- Massive explosions rock Equatorial Guinea’s largest city; 17 dead, hundreds injured
- Abortion Is Now Legal in Argentina, but Opponents Are Making It Hard to Get
- GP's shock after two of his trainee doctors refuse Covid-19 vaccine and patients claim it will 'make men gay'
- Equatorial Guinea's largest city Bata rocked by explosions injuring hundreds and trapping many under rubble
- Myanmar careened deeper into crisis Sunday, as police occupied hospitals and universities and reportedly arrested...
- Bill Bur is a legend
- Switzerland has narrowly voted in favour of banning face coverings in public, including the burka or niqab worn by...
- Bethenny Frankel rips 'fairly unknown actress' Meghan Markle over Oprah interview
- French MP and billionaire Olivier Dassault dies in helicopter crash
- Queen Elizabeth highlights unity amid the coronavirus hours before Meghan Markle, Prince Harry interview
- Manchester United brings Manchester City's 21-match winning streak to an end
- Man United winning again at Man City LEGITMISES the job Solskjaer has done
- Cuomo dismisses calls for resignation as 'anti-democratic' but will sign law stripping his emergency Covid powers
- Bethenny Frankel slams Meghan Markle ahead of Oprah Winfrey interview: 'Cry me a river'
- Apple is discontinuing the iMac Pro
- SWAT officers hit with bricks while breaking up 800-person party, Colorado cops say
- Hotel kicks out guests, including NHL team, after filing bankruptcy in California
- Queen will ramp up engagements to 'show where the focus is' following Sussexes' Oprah interview
- A High School in Ohio Is Giving Students a Choice: Keep Up With Remote Learning
- Accountant faces pressure to turn on Trump in criminal probe
- Prince Harry and William to reunite at unveiling of Diana statue as they move past rift
- People threaten to call ICE on Texas Mexican restaurant that kept mask rule, it says
- Read the words that will appear on the exterior of Obama's presidential library in Chicago
- Blasts Hit Military Base in Equatorial Guinea, and Many Are Feared Dead
- Pope Francis' Iraq Trip Ends, but Coronavirus Fears Remain
- In the Stimulus Bill, a Policy Revolution in Aid for Children
- Cuomo Casts Doubt on Accusations, Says There’s ‘No Way I Resign’
- Pope Francis wraps up his mission to Iraq, having raised both hopes of religious unity and fears of viral contagion
- What’s in the Stimulus Bill? A Guide to Where the $1.9 Trillion Is Going
- Amid the Rubble of Mosul, Francis Offers a Salve for Iraq’s Wounds
- Biden Endorses Female Generals Whose Promotions Were Delayed Over Fears of Trump’s Reaction
- With virus aid in sight, Democrats debate filibuster changes
- Audiences hold back, even as more movie theaters open
- At least 15 dead, 400 wounded in Equatorial Guinea blasts
- Carla Wallenda, member of famed high-wire act, dies at 85
- Top New York lawmaker calls for Gov. Cuomo's resignation
- Saudi-led coalition strikes Yemen's rebel-held capital
- Embiid, Simmons to miss All-Star Game over contact tracing
- US states look to step up wolf kills, pushed by Republicans
- Opinion: Look at all the GOP wants to cancel
- Fareed: Biden sending message to Americans and the world
- Apple is discontinuing the iMac Pro
- Why sweeping police reform over the last year has largely been elusive
- Bloopers, snafus and viral goofs: Inside pandemic-era TV
- Here's when you could see another stimulus check
- Covid rules keep 2 players out of NBA All-Star Game
- Jenna Dewan celebrates her 'little angel baby' in a birthday Instagram tribute
- Here Are Some Great Virtual Book Events Happening This Week: March 8-13
- Photographs Of Women Sumo Wrestlers Trying To Bring Gender Equality To The Sport
- Police Tackled And Pepper-Sprayed A Black Woman With Her 3-Year-Old Because They Suspected Her Of Shoplifting
- Democrats are touting the bill as an historic rescue package, despite needing to make last-minute concessions to get...
- Asylum-Seekers Trump Forced To Wait In Mexico Are Now Arriving In The US: “When The Bus Took Off, We All Cheered”
- NYT Columnist David Brooks Resigns From Nonprofit After More Evidence Of Conflicts Emerges
- 9 Photo Stories That Will Challenge Your View Of The World
- We Have Vaccines For COVID-19. Why Don’t We Have Good Treatments?
- New York Senate's Top Democrat Calls For Cuomo Resignation
- 3 Alabama Professors On Leave Over Racially Insensitive Photos
- Dr. Fauci Says High School Students Could Be Vaccinated By The Fall
- Joe Manchin Signals Openness To Filibuster Reform As Push For Abolishing It Grows
- On Bloody Sunday Anniversary, Biden To Sign Executive Order To Promote Voting Rights
- George Floyd's Friends Reflect On His Life As Ex-Cop's Trial Looms: 'A Martyr For Us'
- Protesters Gather In Minnesota Ahead Of Trial Of Ex-Officer Charged In George Floyd's Death
- COVID-19 Relief Bill Eliminates Surprise Tax Bills On Unemployment Benefits
- Cuomo says resigning due to allegations is "actually anti-democratic"
- N.Y. Times faces culture clashes as business booms
- Top Chinese diplomat warns Biden against meddling in country's affairs
- America is learning to rebalance its news diet post-Trump
- 2021 sees a record number of bills targeting trans youth
- Why migrants are fleeing their homes for the U.S
- Cities' pandemic struggle to balance homelessness and public safety
- Biden to sign voting rights executive order to mark "Bloody Sunday" anniversary
Olivier Dassault dies: Emmanuel Macron pays tribute to French billionaire politician killed in helicopter crash
“Mass sequencing is going to be part of the way that we think in science and diagnostics in the future.” Professor Sharon Peacock of @CovidGenomicsUK talks to @kncukier about the importance of genome sequencing for covid-19 and beyond, on “Babbage”
SENATE: Sen. Chuck Schumer chided Sen. Ron Johnson, who forced the Senate to read the entire American Rescue Plan overnight: "As for our friend from Wisconsin, I hope he enjoyed his Thursday evening."
Oak Flat has been under federal protection since 1955. But due to a loophole that allows for the area to be mined if it’s traded to private interests, Resolution Copper has plans to turn it into one of the country’s largest copper mines. (3/7)
Trump appointee arrested over Capitol riots complains to judge about sleeping arrangements in jail
A series of explosions at a military barracks in Equatorial Guinea killed at least 20 people and wounded hundreds of others, state television reports (via @AP)
- You've Been Vaccinated — The CDC Is Finalizing Guidance On What's Safe For You To Do
- A Guide To What You Can Expect To Get From The $1.9 Trillion Senate Stimulus
- Death Threats, Outrage, And 20 Years Later, John Bolaris Is Still Haunted By Philly's Snow Bust For The Ages
- I Finally Looked Up Why Gas Pumps Sometimes Run Slow And It's Not What I Thought
- Turntable.fm Is Back, And Here's How It Works
- You Were Duped Into Saying Yes. Is That Still Consent?
- The Best Seasons Of 'The Real World,' Ranked (2020)
- How Squishmallows Went Viral, Ended Up In Walgreens, CVS' Everywhere
- This Senate Democrat Was Way Too Excited About Voting Down the $15 Minimum Wage
- NFT Art Isn't as Groundbreaking as It Seems
- Bobby Shmurda Has Five Years Parole, But What Does That Mean?
- The Best Plants for People Who Always Complain About Their Plants Dying
- NASA's Perseverence Rover Just Made Its First Tracks on Mars
- Saweetie Eating Like a Raccoon Is Just How Some of Us Eat
- For Biden, Venezuela’s Socialist Strongman is Still An Outcast
- Argentina and Bolivia Are Done With the 'Looting' IMF
- Hidden Ways We Judge Others by Their Appearances
- Dear News Break, You Can’t Force Your Smut-Loving Readers to Consume Hard News
- Psychological Perspectives on the Role of Motivation in Learning
- Never Ending Motivation, How do I get it?
- Why We Can’t Be Happy All The Time
- Why Mindfulness Might Make You More Sensitive To Minor Irritations
- Business Therapy: 4 Ways To Instantly Improve Communication With Your Partner
- Empowered, Empowering
- Two More Women Accuse Andrew Cuomo of Sexually Inappropriate Behavior
- Premature Reopening Could Bring Another COVID Catastrophe, Fauci Warns
- Joe Biden Is Already Starting His Victory Lap
- The Senate Just Passed a $1.9 Trillion Stimulus
- Tommy Tuberville Is Still Losing at Sports
- We Throw Out More Than 2 Trillion Pounds of Food Every Year, UN Says
- Stimulus Vote Stalls as Senate Weighs Appeasing Manchin on Unemployment
- A New Lawsuit Alleges Trump Participated in Conspiracy Behind Jan. 6. The Lawyer Says the Offense Is “Crystal Clear.”
- French billionaire politician Olivier Dassault dies in helicopter crash
- Manchester United catch City cold as Fernandes and Shaw end winning run
- Biden officials visit US-Mexico border to monitor increase in crossings
- Tottenham v Crystal Palace: Premier League
- The long wait for Roger Federer's return is a reminder to cherish him
- Fauci warns against lifting Covid measures but Republican states push on
- Whitmer calls Cuomo allegations ‘gut-wrenching' but won't call for resignation
- Royal commentators hoaxed into critique of Meghan interview before seeing it
- Huge explosions rock Equatorial Guinea's main city
- Priti Patel orders review into Ruth Williams lockdown killing
- Pay-rise protest organiser fined £10,000
- Sarah Everard: Police confirm last sighting of missing woman
- Fulham win at Anfield as Liverpool lose sixth straight home game
- Switzerland referendum: Voters projected to ban face coverings in public
- 'I just feel like the story's not over yet'
- NHS 1% pay rise is 'as much as we can give'
- Chauvin murder trial: What to know as the first officer is tried in George Floyd’s death
- Anti-maskers encouraged kids to burn their face coverings on the Capitol steps in Idaho
- Canada Post is sending every household a free postcard to help ‘deliver a smile’
- How a year ‘like no other’ has weighed on Black police officers
- Women’s History Month: Celebrating female leaders
- ‘Three of us in this marriage’: Princess Diana’s stunning interview with Martin Bashir
- With less U.S. tactical support, Afghanistan’s elite forces are struggling to roll back Taliban advances
- As protests shake Senegal, women fear sexual assault victims will be silenced
- Aid worker freed by Iran but faces new court date
- As England's schools reopen, Boris Johnson hopes the third time is the charm
- Leader of New York state Senate calls on Cuomo to quit
- Cuomo: Quitting over allegations would be 'antidemocratic'
- Schumer backs state AG probe, won't say if Cuomo should resign
- Sen. Barrasso backs Murkowski after Trump targets her
- Manchin wants to make filibuster 'painful' to use
- China will make 'efforts' to outlaw forced labor, foreign minister says
The Daily Beast
- Kissing Cuomo Doubles Down on ‘Customs’ Defense as Allegations Mount
- I Still Have Ten Fingers Thanks to These Kitchen Gloves
- Chris Wallace Tweaks Manchin: ‘Are You Enjoying' Your Power Just a 'Little Too Much’?
- Post-Mask Mississippi Guv Refuses to Say Biden 'Legitimately and Lawfully Elected'
- How to Watch Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s Oprah Winfrey Interview
- Tapper Confronts Manchin: 'Why Were You Fighting for Less Help' During 'Cruel Economic Time'?
- Tired of Flimsy Nose Wires? This Face Mask Will Stay Put
- Kate Middleton May Give Evidence in Meghan Bullying Inquiry, as Royals Retaliate Before Oprah Interview
S.S.C. Napoli, Bologna F.C. 1909, Serie A
Napoli vs Bologna: Check here for info on how you can watch the game on TV and via online live streams. | Serie A.
Muhammad Ali vs. Joe Frazier II, Fight of the Century, Boxing, George Foreman
NEW YORK — Machine-like Joe Frazier put on relentless pressure, knocked Muhammad Ali down in the 15th round and pounded out a unanimous 15-round decision to retain his world heavyweight championship Monday night.
Tottenham Hotspur F.C., Crystal Palace F.C., Premier League, José Mourinho, Gareth Bale, Harry Kane, Manchester United F.C.
Christian Benteke rises high to bullet Luka Milivojevic's cross into the corner to get Crystal Palace level with Tottenham on the stroke of halftime.
Chicago Blackhawks, Tampa Bay Lightning, National Hockey League, Ice hockey, Brent Seabrook
Coverage begins at 2:30 p.m. ET on NBCSN and the NBC Sports app.
Grammy Awards, Taylor Swift, Harry Styles, BTS, Billie Eilish, Cardi B, 2021
The music awards show will also honor independent venues that have struggled amid the COVID-19 pandemic, with BTS and Harry Styles also set to take the stage.
Selena Gomez, DJ Snake, Justin Bieber
Music fans voted in a poll published Friday (March 5) on Billboard, choosing the low-key bilingual dance track as their favorite new music release of the past week. "Selfish Love," the third single from Gomez's forthcoming EP, brought in nearly 38% of the vote, ...
The title race in La Liga was blown wide open on Sunday as Real Madrid earned a late draw at leaders Atletico Madrid, 1-1. While Real wasted a chance to pull ...
Man City vs Man United
With City 14 points clear at the top of the Premier League table with 11 games remaining, this looks like Man United's only chance to get one over on their noisy ...
The Reds kept several regulars out of the starting lineup and conceded an Mario Lemina goal that would prove decisive at Anfield, where the reigning Premier ...
American Crime Story's Impeachment series casts The Sopranos and Nurse Jackie actress Edie Falco as First Lady Hillary Clinton opposite Clive Owen.
Pepe Le Pew
A NEW York Times columnist has accused cartoon skunk Pepé Le Pew of adding to "rape culture."Pepé Le Pew is a character from the Looney Tunes and Me.
- Board to begin search for permanent Capitol Police chief
- 3,000 at Romania anti-vaccination protest amid COVID-19 rise
- 3 dead, several sickened in suspected Kentucky overdoses
- Greek police, protesters clash in Athens suburb
- 20 dead, 400 wounded in Equatorial Guinea explosions
- Equatorial Guinea state television says at least 20 killed, 400 wounded in blasts at military barracks
- 1 person dead, 4 rescued after boat slams into drawbridge
- Explosion in Equatorial Guinea kills 17, injures hundreds
- Officers injured responding to massive party at CU Boulder
- Cuomo says "there is no way I resign" amid harassment allegations
- 3/7: Strassmann, Fauci, Murphy, Justice, Crump, Palmer, Gottlieb
- Full transcript of "Face the Nation" on March 7, 2021
- Ben Crump, lawyer for George Floyd's family, pushes Biden on police reform
- Full Interview: "Face the Nation" Focus group on COVID-19, a year later
- Gottlieb says variant may cause cases to "tick back up" but surge unlikely
- Face The Nation: Ben Crump, Liz Palmer, Scott Gottlieb
- Cuomo to sign law stripping emergency Covid powers, vows he won't be distracted by harassment claims
- Biden calls on Congress to restore Voting Rights Act, signs orders to help expand access
- Sen. Joe Manchin open to party-line vote on future bills with voting rights legislation now in focus
- U.S. will defend troops and interests after rocket attack in Iraq, Defense Secretary says
- Two more women accuse New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo of inappropriate conduct
- New stimulus proposals look like a guaranteed income experiment. Early results show whether it will work
- Chinese foreign minister takes firm tone, calls for 'non-interference' between China and the U.S
- Jack Dorsey is offering to sell the first tweet as an NFT and the highest bid is $2.5 million
- Remembering Allan McDonald: He Refused To Approve Challenger Launch, Exposed Cover-Up
- Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Region Where Cities And Lives Were Shattered By ISIS
- Misinformation And Mistrust Among The Obstacles Latinos Face In Getting Vaccinated
- Why Cuttlefish Are Smarter Than We Thought
- How Bubonic Plague Reshaped The Streets Of Mumbai
- 'We're Here, We Deserve Dignity': Arab Americans Advocate For Little Arabia In Calif
- Biden Signals Support For Voting Rights
- 'Why Us?': A Year After Being Laid Off, Millions Are Still Unemployed
- A bear is spotted in Eagle Rock
- Man dies after colliding with another surfer at Ventura County's Rincon Point
- Column: The ghosts of migrant dead haunt California. Let's honor them
- Many Californians have just three days of paid leave. What if they get COVID-19?
- The conversation you don't want to have is the one you need most
- Los Angeles County tops 22,000 COVID-19 deaths
- Beverly Hills police beefing up patrols after brazen robbery of man's $500,000 watch
- More women sue UCLA over alleged sexual abuse by doctor after $73-million class action settlement
- Star Trek legend Michael Dorn: Forget "Picard," I've been trying to pitch a "Worf" TV show
- How will COVID-19 change the future? Look to history
- Baked oats are turning oatmeal haters into lovers
- Humanitarian imperialism: How the media exploits liberals' empathy to sell them war
- Rep. Pramila Jayapal vows to continue fight for $15 wage: "We must deliver on this issue"
- "Complete bonkers": Lauren Boebert claims Democrats are the ones obsessed with conspiracy theories
- In the documentary "Stray," dogs are "walking emblems of resistance against capitalism"
- "Loser" Trump brutally mocked after lashing out at "disloyal" GOP Sen. Lisa Murkowski
- Revelers in Amsterdam hit dancefloor for club night experiment
- Video shows Myanmar police beating prone man
- Highly anticipated Meghan and Harry interview to air at last
- Judo Grand Slam: Japan clinches a staggering 9 gold medals in Tashkent
- French billionaire politician Olivier Dassault dies in helicopter crash
- Say it with mimosas, not roses, on International Women's Day
- Aerials show huge blaze after oil facility strike in Syria
- Rapid COVID tests available in German supermarkets as Europe records 1 million COVID cases
- Governors Weigh in on Andrew Cuomo as He Says 'There's No Way I Resign'
- Andrew Cuomo Says Resigning Over Harassment Allegations Would Be 'Anti-Democratic'
- Judge Using Phrase 'China Virus' Asked to Apologize Amid Rise in Anti-Asian Hate Crimes
- Joe Manchin Opens Door to Making Filibuster 'More Painful' to Use Amid Calls to End It
- Politicians Remember 'Bloody Sunday' and John Lewis, as Biden Signs Voting Access Order
- West Virginia's Jim Justice Rebukes Other Governors Lifting Mask Mandates: 'For Crying Out Loud'
- Fox News Accused of Radicalizing Americans by Former Neo-Nazi Recruiter
- Trump Jr. Incensed by Lack of Decency as Cheerleaders Learn on Twitter They're Being Fired
- Biden's War Policy Offers Chance for Change -- or More of the Same
- The Military’s Failure to Reckon With White Supremacy in Its Ranks
- A Pro-Israel Lawyer Is Weaponizing Public Records Law Against Palestinian Activists
- Why the Government's Plan to Help Out Renters Is Falling Flat
- Forget $15 an Hour
- More Than $1 Trillion of the Pandemic Relief Bill Is Flying Under the Radar
- What's Really in the Covid Relief Bill?
- Socialist Legislators Want to Impeach Cuomo for Abuses of Power
- Mask burning rally in boise..
- President to sign order meant to make voting easier..
- Swiss 'burqa ban' vote on knife-edge..
- Russians aim to undermine jabs, u.s. officials say..
- Children's hospitals see surge in rare complication..
- Dowd: #metoo means #himtoo
- Why so many white evangelicals are reluctant..
- Kamala caught between restless base and traditionalist biden..
- Mercer women top Wofford tomercer claim 3rd SoCon title in 4 years
- UK may lengthen school day, cut summer holidays in biggest reforms since WW2
- Newsom recall campaign announces 1.95M signatures as deadline nears
- Vols beat Florida 65-54, earn No. 4 seed in SEC tourney
- Meghan Markle, Harry's Oprah Winfrey interview to tell story of couple's tumultuous split from royal life
- No. 3 NC State beats No. 5 Louisville 58-56 for ACC title
- 2021 Mountain West Conference women's basketball tournament: Matchups, players to know & more
- Indians' Ramirez, Reyes isolated after COVID-19 violations
- Texas takes action over growing 'border crisis,' blames Biden's policies for making situation worse
- New York Times columnist gets hammered for saying Looney Tunes' Pepe Le Pew 'normalized rape culture'
- Democrats reject efforts to prevent stimulus checks from going to prisoners, illegal immigrants
- Trump vows to campaign against 'disloyal' Sen. Lisa Murkowski in Alaska
- Two more women come forward with allegations against Gov. Andrew Cuomo: 'Just a skirt'
- Reporter robbed at gunpoint while investigating robberies in San Francisco
- Chilling bodycam video of cops being ambushed shows how a calm situation can turn deadly in an instant for police
- Kyrsten Sinema fires back at critics angered after she opposed wage hike by using left's own standards
- Joe Manchin opens the door to filibuster reform
- Two more women accuse New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo of sexual harassment
- Trump tells GOP committees to stop using his name for fundraising
- When to expect your stimulus check, and other questions, answered
- 5 winners and 3 losers in the $1.9 trillion Covid-19 stimulus bill
- The Senate just passed the $1.9 trillion stimulus package. Here’s what in it
- The last minute federal unemployment insurance compromise, briefly explained
- When a California city gave people a guaranteed income, they worked more
- Cuomo Says “No Way” He’ll Resign as Allegations Pile Up
- Sen. Manchin Says Filibuster Should be “Painful” to Use
- Two More Former Cuomo Aides Accuse NY Governor of Inappropriate Behavior
- Dear Care and Feeding: My Son Misremembers His Mom’s Presence Throughout His Childhood
- NYT: Cellphone Data Tie Proud Boys Member With Trump White House Before Capitol Riot
- Trump Demands GOP Stop Using His Name, Likeness for Fundraising
- Senate Approves $1.9 Trillion COVID Relief Bill Without Any Republican Support
- Trial of Derek Chauvin, Charged in George Floyd’s Death, May Be Delayed. Here’s Why
- How to find post-selloff opportunities, plus Cathie Wood on NFTs
- McConnell planning an 'escape hatch' in case he leaves Senate before term expires, report says
- Cuomo says he won't resign over harassment allegations because doing so would be 'anti-democratic'
- Elon Musk teases a Tesla Cybertruck availability update as soon as April (TSLA)
- I run 4 social media accounts for my business. Here are the free tools I use to automate the process and create...
- 7 sneaky ways fast-food restaurants get you to spend more money
- What happens to your brain and body when you procrastinate too much
- CASE STUDY: How Goldman Sachs changed the retail banking game
- The Differences Between the Vaccines Matter
- The Supreme Court Might Kill Voting Rights
- Black Erasure
- Growing My Faith in the Face of Death
- In Our House, Dr. Seuss Was Contraband
- Of Course Andrew Cuomo Isn’t Going to Resign
- The Women Who Changed War Reporting
- The Texas Donors Who Don’t Want Anything to Change
- The Senate Passed a $1.9 Trillion COVID-19 Relief Bill. Here’s What’s In It
- Myanmar Crisis Heightens With Police Raids and Strike Call
- Golden Globes Vows Reform Amid Scrutiny on Diversity
- Biden Marking ‘Bloody Sunday’ By Signing Executive Order to Promote Voting Access
- After the Pandemic: Are You Ready for the Old Normal?
- Senate Passes $1.9 Trillion COVID-19 Relief Bill
- Amanda Gorman Says She Was Racially Profiled Near Her Los Angeles Home
- Pope Francis and Top Iraq Shiite Cleric Hold Historic Meeting
- Calls grow for Cuomo to quit from top New York lawmakers
- Where IS ruled, pope calls on Christians to forgive, rebuild
- Myanmar crisis heightens with police raids and strike call
- Swiss narrowly back proposal to ban face coverings in public
- "We should be coming out and staking our claim" an Indigenous woman on reclaiming her land, identity in Yellowknife
- Biden marks 'Bloody Sunday' by signing voting rights order
- The next big oil pipeline battle is brewing over Line 3 in Minnesota
- US gives hope to previously denied asylum seekers in camp
- Bath & Body Works Brawl Breaks Out Between Employees and Woman
- It's true, you may not qualify for a third stimulus check. What to know
- COVID-19 in South Dakota: 211 total new cases; Death toll at 1,900; Active cases increase to 2,158
- Mayor Turner, other local officials to demand bar cancels reported 'mask off' party
- Elon Musk says Tesla is expanding its Full Self Driving beta to more drivers
- US taking ‘whole of government response’ to apparent China-backed Microsoft hack
- Tesla is about to unveil an updated Cybertruck, Elon Musk says
- Michigan governor touts J&J vaccine after Detroit mayor turns down doses
- New Initiative Fights Gender Inequality In The Seafood Industry
- Why You Should Not Burn Your Covid-19 Masks. Here Are The Potential Health Hazards
- Apple’s Fall Is A Quiet Victory Against Old Adversary
- Matthew Williams’s Givenchy Is Solidified In His Autumn-Winter 2021 Menswear And Womenswear Fashion Show In Paris
- French Aerospace Billionaire Oliver Dassault Dies In Private Helicopter Crash
- ‘WandaVision’ Shows Marvel’s Reluctance To Explore Moral Ambiguity
- Let’s Take A Deep Dive Into BSB, The Mega-Hit Bourbon Brand Jamie Foxx Just Bought
- The Hardest Part Of The Job Search (And The Secret To Get Beyond It)
- Turning The COVID-19 Pandemic Into The COVID-19 Endemic
- What We’ve Been Watching In An Extra-Weird NHL Season
- Can You Bat .299 In 299 Games?
- Which NBA Teams’ Schedules Get Tougher (Or Easier) From Here?
- What Americans Think About The Minimum Wage And Their Governors
- The Black Church Has Been A Force In American Politics Since Before Black Americans Could Vote
- Politics Politics: How The Black Church Has Shaped American Politics
- Why QAnon Has Attracted So Many White Evangelicals
- How to watch Oprah Winfrey’s interview with Prince Harry and Meghan Markle live on CBS without cable
- Quitting can be a good thing. Here’s what to think about if you’re considering it
- How the world ran out of a critical technology that powers our cars, phones, and more
- Public transit workers are struggling to enforce mask mandates
- 3 leadership traits we desperately need in 2021
- Stimulus update: What’s next for the Senate vote after Ron Johnson delayed your third check?
- The winking ‘WandaVision’ meme arrived at the perfect political moment
- This is why scientists want to study human embryos beyond the 2-week limit
- How Black Women Brought Liberty to Washington in the 1800s
- How Doctors Are Using Artificial Intelligence to Battle Covid-19
- Scientists Find Blue-Green Algae Chemical With Cancer-Fighting Potential
- This Frog’s Lungs Work Like Noise-Cancelling Headphones
- Why This Pandemic Won’t Be the Last
- Five Cheetah Stories From the National Zoo
- Anthony Fauci Donates His 3D SARS-CoV-2 Model to the Smithsonian
- How the Politics of Race Played Out During the 1793 Yellow Fever Epidemic
- Grič Tunnel in Zagreb, Croatia
- Keep Your Quarantine Garden Growing with These 8 Unique Seed Companies
- Solved: The Mystery of a Lonely Human Skull in an Italian Cave
- When the Jersey Shore Was the Epicenter for Haunted Attractions
- Bridgewater Seal Statue in Bridgewater, Massachusetts
- Torre Velasca (Velasca Tower) in Milano, Italy
- Castle Amphitheater in Provo, Utah
- Cave of Saint Ignatius in Manresa, Spain
- Biden: Push States and Cities to Use Stimulus Money for Gun Violence Prevention
- Hearing about the Big Bang for the First Time
- In Case You Missed It
- In Obesity Research, Fatphobia Is Always the X Factor
- 50, 100 & 150 Years Ago: March 2021
- Coronavirus News Roundup, February 27
- Surprise: Societal Scholars Could Drive Climate Policy
- Trump's Policy Failures Have Exacted a Heavy Toll on Public Health
- Will the Pandemic Fix Hawaii?
- How to Build an Epic, Affordable Home Gym
- Everything Our Editors Loved in February
- Celebrating the Father of American Distance Running
- Where Conservation and Adventure Meet
- The New Rules of Adventure: California
- The New Rules of Adventure: Florida
- Brooks Laich Takes on the Florida Wilderness
- LeBron James Wishy-Washy on Whether He'll Get Vaccinated
- Jerry Springer Performs Elvis' 'Love Me Tender' Again on a Whim
- Bethenny Frankel Mocks Meghan Markle's 'Plight' Before Oprah Interview
- Wayne Gretzky Chokes Up Delivering Emotional Eulogy for His Father
- Bath & Body Works Brawl Breaks Out Between Employees and Woman
- UFC Fighter Calls Opponent 'Woman Beater' During Fight
- Body Cam Video of Fresno Man Killed By Officers Using Compression Chokehold
- Video of Cops Saving Dog That Fell Into Icy Waters
- How to Watch Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s Oprah Interview
- Rita Wilson Reflects on Contracting COVID-19 One Year Ago in Heartfelt Instagram Post
- Frank Lupo, Writer-Producer Known for ‘The A-Team,’ ‘Wiseguy,’ Dies at 66
- Taylor Swift, BTS, Harry Styles, Megan Thee Stallion, More to Perform at Grammy Awards
- 10 Shocking Oscar Snubs and Surprises From the Last 10 Years
- ‘Raya and the Last Dragon’ Tops Sluggish Box Office With $8.6 Million
- HFPA Commits to Making ‘Transformational’ Reforms
- Michael Stanley, 1949-2021: An Appreciation of Rock’s Ultimate Local Hero
- Biden Signs Voting Rights Executive Order on Anniversary of ‘Bloody Sunday’
- Rolling Stone Editors’ Picks: The Best Products We Tried and Tested in March 2021
- See Foo Fighters Cover Andy Gibb’s ‘Shadow Dancing’ for Rock-N-Relief Livestream
- What the 2021 Grammy Awards Will Look Like
- Grammys 2021: Billie Eilish, BTS, Taylor Swift to Perform
- Watch Rilo Kiley Stage Partial Reunion During ‘Rock-N-Relief’ Livestream
- Women in Love: ‘The World to Come’ Is Filled With the Wild Excitement of Romance
- The Best Rowing Machines
- Once again, people, if you are flying out Pittsburgh, please leave your loaded gun at home [Dumbass]
- At least his dog got a walk when he was blinding pilots [Dumbass]
- Photoshop this bloom [Photoshop]
- Family sues grocery store clerk for sharing the fact they took part in the January 6 terror attack [Murica]
- Space Force rank insignia draws on proud Air Force tradition: E-4s will wear 17 chevrons, six rockers, three stars,...
- Landlords facing eviction moratoriums are having to get creative to get rid of "undesirable" tenants. "Asinine" tag...
- La Niña's back and you're gonna be in trouble (Hey-la-day-la La Niña's back) You see the storm a comin' better cut...
- Criminality blossoms in the seedy underworld of international flower trading [Obvious]
- Oprah Interviews Meghan Markle, Prince Harry: What To Expect
- Matt Damon Lowers Cameo Fee To $15 In Hopes Of Getting More Hits
- Obama Claims Hulu Execs Killed In Drone Strike Represented Direct Threat To Netflix’s Interests
- Study Finds Beckoning Index Finger Still Most Effective Way To Get Americans Onto Dance Floor
- Facebook Lifts Temporary Ban On Political Ads
- Disney Announces Next Movie Will Feature Princess With Never-Before-Seen Ethnicity
- Cuomo Expresses Deep Regret That Grandma Didn’t Have The Balls To Tough It Out
- Principled Stand: Pedro Pascal Has Walked Off HBO’s ‘The Last Of Us’ After Realizing It’s Not The Kind Of Game That...
- This Weekend’s Best Amazon Deals Include Cast-Iron Cookware and Wireless Headphones
- What Happened to the White Dog Poop That Used to Be Everywhere?
- 10 Facts About Men in Kilts: A Roadtrip with Sam and Graham
- Make Great Cold Brew at Home With This Carafe
- Earthshine Is Coming
- Wolf Spotted Near Yosemite for the First Time in a Century
- 10 Splurge-Worthy Pop-Culture Products to Spend Your Tax Refund On
- This Magical Hidden Beach in Mexico Was Uncovered by Military Bombs
- LeBron James Says He'll Keep Decision on COVID-19 Vaccine 'A Private Thing'
- Ryan Fitzpatrick Reportedly 'Looks Like' He'll Retire Despite Broncos Interest
- SEC Tournament 2021: Nashville Schedule, Bracket and Storylines to Watch
- Clippers' Kawhi Leonard on 2021 Tokyo Olympics: 'Right Now, My Plan Is to Go'
- Steve Stricker Hopes Tiger Woods Can Join Team USA at 2021 Ryder Cup After Crash
- SEC Tournament 2021: Bracket, TV Schedule, Dates, Live Stream Info
- 2021 Slam Dunk Contest Participants: Format, Odds and Predicted Winner
- Celtics' Jayson Tatum on Jaylen Brown: 'I'm Not Going to Let Him Score' in ASG
- Long Live Jude Law's Quarantine Beard
- Drake Can’t Stop Talking About His Virgil Abloh-Customized Patek Philippe
- The Best Thing About NBA All-Star Weekend Might Be the Fashion Drops
- Brooklinen's Sale Section Is Full of Bedding Gold
- The Definitive Ranking of Every Drake and Rick Ross Collab
- 9 Habits of Well-Groomed Men
- The Dawn of the Quaranzine
- Everyone Looks Hotter In a Long Sleeve Polo Shirt
- What The R29 Shopping Team Actually Bought (& Loved) For Under $100
- After Voting No On The $15 Minimum Wage, Sen. Kyrsten Sinema Had Her Marie Antoinette Moment
- Why Am I Always Dreaming About Secret Rooms? Help!
- Gigi Hadid Went “Ginger Red”
- Refresh Your Sanctuary With These Home Deals On Dyson, Sealy, All-Clad, & More
- The Best Brands To Score Deals On At Nordstrom Rack
- 11 Mattress Toppers That Will Make The Earth (& Your Back) Happy
- Jordan Alexander’s Latest Gossip Girl Look Will Convince You To Pair Track Pants With A Trench Coat
- Google HR reportedly advised mental health leave in response to complaints of racist or sexist behavior
- Apple mixed-reality headset likely coming sometime in 2022, analyst predicts
- Elon Musk says Tesla is expanding its Full Self Driving beta to more drivers
- Tom King’s Vision comics are the perfect follow-up to WandaVision
- Russian intelligence reportedly used fake news sites to spread misinformation about coronavirus vaccines
- The most powerful Wear OS watches are held back by Wear OS
- Microsoft starts testing Edge Chromium browser on Xbox
- What we actually want from an upgraded Nintendo Switch
- Russia is using online disinformation to trash rival COVID-19 vaccines
- Xbox test brings Microsoft's Chromium-based Edge browser to consoles
- Russian, Chinese hackers may have stolen European vaccine data
- Learn eight different languages with a lifetime subscription to Speakly
- Facebook reportedly investigated over 'systemic' racism in hiring
- Canada will invest billions to electrify mass transit
- Sonos' Roam can reportedly pass music to other speakers
- iCloud allegedly locked out a user over her last name
- Take Your Tunes Anywhere With Our Fave Bluetooth Speakers
- Microdosing's Feel-Good Benefits Might Just Be Placebo Effect
- Privacy-First Browser Brave Is Launching a Search Engine
- Imaginary Numbers May Be Essential for Describing Reality
- The 55-Inch Q80T Is The Cheapest Samsung TV Worth Buying
- How to Tell Which Emails Quietly Track You
- An Old Book Filled With New Ways to Heat Meaty Treats
- There's a Surge of New EVs. We Take Them for a Spin
- Current and former Google employees say the company's HR routinely offers mental health counseling and medical leave...
- Kuo: Apple plans to release a mixed reality headset in mid-2022 for around $1K, followed by AR glasses by 2025, and...
- Profile of Salesforce Ventures, an investment arm which helped the CRM cloud software giant post $2.17B annual gain...
- Report: in 2020, China overtook the US in the number of AI research citations, fewer AI startups got funded, and the...
- Interviews with more than a dozen designers on Jeff Bezos's design philosophy, and why the retail infrastructure,...
- States are increasingly granting small delivery robots generous access to city sidewalks; in PA, they are classified...
- Postscript, which helps Shopify merchants stay in touch with customers via SMS, announces $35M Series B led by...
- Sources: a Russian intelligence agency and Chinese spies targeted the European Medicines Agency last year; they had...
- Spaces Hosting Helper: Helper tools for hosts on Twitter spaces or even Clubhouse!
- MyTemplate.xyz: A no-code personal website builder for developers
- PlayAR: Augmented reality games to get you moving
- Karaoke Nite: Karaoke with friends on the web or in VR.
- Budget Fu: Aggregates your financial accounts into a calendar view.
- Themer: Input colors and get app themes (editors, terminals & more)
- wizardry.: PX to EM converter & jQuery builder for Webflow development
- Listed: The minimalist app for your to-dos & notes
- This décor piece brings the Moon to your desk in stunningly accurate detail
- 100-million-year-old seafloor sediment bacteria have been resuscitated
- Reading Rainbow's LeVar Burton weighs in on the decision to discontinue 6 Dr. Seuss books
- The Planter's NUTmobile is looking for drivers
- Watch a supercut of sci-fi movies that use Asian bodies without casting Asian characters
- How to survive an ostrich attack
- Perseverance site named Octavia E. Butler Landing
- Mom sends daughter into panic by rolling down window in front of a boy
- Sunday's Best Deals: Quility Weighted Blankets, Westinghouse Curved Gaming Monitor, Dermalogy by Neogen Skincare,...
- Watch the Moon and 3 Planets Line Up at Dawn
- How to Use Daydreams to Ward off Boredom
- Things You Shouldn't Clean With Vinegar Because It'll Make the Situation Worse
- What is 'Grief Debt' and How Can We Get Rid of It?
- Saturday's Best Deals: Hunter Boots, Teccpo Tools, Apeman Dashcam, Sony 55" 4K TV, Pixel Art Bluetooth Speakers, and More
- How to Participate in Research on Which Beers Cause the Worst Hangovers
- What to Do if a Late Frost Damages Your Plants
- The Cave of Time
- The Demise and Potential Revival of the American Chestnut
- The Dissenter
- Naked Grief
- The Rich Vs the Very, Very Rich: The Wentworth Golf Club Rebellion
- The Texas Riding Club Keeping Black Cowboy Culture Alive
- Fish Farming Is Feeding the Globe. What’s the Cost for Locals?
- Longform Podcast #431: Tejal Rao
- Can You Pass This Super Difficult Marvel Map Test?
- Plan A Low-Key Wedding And We'll Name Your Aesthetic
- Here's How To Watch The Meghan Markle And Prince Harry Oprah Interview Tonight
- 30 Products To Help Make Mornings A Little Less Annoying
- Katharine McPhee And Her Husband, David Foster, Welcomed A Baby Boy
- 42 Personal Care Products For Impatient People Who Want Results
- 19 Tweets That Have Absolutely No Right To Be As Clever And Hilarious As They Are
- The 10 Best Billie Holiday Songs You Should Listen To Right Now
- Weekend Box Office: Disney Has Released Its First New Film Into Theaters Since The Pandemic Began
- ‘Nomadland’ Was Censored In China Because Of A Chloe Zhao Interview From 2013
- Weekend Preview: Eddie Murphy, Frank Grillo, And SpongeBob SquarePants Are Your Leading Men On Streaming
- Olivia Wilde, Reese Witherspoon And The Women In Hollywood Finally Telling Their Own Stories
- Eddie Huang’s Debut Film ‘Boogie’ Highlights Pop Smoke’s Acting Potential
- ‘Space Jam 2’ Will Apparently Tie Lola Bunny Into The DC Extended Universe
- Scotch Whiskies Under $75 That Are Perfect For Sipping On The Rocks
- Bartenders Shout Out IPAs That Feel Perfect Winter’s Last Gasp
- 20 Real-Life Stories That Are More Chilling Than a Stephen King Novel
- Test: Spot the Things Hiding in These 15 Photos
- 10 Everyday Things You Likely Don’t Know the Purpose Of
- 20 Fast Food Employees Who Deserve a Nobel Prize for Their Patience
- Why Kids Misbehave the Most When Their Moms Are Around
- What Happens to Your Body If You Drink Black Tea Every Day
- 15+ Pics That Can Make Your Day as Sweet as Cotton Candy
- Parents Capture the Sweet Bond of a Furry Big Brother and His Human Sister
- Post-crisis recovery is a chance to address gender inequality
- Coronavirus latest: US hospital case numbers decline in all regions
- ECB quizzes banks over exposure to Greensill and Gupta
- Switzerland votes in favour of ‘burka ban’ outlawing face coverings
- Germany’s CDU rocked by pandemic procurement scandal
- Joe Biden on brink of securing approval for $1.9tn stimulus bill
- Branson asks UK court to rule on value of Virgin brand
- Wishful thinking on China will not serve American interests
Wall Street Journal
- Greensill's Key Clients Included West Virginia Gov. Jim Justice's Coal Company
- How Margin Debt Works
- GameStop Frenzy Emboldens Supporters of Stock-Trading Tax
- Oxford Vaccine Startup in Conflict With University Ahead of IPO
- U.S. Set to Power Global Economic Recovery From Covid-19
- Russians Mount Campaign Against Vaccines, U.S. Says
- U.S.-Stock Funds Rose 4.9% in February in an Inflation-Wary Market
- Pope Francis Consoles Iraqi Victims of Islamic State
- Rupert Murdoch prepares to hand over his media empire
- How to get hybrid shopping right
- Companies take charge of Germany’s vaccination drive
- How to get hybrid shopping right
- Companies take charge of Germany’s vaccination drive
- Are Galaxy Entertainment and MGM China a winning bet?
- How companies should handle vaccines
- Bimbo and Gruma want to sell more bread and tortillas abroad
- The Wall Street Journal: U.S. sees Pfizer’s and other Western COVID-19 vaccines becoming latest target of Russian...
- The Margin: SWAT team part of police response as Boulder, Colo., off-campus party devolves into violence and property damage
- NewsWatch: After an unseemly stampede, the Nasdaq Composite may be near the end of its correction
- Dispatches from a Pandemic: ‘It feels predatory’: 6 million people are not eligible for a COVID-19 pause on...
- TaxWatch: ‘One of the largest anti-poverty bills in recent history’
- The Moneyist: ‘Greed is rearing its ugly head and killing brotherly love’: My husband and his brother are at war...
- NewsWatch: Buy these 3 battery stocks to play the electric-vehicle party, but stay away from this company, says UBS
- The Wall Street Journal: China-linked hack believed to have infected tens of thousands of U.S. Microsoft customers
- Why This Gold Stock Fell 15.2% in February but Is Luring Investors in March
- Ulta Beauty Earnings: What to Watch
- Here's My Top Stock to Buy in March
- Why Shares of Kirkland Lake Gold Sank 15% in February
- Looking for an E-Commerce Stock That Will Benefit From a COVID-19 Vaccine? Try Revolve Group
- Why Fiverr's Stock Jumped 30.7% in February
- Why Canopy Growth Fell 18.1% in February
- Why Norwegian Cruise Surged 30.5% in February
- To Juice the Economy, Biden Bets on the Poor
- Why Bringing Humor to Work has Serious Benefits
- Biden Presses Economic Aid Plan, Rejecting Inflation Fears
- U.S. and Europe will suspend tariffs on wine, food and airplanes
- ‘There Is a Bigger Role:’ A C.E.O. Pushes Diversity
- For the Economy, the Present Doesn’t Matter. It’s All About the Near Future
- Lachlan Murdoch and Jason Kilar on the Future of Fox and CNN
- February 2021 Jobs Report Is Expected to Show Only Modest Gains
Wikipedia Current Events
- Gaza–Israel conflict
- 2021 Myanmar coup d'état
- Saudi Arabian-led intervention in Yemen
- 2019–2021 Persian Gulf crisis
- Nine activists are killed in police raids in northern Philippines two days after President Rodrigo Duterte ordered government forces to kill communists in the country. (Al Jazeera English)
- 2021 Bata explosions
- At least one person is killed and 40 injured when a train derails in Sindh, Pakistan. (Al Jazeera English)
- COVID-19 pandemic
- COVID-19 pandemic in Oceania
- COVID-19 pandemic in Australia
- COVID-19 pandemic in New Caledonia
- COVID-19 pandemic in New Zealand
- COVID-19 pandemic in Asia
- COVID-19 pandemic in Israel
- Israel reopens restaurants, bars, and other entertainment venues for those who vaccinated against COVID-19 with restrictions. Middle-school students are returned to schools in some areas and university classes resumed for those who are vaccinated. Israeli are also allowed to return to Israel without special permissions. (Haaretz)
- COVID-19 pandemic in Malaysia
- COVID-19 pandemic in Nepal
- COVID-19 pandemic in Sri Lanka
- COVID-19 pandemic in Israel
- COVID-19 pandemic in Europe
- COVID-19 pandemic in Austria
- COVID-19 pandemic in North Macedonia
- COVID-19 pandemic in Ethiopia
- COVID-19 pandemic in Oceania
- 2020–21 Scottish Premiership
- Rangers win the Scottish Premiership, the top-flight league in Scottish football, for the first time since 2011 after their rivals Celtic failed to win against Dundee United. It is Rangers manager and former England captain Steven Gerrard's first trophy as a manager, and denies Celtic a record 10th consecutive Premiership title. (BBC Sport)
It’s time we pass the John Lewis Voting Rights Act and ensure every eligible American can make their voice heard at the ballot box.
The legacy of Selma is that while nothing can stop free people from exercising their most sacred power as citizens, there are those who will do anything they can to take that power away. As we reflect on the anniversary of Bloody Sunday, we must stay focused on the work ahead.
A big part of ending this pandemic is ensuring every American can get vaccinated. The American Rescue Plan will fund a national vaccination program that hires more vaccinators and sets up more vaccination sites, getting more shots into arms and getting them administered faster.
56 years ago, hundreds of peaceful protesters, including John Lewis, attempted to cross Edmund Pettus Bridge. They were beaten and tear-gassed by State Troopers, but they didn't give up. Today, we honor these heroes who secured voting rights for everyone and continue their fight.
Thank you to the Senators who voted to pass the American Rescue Plan. Your vote gets us a step closer to giving millions of Americans the relief they need and deserve. We look forward to seeing the bill pass in the House and get to @POTUS’ desk for signature. Help is on the way.