- A huge new report shows wealth is directly correlated with the climate crisis, and the people who tend to own the...
- French authorities release man held as suspect in the murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi, blaming an identity mix-up
- We’re losing IQ points’: the lead poisoning crisis unfolding among US children
- Supreme Court to decide whether states can refuse to pay for religious education
- Billionaires' share of global wealth soars during pandemic
- Putin: How can you tell UKRAINE that that the US will protect them when it can’t even protect its own Nation’s Capitol
- Indonesian woman’s death after alleged rape and abortion fuels calls for tough laws against sexual violence, police reform
- Thai court jails millionaire tycoon for poaching protected animals. He was caught 'red handed' with carcasses of...
- PSA: Here’s when Halo Infinite’s campaign launches
- Seattle Seahawks' Jamal Adams needs season-ending shoulder surgery, source says
- Fox Christmas Tree Catches Fire in New York City
- Sonos announces plans to make its products more efficient and repairable
- Serena Williams Will Miss Australian Open With Injury
- France frees Saudi national held over suspected Khashoggi link
- Kim Kardashian honors Kanye West during People's Choice Awards 2021 speech
- Chargers QB Justin Herbert, Lions QB Jared Goff among NFL Players of the Week
- Flood insurance costs rise in areas once deemed lower risk
- Navy: Member of SEAL Team 8 dies after training incident
- Nigerian migrant found dead in Polish forest near Belarus
- No school for becoming queen': Dutch princess in limelight
- Kim Potter trial: Who is the former Minnesota officer and why did she shoot Daunte Wright?
- This is unacceptable:' What we know about Tuesday's triple homicide near Canal Winchester
- Queens man fatally shoots ex-roommate with gun stored at former residence: NYPD
- Instagram CEO to appear before Senate panel
- Britain Joins U.S. in Diplomatic Boycott of Beijing Olympic Games
- Video About Christmas Party Drops Boris Johnson Into Another Mess
- Early Study Shows Pfizer Vaccine Gives Some Protection Against Omicron
- It’s a Christmas Sweater on a T. Rex: You Sure You Want to Call It Ugly?
- Schools Are Closing Classrooms on Fridays. Parents Are Furious
- Can the Press Prevent a Trump Restoration?
- School District Investigates Claims of Longtime Sexual Misconduct by Teachers
- The Achilles’ Heel of Biden’s Climate Plan? Coal Miners
- Joining drag queens on TV show costs Indiana pastor his job
- Helicopter carrying Indian military chief crashes; 13 dead
- EXPLAINER: How does an officer use a gun instead of a Taser?
- Pfizer says COVID booster offers protection against omicron
- With vaccine resistance high, Poland faces surge of deaths
- Japanese tycoon takes off for International Space Station
- Video piles pressure on UK’s Johnson in lockdown-party saga
- USSR's death blow was struck 30 years ago in a hunting lodge
- Jennifer Lawrence had to explain G.O.A.T. to Meryl Streep
- Holiday travel: Does Omicron change anything?
- Jussie Smollett's trial is coming to a close. These are the key moments in the case
- Analysis: Hertz is celebrating an epic comeback. Not everyone's pleased
- Real Christmas trees are better for your mental health than artificial ones, experts say
- A swarm of more than 40 earthquakes in 24 hours is causing a buzz in the northwest US
- Won't-run-if-Trump-runs question leads to waiting game for likely 2024 candidates
- James Brown said the CIA spied on him. The CIA won't say
- Food and Cooking Things We Tried And Loved In 2021
- Things For Our Homes We Tried And Loved In 2021
- Life Hacks We Tried And Loved In 2021
- Self Care Things That We Tried And Loved In 2021
- Apps And Stuff We Tried And Loved In 2021
- Gadgets We Tried And Loved in 2021
- Things We Tried And Loved In 2021
- Here’s How Instagram Fails To Protect People At Risk For Eating Disorders From Pro-Anorexia Messaging
- Rose McGowan’s Lawsuit Against Harvey Weinstein Dismissed
- What You Need To Know About Daunte Wright's Shooting As Trial Of Ex-Cop Kim Potter Begins
- Cynthia Nixon Almost Dated Diarrhea-Stricken Stephen Colbert On ‘Sex And The City’
- Pfizer Says COVID-19 Booster Offers Protection Against Omicron
- Robert E. Lee Statue To Be Melted Down, Turned Into Art By African American Heritage Center
- Man Held As Fox News' Giant Christmas Tree Goes Up In Flames
- Matt Gaetz Chills Critics With ‘Terrifying’ Prediction About GOP In 2022
- Stephen Colbert Taunts Devin Nunes With Why He’s ‘Perfect’ To Run Trump Tech Startup
- Complaint to FTC: Amazon search results full of potentially deceiving ads
- Pfizer-BioNTech say booster doses more effective at blocking Omicron variant
- Biden unveils "Building a Better America" branding
- Olaf Scholz sworn in as chancellor of Germany, succeeding Angela Merkel
- Instagram's boss faces Congress' questions on harm to teens
- School buses that track your child's location
- Experts fear a bad flu season on top of COVID
- Australia joins U.S. in diplomatic boycott of Beijing Winter Olympics
🔴 More than half of Britons say that Boris Johnson must resign over allegations around a Downing Street Christmas party, new polling has revealed Read more on the @TelePolitics live blog 👇
Sky News has learnt that chief executives from companies including BP, British Airways and BT Group are expected to meet the prime minister for the final meeting of the Build Back Better Council (BBBC)
BBC News (World)
Manslaughter trial begins for ex-police officer who says she meant to use a Taser when shooting dead black motorist Daunte Wright
“But unfortunately, from the very beginning of her nomination, Saule was subjected to inappropriate personal attacks that were far beyond the pale,” President Biden said
Al Jazeera English
“I’m done with having to compromise our health.” Pressure is mounting on Canada to end environmental racism: the disproportionate siting of hazardous projects and polluting industries among Indigenous communities and populations of colour ⤵️
People who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 should wear masks in public, indoor settings in areas that have substantial to high transmission of the virus. (Yes, even Santa Claus!)
- When You're A Billionaire, Your Hobbies Can Slash Your Tax Bill
- Grimes Made A PSA To Save California's Last Nuclear Plant
- The Vice President Should Not Be Using Bluetooth Headphones
- Travis Scott Denies Liability For Astroworld, Asks For Dismissal From Lawsuits
- CNN And Chris Cuomo Are On The Brink Of All-Out War
- Disgruntled Neighbors And Dwindling Shorebirds Jeopardize SpaceX Expansion
- Pfizer Says Booster Dose Of Vaccine Protects Against Omicron Variant
- These Discrete CBD Packets Are Easy To Bring With You
- Wikipedia Editors Very Mad About Jimmy Wales’s NFT of a Wikipedia Edit
- Workers Are Using ‘Mouse Movers’ So They Can Use the Bathroom in Peace
- The ‘Afghan Kardashians’ Are Going Ahead with Their Reality Show Despite Taliban Threats
- Normal Island: UK Loses It Over ‘Illegal’ Christmas Party at Boris Johnson’s House
- The Indian Army Killed 13 Members of a Tribe by ‘Mistake’
- Jersey City’s New Police Chief Has Never Been a Cop
- Crispy Garlic Chili Oil Recipe
- Cartels Are Hiring Kids to Be Hitmen
- PROTECT YOUR MIND
- Why do people feel the need to post everything on social media?
- 5 Reasons Successful Women Intimidate Weak Men
- Strong continuation of upmove, what next?
- I am not alone.
- 5 Subconscious Behaviors Which Are Attracting Negativity Into Your Life
- On Expectations (and Seeing the World)
- Dear NY FBI, when this world’s Most Powerful Women meet their Maker, do you think God will ask…
- Environmental Activists Turn Talents Inward
- Trump Continues to Glorify the January 6 Insurrection
- Stupid-Looking Statue of Nathan Bedford Forrest Comes Down in Nashville
- Canadian Pilots Rally to Supply Towns Isolated by Flooding
- The Guy Who Tried to Sue a Fake Twitter Cow Is Going to Lead Trump’s Media Company
- The Justice Department Is Suing Texas for Gerrymandered Maps
- Donald Trump Suggests Georgia’s GOP Primary Will Be “Rigged”
- How Is the US Actually Doing on Tracking Variants Like Omicron? We Asked Some Experts
- US House passes $768bn defense bill in bipartisan vote despite progressive criticism
- Travis Scott denies responsibility for Astroworld deaths, documents show
- Russia expects urgent Ukraine talks with US after Biden-Putin summit
- Johnson ‘apologises unreservedly’ over No 10 Christmas party video
- Man arrested in Paris over Jamal Khashoggi killing is released
- Hidden sketch revealed beneath Rembrandt’s The Night Watch
- Better.com boss apologises for firing 900 staff on Zoom call
- Magnus Carlsen v Ian Nepomniachtchi: World Chess Championship Game 10
- Tottenham return 13 positive Covid-19 tests
- Boss says sorry for 'blundered' mass Zoom firing
- 5G in Coverdale: Ancient valley set for telecoms upgrade
- Covid: Pfizer says booster shot promising against Omicron
- Ministers considering move to Covid Plan B
- PMQs: Boris Johnson sorry for offence caused by Christmas party joke video
- Grenfell firm F1 sponsorship deal ended
- Euros' is most googled term of 2021 in UK
- Biden’s summit: What’s democracy got to do with it?
- French authorities release man held as suspect in the murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi, blaming an identity mix-up
- The Fox News Christmas tree was set on fire in New York. A man is now in custody, police say
- Opening statements to begin Wednesday in trial of former police officer who fatally shot Daunte Wright
- A dance, not a war
- HarperCollins drops Chris Cuomo book after CNN fires the anchor amid scandal
- Boris Johnson’s staff denied there was a 2020 Christmas party, then they joked about it on camera
- Discriminatory’ coronavirus rules leave expats frustrated while sparking diplomatic disputes
- Olaf Scholz elected German chancellor
- Pfizer says its booster shot can protect against Omicron
- It’s beginning to look a lot like arson’: Suspect charged in Fox News Christmas tree fire
- Senate Dems launch last-ditch effort to change the rules of the chamber
- Inside Joe Biden’s 2-Day Zoom Plan to Rescue Democracy
- It’s Kentucky straight in Lexington City Hall
- It’s a sore spot for a lot of people’: Why officials are raising questions about Biden’s vaccine donations
- Germany’s new climate minister aims for green economic miracle
The Daily Beast
- Ghislaine Maxwell and the Ecstasy of the Feet
- Boris Johnson Denies No. 10 COVID Christmas Party Took Place Despite Damning Video
- Drag Race’ Star Sharon Needles Terrorized a 15-Year-Old Superfan. And They Weren’t Alone
- Trump Can Win the Jan. 6 War Even if He Loses the Legal Battle
- Benedetta’ Is the Steamy Tale of Two Lesbian Nuns and Their Virgin Mary Dildo
- How Donald Trump Could Help Stacey Abrams Win Georgia
- Dan Crenshaw Helps the GOP Form a Circular Firing Squad
- Why Are Orbs Flooding Your Timeline? Blame the Meme Recession
United States Navy SEALs, Accident, Virginia Beach, SEAL Team
"The details of the tragic accident are currently under investigation and findings will be made available at the appropriate time," Lt. Cmdr. Kara Handley said.
Wine, Barefoot, Oreo, Oreo Thins Vanilla 192g
Oreo and Barefoot Wines created a red wine blend inspired by Oreo Thins. Check out this review to see what the chocolaty sip tastes like and where you can buy it.
Philadelphia, Amber alert, Pennsylvania, Child abduction
Philadelphia police said that 6-year-old Sahara Little was found safe and unharmed Wednesday morning after an Amber Alert was issued. The 2007 burgundy Scion TC sedan that Little was sitting in when the vehicle was stolen Tuesday night outside of a ...
American Airlines, Doug Parker, Chief Executive Officer, Robert D. Isom Jr.
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – In announcing his departure from the CEO spot at American Airlines, Doug Parker suggested anyone jumping on a flight probably won't notice a difference when the handoff happens next spring. Labor groups, industry analysts and ...
Feast of the Immaculate Conception, Mary
Catholics on Wednesday trooped to churches in celebration of the Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary.
Alzheimer disease Viagra
Viagra might help to treat Alzheimer's disease, according to researchers who have been using the impotence drug to study the effects it has on the brain.
The 2021 Jimmy V Classic was a thriller inside Madison Square Garden. No. 6 Villanova (7-2) beats Syracuse (5-4), 67-53. Jimmy Boeheim led all scorers with ...
Image Credit: Reuters, Salvador Rodriguez. Hear from CIOs, CTOs, and other C-level and senior execs on data and AI strategies at the Future ...
PARIS (AP) — Kylian Mbappe and Lionel Messi both scored twice as Paris Saint-Germain punished Brugge 4-1 in their final Champions League group game on ...
Get a report of the Real Madrid vs. Internazionale 2021-22 UEFA Champions League, Group Stage football match.
- Nigerian migrant found dead in Polish forest near Belarus
- Instagram CEO to appear before Senate panel
- Egyptian activist walks free after nearly 2 years in jail
- EU unveils trade sanction plan to counter foreign coercion
- UK plans diplomatic boycott of Beijing Winter Olympics
- Switzerland: Foreign minister Cassis picked as new president
- WATCH: Koala swings around at refuge
- Indian air force says country’s military chief has been killed in helicopter crash
- Germany bids Angela Merkel farewell as Olaf Scholz takes power
- Bizarre" coral reef sounds offer hope of recovery after destruction
- Ramy Inocencio
- Millions expected to shop on Black Friday amid busy holiday season
- End of year money saving tips and how to save on taxes
- Here's where your delayed orders may be stuck
- Mexican-American escaramuzas transcend borders with cultural tradition of choreographed horse riding
- The Washington Ballet's Nutcracker returns for in-person audiences
- Tis the season for holiday bills. Here's how to come up with a strategy now to pay them off
- 5 things you need in order to qualify for Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- With omicron out there, how to know if your return-to-office plans are actually safe
- What Jim Cramer is watching Wednesday, including a best idea in the energy space
- Satellite imagery company Planet begins trading on the NYSE after closing SPAC merger
- Pfizer will submit full data on Covid treatment pill to the FDA in a few days, CEO says
- Southwest Airlines says travel demand is improving, forecasts fourth quarter profit
- Stitch Fix shares are down more than 27%, analyst says apparel retailer has hit a 'growth wall'
- Starbucks workers decide whether to form first U.S. union
- With jury set, trial turns to opening statements in Daunte Wright killing
- Malaysian court upholds ex-premier Najib's graft conviction
- What you need to know about Germany's new chancellor and coalition government
- The House OKs a bipartisan defense policy bill that includes servicemember pay boost
- After Senate leaders broker a deal, the House takes a first step to avoid default
- Chile's Congress approves same-sex marriage by an overwhelming majority
- Kellogg to hire replacements for striking workers who rejected a proposed contract
- Torrance police traded racist, homophobic texts. It could jeopardize hundreds of cases
- Brazen assault in the middle of the day' leaves a boy dead, a neighborhood shaken
- Podcast: The life and legacy of Jacqueline Avant
- California considers $500 fines for water wasters as drought worsens, conservation lags
- Column: Desalination plant company not shy about asking for government handouts
- 34,000 L.A. Unified students have not complied with vaccine mandate, signaling problems ahead
- Mexican kidnap-for-ransom ring that operated in Southern California is indicted
- Police detain one suspect and search for another after teen is fatally shot in Boyle Heights
- Black and Latino neighborhoods pay more for energy despite far lower emissions
- Does this North Carolina candidate's viral video have a winning lesson for Democrats?
- Ghislaine Maxwell's trial is a sideshow
- Small lab study shows omicron partially evades vaccine-based immunity
- N.J. Republicans bum-rush the state house, endangering cops, state workers
- The shaming of Brooke Shields: Actress addresses backlash after her sexualized '80s Calvin Klein ad
- Steven Spielberg’s “West Side Story” banned in multiple Middle Eastern countries
- 23 and Not Me: As an adoptee, I'm not even remotely tempted to take a DNA test
- Polish soldiers find body of suspected migrant near Belarus border
- German police target alleged human smuggling with nationwide raids
- There is nothing to cure': Senators back ban on LGBT 'conversion therapy'
- Storm Barra: Thousands of homes left without power in Ireland
- Ignazio Cassis: Swiss minister chosen as country's next president
- Princess Amalia, heir to the Dutch throne, turns 18
- Migrant puppet in London as border control debated
- UK is planning to join diplomatic boycott of Beijing Winter Olympics
- Video Shows 'Weirdest Tardigrade Ever' Named After Kramer From 'Seinfeld'
- Fox News Christmas Tree Arson Suspect Craig Tamanaha Has 3 Priors, Fire Not Political: Cops
- Greg Tate Tributes Paid to Music Writer and Critic After His Death Aged 64
- Internet Backs Man Refusing to Help Elderly Neighbor Who Threatened His Dog
- Where To Use the 'Destiny 2' Strange Key
- Democrats Warn Texas is Next Target for Disinformation Aimed at Latinos
- Older Vehicles Put Seniors at High Risk of Car Accident Fatalities
- 2021's Most Transporting Books
- Life After Guantánamo: “It Doesn’t Leave You”
- Jen Psaki Accidentally Tells the Truth About How Expensive Covid Rapid Tests Are in U.S
- Sen. Chris Murphy, a Longtime Saudi War Critic, Votes to Support Missile Sale
- These Chemicals Disrupt the Sexual Development of Children
- The Iran War That Obama Tried to Avoid Is Now Around the Corner
- The Paycheck Paradox: What's Missing When We Talk About the Economy
- Report: Bit by Bit, the Noose Is Tightening Around the Nuclear Weapons Industry
- Stanley McChrystal Accidentally Reveals the Dishonesty of U.S. Generals
- Swarm of 40 quakes in 24 hours causing buzz in northwest..
- Bitter rift..
- Actor charges towards reporter when questioned..
- Pastor dressed in drag for hbo show. blowback led to him relieved of duties..
- Not jabbed? in singapore, you'll pay for own treatment..
- World's tiniest camera -- size of grain of salt!
- How amazon outage left smart homes not so smart after all... thousands without working fridges, roombas, doorbells..
- Pfizer: three shots necessary
- Barrett makes 7 3s, Knicks beat Spurs to snap 3-game skid
- FOX News Media will rebuild All-American Christmas tree after ‘malicious arson attack,’ CEO Suzanne Scott says
- Portland bar owner says business robbed three times in a month: We're 'on our own'
- Talbot denies old team, Wild top Oilers 4-1 for 7th straight
- Indiana pastor who danced in drag on HBO show 'relieved' of duties: 'Bullied him right out'
- Texas police searching for suspect after active shooter situation at Killeen Mall
- Hertl's hat trick leads Sharks past Flames 5-3
- Kim Potter trial: Minneapolis on edge as Daunte Wright's name posted around town
- Christmas tree outside Fox News HQ torched in suspected arson; police claim it was not politically motivated
- Actor Michael Sheen declares he is now a 'not-for-profit' actor, will donate majority of earnings to the needy, and...
- Long Island waitress goes viral for throwing out older man trying to pick up 'underage girls'
- Pastor faces backlash after dressing in drag on HBO show
- Mental health poll finds regular churchgoers and Republicans doing far better than Democrats
- Man kills himself and his family over fears from his employer discovering fake vaccine card, German police say
- Poll: Just 37% of Dems want to see Biden top the 2024 Democratic ticket
- Biden nominee drops bid to lead banking regulation office after Republicans object to her extremist views
- The books that made us think and act differently this year
- What Google’s trending searches say about America in 2021
- Germany’s new government has big plans. It might be a shock after Merkel
- Why adoption isn’t a replacement for abortion rights
- How much control should Apple have over your iPhone?
- The case against Big Tech
- Let Succession be ambiguous
- Why the Belarus migrant crisis is different
- The Best Books of 2021
- The Theranos Trial Shows Why We Should Be Suspicious of Nuclear Fusion
- Americans Still Have a Bunch More Savings Than Before the Pandemic
- Johnny Cash Is a Hero to Americans on the Left and Right. But His Music Took a Side
- What Role Did Other Adult Women Play in Jeffrey Epstein’s Abuse of Teenage Girls?
- The Supreme Court’s New Religious Liberty Case Could Destroy Public Education
- What’s Actually Going On With the Santa Shortage
- Is This Really the Democrats’ Plan for the Midterms?
- Check out 9 pitch decks that legal-tech startups used to raise millions
- House progressives and staffers ramp up pressure on Democratic leadership to take action against GOP Rep. Lauren Boebert
- 70 up-and-coming fintechs changing the way Wall Street and consumers trade, invest, bank, and lend, according to 42...
- A new lawsuit accuses the FEC of failing to investigate Russia's 'coordination' with the 2016 Trump campaign
- US stocks trade mixed following massive rally on receding Omicron fears
- Mitch McConnell ignored angry threats by Trump by deciding to pursue a debt-ceiling deal with Democrats
- I went to a swanky weed-infused dinner with big-name chefs and a fire dancer. Here's what it was like
- I was left in the dark after my son's COVID-19 exposure at school. It made me face my fear of the unknown
- The Kleptocrats Next Door
- Conservatism: An Elegy
- The Attack on Russia’s Past Is Also an Attack on the Future
- A Legendary VC Has a Plan for Solving Climate Change
- Three Myths of the Great Resignation
- The West’s Nuclear Mistake
- Is Biden Blowing It on Rapid Tests?
- 2021 in Photos: How the First Months Unfolded
- A Day After Rohingya Refugees Sued Facebook for $150B, the Company Announced Some Changes
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2021
- Twitter’s Highest-Profile Users Get VIP Treatment When Trolls Strike
- India’s Military Chief, 12 Others Killed in Helicopter Crash
- Scholz Elected by Parliament to Become German Chancellor
- China Says Diplomatic Boycott ‘Seriously Violates’ Political Neutrality of Olympics
- Tokyo Set to Begin Recognizing Same-Sex Partnerships
- What Actually Worries U.S. Doctors About Omicron
- Congressional leaders reach elaborate deal to raise debt ceiling
- WATCH LIVE: Trial of Kim Potter, ex-officer who killed Daunte Wright -- Day 1
- WATCH LIVE: House Ways and Means committee holds a hearing on 'the Pandora Papers and hidden wealth'
- LISTEN LIVE: The Supreme Court hears arguments in a case on using public funds for religious schools
- Significant outage at Amazon causes widespread disruptions at U.S. businesses
- Pfizer says COVID booster offers protection against omicron variant
- News Wrap: U.S. will 'pay the price' for Beijing Olympics boycott, China says
- Biden made consequences of Ukraine invasion 'crystal clear' in call with Russia's Putin
- Beyond Meat taps Tyson Foods veterans as it prepares for fast-food growth next year
- This popular electric car scored zero stars in crash test
- Roku reaches multiyear agreement with Google to keep YouTube on streaming platform
- Roku stock pops on multiyear agreement with Google to keep YouTube on streaming platform
- Pete Buttigieg responds to Tesla's Elon Musk, defends Biden's EV federal spending plan
- Pete Buttigieg responds to Tesla’s Elon Musk, defends Biden’s EV federal spending plan
- Guy Who Claims He Invented Bitcoin Loses $100 Million in Court, Calls It a Win
- Better.com CEO apologizes to remaining staff for mass layoffs over Zoom
- In-Store Tracking: Is It A Threat To Consumer Privacy?
- Jan. 6 Committee Launching Contempt Proceedings Against Mark Meadows
- AC Milan’s Young Squad Found Champions League Football Too Much, But They Will Be Better For The Experience
- Clash Of The Plug-In Hybrids: 2021 Toyota Rav4 Vs. 2021 Jeep Wrangler
- Congress Should Make A Long-Term Commitment To The Child Tax Credit
- Personalities Can Change Even When People Are Unmotivated To Change, Say Psychologists
- Bethenny Frankel Announces Her New ‘Business Is Personal’ Book
- How To Turn Your Retirement Nest Egg Into Retirement Income
- Losing Kawhi Leonard Forced The Clippers To Become A Modern NBA Offense
- Trump’s 2022 Endorsements Are Earlier, Bolder And More Dangerous Than When He Was President
- Why Devin Nunes Is Resigning From Congress
- How MLB’s Economics Set The Owners And Players On A Collision Course
- After Another Blunder, The World Chess Championship Is Off The Rails
- Why Republican Support For Peaceful Racial Justice Protests Was Short-Lived
- How Biden Is Reshaping The Courts
- Why Stacey Abrams And Beto O’Rourke Are Going For It In 2022
- 4 ways leaders can be more vulnerable with their teams
- 5 questions about updating COVID-19 vaccines for omicron, answered by a microbiologist
- Watch all the absurdly ’80s retro commercials from ABC’s ‘Facts of Life’ and ‘Diff’rent Strokes’
- 5 novels for designers who want a shot of inspiration
- I botched a board presentation. How do I bounce back?
- Georgia on his mind: Why Airbnb cofounder Joe Gebbia just donated $700K to his old high school
- Kellogg to permanently replace striking employees as negotiations fail
- Dogecoin, stimulus checks, and meme stocks were among Google’s top trending searches in 2021
- Amor es Amor
- VTubing as a safer way to stream
- A person cannot consent to what amounts to fraud and torture"
- Fun Home
- Here I am coming, with the good news of me, and you hate it
- The Driver Who Hit Me Got Two Years in Prison. But I Got a Life Sentence
- Rothko at the Inauguration: A story of America in three scams
- The Summit of Democracies is a wrong idea
- The Return of America's Celebrity Inventor
- The Ten Best Science Books of 2021
- Most Dog Breeds Are Really Inbred
- Genetic Analysis Reveals the Origins of the World's Most Common Honeybee Species
- Chinese Rover Spots Weird, Large 'Cube' on the Moon
- How Long Have Sea Cows Thrived in the Arabian Gulf? We Literally Stumbled on a Clue
- Aztec Altar Secretly Built After the Spanish Conquest Discovered in Mexico City
- What Drives Aquatic Animals to Make Vertical Migrations?
- Are Twin Volcanoes Double the Trouble?
- Lincoln's Inn in London, England
- Podcast: The Past Beneath Our Feet with the Places Team
- The Art of Brewing Historical Beers
- To Join This Community of People Who Speak to the Dead, Prepare to Be Tested
- How Louis Armstrong Shaped the Sound of Ghana
- Colorado Antique Gallery in Littleton, Colorado
- North Carr Stone Beacon in Scotland
- Astronomers Spot Two Dust Bunnies Hiding in the Early Universe
- NASA's James Webb Space Telescope Is Fueled for Late December Launch
- To See Where a Whale Has Been, Look in Its Mouth
- In a First, Physicists Glimpse a Quantum Ghost
- Flooding Rains--And Blizzard Conditions--Hit Hawaii
- Boosters Can Help End the COVID Pandemic
- How Scientists Can Update COVID Vaccines Against Omicron
- New Views across the Galaxy
- The Science of Exercising in Extreme Cold
- Everything Our Editors Loved in November
- What You Missed: Life Lessons from Pro Cycling’s First Astronaut
- Do FKTs Miss the Point?
- Every Day the River Changes’ Is a Fascinating Journey Down Colombia’s Most Important Waterway
- Our Next Book Club Pick Is ‘Every Day the River Changes’
- Five Women. One Wilderness. Zero Mansplaining
- What You Missed: Surfer Andrew Cotton on the Impact of HBO’s “100 Foot Wave”
- Kim Kardashian Thanks Kanye at People's Choice Awards
- Serena Williams Will Not Participate In Next Year's Australian Open
- Plane Makes Terrifying Landing in England in Heavy Winds
- Jennifer Lopez Snuggles Ben Affleck At Lakers Game, PDA In Front Of LeBron!
- CBS Set to Debut 'Survivor'-Like Show Featuring Celebrities
- Amanda Nunes Says Julianna Peña's Delusional, Fight Won't Go To Judges!
- Armie Hammer Rape Case Being Sent to D.A., Charges Not Likely
- Jussie Smollett and Osundairo Brother Photographed Together Several Times Before 'Attack'
- Suspect Charged With Arson for Burning Fox News Christmas Tree in New York
- Julia Stiles, Marcus Scribner Among ‘Dragons: The Nine Realms’ Cast (TV News Roundup)
- West Side Story’ Finds Its Rhythm on Location in New Jersey
- Can NBC Sidestep the Peng Shuai Scandal and Deliver Credible Coverage of the Beijing Winter Olympics?
- Roku, Google Reach Long-Term Deal for YouTube and YouTube TV
- ViacomCBS, Wattpad Webtoon Studios Team for Paramount Plus Series Slate
- Parasite’ Star Song Kang-ho Heads Cast of Kim Jee-woon’s ‘Cobweb’
- Nitram’ Steals the Show at Australia’s AACTA Awards, Taking all Major Prizes
- Old Crow Medicine Show Want to ‘Paint This Town’ With New Album
- OK, But Actually, What the F
- Brian Fallon Wrestles With His Faith on the Not-Quite-a-Holiday Album ‘Night Divine’
- Arooj Aftab Performs ‘Vulture Prince’ Songs in a Cavernous Convent on ‘Tiny Desk’
- Empath Find a New Dimension
- DJ Paul Knew Three 6 Mafia and Bone Thugs-N-Harmony’s ‘Verzuz’ Fight Was Coming
- The 20 Best TV Shows of 2021
- David Bowie’s 75th Birthday Celebration to Feature Simon Le Bon, Ricky Gervais, Evan Rachel Wood
- London officially has the world's worst traffic. Residents of Tokyo, NYC, Houston, Moscow, LA, and Atlanta would...
- Finland's Prime Minister, the youngest and second hottest of all world leaders behind Boris Johnson, apologises for...
- Conservative politician calls on us to stop stigmatizing whiny selfish ignorant stupid chickenshiat crybabies...
- My balls weigh 130 grams". Add salt to taste [Giggity]
- Photoshop this middle finger [Photoshop]
- The Humane Society of Summit County is looking for volunteer foster homes for 50 dogs this holiday season to give...
- Hours after studies warn that Omicron evades their vaccine, Pfizer drops their own study showing 3 doses of its...
- War on Christmas pulls a General Sherman on Fox News Xmas tree [Awkward]
- Most Frequently Googled Sex Questions
- You Know, If I Were You, I’d Go After Finland,’ Says Biden Trying To Dissuade Putin From Invading Ukraine
- The Oregon Trail’ Turns 50
- Teary-Eyed Prince Andrew Reveals Ghislaine Maxwell Groomed Him To Have Sex With Dozens Of Teens
- Study Finds 87% Of Home Invasions Foiled After Homeowner Nervously Mutters, ‘Who’s There?’
- Things You Should Never Say To Someone Who Makes Less Money Than You
- Australia Drunkest Country In World
- CNN Fires Chris Cuomo
- Want Your Gifts to Arrive By Christmas? These Are the Holiday Shipping Deadlines to Know in 2021
- This Best-Selling Car Vacuum Cleaner Has Almost 40,000 Reviews
- 7 Places You Can See St. Nicholas's Bones
- Mystery Science Theater 3000 Is Returning in 2022 With All-New Episodes
- 12 Secrets of Dog Groomers
- Scientists Captured Footage of the Rare—and Very Large
- The 5 Best Romantic Movies to Stream on Netflix Right Now
- Tuesday's Best Deals Include Fitbit Inspires, Instant Pot Duo Pluses, and 23andMe+ Premium Membership Bundles
- Fantasy Football Week 14 Rankings: Updated Overview for All Positions
- 7 NFL Teams Most Likely to Have a New Starting Quarterback in 2022
- Jake Paul Says Rumors of Rigged Contracts for His Fights Are 'Completely Bulls--t'
- B/R Recruiting: Top College Football Storylines Before Early Signing Period
- Amanda Nunes Calls Julianna Pena 'Delusional' Ahead of UFC 269 Fight
- For Johnny Gargano, the WWE Main Roster Offers an Opportunity at Cinderella Run
- NBA Rumors: Latest Buzz on CJ McCollum Trade, Pacers' Rebuild Plans, More
- Bryan Danielson Talks WWE's Reaction to AEW; WWE 2K22, NXT Rumors; MJF on Edge, Miz
- 21 Gold Bracelets to Spice Up Your Simplest Fits
- A Few Drops of Hair Oil Is an Easy Shortcut to Healthier Locks
- The Best Khakis Under $100
- Snoop Dogg’s New Tricks
- These 23 Bucket Hats Are a Guaranteed Good Time
- How Thom Browne Assembled the Coolest Clique in Fashion
- What’s the Deal With Pete Davidson Taking Over Calvin Klein’s Instagram?
- Jonah Hill Is on an Absolute Outfit Heater
- From Celeb Cameos To Pet Portraits, Here Are 29 BIG Holiday Gift Ideas
- The Holidays Are A Good Excuse To Finally Buy That Dyson (Especially When It’s On Sale)
- The Secondhand Luxury Watch Market Is Bigger Than Ever, Here’s Why
- What We Lose When We Focus On Whiteness In Interracial Relationships
- 44 Under-$25 White Elephant Gifts They Won’t Want To Give Up
- TikTok’s Glasses Concealer Hack Is Ridiculous…But It Banishes Dark Circles
- The Swooshiest Holiday Gifts You Can Score From Nike
- From Parties To Gift Swaps, 4 Beauty Looks For Every Holiday Occasion
- Masahiro Sakurai on the future of Smash: ‘I’ve been doing too much of the work myself’
- GTA Online’s next big update brings back Franklin and adds Dr. Dre
- Instagram head Mosseri to face questions about child safety in Senate hearing
- Roku settles YouTube dispute and locks down apps in ‘multi-year’ deal
- Japanese billionaire launches to the International Space Station while waiting for SpaceX Moon ride
- Amazon’s excellent Smart Thermostat is even more affordable today
- How to keep some of your Twitter data away from advertisers
- How to create an NFT
- Polestar will increase its EV's horsepower with a €1,000 software update
- Meta will let workers return to the office as late as June
- YouTube TV is finally coming back to Roku after a prolonged dispute
- Facebook's 'Professional Mode' lets creators monetize their own profile page
- 8Bitdo's SN30 Pro+ controller drops to $40 for today only
- Apple was reportedly forced to halt iPhone and iPad assembly for the first time in a decade
- The Morning After: The Hubble telescope wakes up from 'hibernation'
- You can now buy a Switch OLED dock without a Switch OLED
- An ‘Alt-Jihad’ Is Rising On Social Media
- How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Sims
- Our Favorite Hair Dryers and Diffusers
- Jackrabbit's Tiny, Zippy Ebike Is Seriously Adorable
- Climate Change May Make Hurricanes Hit Sooner and Last Longer
- Renewable Energy Is Great
- 11 TikTok-Viral Gifts That Are Actually Worth It
- Now You Can Blast a Great Gjallarhorn in Destiny 2 and IRL
- Facebook launches a Professional Mode, letting creators monetize their profiles, and a Reels Play bonus program,...
- As US companies fight to attract workers in a tight labor market, Amazon has emerged as the de facto...
- Research: African startups will raise $5B in 2021, more than the past three years combined, creating four unicorns,...
- Tipalti, which offers cloud-based accounting services, raises a $270M Series F at an $8.3B valuation, after raising...
- US airports are increasingly using biometrics like facial recognition to verify IDs and shorten security procedures...
- Q&A with ConstitutionDAO's Jonah Erlich on how it got started, what would have happened if they had won the auction,...
- A look at the proliferation of “dark stores”, mini-warehouses in urban retail spaces used by fast grocery delivery...
- Roku says it has agreed a multi-year extension with Google for distribution of YouTube and YouTube TV apps on Roku...
- PowerShell Inventor Jeffrey Snover Interview
- Rust Support in the Linux Kernel
- Queue Despair: Ordering and Poison Messages
- Server Hardware Super-Cycle 2022, Software Developers Outlook
- Twitter suspends account tracking Maxwell trial without explanation
- Pfizer update: Three doses advised for omicron variant based on initial studies
- Amazon’s search results are full of ads ‘unlawfully deceiving’ consumers
- Web-Based Vulkan GLSL Ray Tracing Emulator
- The Cold Start Problem: A book about how to start and scale network effects
- Relo: Organize your apartment research in one place
- Planet Crust: Connect to any data source, build whatever you want
- The State of Customer Onboarding 2022: The first-ever survey on the customer onboarding space
- Snaqing: Marketplace for home chefs to sell homemade dishes to locals
- Bitwar Online PDF Converter: Convert PDF to Word, Excel and many other formats
- Founders' Book 2.0: World's largest library of tools and resources for founders
- PeerSolver: Know how others solve their startup problems
- San Francisco restaurant apologizes for kicking out armed cops who made staff "uncomfortable"
- Watch this mesmerizing visualization of the physics of Kung Fu
- UN wants to ban killer robots but US won't comply
- How exactly did Dubstep die
- Fox News Christmas tree burns down
- Video emerges of Prime Minister's staff joking about their illegal Covid christmas party at Downing Street
- Fox News Christmas tree engulfed in flames after man climbs it, caught on video
- The most valuable NFT avatars in the metaverse are all white males
- Should You Repair Your Leaky Mailbox
- How to Tell If You’re in a Dysfunctional Relationship
- You Need to Update Your Pixel Immediately
- The Difference Between Disinfecting and Sanitizing, According to the CDC
- How to Watch The Game Awards 2021, and What to Expect
- How to Spot a Shady Landlord (Before It’s Too Late)
- Cheugy, Chipotle, and Dogecoin Among The Most Mispronounced Words of 2021
- You Should Brûlée All of Your Favorite Holiday Treats
- Longform Podcast #468: Emily Oster
- Losing a Teenage Dream
- Did My Uncle Drown or Was He Murdered?
- Inside the One-Man Intelligence Unit That Exposed the Secrets and Atrocities of Syria's War
- Rothko at the Inauguration
- January 6 Was Practice
- Outside the Manson Pinkberry
- The Accidental Revolutionary Leading Belarus’s Uprising
- 16 Reasons Why Having A Period In School Will Always Be My Worst Nightmare
- 37 Products Anyone Who Lives In An Apartment May Want To Buy
- Brendan Fraser Is Back And We Couldn't Be More Excited
- 38 Affordable Things To Make Your WFH Space Feel Way More Personal
- Here’s How Instagram Fails To Protect People At Risk For Eating Disorders From Pro-Anorexia Messaging
- The 15 Best LGBTQ+ TV Shows Of 2021 That Definitely Everyone Should Watch
- Things We Tried And Loved In 2021
- 46 Small Tips To Make Your Home Office Look So Much Better
- Our Review Of Glenmorangie’s New Wintry Whisky, A Tale of Winter
- Meryl Streep Thought The Younger Cast Of ‘Don’t Look Up’ Were Insulting Her When They Called Her ‘GOAT’
- Sylvester Stallone’s First Lead TV Role Will Be A Mob Boss For ‘Yellowstone’ Creator Taylor Sheridan
- A24’s Arthurian Arthouse Film ‘The Green Knight’ Is Returning To Theaters For One Night Only
- What’s On Tonight: ‘The Facts of Life’ TV Special Boasts An All-Star Cast, And HBO Does ‘The Slow Hustle’
- Taschen Announces That It’s Reproducing All Of Marvel’s Rarest Comics With ‘The Marvel Comics Library’
- We Smoked Wiz Khalifa’s Weed And Sampled The Menu Of His New Virtual Kitchen Concept, HotBox
- 13 Bartenders Shout Out The Best Bourbons For Mixing Into An Old Fashioned
- 20+ People Who Showed-Off Their Hidden Talents
- 17 Times People Saw Something That Made Them Feel the Whole Spectrum of Emotions
- 15 Celebrity Duos That Are the Exact Same Age, and It’s Hard to Believe
- 10 Stars Who Changed Their Public Image and Gave Their Careers a New Direction
- Test: Find the Odd One Out in Less Than 7 Seconds
- 14 Deceitful People Who Are Always Ready to Take Advantage of You With an Innocent Face
- 13 Celebrities Who Prove That You Can Look Even Prettier After Pregnancy
- 17 People Whose Day Was Brightened Up by Small Things
- Tech IPOs: newly listed companies are growing more expensive
- Centrica to stay in oil and gas after divestment push falls short
- Japanese apprehension over rising prices hangs over the yen
- UK pound sinks to 2021 low on concerns over new Covid measures
- Walmart steps in to tackle supply chain emissions
- The myth of independent central banks
- Buffett’s Berkshire among CDP’s climate impact disclosure laggards
- US oil executives reject Biden officials’ criticism over tight supply
Wall Street Journal
- Brazilian Digital Lender Nubank Set for One of 2021's Biggest IPOs
- India's Top Military Official Dies in Helicopter Crash
- GameStop's Stock Price Holds Steady---For Meme Stock
- Turkey's Woes Haven't Spread to Broader Emerging Markets
- Richard Branson-Backed SPAC Takes Grove Collaborative Public
- Not Vaccinated? In Singapore, You'll Pay for Your Own Covid-19 Treatment
- GameStop, Stitch Fix, SentinelOne, Novavax: What to Watch When the Stock Market Opens Today
- T.J. Maxx and Off-Price Retail: Fashionably Late
- A lack of chargers could stall the electric-vehicle revolution
- Didi’s delisting sounds the death knell for Chinese IPOs in America
- How streaming killed the Christmas charts
- A new way of understanding the high but elusive worth of intellectual property
- Can Johnson & Johnson put the taint of scandal behind it?
- The office of the future
- Why Jack Dorsey’s exit does not solve Twitter’s problems
- Grab’s upcoming $40bn Nasdaq listing is a key test for Asian tech
- Montrose Environmental Group downgraded to neutral from buy at BofA Securities
- Allegion downgraded to neutral from buy at BofA Securities
- ConocoPhillips exercises right to buy up to an additional $1.65 bln stake in Australia Pacific LNG from Origin Energy
- NewsWatch: Pete Buttigieg fires back after Elon Musk blasts federal spending on EVs, saying ‘there are things that...
- America’s new export problem: 12.1 million shipping containers left biggest U.S. ports empty
- Metals Stocks: Gold futures waver after ending at one-week high
- Prometheus Biosciences upgraded to outperform from perform at Oppenheimer
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber upgraded to buy from hold at Deutsche Bank
- Why Skillz Fell 16.9% in November
- Why Being a Student Housing Landlord Could Be Worth It
- Here's How 3 Investors Are Handling Supply Chain Shortages this Holiday Season
- Amid Reports of a Potential Partnership With Meta, Is Matterport a Stock to Watch Right Now?
- Will Stitch Fix Ever Grow Sales at Over 20% Again?
- Big Companies Are Splitting: 1 Investor Weighs In
- As Behemoth Companies Split, Could These Top Stocks Be Better Broken Up?
- Here's How 1 Investor Is Handling Inflation
- Yusaku Maezawa, Japanese Billionaire, Arrives at Space Station
- Crypto Chiefs Will Testify Before Congress
- The Achilles’ Heel of Biden’s Climate Plan? Coal Miners
- The Key to Marketing to Older People? Don’t Say ‘Old.’
- As Omicron Threat Looms, Inflation Limits Fed’s Room to Maneuver
- Trump's Big SPAC Deal Is Under Investigation by the S.E.C
- Ray Dalio Clarifies His Comments on China
- Welcome to ‘Web3.’ What’s That?
Wikipedia Current Events
- The bones of over 100 Indigenous Australian Kaurna people are repatriated from the South Australian Museum and buried in a ceremony in Adelaide. (The Guardian)
- 2021 Indian Air Force Mi-17 crash
- COVID-19 pandemic
- 1Malaysia Development Berhad scandal
- The Bundestag elects Olaf Scholz as the new Chancellor of Germany, replacing Angela Merkel after 16 years in the office. (BBC News)
Electric vehicles are the future. With my Build Back Better Act and Bipartisan Infrastructure Law, we're going to create jobs, boost manufacturing here in the U.S., and create consumer rebates for folks to buy American-made, union-made electric vehicles.
Since I took office in January, we’ve had the fastest drop in unemployment in a single year — and the most jobs added in the first 11 months of a year. America is on the move once again.
We are in a maternal health crisis, especially for Black and Native American women. Today I gathered maternal care professionals, mothers, advocates and elected leaders for the first-ever @WhiteHouse Maternal Health Summit.
Earlier this year, I had the honor of visiting the brave military members who serve at Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam. On this 80th anniversary of the attack on Pearl Harbor, we remember all those who died on that Day of Infamy—and honor all those who have served every day since.
Today I will mark the first ever @WhiteHouse Maternal Health Day of Action. We must do everything we can to protect and strengthen maternal health and reproductive health. This is about the rights of women and the future of our nation.