- X-rays have been detected from behind a black hole for the first time ever
- German World Cup winner Philipp Lahm, plans to boycott the 2022 World Cup due to Qatar's stance against LGBTQ
- US President signs ratification documents approving NATO membership for Finland and Sweden amid tensions with Russia
- Ukraine conflict: Ban Russian visitors, Zelensky urges West
- Domino's Pizza to close all of its 29 stores in Italy
- Steven Seagal appears in Ukraine, serving as a Russian spokesperson
- Screw that was inserted into my finger 3 years ago is now being rejected by my body and pushed out
- German Catholics reject Vatican's abortion stance
- Judge denies LIV golfers' bid to play PGA Tour's FedEx Cup playoffs
- Balint wins House primary in Vermont; Omar faces challenger
- Grand jury declines to indict Carolyn Bryant Donham, the woman whose accusations led to the death of Emmett Till
- Body Found on Fire, Hanging From Griffith Park Tree
- Judge allows PGA Tour to keep LIV Golf players out of 2022 FedEx Cup Playoffs
- Dow Jones Futures: Inflation Report Due As Market Rally Hits Resistance; Trade Desk Soars On Guidance
- Garland Becomes Trump’s Target After F.B.I.’s Mar-a-Lago Search
- Federal judge denies LIV golfers bid for PGA Tour postseason - The Associated Press
- Mount Vernon man guilty on weapon charge, but jurors still unsure on manslaughter
- 7 murder convictions overturned in a single day after prosecutors stop backing group of cases tied to alleged...
- Dawsonville man sentenced in aggravated assault case after grand jury declines murder charge
- Baltimore Police: Man in critical condition after being shot in head Tuesday night
- One man killed, another man injured in shooting on Indy's east side
- Phoenix police offer $2K reward in arrest of driver who caused crash, left 4 dead
- Keeping gun violence in check: Newport News awards $1.78M in grant funding to local youth intervention programs
- What kind of criminal case is the Justice Department building against Donald Trump?
- F.B.I. Search of Trump’s Home Pushes Long Conflict Into Public View
- The F.B.I. Search of Trump’s Home Has No Precedent. It’s a Risky Gamble
- Garland Becomes Trump’s Target After F.B.I.’s Mar-a-Lago Search
- Serena Williams Will Retire Tennis Just as She Played
- The Raid at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago and the Lawless Republican Response
- Explosions Rip Through Russian Base on Crimea
- Iran Weighing ‘Final’ E.U. Offer on Nuclear Deal
- Serena Williams Forced Her Way Into the Tennis History Books
- GOP rallies around Trump following FBI search of his estate
- Nebraska woman charged with helping daughter have abortion
- Federal judge denies LIV golfers bid for PGA Tour postseason
- Anne Heche in critical condition, on ventilator after crash
- Rep. Scott Perry says FBI agents seized his cellphone
- Truck driver acquitted in deaths of 7 motorcyclists in 2019
- El Jefe' the jaguar, famed in US, photographed in Mexico
- Town honors Ahmaud Arbery day after end of hate crimes case
- Republican congressman says FBI seized his cellphone
- Analysis: Inflation still sucks, but we'll take whatever relief we can get
- Wisconsin's GOP gubernatorial primary tests Trump's influence amid political fallout of FBI search
- Psychologist compares living in Gaza to being on death row
- Russia turns to convicts in desperate effort to replenish losses in Ukraine
- Pitching a tent on public land is now a felony in Tennessee
- Fox commentators erupt over FBI search of Mar-a-Lago
- Grand jury declines to indict woman whose accusations led to the death of Emmett Till
- Seven Murder Convictions Were Dismissed In One Day After Decades Of Outrage And A BuzzFeed News Investigation Into A...
- We Spoke To The Local Florida Reporter Who Got The Scoop On The FBI Raid At Mar-A-Lago
- People Trapped On Top Of Cars And Shops Full Of Water: Photos On Social Media Revealed The Devastating Seoul Floods
- Sam Asghari Said “Most Kids” Get Embarrassed By Their Parents In Response To Britney Spears’s Ex-Husband’s Claims...
- Hang Eight: Photos From This Year’s World Dog Surfing Championship
- These Dogs Might Just Be Better At Surfing Than You Are
- These Photos Show The Adorable And Athletic World Of Dog Surfing
- Serena Williams Announced She Will Retire From Tennis Soon To Focus On Family
- Progressive Becca Balint Wins Vermont House Primary
- Southwest Airlines Flight Attendant Suffers Broken Back In Hard Landing
- Stowaway Cat Finds Fame After Secretly Joining Her Family's Road Trip
- Rep. Scott Perry Says FBI Seized His Cellphone As Justice Department Ramps Up Jan. 6 Probe
- Floridian Hospitalized After Alligator Bites His Face During Swim
- Twitter Users Beg Mike Pence To 'Have Some Dignity' After He Gripes About FBI Raid
- Suspect Charged In Deaths Of 2 Of 4 Muslim Men Slain In Albuquerque
- Why FBI May Have Chosen To Search Trump’s Florida Estate Now
- Democrat Mandela Barnes to take on Wisconsin Sen. Ron Johnson in November
- 2024 GOP hopefuls condemn FBI over Mar-a-Lago search, boosting Trump comeback bid
- Secret Service officer assaulted outside White House
- Albuquerque police detain suspect in killings of four Muslim men
- Presidential Records Act and FBI search of Trump's Mar-a-Lago home explained
- Biden signs off on NATO applications for Finland, Sweden
- Rudy Giuliani must testify before Atlanta 2020 probe next week
- Appeals court rules House committee can obtain Trump's tax records from IRS
The New York Times
Domino’s Italian franchise has extinguished its pizza ovens in the country where pizza was invented.
Los Angeles Times
An underappreciated singer, Olivia Newton-John breathed sensuality into the soft rock of the '70s
CNN PROJECTION: Incumbent Ron Johnson will win the Republican nomination in Wisconsin’s Senate primary. He will face Democrat Mandela Barnes in November
What took Vermonters so long to elect a woman? The state has a long history of men holding its at-large seat for decade-long stretches. The seat was open because Rep. Peter Welch (first elected 2006) is running to succeed retiring Sen. Patrick Leahy (held the seat since 1974).
After FBI agents searched Mar-A-Lago, Fox News stars and right-wing media outlets largely defended former President Trump, claiming he was a victim of politics.
The Associated Press
Scott Jensen, a family physician and former state lawmaker, has won the Republican primary for Minnesota governor and will face Democratic Gov. Tim Walz in November. Jensen has made vaccine skepticism a centerpiece of his campaign.
The Washington Post
After explosions rocked a Russian air base in occupied Crimea Tuesday, Ukrainian government officials warned the blasts were “just the beginning,” and vowed to liberate the territory, which Moscow annexed in 2014.
Prices of eggs, butter and other staples soared over the past year, according to analytics firm IRI
- This Is The Data Facebook Gave Police To Prosecute A Teenager For Abortion
- What's In Donald Trump's Safe The FBI Raided?
- What Really Happened With Fred Savage On 'The Wonder Years'
- Ten Chicago Chefs On What 'The Bear' Gets Right (And Wrong)
- In Defense Of 'Quiet Quitting' Your Job
- The Reddit Group Helping To Fund Herpes Vaccine Research
- Dark Brandon': How The Left Stopped Worrying And Learned To Love Biden's Alter Ego
- Why We All Want To Watch Influencers Suffer
- Albuquerque Cops Arrest Man in Killings of Muslim Men, Citing ‘Interpersonal Conflict’
- Vibrating Underwear Is a Great Way for Horny, Lazy People to Get Off
- Asics’ Gel-1130 Has the Retro Touch My Sneaker Collection Needed
- Bored With Coffee? Spray, Slurp, or Inhale These Energy Boosters Instead
- TikTok's Parent Company Bought a Bunch of Hospitals for $1.5B
- Albuquerque Police Arrest ‘Primary Suspect’ In Killings of Muslim Men
- This Is the Data Facebook Gave Police to Prosecute a Teenager for Abortion
- Guilty Gear's Bridget Has Changed, So Have Fighting Games
- How to Make Sure Everybody Hates You
- Does suffering make you a better person?
- Neuroscience: New Mental Health
- Why Setting Goals Might Not Be For You
- Walmart Exploring Streaming Deal With Disney, Paramount, and Comcast
- The Alex Jone Case Shows How Profitable It Is to Lie in the USA
- Trading alts, smash, or pass?
- I receive messages from the other side
- Sarah Palin Is Taking a Few Pages From Trump’s Election Lies Playbook
- She Never Hurt Her Kids. So Why Is a Mother Serving More Time Than the Man Who Abused Her Daughter?
- An Obscure Law Is Sending Oklahoma Mothers to Prison in Droves. We Reviewed 1.5 million Cases to Learn More
- Requiem for a Dark Brandon
- We Still Don’t Know Much About the FBI’s Search at Mar-a-Lago. But Here’s What We Do Know
- House Committee Can Access Trump’s Tax Returns, an Appeals Court Just Ruled
- With FBI Raid, Merrick Garland Has No Choice But to Go Big on the Trump Probe
- From Dumb to Terrifying, Here Are Some Unhinged Responses to the FBI Raid on Trump’s Mar-a-Lago
- Worst blaze in Cuba’s history finally under control at oil depot
- Greatest player’: Billie Jean King leads tennis tributes to Serena Williams
- Swapping salt for substitutes reduces risk of stroke and heart conditions
- Ahmaud Arbery’s hometown unveils street signs honoring his memory
- Biden administration ends Trump-era ‘Remain in Mexico’ policy
- FBI raid of Trump’s estate prompts Republican anger and 2024 speculation
- Serena Williams set the marker that matters
- New Mexico police detain primary suspect in killings of four Muslim men
- Households already in debt as energy bills rise
- The Papers: 'Wake up zombies!' and 'Truss softens on handouts'
- France whale: Rescue operation begins to save beluga stuck in Seine
- Tory leadership: Rivals trade blows over energy bills help
- Mar-a-Lago: Republican uproar over FBI raid on Trump home
- Loire Valley: Intense European heatwave parches France's 'garden'
- Boris Johnson defends leaving fuel crisis to successor
- Olivia Newton-John: How Grease's Sandy made history
- U.S. joins other democracies in investigating former leaders
- Deadly Crimea blasts are ‘just the beginning,’ Ukraine warns Russia
- Gabby Petito’s parents to sue Utah police, claiming missed chance to save her life
- Oh, how the powerful wail and whine
- Grand jury won’t indict White woman whose accusations led to Emmett Till’s lynching
- Greek Watergate” wiretap scandal throws government into turmoil
- Minnesota county settles with minority officers blocked from Chauvin
- Albuquerque police detain suspect in shootings of Muslim men
- Policing bills face likely delay as Dems focus on climate, tax deal
- Zelenskyy says ‘we will return’ to Crimea after blasts rock Russian base
- FBI seizes Rep. Scott Perry’s phone
- Florida rations limited supply of monkeypox vaccines as infections go up
- Trump’s sway with GOP on the ballot in another key governor’s race
- Federal agents took about a dozen boxes from Mar-a-Lago, Trump lawyer says
- Biden administration authorizes emergency monkeypox vaccine strategy
- A few restrained Republicans face a base that 'could get ugly' over Mar-a-Lago search
The Daily Beast
- Emily the Criminal’: It’s Really Fun to Watch Aubrey Plaza Breaking Bad
- CNN Anchor Grills GOP Rep on Trump FBI Raid Double Standard
- This Desk Treadmill Helps You Meet Your Daily Steps Goal While Working From Home
- Her Naked Body Was Found by a Bus Stop 40 Years Ago. Cops Now Know Who Did It
- Facebook Turned Over Messages in Disturbing Abortion Case Against Teen and Mom
- This Gum Is Like a Strong Cup of Coffee You Can Keep in Your Pocket
- Racist, Heinous’: County Slams Treatment of Derek Chauvin’s Jailers
- If the New ‘Better Call Saul’ Didn’t Make You Cry, What Will?
Kelly Ripa, Live with Kelly and Ryan, Mark Consuelos, Ryan Seacrest, Co-host, Lola Consuelos
The couple's daughter, Lola Consuelos, is stepping into the entertainment industry—but unlike her famous parents, she's heading in a more musical direction. The 21-year-old is about to release her debut song, "Paranoia Silverlining," on Aug. 9—and it's ...
Primary election, Vermont
Voters receive their ballots at a polling place in Burlington on primary day, Tuesday, August 9, 2022. Photo by Glenn Russell/VTDigger. Vermont voters cited competitive races up and down the ballot as motivation to hit the polls on Tuesday — even ...
Tony Stewart, Leah Pruett, Non-fungible token, NASCAR
PRNewswire/ -- Orange Comet, Inc., a premium NFT creative media and Web3 experience company, today announced an exclusive partnership with American...
Supermoon, Full moon, 2022
The full moon brings us to the end of a cycle in more ways than one — in Refinery29's broad strokes, the August 11 full moon is especially vital for our personal evolution because it's the final super moon of 2022. The outlet reminds us that this will ...
WNBA playoffs, Chicago Sky, Seattle Storm
While 41-year-old Sue Bird puts the final touches on a remarkable career, her former Storm teammate Lauren Jackson is making an improbable comeback and returning to international competition next month...
Actress Anne Heche remains in “extreme critical condition” after crashing her car into a Los Angeles home, a spokesperson said.
The first Japanese designer to show in Paris, he was known for his origami-like designs, creating pleated skirts, dresses and trousers that afforded ...
Chicago Bears' All-Pro linebacker Roquan Smith has requested a trade. Should the New England Patriots be interested in trading for the player?
If there is one thing I truly love in this world, it's a surprise wedding. Go off! Elope! Tie the knot in a chill, romantic, fun way that does not require ...
Police said that a stop was conducted on a driver, later identified as Lynch, for suspected driver impairment. During the course of the stop, officers ...
- 1 dead, others injured after bus overturns on NJ Turnpike
- 2 men attacked in suspected hate crime that referenced monkeypox: Police
- Monkeys under attack in Brazil amid rising monkeypox fears
- US Virgin Islands creates park system, adds 30 properties
- Yaser Said found guilty of capital murder in 2008 shootings of teenage daughters
- As Mexico's inflation hits 8.15%, families cut back
- NYC city council holds special session after migrants arrive from Texas buses
- WATCH: Golden retriever swims with whale off Washington coast
- Questions remain about FBI's search of Trump's Mar-a-Lago residence
- Fallout continues over FBI search of Trump's Mar-a-Lago home in Florida
- Latest on FBI's search of Trump's Mar-a-Lago home in classified records probe
- Special election to be held for U.S. Rep. Jackie Walorski's seat
- Impact of FBI search on a potential Trump 2024 presidential bid
- Very unprecedented": Legal expert on the impact of FBI's Mar-a-Lago search
- Small plane catches fire after crash-landing on California freeway
- Man charged with murdering 2 Muslim men in Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Sen. Ron Johnson faces Democratic challenger Mandela Barnes in Wisconsin general election
- Australia, India and Singapore companies are still hiring. Here's where the jobs are
- FBI seized about a dozen boxes in raid of Trump home in Florida, lawyer says
- Restaurateur Danny Meyer says inflation has helped drive workers back into the food industry
- Sam Bankman-Fried's crypto firms had deep ties to Voyager Digital and its bankruptcy wipeout
- Stocks making the biggest moves after hours: Coinbase, Sweetgreen, Roblox and more
- Chipotle to pay $20 million to NYC workers as part of settlement
- Coinbase shares drop on billion-dollar loss in second quarter and revenue miss
- Mystery at Mar-a-Lago: What were FBI agents looking for and what are the consequences?
- Voters cast their ballots in Kenyan presidential election with low turnout
- With supplies low, FDA authorizes plan to stretch limited monkeypox vaccine doses
- Albuquerque police detain a suspect in the killings of four Muslim men
- Backers turn up at Mar-a-Lago to show support for Donald Trump after FBI raid
- A raging fire at a Cuban oil facility worsens the island's energy crisis
- A grand jury declined to indict a woman whose accusations set off Emmett Till killing
- It's primary day in Vermont. Why do voters there choose a governor every 2 years?
- Amid fight with oil industry, Newsom makes a last-minute pitch to harden California's climate goals
- 143 roosters euthanized after deputies bust illegal cockfighting event in Riverside County
- How to get a monkeypox vaccine in L.A. County, and how to know if you're eligible
- Small plane crash-lands on 91 Freeway in Corona, pilot and passenger escape uninjured
- L.A. teachers union demands withdrawal of extra school days in first clash under Carvalho
- Search continues for suspect in shooting death of off-duty Monterey Park police officer in Downey
- Dead body found hanging from tree in Griffith Park
- L.A. County Supervisor Janice Hahn tests positive for coronavirus
- Could a polio epidemic really happen again? Outbreaks in New York state raise alarm
- Before it was cool or safe, Olivia Newton-John was a queer icon and ally
- How to prevent freezer burn once and for all
- How to clean all of your most-used summer gear
- As students return to school, fears of monkeypox transmission linger
- Judge gives Giuliani a week for “13-hour drive” to Georgia grand jury after he claimed he can’t fly
- Ex-DOJ official on FBI raid: “I’d advise my client to tell their family I’m looking at jail time”
- Cries of "civil war" reach fever pitch after FBI search of Mar-a-Lago
- Ukraine war: The top developments you need to know for Tuesday
- Global Conversation: Andriy Shevchenko on Russia's invasion and how the war is affecting sport
- Palestinians say 3 killed in Israeli raid in Nablus
- Perfume bottle manufacturer for Gucci and L'Oréal in danger
- Ukraine war: Huge explosions rock Russian military base in Crimea
- Kenya votes in close presidential election where turnout could be key
- Tennis star Serena Williams hints she will retire after 2022 US Open
- Finland and Estonia call for EU ban on tourist visas for Russians
- Mar-a-Lago Raid: GOP Fury Swells as Trump Ally Says Phone Seized Next Day
- Streamer 'Keffals' Held in Transphobic 'Swatting,' Alleges Police Bias
- The GOP Is Learning What Black Folks Have Known Forever: The FBI Can Be Corrupt
- Cards Against Humanity To Give All Profit From Red States to Abortion Fund
- Is Whitney Way Thore Still Dating Her French Boyfriend?
- Facebook Turning Over Data in Teen's Abortion Case Raises Privacy Questions
- Russian General Threatens to Bomb Nuclear Power Plant: 'We Warned' You
- Primary Elections Live Updates: Voters Hit Polls in 4 States
- Could Trump Go Down Like Al Capone?
- Ambulance Rides Still Aren’t Protected From Surprise Billing
- Amazon’s One-Stop Shop for Identity Thieves
- Why Is the UAE Detaining an American Lawyer Who Worked With Jamal Khashoggi?
- Should Doctors Break the Law?
- FTX-Backed PACs Expand the Crypto Lobby in Congress
- Massive Quantities of PFAS Waste Go Unreported to EPA
- Al Qaeda’s Zawahiri Would Have Made a Great American Pundit
- 10 boxes taken..
- Biden learned of it from media, white house says..
- Peripatetic pilgrimage: when travel feels like religious experience..
- Walmart hunts deal..
- Push for fbi to be defunded..
- Cops: woman busted for attacking male partner with raw steak..
- Christie: 'fair game'..
- Padlocked basement full of documents..
- Olivia Newton-John’s daughter, Chloe Lattanzi, shares video tribute to 'lighthouse mama': Inside their bond
- New Jersey Turnpike crash involving overturned bus leaves at least 1 dead: police
- Rolling Stone mischaracterizes Jacob Blake as 'unarmed Black man' in profile on Wisconsin Senate candidate
- California man breaks world record for most ghost peppers eaten in 1 minute
- Greg Gutfeld warns of setup by media using Trump FBI raid as an excuse to track down more people in red hats
- Judge rules LIV golfers suing PGA cannot participate in FedEx Cup Playoffs
- McConnell addresses raid on Trump's home, says the 'country deserves a thorough and immediate explanation'
- FBI would not let Trump attorneys in rooms as agents raided Mar-a-Lago, warrant focused on NARA: source
- ESPN writer identifies as transgender, declares, 'I'm transitioning to male'
- Man accused of killing and dismembering 77-year-old woman was let out of prison early despite objections
- Libs of TikTok exposed Palm Springs drag show where young child danced for money
- Nearly 30 civil rights and health groups urge USDA to combat 'dietary racism' by including soy milk options in...
- Breaking: Republican Rep. Scott Perry says the FBI seized his phone on Tuesday: 'These kinds of banana republic...
- Following FBI raid at Trump's Mar-a-Lago home, leftists tell people to stop using the word 'raid'
- NYC mayor is 'deeply contemplating' taking a busload of New Yorkers to Texas to campaign against Gov. Greg Abbott
- National Education Association adds book about kneeling during the national anthem to its suggested reading list
- The fall (and rise?) of unions in the US
- Trading Brittney Griner for the “Merchant of Death”
- Why Hollywood keeps getting abortion wrong
- The Republican response to the Mar-a-Lago raid should scare you
- How are floods and droughts happening at the same time?
- Where in the world are Russians going to avoid sanctions?
- How Facebook helped Axios sell for $500 million
- What we know, and what we don’t know, about the FBI’s raid on Donald Trump
- The Dark New Conspiracy on the Far-Right Deep Web After the Trump FBI Raid
- With the Trump Raid, Merrick Garland Draws a Line in the Sand
- A Thorough but Frustrating Guide to Your Questions About What the FBI Might Have Found in Donald Trump’s House
- Monkeypox” is a Terrible Name and We’re Stuck With It
- Republicans Are Breathlessly Defending Trump Against the FBI Raid. But Just Wait
- How Does the FBI Break Into a Safe?
- How Much of the Latest Trump vs. the Military Story Is Image Laundering?
- The Pleasurable Secret to Dealing With Extreme Heat
- The FBI Mar-a-Lago raid serves as a reminder of a 'lawless president,' Democratic strategist says
- FBI seizes cell phone of Trump ally and Pennsylvania Republican Scott Perry, lawmaker claims
- Here's what it's like to traverse the members-only grounds of Mar-a-Lago, from a reporter who's been there
- Donald Trump asked what the difference was between the FBI raid in Mar-a-Lago and Watergate. A lot, according to...
- House Republicans add Attorney General Garland, FBI's Wray to payback probes agenda for next session following raid...
- Delta is slashing 5 routes and adding one in its latest network adjustment — see the full list
- Trump supporters protest FBI raid on a bridge outside Mar-a-Lago: 'It is us against the government'
- The 15 best books we've read in 2022 so far, from new releases to continual bestsellers
- What Comes After the Search Warrant?
- Hibernation Could Prolong Life. Is It Worth It?
- The President Who Wanted Nazi Generals
- The Bad and Good News About Trump’s Violent Supporters
- Conservatives Believe Trump Is Above the Law
- How Fan Theorists Are Changing Television
- The Best Way to Dine Out Is to Share Everything
- Trump’s Ultimate Loyalty Test
- Trump Allies Are Attacking Biden For a Plan to Hire 87,000 New IRS Agents That Doesn’t Exist
- Remembering Issey Miyake Through His 4 Most Innovative Creations
- Dropbox Tossed Out the Workplace Rulebook. Here’s How That’s Working
- Mandela Barnes Is Ready For What May Be Democrats’ Toughest Senate Race
- Mississippi Grand Jury Declines to Indict Emmett Till’s Accuser
- Watch: These Scientists Are Trying to Stop Future Pandemic Threats
- Mongolia’s Prime Minister Wants to Transform the Country. That Means Looking Beyond Russia and China
- Mastriano, Pennsylvania’s GOP Nominee for Govenor, Cuts Short Interview With Jan. 6 Panel
- Washington state GOP House member who voted to impeach Trump concedes
- Kentucky Gov. Beshear says FEMA has to 'get it right' in response to flooding
- What we know about the FBI's search of Trump's Florida home
- News Wrap: Pompeo meets with the Jan. 6 committee
- Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer discusses Democrats' major climate and health bill
- Arkansas Gov. Asa Hutchinson on why the FBI raid on Trump's estate is 'alarming'
- Former Alabama Sen. Doug Jones discusses the FBI probe at Mar-a-Lago
- U.S. makes diplomatic push in Africa to counteract Russian and Chinese influence
- Dow Jones Futures: Inflation Report Looms For Market Rally; Elon Musk Sells More Tesla Stock
- Dow Jones Futures: Market Rally Braces For Inflation Report; Trade Desk Soars On Guidance
- Cramer's lightning round: Dropbox is a pass
- Coinbase Reports 63% Drop in Revenue Amid Crypto Industry Slump
- Don’t bet against short sellers in this market, Jim Cramer warns
- Real estate snafu: Nevada homebuyer gets 87 properties instead of one
- Ford just raised the price of its electric F-150 by up to $8,500
- Chipotle to pay NYC workers $20M for violating labor laws
- Tuesday, August 9. Russia’s War On Ukraine: News And Information From Ukraine
- See Thursday’s Third, Final And Most Dramatic ‘Supermoon’ Of 2022 Rise Into Summer Skies
- Heading ‘Back To The Beach’ As The Remastered Eclectic Gem Hits 35 And Arrives On Blu-Ray
- Firebrand GOP Rep. Scott Perry Says FBI Seized His Cell Phone
- How Much Will Parents Invest In Their Kids' Education? "All Bets Are Off"
- The Best High Chairs To Help Baby Join Family Mealtime
- Ex-Twitter Employee Convicted Of Sending Private Data To Saudi Government
- Businesses Voice Support For Climate Action In The Inflation Reduction Act
- Elections Today In Minnesota, Wisconsin, Vermont And Connecticut: Live Results And Updates
- Why Some Red States Are Passing New Abortion Laws, And Some Aren’t
- Americans View ‘Crime’ and ‘Gun Violence’ As Different Issues
- Democrats Have A Lot Riding On The Inflation Reduction Act
- The NFL Teams That Made Their Own Luck — And Misfortune
- Can Progressive Candidates In Minnesota, Vermont And Wisconsin Win Their Primaries?
- Politics Podcast: Could The ‘Inflation Reduction Act’ Save Biden’s Approval Rating?
- Wisconsin Spent Months Investigating The 2020 Election. These Candidates Still Believe It Was Fraudulent
- Serena Williams is retiring from tennis to focus on other businesses. Here’s a look at her empire
- Black founders only receive 1.4% VC funds
- Burger King blank receipts: What’s behind the mysterious ‘nothing burger’ emails?
- How Farfetch is predicting the future of fashion in Web3
- How Microsoft VP Tom Burt protects individuals and governments from cyberattacks
- This local woman’s app is delivering Puerto Ricans fresh produce
- Why the audio engineer behind your favorite indie albums sticks to analog
- Meet the activist who wants New York lawmakers to hold the fashion industry to account
- Lindy West, her husband, and the woman they both love
- The Bitter Pill Many White Men Find Difficult to Swallow
- It took longer to complete than anything I've ever written"
- First, they came for the boomers. (The boomers came for the silents.)
- Lamont Dozier, 1941-2022
- Only 46% of rural counties have a hospital that delivers babies
- four hands are better than two
- For Fulu everything can be recovered and re-enchanted
- Scientists Create a More Sustainable LED From Fish Scales
- Saving Waste to Win the War, One Grocery Store at a Time
- Lab-Grown Fish Sticks Are Coming
- Articles by Marlene Zuk
- What Can Dancing Cockatoos Teach Us About Ourselves?
- London's Horniman Museum Will Return Stolen Benin Bronzes to Nigeria
- Tonga Volcanic Eruption Blasted an Enormous Plume of Water Vapor into the Atmosphere
- Australia's Mysterious Somerton Man Identified as Carl Webb
- Posmievačik in Bratislava, Slovakia
- Killeshin Church in Killeshin, Ireland
- Calasanctius Mural in Buffalo, New York
- Secret Cobblestones of Hide-and-Seek Alley in Tokyo, Japan
- Jon J. Duerr Forest Preserve Burial Site in South Elgin, Illinois
- The Vincent Street Fireplace in London, England
- Chaplin Keaton Lloyd Alley in Los Angeles, California
- Meet the Woman Who Made a Historic Swim in Shark-Infested Waters
- In Memoriam: James Lovelock (1919-2022)
- Last Month Was among the Hottest Julys Ever Recorded
- Patients and Doctors Navigate Conflicting Abortion and Emergency Care Laws
- The Biden Administration Must Designate Civilian Satellites Critical Infrastructure
- Restrictions on Psilocybin 'Magic Mushrooms' Are Easing as Research Ramps Up
- Spiders Seem to Have REM-like Sleep and May Even Dream
- 6 Questions About Monkeypox Vaccines
- What Is Paxlovid Rebound, and How Common Is It?
- We Asked 6 PCT Hikers What Their Favorite Piece of Gear Was
- How Many Breakfast Burritos Could Fit in the Giant Chilean Sinkhole?
- A Simple Mobility Routine for Happy Joints
- The Best San Diego Hikes for Your Next Coastal Adventure
- Officials Seek ‘Absolute Idiots’ Who Were Photographed Vandalizing the Grand Canyon
- What the FBI Found in Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Gear Shed
- Kristin Harila Has Climbed Ten of the Planet’s 14 Tallest Peaks in Record Time
- The New HBO Documentary Series ‘Edge of Earth’ Sparked a Climbing Controversy
- Marshawn Lynch Had Missing, Flat Tires During DUI Arrest, Pics Show
- ESPN Reporter M.A. Voepel Announces He's Transgender
- Ben Affleck Lists Pacific Palisades Home for $30 Million
- Steven Seagal Poses at Russian Jail Where 50 Ukrainians Were Killed
- Oprah's Company Sues Co-Hosts Over Podcast Using Similar Logo
- Plane Crashes Onto Freeway, Catches Fire As Passengers Escape Wreckage
- Mississippi Grand Jury Declines to Indict Emmett Till Accuser Over Killing
- Insecure' Actress Denise Dowse In Coma After Case of Meningitis
- Endeavor to Sell Diamond Baseball Holdings to Silver Lake
- Chris Pine Makes Surprise Appearance at ‘Five Days at Memorial’ Premiere to Support Dad Robert Pine
- How ‘Gaslit’ Turned Fingernails Into the Sounds of Sacrifice
- TikTok Artist Jax Calls Out Victoria’s Secret for ‘Making Money Off of Girls Like Me’ in Hot 100-Charting Single
- Amanda Seyfried Wishes She Had Intimacy Coordinators as a Teen, Let Herself Be Uncomfortable on Set: ‘I Wanted to...
- WWE Says Vince McMahon, Under Investigation for Alleged Misconduct, Made Personal Payments Totaling $19.6 Million
- Event Horizon’ at 25: Paul W.S. Anderson Recalls Paramount Fearing His Horror Film Slandered ‘Star Trek’
- Curate Management Taps Becca Rodriguez as Book and IP Manager (EXCLUSIVE)
- MAGA Lawmaker Who Tried to Overturn Election Says the Feds Seized His Phone
- One Year After ‘Liquor Store,’ Remi Wolf Talks Sobriety
- Albuquerque Police Reveal Suspect Arrested in Muslim Murders
- RS Recommends: The Best Keyboard Pianos Under $500
- Darryl Hunt, Longtime Pogues Bassist and Songwriter, Dead at 72
- No More Connection Drops: Google’s Pixel Buds Pro Give Apple Serious Competition
- Kim Kardashian Is Making Headphones Now (They’re Nude-Tone, Natch)
- Rod Wave Narrates a Tragic Tale of Love and Loss in New ‘Alone’ Video
- Couple's marriage may be going down the drain after a hidden camera catches the wife spiking the husband's lemonade...
- Photoshop these stallions [Photoshop]
- The keys to successful hospital marketing are institutionalized empathy, effective automation, and a closet full of...
- The sun rose under the sand that morning [Awkward]
- Multiple people injured in wild brawl aboard Rhode Island ferry. No word on how many Rhode Islands were involved [Scary]
- Reported Facebook profile is named "Mark Naziberg", features Mark Zuckerberg in an SS Uniform, and has a cover photo...
- FEMA warns that the Emergency Alert System is vulnerable to hacking. THIS IS NOT A DRILL. OR MAYBE IT IS A DRILL....
- New virus suddenly spreads in China that has not infected humans before, somehow simultaneously has a high fatality...
- Trump Boys Thrilled FBI Seized Documents, Leaving Dozens Of Empty Boxes To Play In
- Kim Kardashian, Pete Davidson Break Up
- Relieved Trump Thought Mar-A-Lago Raid Was About All The Bodies
- Serena Williams Announces Retirement From Tennis To Focus On Dominating Field Of Motherhood
- Kim Kardashian Vows To Never Forget Incredible Publicity She Shared With Pete
- Parent Fact: Did You Know?
- Republican Senators Explain Why They Opposed The Climate Bill
- Man On Deathbed Wishes He Spent More Time Going To TheOnion.com
- Video Of Introverted Dogs Meeting Up Has Melted Hearts All Over The Internet And Made People Say “Relatable!”
- IT Guy & Art Girl”: 51 Funny And Relatable Comics By Bonnie Pang (New Pics)
- OSHA Needs To Get Involved”: Drivers Record 120+ Temperatures In Their Trucks Without AC, Demand Heat Safety From UPS
- This Artist Living In Germany Draws Funny Yet Dark Comics (32 New Pics)
- 48 Times People’s Math Just Did Not Add Up (New Pics)
- 70 Hilarious Examples Of Awful Taste But Great Execution, As Shared By This Online Group (New Pics)
- 102 Times Celebrities Showed How Out Of Touch They Are By Flaunting Their Wealth
- Am I A Jerk For Asking A Coworker To Switch Days With Me, Even Though It Goes Against Her Religious Beliefs?”
- Hurricanes' Max Pacioretty Out 6 Months After Undergoing Surgery on Knee Injury
- Little League World Series Regionals 2022: Tuesday Scores and Bracket Results
- Geno Smith Leading Seahawks' QB Race, Will Start vs. Steelers, Pete Carroll Says
- WWE NXT 2.0 Results: Winners, Grades, Reaction and Highlights from August 9
- Aaron Rodgers Says Packers' Offense Needs to 'Take Our Lumps' in Training Camp
- LIV Golfers Can't Compete in PGA Tour's FedEx Cup Playoffs, Federal Judge Rules
- WWE: Vince McMahon's Personal Payments Totaled $19.6M amid Misconduct Allegations
- US Open 2022 Ticket Demand Soars After Serena Williams' Retirement Announcement
- Ezra Miller Adds Burglary to Their List of Controversies
- The Best Prostate Massagers Will Unlock the Back Door
- Chris Pine and His Dad Robert Pine Prove the Menswear Apple Doesn’t Fall Far From the (Pine) Tree
- Why Jacob Elordi Calls This Bag His "Hermione" Tote
- The Best Hangover Cure is a Cheap Face Mask That Numbs Your Brain
- Adsum's Pared-Down Timex Watch Wants You to See the Forest and the Trees
- Serena Williams Announces Her Intention to Retire From Tennis
- The Best Men's Deodorant for Every Kind of Stink and Sweat
- 4 Metallic Swimsuits To Dazzle Away The Summer In
- Derm Store’s Biggest Sale Is Here & These 20 Beloved Brands Are Included
- Get Ready For Big, Bold Love: Venus Is In Leo
- Add Some Ooh-La-La To Your Sex Life With Frenchie’s Lovers Kit
- How Amanda Forastieri Is Helping Revive Puerto Rico’s Garment Industry
- The Under-$100 Buys R29 Shopping Editors Loved In July
- How To Arrange Your Dorm Room To Achieve The Best Energy
- The Best Rabbit Vibrators, According To Ecstatic Reviews
- Apple won’t even tell Ben Stiller how many of you are watching Severance
- Microsoft celebrates 15 years of OneDrive with a redesign and new features
- Dozens of Whole Foods stores will soon let you pay with just a scan of your palm
- Ex-Twitter employee convicted of spying for Saudi Arabia
- Here’s what iOS 16’s new battery percent indicator should have looked like
- The best instant cameras you can buy right now
- Elden Ring’s story no longer makes you invade other players’ games
- Waymo designed new features to improve AV access for passengers with disabilities
- Blizzard will stop selling ‘Overwatch’ loot boxes on August 30th
- Google Stadia’s Party Stream is exactly what it sounds like
- Amazon's palm payments arrive in more than 65 Whole Foods stores in California
- Yamaha’s flagship noise-canceling wireless earbuds arrive in the US for $280
- People spent much less time watching gaming streams this spring, report says
- 1Password's big app redesign brings desktop features to mobile
- Google's learn-to-read app for kids is now available on the web
- Ford will reopen F-150 Lightning orders this week at a much higher starting price
- One of 5G's Biggest Features Is a Security Minefield
- Big Takeaways From the FBI's Mar-a-Lago Raid
- Will Europe Force a Facebook Blackout?
- What is Apple Arcade? Should You Subscribe?
- Humanity's Biggest Problems Require a Whole New Media Mode
- Pinarello's Sleek New Gravel Bike Awakens Your Need for Speed
- What Could Keep Climate Change From Becoming Catastrophic?
- 11 Rapid At-Home Covid-19 Tests
- Biden adviser Tim Wu denies reports of him leaving the White House, saying “I'm not leaving anytime soon
- In a post-Roe context, platforms that collect lots of personal data, like Meta, will be put in impossible situation...
- Court and financial docs show a complex relationship between Voyager and Sam Bankman-Fried's Alameda, including a...
- Sources: Walmart has held talks with Paramount, Disney, and Comcast, as the retailer explores bundling a streaming...
- Served with a warrant, Facebook gave a teen's private chats to Nebraska authorities, who charged her and her mother...
- Former Twitter employee Ahmad Abouammo is found guilty of spying for Saudi Arabia by turning over Saudi dissidents'...
- Source: BeReal had 7.9M DAUs in July, up from 2M in January 2022; this spring, BeReal raised a Series B led by DST...
- Nvidia unveils its Omniverse Avatar Cloud Engine, a suite of cloud-native AI models and services for developers...
- Photoshop CC v19 installer for Linux
- Artificial Synapses 10,000x Faster Than Real Thing
- Cognitive Training: A Field in Search of a Phenomenon
- Tcled: Pure Tcl Console Text Editor (2019)
- Show HN: 1024, a 2048 Puzzle Game
- Former Twitter Employee Convicted of Charges Related to Spying for Saudis
- Student beauty and grades under in-person and remote teaching
- Vev: Web Creation Platform for Professionals
- Secret Message: Send one-way messages through Slack.
- Oiko Living: Live Anywhere. Rent Flexibly. Keep Moving.
- WORLD OF DINOSAURS 11: The ultimate dinosaur resource in AR
- Instagram Downloader: Download Instagram content easily
- SEO for Product-Market fit SaaS Startups: Ultimate SEO framework for SaaS marketers & startup founders
- Sennheiser Momentum Four: The latest flagship offering from Sennheiser
- Geekersoft PDF Editor: Professional and comprehensive PDF editing software
- Get the most out of your internet with an award-winning VPN and a year of PlayStation Plus
- Hyperpop duo 100 gecs serves up Doritos and Fritos Pie at San Francisco's Outside Lands
- Fireworks show mistakenly launches into the crowd
- Watch: Self-driving Teslas run over child-sized dummies "over and over again," according to safety advocacy ad
- Here are the top 15 most Southern words used in Airbnb listings
- Juice up your iPhone or iPad with this rugged-yet-colorful Lightning cable
- Trump runs 2024 campaign-style video just hours after FBI raided his house
- China detects new zoonotic virus, 35 people reportedly infected
- How to Weather the Ongoing Adderall Shortage
- Huh, Netflix Has Mobile Games, and They're Actually Good
- How to Spot a Good Hotel Gym (and Avoid the Bad Ones)
- The Best Way to Add Protein to Your Next Bowl
- How to Decide How Long You Should Stay at Your Job
- When and How to Strain Your Dishes
- What to Do If the Police Raid Your House
- When to Drop Out of a Race Due to Heat
Arts & Letters Daily
- What had been a small, eclectic club of philosophers and do-gooders is now worth billions. Things are getting weird...
- strong>John Locke in the New World. What explains the enduring affection of Americans for this liberal philosopher?
- em>Turd in your teeth, flim-flam, fiddle-faddle, fible-fable: What counts as an obscenity is always in flux
- strong>The rise of the MFA is a problem for fiction. Why? Writing workshops too often ignore the work’s intended reader
- From Amsterdam to Xiamen, urban waterways are facing the same modern problem: They have become bike graveyards
- strong>Jumbo’s ghost. His cause of death (freight train collision) was one of a number of strange elephant-machine run-ins
- p>Why has the popularity of modernist painting endured, while atonal music has largely vanished?
- em>Trash. The word is common in the long history of intellectual disdain for novels enjoyed by women
- how to stop being "terminally online"
- Best practices for inclusive textual websites
- openairplay/airplay2-receiver: AirPlay 2 Receiver
- Oncall Compensation
- Why your daily stand-ups don't work and how to fix them
- The Senate Was History’s Greatest Obstacle to Climate Progress
- Inside the War Between Trump and His Generals
- Which "Love Island" UK 2022 Contestant Are You Based On Your Personal Preferences?
- 28 Aussie Experiences That Will Reveal You’ve Never Done Anything Unique In Your Life
- Tell Us Your Hungry Jack's Order And We'll Reveal Which Aussie State You're From
- 17 Real Life Hero-To-Villain Stories That Prove Art Just Imitates Life
- How Decades Of Outrage Over A Cop’s Misconduct Led To A Day Of Reckoning In A Chicago Courthouse
- Here's Where You Might Know The Cast Of "American Horror Stories" Season 2 Episodes 1 Through 3
- Only Murders In The Building," "Ozark," And 20 Other Shows I Really Need To Know If They're Worth The Stream
- 15 Bed Sheets From Walmart That Reviewers Truly Love
- Some Time Ago, We Wrote About a Couple Who Adopted a Puma, and This Is How They Live Now
- 10 Kids’ Clothes on Amazon That Moms Swear By
- 5 Popular Clothing Items That Can Be Threatening to Your Health
- 17 Unexpected Events That Became Priceless Memories
- 15 Celebs Who Went All Natural and Sparked Our Hearts With Their Looks
- 15 Amazon Products That Your Kid Will Use Every Day Once Back to School
- 17 Movie Bloopers That Have Become an Eyesore to Attentive Viewers
- 15 High-Tech Gadgets on Amazon That Any Woman Would Love as a Gift
- The Wall Street Journal: Walmart considers Disney, Comcast, Paramount for streaming deal
- Dow Jones Newswires: WWE discloses additional $5 million in payments from former CEO Vince McMahon
- The Tell: ARK’s Cathie Wood: U.S. already is in a recession, may exit in 2023
- Personal Finance Daily: Where are the high-paying ‘green’ jobs? Often in the states fighting against them and here’s...
- Serena Williams isn’t happy about retiring
- Dow Jones Newswires: Nextdoor lowers revenue outlook, will rein in hiring; stock slammed
- The Wall Street Journal: Former Twitter employee found guilty of spying for Saudi Arabia
- Dow Jones Newswires: SPAC Equity Distribution Acquisition Corp. to redeem its shares, liquidate
- Vroom, Inc. (VRM) Q2 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
- Patria Investments Limited (PAX) Q2 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
- Certara, Inc. (CERT) Q2 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
- Wynn Resorts (WYNN) Q2 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
- Vertex, Inc. (VERX) Q2 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
- PAR Technology Corporation (PAR) Q2 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
- Veritiv (VRTV) Q2 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
- Sun Country Airlines Holdings, Inc. (SNCY) Q2 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
- Chipotle Agrees to Pay Over $20 Million to Settle New York City Workplace Case
- Biden Signs Industrial Policy Bill Aimed at Bolstering Competition With China
- How Private Equity Lobbying Watered Down the Corporate Minimum Tax
- Treasury Dept. Blacklists Crypto Platform Used in Money Laundering
- In an Unequal Economy, the Poor Face Inflation Now and Job Loss Later
- How a New Corporate Minimum Tax Could Reshape Business Investments
- How This Economic Moment Rewrites the Rules
- With Surge in July, U.S. Recovers the Jobs Lost in the Pandemic
Wikipedia Current Events
- 2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine
- Israeli–Palestinian conflict
- Insurgency in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- Islamist insurgency in the Sahel
- Nine people are killed by flooding caused by record-breaking rainfall in Seoul, South Korea. (AP)
- Firefighters in Cuba bring a catastrophic fire at an oil terminal in Matanzas under control after it burned out of control for five consecutive days, destroying 40% of the country's main fuel storage facility and caused widespread blackouts. (Reuters)
- COVID-19 pandemic
- COVID-19 pandemic in the Marshall Islands
- Moldova–Russia relations
Earlier, I spoke with President Niinistö and Prime Minister Andersson to offer my congratulations and the United States' support as their countries move one step closer to joining the strongest alliance in the world: NATO.
Finland and Sweden's decision to join NATO is a watershed moment for our Alliance. It will help ensure greater security and stability for our world.
The CHIPS and Science Act will lower the costs of every day goods including cars, appliances, and computers. Its investment in semiconductor manufacturing will also play a critical role in our transition to an electric vehicle future.
Today @POTUS signed the CHIPS and Science Act, which will provide $52.7 billion for American semiconductor research, development, and manufacturing. This law will secure domestic supply and create tens of thousands of good-paying union jobs in the process.
I spoke to Prime Minister Holness today to wish him and the people of Jamaica a Happy Independence Day. I was also pleased to inform the Prime Minister that the U.S. will provide funds to support the creation of a Cyber Center of Excellence in Jamaica.