- Chilean environmental activist who opposed dam projects found dead
- British Columbia releases first animal death toll from its catastrophic floods: 628,000 chickens, 12,000 pigs, 420...
- Man dressed as ninja attacks, injures French police officers with sword
- The supply chain crisis is wreaking havoc on the environment as carbon emissions from ships and seaports reach the...
- Canada votes to ban LGBTQ ‘conversion therapy’. Conservatives joined Liberals in unanimous vote, prompting applause...
- Barclays, RBS, HSBC, Credit Suisse and UBS fined for taking part in forex trading cartel
- Russia sends defence missiles to Pacific islands claimed by Japan
- Satellites have discovered huge cloud of undisclosed methane emissions over Australia, experts say
- Germany Announces Restrictions on Unvaccinated People
- Two men charged in death of Philadelphia teen shot 18 times while waiting for bus
- Epstein had underage guests at Palm Beach estate, ex-employee says at Maxwell trial
- Battlefield 2042 mad about Santa Claus skin, DICE responds
- New York officials confirm 5 cases of omicron Covid variant in NYC metro area
- 21 states poised to ban or severely restrict abortion if Roe v. Wade is overturned
- Omicron variant reported in NYC
- Biden claims to have served as a 'liaison' during Six-Day War despite still being in law school at the time
- Man charged in connection with gunfire incident
- U.S. Justice Department probes sexual harassment claims against Andrew Cuomo
- 2.5M theft scheme: Georgia ex-official begins prison term
- Two men convicted in Shelby County receive clemency from Gov. Bill Lee
- 13-year-old charged in stabbing
- Sheriff: Georgia teen killed as brother sells homemade gun
- Auburn man faces additional charges connected to allegation of abuse at YDC
- One killed, one injured in Greenville crash
- Five Omicron Variant Cases Confirmed in New York State
- How the G.O.P. Became Saboteurs, Threatening a Government Shutdown
- Abortion: The Voice of the Ambivalent Majority
- In Biden’s Plan for Free Rapid Tests, Legwork Will Be Required
- Most Covid Vaccines Will Work as Boosters, Study Suggests
- How the Politics of Abortion Are Poised to Intensify
- Overdoses Surged During the Pandemic. How Do We Stop Them?
- New York City Sets Vaccine Mandate for Religious and Private School Workers
- Lawyers allied with Trump ordered to pay $175K in sanctions
- Roe v. Wade nearly fell 30 years ago. Can it survive again?
- Multiple cases of omicron virus variant detected in NYC
- Democrats hope threat to abortion rights will rouse voters
- House votes to avert shutdown, but quick Senate OK in doubt
- Preview of 'a post-Roe world' in Texas over abortion access
- Lawyer backs up Baldwin’s assertion he didn’t pull trigger
- Police: Man arrested in Jacqueline Avant case
- DeSantis proposes a new civilian military force in Florida that he would control
- Alec Baldwin talks about fatal 'Rust' shooting
- Vaccines are the key. They're also making some people very rich
- This is how independent voters would grade President Biden
- Analysis: Why Trump won't save Democrats in 2022
- United completes first successful flight on 100 percent sustainable fuel
- FTC sues to block Nvidia's $40 billion takeover of Arm
- Stricter testing requirements for travelers coming to the US will take effect Monday
- 12 Ways To Deal With Omicron-Related Anxiety, According To Therapists
- The Anti-Porn Software Josh Duggar Installed Wouldn’t Have Been Able To Monitor His Secret Online Browsing, Experts Testified
- For Black Activists, Rittenhouse Verdict Signals A Scary Security Shift
- International Travelers Must Now Show A Negative COVID-19 Test 24 Hours Before Entering US
- Jason Meade was indicted Thursday on two charges of murder and one count of reckless homicide in the December 2020...
- Shawn Mendes Just Released A Breakup Song Weeks After Announcing His Relationship With Camila Cabello Was Over
- Is There Any Way To Still Read Alice Sebold’s “Lucky”?
- Billie Eilish Responded To The Backlash Over Her Evolving Style And Experimental Vogue Cover Months After Revealing...
- Trump Complains 'Nobody Ever Talks About' The Crowd Size On Jan. 6
- House Passes Government Funding As Senate Republicans Threaten Shutdown Over Vaccines
- House Democrats Demand Lauren Boebert Be Stripped Of Committee Assignments
- It Hasn't Snowed In Denver Yet This Winter (Or Fall)
- FBI Arrests Capitol Rioter With The Help Of The 'F**k You' Tattoo On His Middle Finger
- Judge Blocks Texas Social Media Law That Would Have Let Banned Users Sue Websites
- Bidens To Attend Kennedy Center Honors After Trumps Snubbed Them
- Sandra Bullock Says She 'Was Unraveling' After Traumatic Home Invasion
- COVID cases surge in South Africa in sign Omicron wave is coming
- BuzzFeed to go public, after shareholders approve SPAC deal
- Omicron cases confirmed in 3 U.S. states
- Astonishing early winter heat grips U.S., Canada and shatters records
- The pandemic is distorting our sense of time
- Mitt Romney calls Ray Dalio's China investments a "sad moral lapse"
- Latinos helped shape Critical Race Theory from the beginning and haven't stopped in 50 years
- Courage vs. coddling: WTA takes stand on China as Big Business backs down
Interest in Dogecoin and Shiba Inu coin has exploded. So has demand for living, breathing shiba inus via @BW
Los Angeles Times
A member of the camera crew on the film “Rust” disputed claims by actor Alec Baldwin that he didn’t pull the trigger on the Colt .45 prop gun, fatally shooting the movie’s cinematographer and injuring its director.
Demand for appearances by Santa Claus at parties, parades and other events has skyrocketed this holiday season while the number of trained and available Santas has gone down — yet another disruption in the supply chain caused by the pandemic.
.@ZerlinaMaxwell: Only 6% of people in underdeveloped nations have received at least one dose of Covid-19 vaccine, compared to nearly 70% of Americans with first dose. Is President Biden doing enough to close the gap on healthcare disparities globally?
DA: Setting "inappropriately low" bail for suspect in parade attack "resulted in a tragedy"
‘Police business is messy’: Arizona police officer defends shooting man in wheelchair
The annual defense bill is stalled in the Senate amid a bitter disagreement over one senator's demand to punish China over its alleged treatment of the Uyghurs
The Associated Press
A former Arizona nurse was sentenced to 10 years in prison for sexually assaulting an incapacitated woman at a long-term care facility where she later gave birth.
- Turns Out Rye Whiskey Isn't An American Creation After All
- Airbnb's 'Home Alone' Stunt Is Confusing Me And News Coverage Has Answered Literally Zero Of My Questions About It
- Who Is Writing Spotify Wrapped's Cringe Copy? I Just Want To Talk
- Germany Locks Down Unvaccinated People, As Leaders Plan To Make Shots Compulsory
- Magic Dirt': How The Internet Fueled, And Defeated, The Pandemic's Weirdest MLM
- The Case For Putting The Tech Expert In Charge
- Impersonation Nation: A Very Scammy Reading List
- Furby, International Spy: How The Cute, Cuddly Creature Became A National Security Threat
- Kenny G's Guide to the Best Romantic Gifts (and They Are Saxy)
- What Is QAnon? Everything to Know About the Conspiracy
- The Best White Elephant Gifts, So You Can Absolutely Win the Holiday Party
- FTC Sues to Block $40 Billion Nvidia and Arm
- Hackers Are Spamming Businesses’ Receipt Printers With ‘Antiwork’ Manifestos
- How to Use Every Last Perk from Your Job
- Alec Baldwin Claims He Didn’t Pull the Trigger That Killed ‘Rust’ Cinematographer
- Hackers Steal $119M From ‘Web3’ Crypto Project With Old School Attack
- Confidence: Do You Make it, or Does it Make You?
- The Problem with Calling Something a Problem
- The Straight Path
- A Confession
- How Traveling Alone Can Get You Out Of The Hole Of Sadness
- Why Everyone Finally Saw the Light and Started Watching Formula 1 This Year
- What Is The Relationship Between Energetic and Physical Clutter in Your Life?
- 9 Awesome Habits Of Emotionally Stable Couples
- The Michigan School Shooting Shows Why Lockdown Drills Aren’t Nearly Enough
- Some of the Lawyers Who Attempted to Overturn the 2020 Election Were Sanctioned in Michigan
- The House Just Did Its Part to Avoid a Government Shutdown. Now GOP Senators Hold the Cards
- Lauren Boebert Is Only Going to Get Worse
- Georgia Election Workers Sue Right-Wing Bloggers Over 2020 Conspiracy Theories
- Here’s Why a Former Trump Ally May Plead the Fifth Before the 1/6 Committee
- Trump’s Harsh Remain in Mexico Policy Will Officially Restart Next Week
- The Bombshell Story About Trump’s Positive Covid Test Result Just Got Even Murkier
- Covid booster shots significantly strengthen immunity, trial finds
- Republican senator blocks gun control law in wake of Michigan shooting
- France rejects idea of British patrols along Calais beaches
- US rejects calls for regulating or banning ‘killer robots’
- Chilean environmental activist who opposed dam projects found dead
- Shell pulls out of Cambo oilfield project
- Ghislaine Maxwell warned Epstein’s house manager not to ‘look at his eyes’, court hears
- Fossil remains of herd of 11 dinosaurs discovered in Italy
- Broome: Diving the remnants of a WW2 attack on Australia
- Boxing Day: Festive film debut for Little Mix's Leigh-Anne Pinnock
- Ed and Elton reveal their Christmas chart contender
- NunTok: How religion is booming on TikTok and Instagram
- How to spot the software that could be spying on you
- Storm Arwen: Surviving seven days of winter without electricity
- Man Utd 3-2 Arsenal: Cristiano Ronaldo passes 800 goals in win tinged with controversy
- Labour's Margaret Hodge to step down as MP for Barking
- Facing Olympic boycott calls, China presses U.S. companies to speak up in its defense
- The things we don’t know about the emergence of the omicron variant
- Traumatized students navigate aftermath of Michigan high school shooting
- California school district will let unvaccinated students have in-person learning, defying state mandate
- For Russian comedians, political satire is no joke. It can now land them in jail
- Sebastian Kurz, former conservative role model and Austrian chancellor, quits politics in shocking fall
- Scientists find clues to what triggers rare blood clots in AstraZeneca covid vaccine
- Top U.S., Russian diplomats trade blame in talks over Ukraine
- Views collide as Blinken, Lavrov discuss Ukraine
- New York confirms 5 cases of Omicron variant
- Hill leaders weigh a debt limit fix on the defense bill
- Meadows’ book possible ‘waiver’ of executive privilege, Jan. 6 investigators say
- Senators propose ban on FTC ‘zombie votes’
- Germany imposes coronavirus lockdown for unvaccinated people
- Manchin doesn't rule out defunding vaccine mandate for private businesses
- Senate sinks deeper into quagmire of dysfunction
The Daily Beast
- Far-Right Shock Jock Confronts Mark Meadows on Alleged Ties to China
- Biden's New Omicron Winter Plan for America Simply Isn’t Enough
- NFL Suspends Buccaneers’ Star Antonio Brown for Lying About COVID Vaccination
- Congress Stumbles Toward Its Stupidest Shutdown Yet
- Biden Announces Plan to Survive a Scary New COVID Winter
- Stop Playing Into Putin’s Hands, You Idiots
- Cause of Death Revealed for Mummified Colorado ‘Cult’ Leader Found Without Eyes
- Kathy Griffin Calls Out CNN on ‘The View’ for Firing Her, Keeping Jeffrey Toobin
Burger King, Whopper
Burger King's Whopper will cost 37 cents as part of a two-day "birthday bash" deal. But the special is only open to Royal Perks loyalty members.
Manchester United F.C., Edinson Cavani, FC Barcelona, Manchester, Jadon Sancho, Ralf Rangnick
Barcelona have contacted Edinson Cavani's representatives to gauge his interest on leaving Manchester United for the Camp Nou, sources told ESPN.
New Orleans Saints, Dallas Cowboys, NFC East
Yes, it's been a strange year on the field, with visiting teams 90-87-1, not counting two neutral-site games in London. And this week's betting lines are further proof home field isn't necessarily an advantage.
DocuSign, NASDAQ:DOCU, Stock
DocuSign stock has declined by about 11% over the last month (about 21 trading days), meaningfully underperforming the broader S&P 500 which remains down by about 1% over the same period. The recent sell-off is likely driven by investors rotating out ...
Manchester United came back from a goal down to beat Arsenal 3-2 at Old Trafford, with Michael Carrick maintaining his unbeaten run as caretaker manager and ...
Thursday Night Football
The Cowboys and Saints battle in a crucial NFC matchup on Thursday Night Football on FOX. Here are the numbers to know!
IRVING, Texas | Major League Baseball plunged into its first work stoppage in a quarter-century when the sport's collective bargaining agreement expired ...
Eddie Mekka, the actor best known for playing Carmine "The Big Ragoo" Ragusa on the sitcom 'Laverne & Shirley,' has died. He was 69.
The mother of Juice WRLD spoke out about the Chicago rapper's struggles with addiction and how he was able to touch a generation on what would have been his ...
- WATCH: Drone sweeps over sizzling lava stream
- WATCH: Stolen school bus slams into parked vehicles
- WATCH: Aurora borealis lights up sky above Alaska
- WATCH: Timelapse captures vibrant sunset at California beach
- Suspect arrested in murder of Hollywood executive's wife
- NASA astronauts complete spacewalk postponed due to debris risk
- Deal reached to reduce Yellowstone's bison herd by 600-900
- WWII vet who survived COVID-19 honored on 105th birthday
- Biden outlines plan for fighting Omicron COVID-19 variant this winter
- LeBron James clears the NBA's COVID-19 protocols
- Space station maneuver planned to avoid debris from old U.S. rocket
- Here's what you need to know about the MLB lockout
- Labor shortages impede home construction
- Brené Brown on her new book, a deep-dive into our emotions
- MLB team owners impose lockout on players
- U.S. has shortage of 2.2 million construction workers
- Cramer says stocks are 'still badly oversold' even after Wall Street's big rally
- Stock futures dip slightly ahead of November jobs report as omicron concerns loom
- DocuSign plunges almost 30% after e-signature company issues weak fourth-quarter guidance
- Google workers in U.S. won't return to office as expected on Jan. 10
- Stocks making the biggest moves after hours: Ulta, Marvell, DocuSign and more
- Kroger CEO Rodney McMullen says new cooking skills, bigger holiday gatherings are lifting grocery sales
- Tesla says it needs graphite from China for batteries, requests tariff waiver
- DOJ probing Andrew Cuomo sexual harassment claims, contract reveals
- Elle magazine says it will ban fur from its publications worldwide
- 21 states poised to ban or severely restrict abortion if Roe v. Wade is overturned
- Scientists race to answer the question: Will vaccines protect us against omicron?
- FTC sues to block big semiconductor chip industry merger between Nvidia and Arm
- House approves a short-term funding bill to avoid a government shutdown
- The final, anguished years of a warrior-scholar who exposed torture by U.S. troops
- Kellogg and its cereal workers union reach a tentative deal to end 2-month strike
- Astronomers find a new planet that's mostly made of iron
- LAPD Chief Moore's security detail under investigation after incident in France
- Beverly Hills police make arrest in Jacqueline Avant's killing, sources say
- Legal challenge to California redistricting seeks document disclosure, new advisors
- Suspect in Orange County mass shooting committed to state hospital
- The killing of Jacqueline Avant: What we know about the investigation
- How San Francisco confirmed the first U.S. Omicron case so quickly
- For many alive during Pearl Harbor, the war years were the most momentous of our lives
- Column: 'Why does Mater Dei protect bullies?' A school and Orange County diocese have lots to answer for
- Far from evil, viruses have driven — and even helped
- Trump's "Kraken" lawyers ordered to pay $175K in sanctions for "profound abuse of judicial process"
- Kenny G on his new doc & not paying attention to critics: "Miles Davis liked what I was doing"
- How to roast potatoes like my 91-year-old grandma
- Is this the prettiest salad you've ever seen?
- Bet your bottom dollar that NBC's "Annie Live!" will usher in a new inclusive era for an old classic
- Georgia election workers sue far-right website "The Gateway Pundit," citing "campaign of lies"
- Does the omicron variant mean vaccines will have to be updated? Here's what scientists say
- Pomp, punk and the pandemic see Angela Merkel out of office in Germany
- Colombia seizes over 300 spiders and scorpions being smuggled to Europe
- US warns Russia about war threats in Ukraine as Blinken meets Lavrov
- Cyprus vows to protect schools after overnight bomb attack in Limassol
- Belarusian KGB used fake accounts to stir border tensions with Poland, says Meta
- COVID-19: Norway on guard over Omicron as dozens test positive after Christmas party
- An act of kindness': Long-lost Yugoslav artworks returned to Bosnia by a Serbian collector
- UN appeals for record €36 billion amid global surge in demand for aid
- Police Arrest Man in Killing of Jacqueline Avant, Motive For Shooting Still Unclear
- UNLV Fraternity Suspended After Student With No Boxing Experience Dies After Match
- Hospital Turning Away Stroke Patients, Sending Them 200 Miles Away As COVID Filling Beds
- Oregon Wolf Pack Among 8 Killed by Poison; Police Seek Help With Investigation
- Tropical Bird Waltzed Into Family's House And 'Made It His Home' In Adorable Viral Video
- Former Coach Who Tricked Women Into Sending Him Nude Photos Indicted on 15 Counts: Feds
- Libyan Court Says Gadhafi's Son Can Run for President Despite Past Convictions
- Arizona Could Enact Abortion Law Written Before Statehood if SCOTUS Overturns Federal Ruling
- The Future of Abortion Rights Is the Future of Other Fundamental Rights
- If This Can Happen to Maria, Then This Can Happen to You”
- Marijuana Banking Reform in Defense Bill on the Brink of Collapse as Democrats Split
- Biden Unveils Plan to Maintain Global Footprint for War
- Blackwater Founder Erik Prince Sues The Intercept Over Russian Mercenary Report
- Eligible for Release in 2016, Mutulu Shakur Remains Behind Bars With Worsening Cancer
- The Biden Administration’s Game of Chicken With Border Patrol Over Vaccines
- Investigators Debunk Far-Right Claim That Dayton Mass Shooting Was Linked to Antifa
- 5 omicron cases new york
- Biden orders free covid tests..
- Delta still swirling..
- Troubles: netflix big legal loss; can not recruit disney's fox executives..
- Return to office canceled
- Wave of investor withdrawals..
- 3rd military medical team sent to michigan..
- 3 nfl players suspended for fake vax cards..
- NCAA approves late addition to bowl lineup, 42nd game
- Colts' Carson Wentz isn't phased by rejection from Eagles fans after trade: 'To be blunt, that’s Philly'
- apos;Collaborating with the mullahs': Iranian dissidents warn US not to return to the nuclear deal
- Fox Nation's 'Christmas at the Cathedral' honors history of St. Patrick's Cathedral
- LeBron James out of COVID-19 protocols, cleared to return
- Fauci blasted by PETA for using monkeys in 'horrendous HIV experiments'
- New York confirms 5 cases of the omicron coronavirus variant
- apos;Rust' cinematographer Halyna Hutchins honored at star-studded event: 'She is our sister'
- NFL suspends Antonio Brown for 3 games after his former chef accused him of using a fake vaccine card
- DCCC gets hammered on Twitter for trying and failing to save Biden on gas prices
- Nothing is off the table': Psaki does not rule out potential for vaccine or testing mandate for domestic air travel
- Biden jokes that Fauci is the 'real' president
- Wrongful conception': UK woman with spina bifida wins case against physician claiming she shouldn't have been born
- Disgraced ex-CNN host Kathy Griffin savages CNN for keeping Jeffrey Toobin following masturbation scandal
- Fauci doesn't rule out boosters every year to stop COVID: 'We don’t know what’s going to be required'
- Nearly half of Americans say inflation has caused them 'financial hardship': Gallup
- Spotify Wrapped, unwrapped
- The 5 key data points to understand omicron
- This legendary, 92-year-old biologist has some advice for saving Earth
- Why the pope dresses like that
- The interminable government shutdown cycle
- Why the government is constantly on the verge of shutting down
- The case for rent control
- Real estate has gone meta
- Outlawing Abortion Will Increase Child Poverty. Republicans Couldn’t Care Less
- Jeffrey Epstein’s Little Black Book Makes Its Courtroom Debut
- Let’s Talk About Kenny G
- Can Biden and Putin Stop Ukraine Tensions From Becoming a Real Crisis?
- Stacey Abrams Could Win This Time
- D.C.’s National Guard Should Be Controlled By Its Mayor, Not By a President Like Trump
- A Detailed List of What Kamala Harris Should Do to Be More Popular
- Kenny G Explains Why He Did a Documentary About How Much People Hate Him
- Google delays return to US offices past January 10 amid uncertainty over the Omicron COVID-19 variant
- How to watch the NFL without cable
- Kayleigh McEnany says she didn't lie in the White House briefing room because she went to Oxford, Harvard, and...
- Alec Baldwin's first interview since the fatal 'Rust' shooting airs December 2
- How to find your Apple Music Replay, a list of your favorite songs of the year so far that updates each week
- Revealed texts in the Elizabeth Holmes trial show tensions between the Theranos founder and her ex and former COO,...
- How to update your Roku device and all its channels
- The House moves to keep the government open for now, sending the funding bill to the Senate where the GOP could...
- People’s Choice: Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Omicron Won’t Ruin Your Booster
- Republicans Hope Their Assault on Democracy Will Stop a Post-Roe Backlash
- How to Overcome Mass-Shooting Despair
- Why Is Mel Gibson, Hollywood’s Leading Anti-Semite, Still Getting Hired?
- Peloton Is Stuck, Just Like the Rest of Us
- We Opened the Schools and ... It Was Fine
- Why It's So Weird to Meet Zoom Friends In Real Life
- Ghislaine Maxwell’s Trial Centers on Allegations of ‘Grooming’ Young Girls. Here’s What That Means
- Why This Trans Boy Had More Rights a Century Ago Than Many Trans Children Today
- The Michigan School Shooting Shows That COVID-19 Isn’t the Only Thing American Kids Need Protection From
- How the Enron Scandal Changed American Business Forever
- Climate Experts Say Vacuuming CO2 From the Sky is a Costly Boondoggle. The U.S. Government Just Funded It Anyway
- TIME and Cricket Media Announce Launch of TIME for Kids in China
- Cows Are the New Coal.’ How the Cattle Industry is Ignoring the Bottom Line When it Comes to Methane Emissions
- MLB Opening Day Threatened By First Work Stoppage Since 1995
- Starbucks fights expanding unionization effort at its stores
- U.S. launches new effort to fight omicron variant's spread with 'science and speed'
- Outrageous and an overreaction,' South Africa's top epidemiologist responds to omicron travel ban
- News Wrap: Biden to re-implement Trump-era 'Remain in Mexico' asylum policy
- Biden to attend Kennedy Center Honors, resuming tradition
- Does South Africa's COVID uptick signal greater threat from omicron? Here's what we know
- Sen. Durbin on deal to avoid shutdown, debt ceiling debate, Build Back Better bill
- Dozens of suburban Detroit schools close amid threats after high school shooting
- Google workers in U.S. won't return to office as expected on Jan. 10
- Burger King to sell 37-cent Whoppers to celebrate birthday
- Debt collectors can now reach out to you over social media
- Yellen warns Omicron variant could pose 'significant' risk to global economy
- Stocks making the biggest moves after hours: Ulta, Marvell, DocuSign and more
- Mark Cuban buys entire Texas town
- F.T.C. Sues to Block Nvidia’s Takeover of Arm
- Rep. Norman demands FDA release COVID vaccine data in 100 days
- LeBron James Cleared To Play After Further Testing Finds Him Negative For Covid-19
- Deadmau5 Wants To Go Platinum With A New NFT Song
- New York Identifies Five Omicron Covid Cases
- SF9, Monsta X, Twice, Hwa Sa And BTS: This Week’s Bestselling Albums In Korea
- The Year In Press Freedom: ‘10 Most Urgent’ List Focuses On Concerning Trends Of Threats Against Journalists
- LinkedIn Workforce Report: Hiring Is At The Highest Rate Since The Pandemic Started
- IBM Rolls Out A Game-Changing 127-Qubit Quantum Computer That Redefines Scale, Quality, And Speed
- LeBron James Clears Virus Protocols, Will Return Friday Vs. Clippers
- What Went Down At The Oral Arguments On The Mississippi Abortion Law
- We Found The Perfect Recipe For College Football Chaos
- Politics Podcast: What The Supreme Court — And Americans
- The Nation’s Best Punter Is Changing The Game
- Redistricting Has Maintained The Status Quo So Far. That’s Good For Republicans
- The Russell Westbrook Trade Is Working Out
- Some Humble Suggestions To Save Chess From Itself
- What Americans Really Think About Abortion
- Inspire your employees to become ‘super savers’
- Spotify Wrapped 2021 is here
- Burger King’s Whopper turns 64: Grab one for 37 cents this week
- Now you can buy your kid a Tesla: the $1,900 electric Cyberquad four-wheeler
- Trump to hedge funds: Here’s your opportunity to invest $1 billion in my Twitter rival
- 6 things to know about Susan Arnold, first woman to chair Disney’s board in 98 years
- Add Cheerios, Wheaties, and Lucky Charms to foods that will cost you up to 20% more in 2022
- Cancel culture isn’t real if you’re rich enough, as ‘Succession’ makes clear
- Just some tranquil DJ Mixes
- Dazy keeps it simple: heart rot, butt rot, root rot."
- As a Species, H. Sapiens Is Extraordinarily Samey
- Belfast-based art collective wins Turner Prize
- Ever get the feeling you've been cheated?
- Young Americans are sounding the alarm."
- An Invitation to a Country House
- Failing to Treat a Malevolent Force
- Barbados Breaks With Elizabeth II to Become the World's Newest Republic
- New Species of Ankylosaur Unearthed in Chile Had a Flat Weapon-Like Tail
- Searching for Curry and Enlightenment on the Indian Buffet Line
- The Arctic Could Be Dominated by Rain Instead of Snow Within Decades
- Scientists Unveiled the World's First Living Robots Last Year. Now, They Can Now Reproduce
- Fossil Hot-Bed Uncovered in Missouri Confirms New Species of Duck-Billed Dinosaur
- Why Did This Chinese City of Canals Collapse in the Third Millennium B.C.E.?
- Could This Chewing Gum Reduce the Spread of Covid-19?
- Gespensterwald (Ghost Forest) in Nienhagen, Germany
- Burke and Wills Monument in Parkville, Australia
- Walmer Castle and Gardens in Walmer, England
- How a Tiny Hamlet's Wondrous Tapestry Preserves a Complex Past
- Meet the Proud Shoppers of Aldi’s ‘Aisle of Shame’
- Town Bridge & Lock-up in Bradford-on-Avon, England
- Dofuchi Strait in Tonosho, Japan
- The Wright Tavern in Concord, Massachusetts
- Conservative Justices Seem Poised to Overturn Roe's Abortion Rights
- Heavy Metal Exoplanet Found Orbiting Nearby Star
- Fulfilling Pledge to Ban Federal Drilling Proves Difficult for Biden Administration
- Peace Is More Than War's Absence, And New Research Explains How To Build It
- COVID's Cardiac Connection
- Is There More to a Healthy-Heart Diet Than Cholesterol?
- The Benefits of Vaccinating Kids against COVID Far Outweigh the Risks of Myocarditis
- Lost Women of Science Podcast: Season One, The Pathologist in the Basement
- What You Missed: “German Forrest Gump” Completes Round-the-World Triathlon
- What You Missed: How Increased Outdoor Rec on Tribal Lands Creates Problems
- Now You Can Wear Your Hunting Gear Every Day
- The Gear You Need for a Good Hunting Camp
- 5 Rules to Reduce Waste on the Trail
- I Counted Every Bit of My Trash for One Month on the PCT
- How to Hunt Chukar, the Toughest Bird in the West
- What You Missed: Piolet d’Or Story Sparks Mountaineering Debate
- Ola Osundairo Denies Jussie Smollett Claim He's a Homophobe, Worked Pride Parade
- Gorilla Glue Girl's Hair is Falling Out After Dying it Brown
- Jacqueline Avant Shooting Suspect Caught on Video Hour After Murder
- LeBron James Free Of COVID, Cleared To Play
- Demi Lovato Reveals They're No Longer 'California Sober'
- H.S. Basketball Player Arrested Over Post-Game Sucker Punches, Charged W/ Felony
- Antonio Brown Suspended 3 Games After NFL Says He Faked COVID Vax Card
- Suspect Arrested in Clarence Avant's Wife Jacqueline's Shooting Death
- AT&T, American Black Film Festival Celebrate Collaboration
- Grammys Give Americana Artist Linda Chorney a Belated Nomination After Ballot Mystery Is Resolved
- Republic Records Co-President Wendy Goldstein Talks Ariana Grande, the Weeknd, and the Art of A&R
- Kal Rudman, Radio Veteran and Founder of FMQB Trade Magazine, Dies at 91
- Wolf’ Review: Clunky Identity-Crisis Drama Is Neither Fish nor Fowl
- Life of Pi’ Review: A Fantastical Story Becomes a Fantastic West End Production
- Birdman’ Co-Writer Armando Bó Preps the Heroic Story of the Buenos Aires Herald under Argentina’s Dictatorship
- How ‘You’ Actor Shalita Grant Channeled Her Personal Hair Journey Into Sherry’s Character Arc
- Juice WRLD: Into the Abyss’ Trailer Shows Late Rapper in Limelight and Talking Struggles
- Absolutely Disgusted!’ Local Sheriff Rips Minneapolis Police Over Protester ‘Hunting’ Scandal
- The First Time’: Aespa Talks Inspiration From Fashion, Harry Styles, Grimes, Ariana Grande
- Suspect in Fatal Shooting of Jacqueline Avant Arrested After Shooting Self in Foot
- Hulu Pulls Astroworld Documentary From Streaming Service Following Backlash
- 100 Bills in Every Car’: Ex-Epstein Employee Details Ghislaine Maxwell’s Demands
- Hear How a Fifties Novelty Hit Influenced One of PJ Harvey’s Best Songs
- Recording Academy Removes Marilyn Manson’s Best Rap Song Grammy Nomination
- Dutch rudders handled by robots [Interesting]
- Families of people killed at Travis Scott's Crushapalooza Festival are turning down his offers to pay for funeral...
- Man pumping gas into his car gets more than he paid for [Scary]
- One Thing We Have Learned Is that COVID Is an Asshole" [Awkward]
- Police conduct two state, hard target, search of every henhouse looking for dirty old egg-suckin' dog. Tommy Lee...
- Google Maps users stumped over house built in the middle of a Berlin Airport runway, Nazi theories now landing and...
- Apparently you're not supposed to choose "it's complicated" as your relationship status on Facebook if you're an...
- All inbound travel to the United States will require negative covid test, even if you made a fake vaccine card [News]
- Trump Tested Positive For Covid Ahead Of 2020 Debate With Biden
- Hospital Adds $20,000 Scan That Informs Patient Whether They Have Feet
- Signs Your Mother-In-Law Actually Hates You
- Rob Manfred Confirms Pete Rose Remains Ineligible From DraftKings Official MLB Hall Of Fame At Cooperstown
- A Week In The Life Of Taylor Swift
- Prison Acknowledges Security Lapse That Led To Ghislaine Maxwell Spending Night In Noose Room
- U.S. Warns Dozens Of Foreign Powers Have Access To Food
- Questions I'm Always Asked As A 58-Year-Old Gen Z-er
- The Keanu Reeves Christmas Movie He'd Rather You Forget
- Don't Bee Alarmed, But Certain Bees Have Evolved to Feast on Meat
- Do Your Silliest Walk in a Pair of Socks Based on Classic Monty Python Sketches
- The Best Ways to Feed Medicine to Picky Cats and Dogs
- The 35 Best Christmas Movies Streaming on Netflix, Hulu, HBO Max, and Disney+
- You Could Spend the Night in the Home Alone House for Just $25
- How to Make 5 Cozy, Classic Holiday Drinks
- Thursday's Best Amazon Deals Include the Instant Pot Duo Crisp, VAHDAM Tea Gift Sets, and Portable Projectors
- Steve Kerr Talks Warriors' 'Rebirth,' Renewed Energy After 2 Down Years
- Lakers' Russell Westbrook Addresses Rumor He Wanted to Play with Kawhi in 2019
- Report: Kyle Hamilton 'Trending Toward' Playing for ND Again If School Makes CFP
- Bill Belichick Praises 'Remarkable' Josh Allen Ahead of Patriots vs. Bills
- Cardinals Rumors: Kyler Murray, DeAndre Hopkins in Line for Injury Returns vs. Bears
- Jaylen Brown Ruled out for Celtics' Game vs. Jazz with Hamstring Injury
- MLB Players Change Twitter Profile Pictures to Blank Silhouettes Amid Lockout
- Cowboys News: DeMarcus Lawrence Activated from Injured Reserve After Missing 10 Games
- 25 Big Cyber Week Menswear Deals You Can Still Score Right Now
- This Is A Ma Maniére's Latest Bigger-Than-Sneakers Drop
- The Best Hair Clippers for DIY Buzz Cuts
- 15 Superior Electric Shavers That Won’t Won’t Leave Ingrowns, Bumps, or Irritation
- Like Everything Else Y2K, Sean John May Be Making a Comeback
- The Real-Life Diet of Klay Thompson, Who Knows Not to Bring Burgers on His Boat
- Virgil Abloh Designed Way More Than Just Clothing
- It’s a Very Wes Anderson Holiday Over at Bergdorf Goodman
- Meet The Freshest Way To Style Press-On Nails & Stickers
- Universal Standard’s $98 Cashmere Sweater Is The Perfect Gift For Everyone In Your Life
- The Best Waffle Makers For Bringing Your Brunch Squad Home
- An Exclusive Discount On Beautiful Gender-Neutral Rings
- We Found The Perfect Advent Calendar For Coffee Snobs (& It Ships Quickly)
- We See Tortoiseshell Nails In Your Mani’s Future
- These Under-$50 Gifts Will Hit The Sweet Spot
- The Easiest Way To Gift A Getaway This Holiday Season
- All 53,000 attendees of Anime NYC urged to get tested after one got Omicron
- Google reportedly re-evaluates January 10th return to office
- Signal launches in-app sustainer program to accept donations from users
- This is the Steam Deck’s box
- Zoom might pay you $25 as part of a class-action settlement
- Here are the best Apple Watch deals right now
- My mad dash to catch up in time for Final Fantasy XIV’s Endwalker expansion
- Ransomware attack on Planned Parenthood LA exposes info for 400,000 patients
- Scientists describe a tiny, molten metal exoplanet in unprecedented detail
- Hulu pulls Astroworld news special amid social media backlash
- NASA backs Blue Origin’s Orbital Reef space station
- FTC sues to block NVIDIA's purchase of ARM
- Google may debut its own smartwatch in 2022
- SoundCloud's Playback compiles your favorite jams from 2021
- Nissan uses AWD tech to keep JAXA's lunar lander from getting stuck
- Polestar offers an early, camouflaged glimpse at its electric SUV
- A Software Bug Let Hackers Drain $31M From a Crypto Service
- Congress Takes Aim at the Algorithms
- Facebook Will Force More At-Risk Accounts to Use Two-Factor
- DJI's Action 2 Camera Adds Magnets
- How to Not Melt Down Over Our Warming Planet
- Ex-Googler Timnit Gebru Starts Her Own AI Research Center
- David Attenborough’s Unending Mission to Save Our Planet
- Why Do Games Still Struggle With Trans Inclusion?
- A look at the Xbox Series X and PS5 markets, as holiday shoppers navigate a world of “purchase bot” resellers,...
- Uber says it is launching an optional audio recording pilot program to enhance safety in three US cities this month,...
- Panther Labs, which helps companies detect and respond to security threats in real time, raises a $120M Series B led...
- Crunchbase: investments in crypto-based gaming and commerce startups increased 26x YoY, totaling $3.7B so far in 2021
- Marketers are reacting to privacy laws and Big Tech policy changes with quizzes and other events to collect their...
- The four leading virtual worlds recorded over $100M in NFT land sales in the past week, with The Sandbox alone...
- Meta's NPE team recently set up an office in Lagos and plans another in Asia as it changes strategy to include...
- Sources: Goldman Sachs is among a handful of tier-one US banks working on ways to use bitcoin as collateral for cash...
- Podcast: Google's 'DeepMind' Does Mathematics
- What Is Dbt and Why Are Companies Using It?
- I Rewrote WinUI to WPF
- EasyPost (YC S13) Is Hiring Remote
- Microsoft Windows RCE Vulnerability Gives an Attacker Complete Control
- An eccentric monk’s singular scrap cathedral
- FTC Sues to Block $40B Semiconductor Chip Merger
- Gigablast Search Engine
- Blockify Yourself: you, too, can get a block.xyz leadership photo
- The RECUR IP Pass: Your Portal to the Metaverse
- No-code showcase: 200+ selected projects built without code
- GETSecured: Trace vulnerabilities, assets and data breaches
- Lite 6 Lightweight Robot: A cost-effective robot arm for your automation
- PsycheX: Get feedback on your business idea from experts
- LiveAgent Email Templates: Ready-made email templates for your everyday use.
- uArm: Put a Miniature Industrial Robot Arm on Your Desk
- Save over 50% on this luxury smartwatch, all part of this Cyber Week Sale
- Penn and Teller appear on SNL in 1985
- Video shows a 69-year-old man getting rescued 22 hours after his boat capsized
- Watch the strange sight of a truck dragging a car that somehow got pinned underneath it
- This Cyber Week, become a pro in embedded systems for just $6
- EPCOT plays host to happiest fistfight on earth
- Second U.S. person with omicron was at an NYC anime convention with 53,000 people
- An aggressive cop steps on a porch and repeatedly kicks a dog
- Plant These Veggies to Create a Winter Garden
- Never Burn These Items in a Fireplace
- How to Fight the Oncoming Destruction of Roe v. Wade and Abortion Rights
- You Should Air Fry Some Crackers
- How to Fix Your Pixel 6's Connectivity Issues
- How to Explore Your Bisexuality Without Being Overwhelmed
- Get Rid of These Antiperspirants That Have Cancer-Causing Chemicals, FDA Says
- Is It OK to Run in Cemeteries?
- A Feast for Lost Souls
- How ‘Shadow’ Foster Care Is Tearing Families Apart
- Longform Podcast #467: Kelefa Sanneh
- Who the Fuck Cares About Adam McKay?” (We Do, and With Good Reason)
- Reexamining the Legacy of Race and Robert E. Lee
- How the FBI Discovered a Real-Life Indiana Jones in, of All Places, Rural Indiana
- The Desperate Journey
- Trader Joe's New Winter Products Have Left Me Speechless (And Let's Just Say It's A Good Year For Truffle Lovers)
- We Debated Whether Santa Claus Is Real And, Well, He Might Actually Exist
- Women Are Sharing Their Experiences Of Being Completely Dismissed By Doctors, And It’s Dehumanizing And Heartbreaking
- 19 Hilarious Fan Reactions To "The Princess Switch 3" That'll Make You Add It To Your Holiday Watchlist
- 20 Reviewer-Loved Things From Lululemon You’ll Never Get Tired Of Wearing
- Mark Hoppus Says He Didn't Actually Mean To Make His Instagram Announcement About His Cancer Diagnosis
- 15 Toys For Kittens That Just Might Turn Your Little Sourpuss Into A Softy
- 30 Things You Can Wear To Holiday Parties *And* The Rest Of The Year
- There’s Only ‘One Genre’ That Steven Spielberg Says He ‘Hasn’t Really Tackled Yet,’ Now That He’s Made A Musical
- Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson All But Confirms He’s The Voice Behind A Pretty Major Character In ‘Fortnite’
- What’s On Tonight: ‘Santa Inc.’ And ‘Baking It’ Bring You Two Outstanding Duos For The Holiday Season
- The List Of The Most Popular Holiday Movies By State Has Some Unexpected Choices
- Craft Beer Experts Share The Barleywines They Never Tire Of
- The ‘Rust’ Assistant Director Corroborates Alec Baldwin Claim That He Didn’t Pull Trigger Of The Gun That Shot...
- Danny DeVito Wrote A New New Batman Comic Where Penguin And Catwoman Fall In Love (While Stopping A Pandemic)
- West Side Story’ Is Another Steven Spielberg Classic
- 16 Pics That Show the Brightest Side of Family Life
- 15 Pics That Made Us Ask, “How Did This Happen?”
- 20 Times People Saw Something and Didn’t Know Whether to Laugh or Cry
- 17 People Who Clearly Missed the Memo
- This Designer Makes Unbelievably Pointless Products We Actually Want to Buy
- 17 Peculiar Things Old Hollywood Stars Had to Do That We Would Find Crazy Today
- 20 People Lucky Enough to See Something That Made Their Day Happier
- 7 Ways Hot and Cold Food Affects Our Body
- India at crypto crossroads as New Delhi considers ban
- Hong Kong IPOs shrink as investors favour rival markets
- Latest news updates: Gopinath named IMF’s second-highest ranking official in surprise move
- FirstFT: Opec+ sticks with oil supply increase after US overture
- Shell pulls out of Cambo oil project in UK’s North Sea
- US regulator sues to stop Nvidia’s acquisition of Arm
- High-yield bonds: reality of fixed-income investing sets in
- Scholz eyes Joachim Nagel to run Germany’s Bundesbank
Wall Street Journal
- Nvidia Can Live Without Arm
- FTC Challenges Nvidia's $40 Billion Deal for Arm Holdings
- U.S. to Lead Effort to Curb Authoritarians' Access to Surveillance Tools
- Kroger's Modest Margins Could Become a Strength
- Golden Nugget's Parent Tries to Halt Proposed Deal, but SPAC Says No
- Fed's Bostic Wants to Accelerate Pace of Bond Buying Taper
- Quarles Says Fed Will Need to Raise Rates to Cool Inflation
- Whether Omicron Wreaks Havoc or Not, the U.S. Dollar Is a Buy
- How streaming killed the Christmas charts
- A new way of understanding the high but elusive worth of intellectual property
- Can Johnson & Johnson put the taint of scandal behind it?
- The office of the future
- Why Jack Dorsey’s exit does not solve Twitter’s problems
- Grab’s upcoming $40bn Nasdaq listing is a key test for Asian tech
- Jack Dorsey goes Square
- Communist Party cancel culture targets internet celebrities
- Dow Jones Newswires: Smith & Wesson stock drops after earnings, sales miss expectations
- Dow Jones Newswires: National Beverage, maker of La Croix, will pay investors $3 a share with special dividend
- Deep Dive: Investors eagerly buy the dip
- Mark Hulbert: Stocks are soaring again but here’s why you should look out below
- Earnings Results: DocuSign stock plunges more than 25% as pandemic boom appears to dissipate
- NewsWatch: Dow books 618-point rise, clinches best point gain in a year, as investors attempt to shake off...
- Dow Jones Newswires: Owens Corning Raises Dividend to 35c >OC
- Lyft names Elaine Paul, formerly of Amazon Studios and Hulu, as new CFO
- Will Disney Keep Releasing Films On Premier Access?
- Why Okta Stock Surged Today
- Why Krystal Biotech's Shares Rose More Than 77% This Week
- Why Matterport Stock Soared 44% in November
- 3 Stocks That Can Make You Richer in December
- Why Axsome Therapeutics Stock Took a Step Backwards This Week
- 1.2 Billion Reasons Kimco's Future Looks Bright
- Why Crypto Polkadot Fell 1.2% Today
- United Auto Workers reformers prevail in vote to choose president by direct election
- Inside the Economic Argument Over Abortion at the Supreme Court
- Biden and Trump S.E.C. Chiefs Trade Tips on How to Regulate Crypto
- Gary Gensler and Jay Clayton Trade Notes on Crypto Regulation
- How Omicron Could Knock Economic Recovery Off Track
- Omicron Could Knock a Fragile Economic Recovery Off Track
- Biden Projects Normalcy and Optimism as Omicron Poses New Threat
- Canada Goose workers vote to unionize in Winnipeg
Wikipedia Current Events
- Syrian civil war
- 2021 Solomon Islands unrest
- COVID-19 pandemic
- COVID-19 pandemic in Asia
- COVID-19 pandemic in India
- COVID-19 pandemic in South Korea
- COVID-19 pandemic in Europe
- COVID-19 pandemic in Finland
- COVID-19 pandemic in Greece
- COVID-19 pandemic in the United Kingdom, COVID-19 drug development
- The Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency approves the sotrovimab made by GSK and Vir Biotechnology named Xerudy, after a clinical trial found it reduced vulnerable adults’ risk of hospital admission and death by 79% and should be given within five days of symptoms developing. (The Guardian)
- COVID-19 pandemic in the United States
- COVID-19 pandemic in Asia
- Algeria–Morocco relations, Morocco-Turkey relations
- 2021 Australian Parliament House sexual misconduct allegations
We are better positioned than we were a year ago in our fight against COVID-19. Get vaccinated — and if you’re eligible, get your booster. We can do this.
This summer, we worked with Republican and Democratic Governors to deploy Surge Response Teams. These teams work — and we will more than double that number to 60 teams ready to deploy to states that need the help battling COVID-19 during the winter.
I’m announcing today that all inbound international travelers must test within one day of departure — regardless of vaccination status or nationality. This tighter testing timeline provides an added degree of protection as scientists continue to study the Omicron variant.
As I said today in Charlotte: our investments in public transit aren’t complicated. For many Americans who use public transportation, they spend more time commuting than they should. That’s time they could be spending with friends, family, running errands—or just relaxing.
Public transit is a public good—and that is why we are investing in it. With our Bipartisan Infrastructure Law, we are making the largest investment in public transit in our nation's history.
Today I’m in Charlotte, North Carolina with @SecretaryPete to talk about the investments we’re making in public transit and jobs. With our Bipartisan Infrastructure Law, we are making the largest investment in public transit in our nation's history.