- France suspends 3,000 unvaccinated health workers without pay
- The ozone hole over the South Pole is now bigger than Antarctica
- Applause in Queensland Parliament gallery as historic bill passed, legalising voluntary assisted dying
- Russia slams New York’s vaccine requirement for UN general assembly
- Scientists find evidence of humans making clothes 120,000 years ago
- Pandemic did not slow advance of climate change: The results of the United in Science 2021 report are an "alarming...
- Al Gore's Climate TRACE tracking group finds vast undercounts of emissions in many countries
- Japan's defense minister draws red line in island dispute with China
- Biden to pitch economic agenda for middle-class Americans
- Yom Kippur attack on German synagogue averted by police
- How Kim Kardashian REALLY Feels About Kourtney and Travis Barker
- The All-Electric Lucid Air Just Received A Staggering EPA Range Rating Of 520 Miles
- Sammy Watkins: Lamar Jackson and Patrick Mahomes definitely view it as a rivalry - ProFootballTalk
- Sammy Watkins: Lamar Jackson and Patrick Mahomes definitely view it as a rivalry
- Mayim Bialik, Ken Jennings will split 'Jeopardy!' hosting duties for the rest of the year
- Islamist’ plot to attack German synagogue on Yom Kippur foiled; 4 arrested
- Hungry in overwhelmed Texas town, migrants slip back into Mexico for food
- SC murder mystery captures the nation’s attention. What to know about Murdaugh family
- Mortgage rates dip lower this week; 30-year loan at 2.86%
- Man jailed in St. Paul in connection to 4 found fatally shot in Wis. cornfield; warrant issued for second man
- Authorites arrest St. Paul man in Wisconsin quadruple murder
- Facebook shuts down network linked to German anti-COVID group, launches rules on 'social harms'
- UN says Venezuelan courts are involved in human-rights violations
- Alabama mom jailed for fighting kid's bully on school bus
- Expressing fury over the Australia submarine deal, France cancels a gala celebrating relations with the U.S
- The Pizza-Paved Path to the Far Side of the Covid Pandemic
- The Use of Antipsychotic Drugs in Nursing Homes
- More Whimsy, Less Menace: Parking Cops’ Three-Wheelers Are Reborn
- U.S. Nuclear Submarine Deal With Australia Provokes French Rage
- Exxon, Chevron, BP and Others Called to Testify on Climate Disinformation
- Study of Covid Booster Shot Benefits Fans Debate Over Extra Doses
- Why Australia Bet the House on Lasting American Power in Asia
- US faith leaders recall Sikh's bias killing post Sept. 11
- California recall could boost Newsom's clout for 2022
- Murdaugh surrenders to face charges in $10M insurance fraud
- Jeopardy!' hosts: Bialik, Ken Jennings will finish 2021
- Outbreaks strand some students at home with minimal learning
- Sequoia National Park's giant trees at risk as fires grow
- Drought haves, have-nots test how to share water in the West
- Hezbollah-organized fuel arrives in crisis-hit Lebanon
- Jaw-dropping moments in WSJ's bombshell Facebook investigation
- Incredibly dangerous': Trump is trying to get Big Lie promoters chosen to run the 2024 election
- Ken Jennings and Mayim Bialik will host 'Jeopardy!' for the rest of the year
- DHS upheaval comes as policy tensions bubble over
- Satellite images reveal North Korea expanding facility used to produce weapons-grade uranium
- Analysis: America's deal with UK and Australia leaves France bruised and Europe in the cold on China
- Analysis: Why the debt ceiling debate is just plain dumb
- Putin says 'several dozen' in his inner circle test positive for coronavirus
- Alex Murdaugh, a prominent South Carolina lawyer at the center of multiple investigations, was charged with...
- The Creators Of The Social Justice
- Sex Education” Keeps Getting Better And Better
- Simone Biles Opened Up About The Reaction To Her "Challenging" Olympic Games After Only Ever Getting Congratulated...
- Here’s The Subtle Meaning Behind Kim Kardashian’s Daring Met Gala Look
- Kim Kardashian Said That Kourtney Kardashian And Travis’ Barker’s PDA Is “So Cute” After Ellen DeGeneres Joked That...
- The Disappearance Of "Van Life" YouTuber Gabrielle Petito Has Deepened After Her Partner Was Named A Person Of Interest
- Photos Of Occupy Wall Street Show How 10 Years Later People Are Still Fighting To "Tax The Rich"
- The Entire State Of Idaho Is Now In Hospital Crisis Mode
- Lawyer Accused Of Arranging Own Shooting Death For Insurance Payout Turns Himself In
- Philadelphia Reaches Settlement With Rickia Young Over Violent 2020 Incident
- Mayim Bialik And Ken Jennings Will Host 'Jeopardy!' For The Rest Of The Season
- 101-Year-Old Maine Woman Has No Plans To Stop Hauling Lobsters
- Michigan Lawmaker In Jail Had Handcuff Key Taped To Foot: Sheriff
- Tucker Carlson Melts Into A Zombie On The New Republic's Damning Cover
- A Rally In Support Of Capitol Attackers Is Coming To D.C. Here's What To Expect
- Latin America and the Caribbean is the deadliest region for environmental defenders
- Hispanic Heritage Month: Peru feeds the world
- Senate offices to close ahead of Saturday's pro-Capitol riot rally
- Senate offices closing on Friday ahead of pro-Capitol riot rally
- State Department partners with aid group welcoming Afghan refugees to U.S
- Workout economy hangs fate on celeb trainers
- An inside look at Intuit's Mailchimp acquisition
- Noticias Telemundo" names Julio Vaqueiro as new anchor as José Díaz-Balart departs to MSNBC
THE NOTE: Trump has not and is not going anywhere - and the aftershocks of his presidency continue to be felt across both parties and inside the White House.
Jacob Rees-Mogg has argued that opposition MPs only need facemasks because they don't attend parliament often enough the qualify for an exemption He claims it is a sign that these MPs are not working hard enough
Just months after he graduated from the police academy, a 22-year-old officer died Wednesday after a suspect shot him in Missouri, authorities say.
Israel's new plan is to "shrink," not solve, the Palestinian conflict. Here's what that looks like
American business could use some more pep here or there—who couldn’t. But it does not scream sclerosis, either
"Incredibly dangerous": Donald Trump is trying to get Big Lie promoters chosen to run the 2024 election
Kim Kardashian reveals how she feels about sister Kourtney, Travis Barker's relationship and PDA
- Why Americans Die So Much
- How Tucker Carlson Lost It
- Four Months Out Of The Year, We're Rocking This Hoody
- The Hyundai Casper Is The Coolest $12,000 Car I've Ever Seen And You'll Agree When You See The Interior
- My COVID-Conspiracist Husband Made An Ominous Threat If I Get The Vaccine
- Jeopardy!' Will Go With Mayim Bialik, Ken Jennings As Hosts Rest Of Season
- Maybe 'The Morning Show' Isn't As Bad As We Thought It Was
- Inside The Nation's Largest Guaranteed Income Experiment
- Meet the Doctor Who Did 67 Abortions the Night Before the Texas Ban
- Alex Murdaugh Hired a Hitman to Kill Him for Insurance Money
- Ciudad Juarez Has a New Police Chief Who's Accused of Abuse
- World of Warcraft’ Update Covers Up Obscure, Horny Paintings
- COVID School Closures Are Skyrocketing Across the Country Right Now
- YouTubers Uncover Massive Video Game Collection Buried Under Maggots and Cockroaches
- You Don't Have to Be Afraid of Public Transit
- Why Did Hundreds of Birds Die at the World Trade Center in One Morning?
- Ten Subtle Signs That You May Be Psychic
- How to Build an Unbreakable Bond with Yourself
- What’s Common Between Darth Vader and Your Self-Critic?
- Kubrick’s Two Most Artistic Films Are Often Underappreciated
- How a strong woman ends a relationship
- A Cursed Record And My Descent Into Addiction
- Maybe you don’t like him, it’s just a habit
- A Last Laugh: Norm Macdonald Eulogizes Norm Macdonald
- Vaccine Protests Prove the Only Personal Liberties Cops Care About Are Their Own
- Black Men Are Pushed to Pursue Sports. Why Not Medicine?
- McKayla Maroney’s Powerful Testimony to Congress Shows the Uphill Battle Survivors Face
- After Shuttering for Almost Two Years, the Village Vanguard Reopens to Live Audiences
- The Extreme Right’s Favorite Web Provider Just Got Hacked
- Anxious About Climate, 4 in 10 Young People Are Wary of Having Kids
- Biden Just Handed a Bone to Big Almond
- About damn time’: First Nation gets clean water after 24-year wait
- Chicago mayor seeks to seize assets of gang members ‘wreaking havoc’
- Alberta reverses hands-off approach to Covid to tackle ‘crisis of unvaccinated’
- Pencil drawing of old man identified as Van Gogh work
- California Democrats vow to change ‘weaponized’ recall system
- Heads of Exxon and BP called on to testify before Congress to address climate crisis
- Scientists find evidence of humans making clothes 120,000 years ago
- White House insists Covid vaccine booster plan is going ahead despite hurdles
- Prince Philip's will to be secret for 90 years
- Covid: First booster jabs for NHS staff and calls for military help
- Cladding: Panels failed fire tests 13 years before Grenfell
- Little Mix promoter discriminated against deaf mums
- Online classes 'would not justify high university fees'
- Starmer lacks election-winning vision, says Len McCluskey
- Vincent Van Gogh: Newly discovered drawing goes on display
- Chelsea's James has medals stolen in burglary while playing in Champions League
- International Criminal Court authorizes investigation into bloody Philippine drug war led by Duterte
- How to bury a terrorist? Peru debates what to do with the remains of Shining Path founder Abimael Guzmán
- Biden’s ‘incomprehensible’ travel ban on European visitors widens transatlantic rift
- Fake candidates and jailed opposition: Russia’s parliament elections stack the cards for Putin
- Roger Stone served ‘a big, big stack of papers’ from Capitol riot lawsuit during radio interview
- Mark Lee Dickson paved the way for the Texas abortion ban, one small town at a time
- After initially denying responsibility, Nigerian Air Force admits to airstrike killing civilians
- Reba McEntire rescued from second-story window after stairwell collapse in Oklahoma
- Jan. 6 committee vows strong Pentagon oversight after Milley-Trump revelations
- Barack Obama endorses Justin Trudeau (again)
- Powell opens review into Fed ethics rules after backlash over trading
- Biden shuns EU with Asia-Pacific power play
- Top Trudeau rival O'Toole would push for Canada to join U.S., U.K. and Australia security alliance
- Judge raises concerns about speed of Oath Keepers trial related to Capitol riot
- Putin says dozens of people in his entourage tested positive for Covid-19
- Newsom: Recall win shows Dems should 'stiffen our spines' on Covid action
The Daily Beast
- Facebook Announces New Standards Targeting Anti-Vaxx Groups
- Take Up to $40 Off Misen's Top-Tier Kitchen Tools
- Bodycam Video Shows Tense Aftermath of Van-Life Couple’s Fight Before Her Disappearance
- Unhinged Newsmax Host Cuts Off and Yells at Veteran for Mildly Criticizing Trump
- Netanyahu’s Ultra-Luxurious Hawaii Vacation Is a Total Legal Shitstorm
- Disgraced Legal Titan Arrested in Assisted-Suicide Fiasco
- Another COVID Orphan, Another Dead ‘Hero,’ and Now More States Forced to Ration Care
- Woman, 25, Allegedly Caught on Tape Confessing to Plot that Left 7ft Man Dead in the Woods
S.S.C. Napoli, UEFA Europa League, Aurelio De Laurentiis, Sports league
Napoli owner Aurelio De Laurentiis is preparing a proposal for a new European league in the wake of the previous failed Super League plan.
Celtic F.C., Real Betis Balompié, UEFA Europa League, Ange Postecoglou
Ange Postecoglou takes on Manuel Pellegrini in the opening game of Group G at the Estadio Benito Villamarin.
S.S. Lazio, Galatasaray S.K., UEFA Europa League, Süper Lig, Serie A, Maurizio Sarri
71' Corner, Galatasaray. Conceded by Thomas Strakosha. 71' Attempt Attempt saved. Alexandru Cicaldau (Galatasaray) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in ...
West Ham United F.C., GNK Dinamo Zagreb, UEFA Europa League, David Moyes
Ahead of West Ham's first European campaign in five years their captain spoke to CBS Sports.
Colorado Rockies, Atlanta Braves
The Colorado Rockies (68-78) and Atlanta Braves (76-68) clash in a Thursday matinee as they close out a three-game series at Truist Park. First pitch is slated for 12:20 p.m. ET. Let's analyze the lines around the Rockies vs. Braves odds with MLB picks ...
Fox News Flash top entertainment and celebrity headlines are here. Check out what's clicking today in entertainment. Wendy Williams is further delaying her show ...
Gabrielle Union has revealed that she was left "devastated" and "broken into pieces" when her husband Dwayne Wade had a baby with another woman.
With European giants like Lazio, Marseille and PSV Eindhoven all going for glory, see how you can watch Europa League live streams no matter where in the ...
Josh Richards, and others, are investing in technology that could bring extinct animals back to life.
- UN rule may be hurdle for Brazil vaccine skeptic Bolsonaro
- Dutch foreign minister quits over Afghanistan evacuations
- Police say they're frustrated with missing woman's boyfriend for not speaking to them
- Mexico highlights Cuban leader's visit on Independence Day
- WATCH: Diver and grey seal share ‘seal-iously’ cute hug
- TV actor Allison Mack enters prison in NXIVM sex slave case
- Murdaugh surrenders to face charges in $10M insurance fraud
- Obama endorses Trudeau in the Canadian election
- Florida putting an end to its standardized testing system
- SpaceX launches the first all-civilian space crew on a three-day mission
- Police ask public for help in search for missing 22-year-old woman
- Frequently asked questions about COVID-19 and kids
- Aly Raisman on FBI's botched Nassar investigation: "We want answers"
- Police reveal new information in search for missing New York woman
- CBSN Originals preview: Ghost Light: The Year Broadway Went Dark
- Austin urges Pentagon employees to report cases of "Havana Syndrome"
- Facebook's Instagram chief uses awkward comparison with cars to defend social media harms
- Apple's next big technology was absent at the iPhone 13 launch, but Tim Cook says he's still a fan
- Almost 450 economists signed a letter in favor of extending the enhanced child tax credit
- His economic agenda on the line, Biden is preparing for a fight over tax increases on the wealthy
- House Democrats’ tax plan would increase marriage penalty for wealthy couples
- Delta variant is so contagious it 'raises the bar' for Covid vaccines, Moderna president says
- Steer clear of 'high-risk' IPO space as roughly half of 2021's debuts trade below offering price, trader says
- From Bend, OR to Tampa: How these 10 U.S. cities became remote work hotspots
- Storm Lake' Documentary Depicts The Triumph And Struggle Of A Local Newspaper
- U.S. Border Agents Found A Toddler And A Baby Abandoned Along The Rio Grande
- Reba McEntire Is Rescued By Emergency Workers After A Staircase Collapsed
- 3,000 Health Care Workers In France Have Been Suspended For Not Getting A COVID Shot
- The U.N. Warns That AI Can Pose A Threat To Human Rights
- You Can Scrap The Password For Your Microsoft Account And Sign In With An App
- Philip Morris Is Buying An Asthma Inhaler Company. Health Groups Are Suspicious
- The White House Offered To Answer Nicki Minaj's COVID Vaccine Questions, Not A Visit
- Effort to recall L.A. County D.A. George Gascón fizzles out, but a retry is coming
- Off-duty L.A. County Sheriff's deputy is killed, passenger injured in high-speed crash
- California Supreme Court Justice Mariano-Florentino Cuéllar stepping down to join think tank
- Snow in Death Valley, the hottest place on Earth? It's not what it looks like
- L.A. County sees big drops in coronavirus cases, hospitalizations
- 1 in 3 COVID-19 patients suffer from long COVID, a CDC study of Long Beach residents finds
- You will have show vaccine proof at L.A. nightclubs and bars. How it will work
- California recall price tag could hit $300 million. Some say it was a waste of money
- Pennsylvania GOP subpoenas personal information of every voter for 2020 election “fraudit”
- Stop the malarkey, Biden: Ban the unvaccinated from airplanes already
- A spiced, no-bake chocolate "salami" that's been around the world
- GOP lawmaker leaves Republican Party over COVID-19 "extremists"
- How to celebrate Hatch chile season when you're not in New Mexico
- Joe Biden's road show: A big win in California, but there's trouble ahead
- Medicine is an imperfect science
- Orca," the largest carbon removal facility to date, is up and running
- Four indicted in Germany over links to Islamic extremist group Jabhat al-Nusra
- Entire Dutch rail network disrupted by communications breakdown
- Stolen church doors return to Cyprus Orthodox Church from Japan decades after Turkish invasion
- Poland discriminated against gay mother in custody battle, says European court
- Berlin referendum: Voters mull one of Europe’s most radical ripostes to gentrification
- European Parliament strongly backs legal rights for digital platform workers
- Baby killer whale rescued in Russia's Far East
- Ukraine says Russia is violating international law by holding elections in Crimea
- Second White Rhinoceros in a Year Born at Disney's Animal Kingdom
- Mustafa Alowemer Admits to Plotting Bomb Attack on Pittsburgh Church, Aiding ISIS in 2019
- Biden's Build Back Better Plan Will 'Ease' Inflation, 15 Nobel Prize Economists Say
- Senate GOP Won't Raise Debt Limit, But Data Shows $7.8 Trillion Heaped On Under Trump
- Idaho's Largest Hospital Implements Health Care Rationing, Others Allowed to Follow Suit
- Gaetz, Boebert, 25 Other Republicans Demand Army Investigate Milley After Controversial Calls
- Father of Biracial Girl Who Had Hair Cut by Teacher Sues for $1M, Cites Emotional Distress
- Georgia Secretary of State Threatens to Remove Election Board After It Appoints New Leader
- Intelligence Contract Funneled to Pro-War Think Tank Establishment
- Buffalo’s Developer Class Backing Last-Ditch Attempt Against Socialist India Walton
- Whip Count: The Democrats Who Support the Progressive Reconciliation Strategy
- No Accountability for War on Terror Atrocities
- Ten Months After Senate Election Loss, Sara Gideon Still Has $10 Million in Unused Campaign Funds
- Unusual Progressive-Centrist Alliance Wins Universal Child Care Subsidy
- An FBI Informant's Unlikely Role in Upcoming Supreme Court Case on Surveillance of Muslims
- The Guantánamo Bay Internment Camp Is an Unresolved Vestige of the American Occupation of Afghanistan
- Key senators eye exits ahead of '22 midterms:..
- China accuses of stoking arms race..
- Fed under ethics review
- France outraged by u.s. nuclear sub deal with australia..
- Launching new murdoch tv station in uk..
- Gray wolf may be re-listed as endangered after trump removed protections..
- French furious; 'stabbed in back'..
- Stocks turn sour
- Portland State football coach offers to buy you a beer if you come watch his team
- Patriots' Mac Jones reveals reason behind winking at Dolphins' Elandon Roberts: 'Nice catch'
- Ex-Minnesota coach's one word of advice to anyone there linked to USC football job
- Marilyn Manson's attorney argues videographer consented to being exposed to bodily fluids
- Kindergartener reportedly ingests hand sanitizer at school, hospitalized for .23 BAC
- 24 GOP states threaten legal action against Biden's 'disastrous' vaccine mandate
- Pelosi says addressing climate change with China is 'overriding issue' despite human rights abuses
- Dozens of Florida students signed petition to abolish Constitution
- Mayor Lightfoot announces new plan to fight Chicago crime: Sue street gangs
- VIDEO: Mother of 2-year-old with asthma says they were kicked off flight after crying boy struggled to keep mask on
- Nicki Minaj slams America’s fixation on cancel culture following vaccine controversy, compares country to communist China
- Judicial Watch obtains FDA emails detailing purchases of aborted fetal tissue for 'humanized mice' research
- Prominent SC lawyer Alex Murdaugh admits he tried to stage his own death, but denies involvement in his wife and...
- Police release bodycam footage of missing Gabby Petito and her boyfriend following heated fight. Investigators say...
- US women's soccer — in search of 'equal pay' with men for years
- Amazon blocks ad for book probing BLM leaders: 'Content that revolves around controversial or highly debated social...
- The housing crisis is the top concern for urban residents
- The pandemic has created a nation of insomniacs
- Rich people are going to space. So is product placement
- Wildfires in Australia caused an explosion of sea life thousands of miles away
- The best $34.32 I ever spent: My white cane
- How inaction on climate change can worsen the crisis in Afghanistan
- Newsom won. California’s recall system could use reform
- Nicki Minaj isn’t anti-vax, exactly. That’s why her vaccine resistance is so concerning
- I Inherited Some Land With a Disturbing History
- Why Alanis Morissette Is Disowning the New Documentary About Her
- Let Me Say This With As Much Sensitivity As I Can: Wow, That’s a Lot of Dead People and Crime
- Norm Macdonald Never Stopped Bulls
- The Horror Movie Whose Monster Is a COVID Denier
- Help! My COVID-Conspiracist Husband Made an Ominous Threat If I Get the Vaccine
- What the Critical Race Theory Panic Was Really About (and the Data to Prove It)
- Is It Normal That My First Grader Watches Multiple Videos in Class?
- UPS has a 79-page document that details everything from how to mentally prepare to drop off a package to how to exit...
- Nicki Minaj told her 157M followers on Instagram that she was locked in 'Twitter jail.' Twitter denies it
- Regulators have fined MassMutual $4 million for not keeping tabs on Roaring Kitty, the trader at the heart of the...
- Democrats may leave a tax loophole billionaires love untouched. Closing it would dent the fortunes of Jeff Bezos and...
- Trump's lawyers had a 'law school 101 discussion' about explaining to him how the Supreme Court works, book says
- DoorDash has a growing opportunity in non-restaurant delivery that could help send the stock up more than 20%, Bank...
- 10 US cities, including New York, DC, and San Francisco, lost almost all their business travel revenue this year
- 49 truly unique gift ideas available on Amazon, from lightsaber chopsticks to agate stone bookends
- The Atlantic Devotes Chapter 3 of “Inheritance” Project to “What the Body Holds”
- America’s New Anti-China Alliance
- The Fascinating, Inoculated World of Crime Without Gore
- To Persuade the Unvaccinated, Protect the Unvaccinated
- What the Body Holds
- Gold Teeth Are About Black Agency
- When Can the Black Body Rest?
- The Muses Missing from the Fashion Industry
- Democrats Face a Grueling Two Weeks as Infighting Erupts Over Infrastructure
- Who Else Is Spying on Me?’ Muslim Americans Bring the Fight Against Surveillance to the Supreme Court
- Instagram Makes Teen Girls Hate Themselves. Is That a Bug or a Feature?
- Moderna’s Case for a COVID-19 Booster Shot: Its Vaccine Protection Wanes by 36% After 12 Months, According to a New Study
- Indonesia’s President Ruled Guilty of Neglecting Jakartans’ Right to Clean Air
- Inside the Nation’s Largest Guaranteed Income Experiment
- Australia Plans to Build a Fleet of Nuclear Submarines to Counter China
- Joe Biden Is Keeping Mark Milley. But His Actions Show the Country Is Still Grappling with the Trump Era
- Biden tasks OSHA with vaccine mandate
- Federal Reserve reviews ethics polices after prolific trading uncovered
- Budget bill reopens moderate vs. progressive divide for Democrats
- Idaho rations health care statewide as COVID surge drags on
- WATCH LIVE: Biden delivers remarks on strengthening the economy
- White House offers Nicki Minaj a call to answer her COVID-19 vaccine questions
- Southern Hemisphere ozone hole is larger than usual, surpassing the size of Antarctica
- Derek Chauvin to be arraigned for alleged civil rights violation
- The All-Electric Lucid Air Just Received A Staggering EPA Range Rating Of 520 Miles
- SEC Chair Gensler: 'We Don't Have Enough Investor Protection in Crypto Finance, Issuance, Trading, or Lending'
- Dow Jones Falls As Jobless Claims Rise, Retail Sales Jump; Apple, Tesla Slide
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Wynn Resorts, Beyond Meat, Avis Budget and more
- Why Freeport-McMoRan, Las Vegas Sands, Wynn Resorts and More Fell Today
- Powell orders review of Fed ethics rules after stock trades made by senior officials
- Former employer of ‘Roaring Kitty,’ who pumped up GameStop, fined for lack of oversight
- Fed's Powell orders sweeping ethics review after officials' trading prompts outcry
- A People-First Approach To Vaccine Mandates: 4 Lessons From Tulsa County
- If You Qualify For Biden’s $10 Billion In Student Loan Forgiveness, You’ll Probably Know
- Study Shows That About 50% Of Workers Would ‘Snitch’ On Their Company For Not Enforcing Biden’s Vaccination Orders
- Digital Identity Should Be A Big Business For Banks
- What Does The Biden Covid Mandate Mean For Travel?
- Lawyer Who Says He Hired Man To Kill Him In Botched Insurance Scheme Turns Himself In
- The Best Makeup Tips And Products For Asian Features, According To The Pros
- WaveSense Is Renamed GPR, And Launches Next Generation System For Autonomous Vehicles
- The First Week Of The NFL Season Was Pure Chaos. What Does That Mean For The Rest Of It?
- Our Best Tool For Predicting Midterm Elections Doesn’t Show A Republican Wave
- Two WNBA Supersubs Are Recording Historic Sixth Woman Seasons
- This Green Bay Quarterback Just Played The Worst Game Of His Career
- What The Failed California Recall Does — And Doesn’t
- The Dodgers Are So Deep That They Don’t Need All Their Stars
- Why A Republican Might Win In Virginia’s Governor Race, And How New Jersey’s Race Could Get Tighter
- Actually, Week 1 Does Matter (To Our NFL Playoff Odds)
- Delta-8 is riding high in the legal cannabis market. How long can it keep this up?
- The downside of hyper-positivity at work
- This is how creatives can make the most of a shift to hybrid work
- 5 diet tips to help you succeed at work, according to a Harvard-trained psychiatrist
- Leaders love telling themselves this 1 insidious lie about burnout
- This German startup lets you attend 3D trade shows in your browser
- Ikea launches a massive collection for gamers
- IRS unemployment tax refund update: Less than a week left in summer. Where’s my check?
- An] impression of what goes on in the mind while listening to music
- Proise, Grantfulness, Glofe, and most of all, Chart
- Rolling Stone's New List of the 500 Greatest Songs of All Time
- What's the smallest amount you can spend for a million of something?
- It measures everything in short, except that which makes life worthwhile
- How do you like them books?
- I could be anymeme you like
- Volume warning
- This Calculator Estimates Your Risk of Getting Covid-19
- When George Washington Took a Road Trip to Unify the U.S
- The Polynesian 'Prince' Who Took 18th-Century England by Storm
- Why Don't Kids Tend to Get as Sick from Covid-19?
- Smithsonian's Chris Browne Was the Manager at Ronald Reagan National Airport on 9/11
- Is This Weed-Spotting, Yield-Predicting Rover the Future of Farming?
- How Conservators Preserved This Stock Certificate Destroyed on 9/11
- On 9/11, a Flotilla of Ferries, Yachts and Tugboats Evacuated 500,000 People Away From Ground Zero
- Gordon Hirabayashi Campground in Tucson, Arizona
- Roccia dell'Elefante (Elephant's Rock) in Castelsardo, Italy
- The Lookout in Glasgow, Scotland
- Found: An Early Merlin Tale, Hidden for Centuries
- World War I Memorial in Pune, India
- To Imagine a 39-Million-Year-Old Forest, Start Small
- Coster Avenue Mural in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
- Bosco di Quercus in Bienno, Italy
- Stop Torturing Animals in the Name of Science
- Democrats Seek 'Historic' Changes to U.S. Flood Program
- SpaceX's Starship Could Rocket-Boost Research in Space
- Australian Bush Fires Belched Out Immense Quantity of Carbon
- SpaceX Launches Four Civilians into Orbit on Historic Inspiration4 Flight
- Masks Protect Schoolkids From COVID Despite What Antiscience Politicians Claim
- A New Nurse Struggles to Save Patients in a New COVID Surge
- New Encryption Technique Better Protects Photographs in the Cloud
- The Seductive Appeal of Adidas’s “Illegal” Running Shoe
- Justin Williams Has a $100,000 Plan to Save American Bike Racing
- Six National Parks That Are Better in Fall
- The 6 Best Fall Cookbooks
- Blair Braverman’s Favorite Hemp Apparel
- Guides Just Had Their Worst Season Ever in the Cascades
- How to Introduce a Friend to the Outdoors
- Finally, Evidence that Maurten’s Hydrogel Drink Works
- Former 'X Factor' Star Freddie Combs Dead at 49
- Bachelor' Star Hannah Ann Sues Proctor & Gamble for Using Pic to Sell Downy
- Dateline's Josh Mankiewicz Enthralled by Murdaugh Murder-for-Hire Case
- Soccer Star Reece James Says He Caught Terrifying Home Burglary On Security Video
- Jessica Alba's Honest Co. Sued Over Alleged COVID-Related Fraud
- Kim Kardashian Tells Ellen She Loves Kourtney, Travis Barker's Relationship
- Jeopardy!' Will Go with Mayim Bialik, Ken Jennings as Hosts Rest of Season
- Nicki Minaj Ripped by Trinidad Health Minister for Vaccine Claim as She Beefs with WH
- Shang-Chi’ May Be Banned From China for Perceived ‘Insults,’ Even as Some Chinese Viewers Praise It
- Jim Gianopulos’ Paramount Ouster Is Another Sign of the Streaming Times
- CMT ‘Artists of the Year’ Show Taps Luke Combs, Gabby Barrett and Others for Live Return
- Tune in Whenever You Want: How TV Marketing Has Changed in the On-Demand Era
- CAA Promotes Five to Agent Across Television Division
- Jaime King, Antonio Banderas, Tommy Flanagan to Star in Action Thriller ‘Banshee’ (EXCLUSIVE)
- Debbie Allen Reflects on Storied Career, Being the First Black Female Recipient of the Governors Award
- Netflix Orders Heist Drama ‘Jigsaw,’ Giancarlo Esposito and Paz Vega Among Cast
- Post Malone, Megan Thee Stallion, Lil Uzi Vert Lead Third Annual Posty Fest
- Dave Mustaine Rails Against Mask Mandates: ‘This Is Called Tyranny’
- Beaten and Maligned by Police, a Philadelphia Mom Seeks Justice Over a Thin Blue Lie
- J Balvin Brought ‘Jose’ to a Barge on the East River for NPR’s ‘El Tiny’ Series
- Tank on Finally Streaming His Back Catalog: ‘Now People Will Know I Existed Before 2010’
- Apple Just Announced Two New iPhones
- Tech-Bro TikTok Influencer Claims He Makes Cash Snitching on Strippers to IRS
- Extremists Shared TikTok Videos on How to Access White House via Tunnels, Feds Say
- Turns out the Aurora, Colorado police dept is the worst street gang in the city [Obvious]
- Subby played "Baby Got Back" for his 9 year-old daughter as a joke, and now it's her favorite song of all time. Does...
- Off-duty LA County Sheriff's Deputy killed in single-car wreck after being flung from 1960's Shelby Cobra at 2 AM...
- Taking a page from "Harry Potter" UK anti-vaxxers are taking to social media to proudly proclaim themselves "Pure...
- This coupon has expired [Facepalm]
- Idaho? YOU-da-*choking noises* [Scary]
- Do not mix cheesesteaks, soccer fans and trash can lids [Scary]
- Today's 2-hour serving of '80s alt/post-punk/new wave includes music from Japan, Ian Dury, They Might Be Giants, and...
- QR Codes By The Numbers
- Fourth-Grader’s Report On Anacondas Largely Rehashes Established Research
- Taliban Overtakes Lower Manhattan Days After Biden Administration Leaves NYC 9/11 Commemoration
- Tucker Carlson Announces He Putting Life On Line By Getting Booster Shot For Investigation Into Covid Vaccine
- Post-Credits Scene Hints That Fans Can Probably Skip Rest Of Marvel Movies
- Geneticists Develop Hybrid Creature From Whatever Scraps Of DNA Lying Around Lab
- Poll Finds Most Americans Would Swap Democracy For $100 Best Buy Gift Card
- We Thought It Might Be Cool To Write A Whole Issue Using A Ouija Board But We Were Wrong, It Sucks, It’s Dogshit
- Get This Cult-Favorite ThermoWorks Instant-Read Thermometer While It's On Sale
- Here's What Really Happens When You Swallow Gum
- Humming a Song You Can’t Remember the Lyrics or Title To? Your Phone Can Help
- Bring the Spooky Season to the Breakfast Table With These Halloween-Themed Waffle Makers
- 10 of the Scariest-Looking Animals in Existence
- Thursday's Best Amazon Deals Include Apple AirPods Max, Cricut Makers, and Friends LEGO Sets
- 15 Songs To Put On Your Halloween Playlist
- 8 Pop Culture Phone Cases for Any Kind of Fan
- Buccaneers' Tom Brady on If He Can Play to Age 50: 'I Think It's a Yes'
- Report: WFT's Ryan Fitzpatrick Won't Get Hip Injury Surgery; out About 8 Weeks
- Brooks Koepka Will Play in Ryder Cup After Status Was in Doubt Due to Injury
- Cam Newton Says Panthers Release Is 'Still Tough': 'My Loyalty Will Always Be There'
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander Wants to Be One of Best PGs Ever: 'I'm the Black Steve Nash'
- Purdue's 'Big Bass Drum' to Miss 1st Performance Since 1979; Can't Fit Through Tunnel
- Paul Azinger on Brooks Koepka Ryder Cup Comments: If You Don't Love It, Don't Play
- Sabres vs. Maple Leafs Set for NHL's 6th Outdoor Heritage Classic on March 13
- Carmelo Anthony On Growing Up Around Hoopers and Hustlers, Teaming with LeBron, and the 2003 Draft
- My Lost Vegas Weekend With Norm McDonald
- My Lost Vegas Weekend With Norm MacDonald
- With Cannes Darling Blue Bayou, Justin Chon Asks What It Means to Be an American
- The Real-Life Diet of F1 Driver Daniel Ricciardo, Who Has Developed an Extremely Strong Neck
- 39 Fall Wardrobe Essentials Every Guy Should Have in His Closet
- Welcome to White Suit September
- Carbone Adds Clothes to the Menu
- The Best Weighted Blankets, According To Soothed Reviewers
- The Wellness Industry Has A Cultural Appropriation Problem
- IKEA Is Hosting A Festival & This Is Everything You Need To Know
- 34 Fashion Gems On Our Shopping Team’s Fall Wish Lists
- Cara Delevingne’s “Peg The Patriarchy” Top Went Viral. But The Story Behind It Is Complicated
- Refinery29 Readers Confess Their Amazon Hidden Gems
- Traditional Garments Are Rarely Recycled. This Brand Is Hoping To Change That
- 5 Haircut Trends That Are Certified Cool For Fall
- OpenSea’s product chief is out after insider NFT flipping accusations
- Nintendo’s latest FCC filing reveals a mysterious new controller
- Facebook will treat coordinated rule breakers using real accounts like troll farms
- This Dell gaming laptop with an RTX 3050 is just $750
- Facebook’s new commitments on climate misinformation miss the point, activists say
- The verdict is in: watch the new PS5’s heatsink put to the test
- Surprise! Deltarune Chapter 2 drops September 17th
- Microsoft Office 2021 will launch on October 5th
- Facebook has a new policy for fighting 'coordinated social harm'
- Microsoft Office 2021 will be available on October 5th
- Ford will spend $250 million to boost F-150 Lightning production
- Boss' SY-200 is a powerful guitar synth that fits on a pedalboard
- Cadillac Lyriq EV reservations open on September 18th
- WhatsApp starts testing local business directories
- T-Mobile will start offering in-store phone repairs on November 1st
- Legendary racing series Wipeout returns with a mobile idle game
- Join Us for RE:WIRED
- Cozy Management Games Remind Us How to Care
- Trick Out Your iPhone 12 With These Cases and Accessories
- GoPro’s Upgraded Action Cam Lets You Shoot More Silly Stunts
- Cync’s First Security Camera Adds an Extra Layer of Privacy
- No, Lovecraft Country Didn't Need a Second Season
- 4 Ways to Sell or Trade In Your Old iPhone
- Review: Deathloop Is a Unique Reflection on Time and History
- Internal docs show Facebook's weak response after staff flagged human traffickers and drug cartels using its...
- Elodie Games, which makes cross-play, co-op games that run on PCs, mobile devices, and consoles, raises $32.5M...
- Researchers say they identified around 10,000 Telegram users claiming to sell fake vaccination cards, with sellers...
- Whatnot, a livestreaming service for buying and selling collectibles, raises $150M Series C at a $1.5B valuation,...
- CodeSignal, which automates technical assessments to reduce recruitment bias, raises $50M Series C led by Index...
- Facebook says it will use the same tactics that it uses to remove bot networks to target real-user accounts engaging...
- Alphabet's Project Taara, which uses light beams to deliver internet, says it transmitted nearly 700TB of data...
- Avalanche Foundation, whose AVAX token is up 65% over the past week, raises $230M led by Polychain and Three Arrows Capital
- Video streaming battery life improved from 12h (12 Pro Max) to 25h (13 Pro Max)
- The Justice Department Moves to Block the Purdue Pharma Sackler Bankruptcy Deal
- Home computing pioneer Sir Clive Sinclair dies aged 81
- The Perils of an .xyz Domain
- Don't insult me with your pricing
- Ambition (YC W14) Is Hiring Head of Revenue Enablement
- Toward Modern Fortran Tooling and a Thriving Developer Community
- Cloud Infrastructure as SQL
- Memeo: Attach text to objects in any GIF or videos
- WeFish: AI applied to recreational fishing
- Novable: Innovation and startup scouting using AI
- CargoLink: Manage freight forwarding, transport and finance
- Coursefusion: The all-in-one digital solution for course creators
- Binaural Beat Generator: Generate your own binaural beats and download for free
- Apinizer: Full lifecycle API management & integration platform
- Mailchimp for LiveChat: Turn your chat widget into a multifunctional marketing tool
- Are these the greatest songs of all time?
- Hollywood could soon get a wild-looking high-rise, called The Star
- Watch: A cat is supposed to catch mice, but this one shares his water with a stray mouse
- U.S. life spans "falling significantly behind those in similarly wealthy European countries"
- A maniacal Bezos plots for world dominance with vulva-shaped space station in hilarious new sketch
- A Missouri cave filled with 1,000-year-old indigenous paintings sold at auction and the Osage Nation want it back
- The animated 'The Addams Family 2' trailer looks fun to me
- Joy Reid angers Republicans for calling them a "creepy little COVID-loving death cult"
- Making a Salad Without Lettuce Is Courageous and Smart
- What Is iPhone 13’s Cinematic Mode (and Why Should You Care)?
- The Difference Between Antique and Vintage (and Why It Matters)
- Your Fitbit Can Now Let You Know Whether You Snore
- The Cleverest Ways You Never Thought to Organize Your Messy Closet
- How to Finally Group Your Safari Tabs, Praise Be
- How to Download HBO Max Movies and Shows on Your Tablet and Smartphone
- 12 of the Biggest Fitness Mistakes I've Made (and How to Avoid Them)
- Dancing Through New York in a Summer of Joy and Grief
- American Oligarch
- Paradise Lost: The Rise and Ruin of Couchsurfing.com
- Longform Podcast #456: Sarah A. Topol
- Courtney’s Story
- Jamie Wheal Is Austin’s Cassandra of Techno-Optimism
- Norm Macdonald, Still in Search of the Perfect Joke
- The Pest Who Shames Companies Into Fixing Security Flaws
- 38 Movies Premiering This Fall — Both In Theaters And On Streaming
- 31 Things From Wayfair That’ll Turn Your Home Into Your Favorite Place To Spend Time
- Lizzo Wants To Star Opposite Chris Evans In The New Remake Of " The Bodyguard"
- Police Arrested The South Carolina Lawyer Who They Said Planned His Own Killing For An Insurance Payout
- 24 Delicious Things From Umamicart Your Stomach Is Demanding You Buy
- 25 Products That Reviewers Say Deserve More Than 5 Stars
- The Creators Of "The Activist" Show Have Changed Their Minds After Social Media Backlash
- Rihanna Asked Tom Daley To Take A Picture Of Troye Sivan Peeing At The Met Gala, So Now We Have This Picture Of...
- Antoine Fuqua And Jake Gyllenhaal Explain How On Earth They Pulled Off Making ‘The Guilty’
- Dune’ Director Denis Villeneuve Says Too Many Marvel Movies Are ‘Nothing More Than A Cut And Paste Of Others’
- Bill Burr Has Announced A New Live Comedy Album (And He’ll Sign Copies Only For Masked Patrons)
- Tom Hardy Is Excited For Spider-Man To Go Into The ‘Venom-Verse’
- A Reporter’s Leak About ‘Battlefield 2042’ May Have Cost EA $2 Billion And Gamers Are Stunned
- Texas’ Nutso New Abortion Law Appears To Have Actually Enhanced Support For Abortions In America
- The Best True Crime Podcasts To Listen To Right Now
- Bartenders Share Their Favorite Award-Winning Whiskeys
- 10 Mistakes We Can Avoid to Protect Our Cell Phones From Extreme Heat
- 17 Cool Makeup Tricks That Even Those Who Only Use Mascara on Special Occasions Might Like
- 10+ Clothing Tricks That Help Celebrities Correct Their Body Shapes
- 11 Actors and Actresses Who Turned Down Million-Dollar Roles
- 13 People Who Were Born to Live in the Spotlight
- 20 Pets Who Forgot Who They Were
- 15 Pics Proving That Perfection Does Exist
- 20 People Who Saw Bizzare Things at Someone’s House and Are Still Thinking About Them Years Later
- MassMutual fined $4m over meme-stock trading by ‘Roaring Kitty’
- China seeks to join transpacific trade pact
- Global debt is soaring
- Fed reviews guidelines for senior officials’ financial activities
- Big Tech’s buyback bonanza demands closer attention
- Italy set to make Covid ‘green pass’ compulsory for all workers
- Maersk forecasts record profits as global shipping goes haywire
- US retail sales defy expectations with rebound in August
Wall Street Journal
- MassMutual Fined Over Social-Media, Trading Activity of Employees Including GameStop Trader Keith Gill
- China Seeks to Join Pacific Trade Pact After U.S. Forms New Security Alliance
- World Bank Cancels Flagship 'Doing Business' Report After Investigation
- The Surprising Risks of Investing in ESG Funds
- Hezbollah Brings Iranian Fuel to Lebanon as Shortages Deepen Crisis
- Taliban Deny Rift Within Ranks of New Afghan Leadership
- Should ESG Funds Be In Retirement Plans?
- America's Spending Wave Is Yet to Hit
- South Korea’s government sees tech firms as the new chaebol
- Japanese companies try to reduce their reliance on Chinese manufacturing
- The vanishing allure of doing business in China
- Who needs expats?
- Is America Inc getting less dynamic, less global and more monopolistic?
- Apple wins a court battle with Epic Games
- Direct-to-consumer retailers try to bring pizzazz to dull goods
- Germany’s DAX blue-chip stockmarket index gets an update
- The Conversation: Ford’s Lightning pickup could make electric vehicles popular with all consumers, not just the green ones
- Washington Watch: ‘Real risk’ for banks that Democrats use new reporting rule to fund SALT relief, analyst says
- Economic Report: Delta took a bite out of the U.S. economy in August, but didn’t do much damage
- Realtor.com: Hollywood Superagent Ari Emanuel Selling Brentwood Home for $25.9M
- Crypto: AMC’s deeper move into crypto cements Adam Aron as ‘King Silverback’ of meme stocks
- The Escape Home: What’s next for the real estate market? We asked the chief economist at the National Association of Realtors
- Commodities Corner: What’s next for natural gas with prices at their highest in over 7 years
- IPO Report: Swiss sneaker company On has its sights on the premium market
- Managing Your Money Costs More When You're Poor
- Why Natural Gas Stocks Were On Fire This Week
- Altcoins Like Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin Were Thrust Into the Limelight by AMC Today
- Why Lucid Group Stock Is Higher Today
- Why Fisker Stock Is Down Today
- Why Bill.com Stock Jumped 33% in August
- 2 Surprising Nasdaq Stocks Hitting All-Time Highs Thursday
- Stocks Drop, But Investors Should Also Watch Another Falling Market
- The Fed will re-examine ethics rules after trades by two officials drew scrutiny
- Retail Sales Rose in August, Highlighting Uneven Consumer Spending
- Back on Track
- The Battle for Digital Privacy Is Reshaping the Internet
- What the Privacy Battle Upending the Internet Means for You
- SpaceX Launches Astronaut Crew Like No Other on Orbital Adventure
- Best Stimulus Ever?
- SpaceX Mission: How to Watch the Inspiration4 Launch
Wikipedia Current Events
- War crimes in the Tigray War
- Human Rights Watch accuses Ethiopian and Eritrean forces of raping and killing refugees in northern Ethiopia and also of looting. The director of the organization for the Horn of Africa says that there are "horrific war crimes" taking place in the region. The Tigray People's Liberation Front distances itself from the accusations, saying that the war crimes are committed by local militias. (Al Jazeera)
- Nine people are dead after being swept out to sea and drowning in the Mediterranean Sea in Southern France, while swimming in choppy waters amid high winds. (BBC)
- COVID-19 pandemic
- COVID-19 pandemic in mainland China, COVID-19 vaccination in mainland China
- COVID-19 pandemic in the United States
- Philippine drug war
- Aftermath of the 2021 Argentine legislative election
- Norfolk Island representatives threaten to create a government in exile in protest to the loss of autonomy five years ago. (RNZ)
- Sigrid Kaag, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Netherlands, resigned following a motion of censure for her handling of the Dutch evacuation during the Fall of Kabul. (NOS)
- A recent paper in the journal Nature reports that although the Australian brushfires produced 700 million tonnes of carbon dioxide, they also resulted in a massive phytoplankton bloom larger than all of Australia that absorbed carbon dioxide as part of the photosynthesis process. The smoke deposited approximately three times the amount of iron that is normally found in the ocean and is vital for phytoplankton growth. (9 News)(Nature)
My Republican friends are attacking my plan — saying it’s “big spending.” I have to laugh when I hear that one. These are the same folks who passed the Trump tax cuts, almost $2 trillion, a giant giveaway to corporations and the top 1% — and almost none of it was paid for.
For a long time, this economy has worked great for those at the top. While ordinary, hardworking Americans — the people who built this country — have been cut out of the deal. This is our moment to change that. This is our moment to deal working people back in.
Our Administration has been hard at work to get women back to work. When we fight for working families and working women, we fight for the future of our country.
Our Administration will always fight to defend the right of women to make decisions about their own bodies. It is non-negotiable.
Healthcare should be a right—not a privilege. As a result of action our Administration has taken, 12.2 million Americans now have health insurance under the Affordable Care Act, an all-time high.