- Sierra Leone moves to decriminalise abortion
- German chancellor says many thought the world moved past countries trying to conquer their neighbors but that...
- Students in Western Australia's public schools are now learning Indigenous languages at a record rate, with numbers...
- Zelenskyy vows to restore control over Ukraine’s Lysychansk in Donbas
- Don't stand with billionaires
- Canadian fighting in Ukraine pleads for more equipment
- Copenhagen shooting: Danish police cannot rule out terror in mall attack
- Jayland Walker was unarmed when 8 Ohio officers opened fire on him, body camera footage shows
- USFL championship game 2022: Score, live updates for Birmingham Stallions vs. Philadelphia Stars
- New mock trade has Sixers acquiring Kevin Durant from Nets in a deal
- Latest On Kevin Durant, Kyrie Irving
- Jayland Walker suffered at least 60 wounds in fatal police shooting, Akron police chief says, as authorities release...
- 2022 John Deere Classic leaderboard, grades: J.T. Poston goes wire-to-wire to earn second victory on PGA Tour
- Join us in California': Newsom targets GOP in Florida ad - The Associated Press
- Summer Games Done Quick Raises Over $3 Million For Charity
- WWII Medal of Honor recipient to lie in honor at US Capitol - The Associated Press
- After 3 feet of rain, 32,000 in Sydney area may need to flee
- Nassau county commissioner steps down as chairman after DUI arrest
- Three men, including off-duty correction officer shot in Queens
- Man faces murder charge in death of male found in suburban Boynton car
- Erie police follow video trail in hunting down suspects accused in 13-year-old's killing
- One person shot and killed in Southeast Memphis, MPD says
- Brooklyn Park police find young child and seek tips on his family’s whereabouts
- Police investigating two separate fatal shootings Sunday
- Thousands of Flights Delayed as Airlines Struggle With July 4 Demand
- Body Camera Footage of Jayland Walker Shooting Raises Questions
- Lysychansk, Ukraine’s Last Outpost in Luhansk, Falls to Russia
- Several Dead After Denmark Shooting in Copenhagen Mall
- Four Killed After Explosions in a Russian City Near the Ukraine Border
- Abortion, Like Prohibition, Has a Clear Racial Dimension
- Justice Department Braces for Rise in Violent Crime
- Nick Kyrgios, a Dream and a Nightmare for Wimbledon, Is Winning
- Wimbledon wild-card entry steals set, not win, from Djokovic
- WWII Medal of Honor recipient to lie in state at US Capitol
- Stay tuned' for new evidence against Trump in July hearings
- Police: Man shot was unarmed, officers feared he would fire
- Zhou involved in frightening 1st-lap crash at British GP
- Alpine glacier chunk detaches, killing at least 6 hikers
- Boy helps Brown put new spin on 'Let's go, Brandon' chant
- Minions’ set box office on fire with $108.5 million debut
- Last World War II Medal of Honor recipient to lie in honor at US Capitol
- California governor pardons woman sentenced to life as a teen in 90s for fatally shooting abuser
- Jayland Walker suffered at least 60 wounds in fatal police shooting, Akron police chief says, as authorities release...
- Opinion: Gavin Newsom has the answer to a common complaint about Democrats
- Long-lost letter from Alexander Hamilton will be on display at Massachusetts museum
- Travel challenges and celebrations mark July 4th weekend
- A boy asked Frank Lloyd Wright to design him a dog house -- and he did
- Drake has a nostalgic moment on stage with the Backstreet Boys
- This Heartwrenching Video About Actor Debbie Reynolds’ Near-Death Experience With Stillbirth Sheds Light On What’s...
- Don’t Worry, Eat Your Hot Dog, Experts Say, But This Photo May Make You Think Twice
- The Curious Timing Of The Confirmation That Prince Charles Met His Granddaughter Lilibet
- TikTok Responds To Senators, Confirming BuzzFeed News Reports That US Users’ Data Was Accessed From China
- A Lawsuit From Gabby Petito's Family Against Brian Laundrie's Parents Can Move Forward, Judge Rules
- The Lowdown On The Most Misunderstood Gay Sex Kink
- These Photos Of LGBTQ+ Pride Show How People Are United
- TikTok Shop Customers Say The Products They Bought On The App Aren’t Authentic
- Jan. 6 Panel Could Make Multiple Criminal Referrals Of Trump, Liz Cheney Says
- Akron Police Say Black Driver Was Unarmed When Officers Fatally Shot Him
- 31 Bodies, Some Decomposing, Found At Indiana Funeral Home
- GOP Rep. Adam Kinzinger: More Witnesses, Evidence Surface In Jan. 6 Probe
- Ricky Martin Denies Domestic Abuse Allegations Following Restraining Order
- Crosby, Stills & Nash's Music Returns To Spotify After Joe Rogan Protest
- Ice Cream Trucks Return To Colorado Community After 65 Years
- Alleged Stalker Reportedly Threatened Taylor Swift At Her Building
- Gavin Newsom encourages Floridians to move to California in GOP attack ad
- White House, Jeff Bezos trade barbs over gas prices
- Fourth of July travelers plagued by flight delays, cancellations
- Cheney, Schiff: Possibility of multiple criminal referrals from Jan. 6 committee
- Democrats need to give "some good ideas" on ensuring abortion rights: Becerra
- Russia claims capture of key city, edging closer to control of the Donbas
- Liz Cheney: "I haven't made a decision" about 2024 presidential run
- Celebrity trials amplify America's war over free speech
1. Hong Kong 🇭🇰 2. New York 🇺🇸 3. Geneva 🇨🇭 These are the world’s 20 most expensive cities for expats in 2022
Glacial lake outburst floods: Here's how a lesser-known climate phenomenon threatens from above.
Akron police released video of the shooting of Jayland Walker who was killed June 27 in a pursuit that had started with an attempted traffic stop. It’s not clear how many shots were fired by the officers involved, but Walker sustained more than 60 wounds
The decomposing bodies of 31 people along with the cremated remains of 16 were discovered by officers inspecting a funeral home in Indiana, police said Saturday.
The Daily Beast
From classic fish and chips to suckling pig (and two Michelin stars), here’s our Eat Sheet for the best places to dine in Dublin
- Boston Mayor Condemns 'White Supremacist' March Through City; Civil Rights Probe Launched
- My Daughter Was Very Unplanned. Should I Ever Share This With Her?
- Goodbye Silicone? A New Era Of Breast Reconstruction Is On The Horizon
- Did This Trump-Loving, Leopard-Hunting Dentist Kill His Wife?
- Carson Daly Can't Find His Favorite Soda Anywhere. Is There A Fresca Shortage?
- Lindsay Lohan Just Casually Revealed She's Married In An IG Post
- OK Computer' At 25
- Spotify Has Chosen Your 'Stranger Things' Savior Song. Here's Where To Find It
- What VICE Readers Bought This Month: Hokas, Headphones, and Wearable A/C
- The Best Furniture and Decor Deals at West Elm This Weekend
- Waypoint Radio Finds Out if an Old Meat Dog Can Learn New Tricks
- The Best of Anthropologie’s 4th of July Home Sale
- Dyson Is Celebrating 'Murica With Epic Dust-Sucking Deals
- Brooklinen’s 4th of July Sale Has Us Basking in Linen Bedding
- The Dreamiest Picks From Jonathan Adler’s Epic Sale This Weekend
- A Review of 'Swoveralls,' the Overall Sweatpants I Can't Help But Love
- 4 Ways I Went From a Hard No to a Hell Yes on Camper Life
- Walking on Eggshells
- 84-Year-Old Farmer Becomes YouTube Star for Voice “Like a Warm Glass of Milk”
- Shiny Bird
- Incentives Shape Our Behavior More Than We Would Like To Think
- Called Love or Not
- The Dramatic Tantrums of the Other Woman
- Body Cam Footage Shows Ohio Cops Unleashing Hail of Gunfire on Unarmed Man
- Non-Mexican Migrants Awaiting US Hearing Must Stay in Mexico
- Gov. Kristi Noem Implies a Raped 10-Year-Old Might Be Forced to Give Birth
- Liz Cheney Hints She Might Run Against Donald Trump in 2024
- Heat Is Killing US Workers as OSHA Takes Its Sweet Time
- A Texas Supreme Court Just Upheld an Abortion Ban From 1925
- Richmond Police Finally Admit to Tear-Gassing Peaceful Protest, Hope No One Notices
- Minnesota Just Legalized Edibles After a Republican Didn’t Read the Bill
- Russia-Ukraine war: what we know on day 131 of the invasion
- Last remaining Medal of Honor recipient from second world war to lie in state at US Capitol
- Two New York beaches close after shark bites lifeguard
- Several wounded in shooting at Copenhagen shopping centre, say police
- At least six dead after chunk of glacier breaks loose on Italian mountain
- Russia’s claim it has won effective control of Luhansk rejected by Ukraine
- Homeland security secretary warns against crossing US-Mexico border
- Akron police to release body-cam video in fatal shooting of Jayland Walker
- Ukraine war: Australian PM visits Kyiv, pledges more military aid
- Courts 'in limbo' as barristers strike for second week
- School dinners: Beef off the menu as costs rise
- Nurseries in England: Parents asked about proposed change to carer ratios
- Cost of living: How can I save money on my food shop?
- Kenya's cost-of-living crisis: 'I can't afford rice for my children'
- Ben Raemers: The skateboarding hero who couldn't handle fame
- Using human hair to fight oil spills
- At least 3 dead, several injured after rare shooting at Copenhagen mall
- Judge asks U.S. if Saudi crown prince should be immune from suit
- Akron police to release video showing police killing of Black man
- Russia claims capture of Lysychansk, key for control of Ukraine’s east
- Wary of China threat, Taiwanese join Ukraine’s fight against Russia
- These high school seniors raced away from graduation to fight a fire
- Barriers to abortion in Canada make it an unlikely haven for Americans
- The Rainbow Family comes to Colorado, bringing peace, love and anxiety
- Russia’s Jews fear resurgent anti-Semitism amid Ukraine war
- UK risks Chinese anger over trade talks with Taiwan
- Last major Ukraine-controlled city in Luhansk region falls to Russia
- Last WWII Medal of Honor recipient to lie in honor at Capitol
- Long-missing Alexander Hamilton letter put on public display
- Putin's invasion has shattered dreams of progress, German chancellor says
- A tragic situation’: Governor discusses pregnant 10-year-old with CNN host
- Remain in Mexico’ policy will continue for several weeks, Mayorkas says
The Daily Beast
- Does This Major Archaeological Find Mean Fairies Should Be Taken Seriously?
- Eat Sheet: Our Tips on Where to Dine in Dublin
- Stop Using the Defense Production Act and Antitrust to Fix Government-Created Problems
- High Fliers Have Hamptons Residents at War With Each Other
- The ‘Mormon Manson’ and His Family’s Mexican Massacre
- Sickening Footage Shows Akron Cops Kill Unarmed Black Man in Hail of Bullets
- Jan. 6 Panel Could Make Criminal Referral Against Trump, Cheney Reveals
- Kristi Noem Gets Grilled on Whether South Dakota Would Force 10-Year-Old to Have Baby
Fans at Silverstone watched the Ferrari driver hold onto his victory as a three-way battle ensued behind him late in the incident-packed grand prix.
A 22-year-old Danish man was arrested after the shooting, Copenhagen police inspector Søren Thomassen told reporters, adding there was no indication that ...
According to Shams Charania on Bally Sports, Brooklyn Nets star Kyrie Irving has several teams interested in trading for him.
Although it's appealing to many, the Boston Bruins should be focused on the future rather than reliving their glory days by bringing back David Krejci.
CANTON, Ohio -- The first champion of the rebooted USFL will soon be crowned, as the favored Birmingham Stallions take on the Philadelphia Stars in Sunday's ...
- After 3 feet of rain, 32,000 in Sydney area may need to flee
- Argentina has new economy minister after abrupt resignation
- Latest migrant caravan breaks up in Mexico after 2 days
- Police say 3 killed, 3 in critical condition after Copenhagen mall shooting
- Join us in California': Newsom targets GOP in Florida ad
- Germany, Ireland slam UK move toward overriding Brexit deal
- Shark attacks Long Island lifeguard during training exercise
- Romanian woman killed in 2nd Egypt shark attack in days
- 7/3/2022: 60 Minutes Presents
- CBS Weekend News, July 3, 2022
- Formula 1 driver Zhou Guanyu involved in crash at British Grand Prix
- 3 killed in shooting at Copenhagen mall
- Long Island lifeguard attacked by shark during training exercise
- Shark attacks lifeguard during training exercise off Long Island
- Debate rages in California over how to fund renewable energy
- Ritchie Boy Guy Stern's WWII mementos, a collection that helped win the war
- Minions: The Rise of Gru' tops $108 million as parents flock back to cinemas, kids in tow
- It's possible the Jan. 6 committee refers a criminal case against Trump, Liz Cheney says
- Here's how much money it takes to be considered wealthy in 12 major U.S. cities
- Economy passengers could soon lie down on airplanes
- Top Wall Street analysts see strong upside potential in each of these stocks
- Student loan borrowers may regret not taking these 3 steps before payments restart
- American Airlines scheduling glitch allows pilots to drop thousands of July trips
- Op-ed: In Putin's evil vs. good war against Ukraine, the forces of good prevailed at NATO this week
- A gunman killed 2 people and wounded 3 police officers in Texas
- At least 6 hikers were killed after a piece of glacier broke loose in Italy
- The last city in Luhansk has fallen to Russia. What does that mean for Ukraine?
- A Black man who was killed by police was unarmed at the time of the shooting
- Several people were shot at a shopping mall in Copenhagen
- The Supreme Court marshal asks state officials to act on protests at justices' homes
- A day trip to Venice will require a reservation
- Alabama is using the case that ended Roe to argue it can ban gender-affirming care
- Los Angeles police seeking gunman who killed a man in Encino
- L.A. will see ideal Fourth of July weather: Warm and sunny with clear skies
- Join us in California': Newsom running a reelection ad
- Column: What memorials for aborted fetuses tell us
- With a new left rising in L.A., can Karen Bass win over backers of activist Gina Viola?
- Crime is up on buses and trains. Metro has a plan to make you feel safe
- Roe vs Wade is dead. Will a new 'sisterhood of strangers' help guide women into the future?
- In effort to avert fires, nearly 700 pounds of fireworks collected at buyback
- The Boys" inspired Amazon to make a Standards & Practices department
- Is this common pain medication wrecking your stomach?
- Meet me inside
- You won’t be able to stop making this perfect peach pie all summer
- Impeach Justice Clarence Thomas" petition has nearly 1 million signatures so far
- This 4th of July, let’s extinguish fireworks for good
- An empire state of mind: The science behind what makes patriots susceptible to becoming nationalists
- Abortion providers' lives are in growing peril following Roe reversal: report
- Ukraine war: Five important developments to know for Sunday
- Aftermath of missile strikes in east Ukraine's Kramatorsk and on Sloviansk market
- In Pakistan, cows hoisted from rooftop ahead of Eid al-Adha
- Large parts of Sylhet remain partially submerged from flooding
- Congolese community joins Pope for Mass at Vatican
- Wife Carrying World Champs take place in Finland
- Typhoon Chaba hits Hong Kong and the south of China
- Pro-democracy protesters clash with police in Sudan
- How to Bid on Ryan Lochte's Olympic Swimming Medals Placed Into Auction
- The 5 Signs That Christina Is Really Dolores in 'Westworld' Season 4
- Conservatives Liken Denmark Shooting To U.S. Gun Violence, Criticize 'Left'
- Supreme Court's Overturning of Roe Won't 'Stand Long': HHS Secretary
- Body Cam Footage Release in Jayland Walker Case Evokes Protest, Outrage
- IBT Media Sues Newsweek CEO, Demanding He Return the Magazine
- Is There Mail on July 4th? USPS, FedEx Post Services on Independence Day
- Security Incident' at JFK Airport Latest Blow to Fourth of July Travelers
- The Fight for Abortion Rights Turns to State Constitutions
- Infection of Wildlife Biologist Highlights Risks of Virus Hunting
- How the Pentagon Uses a Secretive Program to Wage Proxy Wars
- How the Democrats Forgot the New Deal and Paved the Way for Trumpism
- Democrats Don’t Have a Plan, but Abortion Rights Activists Do: “We Will Primary Everybody"
- The Supreme Court's Shock-and-Awe Judicial Coup
- How Charles Koch Purchased the Supreme Court’s EPA Decision
- Foreign Fighters in Ukraine Could Be a Time Bomb for Their Home Countries
- More than 60 wounds on body..
- Texts, web searches have been used to prosecute..
- City braces for protests..
- Update: video shows akron police kill black man in hail of gunfire..
- Multiple criminal referrals possible..
- Business insider
- Jan. 6 inquiry thrusts secret service back into controversy..
- Gavin airs ad in florida..
- Let's rise above the culture wars this Fourth of July and come together as Americans: Steve Hilton
- Southern California juvenile white sharks are 'hanging out' near beaches but not concerned about humans: study
- Florida man with ‘hustle eat sleep repeat’ tattoo charged with throwing hot dog at police officer
- Twitter roasts Washington Post's Max Boot for his call to ‘abolish the electoral college’
- LIV Golf: Branden Grace wins at Pumpkin Ridge
- Mike Trout's slump worsens, Astros strike out 20 to sweep Angels
- Iowa health officials say first probable case of monkeypox in the state has been reported
- John Deere Classic 2022: JT Poston goes wire-to-wire for victory
- Mark Hamill villainizes parents who want to adopt children, then pro-life Americans obliterate 'Star Wars' actor's...
- Poll: 28% of Americans believe they'll need to take up arms against the government, 68% of rural voters say the...
- Akron police release bodycam video of fatal shooting of Jayland Walker
- Economically illiterate': Bezos and others bash Biden for blaming gas stations for high gas prices, Chinese state...
- Thousands of flights delayed or canceled this holiday weekend, glitch may cause 12,000 American Airlines flights to...
- Horse heiress, 45, charged with aggravated sexual intercourse for allegedly having sex with 14-year-old boy four...
- You sons of b***hes': Jordan Peterson refuses to bend the knee to 'toxic' Twitter, says he'd 'rather die' than...
- Uvalde school police chief to resign from city council
- How Dobbs is affecting abortion care, one week on
- A record number of abortion measures are on the ballot in 2022
- How do you go through the world and not be bitter and angry?”
- The best $79 I ever spent: Paint for my very own bedroom walls
- Not all religions oppose abortion
- Could California become the first state to provide reparations?
- Xi Jinping asserts his power on Hong Kong’s handover anniversary
- The Supreme Court is keeping Trump’s promises
- My Boyfriend Keeps “Pushing It” With Me in the Most Frustrating Way
- Help! My Husband’s New Wife Is Very Into PDA
- The Creators of The Other Two on Running a Comedy Writers’ Room
- Dear Care and Feeding: My Daughter Was Very Unplanned. Should I Ever Share This With Her?
- The Good Hackers
- Think You’re Pretty Smart? Prove It With This Week’s Quiz
- What Do Animals Dream?
- The Bridge: Sync Is Both Stranger and Shameless
- German chancellor says many thought the world moved past countries trying to conquer their neighbors but that...
- Gavin Newsom takes aim at Ron DeSantis in Fourth of July political ad denouncing Florida's abortion ban and 'Don't...
- While wealthy women may have an easier time accessing abortion after the fall of Roe v. Wade, money can't protect...
- White House hits back at Jeff Bezos, saying it's 'not surprising' he thinks oil and gas companies should 'reap...
- Only 12 Army Rangers who served in World War II are still alive, and they just received Congress' highest award for...
- A 1955 warrant in the Emmett Till case has been discovered, renewing calls from the family for an arrest
- What's open and closed on July 4?
- Liz Cheney says the January 6 panel won't 'stand by' and let 'men who are claiming executive privilege' attack...
- Ars Poetica with Mother and Dogs
- Truly Humbled to Be the Author of This Article
- North Caroline Is a Warning
- If It Can Happen in San Francisco, It Can Happen Anywhere
- The January 6 Committee Is Going to Have the Final Word
- The True Meaning of ‘No Trespass’
- The Accidental Trumpification of NATO
- Rock Never Dies
- Akron Police Release Video Showing Officers Chasing and Shooting Jayland Walker
- President Biden to Award Medal of Freedom to Simone Biles, John McCain and 15 Others
- Several People Shot at Copenhagen Shopping Mall: Authorities
- Russia Claims Control Over Last Ukrainian Stronghold in Luhansk Region
- Minions: The Rise of Gru’ Sets Box Office on Fire With $108.5 Million Debut
- Texas Gunman Kills 2, and Wounds 3 Police Officers
- Four Killed After Alpine Glacier Chunk Strikes Hikers
- Henry Kissinger: The Internet Does Not Make Great Leaders
- Russia claims control of pivotal eastern Ukraine city of Lysychansk
- News Wrap: Akron police fatally shot unarmed Black man Jayland Walker, authorities say
- How people can protect their data in wake of the Roe ruling
- Global rescue effort tries to help Afghan's female judges escape the Taliban regime
- How Americans view their country and identify
- Gunman kills several people in Copenhagen mall, police say
- Black man fatally shot by Akron police officers was unarmed, authorities say
- West African leaders attend summit with focus on neighboring military coups
- Air Travelers Face Delays and Cancelations on July 4 Weekend
- Saudis Unwilling To Upset Putin As Biden Begs For More Crude
- Thousands more flights canceled or delayed as 4th of July travel blitz continues
- An FCC regulator wants TikTok removed from app stores. Here's how a company executive responded
- American Airlines Computer Glitch Disrupts Pilots' Schedules
- Zuckerberg to Meta staff "there are probably a bunch of people at the company that shouldn't be here"
- Biden administration weighs extraordinary action to make your mortgage cheaper
- German road traffic agency says 59,000 Tesla vehicles have software glitch
- 4 Easy Ways To Avoid Wait Times For Social Security Services
- Sunday, July 3. Russia’s War On Ukraine: News And Information From Ukraine
- These 47 Dividends Are About To Plump Up
- M2 MacBook Pro Review: Gen Two Apple Silicon Delivers Power And Efficiency
- Meetings: ‘The Key Is In Not Spending Time, But In Investing It’
- Roger Federer Returns To Wimbledon, Hoping For One More Run On The Grass Next Year
- Earth Furthest From The Sun As Moon Glides Across The Scorpion: What To See In The Night Sky This Week
- Microsoft Prepares New Challenge To Apple’s MacBook Success
- The Toronto Blue Jays’ Stars Haven’t Delivered
- Evan McMullin Is Not A Democrat. Utah Democrats Are Supporting His Senate Campaign Anyway
- How High Should You Climb Up The Tower?
- Americans’ Views On Abortion Are Pretty Stagnant. Their Views On The Supreme Court Are Not
- What’s Behind FiveThirtyEight’s 2022 Election Forecast (As Told By Nate Silver)
- Why Republicans Are Favored To Win The House, But Not The Senate
- Politics Podcast: Why The 2022 Forecast Suggests The Senate Is A Toss Up
- College Athletes Suffered When Schools Weren’t Ready For NIL
- The science of fireworks colors, explained
- Here’s what the first six months of 2022 have looked like in space innovation
- We’re already in a recession, according to the Fed’s GDP tracker
- Google has been sharing user data with a sanctioned Russian company, according to ProPublica
- How can we reinvent the way we measure economic prosperity?
- This massive Richard Serra sculpture has its own specially designed building
- AI is primed to have an outsize impact on the field of dentistry
- 40 tangible ways designers can advocate for peace
- Climate Activists Glue Themselves to Van Gogh Painting in London
- Four Aztec Burials Found in Mexico
- FDA Panel Endorses Updated Covid Boosters Targeting Omicron Subvariants
- Family Ties: Daguerreotype Portraits” and “Powerful Partnerships: Civil War-Era Couples”
- Universal Flu Vaccine Enters Clinical Trials in Humans
- Avian Flu Hits UK's Seabird Colonies
- Meet the scientist who studies how polychaete worms wriggle through the ocean
- Articles by Lindsey Fitzharris
- Could This Be The End of a Historic New Hampshire Rockhound Paradise?
- Transparent Toilet in Tokyo, Japan
- Bryant Park Escape Hatch in New York, New York
- How Bagdad’s Backyards Are Bringing Back Iraqi Dates
- New Orleans Photo Alliance Gallery in New Orleans, Louisiana
- The 'Iron Lady' of Kashmir
- Remembering the World War II Frogmen Who Trained in Secret off the California Coast
- Ruggles Mine in Grafton, New Hampshire
- Good (and Bad) Ways to Help a Dog Afraid of Fireworks
- How Abortion Medications Differ from 'Plan B' and Other Emergency Contraceptives
- Evidence Shouldn't Be Optional
- Feathers May Have Helped Dinosaurs Survive Their First Apocalypse
- Supreme Court Decision Hinders EPA, But Leaves Avenues Open for Climate Regulation
- Regulating Power Plants Is a Health Issue
- 50, 100 & 150 Years Ago: July 2022
- An Implantable Ice Pack Tries to Relieve Pain without Opioids
- Our Top Picks for Traveling in Comfort and Style
- The 2022 Sweat Science Summer Book List
- Tour de France Stage 1: How the Opening Day Time Trial Ended in a Shocking Upset
- 10 Safety Tips Every Woman Should Know
- Yellowstone Will Soon Be 93 Percent Open. That Doesn’t Mean We Can Forget the Flood
- 5 Alternative Places That Deserve a Summit Beer
- How to Satisfy the Whole Family’s Tastes on a Camping Trip
- Kaitlin Armstrong, Wanted for the Murder of Moriah Wilson, Was Apprehended in Costa Rica
- California Gov. Gavin Newsom Trolls DeSantis, Floridians in Campaign Ad
- Michael Pena's 'End of Watch' Fight Compared to Viral Clip of Cop Brawl
- Janet Jackson Loses Audio at Essence Fest, Caps Off Weekend of Issues
- F1's Zhou Guanyu In Terrifying Crash At British GP, 'Halo Saved Me'
- Chicago PD Officer Pins 14-Yr-Old Boy to Ground with Knee, Claims He Stole Bike
- Jayland Walker Police Shooting Video Released, Hit Over 60 Times
- Tom Cruise's 60th Birthday Honored by 'M:I' Director, Wild Plane Stunt
- Amber Heard Asks for Verdict to be Tossed, Lack of Evidence & Fake Juror
- Top Gun Maverick’ Fires off $9.7 Million Second Weekend, Ahead of ‘Decision to Leave’
- Amber Heard’s Attorneys Seek to Toss Verdict in Johnny Depp Defamation Trial
- Lauryn Hill and Wyclef Jean Reunite at Essence Festival to Perform Fugees Songs
- Adele Says She ‘Was a Shell of a Person’ After Las Vegas Residency Cancelation
- Czech Production Sector on ‘Edge of Precipice’ Following Suspension of Incentives
- Liev Schreiber on Revisiting ‘Ray Donovan’: ‘I Would Consider It’
- Drake Joins the Backstreet Boys for Surprise Performance of ‘I Want It That Way’ in Toronto
- Ricky Martin Denies Domestic Abuse Allegations in Restraining Order Case
- Adele Opens Up About Postponed Las Vegas Residency, Admits ‘The Show’s Not Good Enough’
- Child Sacrifice Is a Very Satanic Practice,’ Trump Endorsed Candidate Said of Abortion
- Kinzinger: Hutchinson’s Bombshell Testimony Is ‘Inspiring’ Others to Come Forward
- The 25 Best True-Crime Podcasts of All Time
- RS Recommends: One $40 Cable Can Charge All Your Devices at Once
- We Are Living Through the Worst Eighties Reboot: Cold War Dread Is Back
- Inside a Superfan’s Secret Friendship With Eddie Van Halen
- The Never-Ending Psychedelic Trip of Michael Pollan
- You lost me with the Disney castle in the bedroom, but now that I see that the home also includes a giant...
- Murica, the tee-shirt [Murica]
- Looks like poison is back on the menu [Murica]
- History's Epic Fails [Fail]
- Six hikers in Italy killed by runaway glacier [Scary]
- News: Semi overturns, spilling beer bottles onto road. Fark: In Wisconsin. UltraFark: Stunningly, no one is seen...
- Replica gun comes with a bonus 100% real police response [Dumbass]
- Photoshop this cheeky chipmunk [Photoshop]
- Men Rushing To Get Vasectomies After Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade
- What To Know About Cassidy Hutchinson And Her January 6 Testimony
- NASA Announces Plan To Put Moon On Mars By 2040
- New Documentary Footage Confirms Long-Held Theory That Flowers Hunt At Night
- Onion Explains: The Totalitarian State Of North Korea (Part 2)
- Man Adamant He’d Be Better Political Prisoner Than Brittney Griner
- Taco Bell Testing New Menu Items With Oversized Cheez-It
- Nation Unable To Enjoy Baseball Without Dozens Of Pitchers Hitting .124
- 89 Red Flags And Tips For Anyone Who Is Thinking Of Staying In A Hotel
- This Facebook Group Has People Sharing Their Best And Weirdest Secondhand Finds (94 Pics)
- Questions I Have For The Man Who Built My House”: Woman Creates A Viral Series Showcasing The Bizarre Decisions Made...
- Am I The Jerk For Getting A Daycare Worker Fired At My Daughter’s Center?”
- 42 People Maliciously Comply With Their Landlords’ Ridiculous Requests
- What Were The Parents Thinking?”: People Share 100 Of The Dumbest Names They’ve Encountered
- 38 Ignorant People Being In The Wrong And Refusing To Accept It
- Am I The Jerk For Canceling Plans With My Friend After Finding Out He Put A Tracker On My Phone?”
- Warriors News: Latest Injury Update on James Wiseman Ahead of 2022 NBA Summer League
- Lakers' Scotty Pippen Jr., Mac McClung, Max Christie Praised for Efforts vs. Warriors
- New NBA Free Agency Predictions and Landing Spots
- Juan Soto to Be Re-Evaluated After Exiting Marlins vs. Nationals with Calf Injury
- Athletics' Frankie Montas Day-to-Day with Shoulder Injury After Exiting vs. Mariners
- NASCAR at Road America 2022 Results: Tyler Reddick Earns 1st Career Win
- Ryan Lochte's 6 Olympic Medals to Be Auctioned Off for Charity
- Wimbledon 2022: Novak Djokovic Win, Carlos Alcaraz Loss Highlight Sunday's Results
- Let Russell Wilson Inspire You to Embrace Shiny Hair Products
- 27 Super Juicy Menswear Deals from the Best July 4th Sales
- The Best 4th of July Clothing Sales Are a Real Cause for Celebration
- Michael Jordan’s New Watch Was Inspired By Miami Vice
- Rudy Giuliani Is Shilling $50 MyPillow Flip-Flops on Twitter
- Geezer Teasers’ Pay: How Robert De Niro, Al Pacino and Bruce Willis Made Millions For a Few Days on Set
- All the Under-$20 Style, Tech, and Home Goods We're Feeling This July
- The Best Hair Products for Hot, Sunny Summer Days
- AllSaints’ Golden Hour Collection Is Summer Vibes Incarnate
- The Top-Rated Dresses Always On Sale At Nordstrom Rack
- The One Item That R29 Editors Always Bring On Vacation
- A Week In Washington, D.C., On A $98,000 Salary
- 30 Jet-Set Travel Accessories For Summer 2022 Adventures
- Platforms Are The Season’s Biggest Shoe Trend
- Virgil Abloh: ‘Figures Of Speech’” Exhibit Invites Viewers To “Question Everything”
- Mars In Taurus Is Begging You To Have A Slow Summer
- Now Android users on Twitter can pay to drop the Spaces button too
- British Army’s YouTube and Twitter accounts were hacked to promote crypto scams
- Tesla is facing yet another racial discrimination lawsuit
- Razer’s Kishi V2 is an improved yet even more imperfect controller
- Apple Watch Series 8 will reportedly be able to detect if you have a fever
- Sony had to make a PC gaming monitor because the PS5 isn’t enough
- Neon White’s creative director on making the ‘most video games game possible’
- I’ve been getting tons of ‘wrong number’ spam texts, and I don’t hate it?
- British army Twitter and YouTube accounts compromised to promote crypto scams
- German traffic watchdog says 59,000 Tesla cars affected by safety bug
- Summer Games Done Quick 2022 raises $3 million for charity
- Apple Watch Series 8 may be able to detect if you have a fever
- Hitting the Books: How 3D printing helped make cosplay costumes even more accurate
- WhatsApp may soon let you hide your online status
- Genshin Impact’ Summer Fantasia update arrives on July 13th
- Meta’s Novi cryptocurrency wallet is shutting down
- The Best Webcams for Looking Brighter and Better
- Secrets of the Moon’s Permanent Shadows Are Coming to Light
- How to Set a Maximum Limit on Your Phone's Volume
- Citizen Sleeper's Creator Was Inspired by Our Modern Dystopia
- What, Exactly, Is the Metaverse Standards Forum Creating?
- Gun Database Breach Leaks Details on Thousands of Owners
- Bote's Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard Packs Big Summer Fun
- Robocalls Are (Finally) Being Shaken Up
- Survey: experts split on the likely evolution of an immersive metaverse by 2040, worry about the dominant platforms...
- As Apple ramped up investment in Mac chips, the progress of its other chips slowed down; sources: Apple Watch Series...
- Arthur Hayes
- ML-powered surveillance systems will never eliminate the risk of school shootings in the US, no matter how expansive...
- Q&A with Microsoft President Brad Smith on assistance for employees seeking abortion, labor and employment reforms,...
- London-based Vita Mojo, which makes restaurant software for digital ordering and kitchen management, has raised $30M...
- How El Salvador's President Nayib Bukele weaponized bitcoin to whitewash his government's growing authoritarianism...
- HackerOne says a staffer stole vulnerability reports submitted through its bug bounty platform and disclosed them to...
- Miniature, Implantable Nerve Coolers for Targeted Pain Relief
- Popcorn Time Is Back
- Goodbye Medium, Hello Ghost: Why my blog is migrating from Medium to Ghost
- Building a Sevenesque Roadster
- Over 200k people are serving life in U.S. prisons. These are the consequences
- Is the Ride over for Uber?
- The Old Reader
- Why nobody ever wins the car at the mall
- 60+ Pretty random illustrations: A weird assembly of illustrations for your next project
- Online Tuner: Simple online guitar and Ukulele tuner
- Batchable: Run hundreds of human tasks with 1 click.
- Terminal Gif Maker: Creating code samples in simple terminal interface
- Veehive.ai: Build a community for your product
- The Signal: A daily, curated (free) newsletter with sharp insights
- Notific: Whatsapp notifications for your crypto wallet
- JD Generator: The Jedi of JDs is right here! Craft expert JDs in seconds.
- I saw Kraftwerk's 3D Tour at Red Rocks Amphitheater a couple of nights ago, and it blew my mind
- This physics professor is becoming a TikTok star for her cool demonstrations
- Actor Matt Ford describes what it's like to have monkeypox
- Rage cooking: recipes to make when you lose your bodily autonomy
- PDFs will never trip you up with app, on sale for under $100 this July 4th
- Listen to this fun 8-Track tape podcast!
- These are the crazy industrial machines that make fireworks
- TinyWow is a free website with a huge selection of tools for working with PDFs, videos, images, and more
- How to Make Your Car Battery Last Longer Than You Think
- Your Wood Furniture Needs a Walnut
- How to Soften Rough, Scratchy Sheets Without Fabric Softener
- How to Make Your Hydrangeas Change Color
- How to Prevent Swimmer's Ear
- The Best Way to Serve Cold Food During Your Cookout
- Make Your Dirty Martini With Tequila
- The Difference Between Emotional Neglect and Emotional Invalidation (and How They Affect Children)
Arts & Letters Daily
- strong>T.S. Eliot kept his life so rigorously compartmentalized that he often seemed sealed off from himself
- ldquo;Aladdin,” “Cinderella,” “Rumpelstiltskin” — where did our fairy tales originate? A new book lays out their backstories
- Nietzsche knew that the lesson of history is that there are no lessons, save for the ones we ourselves must create
- strong>Harold Rosenberg was a harsh critic, especially of himself. Intellectual independence demanded scrutiny of...
- strong>Ottessa Moshfegh “has dedicated her career to writing about assholes: cruel, pathetic people who do cruel,...
- If any one book can explain America's illusions about itself, it is Gone With the Wind. Or so says Sarah Churchwell
- ldquo;Know thyself," commanded the Oracle at Delphi. But is any meaningful self-knowledge revealed by a Fitbit?
- strong>Does success make us miserable? Freud thought so. Modern science, however, begs to differ
- UI Filler
- Untitled (https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/21pdf/20-1530_n758.pdf)
- Ohio girl, 10, among patients going to Indiana to get abortion
- Write Better Commits, Build Better Projects
- The new wave of React state management
- Defensive CSS
- Visualizing Algorithms
- Solveig Gold Is Proud to Be the Wife of a ‘Canceled’ Princeton Professor
- I Spent All Of Last Year Craving A Life Change
- 31 Of The Best Skirts To Help You Keep Cool All Summer Long
- 33 Wild Behind-The-Scenes Movie Photos That Are Never Not Fun (And Weird) To See
- Rob Irwin Just Dropped His First Ever Fashion Shoot And People Are Losing It At The Pics
- 41 Things That'll Make Any Frequent Flyer's Life So Much Easier
- This Is The Easiest Barbie Movie Quiz You'll Ever Take If You Know Literally Anything About Barbie
- Running Up That Hill" And 16 Other Songs That Were Reintroduced To Audiences By A Movie Or TV Show
- 46 TikTok Products You Will Feel Ridiculously Smug To Own
- 7 Easy Ways to Kiss Your Strawberry Skin Goodbye
- 20 Pics That Prove Life Loves to Show Off
- 13 Facts That Prove Actors Have to Go the Extra Mile for Their Roles
- 16 People Who Found Real Gems in Thrift Stores
- 7 Everyday Things We’re Probably Doing Wrong
- 15 Photos That’ll Make You Raise an Eyebrow and Question Your Vision
- 15 Tricky Gift Wrappings That Made Us Double Think
- 16 Actors Who Appeared on Our Favorite Long-Running Series and How They’ve Changed Over the Years
- What's Worth Streaming: Here’s what’s new to Hulu in July 2022, and what’s leaving
- What's Worth Streaming: Here’s what’s new on Amazon’s Prime Video in July 2022
- What's Worth Streaming: Here’s everything coming to Netflix in July 2022 (more ‘Stranger Things’!), and what’s leaving
- What's Worth Streaming: Here’s everything coming to HBO Max in July 2022, and what’s leaving
- The Wall Street Journal: China’s booming fast-fashion giant Shein faces dozens of U.S. lawsuits alleging design theft
- The Wall Street Journal: American Airlines computer glitch disrupts pilots’ schedules
- Where Should I Retire?: We’re an outdoorsy family looking for a ‘funky’ town where we can eventually retire. Where...
- Where Should I Retire?: I want mild weather and a city where goats and chickens are allowed
- Why Himax Technologies Stock Tanked Nearly 20% This Week
- Why Doximity Stock Fell More Than 11% This Week
- 3 Disastrous Outcomes of Relying On Social Security Alone to Fund Your Retirement
- 1 Bright Green Flag for Nike
- This Growth Stock Is Effectively Grappling With Inflation, but Should Investors Buy Now?
- Down 20%-Plus, Is It Safe to Invest in the Stock Market Right Now?
- Here's an Easy Way to Start Making Passive Income
- Why Sea Limited Declined by 19.1% in June
- Gas Prices Around the World Threaten Livelihoods and Stability
- When Where You Work Determines if You Can Get an Abortion
- Mark Zuckerberg Prepares Meta Employees for a Tougher 2022
- GM Quarterly Sales Fall Amid Shortage in Computer Chips and Other Parts
- Supreme Court in EPA Delivers a Blow to Washington Regulators
- Sun Valley Conference 2022: When Private Jets Land in Small-Town Idaho
- Gas Prices Force Many to Rethink Driving, and Spending
- Income and Spending Rose Less Than Prices in May
Wikipedia Current Events
- Russo-Ukrainian War
- 2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine
- 2022 Western Russia attacks
- Armed forces of Russia and the separatist Luhansk People's Republic capture the entire Luhansk Oblast after seizing Lysychansk. Ukrainian forces confirm that they were forced to retreat. (CNN)
- Six people are killed and many others are injured as heavy shelling from rocket launchers hit the city of Sloviansk, in Donetsk Oblast, according to a report from the city's mayor. (Yahoo! News)
- 2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine
- 2022 Copenhagen mall shooting
- Twenty people are killed and 13 others are injured when a bus plunges into a deep ravine in Sherani District, Balochistan, Pakistan. (Reuters)
- Six people are killed, ten are injured, and 16 others are reported missing after a serac collapses in Marmolada, Italy. (La Repubblica)
- Fifty-one people are arrested by the Sri Lankan Navy while trying to emigrate to Australia by sea. Police said that undocumented immigration has increased because of Sri Lanka's economic crisis. (Outlook)
- 2022 Karakalpak protests
- 2022 Formula One World Championship
- Candidates Tournament 2022
Under my plan for the economy, we’ve made extraordinary progress. We’ve put America in a position to tackle the worldwide problem of inflation from a place of strength. The problem is Republicans in Congress are doing everything they can to stop my plans to bring down costs.
Before I took office 3,000 Americans were dying from COVID each day. 20 Million Americans had lost their jobs. In fact, so many Americans lost their jobs that my predecessor became just the second president in history to leave office with fewer jobs in America than when entered.
On our nation’s first Wildland Firefighter Day, I’m proud to honor those who heroically protect our communities and natural resources. As wildfires get more difficult to control every year, we commemorate their selfless service and thank them for their many sacrifices.
Water is our most precious resource. Our Action Plan on Global Water Security will cement America’s role of leadership on water security issues.
Under the new White House Blueprint for Addressing the Maternal Health Crisis, @HHSGov will expand access and coverage of doulas and midwives for mothers and families across America. Learn more:
I'm proud of the extraordinary courage of our nation's firefighters, who work to protect our communities every day, sometimes at great sacrifice. On this inaugural National Wildland Firefighter Day, I want to express my deepest gratitude for their service.