- 'Criminal Complicity': Outrage as Biden Pushes $735 Million Weapons Sale to Israel Amid Gaza Slaughter
- Biden administration approves sale of $735 mln in weapons to Israel
- Anti-Semitic contributor is fired by CNN for posting 'the world today needs a Hitler', seven years after first...
- Titanium dioxide is no longer considered safe for use in cake frosting and other foods, European Union food regulators
- U.S. Approves $735 Million Weapons Sale To Israel
- Reporters Without Borders Seeks International Criminal Court War Crimes Probe After Isreal's Forces Bombing Media...
- Millionaires who favor raising taxes on the rich launching protests in front of Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos’ home on Tax Day
- Blinken asks Israel for evidence of Hamas operations in Gaza building housing media
- Former Matt Gaetz associate Joel Greenberg pleads guilty to six federal charges
- Increased monthly child tax credit payments to start in mid-July
- Pitchfork Music Festival 2021 Lineup and Dates Announced
- AT&T Plans Dividend Cut From $43 Billion Discovery Media Merger
- Gaetz associate pleads guilty to 6 federal crimes, including sex trafficking a teen
- Washington Football Team's all-time sacks leader Ryan Kerrigan joins Philadelphia Eagles
- Israeli warplanes pound Hamas tunnels as conflict enters second week
- New law makes inmates choose electric chair or firing squad
- Backers of WTO vaccine waiver ask opponents to join talks
- Matt Gaetz associate pleads guilty in sex-trafficking case, will cooperate with feds
- Guilty plea, prison sentence issued in armed robbery case
- Ministry seeks to deal with human trafficking in Hunt County, area
- Authorities make arrest in human trafficking case
- J&J cuts vaccine deliveries to EU by half this week
- Four women who accused Andrew Cuomo of sexual harassment are subpoenaed to testify under oath
- An officer brought lollipops into Jasper Co. prison. They were laced with meth, cops say
- New York City Marathon Returns in 2021
- In Taliban-Controlled Areas, Afghan Girls Are Fleeing for an Education
- The Future of Virus Tracking Can Be Found on This College Campus
- ‘We Can’t Indulge These Insane Lies’: Arizona G.O.P. Split on Vote Audit
- Supreme Court to Hear Major Case on Abortion
- A Post-Pandemic Question: Should Cars Return to Golden Gate Park?
- Glimpses of a Deserted Soviet Mining Town, Preserved in the High Arctic
- AT&T, in Abrupt Turn, Will Shed Media Business in Deal With Discovery
- Supreme Court to weigh rollback of abortion rights
- Durst trial to resume after long delay. Will jury be ready?
- AT&T signs deal to combine media biz with Discovery
- Blinken hasn't seen any evidence on Gaza building strike
- Joy for UK pubs and hugs tempered by rise in virus variant
- Dogged by Mideast crisis, Blinken visits Denmark
- Eurovision Song Contest returns despite coronavirus pandemic
- Israel says Gaza tunnels destroyed in heavy airstrikes
- Baseball-sized hail threatens Texas again as flood risk increases
- Israeli warplanes pound Hamas tunnels as conflict enters second week
- 'This is a huge step for law enforcement.' Police unions shift stance on protecting bad officers
- Avlon calls out ridiculousness of Arizona election audit
- Supreme Court takes up major abortion case next term that could limit Roe v. Wade
- Henry Cavill would like you to stay out of his love life
- Former Matt Gaetz associate Joel Greenberg to plead guilty to six federal charges
- Bella Hadid joined pro-Palestinian protests
- Some Postmates Delivery Drivers Won’t Be Allowed To Work For Uber Following Acquisition
- “Shrek” Still Holds Up 20 Years Later
- Scarlett Johansson Got Slimed By Her Husband While Making An Acceptance Speech And The Video Is Too Much
- Shay Mitchell Said She's "Learning" How To Teach Her 1-Year-Old Daughter About Racism
- These Photos Explore The Amazing Relationships Between Humans And Animals
- NYC Pride Is Banning Police From Participating In Its Events To Create “Safer Spaces”
- The 9-Month-Old Tiger That's Been Missing In Houston Has Been Found
- Photos Show Thousands Protesting In Support Of Palestinians Around The World
- Supreme Court Won't Hear Case Involving Racial Slur
- Supreme Court Won't Make Unanimous Jury Requirement Retroactive
- Supreme Court To Take On Mississippi's 15-Week Abortion Ban Case
- AT&T Signs Deal To Combine Media Operations, Including CNN, With Discovery
- Tiger That Roamed Houston And Went Missing Is Found And Gets A Home
- John Oliver Exposes The Racist Gun Laws That Help People Get Away With Killing
- Franklin Graham Gives Trump A Stark 2024 Reality Check
- Joe Exotic Makes New Claims In Desperate Plea For Pardon From Joe Biden
- Ex-Gaetz associate pleads guilty to sex trafficking a minor
- Parler returns to the Apple App Store
- The winners and losers of AT&T's split with WarnerMedia
- Supreme Court agrees to hear major Mississippi abortion case
- Blinken says he hasn't seen evidence Hamas was in AP building Israel struck
- AT&T spins off WarnerMedia, forming new media behemoth with Discovery
- Child tax credits from COVID relief plan to begin arriving July 15
- Sanofi, GSK COVID vaccine shows strong immune response in phase 2 trials
Al Jazeera English
@YoumnaElSayed17 Italy’s Foreign Minister Luigi Di Maio expresses “strong concern” over Israel's bombardment of Gaza during meeting with Iran's FM Mohammad Javad Zarif. 🔴 LIVE updates:
PRIDE AND POLICE: Mayor Bill de Blasio responds to Pride organizers banning police: "I think that decision's a mistake."
Today roughly 10 percent of the island's people are still believed to have the gene for the condition, known as complete achromatopsia
After an 18-month break due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the "Jeopardy!" Tournament of Champions is back, the first without Alex Trebek as host.
- See If You Can Find Where A Buick Riviera Hides Its Headlights
- The Guide To Getting Into Enya, Patron Saint Of Mystical Mood Music
- Jeffrey Epstein Gave Bill Gates Advice On How To End 'Toxic' Marriage, Sources Say
- Can You Inject Your Way To A More 'Masculine' Face?
- The Bizarre Story Of The Inventor Of Ransomware
- Behind The Secret Service's Veil Of Secrecy
- Sex, Deceit And Scandal: The Ugly War Over Bob Ross's Ghost
- Bill Gates Left Microsoft Board Amid Probe Into Prior Relationship With Staffer
- Matt Gaetz’s Wingman Just Plead Guilty to Sex Trafficking a Child
- Cool, Unbreakable Wine Glasses That Are Marginally Less Fragile Than You
- Trump Voter Allegedly Murdered His Wife Then Cast Her Ballot for Trump Too
- The Supreme Court Just Took a Case That Could End Roe v. Wade
- Tor Project Auctions NFT Based on First Darkweb Site for $1.7 Million
- These Social Media Influencers Can Help Indians With COVID... For a Price
- Indian Cops Arrest Rickshaw Drivers For Posters Criticising Modi They Didn’t Make
- A ‘Complete’ Energy Transition Is Needed By 2030 to Avoid ‘Existential Threat’ to Humanity
- For Some Reason, I Can’t Stop Playing Days Gone
- How None of Us Are Really Adults Until We Turn 36
- Obama’s Yes-Man Test Will Help You Get Honest Feedback
- I’ll Take ‘White Supremacist Hand Gestures’ for $1,000
- AT&T Merges Media Assets With Discovery in Blockbuster Deal
- Cognitive reappraisal: Good for the human, bad for the company
- How Motivated Reasoning is Holding You Back From Changing Your Mind
- How I Learned to Stop Worrying And Love the Lab-Leak Theory*
- America Fumbled the Pandemic. Michael Lewis Shows Us How It Happened
- Greenhouse Emissions Are Messing With the Stratosphere, a New Study Reveals
- Is Georgia About to Hand Its Universities to a Climate-Denying MAGA Stalwart?
- Documents Show Trump Officials Used Secret Terrorism Unit to Question Lawyers at the Border
- California Is Headed Toward Another Brutal Wildfire Season
- The Progressive Backlash to Biden’s Foreign Policy Has Only Just Begun
- Nurses’ Union Is “Outraged” With the CDC’s Relaxed Masking Guidance
- And You Thought Poisoning Feral Pigs Would Be Easy?
- Covid has led to record levels of antidepressant use
- Jaguars could be reintroduced in US south-west, study says
- Joe Biden’s silence in the face of Israeli violence is a disgrace
- Supreme court agrees to take up abortion case that could threaten Roe v Wade
- I live in Sheikh Jarrah. For Palestinians, this is not a ‘real estate dispute’
- Marco Rubio urges US to take UFOs seriously ahead of government report
- The FBI is supposed to track how police use force
- Belgium ambassador’s wife invokes immunity over Seoul assault claims
- Andrew Lloyd Webber says Covid vaccine refusers are 'selfish'
- New emergency text alerts to be trialled
- Covid-19: Variant fears could delay England's social distancing review
- Babes in the Wood: Killer's ex-girlfriend guilty of perjury
- Sarah Everard: Met Police officers investigated over case file access
- Covid: Bingo is 'biggest thing I've missed in lockdown'
- Report anti-Semitism to police, Sadiq Khan urges
- Eurovision 2021: Behind the scenes at this year's competition
- Israel-Hamas conflict hurtles into its second week with more airstrikes on Gaza
- The U.S. conversation on Israel is changing, no matter Biden’s meek response
- Photos: Israel-Hamas conflict hurtles into second week with more strikes on Gaza
- Chinese businessman with links to Steve Bannon is driving force for a sprawling disinformation network, researchers say
- Five strangers drove a 600-mile relay to save an injured pigeon
- Scientists unravel a mystery about a naked giant carved into an English hill
- He was banned from having guns after his Capitol riot arrest. Then he shot a mountain lion, feds say
- A man left three dead in a bullet-riddled car at the ER. They were all in the Aryan Brotherhood, feds say
- From Brazil's Jair Bolsonaro to Britain's Boris Johnson, world leaders have an acute interest in Facebook’s next...
- Gaetz associate pleads guilty to 6 federal crimes, including sex trafficking a teen
- Supreme Court will hear direct challenge to Roe v. Wade
- Piggy bank-filling payments for nearly 90 percent of kids will start July 15
- Teflon Joe muddies GOP’s midterm strategy
- Rise of a megadonor: Thiel makes a play for the Senate
- How Dems learned to stop worrying (mostly) and embrace tax hikes
- Senate Republicans launch full-court press to woo Sununu
The Daily Beast
- Hard Pants? I’ll Be Wearing These Everlane Joggers Forever
- A Delicious Italian Twist on the Classic Egg Sandwich
- Rudy Giuliani: I Am Being Treated Like ‘Head of Drug Cartel’
- Gaetz Wingman Pleads Guilty in Latest Threat to Congressman
- Elon Musk Tweets and Sends Bitcoin on a Wild Ride Down, and Part Way Back Up Again
- Clusters of ‘Black Fungus’ Infections Are Now Ravaging India’s COVID Survivors
- A Certain Clue Can Reveal More than You Think
- Selling Higher Ed as an ‘Experience’ Is Destroying Higher Ed
Supreme Court of the United States, Abortion, Roe v. Wade
The Supreme Court on Monday agreed to take up a key abortion case next term concerning a controversial Mississippi law that banned most abortions after 15 weeks, rekindling a potentially major challenge to Roe v. Wade at the majority conservative court.
BottleRock Napa Valley, Foo Fighters, Stevie Nicks, 2021, Guns N' Roses
The three-day music, wine, craft brew and culinary festival will take place in the heart of the City of Napa at the Napa Valley Expo on Sept. 3-5. Three-day festival tickets go on sale at 10:00 a.m. Pacific on Thursday, May 20 at BottleRockNapaValley.com.
Charlie Baker, Massachusetts
Gov. Charlie Baker is expected to provide an update on mask and reopening guidance on Monday morning.
NYSE:AMC, Stock, AMC Entertainment, AMC Theatres, New York Stock Exchange
Shares of AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc. undefined rallied 3.3% in premarket trading, putting them on track to stretch their winning streak to seven...
Pitchfork Music Festival, 2021, St. Vincent, Erykah Badu, Phoebe Bridgers
Covid protocols for the festival are listed below. While the city of Chicago expects to reopen fully by July 4, according to statements last week, current plans call for all attendees to be required to wear masks on the festival grounds.
The price of bitcoin dropped sharply after Tesla CEO Elon Musk, an outspoken supporter of cryptocurrency, suggested in a tweet Sunday afternoon that the ...
Kerrigan leaves Washington as the franchise's all-time sack leader (95.5), and presumably isn't hanging up his cleats. Earlier this offseason, Kerrigan made it ...
Prince Harry is facing a wave of backlash after he called the First Amendment "bonkers" during a podcast appearance last week.
A PROMINENT Brazilian singer has tragically died after falling from a fifth floor hotel room, according to local reports.Kevin Nascimento Bueno, 23, a.
Child tax credit 2021
The families of more than 65 million children will start receiving enhanced child tax credit monthly payments of up to $300 on July 15, the Biden administration ...
- Panama cautious after day without COVID-19 deaths
- Georgia election law threatens voting, speech rights: Suit
- Kosovo, Serbia clash over Balkan border issues at summit
- Election watchdog says no credible proof of Myanmar fraud
- Gaetz associate pleads guilty to sex trafficking charges
- Trump to speak at North Carolina GOP convention on June 5
- Ex-Turkish presidential contender forms new political party
- World Economic Forum cancels big event in 2021 amid pandemic
- Walmart, Starbucks to forego masks for vaccinated shoppers
- Experts give tips on traveling safely this summer
- “CBS This Morning” co-host Tony Dokoupil, MSNBC anchor Katy Tur welcome baby girl
- U.K. eases COVID restrictions despite concern over Indian variant
- Matt Gaetz associate pleads guilty in federal sex trafficking case
- ICYMI: A look back at Sunday's 60 Minutes
- Matt Gaetz associate pleads guilty to 6 federal charges
- Matt Gaetz's associate Joel Greenberg accepts plea deal in ongoing investigation
- WHO says pandemic is far from over despite high vaccination rates in some countries
- Goldman Sachs hires Uber tech executive to run consumer bank after string of defections
- You should figure out your net worth ASAP
- Rudy Giuliani attorneys cite communications with Trump as they challenge legitimacy of 2019 iCloud account search
- AT&T battled the DOJ to buy Time-Warner, only to spin it out again three years later
- AT&T CEO John Stankey's biggest corporate reversal in history rejects former boss Randall Stephenson
- World Economic Forum cancels special annual meeting planned for Singapore in August
- Rep. Matt Gaetz friend Joel Greenberg set to plead guilty in sex case, agrees to cooperate with federal authorities
- Supreme Court To Review Mississippi Abortion Ban
- The Best Student Podcasts: An 8th-Grade Homage To A School's Unsung Heroes
- Fighting Weight: How Military Recruiters Take On Obesity, Case By Case
- As Lumber Prices Climb, DIY-ers Cut Out The Middle Man And Mill Their Own
- Miami Tries To Make Vaccinations Easy: 'Wherever People Are That's Where We Will Be'
- What Path Is Best In A Swing State? Georgia, Arizona Senators Try Diverging Messages
- Poll Details The Very Different Views Of Black And White Americans On Race And Police
- Green, Violet, Oh My: NASA Rocket Launch Lights Up Eastern Skies
- L.A. Unified to roll out major COVID-19 vaccine effort at 250 schools
- The 'double mutant' coronavirus variant in India may be less scary than it might seem
- Many experts say to keep masks on, as pushback to CDC ruling intensifies
- California's first Filipino American attorney general weighs in on anti-Asian racism
- As California expands vaccine eligibility to adolescents, parents weigh the risks
- Palisades fire marks early start to fire season, which some officials say never ended
- The 'Real Housewife' under real scrutiny: Erika Girardi and the hunt for the missing millions
- Column: Newsom's love of making firsts is on full display in his go-big-or-go-home California budget
- Sohla is over small salads (you should be, too)
- No vacancy: Republicans struggle to make space for Trump regrets
- Kevin McCarthy's strange real estate saga: A luxury condo in D.C. and a tract house in California
- Big Pharma plotting to derail Biden's COVID vaccine waiver: report
- Liz Cheney rips Kevin McCarthy for withholding 'important information' about Capitol riot
- Trump and Rudy Giuliani's ties to opioid crisis revealed
- Fans name most disappointing TV finales ever in new survey
- Paw and order: Dormie, the dog who went on trial for cat murder
- Tokyo 2020: Anti-Olympic protesters rally to demand cancellation
- YouTube and England's NHS join forces to tackle vaccine scepticism
- Spanish football recovery: Up to 5,000 fans heading to La Liga games
- Fritz Keller: German Football Association President resigns over Nazi comments
- Long working hours caused an estimated 745,000 deaths from stroke and heart disease, says study
- Finland asks football supporters to watch UEFA Euro 2020 from home
- EU must find answers quickly or risk gradual Russian takeover of Belarus
- As security worsens in Afghanistan, what does NATO’s withdrawal mean for Europe?
- Singer Kicks Fan Who Tried to Grope Her During Performance
- Parkland Father Fred Guttenberg Rips AOC for Comments on Israel: 'I Have Defended You, Shame on You'
- Woman's Princess Diana Hair Tutorial Leaves Viewers Shocked at How Similar She Looks
- Girl Shares Childhood Experience With Gypsy Rose Blanchard in Viral TikTok
- Latest Updates: Migrants Rescued By Coast Guard Off San Diego Coastline
- Woman Surprises Her Dogs by Revealing Her First Name in Viral TikTok
- Burning Crypto Explained As Trillions of Shiba Inu Coins Vanished by Ethereum Co-founder
- Kevin Nascimento, MC Kevin, Dies in Hotel Fall, Just Weeks After Marrying
- The Right-Wing Web Lobbying for Puerto Rican Statehood
- The Idea That Deficit Spending Is a Burden on Our Children Is the Dumbest Propaganda
- Settlement Push in East Jerusalem Neighborhood Shows Israeli "Apartheid"
- The System That Killed Berta Cáceres
- Facebook’s Secret Rules About the Word “Zionist” Impede Criticism of Israel
- Documents Reveal Pharma Plot to Stop Generic Covid Vaccine Waiver
- But What About Hamas’s Rockets?
- Rank and File Democrats Slow to Call for Restricting Aid to Israel
- Usa investigates second case of mystery 'syndrome' near white house..
- Supreme court to hear abortion case challenging roe v. wade..
- As cryptocurrency goes wild, fear grows about who might get hurt..
- Islamic jihad commander killed..
- Chinese businessman with links to bannon is driving force for sprawling disinformation network, researchers say..
- Dogecoin founder bashes musk as 'self-absorbed grifter'..
- 'so i raped you.' facebook message renews fight for justice..
- Blinken hasn't seen any evidence..
- Texas reports zero COVID deaths 2 months after Biden slammed 'Neanderthal thinking'
- Martin Bashir quits BBC amid Princess Diana interview investigation: He 'has decided to focus on his health'
- New Jersey wildfire burns nearly 900 acres of forest
- Matt Gaetz associate Joel Greenberg pleads guilty to sex-trafficking charges
- Former Cuomo aide alleges 'pattern' of gender discrimination, harassment as Clinton HUD secretary
- Prince Harry, Oprah Winfrey unveil trailer for ‘The Me You Can’t See’ docuseries
- 2 Nebraska kids found dead, father arrested in California
- Pub sells single pint of beer for over $1,000 for the first drink poured in over a year
- Families with children to receive monthly payments from Biden administration starting July 15
- Prince Harry rips 1st Amendment as 'bonkers'
- Showdown over abortion rights heading to the Supreme Court this fall
- NYC Pride bans police from events until 2025 in effort to 'create safer spaces'
- Netanyahu fires back at reporter who claimed journalists were 'lucky' to escape targeted building: 'It wasn't luck'
- Social media erupts after crocheter makes prosthetic ‘packers’ for very young trans kids
- Bill Gates admits to having an affair with Microsoft staffer
- Longtime CNN contributor tweets, 'The world today needs a Hitler'; has history of anti-Semitism
- Mourning my grandmother — and India
- The Supreme Court just took a case that poses a major threat to Roe v. Wade
- Should the Olympics play on in a pandemic?
- Many Americans struggle with debt. Social media doesn’t help
- What we owe and are owed
- Anyone who says they know exactly what’s happening in the economy is lying
- The Fairness Issue
- Can sports ever really be “fair?”
- I’ve Been Having Hot Lockdown Threesomes With My Boyfriend and His Brother
- Los Angeles Has a Plan to Disarm the NIMBYs
- The California City That Sends a Drone Almost Every Time Police Are Dispatched on a 911 Call
- Dear Care and Feeding: I Can’t Bear My In-Laws’ Silent Judgment
- One Book Nearly Swept This Year’s Awards. Why Didn’t Publishers Want It?
- Strongmen Don’t Fight Terrorism. They Fuel It
- How Tina Fey Is Making Up for Her Problematic Past
- John Oliver Accuses Israel of Committing War Crimes, Practicing Apartheid
- Creators are becoming a lucrative business for brands
- The Supreme Court ruled unanimously against police who seized a man's guns from his house without a warrant
- The 2 spreadsheets I used to grow my side business from $900 a month to over $10,000 a month in one year
- School closures and elderly COVID fears more to blame for labor shortage than unemployment benefits, UBS says
- How a Facebook engineer and a Microsoft engineer cofounded one of California's top cannabis distributors
- Fractures within the GOP persist as Kevin McCarthy aims for the House speakership in 2022
- Federal prosecutors worried that Rudy Giuliani would destroy evidence or intimidate witnesses if he knew he was...
- The 3 best grilling gloves we tested in 2021
- True Inclusion Requires Viewpoint Diversity
- Kamala Harris’s Impossible Vice Presidency
- The Redemption of the ‘Ugly American’ Tourist
- Astronauts Aren’t So Special Anymore
- Morgan Thomas on Expanding Visions of Queer and Trans Desire
- The Coal Cellar
- Our Cynicism About Afghanistan Comes at a Cost
- How Juul Got Vaporized
- Poppy Gustafsson, CEO of Darktrace, on Fighting Hackers During the Cybercrime Wave
- What Happens Next With the Protests Roiling Colombia
- Amid Rockets and Violence, Israel Is Trying to Sell Itself as a Holiday Destination to Muslim Visitors
- Report: Microsoft Investigated Bill Gates Before He Left the Board
- The U.K. Readies for a Major Reopening but a New COVID Variant Sparks Worry
- Israeli Warplanes Stage More Heavy Strikes Across Gaza City
- Afghanistan Ceasefire Ends Amid Calls for Fresh Peace Talks
- WATCH LIVE: Q&A about the 2021 cicada emergence
- New law in South Carolina makes inmates choose electric chair or firing squad
- Supreme Court to weigh rollback of abortion rights
- Blinken signals U.S. will not press for cease-fire in Middle East
- A majority of Americans say policing should be reformed. But most white people still don't think police treat Black...
- As more Americans get vaccinated, 41% of Republicans still refuse COVID-19 shots
- Is there any ceasefire on the horizon for Israel and Palestine?
- Yayoi Kusama, an art auction, and a story of friendship
- Gold Hits Three-Month High as Fund Buying, ETFs Buoy Sentiment
- AT&T Plans Dividend Cut From $43 Billion Discovery Media Merger
- Ongoing gas shortage leaves nearly 90% of DC pumps without fuel
- Jim Cramer on Elon Musk's tweet driving down bitcoin: 'This is a dice roll'
- Stocks could drop 20% when Fed fights inflation: hedge fund founder
- Vitalik Buterin burned 90% of his Shiba Inu tokens, nearly half the coin's supply
- Why the AT&T, Discovery deal puts the most pressure on Comcast
- Redbox announces plan to go public via SPAC
- Ford, Lifetime Brands And 28 Other Companies With Attractive Levels Of Price-To-Free-Cash Flow
- ‘Lil Nas X Wasn’t Just Their First Virtual Concert, It Was Their First Concert Ever’: Understanding The Hybrid...
- Childish Gambino’s ‘This Is America’ Caught In Wave Of Music Copyright Lawsuits
- The Top Tequilas According To The New York International Spirits Competition
- Invesco QQQ Trust Among Top ETFs To Buy This Week Amid Market Volatility
- These Are The Books You’ll See All Over The Beach This Summer
- How Private Equity Factors In To The Colonial Pipeline Hack
- U.S. Labor Market Indicators Showing Encouraging Improvement
- How The Republican Push To Restrict Voting Could Affect Our Elections
- Are You Smarter Than A Fourth-Grader?
- The WNBA Players Who Might Swing Their Teams’ Fortunes This Season
- Does The Road To The Stanley Cup Lead Through Florida … Again?
- Republican Voters Say They Don’t Mind Trump Critics, But Liz Cheney’s Ouster Says Otherwise
- How Much Value Do Teams Lose When They Don’t Draft A Quarterback In The First Round?
- A Year Without Karaoke
- Why Biden Is Unlikely To Talk Meaningfully About Race Anytime Soon
- After a year of “Zoom poisoning,” will we ever love chatting online again?
- How none of us are really adults until we turn 36
- Are there too many streaming services? 56% of connected device users are overwhelmed
- How technology is making healthcare more human
- Founders, this is how you raise venture capital like a pro
- Emotional intelligence is more than a buzzword
- Don’t buy new gadgets. Used or refurbished is just smarter
- IRS refund status update: You might get an unemployment tax payment this week
- Why Ecologists Are Haunted by the Rapid Growth of Ghost Forests
- The Smithsonian Asian Pacific American Center Calls Upon Its Community to Share the Power of Music
- The Fine Art of Political Protest
- Can Climate Fiction Writers Reach People in Ways That Scientists Can't?
- In the Search to Stall Aging, Biotech Startups Are Out for Blood
- Rare Owl With Bright Orange Eyes Seen for the First Time in More Than 125 Years
- Could Weirdly Straight Bolts of Lightning Be a Sign of Dark Matter?
- The True History Behind Amazon Prime's 'Underground Railroad'
- Täby kyrka (Täby Church) in Täby Kyrkby, Sweden
- Limski Kanal in Croatia
- Bizarium in Sluis, Netherlands
- First Public Gas Street Lamp in America in Baltimore, Maryland
- Podcast: Disgusting Food Museum
- Making the Miraculous Cake of the Patron Saint of Bakers
- Woolshed Falls in Beechworth, Australia
- Grave of Robert L. Ripley in Santa Rosa, California
- When Scientific Orthodoxy Resembles Religious Dogma
- Delaying a COVID Vaccine's Second Dose Boosts Immune Response in the Elderly
- Fraudulent Fish Foiled by Cancer-Catching Pen
- What I Learned in Space about the Climate Emergency
- Autism and the Social Mind
- Exxon Mobil's Messaging Shifted Blame for Warming to Consumers
- China Lands Tianwen-1 Rover on Mars in a Major First for the Country
- World's Oldest Cave Paintings Are Fading, Climate Change May Be to Blame
- The Best Memorial Day Sales on Outdoor Gear
- Women in the Backcountry Don’t Need Your Help
- 16 Plank Variations and How They Help You
- Why I Canceled My Everest Expedition
- A COVID Outbreak Is Plaguing Climbers on Everest
- The People Trying to Use Technology to Save Nature
- How Exercise Affects Pregnant Women
- A Nonprofit Push for Outdoor Access in the Northeast
- Oprah and Prince Harry Release First 'The Me You Can't See' Trailer
- 'iCarly' Cast Condemns Racism After Laci Mosley Calls Out Hateful DMs
- Jeff Lowe's Tiger King Park Raided by Feds Again, More Animals Seized
- Sen. Marco Rubio Says UFOs Should Be Taken Seriously and Studied
- The Game Wants to Fight Jake and Logan Paul, I'll 'F***' You Up!
- 'Tiger King' Zookeeper Erik Cowie Busted for DUI After Car Crash
- Kylie Jenner Aims to Conquer Swimwear and Beach Gear Business
- NFL Super-Agent Leigh Steinberg, Inspiration For 'Jerry Maguire,' Says There Won't Be A Sequel
- AT&T Chief John Stankey, WarnerMedia Head Jason Kilar Address Discovery Merger in Staff Memo
- Green Day, Fall Out Boy and Weezer’s ‘Hella Mega Tour’ Unveils New Summer Dates
- The Mediapro Studio, Movistar Plus, Power Up Young Adult Fiction with ‘Paraíso’
- Erik Barmack Drives Into Romantic Comedy, Optioning Petra Hülsmann’s ‘Hamburg Series’ (EXCLUSIVE)
- Gordon Ramsay to Host New Cooking Competition Series ‘Next Level Chef’ for Fox
- Morris Chestnut to Star in Fox Drama Series ‘Our Kind of People’
- Erykah Badu, Phoebe Bridgers, St. Vincent to Headline Pitchfork Festival in September
- Discovery Stock Falters, AT&T Climbs on Blockbuster WarnerMedia Deal News
- DC Comics’ ‘Sweet Tooth’ Receives Netflix Adaptation: Watch the Trailer
- St. Vincent, Erykah Badu, Phoebe Bridgers to Headline Pitchfork Music Festival 2021
- Alice Cooper Announces Fall 2021 Tour Dates With Kiss’s Ace Frehley
- Ashley McBryde Plots Headlining ‘This Town Talks’ Tour
- How to Stream High-Resolution Music
- Guided By Voices Announces 2021 Tour
- Mark and Bob Mothersbaugh Talk Updating ‘Rugrats’ Music for Cartoon’s Revival
- Kings of Leon Plot 2021 Summer Tour
- "For the love of God, stop burning things down to tell everyone about your kid's penis. No one cares but you" [Obvious]
- Actual headline: 'Fungus full of psychedelic drugs could cause Indiana Brood X cicadas' butts to fall off' [Strange]
- China is building a replica of the Titanic for a Titanic theme park. Daily sinkings every 2 hours from 8am to 8pm...
- Want to do some home improvements but concerned about the skyrocketing cost of lumber? There's a simple, obvious...
- Some people set world records for their athletic abilities. Others on their unique skills. Then there's THIS guy [Strange]
- There are many ways to get revenge on your ex. This is definitely one of them [Strange]
- Your totally real, non-Mad Libs headline of the day [Interesting]
- New book out about the Johnstown Mafia. A short lived crime syndicate probably because "tonight, he sleeps with the...
- Failed Professional Sports Leagues
- Rich Guy Asks Around To Find Out Who The New Jeffrey Epstein Is
- ‘This Is What It’s All About, Boys,’ Says Man Hour Away From Complete Meltdown On Sixth Hole
- Tourist Left Dangling After Winds Break Glass Bridge
- Ohio Offers $1 Million Lottery To Boost Vaccinations
- Houston Authorities Scramble As Missing Tiger Disappears Into Crowd Of Tigers
- GOP Elects To Replace Liz Cheney In Leadership Role With Trump-Backed Skyscraper
- The Perfect Combination: ‘Mass Effect Legendary Edition’ Features ‘Mass Effect 1,’ ‘Wario Land 2,’ And ‘Mass Effect 3’
- 10 Behind-the-Plate Secrets of MLB Umpires
- 9 Fascinating Facts About Urine
- Monday’s Best Amazon Deals Include Mini-Fridges, Webcams, and Wireless Headphones
- Can You Match the Artist to the Artwork?
- The Reason You Rarely See Windows in Grocery Stores
- This Weekend’s Best Amazon Deals Include Fitbits, Running Shoes, and Books
- What Is the Best Way to Store Coffee?
- The Library of Congress Needs Your Help Transcribing Clara Barton's Diaries, Correspondences, and Other Rarely Seen Papers
- People Protest in Streets of Japan, Want Cancellation of Tokyo Olympics
- Tretter: NFL Players Watching If Teams Have Their Backs amid Ja'Wuan James Situation
- Mac McClung Confirms He's Entering 2021 NBA Draft, Won't Return to Texas Tech
- Schefter: Juantarius Bryant Invited to HUB Football Event After Falcons Tryout Hoax
- Group Pushes for Boycott of 2022 Winter Olympics in Beijing Due to Human Rights Abuse
- Predicting Patriots' Key Stat Leaders for 2021 NFL Season
- 49ers Rumors: Former Jaguars, Patriots WR Marqise Lee Signs Contract with SF
- Belmont Stakes 2021: Early Predictions for Rombauer, Top Contenders
- Seth Rogen Will Convince You to Buy a Velvet Suit
- J.Crew Taps Noah Designer Brendon Babenzien to Kickstart a New Era
- Can You Inject Your Way to a More "Masculine" Face?
- Charlie Puth Showed Off a Slime Green Pinkie
- Cardi B Makes a Strong Case for Stealing Your Girlfriend’s Watch
- The J. Cole-Diddy Scuffle, Explained
- The Off-Season Is J. Cole’s Best Album
- Here’s Your Hookup for Vintage Denim Masterpieces
- A Week In Providence, RI, On A $54,300 Salary
- Yara Shahidi Wore An Adidas Tracksuit With A Corset On The Red Carpet
- 21 Peacocks & A Lie: A Very Serious Investigation Into Martha Stewart’s Exotic Pets
- I’m 24, Make $62k A Year, & Spent $240 On My Wellness Routine This Week
- After A Year Of Staying Close To Home, Travel Has Become An Emotional Journey
- I Couldn’t Commit To Therapy
- This Conversation With Angela Bassett Will Clear Your Skin, Pay Your Taxes, Water Your Crops, Etc
- The Target X Christopher John Rogers, ALEXIS & RIXO Collection Is Here
- Canoo’s electric van will start at $34,750
- Epic Games sues AR company Nreal for sounding too much like ‘Unreal’
- How to make an AirTag holder for your pet’s collar
- You can now explore a surreal Gucci garden inside Roblox
- Redbox still exists, plans to go public
- Razer’s PC gaming starter kit is just $69 at Walmart
- Amazon stops charging extra for lossless music as Apple enters the fray
- Apple announces lossless Apple Music is coming in June at no added cost
- Microsoft Teams is ready for 'friends and family'
- The mRNA tech we used against COVID could help us finally beat malaria
- The UK plans to roll out an emergency alert system this year
- Hot Wheels' latest RC Cybertruck puts a Cyberquad in your hand for only $100
- Automate your lights with this easy-install smart switch
- Parler returns to the App Store
- Jabra's Elite 85t wireless earbuds are $50 off right now
- Twitch lowers subscription prices in most countries to reflect the cost of living
- The Metaverse Is Hosting Its First Virtual Fashion Show
- 19 Deals That Make Great Last-Minute Graduation Gifts
- 6 Great Next-Gen Xbox Series X/S Games You Can Play Now
- Mexico City Could Sink Up to 65 Feet
- Google IO 2021: How to Watch It, and What to Expect
- Vietnamese Myth and Magic Come Alive in Hoa
- Covid Forced America to Make More Stuff. What Happens Now?
- Why Humans Are So Bad at Seeing the Future
- Analysis: 166 new unicorns have already been created in 2021, up from 163 in all of 2020; Tiger Global has invested...
- As Epic and Apple face off in the antitrust trial, a snapshot of the app economy behind the fight (Wall Street Journal)
- As Parler returns to the App Store, its chief policy officer says posts labeled as "hate" by its AI, hidden on iOS,...
- German smart home company Tado, which says it has installed 1M thermostats to date, raises $46M, intended as the...
- What to expect from Google I/O: a big focus on Android 12, Assistant and smart home improvements, changes to Wear...
- Sources: Google's plans to match Apple's ATT changes have been delayed by concerns over diminishing mobile ads;...
- Amazon announces WorkingWell, a new program to educate employees on avoiding injuries and improving mental health,...
- JD Logistics, the delivery arm of JD.com, plans to raise up to $3.4B in its Hong Kong IPO, beginning trading on May...
- Microsoft says it probed Gates over relationship with employee
- “Is curing patients a sustainable business model?” asks Goldman Sachs (2018)
- Drone Racing League Creates End-to-End Cloud Production
- Ghosts of Unix past, part 3: Unfixable designs
- Try This One Weird Trick Russian Hackers Hate
- US investigates second suspected case of mystery 'syndrome' near White House
- Yoga and Breathing Exercises Aid Children with ADHD to Focus
- Technocratic Plimsoll Line
- 4 AM Thoughts: Sleek Ghost 4.0 theme
- For Progress by Founder Institute: Platform aligning entrepreneurs with United Nations SDGs
- Attributer: Know what marketing channels are driving customers & revenue
- RiviCamer: The next generation 5K portable scanner
- Sign.net: Verifiable digital signatures with 24x7 support
- Morphed: Enhance your customer experience from 1st touch to delivery
- TooLooDR: Flexible content for everyone
- AirTrack 2.0: Get notified about the cheapest flights on Telegram
- Peckin' Pixels is a fun resource management game about running a chicken farm
- This artist repairs damaged sidewalks with beautiful mosaic tiles
- Watch: Gold ring/out of gas scammer tries to con someone who knows better
- Death row inmates must now choose between electric chair or firing squad in South Carolina
- Backyard Scientist makes toys dangerous
- How to block 6 Tesla chargers with one truck
- GOP congressman who said there were no insurrectionists was photographed barricading doors against insurrectionists
- How D&D classes use bows
- 10 Tips for Winning at Life After College Graduation
- 10 Common Mistakes We Make Grocery Shopping, and How to Fix Them
- Can You Make Bagels With Only Two Ingredients?
- How to Help Your Teenager Warm Up to Therapy
- Do These Gardening Tasks Based on How Much Time You Have
- When You Should Hire a Home Appraiser
- What to Look for During Your Final Walk-Through Before Closing on a House
- How to Avoid Getting Common Illnesses Spread by Pets
- All The Fabulous Fashion Looks From The 2021 MTV Movie & TV Awards
- “Shrek” Still Holds Up 20 Years Later
- How Uber's Acquisition Of Postmates Will Cost Some Delivery Workers A Source Of Income
- Scarlett Johansson Got Slimed By Her Husband At The MTV Movie Awards And Her Reaction Is Priceless
- If You're Obsessed With Laura Donnelly From "The Nevers," You Might Recognize Her From These Broadway And Stage Roles
- Shay Mitchell Said She's "Learning" How To Teach Her 1-Year-Old Daughter About Racism
- Halsey Shares Another Adorable Photo Of Their Bare Baby Bump Featuring Their Super Cute Dog
- Tom Riley, Who Plays Augustus On "The Nevers," Told Us What It Was Like Filming With James Norton By Buckingham Palace
- James Gunn Says He’s Getting Daily Threats Over The Fate Of ‘The Suicide Squad’ Characters
- Owen Wilson’s Agent Mobius Leaves ‘Loki’ Speechless In A New Clip From The Disney+ Series
- ‘Black Widow’ Debuted An Action-Packed Car Chase Clip Ahead Of Its Looming Release
- The Story That Inspired Eva Longoria’s Flamin’ Hot Cheetos Movie May Be Untrue, Frito-Lay Is Now Saying
- Seth Rogen Shared A Hilarious Story About His Disastrous Attempt To Meet Beyonce
- Weekend Box Office: Not Even Chris Rock Can Revive The ‘Saw’ Franchise, But ‘Demon Slayer’ Keeps On Going
- Bethesda’s ‘Starfield’ Will Reportedly Be An Xbox Console Exclusive, Leaving PlayStation Behind
- These High Proof Bourbons Bring The Heat While Expanding Your Palate
- 10 Parenting Tips That’ll Help You Raise More Independent and Confident Children
- 19 of Queen Elizabeth’s Outfits That Prove She Has Always Had a Perfect Sense of Style
- A Couple Found an Abandoned Baby on the Subway and He Changed Their Lives Forever
- 15 Celebs Who Have a Special Bond With Their Mothers and Show It to the Whole World
- 15 People Share Secrets They Wouldn’t Dare Tell Anyone in Real Life
- 15 Times Nature Decided to Put On a Show
- 7 Signs You Have a Healthy Relationship Even If You Aren’t Sure You Do
- 18 People Who Came Out to Their Grandparents Only to Find Out They Love Them No Matter What
- World Economic Forum gives up on in-person meeting in Singapore
- BP/natural gas: little flair and too much flaring
- EU signals US trade detente by shelving planned tariffs increase
- AT&T and rival Discovery to create global streaming giant
- Not all industrial policy is created equal
- Bill Gates says investigation into affair ‘in no way related’ to leaving Microsoft board
- Netanyahu’s master plan for Israel and Palestine has failed
- Crypto bros take the fight back to Elon as prices tank
Wall Street Journal
- Goldman Taps Uber Executive to Run Its Consumer Bank
- EU Suspends Plans to Raise Tariffs on U.S. Whiskey, Other Goods
- Toy Retailer Rolls Out Online Shopping for Kids as Young as 3
- Speculation Over Elon Musk Tweet Prompts Bitcoin Selloff
- Apollo Hires Craig Farr to Head Capital-Markets Business
- Covid-19 Wrecked the Algorithms That Set Airfares, but They Won't Stay Dumb
- Sanofi-GSK Covid-19 Vaccine Set for Large-Scale Trials After Positive Results
- Will Demographics Tank China's Housing Market?
- How to thrive in the shadow of giants
- Will shareholders halt the inexorable rise of CEO pay?
- Why American songwriters are suing each other
- How executive mothers cope
- The power of lobbyists is growing in Brussels and Berlin
- Kick-starting Harley-Davidson
- Are drug patents worth it?
- SpaceX, a Tesla for the skies
- The Ratings Game: Cummins stock now a buy as an inflation and hydrogen trade, BofA analyst says
- : Do I have to pay taxes on sports betting? The taxman could be coming for your winning bets
- Deep Dive: These growth companies may be primed for massive stock buybacks
- : Clarida says economy hasn’t made the progress needed for Fed to scale back asset purchases
- Coronavirus Update: Almost half U.S. population is partially vaccinated against COVID-19, but Asia remains a hot spot
- Cummins upgraded to buy from neutral at BofA Securities
- Economic Report: Home builder confidence remains strong, but buyers should expect rising prices
- Nearly 80% of Asian Americans say they experience racism in the U.S
- Why The Children's Place Is Soaring 13% Higher Today
- Why Shares of UWM Holdings Are Rising Today?
- Callaway Stock Just Had a Blowout Quarter. But Is the Stock a Buy?
- Why Virgin Galactic Stock Just Popped
- Philip Morris, Altria Suffer Setback in Patent Fight With British American Tobacco
- How Much Is Square Relying on Bitcoin?
- Hostess Brands, Inc. (TWNK) Q1 2021 Earnings Call Transcript
- AT&T Will Spin Off HBO to Merge With Discovery
- AT&T's Big Deal With Discovery Unwinds Billions in Mergers
- Goldbelly Raises $100 Million During Pandemic-Driven Boom
- AT&T-Discovery Deal Would Create a Media Juggernaut
- What Do New Mask Rules Mean for Company Vaccine Mandates?
- The Mogul in Search of a Kinder, Gentler Capitalism
- As Congress Dithers, States Step In to Set Rules for the Internet
- Looking for Bipartisan Accord? Just Ask About Big Business
- Retail Sales Were Flat in April
Wikipedia Current Events
- Indonesian digital payment firm Gojek announces a merger with e-commerce site Tokopedia to form GoTo Group. Aiming for a IPO of between US$35 and 40 billion, Gojek claims it is the country's largest business deal. (CNBC)
- COVID-19 pandemic
- COVID-19 pandemic in Asia
- COVID-19 pandemic in Malaysia
- COVID-19 pandemic in Saudi Arabia, Travel restrictions related to the COVID-19 pandemic
- COVID-19 pandemic in Taiwan
- COVID-19 pandemic in Thailand
- COVID-19 pandemic in the United Kingdom
- Lockdown restrictions are eased in England, Wales and Scotland with museums, cinemas, children's play areas, and hotels reopening. Pubs, bars and restaurants can now serve customers indoors again with social distancing rules in place. In England, people can now gather in groups of 30 outdoors and meet indoors in groups of up to six. A ban on international travel is also lifted. (BBC)
- COVID-19 pandemic in Asia
- In the first global study of its kind, the World Health Organization and the International Labour Organization finds that working more than 55 hours a week can lead to higher risks of strokes and ischemic heart disease. The study, covering between 2000 and 2016, also found that people living in the Southeast Asia and Western Pacific regions, and men that are at least middle-aged, are especially susceptible to risks from overwork. (Reuters)
- Hong Kongâ€“Singapore relations, COVID-19 pandemic in Hong Kong, COVID-19 pandemic in Singapore
- The Supreme Court of Samoa clears the way for Naomi Mata'afa to form a new government and thereby, becoming the first female Prime Minister of Samoa, ending a political deadlock. Mata'afa government would end a long tenure by current Prime Minister Tuilaepa Aiono Sailele Malielegaoi, who has held power since September 1998. (Reuters)
Over one million Americans have signed up for health insurance during our special open enrollment period. That’s a big deal. Join them and head to to sign up before August 15.
I refuse to stand by and let America fall behind while other nations race ahead. It’s time we invest in our future again. It’s time for the American Jobs Plan.
We’ve made incredible progress in the fight against COVID-19, but we’re not done yet. Get vaccinated and then ensure your family, friends, and neighbors do as well. Let’s finish strong, folks.
Affordable childcare should be accessible to every parent in our nation. The American Families Plan will make that possible.
One of the best paths to a good job is through a strong union. The American Jobs Plan will create millions of good-paying, union jobs.