- r/WorldNews Live Thread: Russian Invasion of Ukraine Day 89, Part 1 (Thread #229)
- Highlight] Andrew Wiggins' demolishes Luka at the rim with a poster but the dunk is called off
- UN denounces ‘homophobic and racist’ reporting on monkeypox spread
- First human patient injected with revolutionary cancer-killing virus
- Victims of Duterte’s drug war in Philippines exhumed as leases run out on their graves
- Ex-U.S. diplomat to Ukraine sees Russian war ending in stalemate; Putin will claim win
- Mass graves outside Mariupol extend by 140 m over May, satellite images show
- Lebanese bakers barred from buying subsidised flour for anything but Arabic bread
- ANDREW WIGGINS POSTERIZES LUKA DONCIC
- 78000 pounds of infant formula arrives in US
- Katherine Schwarzenegger and Chris Pratt Welcome Second Baby Together: 'Beyond Blessed and Grateful'
- White House announces second baby formula flight, arriving later this week
- Katherine Schwarzenegger welcomes second baby with Chris Pratt, his third
- Chris Pratt & Katherine Schwarznegger Welcome Baby No. 2: ‘We Are Beyond Blessed’
- Subway operator recalls fatal shooting on Q train in Lower Manhattan
- Military plane carrying 39 tons of baby formula arrives in U.S
- Denmark man charged in string of armed robberies
- Higher court rules against death row inmate Ruben Gutierrez
- With eye on China, and U.S. ties, Japan's universities to screen foreigners
- Asian shares mixed after Wall St barely misses bear market
- Topeka police are investigating after a male youth, 17, was found deceased at S.E. 28th and Adams
- 1 shot and killed, 4 detained for shooting near Memphis airport, police say
- Man arrested for fatal shooting of man who arranged online to buy motorcycles on Bronx street
- Man arrested for headbutting deputy twice during DUI arrest, SCSO says
- Ukraine’s culture minister says the war has damaged hundreds of cultural sites
- Kushner’s and Mnuchin’s Quick Pivots to Business With the Gulf
- Southern Baptist Leaders Mishandled Sex Abuse Crisis, Report Says
- Democrats See Headwinds in Georgia, and Everywhere Else
- Israel’s Political Crisis Is Resolved, but Governing Remains a Strain
- A Million Americans Have Died From Covid. We Need to Mourn Together
- Man Shot and Killed on Subway in Manhattan
- Broome County Contends With the Roots of a Racist Massacre
- Court ruling extends uneven treatment for asylum-seekers
- Russian offensive turns to key Donbas city, heavy shelling
- EXPLAINER: What's in Biden's proposed new Asia trade pact?
- Kim, other N. Koreans attend large funeral amid COVID worry
- Rural Texas official arrested, charged with stealing cattle
- Thomas wins 2nd PGA title in playoff after 7-shot rally
- Biden to lay out in Japan who's joining new Asia trade pact
- Report: Top Southern Baptists stonewalled sex abuse victims
- Republicans look to Georgia for a path beyond Trump's 2020 grievances
- It's morning in Kyiv here's what you should know
- Maryland Sen. Van Hollen released from hospital after stroke
- Stanley Tucci: Searching for Italy': What's on the menu in London
- Staggering milestone' as over 100 million people forced to flee conflict, a record propelled by Ukraine war
- Biden set to unveil his economic plan for countering China in Asia
- Justin Thomas wins 2022 PGA Championship after dramatic three-hole playoff
- I felt guilty': Russian officer fighting in Ukraine resigns his post
- Jif Peanut Butter Has Been Recalled Because Of Potential Salmonella Contamination
- I have a lot of trans friends, and I’m gay myself so I was really disappointed that Dave was allowed to perform...
- Authorities Are Searching For A Woman Suspected Of Killing A Professional Cyclist Who Was Dating Her Boyfriend
- A 30-Year-Old Runner Died After Collapsing Near The Finish Line Of The Brooklyn Half Marathon
- The Most Chaotic Moments Of The Wagatha Christie Trial Between Coleen Rooney And Rebekah Vardy
- You Don’t Need Anything To Start Meditating, But These Products Might Help
- People Can't Figure Out If "Conversations With Friends" Is Supposed To Be Boring
- Harry’s House” May Be Harry Styles’ Horniest Album Yet
- Kellyanne Conway Lets Loose On Jared Kushner In New Memoir
- Florida Reports First Case Of Monkeypox, Third Case In The U.S
- Investigation Reveals Top Southern Baptists Stonewalled Sex Abuse Victims
- Trump Shares Post Suggesting 'Civil War'
- Man Shot Dead On NYC Subway In Unprovoked Attack By Apparent Stranger
- Texas Woman Wanted In Fatal Shooting Of Professional Cyclist
- 78,000 Pounds Of Infant Formula Arrives In US From Europe
- NYC Mayor Eric Adams Declares State Of Emergency Over Baby Formula Shortage
- Democrats' early redistricting wins unravel as midterm fears deepen
- Nestlé baby formula shipment lands in U.S. to ease shortage
- Trump to headline fundraiser for Liz Cheney challenger
- Biden: "Everybody should be concerned" about monkeypox spread
- Jim Obergefell prepares for another fight for same-sex marriage
- Polling shows America in the middle on abortion
- U.S., South Korea to consider expanded military exercises to deter North Korea
- Indigenous women fear for their safety in a post-Roe America
Partygate: Long-awaited Sue Gray report to be published - after deadline for objections passes
The Washington Post
Rev. Eric S.C. Manning says that his community, and others traumatized by racist violence, need more from political leaders than displays of “false grief.”
As the war in Ukraine began and attention turned away from climate change, offset prices declined
Russia-Ukraine war: up to 100 Ukrainians dying every day in east, Zelenskiy says; war to dominate Davos meeting – live
- Here's What No One Told Me About Trying To Learn English As An Adult
- The Normalization of 'Working Through COVID'
- Pugs Can't Be Considered 'A Typical Dog' Due To Serious Health Issues, Study Says
- Utah Hunting Guide Faces Felony Charge For Donald Trump Jr.'s Big-game Hunt
- Donaldson Comment To Anderson Called 'Racist'
- John Mulaney Draws Criticism for Having Dave Chappelle Open, Tell Transphobic Jokes at Ohio Show
- How Gen X Became The Trumpiest Generation
- A Black Doctor Tried To Diversify Medicine. Then She Lost Her Job
- The Best Gifts for Gemini, Other Than a New Personality
- The Coolest New Drops This Week, From Cabana Shirts to 'Top Gun' Jackets
- A Running List of Our Favorite Things on Wayfair
- I Ate a Ton of 'Libido Gummies' to See What Would Happen
- The Best Deals This Week, From Sectional Sofas to Cult-Fave Sunscreen
- Hey Travis Barker: Whose Ass Is That?
- The Best Unique Wedding Gift Ideas, Because Love Is More Than a Toaster
- Why Did Instagram Remove Summer Walker’s Post Criticizing the KKK?
- Living on the Inside of History
- Can “California Sober” and NA coexist within one?
- Как обмануть детектор лжи
- Any Medium Can Be Beautiful
- Someone who played a big part in the making of my business
- 6 Signs Someone Loves You but Is Afraid Of Rejection
- PSIS Semarang : Sejarah, Perilaku Fans, dan Media
- Rudy Giuliani Calls Heckler a “Jackass” During Pro-Israel Parade
- Top Senate Republican Who Voted To Overturn 2020 Election Admits Biden Won Fairly
- Trucker Protest Gets Booted From DC-Area Staging Ground
- How John Lennon’s Murder Led to Preventing Mass Shootings
- Activists’ Suicides Indicate a Wave of Climate “Doomerism”
- Kate McKinnon Is Reportedly Leaving SNL. Let’s Relive Her Best Trump-Era Impressions
- Poll: Black Americans Think Racism Is a “Major Threat” and Getting Worse
- Florida Is Banning “Social Justice” From its K-12 Textbooks
- Russia-Ukraine war: up to 100 Ukrainians dying every day in east, Zelenskiy says; war to dominate Davos meeting
- Kyiv museums exhibit Russian artefacts with pride and a warning
- Canada storms: at least eight dead amid trail of destruction
- Russia-Ukraine war: what we know on day 89 of the invasion
- Victims of Duterte’s drug war in Philippines exhumed as leases run out on their graves
- Number of displaced people passes 100m for the first time, says UN
- Jerry Lee Lewis: Trouble in Mind review
- Shapiro: ‘Dangerous’ Republican rival Mastriano could override will of voters
- Monkeypox contacts advised to isolate for 21 days
- World faces big challenges over Covid, monkeypox and wars
- Anthony Albanese: Australia's new PM sworn in ahead of Quad meeting
- US PGA Championship: Justin Thomas beats Will Zalatoris in a play-off
- French street artist Miss. Tic dies aged 66
- The Papers: 'Time for rescue plan, Rishi' and City comeback win
- Why is climate 'doomism' going viral
- I was repeatedly ignored"
- In shadow of war, there’s no ‘business as usual’ in Davos
- Global health talks clouded by conspiracy theories about pandemic treaty
- A grasp at diplomacy as fighting grinds on in Ukraine
- Ahead of Biden visit, Israel begins largest eviction of Palestinians in decades
- Deadly thunderstorm complex cuts power to nearly a million in Canada
- Who is Anthony Albanese, the new Australian prime minister?
- Two years after Floyd’s death, Black Minnesotans say little has changed
- Ukraine’s first lady details war’s toll on the Zelensky family
- Experts say Ukraine war shows we need a new way to feed the world
- Pentagon seizes foreign reporter’s phone during official travel
- White House touts use of wartime power to help infant formula manufacturers
- Iran Revolutionary Guard colonel slain in Tehran
- Ukraine must 'decide its own future,' Poland’s Duda says during visit
- 78,000 pounds of infant formula arrives in U.S
- Fetterman discharged from hospital
- U.S. economy is in a ‘period of transition,’ White House economic adviser says
The Daily Beast
- John Oliver Says Goodbye to ‘Little Bitch’ Madison Cawthorn
- The Massive Screwup That Could Let COVID Bypass Our Vaccines
- The Bombshell Testimony Looming Over Johnny Depp’s Case
- Cannes’ Jerry Lee Lewis Documentary Avoids His Gross Pedophilia and Incest
- In ‘Holy Spider,’ a Serial Killer Murders Prostitutes in Iran
- Arkansas Guv Shies Away From Extreme Abortion Ban He Signed
- Queen Elizabeth Makes New Moves to Salvage Prince Andrew’s Reputation
- Meet the ‘Hermettes’: A Secret Society of Women Who Prefer to Be Left Alone
Charles Barkley, Tom Brady, Golden State Warriors, Inside the NBA, Dallas Mavericks, Shaquille O'Neal
The Hall of Famer and current "Inside the NBA" analyst has gone back and forth with Warriors fans before and after each of the two Western Conference finals games against the Dallas Mavericks. Stay ...
Club América, C.F. Pachuca, Liga MX
On Sunday, there are 10 MLS and four NWSL games, plus Liga MX playoff semifinals. ******************. Programming is always subject to change. Besides the exclusive streaming programming listed here, many networks make TV programming available on ...
VMware, Broadcom Inc, Broadcom Corporation, Cloud computing, Reuters
Since its $117 billion deal to buy the U.S. chip maker Qualcomm was blocked in 2018, Broadcom has diversified the types of companies it buys.
Gabby Barrett, American Idol, Cade Foehner, 2022, Luke Bryan
The singer returned to the Idol stage to sing her hit “Pick Me Up”. While pregnant with her second child, Gabby looked beyond gorgeous in an all-black outfit for the performance. She rocked skintight leather leggings, along with a black shirt and heels.
Portland Timbers, Philadelphia Union, MLS
The Timbers face one of the top teams in MLS aiming to get back on the winning track after a loss at San Jose.
S.W.A.T., CBS, Lina Esco, Officer III Christina Alonso, Shemar Moore
S.W.A.T is the hard-hitting U.S. police procedural action-drama TV series created by Aaron Rahsaan Thomas and Shawn Ryan. Nominated for multiple Primetime Emmy awards, the hit TV show follows Sergeant Daniel Harrelson, played by Shemar Moore.
Liverpool came from a goal down to beat Wolverhampton Wanderers 3-1 on Sunday, but it was not enough to earn them their second Premier League title, ...
Justin Thomas won the PGA Championship for the second time in his career, beating Will Zalatoris in a playoff on Sunday.
Lewis Hamilton believes he could have fought against the Red Bulls in the Formula 1 Spanish Grand Prix had it not been for his first-lap clash with Kevin ...
After noticing his singing talent while working side by side as construction workers, Arthur signed Noah up for the “Idol Across America” virtual audition and ...
He was unbeatable at the start of the year, then could hardly finish a match in the run-up to the French Open because of an injury. Which version of the ...
- Russian offensive turns to key Donbas city, heavy shelling
- Court ruling extends uneven treatment for asylum-seekers
- Beijing extends work-from-home order as COVID-19 cases rise
- Kim, other N. Koreans attend large funeral amid COVID worry
- I fought': Trevor Reed describes his survival nearly in a Russian prison
- Migrant back home after 7 years in Mexico jail unsentenced
- 7 dead, 120 others rescued in Philippine ferry fire
- Albanese sworn in as PM in Australia ahead of Tokyo summit
- At least 7 dead, 120 others rescued in Philippine ferry fire
- 5/22/2022: 60 Minutes Presents
- CBS Weekend News, May 22, 2022
- 5/22/2022: In Short Supply, Hope Chicago, Jonas Kaufmann
- How to taste sparkling wine like a professional
- England's pubs look for post-pandemic rally
- 60 Minutes climate change archive: What climate impacts
- Effects of climate change taking root in the wine industry
- China's state-backed blockchain company is set to launch its first major international project
- Four 'dream jobs' for people who love to travel
- Stock futures rise after Dow falls for 8th-straight week in relentless sell-off
- Another baby formula shipment from Europe to arrive in the U.S. on Wednesday
- Hyundai plans $5 billion investment in U.S. on mobility technology such as autonomous driving and robotics
- SpaceX looks to raise $1.7 billion in new funding, boosting its valuation to $127 billion
- Covid cases are surging again
- The 4 things this mindfulness coach with a Harvard MBA does every morning to be more productive
- Large swaths of the U.S. set daily temperature records
- Top Southern Baptists stonewalled and denigrated sex abuse victims, report says
- Russia-Ukraine war: What happened this weekend (May 21-22)
- Abbott CEO apologizes for the formula shortage as the first overseas shipment arrives
- Rosemary Radford Ruether, a founding mother of feminist theology, has died at age 85
- Haaland seeks healing for Native American boarding school survivors
- Virtual workouts spiked during the pandemic
- TikTok has changed music
- Longtime festival for West Hollywood's Russian community pivots to help Ukraine's refugees
- A week after a gunman opened fire, worshipers return to Taiwanese church
- Truck covered in antisemitic messages in West Hollywood being investigated as hate incident
- Beverly Hills mayor and vice mayor test positive for coronavirus
- Walnut homeowner fatally shoots burglary suspect in home
- California oil regulator confirms methane leak at idle oil wells in Bakersfield
- California's schools chief could cruise to a second term, despite criticism
- They're not trying to die': How drug checking aims to protect users in a messy market
- 8 fascinating facts about "The Time Traveler's Wife"
- What can reverse late-night TV’s decline?
- Chimpanzees have their own language
- Kwame Onwuachi shares the secret of his grandmother's best zucchini bread
- For better, juicier lamb chops, use this marinade
- How to make ceviche at home, according to a professional chef
- Here's to a coming era of "Doctor Who" where showrunner Russell T. Davies helps more kids feel seen
- Why “stealth research” is the bane of scientific inquiry
- Belarusian volunteers join Ukraine's foreign legion as the war passes the three-month mark
- Bangladesh floods recede but millions still marooned
- Moldovan winemakers look to EU after sales to Russia and Ukraine decline
- Turtles freed in Tunisia with tracking monitor
- Davos 2022: What to expect from the World Economic Forum's most consequential meeting in 50 years
- Russia intensifies its Donbas offensive as Poland's Duda visits Kyiv
- Spain endures record heatwave as May to become hottest month of the century
- Priest holds mass in basement of Ukraine church amid sounds of Russian shelling
- Trevor Reed Recalls Putin's Blood-Soaked Prison, His Paul Whelan Reflection
- Is 'S.W.A.T' Season 6 Happening? CBS Confirms Fate of Show
- Nearly 100 Ukraine Servicemen Could Die Every Day in East Region: Zelensky
- Greene Complains About Focus on White Supremacists After Buffalo Shooting
- Video of Giuliani's Shouting Match With 'Jackass' at Parade Tops 242K Views
- Woman Steals $400K From Elderly Cancer Patient by Pretending to Be Daughter
- Trump 2024 Bid 'Would Concern Me' on National Security Front: Robert Gates
- Elise Stefanik's Ex-Mentor 'Shattered' by Her Embracing Trump's 'Big Lie'
- Facebook Anti-Terror Policy Lands Head of Afghan Red Crescent Society on Censorship List
- DCCC Chair and Rep. Mondaire Jones Flee Blue Districts, a Bright-Red Warning for Democrats
- After Buffalo, Will Corporate America Turn Against the Murdochs and Fox News?
- Israeli Official Claims Anger at Killing of Shireen Abu Akleh Is Rooted in "Anti-Jewish Racism"
- Oklahoma’s Total Abortion Ban Will Mean Surveillance, Criminalization, and Chaos
- FBI Provides Chicago Police With Fake Online Identities for "Social Media Exploitation" Team
- Pennsylvania Surges Left at the Polls
- Jeffrey Sachs Presents Evidence of Possible Lab Origin of Covid-19
- Who warns against mass gatherings
- Southern baptist leaders covered up sex abuse, lied about secret database..
- Isolate for 21 days
- Spotted in florida
- In new book, kellyanne conway takes aim at many targets -- except trump..
- Curfew in jersey shore town after wild tiktok party spirals out of control..
- Inside republican push to stop 'vendetta tour' in georgia..
- Katherine Schwarzenegger, Chris Pratt welcome second baby girl together
- Flames vs Oilers Game 3 score: Evander Kane's 2nd-period hat trick helps Edmonton top Calgary
- Hilton says 'incapacitated' Biden should 'resign, or be removed from office immediately' over formula shortage
- Mark Levin: Democrats have been pushing ‘racist' policies 'for decades'
- White Sox's Tim Anderson silences Yankees fans with home run: 'Tell them to shut the f--- up'
- See it: Ross Chastain jumps Kyle Busch's car at 185 mph in NASCAR All-Star Race
- Michigan school that passed 'anti-racism resolution' suspends teacher for worksheet comparing Obama to monkeys
- Florida health officials investigating "presumptive" monkeypox case
- Ukrainian leaders rule out a ceasefire and will not cede territory to Russia to end fighting
- Ivanka Trump met with Ukrainian refugees during a recent visit to Poland
- Joe Biden says 'everybody should be concerned' about the recent spread of monkeypox that is leaving experts clueless
- A church in Florida held an LGBTQ+ conference for children 12 to 18
- Actor who played a Mighty Morphin Power Ranger indicted for fraud in connection with COVID-relief fund scheme
- Florida man denied bail after allegedly going on a bizarre, violent crime spree that left at least three dead
- COVID-19 lockdowns in Shanghai continue as stores are forced to close and residents in the city's financial district...
- Poll: Nearly 70% of Republicans say they want Biden impeached if the GOP retakes Congress after midterms
- Stronger public health systems and uniform messaging are critical to fight Covid-19
- Why Trump is struggling to take down Georgia’s Brian Kemp
- The Consumer Fuel Price Gouging Prevention Act, explained
- Is the center shrinking in the Democratic primaries?
- The problem of global energy inequity, explained by American refrigerators
- Title 42, the controversial Trump-era border policy, explained
- The Fortress of Solitude is a fraught and uneasy love letter to a vanished Brooklyn
- Oklahoma isn’t waiting for the Supreme Court to ban all abortions
- The New Cat Is Ruining Our Sex Life
- Help! My Mom Is Catfishing a Guy Online
- Dear Care and Feeding: I’m Positive My Grandson Needs to See a Specialist. Should I Talk to My Son About It?
- How Lez Zeppelin Guitarist Steph Paynes Channels Jimmy Page
- North Korea’s Hacking Army
- My Friend Says My Financial Plans Are Horrifying and Immoral
- Think You’re Pretty Smart? Prove It With This Week’s Quiz
- Biden Promised Justice for Buffalo. Tulsa Survivors Are Still Waiting
- Trump reshares post on Truth Social that appears to suggest or predict a civil war in America
- An NYC townhouse that's been in the same family for 115 years is now on the market for $13 million — take a look inside
- Video shows Rudy Giuliani calling a heckler a 'jackass' and as 'demented as Biden' during a pro-Israel parade
- GOP gubernatorial candidate running on 'Jesus, Guns, Babies' platform says 'the church rules the state of Georgia'
- Ted Cruz discusses 'toxic femininity' and Pete Davidson and wonders 'how come that dude gets all of these, like, hot women'
- Putin will be in a sanatorium and out of power by 2023, former British intelligence chief predicts
- The Navy is tasking 'combat-ready' SEALs to develop new ways to take on 'the most stressing hard targets'
- Southern Baptist leaders covered up clergy sexual abuse and stonewalled victims for decades, a bombshell report finds
- What Kate McKinnon Gave to Saturday Night Live
- The Election Denier Who Could Run Michigan’s Elections
- How a Poet Writes a Novel
- Kids’ Learning Losses Are Worse Than Educators Are Acknowledging
- A Whole Age of Warfare Sank With the Moskva
- I Feel Safest in My Hospital
- The Doom Spiral of Pernicious Polarization
- Police in Minnesota Arrest Woman After 6-Year-Old Son’s Body Found in Trunk
- In Marjorie Taylor Greene’s Deep-Red District, Democrats Eye a (Very Small) Opening
- Taliban Enforcing Face-Cover Order for Female TV Anchors
- Gunfire Injures Man in NYC Subway, Suspect at Large: Report
- 78,000 Pounds of Infant Formula Heading to the U.S
- Kate McKinnon and Pete Davidson Departing From ‘Saturday Night Live’
- Biden Says Monkeypox Cases Something to ‘Be Concerned About’
- How Former ‘Real Housewife’ Bethenny Frankel Turned Business Savvy into a $100 Million Disaster Relief Initiative
- Senior member of Iran Revolutionary Guard shot dead in Tehran
- Southern Baptist leaders stonewalled sex abuse survivors, report indicates
- New Mexico wildfires leave devastation amid historic drought
- News Wrap: Biden arrives in Japan after wrapping up visit to South Korea
- How one Ukrainian refugee is adjusting to life in the U.S
- New documentary explores forgotten wars happening around the world
- Cancer survivor and amputee defies the odds running marathons and breaking records
- COVID-19 pandemic 'not over' with nearly 1 billion unvaccinated globally, WHO chief says
- Broadcom in Talks to Acquire VMware, the Cloud Computing Company
- Jif peanut butter products recalled due to possible salmonella concerns
- Tech sector: Analysts name technology stocks to buy after the sell-off
- Time to sell or buy the dip? Here's how pros suggest trading Wall Street sell-off
- Broadcom in talks to buy VMware
- Dow Jones Futures Rise After 'Hard' Reality Hits Market; What To Do Now
- Stock futures rise after Dow falls for 8th-straight week in relentless sell-off
- Why Insider's global editor-in-chief decided to publish the sexual harassment allegation against Elon Musk
- Today’s ‘Heardle’ Answer And Clues For Monday, May 23
- Today’s ‘Wordle’ Word Of The Day #338 Answer And Hint: Monday, May 23rd
- Mushroom Ice Cream? Yup, And It’s Pretty Magical
- Tim Anderson’s Dynamic Bat Makes Biggest Comment At Yankee Stadium
- I Want My Ceiling To Be Someone Else’s Floor,’ Says Viola Davis At Kering’s Women In Motion Dinner
- Why Your Mission Statement Must Include Customer Primacy
- A Long Time Vampire The Masquerade Player’s Thoughts On Swansong
- Why The Dallas Cowboys Should Aim To Acquire Veteran Receiver
- The Indiana Fever Are Already Better Thanks To Their Pocketful Of Picks
- Can You Spot The Black Hole?
- Are Australians About To Vote Out Their Conservative Government?
- The Real Dividing Line On Abortion
- Hockey’s Battle Of Alberta Is Back And As Entertaining As Ever
- The Work-From-Home Era Left Them Out
- Marcus Smart Is More Than Just His Defense
- This Is The Season Aaron Judge Has Long Promised The Yankees
- 13 features to improve your Google Docs experience
- 5 free, ingeniously simple apps that will save you money
- How several states are taking the lead on restoring overtime pay
- Leaders: This is how your team wants you to respond to political issues
- Here’s what happened when I revealed my mental health struggles to my employees
- Forget the baby apps. These are the apps every new parent should have
- Domino’s ‘Stranger Things’ app reveals the mind-flaying stakes of the attention arms race
- A living wage doesn’t just benefit workers. It benefits businesses and society, too
- Doctors Are Stumped by a Rare Monkeypox Outbreak
- The Black Market Is Crawling With Spiders, New Study Finds
- Archaeologists in Egypt Unearth 4300-Year-Old Tomb of Man Who Handled His Pharaoh's 'Secret Documents'
- The Civil War Drastically Reshaped How Americans Deal With Death. Will the Pandemic?
- Can Greece and the U.K. Finally Broker a Deal to Return the Elgin Marbles to Athens?
- Volunteers Uncover Rare, 4800-Year-Old Stone Circle in England
- Saving the Imperiled Saltmarsh Sparrow
- A Brief History of Red Drink
- Strawberry Curry Is a Modern Twist on an Old Tradition
- The Bridge Collection in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal
- United Memorial Gardens in Plymouth, Michigan
- Dye Ditch Gang in Fort Payne, Alabama
- Old Applewhite Bridge in San Antonio, Texas
- Hand of Man Museum in Duncan, British Columbia
- Håverud Aqueduct in Håverud, Sweden
- Angel Lake and the East Humboldt Mountains in Wells, Nevada
- Your Phone Could be Used to Prosecute For Getting an Abortion. Here's how
- What is Monkeypox, the Virus Infecting People in the U.S. and Europe?
- Climate-Fueled Heat Waves Will Hamper Western Hydropower
- The U.S. Needs Its Local Public Health Officials Back, Stat
- NASA Hails Starliner Launch Success Despite Thruster Glitch
- HIV Care Has Improved Dramatically--But Not for Everyone
- Physicists Find a Shortcut to Seeing an Elusive Quantum Glow
- People Who Are Making Health Care More Fair
- Austin Cops Have Issued an Arrest Warrant For the Murder of Cyclist Moriah Wilson
- This App Taught Me How to Ski in Two Days
- I’m an Expert Skier. I Took Lessons from an App
- What the World’s Most Bumbling Park Ranger Taught Me About Bear Safety
- Ben McGrath on ‘Riverman,’ the Story of an American Legend Who Disappeared
- Pro Cyclists Keep Getting Whacked by Flying Corks
- I Survived a Polar Bear Attack
- How to Protect Your Dog From Rattlesnake Bites
- Mama Deer Chases Down Man Who Accidentally Stepped on Her Baby
- Aaron Paul Runs Back to Salute Fans Missed During Meet & Greet Event
- Chappelle Attacker Says He Rushed Stage Over Offensive LGBT Jokes
- Emergency Baby Formula Shipments Arrive in U.S. Amid Mass Shortage
- Laura Dern Reveals She Was Only 23 Years Old in Original 'Jurassic Park'
- Peter Pan's Arc in 'Rescue Rangers' Compared to Bobby Driscoll Tragedy
- Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker Getting Married in Italy at D&G Compound
- Pete Davidson Bids Farewell to 'SNL' in Moving, Funny Weekend Update Skit
- Jerry Lee Lewis: Trouble in Mind’ Review: Ethan Coen’s First Solo Outing Spotlights Lewis’s Timelessly Wild Rock ‘n’ Roll Joy
- Kendrick Lamar’s ‘Mr. Morale & the Big Steppers’ Bows at No. 1 With Year’s Biggest First-Week Debut
- Kurt Cobain’s ‘Smells Like Teen Spirit’ Guitar Auctions for Nearly $5 Million
- November’ Review: Slick French Thriller Is Less a Call to Remember Than an Appeal to Relax
- Korea Box Office: ‘The Roundup’ Blasts to $21 Million Opening Weekend
- Eminem Makes a Cameo in Pete Davidson’s Final ‘SNL’ Rap Parody ‘Forgot About Lorne’
- British Cinema Owner, Distributor Romaine Hart Remembered for Pioneering Efforts
- Scandinavia Cannes Docs Showcase Touts Both New and Established Talent
- Rudy Takes Break From Parade to Yell at Stranger on the Street
- Colin Cantwell, Artist Who Designed Iconic ‘Star Wars’ Spacecrafts, Dead at 90
- Billie Eilish, Coldplay Sign Global Citizen Open Letter to End Extreme Poverty
- Kurt Cobain’s ‘Smells Like Teen Spirit’ Guitar Sells for $4.5 Million at Auction
- Arkansas Gov. Claims He Disagrees With the Abortion Ban He Signed into Law
- Watch Eminem Disrupt Pete Davidson’s Final ‘SNL’ Music Video, a Lorne Michaels Tribute
- Thunderstorms Knock Out Two Nights of Headlining Sets at Welcome to Rockville Fest
- RS Recommends: Can’t Find Nintendo Switch OLED In Stock? Get the Switch Lite On Sale
- The average American now has $9,000 less in personal savings than they did last year, down to a shockingly low...
- Turns out the Southern Baptist Church is just like the Catholic Church [Sick]
- Doctor makes poor choice in treatment of ex-husband -- twice [Dumbass]
- There once was a ferry off Nantucket. The reservations? Someone mucked it. We are stuck in this place, so shut up...
- Just know that God is watching you get jiggy in that rooftop hot tub [Cool]
- You don't mess with Wisconsinites [Obvious]
- Photoshop this robot farmer [Photoshop]
- Surge in desertions has some military experts Naval gazing [Interesting]
- U.S. Soccer And Players Agree To Equal Pay In New Contracts
- Weird Things Our Boyfriend Does When He’s Home Alone
- Fetus Steps Outside Womb For Quick Cigarette Break
- NYPD Arrests Colombian Turnstile Lord Behind Massive Turnstile-Jumping Ring
- Elon Musk Accuses Own Genitals Of Being Far-Left Actor With Axe To Grind
- Excuses Men Use To Not Get Married
- Knife-Wielding Tesla Kills Pedestrian
- Ringling Bros. Announces Comeback Tour Without Animal Acts
- These Posts Are All About The Fear Of Deep Water, And Here Are 142 Of The Scariest Ones That Might Make You Want To Swim Away
- 36 Of The Worst Brand Fails And Disasters, As Shared By This TikToker
- 73 Of The Best Memes And Posts From “The Other 98%” Organization That Challenges The Super Rich
- Am I A Jerk For Telling My Husband I Won’t Cook For Him Again If He Chose To Eat His Coworker’s Meal Over Mine?”
- Chefs, What Are Some Tips And Tricks That Everyone Should Know About Cooking?” (51 Answers)
- This Facebook Group Shares The Most Wholesome Posts To Restore Your Faith In Humanity And Here Are 65 Of The Most...
- 72 Of The Best ‘Dogspotting’ Pics That Might Remind You Why We Love Dogs So Much (New Pics)
- 120 Photos That Are Hard To Believe Aren’t Photoshopped (New Pics)
- Andrew Wiggins Praised for Dunk on Luka Doncic, 'MVP' Play as Warriors Beat Mavericks
- Evander Kane, Connor McDavid Connection 'So Damn Insane' as Oilers Rout Flames
- NASCAR All-Star Race 2022 Results: Ryan Blaney Holds on For Win in Chaotic Ending
- Warriors News: Otto Porter Jr.'s Foot Injury 'Definitely Concerning,' Per Steve Kerr
- Warriors' Otto Porter Jr. Won't Return to Game 3 vs. Mavericks Because of Foot Injury
- Rangers' Gerard Gallant Calls Out Hurricanes' 'Bulls--t' at End of Game 3
- NCAA Softball Tournament 2022: Super Regionals Bracket and Schedule Info
- Tiger Woods Congratulates Justin Thomas on Winning 2022 PGA Championship
- Buy! Buy! Buy! In NYC, Balenciaga’s Stock Is Rising Even Higher
- Henry Golding Lets His Hair Down
- Tom Cruise’s Watch Will Be Accurate Until the Year 2100
- Why Atlanta Season 3 Ended With a Weird Van Episode
- The Huge REI Sale Will Help You Conquer the Great Outdoors in Style
- The 20 Best New Menswear Items to Buy This Week
- Travis Scott x Nike Is Back
- Our Favorite Swim Trunks Are Over 30% Off Right Now (Plus 7 Other Big Gear Deals We Like)
- 20 Sturdy & Stylish Hiking Boots Online Shoppers Swear By
- All The Quirky Products R29 Shopping Editors Tried & Loved In April
- Feeling Spontaneous? That’s Just Mars In Aries
- 11 Good American Styles To Serve Body-ody-ody This Summer
- I Needed Those Years To Grow.’ 5 People On How Abortion Changed Their Lives
- How To Channel Golf & Tennis Style This Summer (Actual Play, Optional)
- A Beauty YouTuber’s 3-Step Routine For Defined & Bouncy Curls
- A Case For Cosmopolitan-Grandma Jewelry
- How to watch AMD, Nvidia, and Microsoft’s Computex 2022 keynotes
- Dota 2’s The International will take place in Southeast Asia for the first time
- Hyundai is building EV and battery production facilities in Georgia
- Larry Ellison was on a call with Sean Hannity and Lindsey Graham to discuss overturning election results
- Amazon tests having drivers make deliveries from local malls
- Apple display supplier could lose out on large iPhone 14 order after it was reportedly caught cutting corners
- Crypto exchange FTX is getting into stock trading
- Google will temporarily let Match use alternate payment systems ahead of 2023 trial
- Xiaomi and Leica to launch a co-branded phone in July
- WhatsApp will end support for iOS 10 and iOS 11 on October 24th
- Hyundai will invest $5 billion toward US manufacturing and innovation
- Stalker 2’ is reportedly back in development after Ukraine invasion forced studio to relocate
- YouTube removed 70,000 videos in Ukraine-related enforcement action
- Hitting the Books: How winning the lottery is a lot like being re-struck by lightning
- Boeing’s Starliner carried a ‘Kerbal Space Program’ character to the ISS
- iFixit will sell replacement parts for almost every Steam Deck component
- 20 Outstanding Online Co-Op Games to Play With Faraway Friends
- The Best Rain Jackets to Help You Brave the Elements
- A Puzzling Quantum Scenario Appears to Violate a Law of Physics
- This Updated Curtain-Opening Robot Offers a Taste of Luxury
- How to Limit Who Can Contact You on Facebook
- Volodymyr Zelensky and the Art of the War Story
- 5 Myths and Misconceptions About Coffee
- Apple’s Mixed-Reality Glasses Enter Our Actual Reality
- Singapore-based BUD, which offers a metaverse for Gen Z via its apps and plans to launch an NFT marketplace, raises...
- Sources: Broadcom is in ongoing talks to acquire VMware, but a deal is not imminent
- Paytm, whose share price has dropped 57% so far this year, reports Q4 revenue of ~$200M, up 89% YoY, and a net loss...
- YouTube says it has taken down more than 70,000 videos and 9,000 channels related to the war in Ukraine for...
- A look at the autonomous vehicle industry, as CB Insights says equity funding for companies developing autonomous...
- Google details three campaigns using Predator spyware built by North Macedonian developer Cytrox which exploited...
- Interview with Arm CEO Rene Haas on Arm's future plans, investing more in R&D, its competitor RISC-V, the company's...
- London-based SaaS management startup Vertice, which aims to help businesses reduce their annual SaaS spend by...
- What’s in Which Python
- Useless Use of "dd"
- Russian Ruble Is World’s Best Currency This Year
- Is This a Tank?
- Empirical Notes on Kissing
- Discovered a 63kb tiddlywiki like self saving HTML+JS wiki and its looking cool
- Blinkenlights: PC Binary Emulating Visualizer
- Autism increase mystery solved? No, it's not vaccines, GMOs, glyphosate
- Q.Link: Hide your link behind a simple quiz.
- octaValidate: A client-side form validation library
- Curate: Cataloging with amazing stuffs daily.
- Peachpage: Save articles to read later, on the web!
- LiveReacting 24/7: Create your own 24/7 Live stream channel
- Web UI: Download free UI design assets for the Figma and Adobe XD
- mesh.: find some chit to do
- Cauldron Free: Role-specific job pages to screen and hire 3x faster
- This obscure website is dedicated to ape-themed playground slides
- Sky Hawk is a long-lost arcade Nintendo arcade game that includes 16mm film footage of remote-controlled fighter planes
- Listen: Xiu Xiu reinterprets the music from Twin Peaks
- Box" is a hypnotic 1982 short film by Takashi Ito
- Stephen Colbert invites you to GoTUCKyourself
- McDonald's conjoined noses commercial
- Why did Duke Nukem die?
- Teach yourself how to play guitar with the Jamstik trainer
- When to Book the Cheapest Summer Flights
- When You Should Use Sand on Your Lawn (and When You Shouldn't)
- How to Get Tough Stains Off Your White Dishes
- When to Wash Your Walls Before Painting, and When You Can Skip It
- Use This Map to Find Out When Your Sent Mail Should Arrive
- How to Harvest Basil All Season Without Killing It
- How to Pick Up the Tab Without Things Getting Awkward
- Your Next Seltzer Needs Some Jam
Arts & Letters Daily
- strong>Anna Wintour does not believe in small talk, pleasantries, or explanations. Her greatest strength,...
- Writing for an audience demands pride and ego. How, then, should writers display themselves in public?
- strong>Aristotle and the art of storytelling. His views on length, structure, plot, and character hold up 2,000 years later
- strong>Today’s artist-entrepreneurs forgo agents, gallerists, and curators to market art directly to consumers....
- strong>Günther Anders wrote — with unsparing pessimism — about the dangers of technology. He is a forgotten prophet...
- strong>Historians can be divided into followers of Herodotus (the storytellers) and Thucydides (the fact-grubbers)
- By 1916, Wittgenstein had laid out his solution to philosophy’s quandaries. But then he was pushed beyond his...
- strong>Jhumpa Lahiri: “Once art weds itself to a social or political purpose it is bled of its true purpose”
- The balance has shifted away from SPAs
- Favorite Tweet
- An Anonymous TV Writer Offers An Inside Look At Why Special Effects Seem So Bad Right Now
- Vintage computer ads that show how far we’ve progressed, 1970-1990
- I'm an addict
- Lotus 1-2-3 For Linux
- 42 Of The Best Father’s Day Gifts To Give In 2022
- Aussies Are Sharing Their Poisonous Bite Stories And It's Super Insightful
- Do You Actually Prefer Sleep Or Food?
- These 20 Artists Had The Best Debut Albums Hands Down
- 10 Actors Who Nailed Their Accents For A Role And 10 That Shouldn't Ever Try An Accent Again
- 27 Products For People Who Thrive On Attention
- Kickstart Sad Hot Girl Summer With These 16 "Conversations With Friends" Inspired Reads
- Women Are Sharing The One Thing They Had To Explain To Their Male Partners About Their Bodies Or Everyday Lives, And...
- 10 Reasons Why You Should Eat Tomatoes Every Day
- 5 Reasons for Bad Breath, and How to Fix It
- 20 Dazzling Met Gala Outfits That Look Like They’re Straight Out of the Movies
- 10+ Clothes From Amazon That Will Help You Get a Red Carpet Look
- 18 Famous Stars of the 80s and How Much They’ve Changed Over the Years
- What Might Happen If You Take a Cold Shower Every Day
- Kourtney Kardashian & Travis Barker Got Married, Proving Friendship Is a Stepping Stone for Love
- I Was Frustrated, but I Never Felt Defeated,” Harrison Ford and His Epic Rise From Carpenter to Celebrity Actor
- Broadcom reportedly in talks to buy VMware
- Futures Movers: Stock futures gain as Wall Street looks to snap 8-week losing streak
- Key Words: U.S. economy ‘in a better position’ than most countries despite recession risk, Biden adviser says
- The Wall Street Journal: Abbott CEO apologizes for baby formula shortage, promises production ramp-up
- Key Words: Monkeypox is something ’everybody should be concerned about’ and ‘would be consequential,’ if it spreads,...
- Early Voting Wins the Preakness Stakes
- Sustainable Investing: Elon Musk called ESG a scam
- Select lots of Jif peanut butter are recalled
- Is Davos Good For Nothing or a Little Bit of Something?
- Walmart and Target Raise Fears About the Health of the American Consumer
- Quad' Nations to Track Illegal Chinese Fishing
- What History Shows Us About Market Downturns
- Why Terra (Luna) and UST Coin Are Soaring Today
- Stock Market Sell-Off: 2 Bargain Growth Stocks to Buy Now
- Looking for Tech Stocks? These 3 Are Great Buys
- How to All But Clinch a Millionaire Retirement
- Broadcom in Talks to Acquire VMware, the Cloud Computing Company
- At Davos, a Referendum on the World Economic Forum
- G7 Nations Pledge $20 Billion to Ukraine
- Boeing’s Starliner Docks With Space Station for NASA
- Baby Formula Shortage Has an Aggravating Factor: Few Producers
- Big Tech Is Getting Clobbered on Wall Street. It’s a Good Time for Them
- In South Korea, Joe Biden Seeks to Rebuild Economic Ties Across Asia
- Even Among Corporate Raiders, Elon Musk Is a Pirate
Wikipedia Current Events
- Twenty-seven people are injured after a bus rolls over near Kingsville, Maryland, United States. (AP)
- Four people are killed and 16 others are injured in a traffic collision in San Juan Chamula, Chiapas, Mexico. (AP)
- The Russian-appointed mayor of Enerhodar, in Russian-occupied Zaporizhzhia Oblast, is severely injured in an explosion. The cause of the blast is unclear. (Reuters)
- COVID-19 pandemic
- 2022 monkeypox outbreak
- An Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps colonel is assassinated in Tehran, Iran, by unknown gunmen riding on motorcycles. (AP)
- Four people are killed after a failed attempt to smuggle drugs from Syria to Jordan. (Reuters)
- 2021–22 Serie A
- 2021–22 Premier League
- Manchester City win their second consecutive Premier League title, their fourth in 5 years, and their sixth overall on the final day of the season following a 3–2 comeback against Aston Villa. Manchester City win the league with 93 points, one point more than Liverpool. This is the first time since 2019 that the title has been decided on the final day of the season. (The New York Times)
My administration will always fight for equal pay – and while we still have more work to do, I’m glad equal pay is now a reality for the @USWNT.
I had a very productive three days in the Republic of Korea. Looking forward to what we will accomplish in Tokyo next.
This evening, I announced our first two Defense Production Act authorizations for infant formula for Abbott Nutrition and Reckitt. This allows the two infant formula manufacturers to add legally binding language to their orders with suppliers that will give them priority.
School districts can now apply for the Clean School Bus Program to replace their school buses with zero or low-emission models. Learn more:
Harvey Milk once said, “It takes no compromise to give people their rights.” Those words have never been truer as we fight to stop hate, protect reproductive rights, and strengthen the right to vote. #HarveyMilkDay
The power a woman has to make decisions about her own body is directly connected to her power to make decisions about her future. This week I met with health care providers to talk through how we protect reproductive rights for women in America.