- U.S. carrier group enters South China Sea amid Taiwan tensions
- I use CAPITAL LETTERS to sound SMARTER
- Jewish leaders use Holocaust Day to decry persecution of Uighurs
- US reaffirms Taiwan support after China sends warplanes
- China rescues first person from Shandong gold mine: CCTV
- 70% of Japanese want Tokyo Games to be canceled or delayed
- Biden to Finally Stop Support to Saudi Arabia in Yemen
- New Zealand reports first Covid-19 case within the community since November, a recent returnee from Europe
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes suffering from turf toe, not 100 percent
- Pro-Navalny Protest Photos: Wave of Anger Rolls Across Russia
- 'General Hospital' Actress Blasts Teacher, Refuses to Let Kids Watch Inauguration
- Dustin Poirier knocks out Conor McGregor in 2nd round at UFC 257
- UFC 257: Dustin Poirier Post-fight Press Conference - UFC
- Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier: Poirier stuns McGregor for 2nd round TKO
- UFC 257: Conor McGregor Post-fight Press Conference - UFC
- First of 22 Chinese miners trapped in gold mine rescued
- Tunisians question whether life is better after Arab Spring
- Dems Urged Not to ‘Waste a Second’ Negotiating as Republicans Back Away From COVID Relief
- They've got the Covid vaccination but don't feel relieved. Why some have survivor's guilt
- Biden news
- A Texas man who tweeted "Assassinate AOC" is facing charges in the Capitol riot, FBI says
- Asian 'El Chapo' Tse Chi Lop arrested in the Netherlands
- Judge Jeanine: Welcome to the Biden administration, home to the new slogan, 'America Last'
- US reaffirms Taiwan support after China sends warplanes
- Impeachment, Coronavirus Vaccines, N.F.L. Playoffs: Your Weekend Briefing
- Capitol Riot Puts Spotlight on ‘Apocalyptically Minded’ Global Far Right
- How Democrats Planned for Doomsday
- Giuliani and Bill O’Reilly Still Have a Major Platform in New York
- Surge of Student Suicides Pushes Las Vegas Schools to Reopen
- Man Threatened to Assassinate Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Officials Say
- Pennsylvania Lawmaker Played Key Role in Trump’s Plot to Oust Acting Attorney General
- Ted Thompson, Who Helped Revive the Packers, Is Dead at 68
- Citizenship data is latest rollback of Trump census efforts
- Trapped for 2 weeks, 11 workers rescued from China gold mine
- Britain's Boris Johnson presses Biden for new trade deal
- Defense chief orders review of military sex assault programs
- Portugal chooses a president amid a severe pandemic surge
- Spain's virus surge hits mental health of front-line workers
- The Latest: New Zealand reports 1st community case in months
- Arab Spring exiles look back 10 years after Egypt uprising
- Inside Kamala Harris' historic first days
- Analysis: Biden's opening with Republicans is narrow but real
- Snow is forecast for the drought-stricken West while showers head to the South
- America is again quickly approaching another grim milestone
- A woman who won a $60 million lottery said she got the winning numbers from her husband's dream
- First of 22 Chinese miners trapped in gold mine rescued
- Dustin Poirier defeats Conor McGregor with a knockout in the 2nd round
- The UK has the 'highest death rate' in the world
- “His social media comments reflect very ill-considered political hyperbole in very divided times and will certainly...
- These Photos And Videos Of Pro-Democracy Protests In Russia Are Shockingly Intense
- COVID-19 Vaccine Rollout Has Been Slow And Chaotic. Here’s How That Could Change
- 9 Photo Stories That Will Challenge Your View Of The World
- Interview Legend Larry King Has Died At 87 After Contracting COVID
- Trump Left A Big Legal Mess For Biden
- President Biden’s executive orders will now require people to wear masks on federal property and on buses, trains,...
- Texas Is Suing To Stop Biden's 100-Day Pause On Deportations
- Democrats Make Federal Election Standards A Top Priority
- Man Arrested For Capitol Riot Involvement Threatened To 'Assassinate' Rep. Ocasio-Cortez
- Democrats Start Reining In Big Expectations For Immigration Bill
- Photographer Behind Sanders Meme: 'I’m Not Going To Be Putting This In A Portfolio'
- Supporters' Words May Haunt Trump At Impeachment Trial
- In First Days, Biden Flashes Action As Deep Problems Await
- Grand Canyon Tour Bus Rolls Over, Leaving 1 Dead And 2 Critically Injured
- Heartfelt Tributes Pour In For 'Legend' Larry King
- Russian police arrest over 3,000 protesters demanding Navalny's release
- Arizona Republicans censure Cindy McCain, Gov. Doug Ducey and Jeff Flake
- DOJ: Capitol rioter threatened to "assassinate" Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
- Schumer calls for IG probe into alleged plan by Trump, DOJ lawyer to oust acting AG
- Brazil begins distributing AstraZeneca coronavirus vaccine
- U.S. national security adviser speaks with Israeli counterpart for the first time
- Biden speaks to Mexican president about reversing Trump's "draconian immigration policies"
- Muslim families hope to reunite following Biden's travel ban repeal
Nicola Sturgeon insists ‘I did not mislead Parliament’ as investigation into Alex Salmond affair stepped up
Iraq is in talks with the IMF for a $6 billion loan to prop up its ailing economy, Finance Minister Ali Allawi said in an interview in Baghdad
Arizona Governor Doug Ducey closed the door on a potential Senate run in 2022 amid rumors that he could challenge Democratic Senator Mark Kelly.
The New York Times
As health care becomes more difficult to access, a growing number of patients are traveling abroad for affordable coverage, despite the pandemic.
- Pennsylvania Lawmaker Played Key Role In Trump's Plot To Oust Acting Attorney General
- I Might Be The First Second Gentleman, But I Don't Want To Be The Last
- Capitol Rioter Charged With Threatening To 'Assassinate' Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez And A US Capitol...
- Inside The Deadly Capitol Shooting
- France Has Passed A Law Protecting The Sounds And Smells Of The Countryside
- Facebook Disabled My Account After I Criticized Them
- ESPN Doesn't Want To Talk About Conor McGregor's Rape Case
- COVID-19 Vaccine Rollout Has Been Slow And Chaotic. Here's How That Could Change
- Mexico’s President Just Told the DEA to Check Itself, Worsening Tensions With U.S
- What Kim and Kanye's Alleged Divorce Would Actually Look Like
- 6 Artists Who Could Be Bigger Than TikTok This Year
- Marlon Craft Explains His "State of the Union"
- How to Get a Life-Size Cardboard Cutout of Anyone You Want to Throw in the Trash
- As COVID Worsens, Here's What to Do to Protect Yourself Before You Get the Vax
- How a Year of Too Much Drinking, Stress, and Sitting Affects Your Body
- The Capitol Riot Zip-Tie Guy Had Quite the Arsenal at Home, Prosecutors Say
- Glenn Greenwald, Unwound by Success
- Dear The New Yorker Et Al, It’s High Time You Paid Your Employees A Living Wage
- United States of Disinformation: a 2021 Update, Narratives, and Possible Ways to Counter the…
- Is Now Really a Good Time to Disclose UFOs?
- Perceiving Is Believing
- 6 Habits of Emotionally Sophisticated People
- Please don’t choose outrage and innuendo when the real story is better
- Having Needs in a Relationship Does Not Make You ‘Needy’
- For Electric Car Makers, This Battery Breakthrough Could Change Everything
- Hummingbirds in the Rain
- Behold My Daring Prediction for 2021
- Fauci Is Free and Telling it Like it Is
- Tens of Thousands Across Russia Are Protesting Alexei Navalny’s Arrest
- Kevin McCarthy Says “Everybody Across This Country” Is Responsible for the Capitol Insurrection
- Coronavirus Growth in Western Countries: January 22 Update
- Trump Conspired to Fire Acting Attorney General and Force Georgia to Overturn Election Results
- Undoing Trump's legacy: Biden wastes no time in first 100 hours as president
- US news giants put more women in the White House
- China mine accident: 11 workers rescued after two weeks underground
- Emma Corrin: ‘I ended up having an overwhelming appreciation for Diana's complexity’
- Ethiopia’s leader must answer for the high cost of hidden war in Tigray
- Alexei Navalny’s home makeover show exposes Vladimir Putin on every front
- Donald Trump is gone but his big lie is still corrupting America's body politic
- Is it time to leave WhatsApp
- Covid: Birmingham student party guests 'travelled 200 miles'
- South Africa coronavirus variant: 77 cases found in UK
- Border poll would be 'absolutely reckless', says Arlene Foster
- Matt Hancock says too soon to tell when lockdown rules will be eased
- Covid: New Zealand reports first case in the community in months
- Coronavirus: Your tributes to those who have died
- Covid-19: Plea for caution after jabs and a look at the post-virus economy
- Smart motorways 'dangerous'
- From Montreal to Manchester, efforts are launched to vaccinate the homeless
- Juan Guzmán Tapia, judge who battled Chilean dictator, dies at 81
- 100 million doses in 100 days: How Biden’s coronavirus vaccine push compares with those of other countries
- Repeal of Trump’s ‘Muslim ban’ offers new hope to frustrated immigrants and long-suffering families
- How the pandemic lifted the lid on the ‘Darwinian world’ of Japan’s sumo
- California church known for its anti-LGBTQ beliefs is bombed
- Protests challenge Russia's Putin with opposition leader Navalny in custody
- Boris Johnson says U.K. coronavirus variant may be more deadly
- Biden and Boris Johnson talk alliance, climate, Covid
- Feds: Texas man charged in Capitol riots threatened to kill AOC
- ‘Congress is going to do what Congress does’: Biden administration confirms hands-off impeachment stance
- McCarthy voices ‘concerns’ with Cheney after impeachment vote
- U.S. condemns Russia's arrests of Navalny protestors
- German Greens go nuclear over call to renew NATO vows
- Several governors order National Guard troops out of D.C
- Larry King, broadcasting giant for half-century, dies at 87
The Daily Beast
- Can the Beauty Industry Confront Colorism?
- The Vice-Loathing Reverend and the Sex Workers Who Took San Francisco by Storm in 1917
- They Killed Her Sister. Now She’s Come Back to Haunt Them
- Alan Tudyk on Kissing Heath Ledger and How ‘Resident Alien’ Made Him Believe in Aliens
- Graphic Novel Shows How the Black Panthers Foreshadowed the BLM Era
- I Got My COVID-19 Vaccine. Why Can’t Every American?
- Can Biden Fix the Mess Trump Made of Our Relationship With Iran?
- A Former Neo-Nazi’s Guide to Deprogramming Trump Cultists
Juventus F.C., Serie A, Bologna F.C. 1909, Andrea Pirlo, Supercoppa Italiana, S.S.C. Napoli, A.C. Milan, 2021
Juventus have found their form in the recent past and they will now hope to get their domestic season back on track when they take on Bologna on Sunday.
Chelsea F.C., Frank Lampard, Premier League, FA Cup, Luton Town F.C.
Their chances of progressing to the next round are favourable, as Chelsea have won 51 of their last 53 ties against lower-tiered opponents.
Solar panel, Solar energy, Photovoltaics, Forecasting, Canadian Solar, Solar cell, Market analysis, Crystalline silicon, Industry
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, however, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show ...
Missouri Tigers men's basketball, Tennessee Volunteers men's basketball, Southeastern Conference, Basketball, Cuonzo Martin
Playing on the road against No. 6 Tennessee on Saturday night, the No. 19 Tigers led wire-to-wire to secure a 73-64 win at Thompson-Boling Arena in Knoxville.
Conor McGregor, Dustin Poirier, Ultimate Fighting Championship, Khabib Nurmagomedov, Mixed martial arts, Michael Chandler, Dan Hooker
'The Diamond' shocked much of the world with his power punching finish of McGregor in Abu Dhabi.
Dwight Howard, Technical foul, Philadelphia 76ers, Detroit Pistons
Listen, Dwight Howard has a bit of a reputation that does not always lead to him being painted in the best light. That reputation does not include being someone who would come up with some extravagant lie to get out of being called for a foul that involves ...
Over five decades, he chatted with an estimated 50000 people from all walks of life, from presidents and pundits to swindlers and U.F.O. “experts.”
After meetings in recent weeks in which Matthew Stafford expressed a desire for a fresh start, the Lions understood his position and plan to begin discussing ...
The new movie, Salt-N-Pepa, is about one of the first and most successful all-female rap groups. The film was executive produced by Queen Latifah and directed ...
In what has shaped up to be a test for the movement and a challenge for the Kremlin, tens of thousands of people demonstrated in over 100 cities.
Round 1: Keith Peterson is the third person in the cage for this flyweight fight. The two women meet in the middle and the pace is furious right out of the gate! Eye ...
- Year after lockdown, Wuhan dissident more isolated than ever
- Portugal chooses a president amid a severe pandemic surge
- Chinese state broadcaster says 11 miners rescued after two weeks trapped underground following explosion
- Arizona Republicans censure Cindy McCain, GOP governor
- Arab Spring exiles look back 10 years after Egypt uprising
- Pirates kill 1, kidnap 15 crew of Turkish ship off W. Africa
- Argentina's abortion law enters force under watchful eyes
- FBI investigating explosion, graffiti at church known for anti-LGBT views
- The 30-Year Secret
- Arizona GOP censures Cindy McCain and Governor Ducey
- 30-year secret reveals real killer just before start of murder trial
- CBS Weekend News, January 23, 2021
- The impeachment managers who will argue the case against Trump
- Dr. Jon LaPook on the state of COVID-19 vaccine distribution
- Georgia Fire captain delivers Pledge of Allegiance using sign language on Inauguration Day
- TV icon Larry King has died at age 87
- Man who stormed U.S. Capitol charged with threatening to assassinate Rep. Ocasio-Cortez
- ‘It's just Bernie being Bernie’
- Trump considered ousting Attorney General and installing loyalist in push to overturn election
- Why international stocks could outperform U.S. markets this year
- There are a bunch of hidden menus on your iPhone: Here's how to use them
- What the Biden administration means for Amazon: New union push, antitrust scrutiny could lie ahead
- Biden promised to forgive student debt, but don't expect relief anytime soon
- Biden has promised to reform Social Security
- As Israelis Flock To UAE, They See A New Precedent: Peace Deals Without Giving Ground
- Arizona Republicans Censure Party Leaders At Odds With Trump
- Facebook Oversight Board Co-Chair On Determining The Future Of Trump's Accounts
- Lawmakers React As Trump Senate Impeachment Trial Gets Timetable
- Biden Is Catholic. He Also Supports Abortion Rights. Here's What That Could Mean
- Fauci Relishes A 'Hallelujah' Moment
- Who Wants To Be A Billionaire? $1 Billion Winning Lottery Ticket Sold In Michigan
- Protests Swell Across Russia Calling For The Release Of Kremlin Critic Alexei Navalny
- Rare snowfall in Malibu results in flurry of excitement
- COVID-19 toll deepens in Los Angeles County as more than 5,000 die in less than a month
- Target apologizes after Black teens are detained, handcuffed at Westlake Village store
- Recall Newsom effort has ties to far-right movements, including QAnon and virus skeptics
- Storm next week expected to bring 'significant rain and mountain snow' to Southland, forecasters say
- Giving second COVID-19 vaccine shots may reduce supply for people seeking first dose
- Controversial El Monte church rocked by IED attack, FBI says
- Column: Here's how I broke through and got a COVID vaccine. Let's hope it gets easier
- President Joe Biden has started the work
- Donald and Melania Trump fired chief usher before leaving White House to spite the Bidens
- We need to build a lot of wind turbines. Will Americans agree to live near them?
- This slow-cooker turkey chili is a leaner alternative to a classic dish that doesn't skip on flavor
- The uncanny genius of "Walking on Thin Ice," Yoko Ono and John Lennon's poignant final collaboration
- My grief made me cynical about men
- George Conway hands Biden's DOJ a roadmap to make sure Trump ends up in jail
- The secretive, sweet — and sometimes saccharine
- Eleven workers rescued from China mine after being trapped for two weeks
- Asian drug lord Tse Chi Lop arrested at Amsterdam airport
- UK PM Johnson talks of free trade deal in first call with Biden
- Relaxed and crowded scenes in Wuhan
- Coronavirus: Hong Kong puts 10,000 people into lockdown
- Storm Christoph: Britons reduced to tears after severe floods damage homes for a second year
- Europe's patient zero: Meet the French doctor who treated the continent's first COVID-19 case
- Police clash with protesters at pro-Navalny demonstration
- Rudy Giuliani Admits an Associate Did Ask For $20,000 a Day From Donald Trump Campaign
- Facebook VP Says He Hopes Board Members Will Uphold Donald Trump Ban
- Ted Cruz Says Seth Rogen Acts Like 'Marxist With Tourette's' as Twitter Feud Continues
- Powerball Results, Numbers for 1/23/21: Did Anyone Win the $20 Million?
- Arizona GOP Censures Cindy McCain, Jeff Flake Over Biden Support and Gov. Ducey for COVID Restrictions
- Megyn Kelly Shifts Capitol Riot Blame to Media, Says Trump 'Hatred' Caused Erosion of Trust
- 'Assassinate AOC': Texas Capitol Riot Suspect Charged for Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Death Threat
- 83 Percent of Americans Support Wearing Masks, But Only Half Wear Them: Poll
- Forget Biden’s Bust of Cesar Chavez: Hunts Point Strike Is the Bold Labor Action the Country Needs
- Capitol Attack Was Culmination of Generations of Far-Right Extremism
- A Massachusetts Democrat Pushed His Party on Its Alex Morse Handling. Getting Called a “Faggot” Wasn’t Even the...
- A Reckoning Over Homophobia in the Democratic Party
- Will Bringing Science Back to the White House Reinvigorate Forensics Reform?
- The Meaning of the Mittens: Five Possibilities
- Biden Should End Espionage Act Prosecutions of Whistleblowers and Journalists
- Climate Groups Begin Vying for Power in the Biden Era as Pressure for Unity Fades
- Inner circle: meet new president's close-knit team..
- Protests: russia
- 'total war zone': yosemite area hit hard by wind that toppled trees. what happens now?..
- Facebook earnings still flourishing amid pandemic, economic slowdown and antitrust scrutiny..
- Capitol attack will spur broad crackdown on domestic extremists..
- Americans remain sorely divided as biden's quest for unity begins..
- Washington gets whiplash in shift from donald to joe..
- Mag: why mcconnell dumped donald..
- Left-wing riots rattle US cities even after President Biden's inauguration
- PLAYING FAVORITES
- Newt Gingrich: What’s next for Parler? A company executive reveals comeback strategy
- Biden quickly purges Trump allies from Voice of America, parent agency: reports
- Oregon woman's body recovered after landslide buried car under 15 feet of mud
- Kamala Harris' Roe v. Wade post draws Tennessee governor’s response: ‘Abortion isn’t healthcare’
- John Fund: Change how we conduct elections
- 5 reasons your houseplants are yellowing or wilting
- Biden reeled in more 'dark money' than any other candidate in history, majorly outpaced Trump donations: report
- Amazon claims in-person vote only way to ensure 'valid, fair' union election
- Unions that endorsed Biden are now criticizing him for canceling Keystone pipeline that will 'kill thousands of...
- Biden attacked Trump's handling of COVID. But data show Trump nearly accomplished Biden's vaccine goal
- Hollywood actor slammed for xenophobic tweet mocking Melania Trump's accent
- Backlash hits Katie Couric's 'Jeopardy!' guest host plans over 'deprogram' Trump supporters remark: report
- Biden administration freezes Trump's directive to lower insulin prices
- Bernie Sanders predicts the Democratic Party could be 'wiped out' in the 2022 midterm elections
- Thousands of Russians were arrested in protests supporting Putin critic Alexei Navalny
- Trump reportedly considered putting an ally willing to dispute election results in charge of the DOJ
- Legendary broadcaster Larry King has died at age 87
- Is it constitutional to hold an impeachment trial for a former president?
- The 50-50 Senate is already running into trouble figuring out its rules
- Biden plans to continue many of Trump’s foreign policies
- WandaVision’s comic book connections, explained
- Biden’s LGBTQ rights executive order and the transphobic backlash, explained
- Russia Detains Thousands at Protests Against Jailing of Kremlin Critic Navalny
- “Jules” Brings Back Euphoria’s Sex and Showmanship
- Legendary Talk-Show Host Larry King Dies at 87 After COVID-19 Hospitalization
- Trump Almost Fired Acting Attorney General in Bid to Overturn Georgia Election Result
- Help! Should I Apologize Again to My Cousin for Sleeping With Her Husband?
- Three Bridgerton Readers Gossip About What the Show Could and Should Do in Season 2
- The Woman Who Read Hank Aaron’s Hate Mail
- How Faithful Is The White Tiger to the Man Booker Prize
- Man who punched cop during Capitol riot has brother in Secret Service who is friends with Michelle Obama, the...
- Today's mortgage and refinance rates: January 24, 2021
- $7 billion Deliveroo is preparing for a blockbuster float. Here's the who's who of executives and investors steering...
- Members are quitting Mar-a-Lago because it has become a 'sad' and 'dispirited' place since Trump moved in, author says
- Waymo's CEO says Tesla is 'no competitor at all' when it comes to autonomous vehicles, according to reports
- Cindy McCain, John McCain's widow, says it's a 'badge of honor' to be censured by the Arizona GOP for not backing Trump
- What you need to know on the markets this week: Biden's spending plans, bitcoin's blues and an unloved dollar vye...
- Biden ordered a review of domestic extremism in the US after the Capitol siege, but a number of political, legal,...
- The U.S. Must Do More to Care for Its Caregivers
- Listen: Who Gets the Next Shot?
- The Paradox of Trump-Era Television
- The Hidden Cost of America’s Forever War
- Why Israel’s Vaccine Success Might Be Hard to Replicate
- How to Not Bury the Past
- The Atlantic Daily: 9 Poems to Read This Weekend
- Why Biden's Inaugural Address Succeeded
- Amanda Gorman and the Art of Being Unfinished and Imperfect
- ‘I Never Learned Anything by Talking.’ Watch Larry King on the Art of the Interview and a Shifting Media Landscape
- Michigan Mega Millions Ticket Wins $1 Billion Jackpot
- U.K. Doctors Seek Review of 12-Week Gap Between COVID-19 Vaccine Doses
- Larry King, Legendary Broadcasting Giant, Dies at 87
- President Joe Biden Is Halting Deportations for 100 Days, a Respite For Many Undocumented Immigrants
- 6 Rookie K-Pop Groups to Watch in 2021
- After Donald Trump’s Departure, Washington Begins to Put Back the Pieces
- Obama wanted to close Gitmo. Will Biden be able to finally do it?
- COVID-19 shutdowns bring new popularity to old winter pastime
- Navalny's popularity spreading in Russia amid massive protests over his arrest
- As Biden gears up to bolster vaccination, logistical challenges remain
- Building a new generation of civil rights lawyers
- French leader tells child sex abuse victims 'we believe you'
- The day Marie Curie got snubbed by the French science world
- Protests erupt across Russia demanding Navalny's release
- Pfizer/BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine supply to rise with FDA label change
- Chicago indoor dining opens as city, suburban Cook Co. move to Tier 1
- Saturday’s Powerball jackpot estimated at $20 million
- Bay Area ICU availability is nearly double Sacramento’s. Why is it still locked down and Sacramento is not?
- California resident dies several hours after receiving COVID-19 vaccine
- Godiva to shut down all 128 brick-and-mortar stores in North America
- Death investigation underway on Indy’s east side
- 1 dead in shooting on Indy's east side
- The Five Factors Driving The Mass Adoption Of Electric Vehicles
- Tribit’s Flybud NC True Wireless ANC Earbuds Offer Incredible Value For Money
- Hubble Issues Jaw-Dropping Images Of ‘Lost Galaxy’ And Spiral Arms
- New Images Released Of Engine Damage Caused By Experimental Low Sulfur Ship Fuel VLSFO
- First Electric Car? Consider These Four Big Upsides For A Tesla In 2021 (Not Price)
- The World’s Best Whisky
- Stage Is Set For Another Record-Breaking Year Of Retail Bankruptcies: Who’s Next?
- Two Issues CIOs Need To Watch Out For In 2021
- Nobody — And We Mean Nobody
- The Nuggets Look Mediocre, But Nikola Jokić Is Setting The World On Fire
- Can You Skillfully Ski The Slopes?
- Some Coaches Shy Away From Risk In The Playoffs. Not Andy Reid
- Why Fights Over The COVID-19 Vaccine Are Everywhere On Facebook
- The Bucs’ Defense Dares Opposing Offenses To Pass. So They Do
- How Trump Used His Pardon Power
- Can The Kansas City Chiefs Keep Getting This Lucky?
- Do these 5 things and you’ll never run out of new ideas
- The story behind the Moon rock in the Biden Oval Office
- Soledad O’Brien on journalism’s failures in the Trump era
- How to stay safe from the new, fast-spreading COVID-19 mutations
- 6 habits of the most innovative people
- These Dr. Martens x Keith Haring boots will add a pop of playful punk to your life
- ‘Time is running out’: Prince Harry calls for social media reform after U.S. Capitol riot
- 230 audio clips in 24 countries: What life sounds like under lockdown
- An expert guide to Conspiracy Theories
- In government reform, there are always more Death Stars
- Candles not necessarily included
- Family with COVID-19 couldn't smell house fire
- weaving cultures together
- "she makes a bid for her sanity, one sentence at a time"
- Margaret Marilyn DeAdder, 1942-2021
- Bjork as mushrooms
- How the Rugged F4F Wildcat Held the Line During World War II
- Could Indoor Vertical Farms Feed Livestock?
- The Rise and Fall of America’s Lesbian Bars
- How Wolves Are Driving Down Mountain Lion Populations
- What Scientists Are Learning About Covid-19 Using the Nation's Blood Supply
- How 19th-Century Activists Ditched Corsets for One-Piece Long Underwear
- Proactive Tips For Speaking with Children About Violence, Racism and Tragic Events
- When Radio Stations Stopped a Public Figure From Spreading Dangerous Lies
- Welcome to the Venn Diagram of Cartoon Characters, Geometric Patterns, and Crunchy Rice
- How Cemetery Birdwatchers Try to Avoid Ruffling Feathers
- The Secrets of the White House Reflect Its History of Constancy and Change
- Benwell Roman Temple in Newcastle upon Tyne, England
- Cemetery Dieweg in Uccle, Belgium
- SR-71C Blackbird in Clearfield, Utah
- Site of First Long-Distance Phone Call in Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Harland Sanders Cafe and Museum in Corbin, Kentucky
- Premature Freakouts about Techno-Enhancement
- Southern California Ambulance Crews Are Running Out of Oxygen—and Gas
- Coronavirus News Roundup, January 16-January 22
- Twitter Bots Are a Major Source of Climate Disinformation
- December's Total Solar Eclipse as Seen from Space
- The Physician Who Presaged the Germ Theory of Disease Nearly 500 Years Ago
- Forever Chemicals Are Widespread in U.S. Drinking Water
- Ancient Dogs Had Complex Genetic Histories
- There Are No Rules for Healthy Eating
- 7 Wellness Strategies to Build Resilience
- The Bike Shop on Wheels Traveling the Navajo Nation
- The Hills Are Alive with the Sounds of Bugs
- Ombraz's Armless Sunglasses Are a Mixed Bag
- The Backcountry Ski Sales Boom Is Upon Us
- Biden's First-Day Orders Are a Boon for the Environment
- Seeing Big Vistas at Theodore Roosevelt National Park
- 'General Hospital' Actress Blasts Teacher, Refuses to Let Kids Watch Inauguration
- Rapper Gets Career Boost From Inauguration Playlist, Lupita Nyong'o
- Famous Bills Fans Show Team Spirit Ahead Of AFC Championship Game
- Brett Favre Says He'd Draft DeVonta Smith Over Trevor Lawrence, He's Like Moss!
- Bigfoot Hunting Season Bill Brainchild Says He's Getting Backlash
- Joe Exotic Not Giving Up on Pardon, Pivoting to Biden Administration
- Dustin Poirier Knocks Out Conor McGregor at UFC 257!!!!
- Justin Bieber Reflects on 7-Year-Old DUI Arrest, Thanks God for Progress
- Larry King Appreciation: Hard-Working Host Helped Put CNN on Cultural Map
- Perry Botkin Jr., Grammy-Winning TV and Film Composer, Dies at 87
- Walter Bernstein, Blacklisted Writer and Oscar Nominee for ‘The Front,’ Dies at 101
- Larry King’s Best Celebrity Interviews: From Marlon Brando’s Kiss to Jerry Seinfeld’s Fit
- How Inauguration Night’s Star-Studded ‘Celebrating America’ Spectacle Came Together in a Pandemic
- Kenneth Branagh to Play U.K. Prime Minister Boris Johnson in Michael Winterbottom Drama for Sky
- Andra Day Lost 39 Pounds and Infused Her Voice With Pain to Play Billie Holiday
- Andra Day and Leslie Odom Jr. Share Memories About Playing Billie Holiday and Sam Cooke
- Sen. Tom Cotton Bragged He Was an ‘Army Ranger.’ He Was Not
- Tiffany Cross Melts GOP Apologist During Fiery Interview
- Eminem Debuts ‘Higher’ Video Ahead of UFC’s Poirier vs. McGregor 2 Event
- 16 Stylish Face Masks You Won’t Feel Self-Conscious About Wearing
- ‘Notturno’ Is Not Journalism, But Gianfranco Rosi’s Movie Investigates the Heart of the Middle East
- See Amanda Shires, Jason Isbell Perform ‘The Problem’ on ‘Fallon’
- Halsey Cancels Manic World Tour: ‘Safety Is the Priority’
- Trailers of the Week: ‘Boogie,’ ‘They Ready,’ ‘The Violent Heart’ and More
- Man attacked by shark while swimming in a...lake? What the...oh, Australia, well that explains it [Strange]
- Throwback Thursdays are usually lighthearted news filler. Not in Winona, where they throw back to the good old days...
- Protip: Don't leave meth behind in your motel room. And definitely don't threaten the motel staff in an effort to...
- Israel planning to do what every country should have done back in January 2020 [Interesting]
- Apparently, CBS meteorologists don't have a word for Chinook wind [Awkward]
- Ontario recovers $11M allegedly embezzled Covid funds from senior IT developer. In fact, they recovered even more...
- Ontario premier offers to drive to U.S. himself to pick up more COVID-19 vaccines. Where the hell is Balto when you...
- A gym owner charged with assaulting an officer during the attack on the U.S. Capitol is the son of a deceased New...
- 5 Things To Know About MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell
- ‘Life Is But Suffering, Pain, And Misery,’ Whispers Meditative Adam Silver Amid NBA Covid Outbreak
- Janet Yellen Clears Key Confirmation Hurdle After Correctly Identifying $5 Bill In Blind Taste Test
- NFL Conference Championships: Keys To The Matchups
- China Sanctions Mike Pompeo Along With 27 Other Trump Administration Officials
- Jane Goodall Announces She All About Lizards Now
- Jerry Seinfeld Destitute After Purchasing $950 Million Car
- Biden’s Plans For His First 100 Days
- This Weekend’s Best Amazon Deals Include Workout Clothes, Coffee Makers, and Teeth-Whitening Kits
- Why Are There Tabs on the Sides of Aluminum Foil Boxes?
- Nothing Says “Happy Valentine’s Day” Like Heart-Shaped Carbs, Courtesy of Dash’s Mini Waffle Maker
- Why Do People Propose on One Knee?
- See How Much 8 Iconic Film and TV Cars Have Sold for in Real Life
- When to Use Nor
- The Quest for the North Pole, Episode 2: Go North, Young Man
- Rectum Mended Reading: Paleontologists Have Reconstructed a Dinosaur's Butthole to Understand Their Mating Habits
- Dustin Poirier Strips Conor McGregor of His Aura with Star-Making KO at UFC 257
- Dana White Says Khabib's UFC Return 'Doesn't Sound Very Positive' After UFC 257
- Lakers' LeBron James Discusses Kobe Bryant, Game Preparation After Win vs. Bulls
- Khabib Nurmagomedov Takes Shot at Conor McGregor After Dustin Poirier TKO
- Jake Paul: Conor McGregor $50M Fight Offer Down to $10K After Dustin Poirier TKO
- Conor McGregor: Dustin Poirier TKO 'Tough to Swallow' but I'll Be Back in 2021
- UFC 257 Results: Dustin Poirier's Stunning TKO of Conor McGregor Headlines Card
- Conor McGregor and the Real Winners and Losers from UFC 257
- Looks Like Joe Biden Got a New Watch to Celebrate His Big New Job
- The Spring Best Stuff Box Has Our Favorite Recycled Fleece Sweats
- Will Chewing a Hard Piece of Plastic Give You a More “Manly” Jawline?
- The Luxury of Thinking About Virgil Abloh’s Louis Vuitton
- Mina Kimes Eats All-22 Tape for Breakfast
- 59 Space-Saving Ideas, Tips, and Products to Organize Your Disastrous Closet
- The Most Coveted Watch in the World Is Going Out of Production
- BRS Kash Broke Out With Lewd Viral Anthem “Throat Baby,” But Shows His Sensitive Side on First Album Kash Only
- We Tried 10 Pairs Of Workout Leggings To See Which Ones (Literally) Held Up
- Do You Need To Wear Two Masks?
- Comfy Valentine’s Day Outfits (That Don’t Involve Sweatpants)
- 17 Golden Friendship Tokens To Gift Your Bestie For Valentine’s Day
- Instacart Has Laid Off Almost 2,000 Workers
- Dear DaniLeigh, A Light Skin Anthem Is Not Needed
- I Tried Skin Laundry’s Laser Facials & This Is What They Did For My Skin
- Red Hot Lingerie To Buy Just In Time For Valentine’s Day
- Italian watchdog tells TikTok to block users whose ages can’t be verified
- Tiger and the need to complicate the world we grew up in
- Facebook says ‘configuration change’ caused some users to be logged out unexpectedly
- A year into coronavirus, we’re still counting the dead
- Super Bowl 2021 won’t stream in 4K, but these TV deals are still worth it
- Radio and TV host Larry King dies at 87
- Parkinson’s meds are hard to grab, so TikTok users crowdsourced a solution
- Microsoft backtracks on Xbox Live Gold price hike
- Pixar's 'Soul' was so popular on streaming that it beat 'The Office'
- Tesla accuses engineer of stealing crucial company software
- Boeing wants all its aircraft to fly on sustainable fuels by 2030
- FTC issues first fines using a law against ticket scalping bots
- Home security technician admits hacking customers' security cameras
- Italy blocks TikTok for some users following girl's death
- ICYMI: We test out the latest Samsung Galaxy smartphones
- Hitting the Books: AI doctors and the dangers tiered medical care
- The Best Mouse for Every Kind of Gamer
- The FTC Cracks Down on Bot-Wielding Ticket Scalpers
- The Best Laptop Stands to Save Your Neck
- Chrome and Edge Want to Help Solve Your Password Problems
- A New Project Maps the Pacific Coast's Critical Kelp Forests
- How Do You Define Electric Field, Voltage, and Current?
- The 13 Best Weekend Deals on Laptops, Smartwatches, and More
- A Fight Over GameStop's Soaring Stock Turns Ugly
- Research: GPT-3 frequently creates sentences associating Muslims with shooting, bombs, murder, and violence, a bias...
- A look at the current state of industrial and service robotics, a century after the Czech play "R.U.R." introduced...
- What's in store for Amazon during Biden admin: more unions, labor protection and oversight, antitrust actions,...
- Custom parts manufacturer Protolabs buys 3D Hubs, an online on-demand service providing access to ~240 manufacturing...
- Microsoft confirms it halted all donations of its PAC while it decides by Feb. 15 whether to suspend donations to...
- Philips acquired Capsule Technologies, a provider of data platforms to connect all medical devices and record...
- Uber laid off ~185 Postmates staff, about 15% of the division's workforce; sources say layoffs impacted most of the...
- Globality, whose AI-based sourcing software connects companies with service providers, raises $138M Series E from...
- SoftBank's plan to sell Arm to Nvidia is hitting an antitrust wall
- (YC W14) Is Hiring a Software Engineer (Remote)
- Jeff Bezos and Amazon do not want their workers voting by mail on unionization
- Show HN: Full text search Project Gutenberg (60m paragraphs)
- Visual Sentence Composer for Japanese
- Pip has dropped support for Python 2
- Curve.fi is hiring Python (Vyper) dev and QA (py.test). Math knowledge is and+
- Whitehouse.gov Chooses WordPress, Again
- Coworksurf: Coliving spaces and 👩💻 communities next to the surf 🌊
- Disco Steps: A pedometer app to Increase your walking mileage
- ROG Rapture GT-AXE11000: 6GHz WiFi 6E: Tomorrow's Wireless, Today!
- Thousand Threads: Deliver mail and fend off folks you’ve wronged.
- Be My Eyes: Connects blind and low-vision people with sighted volunteers
- Codeprints: Your code is art - git contributions on your wall
- Job Description AI: Create professional job descriptions in seconds using AI
- Hush for Safari: Block nags to accept cookies and privacy invasive tracking
- The Thai Chefs Moon Knife can be the new centerpiece meal prep tool in your kitchen
- The AtomXS is the instant emergency power-up charger every smartphone owner needs
- All of these reusable water bottles can help save the planet while they save you up to 40% off
- The international tempest over the world's most famous teapot
- One man's search for the exact shade of "Apple Beige"
- Very well-trained dogs all know their names
- Double-sided embroidery with different images
- Bojack Horseman theme on harp
- Saturday's Best Deals: Razer Accessories, Dyson Hot + Cool Air Purifier, Indoor Electric Fireplace, Yosuda...
- Use This Map to Find the Best of 'Slow TV' From Around the World
- How to Unlock Your Car's Steering Wheel
- Earn $30/Hour as a Professional Candy Taste-Tester
- So You Want to Learn to Play the Drums
- When Do You Actually Need Protein Shakes?
- How Biden's Latest Executive Orders Increase Food Aid and Worker Protections
- Perk up Your Coffee Station With Our Favorite Coffee Makers
- "Is He Happy? Is He All Right?"
- Hank Aaron's Lasting Impact Is Measured in More Than Home Runs
- Where Surveillance Cameras Work But the Justice System Doesn’t
- Your Body, Your Self, Your Surgeon, His Instagram
- How the Most Hyped U.S. Oil Merger in a Decade Went Bust
- Been Down So Long It Looks Like Debt to Me
- Trump's Useful Thugs
- The Doctor vs. #MeToo
- People Are Sharing Their Fun And Unique Family Traditions And TBH, I Want My Family To Do Them
- 42 Kitchen Products So Efficient You Might Feel A Little Smug Using Them
- 19 Of The Worst Decisions TV Characters Made About Sex
- 21 Subtle Sex Toys That Don't Look Like Sex Toys
- How Well Do You Remember These Company Jingles?
- 19 Intense Stories Of Actors Who Got Seriously Injured While Filming Movies
- It's Pretty Easy To Tell What Bad Behavior You Need To Fix Based On How You Order At Starbucks
- Only People With Amazing Attention To Detail Can Find The Remote Control That Their Sibling Has Hidden
- Microsoft Canceled Plans To Raise Xbox Live Gold Prices And Apologized After Customer Outrage
- Jane Krakowski Had A Jokey Response To The Rumors That She Dated The MyPillow Guy
- The Penicillin Is Our Official Mid-Winter Cocktail
- Stephen Colbert Hopes His Rubik’s Cube Drama Will Be The Next ‘Queen’s Gambit’
- Xbox Live Gold’s Reported Big Price Increase Has Gamers Talking About Game Pass And PlayStation Network
- Sourced Bourbon Whiskeys That We Absolutely Love
- Weekend Preview: More ‘Euphoria’ And ‘WandaVision,’ A Move For ‘Flack,’ And So Much More Streaming Goodness
- GameStop Stocks Apparently Soared Because Reddit Day Traders Are Feuding With Short-Sellers
- 20 Exquisite Photos That Can Answer the Question of “What If?”
- 16 People Who Made Their Homes Into a Real Paradise
- 18 People Who Had an Unexpected Stroke of Luck
- 20 Celebrities Who Decided to Go for a Pixie Cut and Stunned the World
- Test: Find the Different Number or Letter in Less Than 5 Seconds
- 16 Womanly Traditions From the Past Generation That Should Be Forgotten Forever
- Why Sleeping With a Weighted Blanket Is Good for You
- 15 Celebs Who’ve Captured Time in a Bottle and Age on Their Own Terms
- Climate change, regulation, diversity and Covid top 2021 ‘to-do’ lists
- Mining deal adds to Zambian debt woes
- Oil services companies signal worst is over for sector
- What effect will Biden stimulus plans have on Fed policy?
- The smiling ex-general who has become Indonesia’s ‘Mr Fixit’
- US warns Beijing over incursion into Taiwanese air defence zone
- Japan’s anime goes global: Sony’s new weapon to take on Netflix
- BlackRock, Aegon and Columbia Threadneedle fail ‘fee disclosure’ test
Wall Street Journal
- India's Covid-19 Vaccinations Get Off to Bumpy Start
- Biden Team Promises New Look in Trade Policy
- Bullish Stock Bets Explode as Major Indexes Repeatedly Set Records
- A Restaurant Owner, Hurt by the Pandemic, Gets Advice on Shoring Up His Personal Finances
- A New Reason Investors Shouldn't Try to Time the Stock Market
- AstraZeneca's Vaccine Shortfall Threatens EU Plans to Boost Inoculations
- Stimulus Checks to Fill Gaps in Aid Programs
- Before Filing Your 2020 Taxes, Here Are Answers to Some Common Questions
- Sberbank’s second pirouette
- The secrets of successful listening
- Chipmaking is being redesigned. Effects will be far-reaching
- A Tesla bull debates a Tesla bear
- The MBA class of covid-19
- Kuaishou takes on TikTok and its Chinese sibling
- Why prospects for post-Trump social media aren’t all bad
- CES upstages the Detroit Motor Show as cars go electronic
- Where Should I Retire?: I want to move to the South, I want the beach
- Outside the Box: How to make sure your spouse gets your retirement savings when you die
- The New York Post: Fauci says Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine may get approval in two weeks
- Upgrade: What it’s really like to retire on a Caribbean island
- BookWatch: What to do when you inherit your parents’ stuff
- Jeff Reeves's Strength in Numbers: 5 high-growth themes and the stock-market ETFs that can deliver big gains in 2021
- The New York Post: Gamers threaten to defect to PlayStation after Xbox Live price hikes
- : 3 ways President Biden’s proposed stimulus checks will be different from Trump’s payments
- 3 Successful Investors Share Their First Stock Buys of 2021
- A Small-Cap Fintech Stock With Lots of Growth Potential
- What Are Moderna's Risks?
- What Kind of Deals Is Pfizer Planning for the Next Few Years?
- 3 Stocks Wall Street Thinks Will Soar 50% or More in 2021
- Here's How Chamath Palihapitiya Is Finding the Next Amazon or Tesla
- 14 States Where Marijuana Remains Entirely Illegal
- 3 Social Security Lies You Can't Afford to Believe
- Uber, After Buying Postmates, Lays Off More Than 180 Employees
- The Business Case for Boardroom Diversity
- Herman Miller C.E.O. Grapples With Politics and Pandemic
- Help With Vaccination Push Comes From Unexpected Businesses
- Can an Executive in Kansas Save Movie Theaters?
- Biden Wants to Raise Taxes, Yet Many Trump Tax Cuts Are Here to Stay
- When Will Taxes Go Up?
- Corporate America Views Biden With Optimism and Skepticism
Wikipedia Current Events
- COVID-19 pandemic
- COVID-19 pandemic in North America
- COVID-19 pandemic in Canada
- COVID-19 pandemic in New Brunswick
- New Brunswick's Edmundston region begins a 14-day lockdown. Non-essential travel is prohibited in and out of the area. In addition, all non-essential businesses, schools and public spaces are closed, and all indoor and outdoor gatherings among people of different households are prohibited. (The Toronto Star)
- COVID-19 pandemic in Ontario
- COVID-19 pandemic in New Brunswick
- COVID-19 pandemic in the United States
- COVID-19 pandemic in Michigan, Variant of Concern 202012/01
- COVID-19 pandemic in North Carolina, Variant of Concern 202012/01
- COVID-19 pandemic in Washington, D.C.
- COVID-19 pandemic in Washington (state), Variant of Concern 202012/01
- COVID-19 pandemic in Canada
- COVID-19 pandemic in Asia
- COVID-19 pandemic in Indonesia
- Indonesia reports a record 9,912 recoveries in the past 24 hours, bringing the nationwide total of recoveries to 791,059. (detikHealth)
- Indonesian COVID-19 Task Force chairman and Chairman of the National Disaster Management Agency Doni Monardo announces that he has tested positive for COVID-19. (Xinhua)
- COVID-19 pandemic in Japan
- COVID-19 pandemic in Malaysia
- COVID-19 pandemic in Sri Lanka
- COVID-19 pandemic in Indonesia
- COVID-19 pandemic in Europe
- COVID-19 pandemic in Norway, Variant of Concern 202012/01
- COVID-19 pandemic in Portugal
- COVID-19 pandemic in Spain, Impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the military
- COVID-19 pandemic in Turkey
- COVID-19 pandemic in Africa
- COVID-19 pandemic in Egypt, COVID-19 vaccine
- COVID-19 pandemic in Tunisia
- COVID-19 pandemic in Brazil, COVID-19 vaccine
- COVID-19 pandemic in North America
- 2021 Russian protests, aftermath of the poisoning of Alexei Navalny
- Aftermath of the 2021 storming of the United States Capitol
- Deforestation of the Amazon rainforest
We’re facing a historic moment in our nation’s history — one that requires bold and swift action. That’s why this week, I took historic action to deliver relief to American families and address the challenges we face.
Each time Henry Aaron rounded the bases, he wasn’t just chasing a record, he was helping us chase a better version of ourselves — melting away the ice of bigotry to show that we can be better as a nation. He was an American hero. God bless, Henry “Hank” Aaron.
This weekend, don’t forget: - Wear a mask - Stay socially distanced - Avoid large indoor gatherings Together, we can save lives.
This week, @POTUS and I quickly got to work to mount an aggressive and coordinated response to combat COVID-19 and get it under control—including establishing the COVID-19 Health Equity Task Force to ensure our response and vaccine distribution reaches everyone.
Today I met with an inspiring group of small business owners. We know that they have been hit hard in this pandemic. That’s why @POTUS and I are taking immediate action to help small businesses – because they power our economy, and they need relief.