- Hundreds of coffins fall into the sea following collapse of an Italian cemetery
- Spider-Man: No Way Home
- The U.S. Air Force Just Admitted The F-35 Stealth Fighter Has Failed
- Iraqi Christians, decimated by Islamist violence, prepare for pope's visit
- Dozens of flamingos in a northern Greek lagoon have died in recent days after ingesting lead shot illegally used by...
- US navy veteran having mental health crisis died after officer knelt on his neck
- A Major Ocean Current May Be Hurtling Towards Collapse
- Al Jazeera to launch rightwing media platform targeting US conservatives
- BioWare and EA cancel Anthem ‘Next’ redesign
- Anthem Development Ceases, BioWare to Focus on Dragon Age, Mass Effect - IGN
- Media pundits complain Neera Tanden receiving sexist treatment from Manchin as confirmation hopes fade
- All Free PS4 Games, Offers Included in Play At Home Initiative 2021
- As chip shortage cripples auto production, Biden prepares to step in
- Atalanta-Real Madrid, Monchengladbach-Manchester City odds, expert picks for UEFA Champions League
- Ex-Aide Details Sexual Harassment Claims Against Gov. Cuomo
- Spider-Man: No Way Home - Official Teaser (2021) Tom Holland, Zendaya, Jacob Batalon
- 9 Products to Help You Become a Better Plant Parent
- GOP defections spiked in several states in the aftermath of Jan. 6 Capitol riot
- Special prosecutor picked for case against St. Louis couple
- Man cuts out woman’s heart, cooks it and tries to serve it to uncle, Oklahoma cops say
- California police filmed shooting man dead for jaywalking
- Federal Judge Indefinitely Blocks Biden Administration’s 100-Day Deportation Moratorium
- Jamal Khashoggi: Biden faces calls to 'strike a blow' for Saudi human rights
- FDA analysis finds Johnson & Johnson COVID vaccine is safe and effective
- 17 Freezer-Friendly Desserts for Anytime Sweets
- Will tech companies pay for news? Join Kara Swisher to discuss
- To Build Loyalty to China, Hong Kong Rewrites History
- Four Subway Stabbings and a Young Man’s Downward Spiral
- Fed Chair Vows Economic Support in Second Day of Testimony
- What Was the Vertical Club?
- Why Baseball Is Obsessed With the Book 'Thinking, Fast and Slow'
- Honoring One Life Among 500,000
- Palm Beach County refuses to lower flags for Rush Limbaugh
- Despite GOP outcry, Cassidy 'at peace' with impeachment vote
- Biden aims to distribute masks to millions in 'equity' push
- EXPLAINER: UN vaccine plan is underway, but problems remain
- States pass their own virus aid, not waiting on Washington
- Shopping online eases isolation for older adults
- Bust of Black hero of Lewis & Clark trip goes up in Portland
- Tanden facing new hurdles after Senate panels delay meetings
- Michigan county GOP censures Republican congressman for vote against Marjorie Taylor Greene
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle donate new roof to Texas women's shelter damaged in storm
- See awkward moment when top GOP leaders disagree about Trump
- Ana Cabrera: GOP suddenly cares about mean tweets ... just not Trump's
- Steve Bannon investigation gains steam as Manhattan prosecutors subpoena financial records
- 'Top Secret' Saudi documents show Khashoggi assassins used company seized by Saudi crown prince
- Analysis: There's an early frontrunner for marquee Senate race of 2022
- PA GOP expected to consider censure of Sen. Pat Toomey over vote to convict Trump
- This Black Designer Is Challenging Fast Fashion Retailer Boohoo For Allegedly Ripping Off Her Designs
- Kourtney Kardashian Appears To Have Responded To Being Shaded And Called A "Downgrade" By Travis Barker's Ex-Wife On...
- Cardi B Told Mariah Carey Why She Wasn't "Ashamed" Of Being A Stripper When People Judged Her For It
- Tom Holland Responded To "Spider-Man 3" Rumors About Tobey Maguire And Andrew Garfield After Teasing Details About The Movie
- A YouTuber Said A Viral Prank Video Featuring Him Shows Sexual Assault
- India Has Its Own Alternative To Twitter. It's Filled With Hate
- A Man Charged With Leading The Mob That Chased Officer Eugene Goodman In The Capitol Will Stay In Jail
- The athlete suffered multiple leg injuries and is receiving surgical treatment, his agent said Tuesday
- Police Grill South Dakota AG About Not Noticing He Struck A Man With Car
- Former Bush Strategist Responds To Ted Cruz Calling Critics 'A**holes': 'Buy A Mirror'
- Days Of Spotty Power Cost This Texan $1,127. Now Her Account’s Overdrawn And Rent’s Due
- Johnson & Johnson's One-Shot COVID-19 Vaccine Effective, Safe: FDA Staff
- Republicans Rail Against ‘Pandemic Of Voting’ In Spoof ‘Daily Show’ Ad
- Seth Meyers Explains The New Ted Cruz-Inspired Slang
- Anthony Fauci Reveals What Still Baffles Him About The COVID-19 Pandemic
- Bernie Sanders Puts GOP Colleagues On Notice Over Big Lies, Conspiracy Theories
- Acting Capitol Police chief says officers were unsure of lethal force rules on Jan. 6
- United CEO is confident people will feel safe traveling again by 2022
- The risks and rewards of charging state-backed hackers
- Netanyahu asked Biden to keep sanctions on International Criminal Court
- LinkedIn co-founder's SPAC bets on flying taxis
- U.S. and Israel to reconvene Iran working group ahead of potential nuclear talks
- How Biden's clean-energy jobs transition could work in fossil fuel hubs
- FDA analysis finds Johnson & Johnson COVID vaccine is safe and effective
Did "Framing Britney" supposedly make John Mayer examine his male privilege? He likes to think so
The Washington Post
In images and words of rebirth, a poignant tribute to civil rights giants John Lewis and C.T. Vivian
Mirror readers put school supplies in the hands of hundreds of needy kids with #HelpaChildtoLearn and @NEUnion
YouTube unveiled new safety settings to let tweens and teens roam portions of its main website with parental supervision
New York teens 16 and older who are homeless, jailed or in foster care facilities now eligible for COVID-19 vaccine.
- A YouTuber Said A Viral Prank David Dobrik Pulled On Him Shows Sexual Assault
- Behind The Nashville Bombing, A Conspiracy Theorist Stewing About The Government
- The Most Ill-Conceived Boxing Match Of All Time
- You're Probably Not Planning Enough For Unlikely Events
- It's Kind Of Like Gatorade, Only It's Beer
- How Scammers Are Targeting Restaurants In Los Angeles
- Millions Of Americans Qualify For The COVID-19 Vaccine Based On BMI. Why Should We Apologize For It?
- Why Pokemon Has Endured For 25 Years
- Barack Obama and Bruce Springsteen’s Podcast Is Another Empty Appeal to Unity
- Democrats Ask Biden to Give Up His Unilateral Power to Launch Nukes
- Why CPAC’s Last Chairman Is Staying Far Away From This Year’s Big Trump-Fest
- A Landlord Allegedly Kidnapped His Tenants and Left Them in a Cemetery
- 'Project Triangle Strategy' Needs to Lean Less 'Game of Thrones' more 'Crusader Kings'
- Facebook Reported 20 Million Instances of Child Sexual Abuse in 2020
- What Happened to the A*Teens?
- Andrew Cuomo Asked Former Staffer to Play Strip Poker and Once Kissed Her, She Says
- You’re Probably Not Planning Enough for Unlikely Events
- Why Donald Trump Will Never Stop Lying
- This Simple Model makes Habits Much More Powerful
- You Can Mute Trump
- Ideology versus economics
- How To Feel Instantly Hopeful
- We’ve Been Thinking About Pain All Wrong
- For Local News Publishers, Necessity is the Mother of Invention
- Catch the First Sounds Ever Recorded on the Surface of Mars
- Stable One-Shot COVID Vaccine Deemed Safe and Effective
- Republicans Are Taking Their Voter Suppression Efforts to New Extremes
- It’s Not Just Texas. The Energy Meltdown Can Happen To Your State, Too
- Biden Can’t Make Trump’s Immigration Cruelty Vanish Overnight
- The (Almost) Unbelievable Tortures of Steven Tendo
- Four States Propose Harsh New Penalties for Climate Protesters
- “Power Companies Get Exactly What They Want”: How Texas Repeatedly Failed to Protect its Power Grid Against Extreme Weather
- McIlroy says Woods can 'still affect golf in a great way' if car crash ends career
- Pittsburgh Steelers say Ben Roethlisberger will return for 18th NFL season
- 'My butter seems harder': spread sparks furore over Canada's dairy industry
- Daniel Prude: protesters decry New York jury's failure to indict officers in death
- Atalanta v Real Madrid: Champions League last 16
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Covid advice challenged by NHS England director
- Cardi B: 'I have felt prejudice' over racial disparities in the fashion industry
- Drink-driving charges against Bruce Springsteen dropped
- Covid-19: 'Getting married is the most important thing'
- Museums body warns of government 'interference' in contested heritage
- Covid-19: 'No child's prospects should be blighted by pandemic'
- Covid-19: 'No child's prospects should be blighted', and music festival hopes
- Covid-19: Adverts urge people to 'keep going' and remain at home
- Bruce Springsteen fined $500 over drinking charge
- Cocaine 'worth billions' seized in record Germany and Belgium haul
- Van Gogh Paris painting goes on public display for first time
- Myanmar’s coup is awkward for China
- Israel doles out small batches of vaccines as diplomatic perks
- Fanne Foxe, ‘Argentine Firecracker’ at center of D.C. sex scandal, dies at 84
- Chinese court orders man to pay ex-wife $7,700 for her housework during marriage
- South Dakota AG pushed by critics to resign over new evidence in fatal car incident: ‘He knew what he hit and he lied’
- Oklahoma man accused of triple murder confessed to killing neighbor and cooking her heart ‘with potatoes,’ investigators say
- In first-ever trial over the Syrian civil war, German court convicts a former intelligence officer
- She needed a vaccine appointment before open-heart surgery. She got it from a stranger on Nextdoor
- USPS' DeJoy to Congress: 'Get used to me'
- A possible Tanden replacement privately touts her own Senate support
- DCCC chair: Criticisms on socialism, defund the police are 'Republican caricature'
- Biden's CIA pick vows to focus on a rising China
- McConnell throws cold water on Dems' proposed 1/6 Commission
- House Freedom Caucus opposes earmarks, setting up internal GOP debate
- Former aide charges Cuomo kissed, sexually harassed her
- Biden administration sending masks to poor communities
The Daily Beast
- Biden’s Nominee for CIA Director Says China Is Top Priority
- Trumpy Gym Owners Claim Indoor Exercise Is Safe. CDC Says Not So Much
- NY Times Admits Newsroom Is ‘Difficult Environment’ for Staffers of Color
- Joy Behar Calls for Tucker to Be ‘Tied Up’ and Never Heard From Again, Quickly Walks It Back
- I Replaced Three Appliances With This One Dyson Product
- Here Are Our Favorite T-Shirts We’ve Tried and Loved
- Former Cuomo Aide Says She Resigned After He Forcibly Kissed Her
- This Face Mask Keeps Selling Out
FC Barcelona, La Liga, Elche CF, Ronald Koeman, Lionel Messi, UEFA Champions League
Barcelona's first objective is to regain third place after Sevilla leap-frogged them on Monday evening. Victory would regain momentum for the Blaugrana after defeat to Sevilla in the Copa del Rey and Paris Saint-Germain in the Champions League, as well as ...
Tom Holland, Spider-Man, Spider-Man: Homecoming, Marvel Cinematic Universe, Jacob Batalon, Zendaya, Spider-Man: Far from Home
The third 'Spider-Man' is officially titled 'No Way Home,' star Tom Holland revealed. The film is due in theaters this Christmas.
Real Madrid C.F., Atalanta B.C., UEFA Champions League, Zinedine Zidane, Karim Benzema
Real Madrid XI: Courtois, Varane, Nacho, Mendy, Kroos, Modric, Asensio, Casemiro, Vinicius Jr, Lucas, Isco. Follow all of the latest updates with ...
Federal Reserve System, Fedwire, Finance, Payment system
Along with the Fed ACH service, other systems impacted included the Check 21, FedCash, Fedwire and the national settlement service. A statement from the central bank said it became aware of a problem around 11 ...
Manchester City F.C., Borussia Mönchengladbach, UEFA Champions League, Pep Guardiola
Manchester City are dominating the Premier League where they sit on top of the league standings, while Monchengladbach are currently in eighth place in Bundesliga. This match will mark the seventh meeting between the two sides in European competition, ...
Fry's Electronics, which was already being hammered by online competitors, was done in by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Johnson and Johnson vaccine
FDA documents show Johnson & Johnson's Covid-19 vaccine is safe and highly effective, with no deaths reported and no hospitalizations after 28 days.
England vs India
India was 99 for three in reply to England's 112 all out on day 1 of the day-night third Test at Narendra Modi Stadium, popularly known as Motera Stadium, ...
LeBron James might be against the NBA holding its annual All-Star Game this year in Atlanta and Sacramento Kings guard De'Aaron Fox might think it's "stupid,"
TOM MORELLO is expanding his presence on SIRIUSXM with three new streaming music channels, a new weekly show, and a new podcast. The RAGE ...
- Students protest as Utah lawmakers resist changing 'Dixie'
- Former aide says Cuomo kissed her, suggested strip poker
- Chairman Powell: Fed is in no hurry to raise interest rates
- Venomous spiders prompt temporary Michigan library shutdown
- Madigan's successor resigns amid 'questionable conduct'
- Reinternment plan of possible Tulsa massacre victims delayed
- Israeli PM: Giving vaccines to allies buys goodwill
- Germany urges Iran to accept diplomacy in nuclear dispute
- Black Lives Matter foundation raised $90 million in 2020
- Biden to sign executive order on supply chains
- 12/13: Azar, Richmond, Garrett, Gottlieb
- 12/27: Cooper, Figliuzzi, Gottlieb, Dewine, Whitmer
- 1/03: Slaoui, Garcetti, Hutchinson, Gottlieb, Jenkins
- 12/20: Jerome, Klain, Gottlieb
- 1/10: Bowser, Blunt, Coons, Krebs, Gottlieb
- 1/17: Schiff, Carter, Justice, Walensky, Gottlieb
- Biden administration may undo certain Trump-era mortgage rules
- Dominion and Smartmatic have serious shot at victory in election disinformation suits, experts say
- Charlie Munger says novice investors are getting lured into a bubble in 'dirty way' by Robinhood
- Former Cuomo aide accuses governor of kissing her without permission
- The Fed's system that allows banks to send money back and forth is down
- Square saw 1 million users buy bitcoin for first time during January's upswing, CFO says
- Marvel's 'Loki' series will debut on Disney+ starting June 11
- Many child-care workers don't earn a living wage
- Vitamin C Fails Again As Treatment For Sepsis
- What Is A Cold Chain? And Why Do So Many Vaccines Need It?
- Biden Administration To Deliver 25 Million Masks To Health Centers And Food Banks
- Amnesty Rescinds 'Prisoner Of Conscience' Designation For Russia Activist Navalny
- Architect of the Capitol Outlines $30 Million In Damages From Pro-Trump Riot
- 'It's a Minefield': Biden's Pick For Health Secretary Faces Abortion Politics
- Pakistan's Polio Playbook Has Lessons For Its COVID-19 Vaccine Rollout
- Tim O'Brien On Late-In-Life Fatherhood And The Things He Carried From Vietnam
- Column: Of course, Californians misused vaccine codes. The system is designed for grift
- What the road map for reopening California after COVID-19 surge looks like
- Earthquake: 3.0 quake recorded near El Centro, Calif
- East Bay coyote bites fifth victim, sparking 24-hour predator hunt
- Tigers Woods recovering after surgery on leg, foot and ankle
- He wants to kick Jim Crow out of the California Constitution
- Black students are succeeding in college at higher rates, but far behind white peers, report says
- L.A. school reopening contingent on full staff vaccinations, making for uncertain date
- Hillary Clinton piles on Ted Cruz for his Cancun trip with thinly veiled jab about family dog
- GOP is still gaslighting about the Capitol riot: Trump's allies claim coup and QAnon never happened
- Top officials testify they never saw FBI warning of possible Jan. 6 “war” against Congress
- The extinction crisis: Coming to a dinner table near you?
- Roasted garlic is simply the best
- Fox News' COVID denialism now threatens U.S. vaccine rollout
- Everything you need to know about tangy, floral loquats
- The GOP's Ayn Rand death cult: Trump's party is literally killing the American people
- In Kosovo, an uncertain future for the war crimes court nobody wanted
- UK's Reading and Leeds Festivals to go ahead in summer despite COVID pandemic
- Blow for smugglers as Hamburg makes Europe's biggest cocaine seizure
- Which vaccine should I choose? Serbia gives citizens choice of four coronavirus jabs
- Carlos Ghosn: Three jailed for helping ex-Nissan boss flee to Lebanon
- Police block the path of anti-coup protesters in Mandalay, Myanmar
- Hungary becomes first EU nation to use China's Sinopharm vaccine against COVID-19
- Robots used to pour and deliver beers in Seville bars during pandemic
- Liz Cheney Says Trump Should Not Be 'Playing a Role' in U.S., GOP's Future Ahead of His CPAC Speech
- Schumer Calls Biden's Stimulus Bill 'Overwhelmingly Popular,' McConnell Says Plan Works 'Backwards'
- Bitcoin Bounces Back as Investors Seek Hedge Against Inflation
- Ted Cruz's Approval Rating Among Republicans Drops More Than 20 Percent After Cancun Fiasco
- Lindsey Boylan, Ex-Andrew Cuomo Aide, Alleges Governor Forcibly Kissed Her, Sexually Harassed Her
- 'Cyberpunk 2077' Version 1.2 Delayed Due to Recent Cyberattack
- I'm the Amazon Worker the Media Doesn't Want You to Meet
- Shelley Moore Capito Criticizes Biden's Stimulus Bill for Allocating 'Only 10 Percent' for COVID Vaccines
- Fossil Fuel Executives Gloat About Profits, PR From Texas Winter Storm Crisis
- Corporate Lawyers Line Up for Justice Department Top Slots
- FBI Seized Congressional Cellphone Records Related to Capitol Attack
- Connecticut Lawmakers Want to Try Again to Make Prison Phone Calls Completely Free
- Son of Wall Street Mogul Running for Wisconsin Senate Seat Was Pleasantly Surprised Milwaukee Is a Normal City
- What Drove the Historically Large Murder Spike in 2020?
- Thirsty, Cold, and Scooping Feces With Their Hands: Crisis in Reality Winner’s Texas Prison
- Nursing Home Industry Avoids Scrutiny for Covid-19 Deaths as Powerful Lobby Goes to Work
- Fed system allowing banks to send money back and forth is down..
- Housing market concerns begin to emerge..
- Tv ratings
- The good news file..
- Doles out jabs as diplomatic perks..
- Birdwatcher spots incredibly rare half-male, half-female cardinal... colors divided down middle of body..
- Ny shuts cryptocurrency exchanges which hid losses..
- Springsteen fined $540 for drinking tequila in national park; dui dropped..
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry reveal new project after stepping down as senior royals
- Dr. Nicole Saphier: COVID, vaccines and Dr. Fauci's advice
- Dunkin' adding avocado toast, grilled cheeses to spring menu
- Police, lawmakers slam Illinois criminal justice reform bill that eliminates cash bail
- House Oversight GOP wants to subpoena Cuomo to testify on COVID nursing home crisis, launch investigation
- Traveling without quarantine? It may soon be possible with new airline industry app
- Arizona homeowners planting tree in backyard find buried duffel bag filled with guns: police
- McConnell says Pelosi commission proposal to investigate Jan. 6 has 'partisan slant,' won't be 'legitimate'
- In 'woke' new curriculum, Buffalo schools teach students 'all white people' perpetuate systemic racism and much more
- Romney fires back at Biden nominee who advocates for 'common ground' on partial-birth abortions
- Former President Donald Trump could be back on Facebook by May as 'thousands' of people weigh in on his ban
- Triple murder suspect accused of cutting out victim's heart, cooking it, and trying to serve it as a meal before...
- Former Cuomo aide comes forward with explosive details of #MeToo allegations
- American Airlines confirms FBI involvement after potential UFO sighting
- Democrats call on President Biden to surrender sole control of nuclear weapons
- Opponents attack wife of Clarence Thomas over his dissent bashing decision to not hear critical election case
- How bad is your state’s Covid-19 outbreak?
- FDA advisers to meet this week on Johnson & Johnson’s Covid-19 vaccine
- QAnon believers think Trump will be inaugurated again on March 4
- “I feel like my ancestry is the story of America”
- Rochester police won’t face charges in Daniel Prude’s death
- Ghana is the first country to receive vaccines from the global Covax initiative
- Poll: 61% of likely voters support Democrats’ gradual minimum wage hike
- GOP opposition to the Iran deal is threatening to sink a Biden Pentagon nominee
- Could a Viral Video Launch a Sexual Assault Reckoning in the Marine Corps?
- Three Chess Masters on the Sets and Strategy Manuals They Swear By
- This Year’s Biggest True Crime Podcast Has a Killer Premise and One Big Problem
- Digital Technology Helps Governments Target Critics Across Borders
- Lose Yourself in the Wistful World of Lost-and-Found Camera Forums
- No Charges for Rochester Officers That Killed a Black Man Having a Mental Health Crisis
- Dear Care and Feeding: I Want to Keep My Anti-Vaxxer Family Away From My Newborn
- Living the Good Life in a Hole in the Ground
- Republican leaders Kevin McCarthy and Liz Cheney clash over support for Trump at a press conference
- Coronavirus relief programs in Florida, from rent relief to financial counseling
- I tried Cocoon, Sealy's answer to the bed in a box, and it's a great budget mattress
- edX's online MicroBachelors programs give you professional certificates and undergraduate college credits for less...
- How a former PwC senior associate launched a motivational speaking company that advises employers like Amazon and...
- Pence reportedly speaks 'very favorably' of Trump in GOP meeting and intends to launch a new political organization
- Three Republican senators grilling Biden's Interior Secretary nominee Deb Haaland deny climate science
- Seeking nominations for the top public relations pros that help companies go public
- Will Texas Republicans Pay a Price for the Blackouts?
- Where Are the Iconic COVID-19 Images?
- When Cruelty Is Disguised as Care Work
- We’re Thinking About Reinfection All Wrong
- The Mediterranean’s Red Gold Is Running Out
- Trump Thinks He’s Found a New Defense
- The One Number That Will Signal the Pandemic’s End
- The Weekly Planet: The Great Climate Bill of 2021 Is Being Shaped Now
- Ghana Receives World’s First Coronavirus Vaccine Delivery from COVAX
- FDA Confirms Johnson & Johnson Single-Dose Vaccine Protects Against COVID-19, Signals Decision on Emergency...
- We Need an Operation Warp Speed for Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- The ‘Badass Chief of Staff’ of Turkey’s Opposition Faces Years in Jail After Challenging Erdogan’s Power. She’s Not...
- FAA Grounds Boeing 777 Planes and Orders Thermal Inspections After Engine Blew Apart
- Senators Grilled Law Enforcement Leadership About the Capitol Riot. We Still Don’t Know What Exactly Went Wrong
- ‘Most Heinous Attack.’ Merrick Garland Pledges to Take on Domestic Terrorism as Attorney General
- No Charges Against Rochester Police Officers Involved in Daniel Prude’s Death
- South Africa to spend $712 million on mass vaccination drive
- Sanctions prompt Venezuela to expel head of EU delegation
- Chairman Powell says Federal Reserve is in no hurry to raise interest rates
- Federal grand jury to hear evidence in death of George Floyd
- Biden's White House budget office nominee facing new hurdles after Senate panels delay meetings
- U.S. tries to expedite release of migrant children amid surge
- WATCH LIVE: HHS secretary nominee Xavier Becerra testifies during Senate confirmation hearing
- Not waiting for Washington, states pass their own pandemic aid packages
- Charlie Munger on the GameStop short-squeeze: ‘I think we’re crazy to allow it’
- The Fed's system that allows banks to send money back and forth is down
- Square saw 1 million users buy bitcoin for first time during January's upswing, CFO says
- Charlie Munger, Vice Chairman of Berkshire Hathaway, speaks at the Daily Journal Annual Meeting
- Charlie Munger speaks at the Daily Journal Annual Meeting
- Short sellers vindicated in USPS electric vehicle award
- Dogecoin jumps 25% after a one-word Elon Musk tweet about the red-hot cryptocurrency
- Fry's electronics chain is closing for good
- Inside The Legendary Edition Of Curse Of Strahd
- Half Of All Power Generation Was Forced Offline At Peak Of Texas Crisis
- Marijuana Legalization Is Coming To Pennsylvania (If Republicans Allow It)
- Kabbage Co-Founder Muses On Alt Lending, Fintech Trends, And More
- The ‘Anthem 2.0’ Reboot Is Officially Dead As BioWare Moves On
- How 3D, Location Intelligence Can Help Drive A Sustainable Ocean Economy
- How Giving Up Ableist Insults Can Help Heal Our Politics
- The Best Height Adjustable Standing Desks To Improve Your Posture And Comfort
- The Utah Jazz Ran It Back
- Why Only 16 Districts Voted For A Republican And A Democrat In 2020
- Can Iowa’s High-Flying Offense Overcome Its Porous Defense?
- Don’t Count Out Serena Yet
- The Pandemic Hasn’t Stopped These Four Rising Stars In College Basketball
- How The Best NBA Teams Juggle Their Lineups
- Why Was The National Polling Environment So Off In 2020?
- So You Got Vaccinated … And Then You Got COVID. Now What?
- A harried CEO asks: How do I decide what decisions to make?
- Johnson & Johnson’s 1-shot COVID vaccine gets initial OK from the FDA
- Suffering from to-do list defeat? Here’s how to take back control
- National Geographic’s new documentary tells the inside story of Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine
- You know about human-centered design. Now meet breast-centered design
- This new digital rights report flunks the tech giants
- Minimum wage stimulus update: What to know about the proposal to hike it to $15
- Flying taxis are coming. Here are 5 ways they’ll differ from air travel as we know it
- Black Soldiers Played an Undeniable but Largely Unheralded Role in Founding the United States
- The Uphill Battle to Stop Peru From Building a New Airport Near Machu Picchu
- How Darwin’s 'Descent of Man' Holds Up 150 Years After Publication
- From Floating Cities to Biodegradable Burial Pods and Flying Cars, the Smithsonian Envisions a Multitude of Futures
- Why Cooper Hewitt Is Seeking Works by the Innovative Black Graphic Designer Laini Abernathy
- How Navajo Physicians Are Battling the Covid-19 Pandemic
- The Great Canadian Polio Vaccine Heist of 1959
- Ancient DNA Reveals the Oldest Domesticated Dog in the Americas
- The Artist Who Celebrates Bavaria's Rural Heritage With Elegant Cow-Dung Paintings
- The Dragon of Wantley in Deepcar, England
- Millicent Milroy Memorial in Cambridge, Ontario
- Casa di Lorenzo Manilio in Rome, Italy
- 5 Fingers Observation Deck in Obertraun, Austria
- The Champion in London, England
- How an Arizonan Company Turns Cacti Into Candy
- Can the Mighty Bankhar Dogs of Mongolia Save the Steppe?
- European Forests Have Become More Vulnerable to Insect Outbreaks
- Mystery of Spinning Atomic Fragments Solved at Last
- How to Make 'Immunity Passports' More Ethical
- Finding Yourself, and Your Community, When You Are Black in STEM
- Graveyards Are Surprising Hotspots for Biodiversity
- Unraveling the Complex Link Between COVID and Diabetes
- Mars Video Reveals Perseverance Rover's Daring Touchdown
- Mountain Mammals Climb Higher to Beat the Heat
- We Have a New Home!
- 10 Adventure Lodges You Can Have to Yourself
- I Ditched Texting and Picked Up the Phone
- Marker’s New Touring Binding Does (Almost) Everything
- What We Use to Unplug and Reset
- My 4 Favorite Upgrades to Men’s Leather Hiking Boots
- Can We Please Stop Calling Them “Asian Fit” Goggles?
- The Ultimate Yosemite National Park Travel Guide
- Dr. Jill Biden Gives Kelly Clarkson Words of Encouragement About Divorce
- Pro Wrestling Star 'Big Show' Signs with AEW After 22 Years with WWE
- TikTok's Josh Richards Stoked on New Production Co. with Mark Wahlberg
- Dr. Dre Wants 5-Day Trial Over Prenup in Divorce Case
- Bruce Springsteen Pleads Guilty to Boozing, DWI Charge Dropped
- Barack Obama Broke Schoolmate's Nose for Calling Him Racial Slur
- Dwyane Wade On 'Great Day' with Tiger Woods Day Before Crash, We Talked About Our Kids
- Guess Who This Sunny Kid Turned Into!
- Marvel’s Kevin Feige Hints At Multiple Seasons for Upcoming Disney Plus Series
- Facebook Exec Defends Australia News Blackout as ‘Legally Necessary,’ Claims Company Will Pay $1B to News Orgs Over...
- Music Industry Moves: BMG Goes Green, LiveXLive Partners With Former Avicii Manager on Music Competition
- Catherine Deneuve Drama ‘Peaceful’ from Emmanuelle Bercot Heads Studiocanal Berlin Slate (EXCLUSIVE)
- New Europe Film Sales Takes International Rights to Alvaro Gago’s ‘Matria’
- David Fincher to Direct Netflix Assassin Drama ‘The Killer’
- ‘News of the World’s’ Helena Zengel on Working With Paul Greengrass and Tom Hanks
- Warner Bros. Veteran Jeff Tobler Named Chief Marketing Officer for Ava DuVernay’s ARRAY
- How the Breakout Star of the Impeachment Hearings Managed to Keep His Faith in Democracy
- BTS’ ‘Fix You’ Cover Will Make You Love BTS, Coldplay, and Life Itself
- Thomas Rhett Will Play Three Socially-Distanced Indoor Shows in Texas
- Paul McCartney Announces ‘The Lyrics: 1956 to the Present’ Memoir
- Song You Need to Know: Got7’s ‘Encore’ Shows the K-pop Powerhouses Aren’t Done Just Yet
- Ian MacKaye Talks ‘Woodstock’ Soundtrack Obsession in New Book Excerpt
- The Best 4K Webcams In 2021
- A New Single-Shot Vaccine Could Be Available Soon
- Numerous "disturbances" reported near Salem and Danvers. Police are sending K9s and drones so as to not expose human...
- Today's Slatesplanation: What happens if you want to get your COVID vaccination in the butt? [Interesting]
- Prison employee fired for smuggling a tampon in her vagina [Asinine]
- TODAY IS THE VIGODA CENTENNIAL. Raise a can of Jump soda, for old times' sake [Hero]
- Experts investigating whether a cyclone accidentally led to over a hundred dolphins dying or if it was on porpoise [Sad]
- Group sex with groupies: what Subby would do if he were a fully vaccinated Dr. Fauci [Giggity]
- Israel has made a secret deal with Syria to supply Russian-made COVID vaccine in exchange for prisoners. But don't...
- US Government to destroy TWA 800 for the second time [Sad]
- Joe Manchin Claims West Virginians Too Deficient In Character, Grit To Deserve $15 Minimum Wage
- Why Texas Power Grids Failed
- Career Timeline Of Daft Punk
- Michelle Wie Shoots 63 While Using Rudy Giuliani As Sand Wedge
- Woman Reverts Back To Inner Primate To Snatch Up Fallen Razor With Toes
- Japan Appoints Minister Of Loneliness
- Mitch McConnell Presses Merrick Garland About Legal Philosophy On Vengeance
- Gaming Win: This Pro Gamer Did Something Terrible And Everyone Is Sweeping It Under The Rug Like He’s A Real Celebrity
- Cats vs. Dogs: This Map Shows Which Pet the World Prefers
- How to Turn the Apple Logo on the Back of Your iPhone Into a Customizable Button
- Experience the World With Anthony Bourdain's Posthumous Travel Guide This April
- How to Remove a Sticker From 5 Different Surfaces
- Wednesday’s Best Amazon Deals Include Robot Vacuums, Massage Guns, and Vacuum Sealers
- Can You Match These Children's Books to the Authors Who Wrote Them?
- This $9 Draft Stopper Helps Keep Cold Air From Creeping Into Your Home
- Feast Afrique, A Digital Archive Dedicated to West African Cuisine, Is Now Online
- Les Miles Reportedly Offered LSU Student Settlement over Harassment Allegations
- Luke Doncic Is 'Larry Bird Reincarnated,' Ex-Celtics Star Cedric Maxwell Says
- Andre Drummond Trade Rumors: Knicks 'Analyzing' Potential Move for Cavs Center
- Tom Brady Was Intrigued by What Peyton Manning Did with Broncos, Says Bucs Coach
- Tom Brady Rumors: Bucs' Contract Extension Likely After Super Bowl 55 Win
- Vladimir Guerrero Jr. Says He Lost 42 Pounds: 'It Was Fun.. Wasn't Difficult'
- Raiders Rumors: Marcus Mariota's Trade Market Has 'Dried Up' Before Free Agency
- Panthers Rumors: Teddy Bridgewater Not Drawing Trade Interest Before FA
- “What shoe is so bad that it’s causing a killing?”: Inside the Sneaker Game With Kevin Garnett
- Lee Daniels on Dramatizing Billie Holiday’s Battle With the US Government: “I Owed It to Her Legacy”
- Angelo Urrutia Picked a Hell of a Year to Launch His Brand
- When Is the Best Time of Day to Work Out?
- A Vegas Elvis Impersonator on a Year of Pandemic Weddings
- The Agony and the Ecstasy of Getting Mistaken for Cis
- Andre Walker Has Seen It All, and Still Keeps Looking
- Straight Guys Need Lube Too
- Bridgerton’s Phoebe Dynevor Lands A Campaign That Daphne Would Approve Of
- I Tried Lululemon’s Extended Sizes & Here Are My Honest Thoughts
- The Best Loveseats
- Why Does This Honey Keep Popping Up In Celebrity Beauty Tutorials?
- Everlane Just Sneakily Restocked Its Sale Section
- Where In The World Is All Our Mail?
- What Is The Right Way To Eat A Banana? A Very Serious Investigation
- The Artists That Shaped Angelcore
- Beats Solo Pro noise-canceling headphones are available for the lowest price ever
- The best Chromebook for 2021
- EA cancels Anthem’s big revamp but will keep the game running
- Left out of boil water orders, some Texans may need to test wells
- Lyft reinvents calling a cab
- Star Wars: The Bad Batch and Mighty Ducks get Disney Plus release dates
- One Medical gave COVID-19 vaccines to ineligible people, NPR report says
- iRobot says it’ll be a few weeks until it can clean up its latest Roomba software update mess
- EA cancels 'Anthem Next'
- 'Star Wars: The Bad Batch' debuts on Disney+ on May 4th
- Eufy's two-cam baby monitor kit is cheaper than ever on Amazon
- Xbox classic 'Star Wars: Republic Commando' is coming to PS4 and Switch
- Marvel series 'Loki' will premiere on Disney+ on June 11th
- ZTE shows off an under-display facial recognition system
- CD Projekt Red delays the 'Cyberpunk 2077' 1.2 patch until March
- Samsung will reportedly release an Exynos laptop with AMD graphics this year
- Jim Ryan: There Will Be ‘a Completely New VR Format for PS5’
- Can Video Games Be a Healthy Outlet for Stress Relief?
- Twinkling Black Holes Reveal an Invisible Cloud in Our Galaxy
- Help! Everyone Is Judging My Messy Bedroom
- Biden Faces a Steep Challenge to Unite Democracies on Tech
- Need Trail Running Shoes? These Are Our 8 Favorite Pairs
- 8 Great Chess Apps for Beginners and Grand Masters
- I Woke Up to Australia's Newsless News Feed
- Source: Dispo, a retro photo sharing app co-founded by YouTube star David Dobrik, raises $20M Series A led by Spark...
- US Federal Reserve's system that lets banks send money back and forth is down, impacting its automated clearinghouse...
- iRobot, which makes Roomba vacuums, says a software update to fix issues with i7 and s9 models will take several...
- Emails show how Facebook responds to requests by authoritarian governments to censor content, as happened in Turkey...
- Google Cloud unveils Autopilot, an operating mode for its Kubernetes Engine that turns over management of its...
- Google says it has been sponsoring two full-time Linux developers at the Linux Foundation for years to improve...
- Auditing of algorithms can help address bias but there needs to be industry standards/regulations to hold the...
- Hubilo, which helps businesses host virtual and hybrid events with real-time analytics, raises $23.5M Series A led...
- The Fed Is Down
- Canada's parliament votes to label China's persecution of Uighurs as genocide
- Rust for web development: 2 years later
- Show HN: I wrote a book about using data science to solve “everyday” problems
- Coinbase is a decentralized company, with no headquarters
- GhostWriter is a distraction free Markdown editor
- Stop Using Icon Fonts
- ContentFly (YC W21) Is Hiring a Head of Sales
- Danielle Newnham Podcast: Interviews with tech founders and innovators
- Hodei Customizable Sneakers: Redefining the Future of Sustainable Footwear
- StoryXpress: Video platform for high performing teams
- Peach: Get the right ads to the right screens
- Decrisk: Assess the risk of your customers in less than seconds.
- Intervals.ICU: Dive deeply into data for rides, runs, swims, & more!
- Online Whiteboard: Easy to use online whiteboard where you can share anything
- Kitemaker (YC W21): A fast tool for product collaboration and discussions
- QAnoners prepare for Trump's inauguration on March 4. When it doesn't happen they will become Qnuttier than ever
- Driving techniques for escape and evasion
- Intended to solve inequities in vaccine distribution, California's system somehow used to vaccinate the white and wealthy
- Tucker Carson takes QAnon to the next level by claiming that there aren't any QAnoners
- Covid relief loan recipient enjoyed $150k shopping spree, say cops
- Buy this ranch and Area 51 will be your next-door neighbor
- You can buy a kit to inject an RFID chip under your skin
- Michael Andretti drives a winning car and the crowd eats it up (literally!)
- Before You Pay for Spotify's "HiFi," Test Your Hearing
- When to See February's 'Snow Moon'
- This PlayStation Remote Play App is Better Than Sony's
- The Only Way to Reheat Mashed Potatoes
- What's New on HBO Max in March 2021
- Your Travel Guide to the Rudderless Right-Wing Web After Trump
- Make a DIY Vinegar Cleaning Spray With Orange Peels
- What's New on Netflix in March 2021
- 35 Problem-Solving Products Perfect For Anyone Who Breaks Technology A Lot
- 19 Shaq Moments That Are So Funny, You'll Wonder Why He Isn't A Comedian
- This Black Designer Is Challenging Fast Fashion Retailer Boohoo For Allegedly Ripping Off Her Designs
- Which Villain's Origin Story Needs To Be Made Into A Movie?
- Here's Everything Coming To Netflix In March 2021
- Dentists And Oral Hygienists: What Are Your Wildest Secrets And Stories?
- Maxine Waters Told Megan Thee Stallion She's A Fan Of "WAP" And It's Just Great
- I Absolutely Love How The "Spider-Man 3" Cast Spends Their Downtime On Set Theorizing About "WandaVision"
- The Good, The Bad, And The Bland
- Megan Thee Stallion Goes Full Regina George In A ‘Mean Girls’ Spoof For Coach
- Daisy Ridley Has Responded To Ted Cruz Criticizing Her ‘Star Wars’ Character While Defending Gina Carano
- Bioware’s Attempt To Revamp ‘Anthem’ Was Reportedly Canceled By EA
- The Next ‘Spider-Man’ Movie Finally Swings In With An Official Title
- We Did A Massive Rye Whiskey Blind Taste Test And Ranking
- Jared Leto Is ‘Threatening’ To Pull An ‘Opposite McConaissance’ And Make A Bunch Of Romantic Comedies
- The Best Weed Podcasts To Listen To During Your Next Smoke Session
- 17 Women Who Face Difficulties With Their Heads Held High and a Pinch of Irony
- 20 People Who Changed Their Hairstyle and Jazzed Up Their Life
- 15+ Incidents That Proved Kids Are Just Adults in Tiny Bodies
- 7 Warning Signs That Someone Is Secretly Jealous of You
- 12 Seemingly Weird Things Your Dog Does That Actually Have a Good Explanation
- Why We Laugh During Serious Moments, and 6 Ways to Stop It Within Seconds
- 16 Joyful Comics That Prove Children Can Turn Your Life Upside Down
- 18 People That Will Never Forget the Awful Food They Had to Eat in Their Childhood
- BoE governor warns EU over derivatives clearing power grab
- EasyJet raises €1.2bn bond after UK reveals plans to lift lockdown
- Credit markets/inflation: reality resumes
- Is inflation back from the dead?
- Chinese brokerage makes $1bn copper bet
- Could you be an FT Alphavillain?
- Banker who advised Wirecard chief’s family office leaves UniCredit
- Turkish pilots, airline executive convicted in Ghosn escape plot
Wall Street Journal
- Federal Reserve Reports Business Lines Disrupted by 'Operational Error'
- Biden Economic Aide Sees Steady Recovery as Covid-19 Vaccinations Progress
- Three Found Guilty in Helping Carlos Ghosn Escape to Turkey
- Icon to Buy PRA Health Sciences in $12 Billion Deal
- Volvo, Geely Back Away From Merger
- Saudi Arabia Borrows at Negative Rates for First Time
- Countries Seek New Fix for Dormant International Trade Court
- McKinsey Partners Vote Out Leader After Crises
- Facebook and Australia both claim victory as they end their spat
- Duty-free retail is finding new ways to grow
- Glencore’s new boss takes the reins at a good time for commodities
- When will office workers return?
- Can Anglo-Saxon activist investors whip Danone into shape?
- As Vivendi lists Universal Music, the streaming boom’s end is near
- Volkswagen’s boss lays out his electric plans
- Coupang hopes to be the next successful baby Amazon
- The Ratings Game: Crocs sold 18.9 million pairs of shoes in the most recent quarter, up 37.7% year-over-year
- The Big Number: Builders are selling lots of houses that haven’t been built yet
- Delek stock price target raised to $22 from $18 at Cowen
- In One Chart: It’s the anniversary of the stock market’s COVID meltdown: Here’s how assets have performed over the...
- April gold loses $8, or 0.4%, to settle at $1,797.90/oz
- Realtor.com: John Travolta is selling his massive waterfront mansion in Maine for $5 million
- The Fed: Fed’s Clarida sees brighter economy in 2021, but he’s not worried about inflation
- Capitol Report: Minimum wage question latest hurdle for $1.9 trillion Democratic stimulus plan
- Why Airline Stocks Are Up Today
- Avista Corp (AVA) Q4 2020 Earnings Call Transcript
- Hersha Hospitality Trust (HT) Q4 2020 Earnings Call Transcript
- Clean Harbors Inc (CLH) Q4 2020 Earnings Call Transcript
- Pebblebrook Hotel Trust (PEB) Q4 2020 Earnings Call Transcript
- United Therapeutics Corp (UTHR) Q4 2020 Earnings Call Transcript
- Neogenomics Inc (NEO) Q4 2020 Earnings Call Transcript
- HollyFrontier Corp (HFC) Q4 2020 Earnings Call Transcript
- Biden Looks to a Consensus Builder to Heal a Democratic Rift on Trade
- GameStop Finance Chief to Depart After Stock-Trading Frenzy: Live Updates
- Fry’s Electronics will cease operations
- Anime Is Booming. So Why Are Animators Living in Poverty?
- Jay Powell Eases the Markets' Inflation Fears
- A New Generation of Wi-Fi to Improve Your Home Network
- California Wins Court Victory for Its Net Neutrality Law
- McDonald’s Joins the Fierce Fight for Chicken Sandwich Supremacy
Wikipedia Current Events
- COVID-19 pandemic
- COVID-19 pandemic in Asia
- COVID-19 pandemic in Malaysia
- COVID-19 pandemic in Thailand
- COVID-19 pandemic in Vietnam
- COVID-19 pandemic in Africa
- COVID-19 pandemic in Denmark
- COVID-19 pandemic in the United States, COVID-19 vaccine
- Johnson & Johnson's COVID-19 vaccine candidate meets the standards for emergency use authorization, according to analysis from a committee within the FDA; formal authorization will be determined on Friday, February 26. The single-shot vaccine is 66% effective in combating the virus and can be stored in regular, unspecialized refrigerators. (CNN on MSN)
- COVID-19 pandemic in Asia
- Nicolás Maduro's government declares European Union Ambassador to Venezuela Isabel Brilhante Pedrosa persona non grata and gives her 72 hours to leave the country following new sanctions by the EU against 19 Venezuelan officials. (El Mundo)
- Assassination of Luca Attanasio
- Drug policy of Germany and Belgium
When I met with Prime Minister @JustinTrudeau in 2016, I said the world needed more leaders like him. A lot has changed since then, but my sentiment remains the same. I can’t wait to see what we accomplish in the years ahead.
Small businesses need relief, but many were muscled out of the way by big companies last year. That’s why starting today, we’re opening an exclusive 14-day loan application period for businesses and nonprofits with fewer than 20 employees. Learn more:
Prime Minister @JustinTrudeau is right — it’ll take teamwork to tackle the biggest challenges our nations face. That’s why we’re announcing the U.S.-Canada Partnership Roadmap — a blueprint for the whole-of-government relationship between our two nations.
Yesterday, @POTUS and I met with Prime Minister @JustinTrudeau to discuss our close partnership. We look forward to working closely together to combat COVID-19, fight climate change, advance diversity and inclusion, and prioritize our security and defense.
A year ago, Ahmaud Arbery was shot and killed while on a run. As we remember Ahmaud today, we commit to building a future where Black Americans no longer have to live in fear— simply because of the color of their skin.
American families have lost more than 500,000 sons and daughters, mothers and fathers to COVID-19. Today and every day, we’re remembering them and fighting for them.