every Women’s Virginity is Her Cup of Tea
- Mourning in Montgomery
- Trump-Linked Company Hit With Grand Jury Subpoena
- Supreme Court Just Ruled in Favor of the Praying High School Football Coach
- Progressives Turn Up the Heat on Biden to Do Literally Anything About the Supreme Court
- States With Abortion Bans to Mothers: Drop Dead
- Half of Americans Say Trump Tried to Stay In Office Illegally and Should Be Charged
- Victory for White Life”: Mary Miller Thanks Trump for Destroying Roe
- The Bipartisan Gun Safety Bill Is Now Law
- Russia-Ukraine war: rescuers dig for survivors of Kremenchuk shopping centre attack amid global outrage
- Do we need a new theory of evolution?
- Arrest that joke! A history of gags so offensive that punters called the cops
- Cancelled flight? Shoddy clothing? Disappointing meal? Blame skimpflation, the hidden curse of 2022
- The enemy is planning something’: Kharkiv fears new Russian attack
- The Punisher’: Rodrigo Duterte’s violent reign as Philippines president to end
- World leaders condemn ‘abominable’ Russian attack on Ukraine shopping centre
- At least 42 people found dead in Texas trailer truck
- Nato summit: Five challenges for the military alliance
- Defence Secretary Ben Wallace to call for more military spending over Russian threat
- Texas: At least 40 found dead in lorry
- Oslo attacks: Pride protesters defy Norway police warnings
- Woman suing rape charity over transgender row
- Bangladesh floods: 'I have nothing left except my life'
- El Salvador's abortion ban: 'I was sent to prison for suffering a miscarriage'
- The abortion clues that can hide on your phone
- Burials, exhumations, outrage: A day in the endless Philippine drug war
- At crucial summits, the West squeezes Russia
- Leonardo Del Vecchio, Italian titan of eyewear, dies at 87
- Exports to Russia from China plummet, study shows
- At least 10 dead after Russian strike on shopping mall, Ukraine says
- Large parts of northeastern India still underwater after record rains
- Gloria Allen, who ran a charm school for transgender youths, dies at 76
- Where have Ukrainian refugees gone?
- NATO rushes to halt Russia, leaving China pivot unresolved
- Italy’s economy enters choppy waters
- Scotland headed to second vote on independence
- At least 40 found dead in back of tractor-trailer
- Control freaks: G-7 leaders push to cap oil prices
- Kremlin says Putin will attend G-20 summit
- Pelosi lays out Dem options on abortion
- Judge will soon decide whether to block Florida's 15-week abortion ban
The Daily Beast
- Chelsea Handler: My 3 Abortions Are Why America Needs Roe
- Trump-Endorsed Candidate ‘Appalled’ When Fox News Host Mentions Drag Queen Story
- 42 Bodies Found Inside Tractor Trailer in San Antonio
- Right-Wing TV Host’s Temper Rocks OAN Newsroom
- The Family Doctor Training to Provide Abortions Post-Roe
- Put Down the Bong
- Writer Lauren Groff Is ‘Sorry’ Her Herbal Abortion Tips Were ‘Misunderstood’
- Leaked Video Shows Prince William Flying Into Rage Over Paparazzi Stalker Filming His Kids
Los Angeles Sparks, Las Vegas Aces, WNBA, Nneka Ogwumike, Seattle Storm
Los Angeles Sparks vs Las Vegas Aces Prediction: Las Vegas Aces is predicted to win tonight's game against the Los Angeles Sparks as per the latest prediction.
Chicago White Sox, Tony La Russa, Los Angeles Angels
Beau Dowling also ran the bases of Guaranteed Rate Field before the White Sox took on the Baltimore Orioles on Saturday.
John Wall, Houston Rockets, Los Angeles Clippers, Washington Wizards, NBA
Former All-Star guard John Wall, last seen playing 14 months ago, reportedly plans to sign with the Clippers after Houston buys out his contract.
California, Gavin Newsom, Inflation
Millions of California taxpayers may get thousands of dollars to help combat the high cost of gas and other goods. The money will be distributed soon as California Gov. Gavin Newsom and legislative leaders reached an agreement over the framework for ...
Nuclear power, Nuclear propulsion
A giant nuclear-powered 'flying hotel', complete with a gym and swimming pool is set to carry 5000 passengers in unparalleled luxury.
When the Detroit Red Wings signed Filip Hronek to a three-year contract extension on Sept. 3, 2021, he was expected to continue playing an important role on ...
British player Jodie Burrage halted her Wimbledon match to come to the aid of a fainting ball boy. She first gave him a sports drink, then some nutritional ...
The Phoenix Mercury center and two-time U.S. Olympic gold medalist also was ordered to remain in custody for the duration of her criminal trial.
Amtrak said more than 200 passengers were on the train when it hit a dump truck at a crossing with no lights in Mendon, Mo., causing several cars to derail.
- Spanish PM blames traffickers, migrants for deaths at border
- Arrest of Indian Muslim journalist sparks widespread outrage
- 46 people found dead in 18-wheeler in San Antonio: Officials
- DOJ seizes phone of ex-Trump attorney John Eastman as part of election probe
- US forces kill senior terrorist leader in Syria
- Biden suspends rules limiting immigrant arrest, deportation
- Court finds France negligent in Caribbean pesticide case
- Infant burials in Mexico: Aztec customs lasted post-Conquest
- First elections to be held since Roe ruling: Here are the races to watch Tuesday
- 46 migrants found dead in back of truck in San Antonio
- 6/27: Red and Blue
- CBS Evening News, June 27, 2022
- How one House primary could determine who oversees Capitol Police
- 46 migrants found dead in back of tractor trailer in San Antonio
- Biden's nominee to lead ICE pulls nomination
- Mary Mara, "ER" and "Law & Order" actress, dies at 61 in apparent drowning
- G-7's infrastructure funding plan offers an alternative to China's BRI in a 'deliberate way'
- Total shutdown of Russian gas pipelines to Europe 'is not inconceivable'
- Mixed inflation data might be necessary for a soft landing, Jim Cramer says
- Stock index futures inch higher following a losing day Monday
- JetBlue ups offer for Spirit Airlines as shareholder vote on Frontier bid approaches
- CVS capping purchases of Plan B pills to ensure consistent supply
- Pelosi says Democrats are mulling plans to protect abortion access, info stored in reproductive health apps
- Gay Connecticut Supreme Court justice calls out U.S. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas on same-sex marriage...
- Instagram and Facebook begin removing posts offering abortion pills
- At least 40 are reported found dead in back of tractor trailer in South Texas
- The Supreme Court's abortion ruling shifts legal battles to state courts
- Some cities cancel Fourth of July fireworks because of shortages and fire concerns
- Idaho's fight against the far right, then and now
- Russia-Ukraine war: What happened today (June 27)
- An Amtrak train collides with a truck and derails in Missouri
- We're asking all immigrants
- Supreme Court school prayer ruling stirs debate over how far religion will seep into campus
- Organizers call for 'day of mass disruption' as abortion rights protests continue
- Downtown real estate developer found guilty in Jose Huizar bribery case
- California constitutional amendment securing abortion, contraceptive rights goes to voters
- CSU has been shaken by sexual harassment scandals. Now it faces a state audit
- Amtrak train from Los Angeles to Chicago derails in Missouri, injuring passengers
- Inside an abortion clinic when the Supreme Court overturned Roe
- First photos of WNBA's Brittney Griner appearing in a Russian court
- Trump-backed Texas GOP candidate arrested for impersonating public official
- Sam Jay says just let comedy be "dangerous"
- Jodie Sweetin, the “Full House” star who became an activist, pushed by LAPD at pro-choice protest
- GOP Senate candidate wants to take Supreme Court ruling on guns a giant step further
- Pandemonium, then silence: Inside a Texas abortion clinic after the fall of Roe
- You should be roasting your summer fruit
- Panera's corn chowder recalled from supermarkets due to an undisclosed allergen
- Jan. 6 committee abruptly calls surprise Tuesday hearing, citing “recently obtained evidence”
- Northern Ireland trade law to rip up Brexit treaty clears first parliamentary hurdle
- Texas: 46 migrants found dead in abandoned trailer in one of deadliest US tragedies
- Big Tech asked to protect user data from US states prosecuting abortion
- Lithuania hit by cyberattacks amid Kaliningrad sanctions feud with Russia
- Ukraine war: Five things you need to know about the conflict this Monday
- NATO expansion: Moves to admit Finland and Sweden 'will likely drag on' amid objections from Turkey
- Demonstrators gather outside G7 venue in Germany
- Protests against response at the border as migrants tried to storm the barrier
- Kamala Harris: Feds Push to Help Women Seeking Abortions in Banned States
- Woman Defended Over Kicking Drunk Girls Out of Car, Left at Bus Stop
- Not Sorry': Bride Ripped for Insisting Bridesmaid Ditch Injured Fiancé
- Man Bashed for Making Wife Pay For IVF Treatments Since It's Her 'Problem'
- At Least 40 Migrants Found Dead in 18-Wheeler Near San Antonio: Reports
- James Corden Gives Joe Biden Edible Arrangement and Picture of Harry Styles
- Trump-Allied Lawyer John Eastman Decries 'Unlawful' Phone Search in Lawsuit
- Fed Up': Wife Backed for Getting Husband Fired After Video Game Marathon
- How Corporate America Uses Thin Measures of Social Responsibility to Polish Its Image for Wall Street
- Atlanta's Gang Indictment Takes On an Institution
- FBI Raid on Trump Justice Department Official Signals a Criminal Investigation May Be Starting
- U.S. Vows to Hunt Russian War Criminals
- In Overturning Roe, Radical Supreme Court Declares War on the 14th Amendment
- More People Will Die
- With the Corpse of Roe Still Warm, Far Right Plots Fascistic Anti-Abortion Enforcement
- The Colombian Left Comes to Power
- Deadliest border crossing
- San antonio shock
- Another war between the states coming over abortion..
- And they're not done yet! supreme court still has rulings to make..
- Tex horror: 46 migrants found dead
- Uk: '1937 moment'..
- Filmmaker claims: eric trump thought violence after election 'fair game'..
- Supreme justices aren't even pretending to respect each other..
- Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot makes profane attack on SCOTUS at Pride event: 'F--- Clarence Thomas'
- Greg Gutfeld: 'We discriminate against the burdensome'
- Angle: Allies? What Allies?
- Gianno Caldwell on murder of brother in Chicago: 'My famil is paying the price' for soft-on-crime policies
- Hannity: Dems have descended into full-blown lying, hysteria yet again
- Andrew Ross Sorkin: Janet Yellen, Fed 'got it wrong' on inflation, were 'a little political' in their response
- Kayleigh McEnany says the left wants to 'abolish' the Supreme Court because it didn't rule in their favor
- Justice Thomas 'doesn't care at all' about 'racist' attacks from the left over abortion ruling: Paoletta
- Your terms are acceptable': Liberal actor/director Ken Olin tweets, 'In States where abortion is illegal the father...
- Democratic Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot declares, 'F[***] Clarence Thomas'
- Breaking: At least 46 illegal aliens found dead in a trailer in San Antonio, and death toll may climb higher
- Nurse resigns after claiming on social media she would deny Viagra to white males who vote conservative
- Last year the Biden admin touted a paltry $0.16 decline in July 4 cookout costs
- Mom who saved her own kids from Uvalde massacre says she's now being harassed by police
- 13-year-old girl loses first place in skateboarding competition to 29-year-old transgender competitor
- 2 killed, more than 20 injured in attack on LGBTQ festival in Norway, officials say killer is a Muslim extremist
- Biden’s chance to go bolder on abortion rights
- The Supreme Court hands the religious right a big victory by lying about the facts of a case
- What Biden wants to achieve in Europe
- Why Democrats keep saying “Roe is on the ballot”
- Why we need a new queer canon
- Our submissions to the queer canon
- Moving to a new city solo can be less lonely than you think
- The coming legal battles of post-Roe America
- Christian Religious Freedom Trumps Everything Again
- An Olympic Gold Medalist on How Getting an Abortion Changed Her Life
- What Is Your Experience In Post-Roe America?
- Supreme Court Lets Public Schools Coerce Students Into Practicing Christianity
- Next on the Supreme Court’s Chopping Block Is Protections for Victims of Gun Violence
- Help! My Sister Is Totally Lying to Her Fiancé About Not Wanting Children
- Why Clarence Thomas’ Outrageous Opinion Is the Only Honest Concurrence in Dobbs
- What Made the New Stanley Cup Champions So Frightening
- Putin's Chechen warlord ally plans to bolster Russia's forces in Ukraine with 4 new battalions
- An American Airlines' regional carrier is offering triple pay for pilots who pick up open trips in July: CNBC
- Grocery store employee accused of attacking Rudy Giuliani released on reduced charges
- Biological daughter of 'Jane Roe' slams Supreme Court decision to overturn Roe v. Wade, saying it has been 'too many...
- Eric Trump thought inciting violence was 'fair game' because he believed false claims that the 2020 election was...
- Kamala Harris said she commended her vice presidential predecessor Mike Pence for 'courage' in certifying Biden as...
- Live updates: Wisconsin's Democratic governor vows to grant clemency to any doctors charged under the state's...
- Wisconsin's Democratic governor vows to grant clemency to any doctors charged under the state's near-total abortion...
- em>Roe Was Flawed. Dobbs Is Worse
- Scenes From Glastonbury 2022
- em>Roe Is the New Prohibition
- The Misgivings of Friend-Making
- The Strawberry Festival at the End of the World
- America Is in the ‘Figure It Out Yourself’ Era of the Pandemic
- The Freedom of Imagining Yourself as a Fish
- Dear Therapist: My Daughter-in-Law Is So Mean to Me
- Instagram and Facebook Are Removing Posts Offering Abortion Pills
- 46 Dead, 16 Hospitalized For Heat Exhaustion After Trailer Carrying Migrants Found in San Antonio
- Democrats Want Biden to Do More on Abortion, But He Faces Tricky Legal Challenges
- My Mom Gave Birth to Me After She Was Assaulted. Don’t Use My Story as an Anti-Abortion Talking Point
- Amtrak Train Carrying 243 People Derails in Missouri: Injuries Reported
- What Abortion Safe Haven States Can Do
- Why Martin Short Loves To Play the Self-Absorbed Narcissist
- The Real Life Inspiration Behind the Horror Film The Black Phone
- Sen. Joe Manchin says commission tasked with downsizing veterans facilities to be dismantled
- 2022 Colorado Primary Election Results
- 2022 Illinois Primary Election Results
- 2022 New York Primary Election Results
- 2022 Utah Primary Results
- 2022 Mississippi Primary Election Runoff
- 2022 South Carolina Primary Election Runoff
- 2022 Oklahoma Primary Election
- Tucker Carlson just inadvertently helped raise $14000 for abortion rights
- Beloved Bay Area theme park to close permanently in near future
- Trump SPAC faces grand jury investigation
- Harmony hacker sends stolen funds to Tornado Cash mixer
- Investors could do ‘a lot worse’ than FedEx here, Jim Cramer says
- Exxon CEO Warns That Consumers Will Pay For Hasty Energy Transition
- JetBlue Raises Offer to Buy Spirit Airlines
- Cramer's lightning round: I like Belden over Encore Wire
- This Museum In Columbus Offers Personal Insights Into Veterans’ Experiences
- Dave Wakeman Talks Tickets
- China’s 5.5% GDP Obsession Has $8 Trillion Dark Side
- Today’s ‘Quordle’ Answers And Clues For Tuesday, June 28
- Genius Grilling Tips From Burger Guru Alvin Cailan
- Representation Matters: The Impact Of Overturning Roe V Wade On LGBTQ Rights
- Today’s ‘Heardle’ Answer And Clues For Tuesday, June 28
- Today’s ‘Wordle’ Word Of The Day #374 Answer And Hint: Tuesday, June 28th
- The Political Consequences Of Overturning Roe v. Wade
- A Half-Dozen Incumbents Could Lose Primaries On June 28
- Politics Podcast: What The Politics Of Abortion Look Like Now
- The Colorado Avalanche Reached Hockey’s Summit
- Can Iga Świątek Keep Her Winning Streak Going At Wimbledon?
- 9 Democratic Primaries To Watch In Illinois And New York
- Here’s What Overturning Roe Means For Abortion Access Across The U.S
- The New Legal Fault Lines For Abortion
- 3 free cooking resources for people who have no time to cook
- How to keep your data from brokers and marketers
- Can a Supreme Court justice be removed? Yes, and here’s how
- Trump’s war on Twitter ban continues with appeal of lawsuit dismissal
- In other SCOTUS news: Supreme Court ruling boosts school prayer
- Chatbots need to evolve to stay relevant in the age of virtual assistants
- Yes, PPE can be reusable. AmorSui is making sure of it
- Why ‘recycled’ clothes are so hard to recycle
- Abstractionist Sam Gilliam Dies at 88, Hirshhorn Opens What Now Serves as His Final Show
- Wild Bats Can Recognize a Phone's Ringtone Four Years Later
- The Record-Shattering Airplane Behind a Dashing Pilot's Meteoric Rise to Fame
- What Causes Swaths of the Ocean to Glow a Magnificent Milky Green?
- Divers Pull Marble Head of Hercules From a 2000-Year-Old Shipwreck in Greece
- A Brief History of Roe v. Wade
- World's Largest Bacterium Discovered in Caribbean Mangrove Swamps
- Hubble Space Telescope May Have Spotted a Moving Black Hole
- The Menster Christmas Cookie Gravestone in Cascade, Iowa
- Conata in Conata, South Dakota
- Changi Airport's Butterfly Garden in Singapore
- America's Most Obscure Regional Pizza Styles
- Daylesford Convent in Daylesford, Australia
- Corporate Head’ in Los Angeles, California
- Rhyl Miniature Railway in Wellington, England
- How Ukraine’s Environmentalists Are Helping the War Effort
- New Abortion Laws Could Make Prenatal Genetic Screening Harder to Do
- U.S. Jump-Starts Effort to Curb Residential CO2 Emissions
- Global Warming Causes Fewer Tropical Cyclones
- We Need to Make 'Electrifying Everything' Easier
- Kids' Vaccines at Last, and Challenges in Making New Drugs: COVID, Quickly, Episode 33
- How Connected Cars Can Map Urban Heat Islands
- What Air Pollution in South Korea Can Teach the World about Misinformation
- Subverting Climate Science in the Classroom
- Is the Saucony Tempus the Future of Stability Shoes?
- What’s the Best Food to Eat Before a Run? Whatever You Want
- I Have a Confession to Make. I Like Riding My Bike in Jeans
- Is Ultralight Backpacking Gear Worth the Cost to My Budget
- We’re Placing These Three Stories in the Climbing Hall of Shame
- Lessons from 10 Marathons Run in 10 Days on a Lab Treadmill
- Patagonia Will Pay Bail for Employees Arrested in Abortion Protests
- Nepal May Move Everest Base Camp Off the Khumbu Glacier
- Diddy Shoots Video with Mary J. Blige and Yung Miami at BET After-party
- Bam Margera's Wife Pleads For Him To Return To Rehab
- UFO Expert Says 100 UFOs Swarmed Navy Ships, Pushes Back on Navy's Drone Claims
- Actress Mary Mara Dead at 61, Drowns In St. Lawrence River
- 5 Seconds of Summer Drummer Ashton Irwin Rushed to Hospital During Concert
- Britney Spears Wedding Crasher Jason Alexander Allegedly Tried Entering Bedroom
- Houston Texans Sued, Accused Of 'Enabling' Deshaun Watson's Sexual Misconduct
- Ukraine Shopping Mall in Flames After Russian Missile Strike, At Least 3 Dead
- Abhishek Rege to Depart Endemol Shine India After 15 Year Run
- Selena Gomez Speaks Out Against Roe v. Wade Reversal at ‘Only Murders in the Building’ Premiere: ‘I’m Just Not Happy’
- China’s iQiyi Defies Takeover Gloom With 213-Title Summer Slate
- Trailer Park Sets Asia Pacific Expansion With Key Executive Hires (EXCLUSIVES)
- Black-ish’ Stars Anthony Anderson and Tracee Ellis Ross on The Show’s Legacy, and When They’ll Be Ready for a Reunion
- Muna on Rejecting the Term ‘Girl Band,’ Tori Amos’ ‘Top Energy’ and Working With Mitski
- Claudia Eller on Medical Leave From Variety
- Awards HQ June 27: LAST DAY OF EMMY NOMINATION VOTING! Last Minute Ballot Suggestions, Podcasts, Trends and More
- Three Dead, At Least 50 People Injured After Amtrak Train Derails in Missouri
- RS Recommends: This Surround Sound JBL Soundbar is Just $350 Right Now
- Tumbling Ice: Rolling Stones Get New 60th Anniversary Cooler Collab With Igloo
- Pour Some Shadow on Me: Def Leppard Unveil Rockstar-Worthy Makeup Collection
- Ludacris’ Manager Chaka Zulu ‘Stable’ After Being Shot in Atlanta
- Givēon’s Long-Awaited Debut, ‘Give or Take,’ Radiates Openhearted Confidence
- Depeche Mode Reveal Cause of Death for Founding Keyboardist Andy Fletcher
- 5 Seconds of Summer’s Ashton Irwin Hospitalized With ‘Heat Exhaustion’ During Show
- Best Korea's answer to COVID-19. A disease that makes you leak blood and pus from your armpits [Sick]
- Canadian special forces in Ukraine? "We neither confirm nor deny nor apologise" [Interesting]
- BART derailed due to heat. Ay caramba [Scary]
- Fire on Lannister Street in King's Landing; Daenerys Targaryan, dragons sought for questioning [Ironic]
- Stardust Period Tracker ready to snitch out women in a heartbeat [Asinine]
- Speed limit enforced by aircraft [Misc]
- Your nuggets or your life [Florida]
- Tag is for the video [PSA]
- Bipartisan Gun Control Bill Signed Into Law
- Dog Fact: Did You Know?
- Therapist Not That Invested In Patient But Likes Having Her On In Background
- Fisher-Price Plastic Food Giving Kids Unrealistic Expectation That There Will Be Enough Food
- Guy Being Electrocuted Embarrassed Everyone Can See His Whole Skeleton Right Now
- Amazing In-Flight Perks That Airlines Had In The 1960s
- Dressage Practice Super Awkward Ever Since Horse And Rider Stopped Hooking Up
- Realistic Concept Art For New Luxury Condos Features Homeless Man Getting Arrested
- A New Purpose Providing Happiness”: Rescued Greyhounds To Start Visiting The Elderly In Aged Care Homes
- Genius Employee Shares How Only Bringing A Laptop To Work Made His Life Easier, Inspires 14 Others To Share Their Tactics
- Jimmy Fallon Invited People To Share Their Worst Summer Jobs, Here Are 90 Of The Funniest Responses
- US Supreme Court Declares That Abortions Are Not A Constitutional Right, Celebrities And Public Figures Post Their...
- This Facebook Group With 2 Million Members Shares Relatable Relationship Memes And Here Are 84 Of The Funniest Ones
- 72 Times People Spotted Funny Pride Signs And Just Had To Share Them With Others
- That Name Isn’t A Tragedeigh, It’s A Murghdyrr”: This Facebook Group Roasts Ridiculous Names, Here Are 93 Of The...
- Artist Creates Funny Comics Featuring Classic Pop Culture Characters And More (47 New Pics)
- LA Lakers' Top Trade and Free-agency Targets After Kyrie Irving Picks Up Nets Option
- 3 Instant Reactions to John Wall's Rumored Plan to Sign Clippers Contract
- 5-Star Safety Derek Williams Commits to Texas Over Alabama, Oklahoma, Texas A&M, More
- Woj: Kevin Durant, Kyrie Irving Expected to Remain on Nets' Roster for 2022-23 Season
- Where Do Brooklyn Nets Go from Here After Kyrie Irving Picks Up $36.5M Option?
- Where Do Brooklyn Nets Go from Here After Kyrie Irving Picks Up Option?
- NBA Twitter Delighted By Rumors of John Wall's Plan to Sign Clippers Contract
- Clippers Roster, Starting Lineup After John Wall's Reported Plan to Sign Contract
- Glastonbury Festival Style Is Back and as British as Ever
- Oh Happy Day: The SSENSE Sale Is Now Up to 70% Off
- French Montana and Harry Fraud On Reuniting, Partying With Eric Adams, and Bringing New York Back
- Todd Snyder and FootJoy Just Dropped the Retro-Doused Knit Polo of Your Dreams
- Tremaine Emory and Supreme Took Over Paris Fashion Week
- G7 Politicians Reach International Accord: No Ties
- The Ezra Miller Situation Has Taken a More Disturbing Turn
- 27 Summer-Ready Shorts to Let Your Legs Breathe in Style
- Marimekko’s Latest Collaboration Is Wearable Art
- Why You Won’t See Rainbows In This Gender-Affirming Brand’s Pride Launch
- Taking To The Skies This Summer? 13 Packing Tips To Keep You Comfy & Safe
- A Week In New York, NY, On A $278,000 Joint Income
- The Chicest Beach Umbrella We’ve Ever Seen Is On Sale
- 5 Ways To Wear The Shoe Trend That’ll Be Everywhere This Summer
- Neptune Retrograde Is Here To Give Us A Cosmic Reality Check
- How You’re Feeling Is Okay
- Crypto exchange FTX is reportedly looking into buying Robinhood
- Overwatch 2 will replace the original Overwatch
- The biggest privacy risks in post-Roe America
- Amazon is reportedly hosting a second major Prime-exclusive shopping event this year
- You can join the queue to buy a PlayStation 5 at 3:30PM ET
- OnePlus’ Nord N20 5G is now available unlocked
- Here are the best Apple Watch deals right now
- Supreme Court rejects Apple’s bid to continue fighting over two Qualcomm patents
- Brain-machine interface helped a man with paralysis feed himself using robotic arms
- House Democrats are working on legislation to protect people's period tracker data
- Rivian opens its first three 'Adventure Network' fast charging sites
- Hummer EV's obstacle-avoiding Extract Mode adds six inches of ride height
- The Supreme Court won't hear the Apple-Qualcomm patent case
- Google Hangouts is shutting down this fall
- Valve ramps up production to 'more than double' Steam Deck shipments
- Endless Dungeon’ is a tense mix of tower defense and twin-stick hero shooter
- Are You Ready to Be Surveilled Like a Sex Worker?
- The Best Sunglasses for Every Outdoor Adventure
- Behold the Weird Physics of Double-Impact Asteroids
- How to Use Microsoft Defender on All Your Devices
- DALL-E Mini Is the Internet's Favorite AI Meme Machine
- Forget Lasers. The Hot New Tool for Physicists Is Sound
- China Built Your iPhone. Will It Build Your Next Car?
- Before Starbucks Baristas Had Unions, They Had Coworker Petitions
- Filing: Google asks the US FEC to green light a program that would exempt campaign-related emails from spam; GOP...
- New Delhi-based Progcap, a digital bank that provides working capital to SMBs, raised a $40M Series C extension at a...
- Siemens plans to buy Brightly, a North Carolina-based provider of buildings and infrastructure management software,...
- T-Mobile launched App Insights, letting marketers target its wireless customers based on apps they have installed...
- How SCOTUS overturning Roe could be used to curb online freedoms and surveil vulnerable populations, as happened to...
- London-based BNPL startup Hokodo raised a $40M Series B led by Notion Capital, following its $10.8M Series A in June 2021
- Kristo Käärmann, CEO of money transfer company Wise, faces a probe by UK regulators after tax authorities alleged he...
- Bible Semantic Search
- Ask HN: I want my next startup to be in space tech. Where do I start?
- Attorney General Bonta Releases Name, DOB, and Address of CCW Holders
- The PocketReform is a made-in-Berlin Linux handheld
- A Response
- Why didn't Gandalf own a Colt .45?
- What the Hell Was the Microsoft Network? (2018)
- Show HN: I stripped DALL·E Mini to its bare essentials and converted it to Torch
- SeoSamba Mobile CRM: Marketing automation for franchises, and small businesses
- Pluma RSS Reader: RSS Client for iOS with account sync support.
- Spidergain: All of your links and apps in one profile!
- Spotless Icons: Artisanal product icons for you web or mobile app.
- Shareus: Short URLs to earn money
- Floatbot Agent Assist: Increase contact center efficiency with AI agent assist
- ThriveDesk: The Best Way to Support Your Customer
- Free iOS 16 UI Pack for MockFlow: Start designing with iOS 16 UI pack
- Forget the 2-week break
- Blade Runner, 40 years old, "the greatest Sci-Fi of all time"
- Poor Lauren Boebert is "tired of this separation of church and state junk"
- A gun tale
- Corporations who helped overturn Roe v. Wade include Coca-Cola, General Motors, Comcast, Walmart and Amazon
- Utah Republican Karianne Lisonbee explains how women can control their semen intake
- Mike Lindell wants to you sniff his grounds
- GOP's Paul Gosar hypes his white nationalist pals
- What If, Hypothetically, You Really Want to Move to Canada ASAP
- Oh No, Your Eyes Can Get Sunburned
- How to Calculate Your Personal Inflation Rate (and Why You Should)
- 11 Beginner-Friendly Exercises to Do With Kettlebells
- How to Renounce Your U.S. Citizenship
- Should You Choose a Hotel or an Airbnb for Your Next Trip?
- Finish Your Dish With a Splash of Pickle Juice
- What's New on Prime Video in July 2022
Arts & Letters Daily
- em>On Liberty is a canonical text of classical liberalism, yet John Stuart Mill considered himself a socialist. How come?
- What is the art world and why does it exist? At the most basic level, to answer the question: Is it art?
- All books have become antiquated in their material form. As a result, the printed book becomes rarer and more important
- ldquo;Words are the chesspieces by which the powers that be will play their games with our lives”
- For decades, perfume was marketed as seduction. So, when did perfume stop being about sex?
- strong>Henry Kissinger, now 99, is an uncommonly elegant writer and a first-class suck-up to those in power
- Imagine that your job is to preserve every word and make it tell a story. Meet the lexicographers behind the OED
- strong>Critics of deconstruction have damned Derrida and de Man without engaging their ideas. That argumentation by...
- Untitled (https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/21pdf/21-418_i425.pdf)
- 3D maps of every Underground station
- My awakening moment about how smartphones fragment our attention span
- Ask HN: How to level up your technical writing?
- The Supreme Court’s “praying coach” decision rests on a bed of lies
- Where Did the Long Tail Go?
- My Wonderful HTML Email Workflow, using MJML and MDX for responsive emails
- Aussies Are Sharing Subtle Things That Baffle Them About The USA And It's So Insightful
- 27 Things From Amazon That Reviewers Really Love
- 27 Comfy Pairs Of Sandals From Walmart That Reviewers Truly Love
- 22 Comfortable Sandals For People With Wide Feet
- 21 Seemingly Tiny Things That Legit Shaped Australian Culture In The '90s And '00s
- People Are Sharing Their Scariest Nightmares, And I Re-Created Them With AI
- 36 BTS Facts And Easter Eggs In David Fincher’s Movies That'll Urge You To Start A Marathon
- Cannabis Is Being Used To Treat Adult Acne And Ageing And The Results Are Amazing
- What 15 Famous Women Looked Like Before They Dyed Their Hair Blonde
- 19 Jewels From People’s Photo Stashes That It Would Be a Crime to Not Share
- 20 Times the Universe Tiptoed to People and Shouted, “Surprise!” in Their Ear
- 11 Celeb Close-ups That Show How Their Faces Have Changed Over the Decades
- 18 Gadgets You Can Use to Make Luxurious Coffee
- 20+ Pics to Prove That Life Is a Well Full of Amusement
- 10 Hot Amazon Deals for Safe and Comfy Travels
- 8 Proper Ways to Clean Our Everyday Things
- These business majors have the highest ‘return on investment’
- Dow Jones Newswires: Toshiba shareholders approve proposal to invite activist investors to board
- The Wall Street Journal: CVS, Walmart, Rite Aid limit purchases of Plan B pills as demand surges following Roe ruling
- This is what I believe and what I stand for.’ Should financial advisers fire clients for spouting offensive political views?
- The Wall Street Journal: Volkswagen close to selling stake in its U.S. EV recharging business to Siemens
- Personal Finance Daily: ‘It’s nuts’: Real estate agents describe chaos in New York City’s hot rental market and more...
- U.S. companies urged to invest in Ukraine as ‘massive’ reconstruction looms
- There seems to be little relief in sight’: More than half of Americans are living paycheck to paycheck, making them...
- Intelli-Check (IDN) Q1 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
- Carnival (CCL) Q2 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
- Nike (NKE) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
- Venture Capital Funding Has Tumbled Back to 2020 Levels
- Disney Board Meeting Places CEO Bob Chapek Under Spotlight
- Canada's Blueberry Farms Don't Have Enough Bees, Everyone Should Be Worried
- Why Inovio Pharmaceuticals Stock Topped the Market on Monday
- Why Vermilion Energy Stock Popped by Nearly 12% Today
- Elon Musk Fuels Record C.E.O. Paydays
- Shareholder Advisory Firm Backs Spirit-Frontier Merger
- Businesses Are Bracing for the Political and Social Fight Post-Roe
- How Elon Musk and Tesla Helped Make C.E.O Pay Even Richer
- In Southeast Asia, Luxury Hotel Bargains Aren’t Hard to Find
- Hacking High Gas Prices: How People Are Changing Their Habits
- As Russia Chokes Ukraine’s Grain Exports, Romania Tries to Fill In
- After the Gun Ruling
Wikipedia Current Events
- Russo-Ukrainian War
- 2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine
- 2022 Kremenchuk missile strike
- The Governor of Luhansk Oblast reports that a Russian strike in Lysychansk killed eight civilians who were collecting water and injured 21 others. (NDTV)
- 2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine
- 2022 Russian debt default
- Russia defaults on two Taiwanese-owned Eurobonds worth US$100 million after Western sanctions on Russia led Euroclear to block Russian attempts to service the debt before yesterday's deadline. Russia describes the default as artificially manufactured and "a farce". The default will have few immediate consequences for Russia since the country is currently unable to borrow internationally. (Reuters) (BBC News)
- 2022 Missouri train derailment
- 2022 Aqaba toxic gas leak
- 2022 San Antonio trailer deaths
- The Japanese government asks the public to conserve energy and to prepare for power outages as the country faces a heatwave. (AP)
- One person is killed and five others injured after a bullet train collides with an engine in Bohumin, Czech Republic. (AP)
- One person is killed and ten others injured after a tornado hits Zierikzee, Netherlands. (AP)
- Four people are injured after an apartment roof collapses in Budapest, Hungary. (AP)
- 2022 monkeypox outbreak
- 2022 monkeypox outbreak in Europe
- 2022 monkeypox outbreak in the United States
- Peru reports its first case of monkeypox. (Bernama)
- The first death of monkeypox is confirmed most likely in Europe. (WHO)
- COVID-19 pandemic
- 48th G7 summit
- Separation of church and state in the United States
- School prayer in the United States
- The United States Supreme Court overturns the 1971 precedent-setting Lemon v. Kurtzman and its associated "Lemon test", which had been used to evaluate whether or not government actions violated the Establishment Clause. The court ruled 6â€“3 in Kennedy v. Bremerton School District in favor of a high school football coach who was suspended by the school district for refusing to stop leading post-game Christian prayers with players on the field. (The New York Times) (Reuters)
- School prayer in the United States
- Abortion in Louisiana
- One person is killed and five others injured in a stabbing attack at a shelter for asylum-seekers in Kressbronn, Germany. (AP)
Congratulations to the Colorado @Avalanche for their first Stanley Cup win since 2001 — a comeback story for the ages, and one that has made your community so rightfully proud.
We could have turned a blind eye to Putin’s barbaric war against Ukraine and the price of gas wouldn’t have spiked the way it has, but America rose to the moment. We proudly stand with Ukraine.
The G7 will continue to hit Putin’s military-industrial complex where it hurts the most, prevent the central bank’s foreign reserves from propping up his ailing economy, and deprive Putin of the resources he needs to wage his illegitimate war.
I had the honor of swearing in Ambassador Bridget Brink as our next Ambassador to Ukraine. Ambassador Brink’s service comes at an important time as the United States remains firm in its support for the people of Ukraine.
What happened on Friday was a complete dismantling of reproductive freedom by the Supreme Court. Right now, we are fighting to restore what the Court took away.
We will continue to fight to uphold your rights. Get accurate and up-to-date information on your right to access reproductive health care and an abortion at